Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Any of you people try this? Got it for insomnia and depression,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: Mirtazpine15mg[1].png (233 KB, 473x374) Image search: [Google]
Mirtazpine15mg[1].png
233 KB, 473x374
Any of you people try this?

Got it for insomnia and depression, took one when i was a little tired and holy shit it knocked me the fuck out, even zopiclone didn't do that.

post experiences with it.
>>
File: 34961763.jpg (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
34961763.jpg
40 KB, 250x250
Anti depressent, it's shit.

Ambien you don't take to sleep, you take it with adderal and you trip ballsacks.

TOPZOZZLE, taking sleeping pills for sleeping.
>>
>>674461592
>Ambien
yea thats what happens when you take an upper and a downer
>>
File: 1446081507524.gif (339 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446081507524.gif
339 KB, 200x200
>>674461768
No it's what happens when you take ambien with an amphetamine.

I've never tripped balls off of alcohol and coke or a speed ball.
>>
Yeah got prescribed for sleep so first day didn't knock me out but when I woke up I felt sluggish drowsy till 4pm
Also this medication is giving me really good deep sleep with dreams every night. Side effects I got is I get shocked/get frightened/jumpy easily at sudden interruptions when I'm focusing and the first 4 days I felt drowsy, if I was reading a book my body would fall asleep then suddenly spasm awake. I love this prescription tho and don't regret it
>>
Dont take mirtazapine or any SSRI.
it will fuck you up for a lot longer than you take it.

I felt this was really strong compared to sleeping pills, it really toys with your histamine levels or something I forgot.
It doesnt make you tired but it feels like you're brain is being forced to shut down which is crazy.

But it fucks you up for good. I weened off slowly cause its a nightmare trying to cut it out and im still plagued from it after a few years.
Always try and find a 'natural' way to help yourself get to sleep.
>>
Its Because you try so hard to not to be Gay
>>
>>674462410
Yep, this. SSRIs will fuck you up like a hard drug addiction.
>>
>>674461196
My life raped me really hard, depressed to the point where I have hundreds of suicidal thoughts every day. Total anhedonia and avoiding people.

Amphetamine and methylphenidate keep me alive and functioning.
>>
>>674461196
I take 15mg every night before bed, it hasn't "fucked me up in the long run" or anything like anon above says. Differs from person to person.
>>
you are all weak motherfuckaas . just hared the fuk up
>>
no recreational value

no good
>>
>>674461196
It made my PTSD nightmare a bit more realistic. Same one every night, except on this stuff, it was in high def. I started doubling up the dosage to make it more fun. Ran out, doctor got suspicious, put me on the Lexapro.
>>
>>674462772
Yes it does you idiot, try to STOP taking it. That's when it fucks you up, you know heroin withdrawal? Yeah it's kind of like that.

Don't stop for just one day, stop for a while.
>>
>>674461592
sleeping pills don't work for me like I said.

>>674462410
it's not an antidepressent, i literally told my GP I won't take an SSRI
>>
>>674463213
>he doesn't know what tapering is
lmao dumb fuck, what do you think happens to people addicted to benzos? they all just die?
>>
man this shit fucked me up when i stopped taking it , be careful OP , doctors dish this shit out for fun .
>>
Literally killed me. Best sleep I ever had. Shame I had to come off these so I could wake up for work. Still got some for that Saturday to Sunday transition. Don't bother using them for anti-d's though, don't do shit, also if you get offered fluoxetine make sure you take in the morning otherwise you'll have real shit sleep
>>
>>674462924
You joking fam? I took it and got this weird sort of codeine/deliriant buzz before i knocked out.

smokin weed with it is meant to be trippy as fuck too
>>
>>674463319
It's literally an anti depressent and an ssri. Get a new doctor.
>>
>>674463398
Did you suddenly stop or taper?
>>
>>674463319

it is you dumb shit
>>
>>674462772

Manually regulating neurotransmitter levels in the brain. Hasnt fucked me up in the long run.
Either deluded or totally stupid. Im sure you understand the lack of knowledge and uncertainty about this whole field. Also you just arn't conscious of everything that its done to you.

Everyone on them tries to justify how its not bad. SSRIs are actual scary shit.
>>
>>674461196
I was on this for about 8 or 9 months before switching. It really does knock you the fuck out but what was tough for me was that its an appetite stimulant. IT WILL MAKE YOU HUNGRY AS FUCK. I put 6 inches on my waste in that time.

On the plus side it did keep me going and it helped with the depression whilst i was getting treatment for anxiety.
>>
>>674463386
No they end up brain damaged for life. Tapering doesn't matter sweetie.

Citation? Been there done that.
>>
>>674463386
Also dont listen to this moron, tapering works and thats not when 'it fucks you up'
>>
>>674463570
>>674463529
meant not an SSRI, it is an antidepressant.
>>
>>674463538

i sort of suddenly stopped taking it
>>
>>674463735
you're literally agreeing with me, you're meant to taper of benzos, people aren't supposed to just stop cold turkey.
>>
>>674463902
HAHA, "tapering works". Ok buddy, then why do people go through withdrawal for the rest of their lives without their klonpins? It never gets better in a lot of cases, EVER.

You can be in perpetual withdrawals ON the medication. Do you even real life?
>>
>>674464111
if tapering doesn't work where are all the people dying from seizing who taper correctly????
>>
Its a good pill to take but Iv got serious problems when having sex. It makes me cum in like 2 mins or less, never had this problem before I started taking mirtazapine. But Iv talked to my girl about it and she's cool so Im happy to keep taking it.
>>
>>674464216
Everywhere?
>>
File: 1M0YG6-yfB-233x193[1].jpg (10 KB, 233x193) Image search: [Google]
1M0YG6-yfB-233x193[1].jpg
10 KB, 233x193
>>674464390
sure
>>
>>674464216
>>674464111

Tapering 'works' but actually being on the drug has changed you, you've toyed with your fucking brain with stuff we still dont understand properly. Im pretty sure im somewhat brain damaged from mirtazapine, it was a nightmare to be on, i tapered off it over months and its been years and im still damaged by it in the same way.
>>
>>674464539
well, that kind of goes without saying, obviously heavy drug use willl alter your brain.
>>
I used to get it when I was on the wards. Not bad, good for settling overwhelming thoughts I used to get at night.

Don't be a dumb arse and abuse prescribed meds like some are suggesting, take them as prescribed. The whole fucking point of being on meds is to assist you in getting your head straight, fucking around with them is a step backwards.

Talk to your GP if you want to try something different, tons of options, I like seroqual myself for insomnia, talk straight with your psychologist and/or phychitrist. The aim of the game is to get your control of your thoughts to the point they can start weening you off this shit and you can be healthy, clean and safe.

Dicking with your treatment that's in your benefit is for kiddies and never grow uppers.
>>
>>674464216
How does not seizing = tapering working or not?

Just because you aren't seizing doesn't mean you aren't in a perpetual anxiety attack and it doesn't mean your brain isn't completely fucked up.

It's widely known, it's not even theory, benzos slow your whole brain down, and the brain doesn't like that. It causes literal brain damage. Tapering doesn't reverse brain damage last I checked.
>>
>>674464216

i agree i had massive brain zaps from this shit ,
i also had a seizure while smoking crack
>>
>>674464792
Because you're not dead
>>
I am a psychotherapist.
Medications affect everyone differently. Share your experiences, but if a medication doesn't / hasn't worked for you, it doesn't mean its bad for everyone.
Glad you found something that helps OP. Maybe give talking therapy a try if you haven't already.
>>
>>674464965
So as long as you don't die, it coudn't possibly have any other ill effects. Holy shit you are dumb as fuck, get off the xanax. There are worse fates than death.
>>
i replied to the wrong nigger , fuck
>>
>>674465126
i'm not dumb enough to get addicted to benzos, and never said that tapering will set you back to square 1 just that tapering works in that you won't fucking die.
>>
tried it for anxiety. knocks you out which is nice but it also caused me to gain 10 kilos and get terrible acne. didn't help my anxiety at all though and after increasing the dose made it much much worse so I'm back on effexor

>>674462118
also this, really really startled which was weird
>>
>>674463698

I don't think your brain damage is due to medication, sweetie.
>>
>>674465573
rofl
>>
File: beretgenemk2.jpg (12 KB, 263x300) Image search: [Google]
beretgenemk2.jpg
12 KB, 263x300
>>674465573
>>
File: 1450151504024.png (379 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
1450151504024.png
379 KB, 500x284
>>674465573
>>
Anyone smoke weed on this shit?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.