Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/ just bought a property out in southern California, I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 2016031795124343-1.jpg (823 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
2016031795124343-1.jpg
823 KB, 1440x810
Hey /b/ just bought a property out in southern California, I went to check it out and in the garage was pre 2000 Thunderbird, decent shape covered in dust. I'm still getting the pics together but I have this, what do you think it could be worth? Or is it worth fixing up and driving for myself. Not very experienced in cars tho, never even heard of a thunderbird. Thoughts?
>>
try /o/ my friend
>>
>>674457569
someone is going to charge you to haul it to the junk yard
>>
>>674458216
So it's not even worth it?
>>
>>674458419
Get it appraised dont listen to these fuck heads. Cars over 30 years old are considered collectors sometimes. Atleast get it looked at and see if it even runs.
>>
>>674458559
Thunderbirds are nice. Id fix it and drive it for the hell of it. Its not like a corvette or a mustang though.
more pics?
>>
Unless you have a clear title it ain't worth nada. Can't even sell for salvage. No scrapyard will take it.
>>
>>674459298
I can post more pics in like 20min. I'm gonna head over to the property in a bit
>>
>>674459561
Put it in neutral and push it out i want to see it and take interior shots, dont start it the gas and the oil are too old, you can add fuel to it to mix with the old fuel no problem but you should really flush out the old oil
>>
>>674459561
Threads going to be dead by then, do you actually plan to fix this thing or is this just a bs what do thread?
>>
>>674457569
getting a lost title is damn near impossible in CA unless you know the person it was last titled to and they are still in CA
you can part it out though
>>
File: hitch_nuts.jpg (15 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
hitch_nuts.jpg
15 KB, 400x250
>>674459522
>"clear title"

I buy cars all the time with no title. Walk into county title place where they know me, tell them "Ain't got no title..." they say "No prob" look up vin, see no action for years on the vehicle, give me new title.
>>
>>674460192
Per real estate bullshit, anything left in the property becomes mine, regardless if it's pice was added to the total sale or not. So it's a free car someone either didn't have the money or time or both to fix it. So yes I do intend to invest into it for myself or at least as a gift. I'll spend under 10k on it at least if it's worth it, so that's why I'm on /b/ asking you faggot about my faggot mobile
>inb4 bundle of sticks
>>
>>674460713
I'm betting you aren't in CA
>>
There not worth shit. Check your local Craigslist dummy
>>
Hang on /b/tards. I'm almost done at Home Depot picking up materials from shirt Spics. I'll deliver them to the property soon.
>>
If thread dies I'll make another one. To keep it alive, roll trips and I'll dump nudes of my latina gf
>>
OP you probably wont have to spend 10k to fix that thing it could be a cheap fun project to make it run again and sell it
>>
HAHAHA "Pre 2000 T-bird" HAHAHA

Fuckin junk faggot...now if it was pre 68 you might have something.
>>
File: photo_2016-02-28_19-09-25.jpg (136 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-02-28_19-09-25.jpg
136 KB, 960x1280
bump
>>
>>674460726
Then when you get started restoring it, you should make a restoration thread on /diy/. could uses a good thread over there
>>
>>674457569
>change the oil
>look for dripping oil leaks
>if no leaks, drain the fuel and put new fuel in
>pull the battery out of your car, put in tbird
>try turning it over
that will give you a good idea of how much work it will take to get it running again
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.