Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 490x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 490x206
Why?
>>
>>674457283
they do "a lack of a belief in god", I know this is bait but ffs dude
>>
Atheism is the belief that theists are wrong.
>>
>>674457283
Why can't trolls define trolling?
>>
>>674457283
Uhh yes they can.
>>
>>674457283
Its easy to answer why they aren't able to.

Imagine it like this;

Atheism - Does god exist? No.

Any Atheist will say that they don't believe in god.

But Atheism resigns the fact that now they choose NOT to believe in a god, therefore god exists they just choose not to believe in it.

I think we all know why.
>>
>>674457283
A: one
Theo: My school's janitor
Atheist: That person with one janitor. Suck on this!!!
>>
>>674457283
Atheism: The lack of a belief in a god
>Nigger
>>
File: gmork.gif (498 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
gmork.gif
498 KB, 500x225
>>674457283
Atheists don't believe in hope. People who have no hopes are easy to control; and whoever has the control... has the power!
>>
>>674457954
I need to get to my pc's reaction thread to comment about that bait
>>
my problem is, i don't want to belong to any group. why does everything have to have a name.. why does atheism have to have a name.. can't i just not be a fucking moron without belonging to a group?
>>
>>674457283
2/10
>>
File: BaitCaught.jpg (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
BaitCaught.jpg
6 KB, 224x225
>>674457283
they can. it's the belief that there is no god. stop being a fuck boy.
>>
File: eDY0teU.jpg (89 KB, 1146x1148) Image search: [Google]
eDY0teU.jpg
89 KB, 1146x1148
Defind as being euphoric in every possible way, not because of a belief in some phony "god", but by enlightenment of my own intelligence
>>
the word literally defines itself
>>
>>674457283
Why can't you find something more enjoyable and/or productive to do than "muh religion" shitposting?
>>
okay, let's assume OP is correct, and that atheism isn't defined as a lack of a belief in a god.

maybe it'd be because of the fact that atheism, as a concept, is pretty nebulous, and encompasses a broad spectrum of levels of non-belief. it's not like christianity, there's no real order to it. it's just... a thing you know?
>>
>>674457283
Why can't believers all agree on what to believe?
>>
>>674459674
You're thinking of angosticism. Atheism is pretty straight forward
>>
but...that is exactly the definition of athiesm. If that's nebulous we might as well just stop using words to convey concepts.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.