Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Explain to me why you don't like Trump without comparing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 85
File: 1457951408828.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1457951408828.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
Explain to me why you don't like Trump without comparing him to Hitler, accusing him of racism/bigotry, or claiming he went personally bankrupt 4 times (Protip: there are different kinds of Bankruptcies)
>>
>>674450163
Because He wants to nuke a place that we have been working for so long to get
Keek
>>
>>674450163
His statements are always the same and without any "deeper" meaning. "We will build a wall" "we will get ISIS".. NEVER has he said anything about how he will proceed to do these things. On top of that he is a bully.
>>
>>674450163

hes got absolutely no clue about politics, if he had any he had won long ago....

but that goes for the other contestants aswell

i wish you, america, great luck with your next imperator.
>>
"explain why you don't like trump without making valid conclusions and comparisons that I can't wrap my head around because I'm a racist faggot that literally gets all of my news from facebook and second hand accounts of what my cousin said he thought he heard that one time"

FTFY
>>
Yeah let's vote in another entertainer for the oval office..

What the hell is wrong with Republicans man? This man aint Reagan which is probably a good thing cause the fucker was corrupt but c'mon man get your fucking head together GOP.
>>
File: 1457949602233.jpg (501 KB, 733x667) Image search: [Google]
1457949602233.jpg
501 KB, 733x667
>>674451370
just because someone disagrees with your views does not make them a racist
>>
Honestly, the dude is basically Hitler. He is a racist and a bigot! And on top of all that, he went bankrupt 4 times!
>>
>>674450163
because he makes more promises he cant make come true than hillary and bernie together
>>
File: berniesandersvoter.jpg (37 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
berniesandersvoter.jpg
37 KB, 316x533
>>674451646
>>
File: trump.jpg (13 KB, 505x172) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
13 KB, 505x172
hes a cunt
>>
>>674450163
>personally bankrupt

It doesn't fucking matter if it's personal or cooperate bankruptcy though. Both chapters are the same fucking bullshit....borrowing money irresponsibly without ever paying being able to pay it back, then writing it off like it never happened.

If someone (or some cooperation) borrowed money from you, then said they would never pay it back, and pretended it never even happened...YOU WOULD CALL THAT GUY AN FINANCIALLY IRRESPONSIBLE ASSHOLE. Trump did that four times. Fuck him. That isn't even conservative, it's literally fiscally liberal bullshit. It's why out debt is so big.

>BORROW MONEY
>SPEND MORE SPEND MORE
>FUCK PAYING IT BACK
>>
>>674450163
He's a businessman, his political interest goes only as deep as his pockets.

>Never trust a rich man who's got a love for power.
>>
>>674450163
He's a pathological liar, proven con man, completely full of shit to the brim. Not only ha he flip flopped on some of the most central issues to his campaign, but of all the candidates running he has the least details as to how he will achieve his goals. He isn't genuine at all, just wants to feed his ego.

Like him more than Hillary, though.
>>
>>674450163
He has proposed absolutely NO policies or plans. He just talks shit to everyone. He has no tact and is way to outspoken to be trusted to deal with other world leaders. He also cannot take any criticism without making an instant enemy.

That and he has a tiny dick
>>
>>674452269
this
>>
>>674450163
>..BUT...Why don't you like this super rich, old money, NYC socialite, reality star, cuckservative?

Shit bait is shit
Protip: I'd rather vote for SHillary than Trump, and I HATE SHILLARY
>>
>>674450163
Pretty much>>674450961
And>>674451315

He's got no humility, no political knowledge, and doesn't think before he speaks. He's great at making money, but you need to know more than just how to rip people off if you're going to be the face of the "Free World."

Ask him what he thinks about Taiwan and its relation to the PRC, for instance.
>>
>>674450163
He got an awful voice, looks like shit and he fucked my brother ones but denied that he said he is in love with him anytime after.
>>
>>674452583
>>674452562
False, Trump has released his tax plan, healthcare plan, and most notoriously his immigration plan.
>>
>>674452269
>Don't use your common sense and vote for the only candidate deserving of respect.
>>
File: 1455921928435.jpg (189 KB, 990x554) Image search: [Google]
1455921928435.jpg
189 KB, 990x554
>>674450163
I just want to make it clear that it is not racist to want to enforce your country's immigration laws
>>
>>674452920
Smh, the nerve. My condolences to your brother.
>>
File: Anyone-But-Trump-T-Shirts.jpg (19 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
Anyone-But-Trump-T-Shirts.jpg
19 KB, 235x235
>>674450163
Trump sounds like a retarded child when he speaks. It's all theater and no substance. He has no coherent policies or ideas what so ever.

>Reporter: "What's 2+2?"
>Trump: "I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me, and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them, look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh, my God, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy, but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me."
>>
>>674453182
You realized how many people you have just killed from laughter induced suffocation, don't you?
>>
>>674450163
He's an idiot blow hard with no good or realistic plans, basically no restraint, he lies almost every time he speaks and if ever elected would completely do a 180 on any tough promises he made. Also he would never get anything passed in congress
>>
>>674453026
I didn't say he didn't release his plans, I said of everyone he lacking in details the most. Furthermore his plans vary from logistically improbable to outright disastrous
>>
>>674453182
I didn't say I wouldn't vote for the man. Just one of the reasons I'm not too crazy about him.
>>
I just wanna point out that Donald Trump looks like a potato
>>
Trump is just another puppet, but he's always changing his statements which implies that even he doesn't believe in the bullshit he says!
>>
File: untitled.gif (2 MB, 540x255) Image search: [Google]
untitled.gif
2 MB, 540x255
>>
>>674452217
>Ran 100's of businesses.
>Only four failed.
>Literally 25:1 Success Ratio.

Are you stupid, or just plain retarded? Run two successful businesses in a row, then talk about how he failed so hard. Jesus, he's not some tard who can't run businesses. He's a real estate agent with products everywhere and influence spread out because he's actually really intelligent.

>>674450163
Mexican, nor Muslim are races. One is a religion, one is a country. He wants to keep out illegal Mexicans, those estimated 10 Million bouncing around inside as well. He wants to keep out Muslims for a time, as ISIS has everyone on edge and a lot of terrorists in the headlines are Muslim.

He did go Bankrupt, but those were only a few of his businesses. Those businesses went bankrupt, not him. He's a billionaire, with books, (Most notable the Art of the Deal) and is a real estate giant. If you ever want to see success, go look at the Trump Tower in Chicago. Then you'll know a man of his magnitude.

He's a plain speaker, and knows how to appeal to a certain class of people. They aren't the red-necks, they're the guys who want a simplistic answer. Bernie, Hillary, they'll just talk a whole lot but not say much. Trump? He'll tell you what he wants. He wants a wall to keep out immigrants, he wants tariffs to keep Chinese production from strangling us. He wants taxes to bring factory jobs back home. That kind of stuff.

I'm not refuting you, I'm just explaining the points of all of those for the surface deep fucktards.

>>674450961
They're not always the same. You must be one of those people who skim and assume that's all that's worth it. He has a book, Crippled America. Or go to his website, he has his policies out. He just doesn't discuss them, as he's written it all out.

>>674451315
He's winning. In case you haven't noticed, he is the favored candidate for the Republicans.

>>674451370
I don't have enough characters to say more than this is bait.
>>
doesn't this exactly show that even he doesn't believe in the very bullshit he (has been fed/) blurts out?
>>
How about the fact that he doesn't have a real answer to anything?

We're gonna make Mexico pay for a wall!
>How?
Just trust me. We're gonna defeat ISIS!
>How?
Trust me.

Etc.
>>
>>674453026
No he hasn't. Trump scribbled down a few ideas and called it a "tax plan" or "health plan" or "whatever". That does mean they actually are though.

Have you read the garbage Trump puts out? It's childish and only semi-coherent. A high-schooler would get a F if they turned in something so shitty.
>>
File: 1455596200039.jpg (91 KB, 479x461) Image search: [Google]
1455596200039.jpg
91 KB, 479x461
Is this place all SJW faggots now? How many shekels/hr did it cost to ruin another good internet forum.

Pic related is why im voting trump and all you SJW faggots can keep digging your own graves.
>>
File: 3Jv81tk.png (244 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
3Jv81tk.png
244 KB, 700x700
>>
File: 7vnL0TI.jpg (409 KB, 784x1584) Image search: [Google]
7vnL0TI.jpg
409 KB, 784x1584
>>
>>674452583
So you just described Obama and Clinton. Trump isn't part of the establishment in DC at least. Democrats don't care if he's a racist. They always say that as part of their brainwashing. I'm voting for him because I'm just sick SJW scum and liberals. I hate Republicans just a bit less but Trump will be fun. He knows how to troll faggots. :)
>>
>>674450163
The man is not a leader. Let alone the leader of the worlds most powerful nation.
>>
File: wall.jpg (566 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
566 KB, 1650x1275
>>674454915
Just because you haven't looked doesn't mean they're not out there little cuck.

https://i.sli.mg/ifkFsL.jpg
>>
>>674454915
Nigger. He's going to raise tariffs, and cut foreign aid. That's how he'll get the money. When he deports the illegals, he'll have a less burdened health-care system that requires less finances. This combined will provide the funding required to build a wall.

I don't know about ISIS, frankly I don't care about them. But whatever bro.
>>
>>674450163

He's a pathological liar.

If you haven't figured it out yet / don't care you're stupid / irresponsible, respectively.

Ted Cruz supporter here.
>>
dicks
>>
>>674450163
> Explain why people hate Hitler without mentioning the whole holocaust/xenophobia/world war thing.
>>
File: 1455596218991.png (405 KB, 679x500) Image search: [Google]
1455596218991.png
405 KB, 679x500
All the schills would rather vote for a man who was:
on welfare,
doesn't think whites can be poor or live in ghettos despite facts being the literal opposite of this.
made a 6 figure salary while getting nothing accomplished for years with almost no current net worth
entire campaign funded by college students taking loans out, great idea btw
still lost horribly
>>
>>674455399
Okay, fine, point conceded. But how does he plan to get all that shit through Congress, and how does he know Mexico will do it?
>>
File: aw3erfwsef.jpg (8 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
aw3erfwsef.jpg
8 KB, 250x245
BTW still not one legitimate instance of racism in this ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD. SJWS BTFO ROFL!!!!!!!!!

All the schills would rather vote for a man who was:
on welfare,
doesn't think whites can be poor or live in ghettos despite facts being the literal opposite of this.
made a 6 figure salary while getting nothing accomplished for years with almost no current net worth
entire campaign funded by college students taking loans out, great idea btw
still lost horribly
>>
Hey guys, I’m the person who originally recorded the video of “Carl”. I have to say, I didn’t expect it to blow up like this. And now that it did, I feel a bit bad about it. let me explain...

Firstly, let me start by saying that when I uploaded the video, I knew it would piss you guys off because it portrayed “Carl” as exactly what so many of you hate: An arrogant, stuck up liberal who thinks his opinion is superior to yours even though he can’t even defend it. A “SJW” who depends on feels and not facts, and will yell whenever his opinion is challenged.

Well, it seems that’s exactly how so many people on 4chan took it. And the meme blew up. But i feel a little bit deceiving for it. The truth is, it wasn’t such a simple interaction. After Carl went “ARE YOU SERIOUS?” He started talking about how Hitler’s rise to power depended on blaming a specific group of people and promising to eliminate them from our society. He talked about the rise of fascism when the establishment fell apart, hitler manipulating, blah blah blah. He even said some stuff about the language they use. It seems like he really did his research honestly.

So, there you have it. I don’t agree with Carl. But he DID explain his reasoning. I figured people would realize this considering the video is only 4 seconds long (not nearly enough time to explain his reasoning). So yeah. Can you please stop bullying this kid? He may not support the same candidate as you do but to harass this kid for being an arrogant liberal is just dishonest. Instead of attacking him with ad hominem, we should actually focus on addressing his arguments. Otherwise we look like a bunch of insecure rednecks who will focus on attacking a person rather than their reasoning (ironically, everything we supposedly stand against)

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
>>
>>674455550
This. Motherfuckers are as bad as Hillary supporters.
>>
>>674450163
he talks like an angry third grader.

he lies constantly.

he encourages violence by stoking people's anger.

his "policy" ideas are ridiculous -- building a wall doesn't make sense, deporting immigrants would be insanely costly, etc.

what words do you want to use for calling an entire racial group "rapists" other than racism or bigotry?

ultimately he's channeling working class frustrations and directing them at the "other", rather than critiquing the rigged economic system that created this mess.

also, he comes across as a grade A asshole. the kind of fuckwad whose outrageous and inappropriate behavior is funny for maybe 10 minutes at a party and then everyone does their best to avoid him.
>>
File: lol fuck you.jpg (31 KB, 628x295) Image search: [Google]
lol fuck you.jpg
31 KB, 628x295
>>674450163
because I'm so jealous at him, for having the best words.

he said so himself, "I have the best words".

.. I wish I had the best words.

fuck that prick.
>>
If he disrupts up the USA-China trade like he says he wants to, the world will go into a depression.
>>
File: GxCbdYE.jpg (168 KB, 720x520) Image search: [Google]
GxCbdYE.jpg
168 KB, 720x520
Its racist to have borders and discourage illegal immigration...even though obama has deported more illegals than any president in recent history.
>>
File: 1456807567688.jpg (80 KB, 617x411) Image search: [Google]
1456807567688.jpg
80 KB, 617x411
>>674454922
This

Trumps actual "plans" are all bullshit. If you go to his website to look up his "tax plan", he doesn't give any numbers relating to how he is gonna pay for for his tax cuts. That isn't a tax plan. That is a used care salesman tying to sell you bullshit.
>>
>>674450163
I'm not a Fucking faggot but I would happily suck his dick.
>>
>>674455399

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEAu1K8Vyfo
>>
>>674456039
This
>>
File: 1455596363244.jpg (94 KB, 610x857) Image search: [Google]
1455596363244.jpg
94 KB, 610x857
>>674455988
Do you have a reading disorder? Why does Isreal have a wall? Why did China build a wall? He didn't say all groups of a race were rapists, he said a large portion of illegal immigrants are rapists. You are a god damned idiot and I hope the 5 shekels/hour you're making are worth it.
>>
>>674455399
>8 billion to construct wall
What about the costs to manage the wall, maintaining it, it would exceed well over 8 billion

>Mexico will pay for the wall
good luck with that. All it would to is incite animosity towards a bordering country, they can't even pay for half THEIR shit, how will they pay for our stuff when it wouldn't benefit them at all? Clearly trump nor his supporters realize how international negotiations work.

>Impound remittance payments derived from illigal wages, increase fees on border crossing cards.
All this will do is cause a rift between us and mexico. Our low skilled workforce is mostly made up of immigrants, our agriculture department, again immigrants, no one in the US wants those jobs, but it gives immigrants a leg up and only boosts our economy.
>>
>>674453687

Underrated post nice
>>
>>674455988
>Mexicans
>Racial Group.
Do you just eat the bull-shit other people feed you? It's almost like you're intentionally accepting it.
>Talks like an Angry Third Grader.
That's one eloquent third grader. Maybe he's a douche, I can agree. But he is a smart guy.
>Not critiquing the rigged ecomomic system.
The most important component of our China policy is leadership and strength at the negotiating table. We have been too afraid to protect and advance American interests and to challenge China to live up to its obligations. We need smart negotiators who will serve the interests of American workers – not Wall Street insiders that want to move U.S. manufacturing and investment offshore.
Literally the fucking website. He's an alright guy, you just don't care to learn about him.
>>
>>674450163
negative guy, brings out the hatred in people. caters to the people who I think are what is wrong with this country
>>
File: 1450584464432.jpg (36 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1450584464432.jpg
36 KB, 625x625
>>674454427
>Mexican, nor Muslim are races. One is a religion, one is a country
After reading this part I stopped reading as your a moron, why did I write that?
Because your a moron Mexican isn't a country anywhere ever. When you write stupid things like this the rest goes under,
>>
>>674450163
because he is a caricature of everything I hate about my country.
>>
>>674450163
okay, how about the fact that he obviously HAS NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT? How about the fact that every sentence he speaks is just complete bullshit like:

"we're gonna win win win win win."

"Mexico will definitely pay for it, trust me, trust me, they'll pay for it."

"We're getting killed so bad, we lose so much, we lose all the time. we lose on isis, we lose on trade. We're gonna win when I'm in there, we're gonna win so much you're gonna get tired of it."

"trust me, everyone is gonna respect us again."

It's all 100% bullshit. It sounds like a lazy kid who forgot to study for his government class trying to filibuster until the bell rings and he can escape. He's a shitty commercial actor. There's zero substance.
>>
>>674453687

Haha, love it.
>>
A couple of reasons.

One, other than "build a wall" I haven't heard him propose any real policies. Even if he does get the wall built there's absolutely no fucking way that he gets Mexico to pay for it.

Two, I'm not a fan of attack politics whatsoever (However in Trump's defense, that's kind of the norm nowadays.)

Three, I don't like people running for President that don't have at least SOME political experience. It's also why I didn't like Carson.

Four, people who sue or threaten to sue people over frivolous bullshit are annoying, whether it's a big businessman like Trump or the average Joe who spills hot coffee on himself and threatens to sue.

And finally, I consider myself a Democrat who can see the reasons why Republicans would support certain candidates and the only reason I have seen why people support him is because "He speaks his mind and isn't politically correct" but honestly I don't think America as a whole is that PC and even if we are, I don't think it's that big of a deal.
>>
>>674456438
this poor bastard can make the logical leap that he says Mexicans and is talking about the country of mexico
>>
File: 1456640015375.png (147 KB, 464x295) Image search: [Google]
1456640015375.png
147 KB, 464x295
>>674450163
His entire campaign is fueled by punchlines and memes. He is not competent to run a country.
>>
"Tell me why trump is bad except for this, this and this"

Strong case there champ
>>
>>674455729
>on welfare,
What's your point? Lots of people go on welfare. Does that make them a bad person?
>doesn't think whites can be poor or live in ghettos despite facts being the literal opposite of this.

This was Sanders quoting a (very wrong) Nigger Lives Matter activist. He was saying that the fact that people talk like this is evidence that it's bad for niggers in this country, which it kind of is.
>entire campaign funded by college students taking loans out
And/or people who have steady jobs who know they can afford to give a little of their disposable income to his campaign. He's also funded by people who sell ceramic bowls with his campaign logo on them.
>still lost horribly
Not yet, amigo. The convention is still a couple months away.
>>
Doesn't like violent video games, doesn't like anonymous internet usage.

If trumps elected president you're gonna have to use your real name on 4chan. Can you really live with yourself, knowing the things you've said here.
>>
>>674450163
Because he eats pizza with a knife and fork. Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>674450163
He's a populist.
Populists are never the right choice.

Do you know incidentally also was a populist?
Hitler and look what he did to Germany.

You know who else was a populist?
Mao and look what he did to China.

I can do this all day, the point is that populists are very bad to give power to.
They should stay where they belong, in the opposition.
>>
He has horrendous logic and his only talent is charisma, convincing people.

He has proposed no valid policies that would actually work and professional economists have already claimed many times that he could not run the country properly.

He would also likely start World War 3 due to how he handles other countries & his comments towards them.
>>
File: chicago.jpg (31 KB, 472x315) Image search: [Google]
chicago.jpg
31 KB, 472x315
>>674456200
mexicans are literally retarded. This was literally their fucking president. It took him 10 fucking hours to say he is against illegal immigration because he was too big of a pussy. People hate Trump because HE DOESNT DO SHIT LIKE THIS. If he is against immigration he just fucking says it. Fucking cuck SJWs in this thread should watch this video.
>>
>>674450163
The Hitler comparisons annoy the shit out of me. Hitler wasn't elected to anything. Massive, super important difference.
>>
>>674456844
Also, he puts ketchup on his hot dogs.

(Chicagoan here)
>>
>>674453687
this
>>
>>674456780
This fucking guy knows what's up.
>>
>>674456863
he made it great again but took too much land and got fucked
>>
>>674456875
Hitler was totally elected my friend.
>>
Businessmen don't belong in politics.
>>
>>674450163

hitler fucked up ..hitler killed the jews instead of the liberals, if hitler killed the liberals we wouldn't be in this shit fuck hole we are today in the west ...jews atleast make money and want to expand their empire and become rich as fuck, liberals are just plain out burnout fuck ups of the world who want mommies boobie at their mouth on a pump 24/7 waiting to be sucked and fucked dry. If anything trump is nothing like hitler, trump hates losers, he wants to WIN, hes a WINNER, hes not a liberal fuck up loser, Jews want to WIN also, jews hate losing, so if anything hitler was a fucking retard who fucked society 75 years later by letting all these bitchy "safe zone" faggots live.

imagine a world without liberal losers who wanna just suck the tit dry, humans would actually accomplish something besides watching reality TV shows all day and jerking off to random bitches on facebook.
>>
>>674457048
Hitler lost his election and was later appointed by Hindenburg
>>
>>674456945
anyone that puts ketchup on their hotdogs is a cuck. Mustard only, relish is acceptable in some circumstances. And im a texan
>>
>>674450163
he just says whatever dumb rednecks want him to. rednecks are scum, only a hair above niggers
>>
>>674457160
Fucking thank you. Hitler wasn't elected to shit.
>>
>>674457050
This.
>>
>>674457114
If you're pro trump, you're against an open and anonymous internet. Let's get your real name an address if you're all for Trump.
>>
>>674456438
>One section of his argument doesn't make sense, therefor the other five points he makes must be invalid as well!
Sucks to be retarded, doesn't it? Sorry, allow me to correct it. "One is from a religion, the other a country." There, now you can feel so happy and fuzzy while you read it over with the help of your tard wrangler.
>>
>>674450163

Honesty I just don't like him because he lowers the conversation into the dirt. I actually support a lot of his views and think he's pretty damn charismatic. I don't concern myself with his business or personal life because they're only slightly related to politics IMO.
But I can't really support someone who panders to fucktards. There's a lot wrong with our country and I think we all have to step up to address it.
>>
>>674457201
>ketchup
Are we talking Heinz ketchup? Cause yeah, that's shits disgusting sugary and fake. Real, homemade ketchup though belongs man.
>>
>>674457050

and liberals should be sterilized just like they were back in the 1970s before america because a bunch of pussies
>>
He's an egotistical fuckhead who hardly has any idea what he is saying or doing.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458025617855.jpg (120 KB, 1000x554) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458025617855.jpg
120 KB, 1000x554
>>674453687
Kek worthy material
>>
>>674457046
Because he's a warmongering idiot who doesn't know anything about politics.
Who else is a warmongering idiot who doesn't know anything about politics?

>>674457048
No, the NSDAP was elected with 30% or something like that.

>>674457160
>>674457264
This is not true either.
Hitler, as head of the NSDAP was appointed Chancellor.
Then, when Hitler did more of that populism thing, he managed to get Hindenburg to give him absolute power.

Which he used to ruin Germany right away.
>>
>>674457330
i can accept homemade ketchup, that shit is fantastic
>>
File: AwDIafF.jpg (314 KB, 800x592) Image search: [Google]
AwDIafF.jpg
314 KB, 800x592
>>674456394
You realize niggers and women are against trump right? Neither of them have jobs or contribute anything but crime and confusion to this country. Have you looked at crime stats or welfare stats? Have you ever seen Iceland? Its 99% white and if all the anti trump cucks/niggers were removed this country would be beyond wealthy.
>>
>>674457301

buddy the fucking internet was invented BY the government LOL..if your dumb ass thinks you have "privacy" then you're living in the fucking cave just like how platos cave says..you're sold to this illusion that your shit is safe..LOL..our shit has NEVER been safe, this entire internet shit could be wiped out in <6 hours if someone with more then 40% of a brain wanted to put in the effort, but thankfully for the government the 99% are brain dead fucks who were sold some shit lifestyle while growing up and just obey / suck cock all day
>>
File: 1445671438986.jpg (54 KB, 451x569) Image search: [Google]
1445671438986.jpg
54 KB, 451x569
>>674453182
>Trump
>deserving of respect
>>
>>674457114
>hitler killed the jews instead of the liberals,
Hitler killed a lot of liberals and communists
But after Germany lost the war and saw the results of fascism, they all became liberals.
>>
>>674450163
>Tell me why he's bad, leave out all the bad stuff.
>>
File: zdryKOi.jpg (212 KB, 1015x835) Image search: [Google]
zdryKOi.jpg
212 KB, 1015x835
>>
>>674457506
>>implying anyone other than machines and a few people will contribute shit to the world in the coming years.
>>
>>674457342
What does any of this have to do with Trump?

If you want to talk about people becoming monsters who use social propaganda to manipulate people into accepting responsibility for others actions. Sure, but that doesn't belong here.
>>
File: 1399685147_1968495940.jpg (31 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
1399685147_1968495940.jpg
31 KB, 600x402
>>674453687
noice
>>
>>674457621

he obviously didn't kill enough. The fact we have "safe zones" in schools proves the west has become nothing more then a bunch of PC slack jawed faggots
>>
>>674457330
You are Un-American
>>
File: wtf.png (707 KB, 611x608) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
707 KB, 611x608
He's a Juvenile and he is unpresidential. He's as gaudy as Karen Hill described 'the wives' the first time she met them in the movie Goodfellas.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2L_0bDK6tY

I don't want someone who is this classless representing me
>>
>>674457584
So what you're saying is your too much of a pussy to eat the shit you preach.
>>
File: scQw5Jz.jpg (424 KB, 1266x723) Image search: [Google]
scQw5Jz.jpg
424 KB, 1266x723
>>674457666
Tell me WHY hes bad. I love how still this entire thread not one of you fucking cucks has managed to post an actual statement from him that shows how he is racist. Do you guys have brain damage or are you just being actively stupid?
>>
>>674455399
That still doesn't say how Mexico is going to pay for the wall though. Randomly proclaiming something doesn't make it true. None of Trumps supposed "plans" actually make any fucking sense. It's all just fantasy shit. You're too deluded to realize it, because it fantasy shit you want to hear.

Tax Plan:
>Trump: Everyone gets tax cuts!
>Economist: But that will increase the debt by trillions, how you gonna pay for that?
>Trump: ..uhh....NUMBERS ARE LIES! LOSER!

Healthcare:
>Trump: We gotta get Gov outta healthcare. Free market! ...Everyone will be covered though!
>Reported: Who is gonna pay for it if someone it too poor to buy ins?
>Trump:...The gov

Immigration
>Trump: Mexico will pay for wall
>Reporter: How? Mexico say it won't.
>Trump:.uhh..Magic? LOSER!
>>
>>674450961
He wrote a book explaining it you ever heard of a book memelord faggot
>>
>>674457799
Oh I'm more American than you by the looks of it. Real ketchup is American. Heinz ketchup is like the one dollar white bread you buy, it's shit and so are you. :^)
>>
>>674450163
A man insecure enough to comment on his dick size and wear a combover is not fit to run the greatest country and have the strongest army at his dispoal.
>>
>>674457114
>hitler killed the jews instead of the liberals
Hitler mainly killed communists at first
He then realized that communists tended to be fucking poor.

But Hitler needed money for his amazing social reforms (which actually were brilliant for his times)

So he decided to go after the jews, because they have money.
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 571x372) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 571x372
net migration is negative
The main route for illegals is expired visas
The "lotta hate that's goin on we gotta figure it out" is a 60 year long globally known conflict that is studied by diplomats and scholars.
War crimes are a no after the Geneva convention, doing otherwise royally fucks up international relationships.
You don't "win" or "lose" in trade because economics is not zero sum.
His platform oversteps the boundaries of a president. Fascism is an accurate criticism of Trump
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 316x533
>>674450163
>like, duh, it's flipping obvious man!
>hahaha it's so obvious!
>>
File: Rare copy.png (67 KB, 533x497) Image search: [Google]
Rare copy.png
67 KB, 533x497
>>674450896
>>
>>674457751

businessmen are the back bone to a society, the 99% love to think that they could run the show without the businsses, but guess what, businesses EMPLOY the 99% ..businesses ARE the economy, so to say a businessman and a very successful one couldn't run another BUSINESS is very fucking dense, you think we live in "countries" Lol..Please kids, please, we live in nothing more then a bunch of corporations, and im not saying the private ones, the god damn government itself is a CORPORATION. Government is the lie you dumb fucks are told so you can sleep well at night
>>
The real beef i got with all this consipiracy shit you know man is that we all have to get along but you wonder who isnt and its all like where do the not getters go gettem and you look on the tv and you see the faces embraces the hatreds. I found this bug spray that gives me the intoxicating euphoria i love most
>>
>>674455889
who
>>
>>674457264
That's not true, The nazi party did win seats into the German government, just not many, but they did have hundreds of thousands of followers despite this
>>
"Video game violence & glorification must be stopped—it is creating monsters!"

Trumps gonna ban Loli and violent video, plus make it illegal to watch anime on the internet because it's not made in America. These are fact.
>>
>>674450163
he's too hilarious and he's a crypto woman supporter
>>
>>674457802
this.
>>
>>674458116
Consumers are the backbone of society you dumb fuck. Not business men. No consumers =/= no business.
>>
File: photo.png (219 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
219 KB, 900x900
>>674451370
>current year
>democuck posting on 4chan
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 700x900
>Banning muslims
>banning people who believe a set of ideals abeit shit ideals
So thought crime? The state now has power to govern your mind and ideas. Think about that for a second. This goes beyond "oh your name is arabic, let's detain you".
>>
>>674458116
Although I don't disagree with your premise. You're being pretty dramatic.

I think this idea of the government becoming a business in of itself is in large part due to negligence on part of the voter. To accept the bad because 'that's just how it is' is foolishly nihilistic. Which goes nicely with your edgy attitude.
>>
>>674457830
really? he hasn't said a single racist thing? Like 'they're all rapists and murderers and criminals'? That wasn't racist because two sentences later he backpedaled for the MSM?
>>
>>674450163
He's a politician
>>
>>674458118
you're a bug
>>
>>674457802
some much this it's not funny
>>
>>674456688
Why should I when I read this it ruins the whole point when you say mexicans is a country, if you like ignorant hate speech then yeah sure man all the power to you, but if someone say who wasn't raised by a family of retarded inbred badgers then he might have to fix how dumb he his writing looks. I can just picture a cross eyed dumb fuck being like, Well the point is hes not racist when he condemns an entire group of people. I'm not going to to take it with a grain of salt as its dumb as fuck and the flavour is just awful
P.S. Hope trump wins
>>
File: leanna-decker-desires-12.jpg (78 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
leanna-decker-desires-12.jpg
78 KB, 683x1024
>>674457830
>nobody proving he's a racist

Maybe that's because OP explicitly said to try proving he was shit without saying he was racist.
>>
File: mA9htRI.png (168 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
mA9htRI.png
168 KB, 500x427
>>674458490
He said in the context of illegal immigrants coming in from Mexico. Not racist. Thats like saying all cops are skinheads. Would that be racist? Why do I have to explain basic fucking concepts that you knowingly leave out of your post like you dont recognize it already?
>>
File: donnie_trump.png (272 KB, 556x308) Image search: [Google]
donnie_trump.png
272 KB, 556x308
literally no plan for our future
>>
>>674450163
Running a business and running a country are completely different skill sets.
>>
as if the very valid comparisons to hitler, very valid accusations of racism/bigotry, and the fact that all the business ventures he's started have failed aren't a good enough explanation.

okay, here's one. i just don't like him, he creeps me the fuck out- there's something about him that... well he looks like he'd strangle a puppy if it earned him a few pennies, you know what i mean?
>>
>>674457802
I completely agree
>>
>>674457849
Trumps healthcare plan was exactly was in place before you retarded faggot. I guess you haven't heard of cobra before.

Also he can easily give tax cuts, trim some of the fat of every single God damn govt agency. We waste billions on anti terrorist agencies with special headquarters in every state, plus huge budget increase post 9/11 to the fbi, cia, law enforcment. Most of that money was wasted by those departments. Try talking to any local cop wh oworked around then about what they bought. My area was 4 wheelers (that just happened to disappear after a year or so), no one is any safer after 9/11.
>>
File: bender.png (136 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
bender.png
136 KB, 384x288
>>674458728
listen go learn english before you come on the internet because your grammar is as bad as your reading comprehension. You are supposed to prove how he is racist by POSTING A FUCKING QUOTE OR VIDEO. Simple stuff. Calling someone a racist doesn't make them a racist.

Saying something like white people don't know what its like would be explicitly racist but when you have legions of cucks and schills like you guys it doesn't get talked about.
>>
>>674458745
last time I checked all illegal immigrants coming in from Mexico are the same race, while cops can be any fucking race
>>
Because if he'd simply invested his money in markets and started no businesses at all he'd be a far more wealthy man. He's more interested in being foreward facing than successful. Bloomberg, Musk, Gates, Buffet or even Bezos would be better candidates.
>>
File: 1450118943808.jpg (109 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450118943808.jpg
109 KB, 800x600
>>674454427
well if the choice is Hillary or Trump , well Trump will win, so meany democrats will not vote for Hillary. like 30% in some states.
I like Trump
>>
>>674458871
not really if someone says hes dumb to his face he can always fire them as president.
>>
>>674450163
He's an opportunist. I doubt he believes anything he is actually saying. But the low class rabble eat that shit up like it's Sunday dinner. He's only concerned with his own brand and not the greatness of America. He's a smart man but he's not interested in serving the public, just his own ego
>>
>>674457301
fuck the internet it should all be clean corporate
>>
>>674458381
Look up consumerism. It wasn't always there, but there was always someone giving out titles, jobs, or commands. Corporations came around way before Consumerism. Society evolved due to Corporations, not Consumerism. Remember that.
>>
>>674458450
Although I typically dislike the "1984" argument but

>>
>>674451514
ohh i feel the Bern on that one
>>
File: 1344258048587.jpg (34 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
1344258048587.jpg
34 KB, 400x308
>>674456438
WTF did I just read? are you really this stupid?
>>
because fascism was already attempted in the 30 and 40s and it ended up being the biggest disaster in human history and there is absolutely no reason why it wouldn't also be another monumental disaster today if attempted.
>>
>>674458259
So what, he's going too make anime real, real I say!
>>
>>674457050
Politics doesn't belong in government.
>>
>>674459188
Then let's have your real fuckin' name faggot, instead of hiding behind Anon. Why the fuck are you here and not on facebook or reddit if you want the web to be corporate, newfag.
>>
Im a libertard so my argument against trump is
>muh illegals
>>
>>674451641
no, but that same person agreeing with a blatant racist bigot and disregarding the plights of a race other than their own does make them a racist.
>>
File: 1455596297253.jpg (21 KB, 470x315) Image search: [Google]
1455596297253.jpg
21 KB, 470x315
>>674459028
God damn you're borderline retarded. You realize illegal immigrants aren't a random demographic of the mexican population. There is a specific requirement you need to pass before trying to become illegal immigrants.
1. Your life sucks in mexico
2. you're willing to commit an illegal crime.

You're fucking racist if you think illegal immigrants are representative of the general population in mexico. This is coming from a colombian. Your logic is absolute garbage. And again I can't imagine how any of this has to be explained. You are all being either actively stupid or literally retarded.
>>
>>674457930
Straight outta the gate with the newfaggedness
>>
>>674450163
literally quoted Mussolini.
>>
>>674456438
>you're a moron

ftfy
>>
File: gull.jpg (15 KB, 333x347) Image search: [Google]
gull.jpg
15 KB, 333x347
>>674450163

Because he is as dumb as the public when it comes to the president of the United States being the 'most powerful person in the world'.

The U.S. isn't like Russia. Putin isn't kept on a leash, whereas the States has tons of procedures and still has to follow sanctions and international law.

People have no idea how things work and genuinely believe that he can do the things he says he'll do.

It's fucking sickening when the general public supports people based on their celebrity status, rather than what they're capable of.

It's how Canada got Trudeau.
>>
>>674459009
>being this mad

Nice. Well regardless, for someone complaining about reading comprehension, half the things you're claiming were never actually said in OP's post. Not to mention you whine about grammar and then IMMEDIATELY (it's literally the first letter in your post) manage to fuck it up.

You can't make this shit up even if you tried.
>>
>>674457305
You must have been dropped as a child I feel bad for your parents
>>
File: homerpoodle.png (182 KB, 608x464) Image search: [Google]
homerpoodle.png
182 KB, 608x464
1. His tax cuts are too expensive.
2. He can't stop globalization. No person can.
3. Trade is good.
4. His foreign policy is a mess.
5. His health care plan is like a half baked conservative version of obamacare.
>>
>>674459398
Don't fall for that troll ass shit. Any idiot with half a brain enjoys their privacy.
>>
A ridiculous question, and excellent bait. I'll bite.

Trumo has no political experience whatsoever. He is not a senator nor a Governor or anything like that. Some people think this is a good thing. They are wrong.
>>
File: 1451179880960.jpg (193 KB, 750x451) Image search: [Google]
1451179880960.jpg
193 KB, 750x451
>>674458745
>MUHH CONTEXT
>Would that be racist?

“When the POLICE sends its people, they're not sending the best, They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're skinheads and some, I assume, are good people"

Yes, if cops were a race that would be racist.
>>
>>674451514
probably because most Republicans are stupid old people or goddamn woodchucks who care more about the likeability of their president rather than what they actually stand for.
>>
>>674450163
It's like a 6 year old holding a bazooka... you just don't do it. If trump became president and he throws a tantrum, humanity may cease to exist
>>
File: 1344256682870.jpg (36 KB, 488x352) Image search: [Google]
1344256682870.jpg
36 KB, 488x352
>>674456655
go to his website where his polices are clearly outlined, in his speech's he's simply uniting the mass's.
Something a smart man would do, generate excitement, togetherness,
he's also smart to keep the protesters out because they are trying to obfuscate the issues because they get their information from news and not actually reading the website.
>>
>>674453687

Fucking kek
>>
File: 1455596412991.jpg (50 KB, 656x769) Image search: [Google]
1455596412991.jpg
50 KB, 656x769
>>674459543
Its pretty obvious he wants actual proof not just baseless accusations which is literally what 99% of the sjw cucks on here are posting. Unless you're retarded I guess.
>>
>>674459590

yeah totally..china totally imports american product..lmao..it's only the god damn west that takes part in globalization, the rest of the world just laughs and makes product for our stupid asses and can't believe we buy it.
>>
Something that appears lost on a lot of you is that Trump can't do shit without congressional and judicial approval. If he's hated by the other two branches then you're looking at 4 years of nothing.
>>
Europoor here. Do american presidents actually do what they promise?
In my country they rarely do and nobody seems to remember later.
>>
File: 1296440747666.jpg (78 KB, 239x343) Image search: [Google]
1296440747666.jpg
78 KB, 239x343
>>674457114
>Implying Hitler had a "Final Solution"
>Implying death camps are real
>believing the holohoax

Kill yourself bruh
>>
>>674450163
He's a businessman, and the last thing we need is a goddamn businessman running the country, who will end up just rewarding the already fucking rich.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 268x200
>journalist bleeding out her eyes and VAGINA ONG
>my benis is big guise
>Mr Trump what do you say to X criticism?
>You're a loser! I make more money than you! No one cares about X!
>trump are you inciting violence?
>no I just pay for their legal fees and strongly encourage violence which means I do not strongly encourage violence

Being the president means you're the world's most important diplomat. You are talking to leaders of countries who would willingly sacrifice their lives and their populations just for their platforms or just to burn down the US.
You really want this guy talking to Russia, DPRK, and the MIDDLE EAST? You really want this guy going all over to prudish trigger happy places that are jumping to reasons to go to war with us?
>>
>>674452217

You are uninformed beyond the pale

If you were to take an iq test with a calculator and access to google, you would still get a 67 and then tell everyone your the smartest man or woman alive.

Tell us again how you are so fucking smart so we can feel better about ourselves. Thnx for the self esteem boost
>>
>>674459848
Sure I guess. I took it more as a challenge to argue why he was bad without even using the word racist/bigot/hitler/etc.

Which isn't hard to do, but that's not the point.
>>
>>674459926
But, but, but... the presidant can dooo anything at he wants, my dad told me so
>>
>>674455729
you forgot about bernies career as a rape fantasy writer... i guess career is not quite correct he was never paid.

to bad we did not have a living wage when Bernie was trying to be a rape fantasy writer...

think of all the rape stories you bern cucks could be fapping to
>>
File: 1373100687077.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
1373100687077.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>674459729
Trumpfags BTFO

If some nigger said that shit you know Trumpfags would call him racist towards cops or whatever.
>>
>>674459756
>read

Do you honestly believe the masses actually doe that nowadays?
>>
>>674459967
>denying the holocaust
>evidence everywhere such events happened
>believing 3 people on the internet

Kill yourself bruh
>>
>>674455889
hahahahaha...

no
>>
>>674452217

you're just mad that trump took risk, and too be honest i have lost money by bad investments with people, hundreds of thousands, and you know what dumb mother fucker, you realize after the first 100k you lose that it's life and thats just how the mother fucking game goes. if your bitch ass can't take a loss then you're just a fucking liberal burnout loser whose going to suck corporate cock all day for the next 40 years and think you accomplished shit in life when all you did was choke on old dick all day and spent 40 years old your knees doing nothing besides bobbing your head back and forth for a measly <500k retirement.
>>
File: chicken_breast_raw_998010171.jpg (60 KB, 947x800) Image search: [Google]
chicken_breast_raw_998010171.jpg
60 KB, 947x800
Explain to me why you don't like chicken without talking about how it tastes.
>>
I would vote for Trump if he could really get rid of the mexicans

I live in california and theyre everywhere, taking up space, adding to traffic, selling fruit illegally on every corner, only hiring their mexican friends at workplaces, and expecting me to be bilingual. Idgaf what anyone says a majority of them are criminals! Like seriously think about how many Mexicans actually make it to be scientists, great actor/actress, musicians, or in general rich and the Mexicans that
are successful in life are with the cartel.

I really hate mexicans
>>
>>674450163
one doesn't need to accuse him of racism, sexism, and bigotry his history speaks for itself on the subjects. i don't like him for his decades of liberalism and support of the clintons. i don't like him because he can't say anything without contradicting himself repeatedly. i don't like him because he's still lying to you all, but mostly i don't like you and his supporters because i think you're all as stupid as he is.
>>
>>674460406
But anon, I do like chicken.
>>
>>674457930
His book is garbage. Written just like he speaks. There is nothing in there talking about how. He just takes credit for luck and blames others for having to invest in junk bonds that ran him bankrupt.
>>
File: 1455596072545.png (4 MB, 1459x1487) Image search: [Google]
1455596072545.png
4 MB, 1459x1487
>>674459729
Grouping people by an illegal crime they commit is not racist
Thats like saying lets deport all the murderers in Chicago and then when it turns out they were all niggers claiming it was racist. If you want to make their race the foundation of the statement then go for it, no one can stop you from interpreting something incorrectly.
Mexico also has the highest murder rates in the world, its not a stretch to assume large populations of them are violent rapists. Its closer to the truth than a lie.
>>
File: ooNJHbO.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ooNJHbO.png
92 KB, 300x300
>>674453687

I'm a Trump supporter but holy fuck that's funny.
Took a couple minutes to get through it I was laughing to much.

Nice job anon top kek of my day.
>>
>>674450163
Because he's an arrogant, ill-mannered, and tactless attention whore that would tick off many world leaders.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>674451641
calling all mexican rapists and muslims terrorists does
>>
File: 1448148337990.jpg (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448148337990.jpg
6 KB, 300x300
Trump will have advisers, you think it's just gonna be 'I don't like illegal mexians, build wall, china' as soon as he gets in to office, of course not. People who spout shit like ww3 don't think ahead, there's a reason he is so far ahead of everybody else.

At this point it doesn't matter what any body thinks, It's either Hillary Clinton(ww3, more dead innocent people), or Donald Trump. The answer is very fucking obvious.
>>
File: Holy Hoax.jpg (282 KB, 900x645) Image search: [Google]
Holy Hoax.jpg
282 KB, 900x645
>>674460356
>evidence everywhere such events happened

Got any?
>>
>>674450163
Actually i like him
I would vote from him is i was from usa
>>
>>674460636
>calling all mexican rapists and muslims terrorists does

but he didn't you dumb nigger
>>
>>674460689

do you have any proof that it didn't happen? i mean this is like God, do you have proof "god" is real or not real?
>>
>>674460443
>I would vote for Trump if he could really get rid of the mexicans

stopped reading. thats exactly what 99% of undecideds and democrats think of when they think of the republicans right now.
>>
>>674460553
>when it turns out they were all niggers
you get that this is the part where your reality turns into fantasy right
>>
>>674456313
>that picture
About time white people got what was coming to them
>>
>>674457048
Hitler was appointed dumbfuck
>>
>>674451370
But you get all your news from John Oliver and talk show hosts, who are actually paid to be on tv and say what they say, so which is worse really?
>>
File: 1456280628480.jpg (59 KB, 640x609) Image search: [Google]
1456280628480.jpg
59 KB, 640x609
>>674450163
It is because of the fact that people like donald trump verify that america's educational system needs to be fixed and drastically. people like donald trump (including the rest of the party's members democrat and republican) do not have a good handle on their educational background and spew out garbage that is completely wrong and retarded for someone with such power to be saying. besides that we are in serous need of realizing issues where education and presidency is becoming more common as stupid presidents like george h.w. bush george w bush, obama, nixon, ect. stupidity is the downfall of a nation hence why the english empire no longer exists.
>>
>>674450163
I'm black and I don't give a fuck that I'm black. I'm probably better educated than all/most of you, I have a fantastically well-paid job which has great future potential and is for a blue chip organisation, I have a great relationship with both parents (even though they are divorced, they get on great), I have a beautiful girlfriend (probably better looking than any of you losers have ever even had the guts to talk to), own my own property, have a nice car (Audi S3) and have a big group of friends from all races and backgrounds who aren't fucking bigoted.

Oh yeah, and my dick is almost certainly bigger than all of you assholes, I've seen your r8 my dick threads lol
>>
>>674460511
Hey you can't say hes a racist, because when you call someone who does biggot things a racist then your wrong automatically
>>
File: 1oQOIUM.jpg (275 KB, 1001x1229) Image search: [Google]
1oQOIUM.jpg
275 KB, 1001x1229
>>674460443
>Which isn't hard to do, but that's not the point.
The good mexicans are staying in Mexico. All the drug cartels are coming to Mexico while all the SJW cucks here defend it for 5 shekels/post on 4chan. There is no way in hell there isn't some paid effort being made at this point.
>>
>>674459926
my fear is that a Republican congress will pass anything he proposes just to say they did something.
>>
Maybe cuz he's gone bankrupt 4 times and he's not a politician all he does is make jokes and his hair looks like a rich blonde kids pubes.
>>
>>674453687
Bush won, he was worse.
>>
File: how to debate liberal edition.jpg (45 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
how to debate liberal edition.jpg
45 KB, 450x340
>>
>>674457506
>remove all women from the country
Wat
>>
>>674459735
Or maybe I care about my money and being able to retire comfortably. I work goddamn hard for every cent that I make and I feel very strongly against having my hard earned money being taken and given to either crack heads or burger flippers because they have no desire to better their life or society. And yes this is absolutely the truth about them. They are happy as they can be to sit back and have my taxes pay for their food, housing, Internet, cable, and cell phone.
>>
>>674460559
>I'm a Trump supporter
>Took a couple minutes to get through it

exactly. it took you a COUPLE OF MINUTES to read, at most, 4 paragraphs of satire. legit trump supporter identified.
>>
File: 1454386939095.jpg (136 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454386939095.jpg
136 KB, 400x400
>>674460030
Cool ad-hominem Donald. Care to actually tell me where you think I'm wrong?

Chapter 7 and 11 both involve not being able to pay debts back in full, right? Then you write off some of the debt, right? That is the issue. It's financially irresponsible and show lack of basic foresight. It's libcuck economic policy.
>>
>>674457475
appointed is different then elected.... retards everywhere
>>
>>674459446
The psychological reasons behind illegally immigrating into a country can't only be pinpointed from your two little criteria. You could use the same logic behind people who own guns. If you own guns than that means 1. You wish to secure the safety of yourself, friends and family 2. You are willing to severely harm or kill a person to achieve this. Would this mean it is safe to assume all gun owners suffer from paranoia? No, because though they may fulfill those criteria, you are making assumptions about the psychological reasons behind it, which is the same way with illegal immigration
>>
>>674459963
Well you look at Obama, during his campaign the biggest thing he proposed was Obamacare, and that was implemented, but some of the smaller policies and plans often get ignored once someone takes office.
>>
>>674451646
Underrated post
>>
File: 1455596163438.jpg (235 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455596163438.jpg
235 KB, 1280x720
>>674460636
Please show me where he says that. The fact that you can't distinguish between

All Mexicans///Illegal Immigrants///Legal immigrants

is credit enough to the fact that you take the short bus to school and will probably work at taco bell for the rest of your life.
>>
>>674450163
Ok. Go to his site and you'll understand. He's ONLY got 6 positions/issues. And this is the guy people is voting for to be a fucking leader of the country?! It's insanity.
Then you go to whoever else that's running, they got atleast 20.
>>
>>674460829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XXcPl4T55I
Il just drop this here
>>
>>674457684
if we had a living wage then it would not matter how much anyone made ever.

//berntards
>>
>>674455883
>thread about criticizing trump
>without baseless racism/bigotry cards
>criticizing where you think the criticism is coming from with ad homs
>brings up salary
Typical trumplet. No substance. Let me guess, when China, Iran, DPRK and ISIS want to nuke us, you'll want Trump to call them poor gay loser cucks? Is that how you win?
>>
>>674461077
Fucking dubs of truth!
>>
He wants to cut taxes. What a fucking idiot, like we can afford to do that
>>
>>674460559

Typical. You quote a piece of me and then call me stupid. I was laughing so much I had to take a break from reading it.

Jesus you liberals, can't even agree in laughter. Shame
>>
This old cuck doesn't care about people. Only himself. A selfish president is good right? Lol fucking rednecks.
>>
>>674460636
I bet you are Canadian.
>>
>>674461399
Dubs of truth double confirmed!
>>
>>674460553
>Grouping people by an illegal crime they commit is not racist

So I can group all cops together as criminals?
You're not making any-sense. #BLM please go.
>>
>>674461116
>>674461445

Well now I do feel stupid.
>>
>>674452173
Is he serious? Is the irony totally lost on him?
>>
File: 20160127_201719.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160127_201719.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>674450163
More like seven bankruptcies and three failed companies. His worth fluctuates by several hundred million several times a year. And best of all, there are other countries waiting for him to take charge because he's gonna sell our country to the highest bidder. Someone who comes from money shouldn't be president. He's so disconnected from the people it makes you wonder. What does he know about what the average American needs or wants? Also. Pic related is the sandwich I'm eating.
>>
>>674460829
You're retarded.
>>
>>674458069

>net migration is negative

Literally false. You can't expect to be taken seriously when you just parrot MSNBC talking points that can be disproven with a quick google search.
>>
>>674450163
How about this:
Declared bankrupt for TEN of past businesses, that's NOT including the personal bankrupts he filed.
If anything, he's a horrible business man sitting in his father's shadow
>>
File: 1455886332176.png (411 KB, 800x4017) Image search: [Google]
1455886332176.png
411 KB, 800x4017
>>674460842
Burden of proof is on you.
>>
File: 1456201832008.jpg (52 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
1456201832008.jpg
52 KB, 645x363
>>674461170
OK 1 of them is absolutely certain though. You are willing to commit a crime. Either way that was not even directly related to my point. You concede there are mixed requirements or reasons to be part of a group that does a certain activity. My argument was grouping people that way is not racist.

People that use dirty needles being more likely to get AIDs/HEP C isn't racist. Even if they all turned out to be Asians.
>>
He's an un-intelligent Borris Johnson- and I can't think of anything more dangerous.
>>
>>674460945
why is it in all that bullshit you wrote the thing I believe the least is that you're black
>>
>>674454427
He's not a billionaire. Not even close. Your only evidence he has a billion is because he says he does..

Trump tower in Chicago is NOT owned by Trump. He leased his name to the building. That's it.

Your blind faith in what he says is why people are voting for him. He's the most recognized candidate, but he's the absolute worst choice for president - specifically because he is incapable of taking advice from someone with more knowledge than himself.

You'll find ZERO economists that agree with Trump's import tax plan.

He's winning because people are willing to follow the kind of blind
>>
>>674460842
Do you like have proof that you are real?
>>
File: trumpertantrum.jpg (36 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
trumpertantrum.jpg
36 KB, 600x413
>>674460680
>MUHH Hillary boogeyman

KEK
Last Clinton presidency had record low unemployment, a budget surplus, and no World wars. Another Clinton sounds pretty pretty good.
>>
I dislike his anus lips and yam-colored complexion.
>>
>>674460553
So if a white, cis gendered, heterosexual male rapes some girl, then I'm allowed to classify all of those white cis males by the crimes some of them commit right?
>>
>>674459326
finally someone says why we should not vote for hillary.

thanks Bernfaggets
>>
>>674461625
never filed personal bankruptcy
>>
Because he's a grown man who talks and acts like a twelve-year-old.
>>
>>674461029
in their defense, replace "racist" with "communist" and you have 99% of conservative arguments.
>>
>>674460689
There we go the defence of a lesser mind
Go put on your tin foil hat you jew fearing mongoloid
>>
>>674452173
Fake
>>
>>674455729
wait you know you just contradicted yourself right? He's white and was on welfare aka poor so your next statement isn't true. He has actual experience unlike trump. I don't see how anyone can vote for someone who hasn't held political office before. Seems odd.
>>
>>674461686

Trump unintelligent?

>$10B company
>>
>>674460553
So by your reasoning..."America has the highest rate of gun deaths in the western world, so its not a stretch to assume large populations of America them are violent criminal rapists"...right?

Yeah, you're fucking retarded
>>
>>674461902
see
>>674461636
>>
>>674461802
he did, 4 times, learn2research dick ridder
>>
>>674461636
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#Victims
that took 2 seconds to destroy thanks
>>
>>674450163
Just watch this other thread
>>674429435
>>674429435

That's why
>>
File: 1455596453127.jpg (134 KB, 600x657) Image search: [Google]
1455596453127.jpg
134 KB, 600x657
>>674461486
You're close man you're almost getting there. The second thing you need is to actually make sense.

I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with generalizations if you can defend/support them. That doesn't mean they apply to everyone in the group. I'm not sure why you would imply that most cops are criminals, if you have an actual fact or any kind of reason at all say it with actual numbers.

If you had to attach an actual percentage to these numbers what they would be?
cops are people
cops carry guns
cops are good people that just want to enforce the law and keep the streets safe.
cops kill black people for no reason
cops are criminals
cops are skinheads
>>
>>674450163
HE'S JUST LIKE HITLER!
>>
>>674461997
Doesn't he gain most of his income from his father's business?
>>
>>674462283
>wikipedia
retard detected
>>
>>674462374
yes, heil-hitler.com is a much more reputable source of information on the holocaust.
>>
File: 1451597137799.jpg (331 KB, 1743x2138) Image search: [Google]
1451597137799.jpg
331 KB, 1743x2138
basically if you have anything better than a high school education, you don't vote for trump.
>>
>>674462310
I don't remember Trump giving stats for his racism?
>>
>>674462237
ok and?
>>
>>674462506
yep
>>
>>67445811
consumers are the economy... don't be stupid.
>>
File: JWVx6jf.png (166 KB, 1857x510) Image search: [Google]
JWVx6jf.png
166 KB, 1857x510
>>674461772
You are being actively retarded.

My stance on this would be that all rapists are bad, just like I think all illegal immigrants are committing a crime and have zero right to stay in the country. Their race would be incidental.
>>
>>674452173
>Legal immigrants and illegal immigrants are the same thing the replies
>>
>>674462506
But everyone on /b/ always says they have an IQ over 140 so you're wrong.
>>
>>674450163
>explain why this guy I like is bad without addressing half the reasons he is bad
that's not how it works you little shit
>>
>>674462493
>much more reputable source of information on the holocaus
Hell, fucking buzzfeed is more reliable for information than wikipedia, you do realize literally anyone can write anything and edit shit right? You're as far from accurate as you are from pussy.
>>
>>674461756
>Throw whatever statistics you like out.

it's the difference between having a president, and somebody who is bought and owned by corporations. Also, Bill Clinton..you bring him up and use him as an excuse to justify somebody of the complete opposite, simply because they have the same marital name? Secretary of state ring a bell, libya, iraq, iran, afghanistan, deleted emailed, rape allegations, blatant lies and pawn ring a bell? Actions speak louder. you're an autismo, kill yourself and get off your parents computer.
>>
File: 1385782018039.jpg (100 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1385782018039.jpg
100 KB, 640x427
>>674453687
>>
I got a joke.
Trump, bernie, and Hillary are all on a boat and it capsizes, who survives?
America.
Please anyone but those three
>>
>>674462493
Top kek
>>
File: 6976976111.jpg (326 KB, 1152x851) Image search: [Google]
6976976111.jpg
326 KB, 1152x851
>>674462310
>muhh RACE STATS
>implying you even know basic statistical analysis or hypothesis testing

Kek
Yeah, that's why so many statisticians are racist, right?
>>
>>674450163
>Friend of the Clinton family
>Numerous times has said things that are left leaning to the media
>Will lose republican nomination
>Will run independant
>Fuck over who the republicans nominate
Not one for conspiracy theories but this one stinks of an attempt to fuck over republicans to guarantee a democrat in office.
>>
So explain why you hate Trump without mentioning if his glaring shortcomings and character flaws?

>tell me why you hate Hitler
>without mentioning his goal of world-domination through force
>or his plan to eradicate the Jews and any "undesirables"
>or that he was a mediocre artist

Or...

>tell me why you hate Sanders
>without mentioning his heritage/religion
>or socialism
>or that he's old
>or that he's not racist
>and don't mention his voting history

I'll tell you why I hate Trump, he's a Republican, an asshole, and a goddamn moron.
>>
>>674458116
spoken like a true cuckold
>>
File: 1457457700391.png (441 KB, 635x355) Image search: [Google]
1457457700391.png
441 KB, 635x355
Anyone who is white and doesn't vote for Trump should be ashamed of themselves
>>
>>674462721
But you aren't saying "illegal immigrants are bad"
You're saying "all Mexicans are illegal immagrants, so therefore, all Mexicans are bad"
>>
>>674462811
being this fucking stupid should hurt, that way you wouldn't waste peoples time with our fourth grade English teachers shit fits
>>
File: VxZWh0d.jpg (86 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
VxZWh0d.jpg
86 KB, 1608x905
>>674462200
You don't get to tell me what I think or try to apply my reasoning to other scenarios. You do understand the vast majority(80+%) of gun deaths in the US are caused by niggers right? I would think its acceptable in that case yeah. But our overall homicide rates aren't necessarily that high compared to the rest of the western world.

If you compare us to europe, its like 2 or 4:1 but both are still very low in flat numbers.
If you compare us to central america its literally 50 or above:1 homicide rates.

Do you see how the numbers matter here and your silly narrative doesn't really hold water when you start using actual numbers and crime stats? Mexico has one of the highest homicide rates in the entire world and we're getting all of their illegal immigration. Its not inconceivable to imagine a large amount of them are rapists/murderers.
>>
>>674462811
>literally anyone can write anything
then why haven't you and your merry band of autismos gone in and edited it to reflect the "real" information?
>>
Baby hands.
Ugly, would you vote for that... seriously.
Grumpy, old, out of shape.
Would fuck his daughter.
Liar.
Just seems fake....likE a politician
>>
>>674462885
Do you want to try making an actual point or posting actual information? let me guess the 5 shekels/hour you make doesn't cover doing actual basic math or trying to directly refute anyone elses?
>>
>>674463302
Because were too busy butt fucking each other and sucking nigger cocks to be bothered
>>
File: 1457690091154.jpg (71 KB, 599x405) Image search: [Google]
1457690091154.jpg
71 KB, 599x405
>>674462815
>it's the difference between having a president, and somebody who is bought and owned by corporations

Yep. There is also a difference in having a president, and having someone who brought an bribed politicians.

I'd rather elect someone like Hillary than Trump. People like Trump are actually the problem with politics. Greedy asshole bribing people.
>>
>>674450163
Because of his stupid fucking hair.
>>
I loathe when people say they'd rather have a politician than Trump. I mean, literally everyone knows politicians are all self seeking egotistical pricks.. They have always been known to be lying ass holes on top of that.. and somehow, that's more qualified than Trump, a guy who at least appears to be honest by saying flat out what everyone knows anyway: that lots of Mexican illegals are criminals, and there's a big problem with muslims. At least he's not whitewashing it like the sjw's and Berne cucks
>>
File: donald-trump-dejected2.jpg (163 KB, 895x1079) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-dejected2.jpg
163 KB, 895x1079
>>674463182
>You don't get to tell me what I think

What are you even talking about retard?
>>
File: 1421502371428.jpg (92 KB, 550x537) Image search: [Google]
1421502371428.jpg
92 KB, 550x537
>>674463318
>Le Ad hominem shit post
>>
>>674463497
that's no excuse, wikipedia is moderated by at least 90% faggots but it's still rather accurate
>>
File: 0o8q729.png (333 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
0o8q729.png
333 KB, 600x720
>>674463155
Please post where that is being said besides by you. I imagine ill be waiting a while.
I am saying all illegal immigrants are bad. You are saying its racist because they are 99% mexican when I consider their race completely incidental. If there were white canadians that belonged to incredibly violent drug cartels coming in from Canada id be voting for a president trying to keep them out.
>>
>>674450163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q925lmJPVs
>>
'm black and I don't give a fuck that I'm black. I'm probably better educated than all/most of you, I have a fantastically well-paid job which has great future potential and is for a blue chip organisation, I have a great relationship with both parents (even though they are divorced, they get on great), I have a beautiful girlfriends (probably better looking than any of you losers have ever even had the guts to talk to), own my own property, have a nice car (Audi S3) and have a big group of friends from all races and backgrounds who aren't fucking bigoted.

Oh yeah, and my dick is almost certainly bigger than all of you assholes, I've seen your r8 my dick threads lol
>>
>>674456316
>costs
Did you not read how much money we waste on illegal immigrants?
>good luck with that
It shouldn't be hard for the US to strong-arm Mexico into doing something, threaten crippling sanctions and they'll do it
>Cause a rift
We already have lots of poor unemployed people in this country who could fill their jobs. And getting rid of them would boost our economy, as we would no longer have to pay for their education, healthcare, housing, etc
>>
>>674450163
He's a mouthy cunt
>>
>>674451641
>>674453699
>>674455110
>>674455883
>>674458416

>making fun of people
>making statements with no factual evidence to back it up
>knowingly lying
>not doing research for yourself

This is exactly how you win an argument! Look at the flock emulate it's shepard so perfectly!
>>
File: 1457017253871.jpg (62 KB, 510x640) Image search: [Google]
1457017253871.jpg
62 KB, 510x640
>>674450163
>vote for the small fingered orange angry man

KEK
>>
>>674456313
>israel's wall
Violent palestinians at war with Israelis
>china's wall
Violent mongol invaders at war with the Chinese
>american wall
poor people and snakes
I may be wrong about net migration but think about the wall: the I-10 is not yet done. You can't just blame bearaucrats for taking long to complete an immense project. The wall would take longer than Trump's presidency to be completed, let alone start. 3 of Mexico's presidents have said they refuse to pay for the wall. How in the hell is a literal wall supposed to be a solution? How is holding Mexico hostage going to make negotiating with our biggest trade partner any easier? Buffing up ICE is one thing but this wall nonsense is a marketing scheme.
>>
>>674463182
Or just regular people trying to not get killed.
Just ask ghandi what happens when you stand up to violent people with nonviolence.
>>
File: 1456289693857.gif (3 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1456289693857.gif
3 MB, 360x270
>>674463679
You must think posting zero rational thoughts per post as long as you post some retarded picture along with it is a good idea or that all mexican rapists and murderers should be pardoned and get to fuck your wife. See how easy this is? Don't tell me what I think or try to apply my reasoning to other scenarios you dumb taco bell high school dropouts can probably barely tie your shoes.
>>
>>674463759
I never said being an illegal immigrant was a good thing, it just seems your trying to defend the "all Mexicans are bad" motto that trump has.
>>
He came to my country to build a golf course, promised it would be great, then employed a bunch of Irish and foreign immigrants to do all the work and started threatening people, saying he'd bulldoze their houses and farms etc. Thankfully everyone stood up and told him to fuck off, so he through a tantrum and left, not without wrecking the coastline in the process, including a wonderful sand dune system, which were a protected site. He then had the gall to demand that the wind turbines that had been built off the coast were a blot on the land, meanwhile causes loads of environmental damage. Basically he seems like an entitled, elitist arsehole, who is used to getting what he wants and throws a strop when people stand up to him. Sure he's politically incorrect and is great to troll the SJWs with, but at the core he is not a real leader, just a self serving rich cunt.
>>
File: CcoXplDVAAEQggH.jpg large.jpg (45 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
CcoXplDVAAEQggH.jpg large.jpg
45 KB, 615x345
>>674463759
>>
He is preying on the fear and ignorance of the conservative lower-working class, a group that is known to not like people less white than they are. In this specific case, it's Mexicans and Muslims. We have several problems in this country, two of the most prominent are our finances and national security. So, what does Trump do? He blames the cause of those problems on those two groups, because he knows his voters already don't like them. He is telling them exactly what they want to hear, and you should never trust anybody who does that.
>>
>>674464185
That is literally not his Motto, it is what facebook cucks and SJW faggots try to make his motto by saying that is what he says and then people like you repeating it.
>>
File: 1457848659444.jpg (220 KB, 775x1077) Image search: [Google]
1457848659444.jpg
220 KB, 775x1077
>>674464132
>>
>>674464384
Sounds a lot like what the Chancellor of Germany did at some point in the past
Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 85

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.