Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

itt prove that extraterrestrials exist and they have visited

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: alen.jpg (365 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
alen.jpg
365 KB, 3000x1688
itt prove that extraterrestrials exist and they have visited this planet
>>
You are not ready
>>
>>674436304

I don't have to prove shit to you hooman
>>
show an alien asshole then you stupid bitch
>>
>>674436304

They exist, they played the US and the Soviets off one another, they have a nice big underground base where "disappeared" people go to be ground into alien food.

Any other questions?
>>
>>674436660
What else do they eat?
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 600x403
>>
File: ItHurtsTolive.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ItHurtsTolive.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
>>674436636
Here's Steve, no one likes him
>>
>time/space is infinite
>thus all things are possible
>thus extraterrestrials either have existed in the past, currently exist, or will exist in the future
>there is a high probability they have visited this planet before because of the amount of time already elapsed since the "big bang," and it would be naiive of us to reckon our conception of life and how it comes to be is inherently similar to ours, meaning it would require millions of years to come to be
>yfw the E.T.'s could possibly be so different from your ideas of what they are there's theories they won't even have physical bodies
>>
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: h6hfXYUtoErj.jpg (108 KB, 665x371) Image search: [Google]
h6hfXYUtoErj.jpg
108 KB, 665x371
>>674438486
>time/space is infinite
Prove it faggot.
>>
Some of them are more spiritual than physical, & they take up residence in willing or forced human bodies. Many celebrities are such hosts. David Bowie for example, his wife back in the day said he had given his body as a vessel to higher beings from beyond & they make themselves people of influence so as to guide humanity's general course.
Whether this is a positive thing is definitely in doubt though as far as I'm concerned.
Ayy lmao.
>>
>>674438486
>time/space is infinite
but matter isn't

>time/space is infinite
actually no, because space is not infinite. It is infinitely expanding, but at any given moment, it has a definite size. Unspeakably huge, but measurable.

>there is a high probability they have visited this planet
wrong again
as of yet, we have found no evidence that life even exists outside of Earth. It's not impossible, but the odds of space-faring extraterrestrials living close enough to Earth that they could visit and return to their home world is so minuscule that there is no way to describe how tiny it is

>thus all things are possible
nope, because physics is a thing. this stems from the fact that there is limited matter in the universe. if there was unlimited matter, this would STILL be false because again, physics limits what we can do.

however, I still think that aliens exist, but they're too far away to matter.
>>
>>674439858
>>674438859
fuck you guys man I felt smart :(
>>
>>674440338
Nah this was good
>yfw the E.T.'s could possibly be so different from your ideas of what they are there's theories they won't even have physical bodies
I've seen enough evidence of this to lean towards believing it.
I also think people are small minded to assume that life must conform to the conditions of life on earth. Based on the idea of evolution, as things like this tend to be, what mental block prevents them from thinking other planets could have no oxygen but have life which is based on other chemistry that isn't found on earth because it didn't evolve the same system?
>>
>>674440338
take this as a learning experience. no matter what you do, if you LEARN from it, then in time you will become smart.
>>
>>674441076
I feel the same! Saturn's moon Titan has an atmosphere and liquid bodies of methane. Why couldn't life evolve with that, at those temperatures?

My thought as to why life won't evolve unless it's close to Earth-like conditions is that carbon, the building block for nearly all living things, exists in so many complex structures, almost unrivaled by anything else in the universe. A close contender could be silicon (which sits right below carbon on the periodic table), but it's not as flexible as carbon is.

If there are non-carbon-based lifeforms, they're definitely robots built by either other robots or carbon-based lifeforms.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.