Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/, I plan on going somewhere in a European country this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1457630860058.jpg (689 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1457630860058.jpg
689 KB, 2000x3000
Hey /b/,

I plan on going somewhere in a European country this summer, get a job to make some money and meet new people my age would also be great.

I was thinking of going to Norway, as I fucking love the climate/landscapes/Scandinavian girls. Any Norwegian /b/ros out here that might have some good ideas for me ? I don't speak a word of Norwegian so there's that, but I know everyone speaks english so well there.

Second choice would be England/Ireland, but then again I don't have a lot of ideas
>>
do you have saleable experience? what job are you looking to do?
>>
>>674421747
come to portugal, girls are easy, booze is cheap and great, drugs all around and plenty of jobs
>>
>>674421846
I worked one month in an organic store last year.
Frankly, there's a lot of things I would do : picking fruits/berries I know is a thing in Norway, I'd also work in a restaurant, clothes store, tourism kind of things, even fishing, and I'm sure i'm forgetting a lot of stuff
>>
OP here :

I'm 19, from France, so that's not really an option, and I speak a bit of Spanish but that's it
>>
>>674422209
portugal plenty of jobs kek
im from spain and we have a better economy than u, and ours isnt even mediocre
>>674421747
dude just go to switzerland if u can afford it, girls are hot, economy is good and all that shit, but is expensive as fuck, maybe like norway or sweden so i think you dont care about this
>>
>>674422209
I don't know, I really wanted to go to Norway, girls are so nice and pretty over there. But I'm also looking for cool experience
>>
>>674422687
What kind of jobs can I be looking into in Switzerland ?
>>
>>674422762

You'll never get a job in Oslo. Come summertime, an influx of partysvenske come and take all of the menial jobs.
>>
>>674423072
Oslo doesn't really make me want to go to Norway, I was thinking about Bergen or Trondheim maybe
>>
>>674422687
portugal is the chilest place in europe
>>
>>674421747

Jesus fucking Christ, OP, this idea is terrible. I know because I did it. Except I had the sense to do it in an English speaking country. You'll end up with short-term menial work that won't add anything to your resume and won't make you any money. You'll also find that Europe is expensive as fuck.

I ended up spending 7 years over there and I regret it.
>>
>>674424108
depends on where you go in europe
>>
Go to Sweden and suck black cocks.
>>
>>674424280

Not really. Essentially nowhere will accept you. You will be stuck in a menial job through an employment agency and get paid nothing.

It is a waste of time. You might as well do something worthwhile.
>>
>>674421747
Expat in Berlin here. English is widely spoken, don't necessarily need for German for a job in a bar or restaurant depending on where you apply. Cheap living costs, so much stuff going on in the city!
>In4 the refugees
You see a couple bantering in subway every few days, not a problem.
>>
>>674422687
Im an American and I lived in Spain as a kid. Spain is basically third world compared to the USA. Lol
>>
Come to Norway faggot, before politicians ruins our country. Add me on Skype: Mariabkb
>>
>>674425146

I think that many Americans don't realize how good they have it in the US. The media constantly drums on about how awful the US is and then you go live abroad in other "better" countries and it is actually absolute shit.

Unless you are below middle class, you are likely far better off than you would be in Europe.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.