Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Is suicide sometimes the answer /b/? Is it a viable and reasonable

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: suicide.png (12 KB, 792x619) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
12 KB, 792x619
Is suicide sometimes the answer /b/?

Is it a viable and reasonable choice for a complete waste of life?
>>
>>674414820
Well, nobody came back to answer if it's worth it or not.
But if you do try it, make sure you do it right.
I didnt take enough pills, stayed 3 days in coma, and now I have to see a shrink. Not worth it if you really dont intend to die
>>
Yes.
Now kill yourself.
>>
>>674415484
I tried hanging myself, and after that tried dieting to death. Neither worked, to make a long couple of stories short, so if I do try again I'm probably going to get a cheap handgun.
>>
>>674415643
Okay.
>>
>>674415707
Well no guns here, not US so either pills or jumping from bridges. No bridge nearby...
>>
>>674415991
>>674415991
I live in Canada, so it's possible to get guns, just difficult. I have a clean record though, so I should have little trouble.
>>
>>674415991
you haven't seen the exit mask before? just fucking suffocate yourself humanely and give yourself zero survival chances.
>>
File: coffesalute.jpg (73 KB, 358x392) Image search: [Google]
coffesalute.jpg
73 KB, 358x392
>>674414820
Not without this 'd'!
>>
I believe suicide can be the right answer. In all honesty, not all people are meant to live. Take me for example, I'm extremely depressed and I'm giving myself 5 more years in the gutter before I end it. My life isn't going anywhere, and nobody cares for me really.

Now, people will argue that "suicide is bad, because you make the others around you sad!" or "you'll make other peoples lives rough.". My answer to that is, who gives a fuck? They're not the ones living in pain every day, they're not the ones tortured by the thought of suicide.

People keep saying natural selection is gone.

Not true, Suicide is the new Natural Selection. There's no way around it, besides basically torturing the victim (keeping said depressed person alive.)

So yea, it can be the right answer. I'm not telling you to do it Anon. Just putting out my thoughts
>>
put all this energy that you have about killing yourself into making things better.

If u have to get a tent and go camp for a month to relax
>>
>>674416650
>They're not the ones living in pain every day, they're not the ones tortured by the thought of suicide.

I'll keep that in mind.
>>
Most of the people who post on 4chan are shut in neets and poors who will never have much of anything. Most of them could an hero and maybe their moms would weep but for the world would be better off without them.
>>
>>674417011
dubs of truth
>>
>>674414820
I don't like to admit it but this is what I feel. If you wasted your life and there is literally nothing you can do, I don't see the point to continue. Not like you get any younger. For what? You are already fulled with regrets, why not end it. I honestly believe people have the right to do what they want with their lives and if its suicide, then its their choice. Just don't be overly selfish by doing murder/suicide or jump in front of a truck so you can traumatize some guy trying to make a living.

We only get one shot at life. I'm all for turning your life around but worst case scenario, maybe its better to make your peace with whoever you worship and close the curtains
>>
>>674417011
Yeah, I am pretty shitty.
>>674416650
>Suicide is the new Natural Selection
interesting way to look at it.
>>
>>674416261
they put oxygen in that shit now to ensure that it won't work.
>>
>>674414820
Eh its your life to live. I think its a waste because even a bad life is better than a life cut short but one thing i DONT think you should do is think about the people you leave behind. Your life is your own and if you wanna stupidly waste some of it thats up to you
>>
>>674417388
Makes sense.
>>
>>674414820
Now post this same question on Tumblr. post results.
>>
>>674414820
idk. but all i know is the last time I made one of these threads, I got doxxed, so I aint saying shit.
>>
>>674417697
I don't have an account, and I refuse to make one.
>>
>>674417703
How?
>>
>>674418009
im a retard. And a shifty nigger tricked me. Now I hate my life.
>>
>>674417958
lol, thats probably for the best
>>
>>674418142
Sorry to hear that.
>>
To those of you considering guns as your exit strategy.

If you shoot yourself in the head, there is a good chance you wont die. Many people fuck this up, every year.

Aiming up into the roof of the mouth. Many times people jerk the gun as/before they pull the trigger. Causing the bullet to go
A) Through the back of their throat
B) Through the front of the skull, destroying the nose as an exit wound
C) Too far to a side, rupturing the skull, causing internal bleeding but not death, causing swelling of the brain.

These are all extremely painfull, and most often (unless the person takes a second shot) does not result in the person dying.
>>
>>674418339
the worst part is, he pretended like he wanted to help me (i was the op of a suicide thread) but then he took the info i said in passing about the dorm i live in in college, used it to hack into my college's database to find my identity, and now hes threatening to send my 4chan messages that he screen shotted to my mom (whose name he somehow figured out) and to my college. The only way he'll stop is if I agree to pay him. This stupid nigger is literally trying to extort me.
>>
>>674418631
I'm assuming your posts couldn't be that bad though? So what if your friends\cohorts see those.
>>
>>674418631
>trusting People on the Internet
>>
>>674418815
idk. It was about my plans to kill myself and how Id rather die than have someone I know find out/ be forced to take medication. Also, i called my school "tumblr incarnate" in one of my posts as a joke, and given how liberal my school is, they won't take kindly to such jokes.
>>
>>674418631
your college wont give a fuck and your mom wont either. Tell him to go ahead and do it
>>
File: Pepe.png (4 KB, 134x127) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
4 KB, 134x127
>>674418891
truer words have never been spoken anon. If only id met you sooner. Now im paying the price of my foolishness
>>
>>674417390
Well, I believe that Natural Selection really can't "Die Off" so to say. Just as creatures evolve, so do the ways nature has to kill us
>>
>>674419015
So an hero before they spread that info. Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>674419049
he keeps claiming hes gonna use this shit to try to get me institutionalized, and he says hes doing this because he doesnt believe my claims that I'm suicidal and therefore thinks im an attention whore. He gave me an annonymous email address that he's contacting me with.
>>
>>674419187
my plan was to die once I get back from spring break since ill have access to a gun, thats still over a week away, so the info will spread first.
>>
>>674419312
It won't get you institutionalized for longer than a few months. Not too bad.
>>
>>674419312
>>674419385

who knows maybe he should to save ur life
>>
>>674419312
Thats bullshit no one Would Take that much effort to fuck the life of a random person
>>
>>674419785
dont be a nigga.
>>
>>674419749
but ive already been institutionalized a decade before over the most retarded shit, so I know that its cancerous. I aint want that shit, nor to be forced to take brainwashing pills.
>>
>>674414820
the only thing keeping a lot of people from suiciding is the fear of pain
>>
>>674419949
but this nigga literally talked with me from 3 am to 11 am across two different threads and spent two hours trying to hack shit to find my identity. I think that this faggot means business.
>>
>>674420300
I can agree with this.
>>
>>674420527
ya, if suicide booths existed, suicide rates would be insanely high.
>>
>>674420621
we need futurama!!!
>>
>>674414820
If you believe in any form of afterlife (heaven, eternal life, enlightenment, whatever) then suicide most likely has serious repercussions. If you're an agnostic, why gamble? If you're an atheist, why waste your only life? If you genuinely don't give a fuck then go for it but make sure you video it for your pals here on 4chan so you're at least remembered. Godspeed OP.
>>
File: 1K5Kt.jpg (178 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
1K5Kt.jpg
178 KB, 1239x795
>>674414820
>>674415484
>>674415707
>>674415991

if i was gonna do it, i'd definitely go with the exit mask
>>
>>674421126
that shit doesn't work anymore
>>
>>674421123
Meant to say reincarnation as well
>>
>>674421123
If i were to livestream, I'd need some decent material. Guns would take a while to acquire, so there's that.
>>
>>674421204
yeah, pretty much all helium containers have at least 10 % oxygen now, that way they can stop suicides.
>>
>>674418439
back of the throat would kill you if it went straight back.

>brainstem
>>
>>674420329
actually, I stayed up all night talking to him, but now I'm not even in the mood to go to bed. I have to stay vigilant to make sure he doesn't fuck me over further.
>>
Theres no such thing as a waste of life, i don't understand how you kids are scared to talk to girls and all that beta shit when you arent scared to kill yourself... At that point why are you even worried about the consequences of doing something that might embarass you if your just gonna kill yourself anyway.
>>
>>674414820
honestly I think the only time it's the answer is when you're either terminally ill or have some kind of condition (mental or physical) that causes you unrelenting misery and shows no sign of letting up despite exhausting all viable treatment options. an example would be someone who has a painful chronic medical condition that is incurable and makes it impossible to enjoy life.

mental disorders raise more issues, because the matter of whether you are of sufficiently sound mind to make a rational decision to die is in question. depression is a chief example. many people who are depressed truly cannot remember what it's like to be happy, even if they have photos, diary entries, etc to prove they were. they feel things have always been horrible and will always be horrible even if it's not true. of course for some people, their upbringing was so bad that things really have been horrible forever. they feel permanently crippled by it to the point where they have no hope of recovery. then there are people who are psychotic and the only meds that help have such bad side effects that it wrecks their life almost as bad as the psychosis. in a case like that, the decision to die should not be made while they're psychotic.

in the case of mental illness or of feeling damaged, I feel a person should spend at least 10 yrs living on their own, and a similar span exploring treatment options, self-help etc, before deciding that life isn't worth it. everybody's family fucks them up, a little or a lot. you can't really see it in perspective or know how much work it will take to fix it until you're away from your folks awhile. some relief can be had just by shifting your perspective this way. also, mental illness or no, meds or no, you still should put in a few years of good hard elbow grease trying to fix your life and yourself before calling it a loss.

sauce: am 40 and have dealt with mental illness since puberty.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.