Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Pitch me your best sci-fi movie ideas. Entered into a film comp

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1336919506878.jpg (216 KB, 958x1214) Image search: [Google]
1336919506878.jpg
216 KB, 958x1214
Pitch me your best sci-fi movie ideas. Entered into a film comp and we're brainstorming ideas.
>>
>>674413551
im not giving you jews ideas so u can steal them, fuck off kike
>>
File: 1457901793394.gif (767 KB, 127x189) Image search: [Google]
1457901793394.gif
767 KB, 127x189
>>674413551
fucking faggot-jew you will not get my cash

marcianito.gif
>>
File: 1270087055063.jpg (149 KB, 678x559) Image search: [Google]
1270087055063.jpg
149 KB, 678x559
>>
File: 1458066807349.jpg (22 KB, 247x244) Image search: [Google]
1458066807349.jpg
22 KB, 247x244
>>674413933
>>674413769
69 + dubs. checked
>>
A hyper-dimensional alien race is trying to advance humanity via the butterfly effect and minor projections into our spacetime.
Can you imagine the long shots of seemingly acasual effect?
>>
>>674413551

I've got a couple of ideas but you'd need to sign an NDA first...
>>
>>674413551
Crazy but brilliant scientist invents a self sucking dick. Slowly cities turn in to post apocalyptic ghosts towns. Women can't rebuilt society and eventually revert to feral beings.
>>
>>674413551
Look for a book titled "The Practice Effect"
>>
Time travel movie where people widely have access to time travel machines and so there a time police that go around preserving history so people don't wildly change shit, but then it's all "whoa, what if they are just saying history happens a certain way that benefits them" and in reality have been using time machines to shape the world to meet their needs secretly for years. But no one really knows what was really supposed to happen so the protagonist eventually goes back and stops time travel from ever having been created, which ends his own line of existence in the process and stuff.
>>
>>674414628
I'd watch that movie...
>>
>Man begins having vivid dreams starting at the end of time (apocalypse) and progressing backward into the present.
>He realizes that there are only three weeks left until the world ends.
>Cue massive crime spree b/c end of time why not.
>Three weeks go by and he finds out his dreams were just dreams and he now has to go to jail for the rest of his life.
>The end.
>>
Ghost in the shell
>>
>>674414850
Noice
>>
>>674415121
I'd watch this.
>starring James franco
>>
>>674414850
dude- i want to make a time travel junkie movie.
>>
>>674415265
Forget Franco
>Staring Jake Gyllenhaal
>>
>>674414850
So continuum the movie?
>>
>>674415327
Smuggling drugs from the past? Something that no longer exists in the future and can't be made. Either a life-saving drug for a pandemic or recr3ational drug
>>
So digging these ideas, problem is its a short film contest 7-15 minutes.

The idea we have right now is:

>opens up to the end of a late 90s full house mimic
>classic American family show
> show ends, rolls credits, aliens language credits
>set drops and you realize the actors are actually prisoners that are being forced to reenact television broadcasts that this alien race has been picking up on
>prisoners were abducted astronauts that are slowly being vaporized if not acting to their best

It's kind of a dark comedy I guess. Goes from funny and light hearted to dark real fast.
>>
>>674415669
i was thinking more of "time travelling is physically addictive"
>>
>>674415810
No wonder you came to us for ideas.
Fuck off wanabee moviejew.
>>
>>674413551
>Niggas don't know bout mah lobstrosities
>>
A very simple AI program gets created for driving cars more effectively. Soon they also drive f1, nascar or whatever ect. Because of the massive population increase, people build upwards more and more. Cars are able to drive on vertical walls via magnets or some shit. Soon everyone is living on 50 floor high buildings littered across cites. AI program gets hijacks or some shit, stopping all transport. People become prisoners of their lifestyle, trapped high up in their fancy arse flats and MadMax style situations take over. Meanwhile the very poorest of the poor who live on the ground, dirty earth pesents know no different. With the toxicity of the cars now slowly dispensing into the atmosphere or some shit, they can finally see huge growths in their farms and shit, but they all die some COPD or something. Fuck knows, Im bored now.
>>
OP is a fag: The Movie
>>
>>674413551
Get me into the production line involved, and we'll talk.
>>
Mysterious disease spreading around the world causing nigger dicks to fall off. White women can no longer get their pussies plowed so they turn to white men for sex. Niggers become extinct. World peace ensues.
>>
>>674416664
Goddamn that should have been quads... You had one job, faggot.
>>
>>674416238
Wow, very shitty idea anon. Also poorly written.
>>
>>674416969
Your poorly written.
>>
>>674413551
dude has the ability to stop time, but only while he is in bed so he can get some more sleep.
the guy uses the ability so much that he is about 40 years old before graduating highschool.
>>
>>674417651
Dumbest idea ever. Why are niggers allowed to post on /b/?
>>
A world without white people vs a world with only white people
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.