Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Okay I want to serious discussion What would happen if someone

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 429x343
Okay I want to serious discussion
What would happen if someone raped your sex robot?
>>
>>674410711
it's a robot. i'd throw it out and get a new one if i really couldn't wash the taint off
>>
>>674410913
I mean it simulate being human. Down to blinking breathing walking and talking
>>
>>674410711
Cry, get counseling with robot, take it easy for a few months or years even if it was too traumatic for her to handle. Just give her all my love and ask nothing in return.
>>
I would think they would be law repercussions
>>
>>674410711
Her seldefense.exe would kick in of she detected unauthorized access and she'd discharge 69% of her remaining battery power at high amperage into the offender upon making contact with her.
>>
>>674411140
It's a robot, the fuck does it matter?
>>
>>674410711
the robot has ways of shutting things down
>>
>>674410711
Just order another pussy piece, install it and you're good to go.
>>
>>674411581
I was watching this YouTube video and his friend used his robot before he could
And it got me thinking
>>
>>674410711
Probably wouldn't mind it or it would ( or at least should ) be counted as violation of private property of mine.
>>
>>674411251
>some robots from r9k would actually go that far
>>
>>674410711
That depends, did I remember to switch it back to sexbot from coffee grinder before I left for work?
>>
>>674411641
I was thinking that but the whole model would be pointless in my eyes. It was your personal fuck toy someone else fucked it
>>
>>674411934
It's the future is designed to be the ultimate woman and someone else have sex with it
>>
>>674411251
I wouldn't go that far
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.