Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Should 'white people' KILL THEMSELVES due to privi

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 71
File: YouTube.jpg (52 KB, 650x369) Image search: [Google]
YouTube.jpg
52 KB, 650x369
Should 'white people' KILL THEMSELVES due to privilege?

Harvard students actually debate this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

White lives do not matter, according to a student debater/activist from the University of West Georgia.
>>
>>674386724
Whites have historically been the cause of much of the worldwide problems.

Should they kill themselves? No

Should the be sorry? Absolutely
>>
>>674386724
No, whites are fucking shitty skids

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=JP&v=xN5FCtfRoJY&hl=ja
>>
>>674387590

I'm white and I have not done any wrong against other races. I am sorry for nothing, work hard to earn a living, and pay my own way.

If people think I should feel guilty for this, they can stick it up their ass.
>>
People who talk about privilege should kill themselves, though.
>>
>>674387590

>Humans have historically been the cause of much of the worldwide problems.

oh wow jee who would've thought
>>
File: baitslayer.jpg (209 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
baitslayer.jpg
209 KB, 756x1100
>>674387590
>implying all other races haven't.
>>674387675
So are blacks, nice cherry picked example.
>>
>>674387590
you're a stupid motherfucker, you know that?

No one should take credit for the acts of individuals. No white person should be held accountable for the deeds of their ancestors or some kid who shoots up a church. no black person should have to explain why niggers sag their pants or feel some sort of achievement for "muh black president".

stop being a fuckin sheep and projecting that shit on everyone else
>>
File: EveryUniversity.jpg (131 KB, 960x562) Image search: [Google]
EveryUniversity.jpg
131 KB, 960x562
Shit like this happens because the university gets its money from idiot Liberal Arts students such as these.
>>
>>674387814
Apparently you aren't recognizing the privilege that gave you those things, and quite likely at a person of color's expense. You can't see that though because you're living life from the side of being a recipient of white privilege
>>
>>674387590
>I should feel sorry for things I didn't do

Get your liberal faggot ass outta here. I'm so sick of niggers and libtards acting like the world owes blacks something because of what happened 200 years ago that literally none of us could have helped prevent seeing as how we weren't even there. And yet all black people's problems they just immediately resort to "the white man keepin me down" instead of "hey maybe I shouldn't buy things I can't afford and get fat as shit off Mickey D's every day and I might actually be successful"
>>
>>674388183
those retards don't even understand the idea of being FISCALLY conservative. As soon as they hear the word they assume literally all of that shit in the post
>>
File: b8_thats_gr8.png (126 KB, 308x302) Image search: [Google]
b8_thats_gr8.png
126 KB, 308x302
>>674388207
>and quite likely at a person of color's expense.

What? This is either bait or you are seriously stupid.

How did me working hard and getting a job come at someone elses expense?
>>
>>674386724
quite the opposite
whites should be proud
as they were the first to invent civilization
with property rights, and police protection
>>
>>674388207
But why feel guilty about that? What can we do to stop that, even if black People ARE being oppressed(even though actually successful hardworking ones hold seats as CEO's, and the fucking presidency)
>>
File: SosJus.jpg (35 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
SosJus.jpg
35 KB, 600x524
I find pictures like these appropriate. This is the future we chose.
>>
>>674388207
there is no such thing as white privilege

its white civilization

blacks and arabs haven't mastered civilization yet
>>
>>674388468
It's not bait, it's a fact. You're proving my point that you don't even know that you have privileges that other races don't. This is the worst part of it, that whites don't even realize how much easier they have it than literally everyone else.

Some examples:
have had parents and/or grandparents who were able to live in white-designated towns and neighborhoods that provided access to social networks and adequate public education later used for gainful employment
have lived and continue to live in white-dominated towns and neighborhoods that provide access to social networks and adequate public education later used for gainful employment
have had parents and/or grandparents whose retirements were funded by the social security program, a program that advantaged white people by excluding domestic and agricultural workers, disproportionately people of color
be free of financially supporting their family elders
have had parents and/or grandparents who received mid 20th century GI Bill benefits – low-interest mortgages and free Higher Ed tuition. (96% of black GIs were unable to access the bill’s benefits)
have ancestors who came to America and, despite initial discrimination, were ultimately able to become labeled white
have a sense that government institutions and agencies provide fair and equal treatment and will protect their rights and safety
be enjoying the compounded material, psychological, and convenience advantages of all of the above
be able to get through each day without being followed or questioned or worse by security or police
>>
>>674388848
>.... cont.

be able to live, work, and study in communities where their race is the race of the people in power
be able to study the history of their racial group in schools throughout the school year
be perceived by their teachers (majority white) as capable of high academic achievement and good behavior
be able to watch films and TV shows that depict members of their racial group in a positive light
be believed
be hired
be promoted
suffer fewer stress diseases
live longer
believe that achievement is based mostly on individual merit
>>
>>674387590
wat, I'm only feeling sry for things I did badly, not others. Everything else is retarded.
>>
>>674388930
>be able to live, work, and study in communities where their race is the race of the people in power

Obama is black......
>>
What has /b/ become?

I'm starting to not recognize it anymore.

This saddens me.
>>
>>674388848

can the white man move to black africa and collect welfare, start a business or be secure in his person and property?

can the white man move to asia and expect equal treatment under the law?

this is white civilization, blacks, arabs, and asians are guests here...

they need to act according to white norms of hard work and personal responsibility

the ones that do, are justly rewarded
>>
>>674388930
What are you doing to fix these problems?
>>
>>674389244
checkd
>>
been said a million times but fuckwits will never get it through their heads so not even sure why im repeating it

all races have done injustices
ALL RACES
you should not be sorry for the injustices your race has caused in the past
what matters is how YOU personally act as a human being towards others.
if you continue committing injustices against others then sure feel sorry
if you don't then who cares you've done nothing wrong and you shouldn't have to be punished based on the actions of someone who died decades/centuries ago

lets talk about college privilege and how all these faggots all seem to think they are some special snowflake now that they are in college and feel they need to change the world the easiest way they can, protesting.

people oppress people has nothing to do with race even if we were all the same color we would find some other way to seperate ourselves into groups and judge the other based on that and would still oppress them.
>>
>>674388930
My family was one of the first to settle in America and I know fo a fact that my family owned slaves, for I have seen the bills of purchase. I don't care though, it was not me, and it was not the people coming up to me demanding repayment for the mistreat of thier ancestors. I'll give an official apology sure, but I do not feel guilty.
>>
>>674388848
My father left before I was born, my mother was a heroin addict and left me with drug addict strangers to raise me and moved 3000 miles away when I was 4, grew only white kid in school, everyone in school speaks spanish and makes fun of the white kid who doesn't speak spanish, all friends are gang members, take classes in school that are taught in spanish because the teachers don't want to waste their time teaching the kid who speaks english. No parents to learn from, no one to help out when things get rough, not even emotional support.

>But at least I have that white privilege, amirite guys?
>>
File: 1353380163837.jpg (63 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1353380163837.jpg
63 KB, 500x485
>>674388848
here black dick sucking cuckfag.
>>
File: w.jpg (199 KB, 890x685) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
199 KB, 890x685
>>
>>674388848
>>674388930
>My family lives in a multicultural neighborhood
>I grew up in a brown-majority town, and went to white-minority schools.
>Worked as a landscaper for years
>I had to give $4000 of my college savings and at least a grand of my student loans to pay for my mom's outpatient cancer treatment. So far
>Only my grandfather who lives overseas\half uncle have military benefits, and neither give mine to me.
>Irish slavery
>implying the state doesn't fuck us all equally these days, provided you don't have money.
>you study white-european history in countries made up primarily of white european immigrants? SHOCKER
>affirmative action is quite the benefit which whites don't see
>citation
>citation
>citation
>citation
>citation
>work hard to get ahead you lazy child.
Overall, g8 b8 m80
>>
File: ~white_guilt.jpg (164 KB, 750x549) Image search: [Google]
~white_guilt.jpg
164 KB, 750x549
>>674387590
>>674387675

It's cucks like you that are promoting and expanding this bullshit.

Everyone (including whites) should be treated equally, and given the same rewards for their efforts.

No one should get an automatic reward because their skin color is a certain color (think affirmative action, NAACP, etc) because that is not keeping things "equal", which is exactly what certain groups are bitching about in the first place!
>>
>>674386724
Of course white lives matter. Without white people to run shit, society would descend into chaos and savagery.
>>
>>674389741
please note hat the nignog in the white built land spends his money on.

Silly niggers futures are for whites.
As you always fuck up the present.
>>
>>674389741
kek
not anon but know what i love the most about the whole black slaves shit
just try to bring up the fact that when we went to africa to get the slaves we never went inland past the shores, because their own people were netting up "rival tribes" then dragging them to the shore and sold them.
yea we bought slaves
but your own cousins netted up your grandpappy and sold him for some corn

your own race betrayed you
our race simply made a smart business deal to advance ourselves
>>
>>674389462
>>674389462
This. University is a fucking cesspool these days.
>>
File: iAbeeS5.jpg (43 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
iAbeeS5.jpg
43 KB, 659x659
We all know the answer to this problem.

I guarantee that spanish child wouldn't have been speaking like that if the white kid wasn't some fat bronie.
>>
>>674388808
Arabs they have or at least middle eastern people. Thing is they went full retard about 1300AD, saying anything that is not Allah is anti Allah. Then they started regressing while Europe was using their knowledge to start the Renaissance.
>>
>>674387824
This tbh fam
>>
File: Trump - The next pres.jpg (74 KB, 758x524) Image search: [Google]
Trump - The next pres.jpg
74 KB, 758x524
>>674386724
Wow.... just wow!

Nice job of further dividing people Harvard, you liberal cucks!

It's shit like this that is the reason for Donald Trump's fast rise to the top!

People are getting absolutely tired of hearing this BS.

Get a job, earn your living like everyone else is, and stop being a big pussy.

If your black slave ancestors heard you crying like this, they would beat your ass senseless, and be ashamed that their offspring is so fucking lazy.

Fuck off cucks!
>>
>>674390112
Yup.
And we got the worst of the worst.
You think they would sell off the best the had?
No way the sold us the undesirables they didn't even want to keep.
Retards, criminals, perverts, etc.

pic related
>>
>>674387590
>Whites have historically been the cause of much of the worldwide problems.
No, whites are historically responsible for much of the world's solutions.

Why should I feel sorry for my ancestors inventing planes, cars, computers, spaceships,a and the entirety of modern medicine?
>>
>>674390208
>>674390519

Samefag
>>
File: bagofrekt.gif (4 MB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
bagofrekt.gif
4 MB, 352x240
>>674390157
it's only gonna get worse
just wait another 5 years and watch all the bronies go to college if they haven't already infested their way in there already.

BroniesStudies101
M.D. in FriendshipMagic
Pony Rights Studies
>>
No race is as hateful as the white race. Any hour of any day you can find 10 racist threads on 4chan. Yet, whites are the most privileged and are actually the ones perpetuating all the race related problems in the USA. The face that Donald Trump is a front runner for president is another sign of how racist whites still are. I'm embarrassed for my race now more than ever.
>>
>>674390293
Renaissance wasn't till about 1400's but very good point otherwise.
>everyone else implying whites should be sorry for our ancestors being imperialist badasses
>>
File: SFUthing.jpg (129 KB, 954x580) Image search: [Google]
SFUthing.jpg
129 KB, 954x580
>>674390937
Well, these kind of degenerates are already calling for pedophile and furry acceptance, so academia has already hit the lowest point.

No, though, it's white people who are to blame. They cause microaggressions after all. We should just kick those "non racialized" students out of our talking events, that's how we'll really stop racism.
>>
>>674391140
Oh fuck you, maybe if the Arabs or blacks were smart enough to invent the cannon like the French instead of rolling around in the sand history would be different.
>>
File: didnothingwrong.gif (134 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
didnothingwrong.gif
134 KB, 500x367
>>674391140
i feel like you talk about how racist white people are while never yourself ever spending any time around a black person in your entire life
>live by city
>do drugs
>have had plenty of niggers and nigger friends in my life, yeah i know fml but drug dealers.
>mfw those mother fuckers are just as racist as whites are except they fuckin hate mexicans
>>
>>674391140

In 5 years whites will probably start voting for the far right.

I am done getting told I have some "privelidge" in my own country and society.

If you don't like it get the fuck out... and all the non whites if they don't integrate and SHUT THE FUCK UP will be forced to go back tot heir shitholes.
>>
>>674388848
I have a black friend who lives in a wealthy neighborhood in a predominantly white town. He lives next to the nearby mall, more specifically, and shops there frequently in the 2014 SUV his parents got for him.
Does he have white privilege?
Or, another way to ask this would be if a black or other minority individual grew up with all of the advanced that are labeled as part of white privilege, are they then white privileged?

Does that make his best friend who's white but grew up in the ghetto in a shitty house and went to a school that was so bad he ended up being homeschooled not privileged?

Where is the line drawn?
>>
>>674391140
>No race is as hateful as the white race

>suburban white entitled punk who has clearly never been around many blacks other than other suburban ones.
>>
File: MasakaBakana.jpg (99 KB, 618x555) Image search: [Google]
MasakaBakana.jpg
99 KB, 618x555
>>674391140
>>
The double standards that the cancerous white racists of /b/ have is that it's okay for them to burst out in violent, genocidal tirades, but for black people it isn't. The black kid in the video is a total edgelord but I don't see how it's any less ridiculous than the antisemitic, anti-black, anti-female outbursts I see on /b/ everyday. FFS white people aren't the only people who get pissed at shit.
>>674388680
Also with fags like this "free speech" only ever means "white speech," I've never seen a racist honestly entertain a decent person's argument EVER.
>>
File: 1426293507704.jpg (30 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1426293507704.jpg
30 KB, 413x395
>>674391393
pc principal would be proud
>>
File: BakaBait.png (282 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
BakaBait.png
282 KB, 625x626
>>674391597
>personal anecdote as fact
>gross generalization without any evidence to back it up
>question phrased in such an awkward manner that it can't be proven nor disproven
You really are the epitome of the modern university student, aren't you?
>>
>>674391528
Yeah I'm pretty fucking sick of everyone telling me cause I'm white I have it so good. I really don't. Pay for my own bills and college, and my car and for all the Shit my fiance wants and I don't make that much. Time for someone to remind everyone else why at one time an Italian-Mediterranean man (Alexander Macedonia) ruled the whole world. Go Trump
>>
>>674391140

This entire thread is a perfect example of how racist white people are. Just look at the ignorant and bigoted comments here. We've got people flat out denying that white privilege exists, to edgy kids, to Trump supporters. This place is just loaded with haters.
>>
>>674391798
>muh logical fallacies apply to /b/ shitstorms
You really are the epitome of reddit cancer, aren't you?
>>
>>674386724
This is why we need Hillary Clinton. She said that she is considering a tax on white men to offset their privilege in the workplace and everywhere else. A white tax is a good start and what this country needs.
>>
>>674391597
I'm only racist cause of over-generalized ignorant bullshit about white people like the shit you just spurted out. I hate you and your lineage
>>
>>674391536
The point is, it shouldn't be "white privilege". It should just be privilege. Privileged people should recognize the struggles of lesser-privileged people.
The real racial privilege line is drawn between where you live and how you're treated there because of your race. But how you grew up has nothing to do with that.
>>
>>674392101
A white tax is the kind of shit we did to Native Americans and blacks a hundred years ago. We are a country of equality but if something like that happens to discriminate I'm going out and shooting every person who isn't white that I see.
>>
>>674390519
I always love how conservatives say "you're dividing us" when they want someone to shut the fuck up and agree with them. You racists who take pride in being born white (oh what a fucking achievement, great choice my friend) are the ones dividing the lower class so that people are defenseless against rich guys fucking people in Flint, in the schools, with our endless wars, with their fucking tax breaks, and on and on.
>>
>>674392178
not whoever you replying to but anon
thats why this shit even exists
they want the majority thinking that way
that its some special kind of privilege that seperates us
if you look at it as a simple priveleged un priveleged people no race or anything like that
you start noticing all the corrupt fucks running shit are the privileged ye know what i mean?
they keeping you focused on the race aspect, or the gender aspect, or whatever instead of the corruption and real bullshit going on while your distracted with this stupid shit getting retarded laws passed that only help the true "privileged" more

also triggureredfreeddfafgasdfaf
>>
>>674391989
You're really the epitome of tumblr cancer to think your shitty arguments hold water.
>>
>>674391927
You hate on us first, we hate on you harder. With 400 years of imperialism to back it up faggot
>>
>>674388930
>>674388848
dumb nigger spotted
(hint) nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>674392126
Number one I'm white (inb4 good goy).
Number two I'm not generalizing shit.
Number three if your response to people you think are stupid is to act stupid yourself, you might be stupid.
>>
>>674391927

People believe god exists too. Point is your a retarded brainwashed shit skina nd it is time to "Get the fuck out of this hellhole that is white society"

Go to your own and never look back... but you are too much of a faggot to do that because your shitskin culture and societies are horrible.

Face it non whites just have a hard time in white society because of intelligence limitations and victim complexes.

Asians and jews seem to thrive because they work hard.

Weird how unfair the world is lol
>>
File: 1438370430868.gif (684 KB, 250x158) Image search: [Google]
1438370430868.gif
684 KB, 250x158
>>674392178
>generations of improving society, infrastructure, education, etc..
>privilege

lesser beings should go end themselves. or build their own privilege, but it's always easier to blow inside cow's ass and make mudhuts, so why bother.
>>
>>674392383
I'm calling bullshit.

The nation is now more divided under a black president than it has been since the 1960s. You are some kind of retarded if you can't see what is going on right in front of you.

The truth is, that people like Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson DON'T WANT to repair the damage, since they get filthy rich on this race baiting shit that they do. Unfortunately liberals are too much into their feelz, and don't see this happening right under their noses.
>>
>>674392458
Finally someone who actually makes sense. People today are too wrapped up in race and gender to put hate where hate is due.
>>
File: theflash.jpg (32 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
theflash.jpg
32 KB, 446x299
white people are mainly fags that talk about themselves a lot, which is what this experiment proves. this proof is rather the beating of a dead horse.
>>
>>674392491
Never been on Tumblr in my life faggot, or Reddit, this has been the only forum I've been on for the last seven years at least. I bet your ass came from Stormfront. Let me tell you, if you think anyone on /b/ is using muh logix to figure out The Truth, you're sadly mistaken!
>>
>yfw op is a white kid
>yfw he has to keep doing CPR on this thread by manually pretending to argue for something that even /b/tards recognize as shit bait

Like mowing your lawn by having to rip the starter cord every six inches.

Pathetic, op.
>>
>>674392746
Then you admit you're wrong?
>>
>>674392585
>thinking ignorance and stupidity are the same thing
>uneducated mass of cancer
>>
File: foxaganda.jpg (104 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
foxaganda.jpg
104 KB, 612x612
>>674392678

OMG, another dumbed-down fox news deciple. I won't even bother arguing with you because you're already on a much lower level than I am and at a severe disadvantage.

Conservatives need to be shipped off to a prison camp, or a private island and gotten the fuck out of this country.
>>
>>674392615
right?
like hey lets complain about how shit this country we live in is, but never think once about going to our own home country where our ancestors originated from
>talk about african pride
>don't want to go to africa cause its shit
instead decide this country needs to go out of its way to make you feel special because of the fact your different and don't want to go back to a country were you aren't different

anyone who wants to complain about the country they live in like this should go back to their ancestral lands for a year and see if they still feel the same way
maybe then would be proud that even tho they live in a ghetto
they didn't die at 8 from shitting themselves to death
>>
>>674392810
Only a tumblr faggot would think an issue like this has a "right" and "wrong" side. And if you can't admit that then you are just adding to the problem
>>
>>674392615
this right here.

I will chip in and help buy you a plane ticket to any country of your choosing. Cuba? Since you believe they have a superior healthcare system and love communism... seems like a good fit huh?
>>
>>674392678
I hate liberals, probably even more than you do. Sharpton and Jackson are house niggers.

What does "dividing the nation" even fucking mean? What's your theory of "nation," bro? Are you saying that the most basic form of life is a nation-state? That deep down, we're all just "Americans," and we just need to open our eyes to it?

There only started being an America just over 200 years ago. People have been around a lot longer than America has. I care about people more than I care about Americans, because at the end of the day all being a fucking "American" means is that you were born here or immigrated here. Nothing else. It doesn't make you a special fucking snowflake, and I sure as hell don't have to agree with your ass just because I was born on the same part of the continent as you.
>>
>>674388207
>if you deny being guilty of something, that proves you are guilty!
>>
>>674393013
>anon provides valid argument
>offended anon replies with claims of stupidity and violent verbal diarrhea
>no reasonable counter argument
>tumblr logic at it's finest
>>
>>674392810
No, I'm certainly not wrong at all! You're the one who's wrong! Want to argue some more about it, faggot?
>>
>>674393013
>you're already on a much lower level than I am

topkek

"muh liberal superiority"

"I hate people who are bigots and generalize about an entire group of people"

"... but I also hate conservatives, because they're ALL ___________ (fill in the blank)"
>>
File: 1447339682125.jpg (28 KB, 418x396) Image search: [Google]
1447339682125.jpg
28 KB, 418x396
>>674387590
>>
File: 1449172374480.jpg (72 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1449172374480.jpg
72 KB, 640x638
>>674386724
This is why we can't have nice things anymore. People doing shit like this with the universities backing them up just piles up on the growing mound of evidence that universities have become an absolute joke that teaches nothing at best and brainwashes at worse.

Their entire argument is based on sins of the father while ignoring the sins of other's fathers.
>>
>>674393462
>guy agrees with me
>great argument
clever!
>>
>>674393498
Unicorns
>>
>>674386724
fake & gay

shittier bait is shittier
>>
File: jew-gold.jpg (483 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
jew-gold.jpg
483 KB, 1162x850
>>674386724
>Should 'white people' KILL THEMSELVES due to privilege?
>>
>>674389244
All of 4chan is a nigger loving infested shit hole.
>>
File: fucking_really.gif (463 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fucking_really.gif
463 KB, 500x500
If it's a race war these college fags want I think we've proven we're more than capable of obliging.

This is it, the day I fully give up on humanity. The day a Harvard Nigger can tell me that I'm privileged it's all down hill from here.
>>
>>674393941
Grab your gun anon, it's time. ETHNIC CLEANSING
>>
>>674393925
this

tumblr is here with their traps and SJW threads.
>>
File: 1458209422624.jpg (48 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458209422624.jpg
48 KB, 250x250
>>674389722
No you see we only like to throw around these sweeping generalisations, our argument is weak as shit but whatever whitey.
We are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel, we're just like the fucking feminazis.
>>
>>674392383
Listen here you little bitch.
I am white and I live in a shit balkan country where the state doesn't give a FUCK about you being white.
Negroes and other black shit scum that are lazy as fuck and haven't got a single day of work in their lives get a solid check from the country for just being a parasite.
While lazy shitskins get free shit, other white working and honest people are living with a miserable 300$ per month paycheck.
Explain to me how am i priviliged you lil shit?
>>
>>674386724

What's with the hyper ventilating while debating?

Someone else posted another nigger debate vid and the girls were doing the same shit.

It must be a black thang.....
>>
>>674393941
Facts. You know what, my family came here 3 generations ago (legally mind you) and now I'm gonna get shit because I'm white? Fuck that, if a race war is the only solution then so be it.
>>
>>674394288
>thang
Kek
>>
File: p08luger.jpg (24 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
p08luger.jpg
24 KB, 324x216
>>674394049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM
>>
File: 1281301377729.jpg (103 KB, 570x558) Image search: [Google]
1281301377729.jpg
103 KB, 570x558
And I bet liberals will remain completely silent on this too. If it was a white guy telling this to a black person there would be protests and marches all over campus.
>>
File: gun.jpg (23 KB, 640x409) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
23 KB, 640x409
>>674394481
That wouldn't be fair, let's give the liberals some guns too, since we all know that they hate them and don't have any.

Pic related, guns for them.
>>
I think the niggers want the govt. to cut off their beloved welfare system, so they feel more "equal". Let's see how that works out ;-)
>>
>>674394481
If that's what it comes to, I'll fight for my place in this country
>>
>>674394591
Liberal hypocrisy at it's finest....

Just think if a mass of Trump supporters went and violently disrupted and canceled a Bernie rally? This would be headline every single hour for the next 6 months. But when it happens the other way around.......crickets.
>>
File: 1457080878735.jpg (11 KB, 480x252) Image search: [Google]
1457080878735.jpg
11 KB, 480x252
This is now a fucking nazi thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzkktWseE5c
>>
>>674394730
Maximum kek
Love passing the DSS and seeing all the "oppressed" niggers driving away in their Mercedes with welfare and food stamps in hand
>>
File: Trump_Hitler.jpg (117 KB, 620x318) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Hitler.jpg
117 KB, 620x318
>>674394923
>This is now a fucking nazi thread

You mean a Trump thread? Never mind, same difference.
>>
>>674387590
I am happy about the fact our governments destory nigger, and sand nigger countries.

their rightful place is below the white race, they should never be allowed a quality of life that reaches anywhere near our own

uppity niggers should be tied up and shipped back to africa
>>
>>674395052
Yup and he's gonna get all the shit out of this country
>>
>>674394872
conservative fucktardism is believing their even actually is "liberal hypocrisy" or "liberal media".

you are just to stupid to realize that this is all normal stuff, and you are the ones that are different than everybody else.
>>
>>674389244
/b/ait
>>
>>674388207
Kill yourself nigger. It would be my privilege to hang you from a noose. Your family too
>>
File: 1454227183048.jpg (145 KB, 1200x819) Image search: [Google]
1454227183048.jpg
145 KB, 1200x819
Midnight swearing in of SS.

Any one ever wonder what would happen to muslim extremists if we adopted the same strategies that the SS used during their occupation of the French Country side?
>>
>>674395234
Durr I'm smart I use words like media and conservative
>>
>>674395326
No more falafel
>>
>>674388848
Jesus Christ. Take a gun and blow your worthless fucking brains out. If you're a black male you'll only be cutting your life by a couple years or saving yourself jailtime (statistically). Seriously, I hope you die a slow and painful death at the hand of someone you mouth off at.
>>
>>674395491
Thank you anon
>>
>>674387590
I fucking refuse to feel bad for shit l didn't do, you white guilt pushing fuckhole. There are literally tons of nonwhite countries that are shitholes as a result of their nonwhite governments. Slavery has been around since long before written history. Give your head a shake.
>>
Maybe if white people weren't so bigoted schools wouldn't be debating such topics.

This was a response to whites countering #BlackLivesMatter with all lives matter. Just countering a movement whose goal is raising awareness about bigotry and white on black violence is in and of itself being racist by shouting it down.

Don't be stupid, and join the fight against racism and hate. If you don't then you are part of the problem.
>>
Just remember we bought the niggers from the niggers...then took those niggers
>>
>>674388848
>white dominated towns are the only good towns
>doesn't see how this proves other cultures should conform to western/white values
>>
File: i cant belive this.jpg (19 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
i cant belive this.jpg
19 KB, 409x393
>>674396638
>saying all lives matter is racist.
>>
File: big_lie_socialism.jpg (270 KB, 861x1000) Image search: [Google]
big_lie_socialism.jpg
270 KB, 861x1000
>>
>>674396891
It's the way that it's being used. To shout down the BLM movement that makes it racist.
>>
>>674389462
Hit the nail on the head, Anon.
>>
>>674386724
i didn't have an issue with niggers till just now, i now want them all dead.
>>
File: question_dogma.jpg (198 KB, 712x760) Image search: [Google]
question_dogma.jpg
198 KB, 712x760
>>674395234

Why does the media promote socialism so relentlessly?
Money and power are the answers.
The media exists to influence people.
Idiots are the kind of people who the media can most effectively influence.
But normally idiots don't have any money or power precisely because they are idiots.
Enter socialism which "redistributes" money and power to said idiots.
Now the media can control and direct that money and power.
>>
>>674397201
By that logic, BLM believes that ONLY black lives matter. They say this is NOT the case, but using your logic it would appear this is true. Saying that only one races lives matter is RACIST and BULLSHIT.

If you can't see that, then go fuck yourself.
>>
>>674389462
Eskimo's have been pretty chill so far.
>>
>>674397438
You still don't get it. The majority race (whites) shouting down the minority race's movement is looked upon as racist.
>>
>>674387590
i want to murder you.
>>
File: 1455750422833.jpg (23 KB, 400x391) Image search: [Google]
1455750422833.jpg
23 KB, 400x391
>>674387590
>historically
>Otomman Empire
>Egyptians
>Mongol Raiders
>Zulu Wars
>ww2 Japs
>Chinas entire fucking history
>Aztecs
>Korean War
>Vietnam
>Khamer Rouge

Nice try tumblr
>>
File: 1454942093850.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
1454942093850.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>674397146
>>
>>674397965

[meme_comparing_different_races_to_different_dog_breeds.jpg]
>>
File: enlightenment.jpg (80 KB, 443x463) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment.jpg
80 KB, 443x463
>>674387590
How liberals "think":
If white people have made serious mistakes, then they cannot be the "good guys".
And if they are not the "good guys", then they can only be the "bad guys".
And yes liberals are exactly this simple minded.
>>
>>674395298
i support this man
>>
>>674387590
I am a middle aged black male. I do not agree with you. Why should whites be sorry for something their ancestors did? That's like saying all Muslims should be sorry for 9/11. They shouldn't because they didn't do anything wrong. Only the extremists should.
My 2 cents. Agree with me or don't idc
>>
>>674398224
>That's like saying all Muslims should be sorry for 9/11

kek, careful there anon, you'll send the liberals into a frenzy with that kind of talk....
>>
File: education_7094.jpg (85 KB, 480x449) Image search: [Google]
education_7094.jpg
85 KB, 480x449
>>674388183
Education is a business, and in that business, putting butts in classroom seats is the thing that matters most. To achieve that goal, schools will sell any product, even if that product is pseudo-science designed to suck up to special interest groups.
>>
>>674398143
Most people are that simple minded.
>>
File: SJW_wonka.jpg (84 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
SJW_wonka.jpg
84 KB, 500x509
>>674388680
>>
>>674398143
prove to me that whites in america aren't some of the most racist people on the planet. especially those in the republican party.

protip: you can't.
>>
>>674398224
I'm glad you have that kind of perspective. Definitely a more enlightened opinion than most others here.
>>
>>674387590
the perfect example of why white guilt is bullshit.

Not all white people are the same. I am a white American, but I am not responsible for things like slavery or the trail of tears. My family came here in the 20s and 50s.

I am not responsible or sorry for for what other white people did just because I am white, thats racist.
>>
>>674398427
prove me that they are

protip: you cant.
>>
>>674398427
Everyone is a little racist
>>
>>674398528
Came here from where? Europe?

Well they drove the boats that moved the slaves to America, so they are also every bit as responsible. Just like a drug traficker is responsible for the deaths caused by the use of said drugs.
>>
File: 1458181150543.jpg (42 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
1458181150543.jpg
42 KB, 600x462
>>674387590
>Should they be sorry?
No
>>
>>674398427
Protip: you have clearly never spoken to any minority ever. Alot of asians hate black people, Arabs hate black people, alot of black people are racist against every race but black. Go to an Arab countty and black people are like animals to them. Go to Japan the most xenophobic country on earth where if you arent jap you a secound class citizen. Go to China where Japanese people get beaten to death for being Japanese. Go to Zimbabwe where they lynch white people.
>>
>>674398427
There is also a lot of misogyny on the part of white men, so I would tend to leave the women out of this. Sure there are bigoted women too, but far fewer than men. Bigotry is a form of aggressive behavior, which is genetically programmed in the male brain.
>>
>>674388848
if we have privilege its because we made it that way, we were once like you filthy fucking apes but we decided to evolve and build a good society. all you fucking cunts do is complain about how everyone does you wrong, GET A FUCKING JOB!
we gave you back south Africa and look what you dumb fucking niggers did with the place, we gave you back a nation that was very prosperous, a good fucking start and you niggered the shit out of it.
why?
because you cunts cant help yourselves, its in your fucking brain, its your DNA, somewhere along the line you fucking monkeys just stopped evolving....
the only niggers that actually have a bit of intellect are the ones that have white blood, we should have exterminated you fuckers years ago.
>>
>>674398766
And if you're Turkish you're responsible for the Armenian massacre, if you're Vietnamese you're responsible for the Hue massacre, if you're from the Congo you're responsible for the Rwandan massacre, if you're Japanese you're responsible for the Korean massacre if you're Chinese you're responsible for the Christian purge, if you're German you're responsible for the holocaust and if you're of Incan decent you're responsible for the Aztec genocide. Did I get that right you narrow minded autistic shit machine?
>>
>>674386724
Fail b8
>>
File: 1414015221252.png (184 KB, 470x376) Image search: [Google]
1414015221252.png
184 KB, 470x376
>>674386724
That's an incredibly interesting topic of debate and harvard students should be given the tough questions.
No way for whitey to win that one though, it's obviously easy too but the white side would get called the KKK and racists for the rest of their lives if they went on the offensive.

>>674387590

This isn't true at all, africa always has been and still is the greatest source of contention in the world.

Pro-tip: To win that debate the white student would have had to say "yes, white people should affirm their lives. White societies have been the only ones to ever achieve any kind of long term progress, either social or technological. In fact, actively killing non whites is the best course of action as it will alleviate social discourse and the pressing matter of global over population.
It might also fix global warming with less humans and the swarm sized live stock herds required too feed them, as whites are in reality a global minority and the most successful race overall they should be the ones left to continue progress towards the stars".
>>
How do I get myself some of that black privilege? I'm tired of my white privlage where I have to leave the nest at 18, get a job, go to college and fend for myself. I'd rather have black privlage where I get to sit around and bitch at everyone else getting things based on race while receiving welfare and living off of white people.
>>
>>674398930
How about some facts to back that up
>inb4 durrr I just read it somewhere
>>
>>674398766

you missed the point. the boat captains are responsible for that. also they were German and Polish, neither are really famous for sailing.
>>
>>674398427
White people invented a system where everyone is protected from specious arguments like yours.

Sometimes I wish we were more like Africa, I would accuse faggots like you of witchcraft and watch you get set on fire with no due process or chance of appeal.
>>
>>674399157
It seems like everyone ignores posts like these cause of how true they are and they have no valid argument to say it isn't
>>
>>674399238
You are missing the point. No one is responsible cause everyone involved has been dead for almost 200 YEARS
>>
>>674386724
>>674387590
>>674388207
>>674388848
>>674391140
>>674398427
Technically white people were slave owners. Thus white lives DON'T matter.
I have extensive articles to back my claim on my twitter.
@adampopescu
>>
>>674399157
People are already doing it by claims that they are made up shit like genderfluid and cis privilege and stuff like that. They want to be "special" too, and not be labeled as "white', cuz that's bad.
>>
>>674399678
That was 19th century get the sand out of your vagina
>>
>>674399678
Blacks owned slaves too. Yes, in America....

>lrn2history
>>
>>674399093
>cont
i mean you cunts are so pathetic you count the guy that created peanut butter as a high achieving nigger....

everything you fucker touch turns to shit, just look at Africa or america, you pride yourselves on music yet you string words together over a ''fat beat'' you really haven't evolved at all.
if anyone has a sense of undeserved privilege its you fucking monkeys.
>>
>>674399686
Gender identity issues are real. It's narrow mindedness like your statement that is the cause of all of these problems in the first place.

Be happy if you are a white CIS-male because you have more privilege in today's America than any other single group of people.

You've had your day in the sun, so it's time to let someone else have it for awhile.
>>
>>674399824
And then we have this guy. Whites try making a valid argument (even though we shouldn't fucking have to) and you come on here with over the top racist bullshit.
>>
>>674399824
>you count the guy that created peanut butter as a high achieving nigger....
And he didn't even invent it. Kellogg did.
>>
>>674399678
Ok.
So who's going to take my life?
Are you going to do it you little pussy?
Or what's the plan here? Where are we going with this?
Fag.
>>
>>674400036
.... to prevent adolescents from masturbating.
>>
>>674399678
I'll let you in on a bit of history. The first slave owners were AFRICAN. We learned it from watching you. But the period of time which whites held slaves is shorter by far than any of the periods in which the AFRICANS held slaves.
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (208 KB, 768x1112) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
208 KB, 768x1112
>>674399992
No it's fake and for the purpose of attention. Homosexual and transsexual people have been around a long time....hundreds and hundreds of years. This new bullshit people are coming up with is fake and you need to stop.
>>
File: b8_thats_b8.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
b8_thats_b8.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>674399800
>>
>>674398766
Meanwhile most slaves that were brought across the Atlantic went to south and central America.
90 some odd percent.
And actually most of all slaves from Africa went to the middle east as the slave trade was started and perpetuated by the Arabs.
Ever wonder why north Africa is all Arab countries?
No ya didn't did you.
As you are an uniformed stupid fuck.
>>
>>674400531
Actually it's true you just have no counter argument so you call it bait.
>>
>>674400531
>mfw there really are cucks who don't know america had black slave owners or that most freed slaves fucked off back to africa to conquer land leaving rich black slave owners behind to populate

I wonder how many black lives matter assholess are descendant from slave owners?
>>
>>674388848
It's called comparative advantage, moron. People that grow up in an environment that encourages learning and success typical become successful. Europeans, Asians, and Indians typically support this kind of environment. It's work ethic, not priviledge.
>>
>>674398528
THIS THIS so much. My family didn't come here until way way after slavery. My family is German and Polish, hell they were killing and enslaving each other. But because I'm white I get the whole " oh you're so privileged" bullshit. Fuck that I'm not a racist or a former slave owner. My family worked hard and so do I to get where we are today. Even with all this white privilege racist bullshit. Not all whites come from England not all of whites owned slaves you ignorant people.
>>
>>674399619
Not that anon, but typically historical responsibility lies with a government.

In the sense that if and when a countries history (like slavery or genocide) is still echoing in recent/todays society and it is an unresolved issue causing whatever negativity, its the governments job to do something about it.

Not the individual.

But individuals vote for the government.

So any push or lack of push to resolve issues is a direct reflection of the people's choice.

Or a direct result of a government failing to be a government.

pick your choice.
>>
File: 2345457777.jpg (358 KB, 997x860) Image search: [Google]
2345457777.jpg
358 KB, 997x860
>>674400791

>My family worked hard and so do I to get where we are today

YOU
>>
Wait... is this the famous Harvard? You know the Ivy school? Because if this is the level of their debates, I don't wanna see how they do in lower quality schools...
>>
>>674400398
Yet the US is one of the very few countries still suffering from this history because unresolved.
well done.
>>
>>674400003
eat a dick you fucking cuck,
>>
>>674400797 see>>
>>674399111
And I can't speak for other countries but as for America...we don't really have a vote. We vote and delegates vote on our behalf. Even if it's the total opposite of what we voted for
>example: Bush and the Florida controversy
>>
>>674401099
Thanks to no voter ID and the democrats history of fraud it's hard to say how many politicians were legitimately elected over the years.
>>
>>674401082
>People don't agree with my logic so I lash out like a 3 year old
>>
>>674400774
*typically
Dammit autocorrect
>>
>>674401222
It's a fact that most voter fraud although very minimal is perpetrated on the republican side (in their favor).
>>
>>674401222
Exactly my point. Which is why the dinosaurs are trying to force Cruz and Trump out of the election. Cause they aren't part of the "system"
>>
File: 1456006393854.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456006393854.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
>>674401099

so the last option then.

>Or a direct result of a government failing to be a government.
>>
File: this guy.jpg (94 KB, 397x295) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
94 KB, 397x295
>>674393013
>you're already on a much lower level than I am and at a severe disadvantage.
>>
>>674401327
Not this time. In the past maybe but now it's the Republicans being forced out
>>
>>674400997
Yes look at the descendants of European slaves, after slavery was abolished, they joined the society and worked to better themselves. Now days they are just as productive as any other member of the society and look at Americans of African decent and think it is insane that they actually still preach on about slavery issues and try to guilt trip the white populus.

If you want to fight slavery then why not try to stop the slavery that still is going on in Africa and the Middle East?
>>
>>674399992
>white males have the most privilege
Not for years.
>scholarships/bursaries/educational aid for women only, none for men only
>scholarships/bursaries/educational aid for minorities only, none for whites
>often drastically lower entry requirements for postsecondary if you're female or nonwhite
>easier to get hired/promoted if you're female or nonwhite. Gotta have that diversity.
>lots of women's only shelters or aid/outreach programs, literally no male shelters despite men being the vast majority of the homeless
>huge media focus on women's issues over men's
>huge legal preference for women (shorter sentences, divorce/custody laws, guilty until proven innocent if accused of rape in some cases, etc)
>can be barred from discussions (at universities for instance) and openly shown prejudice/hatred even in official capacities- imagine if a debate at a university was suggesting black people or women should kill themselves.
>called racist/sexist simply for disagreeing with the current rhetoric that white men are basically evil

I could go on and on. The point is, white people are just people the same as everyone else. We shouldn't feel bad for deeds we had nothing to do with and nor should anyone else. And we're not nearly as 'privileged' as you think. Most white people struggle to get by the same as everyone else. People should strive towards judging each person as a new case- evaluating them by their actions rather than their race or their connection to one group of people or another.
>>
>>674391140
>you can find 10 racist threads on 4chan
Oh wow what a shocker.

Bait/10 made me reply
>>
>>674401327
It's not a fact at all, the democrats have a long sordid history with voter fraud.
So much so that the republicans actively want voter ID to prevent it, doing so would end any chance of a democrat ever getting elected again though.
There's a reason bernie didn't call for an independent recount when he lost six coin flips in a row.
>>
>>674401568
proof?
>>
>>674400939
Great argument pal. I'm not an sjw just a person who lives in N.M. and has had the shit end of the stick growing up with racist Mexicans and Native Americans all my life. Now try and form sentence and make a real argument
>>
>>674401551
Yup
>>
>>674399678
So you're argument is the descendants of slave owners have no right to life or are in some way culpable for slavery?

Do you not realize slavery has been in the world since before civilization? Do you really think white Americans are the only people who owned slaves?

Slaves in Africa were overwhelmingly PURCHASED from tribes in Africa who owned the slaves themselves. Do the African descendants of tribes who enslaved other tribes not have a right to life? Half of Africa would be included, and slavery is alive and well there even today.

Also, only the South owned slaves, the North was all but slaveless up until the early 19th century, then entirely slaveless. Also the majority of current US citizens are descendants of immigrants who came here AFTER slavery was abolished.

Like myself, my grandfather moved here from Germany in the 1930's, my family doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with slavery or any other facet of "white privelege" they came here with nothing, started a farm and built a modest living. Never moved off that farm.
>>
>>674390937
Ye, bronies fucking suck. They ruin everything.
I remember that thread with all the MLP crossovers.
>>
Daily reminder that liberals condone rape and murder as long as it hurts white people

They will have kids that they will brainwash into hating themselves because of thier race. They will make their sons into cucks and their daughters chase black cock in the name of diversity

Liberals are college age twats that have no real world skills. Their hero's come from twitter. Their ideas come from instagram. Thier news from tumblr.

They never had to really work
Never had to pay real taxes or rent
Never seen the world outside or Hollywood and tumblr
Can't even look up facts but instead believe everything as long as it supports their one sided idealogy
>>
>>674401676
That's the "supposed reason" that republicans give for wanting voter ID, but in reality they want to suppress the black and poor vote (that primarily vote democrat).
>>
>>674401568
Proof? You mean like the Democrats and Congress doing literally everything they can to make sure Trump and Cruz both lose?
>>
>>674401694 see
>>674401875
>>
>>674401872
>but in reality they want to suppress the black and poor vote (that primarily vote democrat).

who says the ID can't be free?
>>
>>674401872
No
>>
>>674401872
This is complete horse shit though, the IDs they get would be free and having another source of ID when you're shit broke or homeless is a big deal.

The illegal immigrants who vote on the other hand would be pretty suppressed.
>>
>be me
>quarter Hispanic, look white as hell
>can get like $20k in scholarships just for being "a minority"

White privilege my ass.
>>
>>674401747
How do I upvote this?
>>
>>674401875
>implying you don't need and ID to use welfare, cash a check, buy cigarettes, buy liquor, etc..

HURR: voter ID, das racis!

You know damn well that liberals couldn't be voting multiple times if we started using ID. Hell people voted more than once and even openly admitted it on youtube. Had they not voted for Obama though, they would have likely been arrested.
>>
>>674399678
William Ellison. Confederate sympathizer, slave owner and black. Once a slave himself, won freedom then enslaved his own people. White privilege is a made up term to create a scapegoat
>>
>>674401261
pretty much, fucking blood traitor
>>
>>674401612
in fairness, if large groups of a society have big issues with society then there is probably something more going on then just guilt trips or self pity.

disregarding that only fuels the problem.

Other countries made it happen but its a long process and needs dedication from both ends.

I guess its much more easy to do in a tiny country like the Netherlands then it is with the US but it starts with wanting it to happen.
and a decent political system where voters actually can push agenda's. or punish agenda's.

But it is an internal battle, you cannot stop slavery in the middle east unless THEY want to stop it.
democracy cannot be forced.

Look at what happened when Iraq was forced to adopt US democracy, worked well did it?

Or the Arab Spring, full of western ideology. and now its going up in flames....
>>
As a white man myself, yes - I believe that white men should be sterilised at birth to prevent them from future breeding.

I am deeply sorry for the emotional trauma and hurt that my ancestors have had on todays African Americans. Being British, I am also extremely sorry towards the Irish, the Indians / Pakistan and many many Commonwealth nations. I feel that we all need to accept responsibility for what our own great great great great grandparents may or may not have done and we need to give back what we owe these people.

We took away their livelihoods, their resources, their childrens futures for generations on end. It is only right that we give all of our material possessions back to these people, and create a world where we remove any advantages over them we may have gained through our ancestors abuses.

I for one am going to hand my laptop to the nearest Irish man, Pakistani or ethnic minority I can find when I am done typing this.

I will soon be selling everything I own, donning my chastity belt and chains and giving up my freedoms in the name of justice.

I would like to thank Tumblr and Reddit for further enlightening and informing me on this subject which I barely knew anything about after my misinformed white privileged upbringing. I would also like to thank every modern student in todays universities around the world who campaigns so tirelessly for this to happen.

Who is with me?

Together we can make it right again.
>>
>>674394481
>be me
>be german
>try to watch this video
>"This video isnt avaiable in you country."
lel
>>
>>674401502
this
>>
>>674402256
white privilege and racist are both made up terms by communists to silence their opposition.

PC is also a form of this. Most "politically incorrect" speech is true, but liberals would rather not try to refute truth, and need a way to keep their lies going, so they label it has hate speech, racism, etc..
>>
>>674402513
You're trying too hard, my dude.
>>
>>674386724
He'll graduate college with a shitty liberal arts degree, find himself unemployable, and end up sucking the white man's cock to make ends meet
>>
>>674386724

i dun told yall gluestick ass faced white chalk stick mothafucka not to post dis racist ass shit now am report you
>>
>>674402373
I'm not a blood traitor I just think there's another way to handle this racism thing. If it ends up the only solution is a race war, hand me a rifle and I'll be the first one putting bullets in the "oppressed"
>>
>>674402589
>this is what conservitards actually believe

You're either trolling or waaaaaayyy too much Rush Limbaugh or Fox news there anon.
>>
>>674402786
And I told you burnt toast faced eggplant motherfuckers to GET OFF MY LAWN
>>
>>674386724

>africans have enslaved more people than anyone in history
>egyptians enslaved more people alone than europe and america combined
>99.8% of modern slavery is in nigger and sandnigger countries and committed by niggers and sandniggers

when is he going to kill himself?
>>
>>674402523
a true sign of of the plebs being controlled into the cucking of the world
>>
>>674387590
fun fact: unfortunately Whites helped them all, if not Whites niggers aka today african americans would be still rotting in africa. kanye west would be just some rotting african nigger. niggers must be thankful for slavery.

Whites helped all these non-whites but it was not worth it, they just helped these fucking evil scum to evolve and now they want to kill their helpers. do not ever help some inferior scum, just leave them alone, or kill if they are at the borders. leave them alone and defend our borders. WE blame the jews and other non-whites for it, their poisonous ideologies, actions and sneaking into the power of our countries. also we blame "white" cucks and race traitor whores, commies, leftists all kind of race traitors.
>>
File: IMG_20160124_WA0097.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160124_WA0097.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>674403307
Mein nigger
>>
>>674402792
you better be
>>
File: 1452550131283.jpg (45 KB, 524x480) Image search: [Google]
1452550131283.jpg
45 KB, 524x480
>>674386724
I agree with him, white people had a chance in 1930, they have since proven to be worthless, jews deserve to be at the top.
>>
>>674403049
That Egypt info is wrong, they actually had a form of forced indenturement that allowed their slaves to earn freedom. The pyramids weren't even built by slaves, archeologists found attendance logs.
>>
>>674394123
man, traps is nice fetish it is has nothing to do with tumblr and sjw, all tumblr sjw "traps" are not passable ugly cunts.
>>
>>674403049
modern slavery is most prominent in white countries like eastern Europe and russia, check FBI.gov faggot
> inb4 : Slavs and babushkas are not white
They look white enough who cares
>>
If these mud fucking races want to say that we should all die and were oppression thme m, they should the fuck out of our countries, leave behind our technology and everything our race and civilizations has brought them, go back to their fucking mud huts and click click speech and starvation. The Jewish race is responsible for every wrong any white ever committed, even the black negro slave trade was Jewish and was called the Jewish slave trade. The bible was made by Jews to make white people worship a Jew and the Jews, the Jews killed 200 million in the last century with THEIR communism.
If mud stick slimes want to try to be down onthe white man and woman, and say we deserve to all die because WE ARE BETTER and continue UE the work of the Jew against the WHITE ARYAN RACE, they can fuck off and I hope they and all their shit children fucking suffer and die. What about all the crimes and hatred against white people like the SUBJECT OF THIS ARTICLE. SHOULDNT ALL THE FUXKING DARKIES FEEL BAD BECAUSE OF THIS? ISNT HATE WRONG? WHITE PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ON EARTH, RV RYONE FUCKING KNOWS IT.
Niggers, if you think we white Aryan folks are oppressing you, get the fuck out of our countries and enjoy the loving freedom of your homeland in AFRICA.
HOW CAN WHITE PEOPLE TOLERATE THIS? There is nothing wrong with us, the entire world was built of us, other civilizations WESTERNIZED. it was not the other way.
Tell me now why is racism against whites right, why is reverse racism against whites right, why is white pride, white culture, white anything wrong?
White people need to speak up everywhere, about this, loud and strong and never back down or we will go EXTINCT. There are people in the e.u. right NOW working to destroy the white race completely, LOOK IT UP THEY TALK ABOHT IT OPENLY. The e.u. was CREATED TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE LOOK IT UP.
>>
>be me
>go to school
>entire class held back to accommodate derpashawndas lack of knowledge
>go to eat
>we halal only now
>go to fap
>click top most fapped to videos
>big nigger dick cucks limp white husband x 50
>go to church
>we mosque now

>implying white people suicide isn't already happening
>>
>>674400667
most slave traders were not only arabs but and jews.
>>
>>674403540
So WW2 was won by the jews is this what you are saying?
>>
File: 1413687631868.gif (1 MB, 360x260) Image search: [Google]
1413687631868.gif
1 MB, 360x260
>>674387590

>Should the be sorry? Absolutely

ayyyy If im going to be sorry for slavery i should have at least had my own slave at some point in time

g8b8m8
>>
>>674386724
All I can say is I can't believe any of the kids in this are Harvard students.
>>
>>674403718
Modern slavery in America is public welfare. You get more for being a single parent, and get more for each kid that you pop out.

This keep baby-moma poppin out the niglets left and right, which all turn out to be future democrat voters.... so fuck yea, more public welfare then....

This is a vicious cycle. Before the welfare reform act was passed, blacks actually lived as families. Black children had both parents, and they actually worked hard and there were less problems, and less black poverty.

Wait wut? Less black poverty?

Yes, look at the stats. Then look at what LBJ himself said about welfare "This will keep those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years"
>>
Blak people frighten me
Anyone who wears a Brillo pad on their head should be left alone
I hate grape drink and fried chiken
I wish blak men took care of dey kids
Stop beating
Stop slashing
Stop ooooga boooging
Trump will headlock the kneegrows and send them Bak 2 Israel
>>
Are you guys fucking retarded? Grow up. Even fucking nlack people themselves say white people shouldnt feel sorry for some thing You didnt even fucking do. Everyonesna racist. Hitler was an underachiever. Im white and living in poverty. No privilege so fuck off. Most liberals are privilefed cucks in the first place.
>>
File: 1458222152919.gif (98 KB, 661x514) Image search: [Google]
1458222152919.gif
98 KB, 661x514
https://youtu.be/YU3vcvGpALQ
>>
>>674403540
ww2 was absolutely won by the jews, look what we have achieved since
>>
>>674387590
But the again, whites are also the ones who invented 95% of the important stuff
>>
>>674387590
Niggers kill and rape people all the time.
Be sorry, nigger.
>Bu it wasn me boss!

Don' give a shit. Say you're sorry, niglet.
>>
File: 1346262334350.png (131 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1346262334350.png
131 KB, 400x398
>>
Other than for entertainment, there is no reason to care about or discuss the thoughts of retards.
>>
>>674404122
that's quite a distorted view you have there kiddo.
>>
File: 1440619729007.png (234 KB, 556x502) Image search: [Google]
1440619729007.png
234 KB, 556x502
>>
>>674404010
>>
File: 1453827603279.jpg (36 KB, 548x548) Image search: [Google]
1453827603279.jpg
36 KB, 548x548
>>
>>674390546
They mostly sold the prisoners of war they didn't want. Then got guns from the whiteys and went out to capture more slaves. There were times when the European and American traders had to leave slaves behind due to the sheer number of them.
>>
File: 1458217310201.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1458217310201.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>
>>
>>674399678
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison

>One of many black slave owners.
>>
KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL
>>
File: Harare-Zimbabwe.jpg (521 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
Harare-Zimbabwe.jpg
521 KB, 2272x1704
>>674387590
Pic Related. Thank you White People.
>>
File: Luanda, Angola.jpg (274 KB, 990x600) Image search: [Google]
Luanda, Angola.jpg
274 KB, 990x600
>>674387590
Thank you White People.
>>
Glad they're enjoying the privilege of going to an institution that fucking WHITES created..... Where are all the colleges in the middle of Africa again?
>>
>>674392178
Fuck you, you can't move the goalpost you fucking faggot.
>>
File: Nairobi, Kenya.jpg (579 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Nairobi, Kenya.jpg
579 KB, 1440x900
>>674387590
Thank u White People.
>>
File: WIndhoek, Namibia.jpg (73 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
WIndhoek, Namibia.jpg
73 KB, 600x402
>>674387590
10x White People.
>>
KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL
>>
File: Lusaka, Zambia.jpg (322 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
Lusaka, Zambia.jpg
322 KB, 640x428
>>674387590
White People... thanks m8s.
>>
KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL12 BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL
>>
>>674387590
if you give humans power they will abuse it.

look at what the japanese did to the chinese, that was fucking brutal m8
>>
File: Maputo, Mozambique.jpg (63 KB, 590x280) Image search: [Google]
Maputo, Mozambique.jpg
63 KB, 590x280
>>674387590
Oye White People! Thank you mang.
>>
>>674387590
I shouldn't be sorry.

The fuck did I do to you?

Oh your great great great grandfather was a slave? BLAME THE EURO SLAVE TRADERS.

Blame other 'rich' Africans and government warlords. Shit. It's like you guys are spoon fed opinions from the media or something.

Oh wait..

>Inb4 you salty.

Fuck ya I'm salty.
>>
KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS 12KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL
>>
File: 91543666.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
91543666.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>674405148
Thats Ghana Accra you retard...
one of the countries not touched by slavery or colonization.
>>
>>674405131
>you can't move the goalpost

>Feminism, BLM and SJW's move the goalpost constantly.
>>
>>674387590
But I didnt do anything, anon. So shut your unintelligent mouth.
>>
>>674387590
Heye White People, thank you homz.
>>
>>674405406
this is this Ghana Accra, do you really expect people not to google this shit?
>>
KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL 11ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL
>>
KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL 124BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL
>>
>>674387590
It's ok, brown people are the current shitheads.
>>
KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BL512ACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL
>>
>>674405828
You start mate.
>>
>>674405718
Inb4 south Africans are real blacks.

Topkek
>>
>>674389944
Double dubs speak the truth
>>
KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL tBLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL
>>
>>674386724
If you use the word privilege seriously, you are a blight on todays society.
>>
Next time you see a black person, thank them for making the internet possible.

You racist assholes are too stupid to even realize that they have contributed to the very medium that you use to voice your racist opinions on.
>>
>>674404153
>i've done my research

lol fucking cuck
>>
>>674405727
>>674405608
Does it matter? Compare all of those post-colonial cities with Detroit.

>>674387590
Thanks White People.
>>
KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACK412S KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL
>>
File: 1449517314407.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
1449517314407.gif
489 KB, 497x373
>>674388207
>>674388848
>>674388930
>>674391140
>>674391597
>>674393013
>>674398427
>>674399678
>>674399992
>>674402513

This has to be the most cancerous thread in the history of /b/. /b/'s dead, isn't it?
>>
>>674406002
That's racist.

Racism is a two way street.
>>
>>674405406
>implying a modern world is even remotely better then an old world.

civilisation is only a very thin layer anon, it gets removed very easily and quickly under the right circumstances so maybe hold of the pride because it aint that much.

we are doing the same shit today we did 3,000 years ago, not much has changed.
>>
What happened to Yale and Harvard? smh tbh fam
>>
>>674406029

Built with white technology.

Electricity......check!
Construction vehicles..... check!
cars.....check!
aircraft.....check!

I could go on for days...
>>
KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL BLACKS KILL ALL
>>
>>674406002

>tim berners lee
>black
>>
>>674406065
Death to all whites
>>
File: Detroit.jpg (34 KB, 600x277) Image search: [Google]
Detroit.jpg
34 KB, 600x277
>>674404974
>>674405044
>>674405148
>>674405294
>>674405406
>>674405556
>>674405718
>>674406029

>Blacks have historically been the cause of much of their own problems.
Let us help you blacks.
>>
File: 1457220698137.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1644) Image search: [Google]
1457220698137.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1644
>>674388930
>be hired
>be promoted

lmfao there are literally laws in place that set a quota for how "diverse" (non-white) work places HAVE to be.
>>
>>674406388
NAACP
>>
File: 5636.jpg (50 KB, 450x571) Image search: [Google]
5636.jpg
50 KB, 450x571
>>674406426
>>674406062
>>674405974
>>674405913
>>674405828
>>
wtf...I thought all these sjw things were just internet memes.
>>
>>674386724

What's that weird thing they do where they speak jibberish really fast and go "AH" between every sentence?
>>
>>674404153
they cant even string words together.. fucking niggers
>>
>>674406409
>HURR: white people "invented" electricity.
>invented

Faggot!
>>
>>674388207
Hi Anita!
>>
>>674406065
>cancerous thread
>/b/ is dead

pick one anon cus it can't be both.
>>
>>674406812
>typical nigger, can't fucking read.

Where is the word "invented" in anon's post?

It was discovered, but still by a white guy.

try harder.
>>
File: 1454593198135.jpg (93 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1454593198135.jpg
93 KB, 960x720
>>674406409
>Built with white technology.
Well... what does it tell you?

>implying a modern world is even remotely better then an old world.
Are you high or just retarded? I know the nostalgia goggles and history class sometimes glorify the "old world" but you wouldn't live pass 30 years old. Go ask those africans if they want to ruralize and go back to their "old world".

Fuck.. ask anybody that is not technologically advance if they wouldn't like to hop in a car tht can transport them to a place by half the time it takes them to get there.. or sell them a gun that prevents their hunting accidents or fuck.. even ask them if they want running water by pressing a fucking button. What do you think they will answer, racist?

Take your racist bullshit idea of the "noble savage >muh old world" and leave. Everyone wants to have their life simplified if so by technology. Stop being a cunt, your reasoning is the same as "uhhhhh it's their natural habitat duuuurrrrr". Grow up.
>>
>>674406996
Unfortunately it's been both for the past 5 years

But the up swing in cancer is definitely noticable.
>>
File: Derp!.jpg (34 KB, 298x397) Image search: [Google]
Derp!.jpg
34 KB, 298x397
>>674407026
>implying george washington carver was a white man
>>
I'm white where's the line at? I want some privilege.
>>
>>674407118
why is it always my country that has the most fucked up pics on 4chan..
>Sweden
>>
File: dr-evil-right.gif (1 MB, 339x230) Image search: [Google]
dr-evil-right.gif
1 MB, 339x230
>>674407310
>george washington carver
>discovery of electricity

Dafuq?
>>
>>674406273
(You) Libtard, read this: >>674407118
>>
File: keks.jpg (17 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
17 KB, 450x450
>>674394288
>>
>>674406464
Try it
Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 71

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.