Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Refugee in France, AMA .

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: yee.gif (625 KB, 256x512) Image search: [Google]
yee.gif
625 KB, 256x512
Refugee in France, AMA .
>>
>>674377498
whats it like to be a pedophile rapist who is destroying a great country?
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>674378742
I'm an 18 Russian tho
>>
>>674377498
Are you planning to Allahu Akbar some day?
>>
>>674379071
No.
>>
Frenchfag here, where are you staying ? And greentext your story
>>
>>674379290
Prosecuted by the Army for years , got beaten and broke my ribs , legs, and left hand.

Decide to fuck it and come to your great country.

Atm in Rennes.
>>
>>674379739
I have a russian friend in paris. He might be able to help.
>>
>>674379819
Really ?

Is he also a refugee ?
I don't know where OFII might send me so I'm kinda confused .
>>
>>674379739
ok wait so you are a refugee from russia who was prosecuted by the army?
what did you do?
was it because of some racist shit?
>>
>>674377498
How many innocent people will you blow up today, scum?
>>
how do you know both english french and whatever native language you had before?
>>
>>674380159
Yes , nothing I can do , if they want me dead I'll be dead either way .

Why ? No fucking idea, but I know they hated me.

>>674380208
None

>>674380265
I only speak Russian and English , and a bit of French since I'm here for quite some time now.

Learned English via games /books / music, basically all I did was in English.
>>
Why aren't you in germany ? France sucks and it's full of arabs.
>>
>>674380521
les russes sont sympas, ça ne me dérange pas que tu sois en france, en revanche les bougnoules...
>>
>>674380577
I left quickly and managed to salvage only 1000$ , flight ticket to France was the earliest and cheapest so I took it.

Also only AFTER I gave my fingerprints did I think about going to Germany but it was too late then as I would haves been put on the "dublin II " and basically sent back to France.
>>
> refugee
Prove it, faggot.
I said P R O V E I T.
>>
>>674378829

So not only you are too young to be here (your age group (-+5) litteraly ruined /b/ ), you aren't interesting since you are a mudslime rapist murderer.

Russians aren't the problem of eurofaglandia, it's mudslimes so you are whalecum.
>>
>>674381545

aren't*
>>
>>674381545
> newfag trying to sound like an oldfag
>>
>>674381843

Is any of you kids smart enough to explain to me why I find you kids so disgusting?

I bet you little faggy boy have so much fun watching ''pewds'' (fuck, even writing that word down made me a bit sick on the inside...why didn't kids like you just stayed on 9gag?)....
>>
>>674382007
kys
>>
>>674377498
Do you fuck french women?
Do you lick their hairy sweaty armpits?
>>
>>674382241

Holy fucking shit!

I hope you are trolling with all that 9faggery/being obviously millennial trash.

I actually had to google what you meant with it. Fuuuuck! No wonder /b/ has been dead since 2008 when trash like yourself can't produce anything interesting and oc. If I would be as disgustingly retarded as you are, I would kill myself.

You are as disgusting as people who say omg/wtf and ''words'' like that irl. I bet you are one of those aswell...

What are you even doing here, boy? Go back to watching funny maymays on 9gag and laugh at, pewdipie, best commedian of all time.
>>
>russian
>taking french welfare so he can play Pudge on DOTARD2
>>
>>674383051
Uhhh not really.

Also welfare isn't that great ,but I'm grateful.
>>
>>674383051

kek'd

Fucking russians ruined dota 2 for me. One of the reason I stoped playing it.
>>
>>674377498
Why didn't you go to Spain?
>>
>>674377498
What kind of refugee?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.