Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I have this problem that I need to tell. I've been having

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Captu.png (43 KB, 294x281) Image search: [Google]
Captu.png
43 KB, 294x281
I have this problem that I need to tell. I've been having these strange dreams for the past few weeks. I will go into more detail about them if anyone is interested. For now, I just need some advice on how to get more sleep.
>>
Yeah sure tell us about the strange dreams.

>I just need some advice on how to get more sleep.
I don't know. I don't sleep very much as well. You could take sleeping pills.
>>
just kys OP
>>
It all started last month. The first dream I had was me just standing in front of a mirror. I couldn't move. I just stood there staring at my face. Then it started to melt away into a black void. The void started to speak to me in a low voice, "are you still looking?". That's when I woke up.
>>
>>674377697It all started last month. The first dream I had was me just standing in front of a mirror. I couldn't move. I just stood there staring at my face. Then it started to melt away into a black void. The void started to speak to me in a low voice, "are you still looking?". That's when I woke up.
>>
Eat something, fap and take a hot shower before you go to sleep
>>
>>674378774
>fap
>take a hot shower before you go to sleep

this
>>
>>674378719
That's it?
>>
>>674379119
Yep
>>
>>674379247

In the first post you implied that there were more than 1 of these dreams, so tell us more faggot.
>>
>>674379343
Ok faggot. The next dream ocured the next day after work. I dreamt that I was trapped in a bathroom with no window. I could hear people talking outside the door just ignoring my screams for help. I finally gave up after the 10th time yelling out. I sat in front of the door just looking at my feet when I heard a voice. It said "do you feel the water?". I looked to my left to see a black figure right beside me. I woke up.
>>
>>674379247

>>674377832 anon from the second post was right...
>>
>>674379736
Nah, he's just a lonely lard-tard. :)
>>
>>674379718
You're Donnie Darko, I suggest you look for the rabbit
>>
>>674379718
why don't you just learn how to lucid dream?
You wouldn't have such strange dreams anymore if you can control them
>>
>>674379995
I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>674380064
True. I'll do some research.
>>
I've also been having way more dreams than I usually have the past month and a half. My mom and dad are getting a divorce after 25 years of marriage and I keep having this dream where my dad walks out of his room with one of his pistols in his hand down by his side, stares at the back of my mom's head from across the living room while she's talking on the phone for about 2 minutes and I see him from my room, grab the revolver I keep on my desk and watch to see what's going to happen and then when when he brings it up to shoot I fire three rounds into his chest. It's such a ridiculously realistic dream too but I always wake up when I shoot him.
>>
>>674377284
Make a day event with her, preferably outdoors. Make sure you both are feeling comfortable and relaxed, whatever that feels like. Bring some fruit for your journey, at some point have lunch with her (pack some fruit that she enjoys along with yourself. Wash said fruit before its eaten. Wash the fruit again as you realise your hands were dirty when you originally washed it).
Put on some music as you both gouge, music you mutually enjoy.
Take out a joint you had pre rolled (vital part). Ask if she wants to partake, it's very likely she will.
At this point, if the moment is right. Tell her how you feel about her, keep it brief. Make sure you are a little high, just so you have a choice If exiting the thought process instead of being exiled with whatever you said to play on loop as you are high. "I enjoy spending time with you, your variant nature comforts me" or somebullshit
You write the story from there, anon. But what would I know, I'm just a faggot. I wish you all the best anon. If it doesn't work out, well, it isn't the right time in this life, and consider that it may never be the right time.
>>
>>674380202
I suggest seeing a therapist for that.
>>
>>674380202

Yes.
>I
>Second
>This

>>674380307
>>
>>674380263
wtf?
>>
File: 1458116388016.gif (4 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458116388016.gif
4 MB, 400x400
>>674380263
>>
Have you considered flooding your school or burning down the town pedophile's house?
>>
>>674380692
Indeed I have! :D
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.