Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>hear all this shit about rape culture >every chick that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1457978135777.jpg (63 KB, 598x399) Image search: [Google]
1457978135777.jpg
63 KB, 598x399
>hear all this shit about rape culture
>every chick that I've talk to sexually have one thing in common, rape fantasies
Why are women memes?
>>
>>674371963
That nice to know about your mom, OP
>>
>>674371963
>every chick that I've talk to sexually have one thing in common, rape fantasies

holy shit I thought I was the only one.

my ex gf wanted me to literally fuck her while she was asleep, hold her down and go through with it.

Every other girl ive been with has been into abuse, rape play, all that kind of shit.

Doesnt make sense man.
>>
>>674371963
This week on all new big bang theory, Amy has a big surprise for Sheldon on his birthday!
>>
>>674371963
Sauce!

also, my gf askes me to choke her sometimes when i fuck her... wtf man.
she doesnt use the word choke though..
she says "hold my neck tightly.." Followed usually by "tighter" but thats fucking chocking man.
>>
>>674371963
>>674372098

holy shit i never realized this was so common, my ex was the same dudes into rape and abuse even wanted me to choke her out with a belt until she was pretty much passed out she had all sorts of fucked up daddy/drug issues and just attributed it to that, broke up with her after 3 months and she would sit outside my house in her car and star at my window smoking cigs, fucking weird bitch.
>>
>>674372244
looks like Tina Hot
>>
>>674371963
Sauce
Also
>>674372129
This week on big bang theory Sheldon's not the only one getting a big 'surprise'!
[Laughing Audience]
>>
>>674372098
>Every other girl ive been with has been into abuse, rape play, all that kind of shit
Fucking this, I remember they were into incest as well along with being dominated and gangbanged
>>
>>674371963

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OydK91JjFOw
>>
>>674371963
Kissing Prank in the Hood (Gone Sexual with Extra Mayo) 2016
>>
File: less drama.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
less drama.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
>>674371963
My experience with bitches also confirms this. Women want to be dominated and used but they dont want us to know they want it.
>>
>>674372336
>broke up with her after 3 months and she would sit outside my house in her car and star at my window smoking cigs, fucking weird bitch.

thats some next level shit man
>>
>>674372098
Yeah there's defiantly something either culturally or mentally ingrained into these woman.
Personally I can't be bothered with their weird fantasy's, pump and dump.
>>
>>674372933
Dubs checked.
Also, they want it on their terms. Conflict? You bet.
>>
>>674373238
Never date girls who are on meds.
>>
>>674372336
She was probably trying to think of ways to rape YOU
>>
Sauce?
>>
>>674372098
Just because they have rape fantasies doesn’t mean they secretly want to be raped, though. People can fantasise about shit they wouldn't actually enjoy in real life. There are plenty of women I can't stand, but I'll still fap to them. If I actually fucked them irl, I'd probably feel hollow and empty inside.
>>
Most common fantasy for women. Had a girl that I got to know in Uni that got drunk with me and a couple people from class and told me snd my friend thst she only fantasized about being forcibly taken. Being drunk my buddy jokingly said that we could break into her house anytime. She said yes like instantly and still wanted to do it the next day. Me and the friend "broke in" thr next night and did the typical rape stuff. Some choking, threats, and hard fucking. Went at it for about 2 hours and I've never seen a girl in a bigger sex coma. Repeated it a few times over the year until she moved
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.