Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Need a feels thread let's not use any screenshots this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
Need a feels thread

let's not use any screenshots this time guys, just post your own stories

>be me
>recently moved out of Florida
>staying for a year to build up money so when I go back and start college I don't have to struggle with money
>girl back home was one of my closest friends
>she was always of questionable loyalty in my eyes
>still was friends with her because she hardly has any real friends
>finally get a new phone with service in this new area
>call her up
>she answers and we talk
>call every few days
>she mostly doesn't answer
>been a good two months since that first call
>only talked to her 3 times since
>3 times in two months
>I call every few days
>mfw she probably gave up on me after only a year
>mfw in a strange town with nobody looking out for me
>mfw I only stayed friends with her for her sake and now it may or may not have meant jack shit to her

Why do females never stay consistent? If I'm your friend then act like it, if I'm not then fucking say it so I don't have to wonder what's wrong with me
>>
>>674370458
yeah, she was prolly only friends with you b/c she pitied you. she never really cared about you
>>
>>674371012
I doubt it was pity

She's one of those Internet chicks that hangs out but doesn't ever actually get involved with people

Can't open up for shit, can't be honest, can't be forward

I don't know why I even tried tbh
>>
>>674371686
nigga it's not that she cant open up to anyone, she just wont open up to you. sounds like youre ugly or some shit
>>
>>674372243
You think it's just me son?

>known her five years
>her circle never changed
>seen her legit bail on her girlfriends then stay at home doing nothing

How the fuck you gon tell me btw? You right, I'm ugly, but I'm not stupid I know how the fuck socializing works
>>
> be ausfag
> live in a shitty city
> live with grandparents cause of mum dad issues
> they own this dope as chihuahua, would literally die for me. We grew up together.
> one day the empty house next to us gets filled in, with a bunch of crackhead bogans
> always playing music
> ask them if they can turn it down one day
> they literally beat the shit out of me.
> scared to leave the house for the dogs sake.
> take a 10 minjte walk to 7 11 for a slushie
> get back, the dogs gone.

I still dont know where she qent, but when I asked the fuckheads where she was, they told me to fuck off.

Im gonna get them back, fuck them.
>>
>>674373355
thats horrible, is a bogan another word for abbo?
>>
>>674373546
No, not really.

Well yes, well, it depends really.

You can have civilized abbos, ive seen it, its rare but it happens.

Im under the impression that bogans are like niggers, just white. And australian.
>>
>>674373707
oh didn't know a lot about abbos, knew they got a bad press though and some who were way out in the remote parts would drink petrol because there were no drugs to get fucked up with.
>>
>>674373993
Basically. Enough about abbos though.

How are you goin anon
>>
>>674374042
not bad, woke up at 2am and stayed awake for 7 hours on the cones. Not sure if i should stay awake for the day or nap for a bit. What are your plans? and also whereabouts is your city i've got a m8 who came from adelaide (not sure how it's spelt) and also have you heard of Trem?
>>
>>674374271
If trem is an abbreviation, the enlighten me.
Its too late to really do anything. Im in melbourne too, near the bottom.
>>
>>674374410
Trems a rapper from oz, im pretty sure he's based in melbourne too. Check out the album "For the term of his naturaul life" Also have you heard the EDM melbourne beats?
>>
>>674374541
I dont listen to edm, or rap really rap for that matter, but ill check that album out for you.
>>
>>674374646
I rate it, and do you have proper african blacks or just abbo's? and also do you ever go in the massage parlours with th little asian women?
>>
>>674374854
Its always asian men anon, and they only help my back for a little, the hurts like hell. We have abbos and blacks, indians. Multi cultural, you know
>>
>>674374954
I thought it was like U.K where they setup massage parlours but their pretty much brothels, i thought they were common in australia too.
>>
>>674375067
I dont know, they might be, ive never really left my town, havnt done alot of looling though, no real need.
Where you at anon?
>>
>>674375067
I gotta hop off anon.
If you wanna chat, my skype is Rektum, prof pic is the nice dude
>>
>>674375166
U.K all day, if i got the money wouldn't mind travelling to south america for a long holiday. the hookers and beak are too much to resist.
>>
>>674375263
sweet, is the prof pic the shooped one?
mine is gary.barlow95
>>
>>674375385
Yea thats me.

Ill accept when I wake up, see ya mate
>>
>>674375565
nice one, in a bit.
>>
I once saw someone that wasn't white, straight, and male.
The saddest part is, no one was ducking hanging them from a ducking tree, hahahaha.
>>
>>674373355
I feel for you man. Crack addicts can be very unpredictable in groups and in general, it's probably best just to ignore them. Don't let them think your avoiding them though, don't let them think your scared. You'll be alright
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.