Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey guys i am 25 years old and yesterday my father told me that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160317_101652.jpg (71 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_101652.jpg
71 KB, 640x352
Hey guys i am 25 years old and yesterday my father told me that he have a Bad cancer. I am very sad and dont know what to do...
>>
Kill yourself before he dies. It's the only way.
>>
>>674370402
what is his favorite meal?

make him a good meal, with his favorite beer, put on his favorite movie, and suck his dick.
>>
You will be free! There is no need to be sad.
>>
talk to him as much as u can and ask him anything u can while hes still here
>>
>>674370402
>>674371832
also suck his dick
>>
>>674371302
>suck his dick
Just do this op
>>
>>674370402
get on your knees and suck his dick
>>
Everyone dies sooner or later. Unfortunately, it sounds like it will happen sooner rather than later for your Dad. It sucks, but its part of life. I lost my Mum 2 weeks ago. You're gonna have a shitty time. Try to make the most of the time you have left.
>>
>>674370402
Lick his ass hole while you jerk his cock to climax. Don't waste this precious time you have left with him.
>>
>>674372045
which you can do with an enthusiastic blowjob, OP
>>
Use a credit card to take him on a vacation this week. Don't worry about what it costs you can always default on the bill there is no debaters prison.
>>
File: yes.jpg (155 KB, 960x667) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
155 KB, 960x667
>>674370402
Oral sex cures all of the soul's woes
>>
>>674372582
This
>>
You people have daddy issues
>>
Buy a good vaporizer (storz & bickel) and get your hands on a cannabis that has a high amount of CBD (7%+), get him to inhale that for both pain and as a medication. Also make cannabutter.

If the pain becomes too unbearable, look for indica-dominant strains (white widow is a good start) to manage pain, again inhalation through vaporizer or edibles is a way to go.

I am sorry anon, this will be hard. You need to start jogging daily if you didn't already. Even if you don't want to, you need that 20 min cardio to manage stress. To witness somebody withering slowly in excrutiating pain, while the person is breaking up mentally from all the opiates and pain is too much to handle, and you will break up at one moment as well. It will get better in the future, I promise. Just don't stop jogging.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.