Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Anyone wants to talk about the latest Walking Dead episodes?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1457936697062.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457936697062.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
Anyone wants to talk about the latest Walking Dead episodes?
>>
RIP DARYL
>>
>>674366029
How about go fuck yourself
>>
>>674366029
Only if more Walking Dad jokes.
>>
>>674366029
Daryl and Carol will both die.
>>
How about how Alicia Witt seemed like she was high as fuck on the talking dead.
She started rambling on about shit unrelated to the show and it seemed like Carol had to play along to get her story back on track.
>>
>>674366783
Daryl on new show now so he's going to die
>>
So many filler episodes this season where nothing much happens. I think Carol & Abraham die imo. I know people keep saying Daryl because he has a new show but yeah I doubt it
>>
>>674366978
He's a cowgoy now
>>
I think the deaths that coincide with the comics are gonna be different. With it being The black guy tara is with being killed. Eugene possibly but most likely Abraham. and then Carol and Glenn or just Glenn. Just IMO
>>
I've enjoyed most of the recent episodes. The opening episode for the first part of the season was awesome! Loads of zombie killing, a couple of annoying fucks got eaten and I'm glad to see the show did the whole Karl losing his eye thing.

I'm excited for Negan appearing. And wondering who is gonna get the Lucille treatment. I'm torn between Glenn, Daryl or Carol. I think it's definitely going to be one of those three who gets fucked up.
>>
>>674367384
Obviously it's your opinion, don't need to say its your opinion dumbass.
>>
>>674367661
I just can't see only one person getting the lucille treatment after all they've killed up into the 30's and 40's of saviors. so.
You also have Dwight who will kill someone Tara,Eugene,Abraham,The Black Guy Tara is with.
>>
>>674367384
> Just IMO

LOL
>>
>>674367661
>Karl losing his eye
>Karl
>K

Fucking triggered. Kill yourself now.
>>
Daryl is gonna get lucile. Glenn an hero's when the baby is born black. Coral fucks skin walker chick, gets aids and dies. Tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>674368282
You're wrong.
>>
I-I uh. Liked the zombies last episode ha!
Those were some silly zombies.
>>
>>674368282
You're wrong but I wish you were right.
>>
rip glenn
>>
>>674368984
goodnight sweet prince. RIP in peace.
>>
>>674366029
That show was dead on arrival
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.