Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Just rolled my first joint and it looks like shit. Been smoking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: dontlookatthefilename.jpg (23 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
dontlookatthefilename.jpg
23 KB, 460x276
Just rolled my first joint and it looks like shit. Been smoking for years but always used bong/pipe/roller, so I never learned.

What are your rolling tips and tricks?
>>
File: 1453944671447.jpg (75 KB, 641x470) Image search: [Google]
1453944671447.jpg
75 KB, 641x470
>Been smoking for years
>Just rolled my first joint

What in the fuck?
>>
File: 1414007673778.png (472 KB, 488x719) Image search: [Google]
1414007673778.png
472 KB, 488x719
Shameless self-bump
>>
>>674325596
I've always preferred bongs to joints, but right now it's more convenient for me to roll joints
>>
>>674325769

That doesn't explain how you went years without rolling a single joint/blunt.
>>
File: bmup.jpg (78 KB, 504x403) Image search: [Google]
bmup.jpg
78 KB, 504x403
>>
>>674325364
Idk man there really isn't much to say, it's just something you gotta know the basics of, and get better over time. I guess patience is key, if you're anything like me, you're easily irritated, or frustrated, which can only make it harder. But if that's not a problem for you, then just practice and you'll get better at it.
>>
>>674325928
No incentive to learn + preferring other methods pretty much explains it

You got any tips or not?
>>
I'm with op, I never learned how to roll because a roller will get you a perfect joint. Been smoking for years
>>
>>674326050
Thanks. I'm told you can't make it through a pack of papers without knowing how to roll a serviceable joint, so I'm trying to stay patient
>>
It depends which part you're having trouble with is. I mean regardless, practice makes perfect.. I think rolling is an art in itself.
>>
But a roller fag. They work well but you need to loosen your joints after it rolls them
>>
i bought a roller and rolling paper. i can roll a mean one with roller lol
>>
>>674326239

I've literally smoked weed out of my fucking hand before.. my point being just because most people have preferred methods doesn't mean they haven't at least experienced other ones.

It's very hard to explain to someone through text on how to roll, but I would assume there are plenty of videos showing how-to on youtube.
>>
>>674325364
so obviously the tuck is the hardest most important part, apart from cone tweaks or shit like dutch tulips. basically try not to worry about getting the underneath paper so epicly be rolled in, its ok to get small tucks when rolling it up.
>>
>>674326597
I have trouble with tucking. It doesn't help that my grinder broke and now I'm using fucking scissors until I can get a new one (live in the country)
>>
>>674326825
I've smoked out of an apple, still never rolled a j without a roller
>>
The only advice I really can give is don't grind your weed into a powder. Grind it fine enough that it's loosey-goosey, but still has tiny buds.

This shit is not hard to figure out. Just practice a few times until you get a joint that will smoke correctly.
>>
>>674325364
> Make a good roach or you've already failed
> roll the whole joint as one ( not just roach end first)
> take your time, get it to a nice shape b4 trying to roll it
> roll the roach end first, make sure it tight
> slowly follow suit and roll the rest
> don't rush it
> keep practicing
> tap joint on a table etc
> enjoy

There's plenty of YouTube vids mate. Just don't get frustrated.
>>
>>674325364
What papers are you using? Orange zig zags are best for beginners
>>
>>674325364
Roll with jell in yours fingers, helps the paper stick. Protip, passed down for generations
>>
Thanks for the advice, I'm off to smoke my first try. I can only get better, honestly
>>
>>674328809

Hair-gel?
>>
>>674325364
Use good quality rolling papers
>Rizla, OCB, RAW, and Zig-Zag are my recommendations in that order.

Use a tip when rolling.
>Raw tips are good. OCB comes with their own tips for you to roll. Or if your poor use a cut up index card

Always keep the bottom of the roll around the tip tight.
>use one hand to keep the bottom tight, and the other to work the roll.

Don't spend very long actually rolling the thing.
>The longer you have your fingers on the paper, the more moisture it will absorb, making your roll harder to achieve.

Seal the roll all at once, and as smoothly as possible.
>Usually just lick and glide up the seam.

Don't let the paper fold over itself.
>This will cause runs, and waste weed. The paper should be flush.

Shake from the tip to pack the contents.
>Just grab it by the access paper at the tip and whip it back and forth a few times. If you rolled your tip well and tight it won't fly out. This will result in a more uniform pack and even burn.

These are all the tips and tricks I've learned from rolling my own joints over the past few year.
>>
put a crutch in the bitch and twist the loose paper at the front of the joint and tear it off. Rolling is something that you'll get better at quickly, just keep practicing.
>>
Just take your time bro, roll up and and and up and down until the bottom edge folds under the longer edge. I was you about 2 weeks ago, never bothered to learn how to roll blunts or joints.

Also /b/ros I can roll a perfect blunt but only if I cut the wrap in half, I absolutely can't do it with a full wrap, any tips?
>>
What are you bitches smoking tonight. Bruce Banner #3 or maybe pineapple chunk.
>>
Try getting better at rolling. Hey fuck me though, practice applies to everything and anything.
>>
File: image.gif (1019 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1019 KB, 500x249
>>674325364
Fail stoner, you are a disgrace.

Use the pouch method. Fold the paper at the crease. Gently twist the corners to make little pig tails and a pouch. Add weed. Tuck paper end roll, lick, light.

You kids these days really need to just kill yourselves. You are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>674326578
Yeah man, if you ever get bored just try rolling one & keep tearing it apart and rerolling until it's perfect. Most people get good pretty quick
>>
>>674325364
Assuming you want a nice cone shape as opposed to condom covered turd,
1.Roll filter as small as you can.(hoping you already know how to do this.)
2.you should facing the glue side of the paper so you can lick it directly
3. when rolling, keep a very firm, tight grip on the join as you are rolling the weed. When i say "rolling the weed" what you are really doing is pinching the back and front sides of the paper without even touching the actual weed. this gives it the joint shape.
4. keep rolling and then try to tuck the front side under the filter so it is secure. Once secure, roll the paper into a bouquet sort of shape. lick the glue parts like you would and envelope to ensure the contents dont spill out. Any weed that did spill out just pour it in from the opening of the joint like a funnel.
5.once it's filled enough, pinch the opening with your thumb and index finger and twist, but don't rip.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.