Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

For those who don't know, Lula da Silva, brazilian ex-president

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
For those who don't know, Lula da Silva, brazilian ex-president just did a communist coup and Brazil is facing an imminent civil war.

I live in the South, so I never used a gun and everything I know about them was learned in movies. Implying I have about 3 or 4 days to get one and learn how to shoot before shit really hits the fan, how am I supposed to do it? Can I learn from youtube? Is 4 days enough?

Please, help us MAKE BRAZIL GREAT AGAIN!
>>
Also, reply only if you are american or live in a country where guns are not demonized as they are in Brazil. Please, it's serious business now.
>>
Turn off globo e vai p cama rapazinho. Os adultos vao tratar disso.
>>
>>674321398
NÃO VAI TER GOLPE
>>
>>674320853
yes I would try to do some tutorial research videos on youtube or search on google. it will depend whether you are going to use a rifle, handgun, automatic weapon, or shotgun. I would try the black market in your country since guns aren't as available as they are for me. and if you pay intense attention to and practice 4 days will do pretty good.
>amerifat here
>>
WHO GIVES A SHIT
>>
>>674320853
Americunt here.
You can learn a lot on YouTube/Internet in general, just compare between videos and you'll get a good idea of how to use a gun.
Protect yourself, and Godspeed anon.
>>
>>674322025
We have Rio de Janeiro, it's possible to get a rifle there for a good price (about 200 dollars) and then I'll just have to practice.

Thanks a lot, you really helped me. Vote for Trump and if I can take at least one commie out before dying, it was because of you. Thaks a lot!
>>
Ask /k/. Shit, they can tell you how to build one out of plumbing materials.
>>
>>674320853
Stop posting on /b/
>>>/k/
These people will help, if you ask nicely.
>>
>>674322368
with a rifle especially you will want target and aiming practice, and be very mindful of kickback from the rifle so you don't break your jaw and nose. but make sure to get a lot of ammo, hollow points if you can. hollow points will always be the best to use if available. may gods hand lead the way and protect you my brave Brazilian. some tunes to get you jacked up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6FjUeQ5Zc
>>
>>674322684
I didn't know there was a specific board for guns. Already asked there, thanks.
>>
File: 1457471639368.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1457471639368.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>674320853
>>
File: TrippleBarrelShotgun-Hickok.jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TrippleBarrelShotgun-Hickok.jpg
45 KB, 480x360
This guy has over 1200 videos that show just about everything you need to know about guns. You can search his channel for specific subjects and he has playlists.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45
>>
>>674320853
>>674320853
>For those who don't know, Lula da Silva, brazilian ex-president just did a communist coup and Brazil is facing an immin

>>>/k/29285301
>>
>>674320853
>Lula da Silva

Just another left wing communist cunt thief asshole like all of the lefties
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 640x636
>>674320853
>claims Brazil faggot drama
>no niggers in picture
>mfw everybody knows all Brazilians are niggers
>>
>>674320853
Brazil was never great, man.
Infelizmente.
>>
>>674321992
>>674321398
Vocês dois são a maior merda que já aconteceu nesse país.
>>
>>674325378
Yeah cause they have a monopoly on that shit, you useful idiot.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>674320853
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 894x894
>>674321154
Come at me again about the Second Amendment mofucka! Post your cute memes about modern rifles and handguns now.

Just take that communist dick out of your mouth first. That's disgusting.
>>
Assault rifle or pistol which would be better? Because handgun light weight easy to hide, assault rifle longer range arguably higher accuracy
>>
>>674320853
Don't worry, USA will unfurl the Monroe doctrine and remind everyone that really you're just a state we haven't gotten around to formalizing yet, and proceed to assassinate him from outer fucking space.

Nigga, according to the CIA, we've assassinated nearly 40 left leaning leaders in your neighborhood over the last 75 years, THAT YOU ELECTED. One you didn't direct, oh no way he gets to live.
>>
>>674320853
A big thing too, recognize your sorroundings, just so you know... Most things are not bulletproof (I.E. cars, most walls, etc) like hollywood and the movies like to portray. Most caliber weapons will punch straight thru your avg. every day materials, If you have to find cover, Fronts of cars where the engines are is a good spot (only if you are next to a car tho) and concrete walls are your best bet as well.
>>
LULA FILHO DA PUTA, PETISTA DOS INFERNOS! BRASIL É CORRUPÇÃO PURA! ESSES DEMÔNIOS SE INFILTRARAM NO NOSSO GOVERNO E AGORA ESTÃO DOMINANDO-NOS! O BRASIL PRECISA DE JUSTIÇA! AGORA ESSE DEMÔNIO TEM FORO PRIVILEGIADO GRAÇAS A ESSA PRESIDENTA PAU NO CU!
>>
>>674327033
a gente devia criar um grupo anti-PT, slá
>>
>>674327033
autism is strong here
>>
>>674320853
>MAKE BRAZIL GREAT AGAIN!
Kill all your niggers, and it will happen.
>>
>>674327777
Checked.
>>
File: bldrunlost.gif (745 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
bldrunlost.gif
745 KB, 245x180
>>674320853

> be financial analyst

brazil is about to take a 1/3 of their fx reserves to subsidize government programs.... if the olympics weren't going to be such a shit show i would say eh still a major risk, but maybe it won't be completely catastrophic, but the zika virus, crime, pollution, et al., being so publicized, i dont think there will be a massive flood of people going there.

for you faggots who don't know what that entails ill sum it up for you; it becomes incredibly difficult to buy foreign goods/theoretically you can't at all without borrowing money from someone, world bank or imf.

regardless of everything else, the market rallied on news that rousseff would be indicted is a good sign of what the pt (workers party) is doing to the country. this shit aint really that funny, if you live in brazil i feel genuinely sorry for you because your leaders and driving you off a cliff and the only thing you can do is hold on for dear life as you watch your economy crumble before your eyes

pic related
>>
>>674320853
On the plus side, maybe someone will finally try implementing a form of one of the only 2 types of government that's only 98% shit, instead of 100% shit, and with someone making a fucking effort, you can ride high on the motivation factor of the big pink commie train pulling into town for a while! drag everyone out of poverty for a few years, before doing like China and creating a capitalist communist state.
...or just prepare for a sad, sobering return to corrupt oligarchy like Russia and USA enjoy.
>>
>>674320853
>Is 4 days enough?
sure, if you have a hyperbolic time chamber

how about you just keep your head down, brazilnon?
>>
br sendo br , porra fode não anão
>>
>>674320853
fuck off brazil nigger, we got out own problems
>>
bin ladem joga um avião aqui kkkkkk
>>
>>674327330
"Of course", Mr. Stranger. You live in Brasil by chance? No? Aw, Gtfo! You do not understand what Brazil now.
>>
>>674322368

Um AK na favela custa uns 20 mil, seu jegue. Porque você acha que as pessoas matam por isso? Vai se informar antes de falar bosta.
>>
tem q trollar até esse sem dedo do caralho sair porra
>>
>>674327885
It depends. If Brazilians are better people than USfags & Ruskies, maybe they can make Noam Chimpskys modern idea of communism work.

If they're not better people, well, fucking brace yourselves...
>>
thru
>>
>>674320853
Is because Donald Trump used the new media to promote hisself, and showed the world what the right-wing rich ruling class are actually like, hateful ugly selfish beasts, and it's causing a wave of reactionary radical leftism to sweep over the rest of the world.
>>
>>674320853
Só por curiosidade, você votou no Sartori anão?
>>
Tenho uma pergunta,, Que merda pode dar se eu ficar mais 1 ano sem votar??
>>
>>674329509
Só vai justificar dnv
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 346x193) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 346x193
>>674327860
Christ, do you ever shut the fuck up?
>>
>>674320853
You faggots should split your country in two anyway. Like USA, Brazil is wayyy too big and varied to be homogenized and ruled as one.

Lefties should get their own country, righties get their own, everybody gets to choose between the one they want, & are free to change if they change their minds.

This is what most countries should do, instead of trying to cram everyone unhappily under one King with absolute power.
>>
>>674329749
Well I found it an interesting perspective.

Unlike hour post, which I got nothing out of at all, so, congrats.
>>
>>674329509
eu não justifiquei a 1 vez
>>
You can easily learn to use a gun within 2h.
>>
>>674330555
Rpz... Então acho que nem vai dar nada zZz
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.