Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Alright /b/romosomes here's what happened to me, decide

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 213x237
Alright /b/romosomes here's what happened to me, decide if my friend took advantage
>friend invites me to smoke pot @ his place.
>I get rekt like severely autistic
>I try closing the window cause I was paranoid
>dropped speaker
>speaker fell on bong
>rip dank bong </3
>other faggot friend didn't even interfere or try to stop me as I was trying to close the window (he was laughing at me instead of helping.)
>friend tells me that wasn't even his bong and his brother is going to whoop his ass if i don't replace it
>I come to the decision other friend has some fault too. I ask him to pay 30% for the bong replacement
>he decides to be a fucking jew
about it, doesn't give money claims he's broke (he's not)
>I replace bong but I'm so jelly cause the replacement one is so good.
>night ruined (friend fourtunately didn't catch an ass whooping from his brother.)

Should I confront my jew friend and insist him to pay me the 30%? Am I even at fault? What's your opinion anon?
>>
You should have whooped his brothers ass
>>
>>674310906
your such a dip shit. you broke the bong you replace the bong its simple etiquette
>>
I know lol but I believe my other friend is at fault he could of easily stopped me.
>>
Let it go lmao
>>
you sound like a major ass fuck. Why would jew friend be at fault at all? Id stop being friends with you as soon as you brought anything like that up. Be a good person/friend and have some manners
>>
heres another part. My friend actually broke my laptop in the past and I didn't do anything about it. I also always lend them my car they waste a lot of gas.
>>
this does not happen if you did not smoke pot
>>
You're a total pussy if you use a bong. That faggot deserved to get it broken. It's just as effective as a pipe except it ruins the hit by cooling it down.
>>
>>674311748
wow bro your low. learn to act mature
>>
>>674310906
>>674311375
Are you fucking retarded? You chose to get rekt and fucked up, you're being the Jew here, man up faggot.

>>674311748
Completely irrelevant. You chose to take that route with how you handled it, not your friend. Can't expect him to have the same life philosophy as you.
>>
Nigger this shit just happens. It was his choice not to step in like a real friend for whatever reason it was, since you assume he was lying about being broke. So just let it go. But if that nigga don't ever come clean on you, depending on how close you are, I'd do the same thing to him we he is at a disadvantage by not helping him out when he needs it and just remind his ads that he first decided to be an ass. Now if course your plan of action all depends on how close you are and how much of an actual friend he is. If he is a good for nothing stoner buddy, or a respectable friend.
>>
So you broke someone's shit and refuse to pay for it... and call THEM the Jew? Look in the mirror, hebrewsome!
>>
>>674311748
He sounds like a shit friend, just quit putting up with him.
>>
>>674310906
I'm not even gonna read your faggy story

You used the term /b/romosomes

Please kill your normie newfag self immediately after returning to leddit
>>
Are your friends supposed to keep your dumb ass in check or something? Handle your intoxicants and stop trying to blame others for being a dip shit
>>
Thanks for the advice though. Guess I'm just jelly of that new bong .-.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.