Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Best way to get revenge on someone without getting caught? The

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1418596412593.jpg (302 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
1418596412593.jpg
302 KB, 1067x1600
Best way to get revenge on someone without getting caught? The more horrible the better
>>
murder & dispose the body

>inb4 edgy
>>
>>674277965
Chemical lobotomy.
>>
>>674277965

It would depend on what they did to you.
>>
What you wanna do is get brake fluid like you would for your vehicle, add it to a bottle with a cap, chlorine tablets and grind them up in the bottle, take smoke and run it through a filter and then take the shavings and put it in their food
>>
>>674277965
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves: one for your enemy and one for his family.
>>
>>674277965
This is why we need feminism
>>
File: Waifupackpickonefaggot.jpg (966 KB, 3000x2475) Image search: [Google]
Waifupackpickonefaggot.jpg
966 KB, 3000x2475
>>674277965

Buy yourself a fuckin big mac and let it go

if it was criminal gather evidence then repor to police

if it was some petty shit let it fuckin go faggot

here's a waifu pic

pick one and let it go
>>
>>674278600
Nothing that bad, just need to unload stress onto someone that fucked me over, a purge if you will
nice dubs
>>
Buy dozen donuts insist they eat all. And get them a milk shake to wash it down.
>>
Fuck up his car by stabbing his tires of throw a gallon of water in his fuel tank, replace his cooling water with egg yoag...
>>
>>674277965
Have sex with them.
>>
>>674279494
I choose the black one.
every time.
>>
>>674280718
Was going to pop persons tires, very late at night.
Good plan? thinking of setting up a getaway vehicle
>>
Let me tell you a story...
Been with gurl for 9.1/2 years...
She was a 9/10... She was middle class... I am upper class.. I had money from my parents and wanted to see if she'd cheat on me (had the ring for 6 months)... She dumped me and got together with a guy ( in the beginning i suspected she left me for him but she didn't, he's in debt and cheated on his fiance who had breast cancer at that time). I found out about their little affair and told the fiance. He left his fiance for my ex. Have been banging her (my ex)for the last 7 months since he left for Afghanistan... Recorded and videotaped all...
Will make him a present in 10 years after the first 2 children pop out since he already asked her.(he is a cuck and will not tolerate cheating women, even though he cheats on them, typical alpha male bullshit).
Since she will earn 4x more than him he won't leave her and be reminded of how i blew all my loads in my ex gaping holes while he was dodging bullets. Happy Bday D.
>>
>>674281790
Yeah....he might kill her.
>>
>>674281790
Ok you just gave me an idea, and it's perfect because
I'll be able to get back 2 people at the same time!
>>
>>674282226
Shit... Like i would care...
Had the chance to cheat on her like 6x. Never done it, it was like a real love story...
She had it her way...
>>
>>674282930
Don't get me wrong... I haven't done it out of revenge, she came to me... I manipulated her into sleeping with me since she told me she loved us both (poliamory) but i'm an alpha male too. So, i've done it for my ego. I don't fight a battle i can't win.
I've done it for my ego. She proved me wrong on the love thing, she only loves herself and no one else. We are still friends. She doesn't know she's been played (she suspects it, but shit....)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.