Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>finally got me an Asian girlfriend >try to have sex for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1450470475984.jpg (106 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450470475984.jpg
106 KB, 768x1024
>finally got me an Asian girlfriend
>try to have sex for the first time (she is a virgin)
>literally could not get it in

I'm not trying to show off here - in fact, if anything I would say I am fairly averagely sized, but what the fuck?

Ended up having to buy lube to get it in the first time, something I have never had to use before.

Also, protip for all you premature ejaculators - using lube and a condom seemed to make me last forever even though she was tight as all hell (made it feel silky smooth). I ended up slow/medium fucking her for at least 15 minutes straight without having to stop or change position at all, which was good for her since she had came after about that much time. I could only cum when I basically went all out balls deep/fast as sonic, but this was good for her too since she ended up having another orgasm.

Another downside of it all - my dick fucking aches like shit now, from the squeezing of such a tight pussy I suspect

Blog post over.
>>
>>674272628
Got pics?
>>
>>674273134
This
>>
>>674272628
her asshole will be much looser. All that gook food does a number on your insides
>>
what did you do for foreplay?
>>
>>674272628
Bait or dumbass 14 year old
Either way OP is a faggot
>>
>>674272628
How about you post some pics or delete the thread
>>
File: 1449287761925.jpg (138 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
1449287761925.jpg
138 KB, 500x430
Op knows nothing about sex.
>>
>>674272628
I have an Asian gf, they're as tight as any girl unless they have a fucked up hymen or something. I had an english gf who had a vagina disorder though making her too tight. It was painful for her every time so I just left her.
>>
>>674273518
kek
>>
>>674272628
>fast as sonic
GOTTAGOFAST!
>>
>>674272628
Literally had the same problem OP finally "fucked" this girl and turns out she was a safe, got about 20mm deep and had to call it quits and finger bang the shit out of her... made me sad :(
>>
yeah same problem for me

manage to put in 3cm and it hurts so much for both of us that we have to stop and cuddle for a while before trying to fuck in the pussy again
>>
never managed to put it in the first night
>>
Whats up with asians and tiny panties, its disgusting
>>
>>674272628
Assuming you can get it up, just jack off earlier in the day. You should last as long as you want. Particularly sensitive? Can you still get it up? Jack off again.
>>
ITT: people who don't know what the words "foreplay" or "cunnilingus" mean
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.