Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

martin shkreli AMA thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
martin shkreli AMA thread
>>
timestamp
>>
Why did you raise the price of daraprim?
>>
>>674271745
on the advice of my council, i invoke my fifth amendment privilege against self incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question.
>>
>>674271402
do u want to be my friend?
>>
>>674271800
on the advice of my council, i invoke my fifth amendment privilege against self incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question.
>>
Have you shat in a seasame bun and then ate it all?
>>
>>674271402
Do you invoke your fifth amendment privilege against self-incrimination and respectully decline to answer my question?
>>
You know this man livestreams on YouTube? He even plays fuckin games on steam.
>>
>>674271869
fuck you jew!
>>
>always has that stupid smirk on his face

Most punchable face ever?
>>
>>674272112
>>674272152
>>674272294
>>
>>674271402
can you just summon the four horsemen already and bring about the end of days already. it really needs to happen.
>>
free shkreli
>>
>>674271402
Why are you suck a fucking syarin Jew?
>>
>>674271402
Let's see that Jewish asshole.
>>
>>674272784
>>674272481
>>
>>674271402

Have you ever been punched by someone trying to knock that obnoxious smirk off of your face?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.