Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why is everyone obsessed with pitts? I work at a pet store, and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: pit.jpg (6 KB, 325x155) Image search: [Google]
pit.jpg
6 KB, 325x155
Why is everyone obsessed with pitts? I work at a pet store, and like 8 out of 10 people who walk in seem to own a pit.

> inb4 you live in a nigger infested city

I don't
>>
>>674269350
Extremely popular breed of dog
>>
>>674269350
I prefer shepherds.

>inb4 user banned for this post
>>
>>674269556
Why? All they do is bite. Also they're terribly ugly
>>
>>674269350
Dunno, they aren't a particularly special breed IMO.

Besides, people should get dogs from the pound and not care what breed they are.
>>
>>674269350
A lot of so-called pits are mixed breed, so you could just be seeing mutts that have some pit characteristics. Also think a lot of it has to do with the sheer number of pits in adoption shelters, but they're also just a good breed. Not super hyperactive, not prone to some of the ailments of purer breeds, good with kids, obedient, etc. Note that this is assuming you have raised them well.
>>
>>674270195
>Also they're terribly ugly
I think the one in OP's pic is pretty handsome.
>>
I've heard that they are actually gentle dogs but they are superior for fighting. They say it takes a lot of work to turn a pitbull into a monster.
>>
>>674270765
>good with kids, obedient, etc. Note that this is assuming you have raised them well.
Playing catch with blasting caps is fun assuming you have been educated about blasting caps.
>>
>>674269350
Because they're adorable and sweet as all hell.
>>
>>674269350
pitbulls and low IQ people. sounds about right
>>
>>674271413
You can't train a blasting cap not to explode. Also a pit bull is not a device created for a singular purpose it is a dog.
>>
>>674269810
German Shepherd master race. I've owned 3 in my life, and they're always the best. Scared as all hell of thunderstorms, though.

I also have a chocolate lab and a jack Russell terrior.

>>674269350
It's because of the whole anti-pitbull shit going on. Every dog lover in the world went out and adopted pitbulls to show that "they're not bad! It's the people who own them who make them bad!" Which, honestly, is somewhat true. Pits raised in a loving environment can be really good dogs, but I know a few people who own them and some of them will go after any other dog they see if given the chance.

They're really not bad dogs, and never really violent towards people unless trained to be that way. But a number of them are violent towards other dogs, and should be treated as aggressive dogs whether it's human or pet they're around.
>>
>>674269350
Who's a good boy ?
>>
>>674271860
>some of them will go after any other dog they see if given the chance.
True for some dogs of any breed.
>>
>>674272173
Very true, actually. Can't believe I actually let a comment that retarded come through, we have to keep my German Shepherd separated from my jack Russell because the jack Russell attacks the German Shepherd for some reason. My lab never gets any of it though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.