Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Sup /b/ about to do LSD the first time? any advice? I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: blue.gif (560 KB, 500x744) Image search: [Google]
blue.gif
560 KB, 500x744
Sup /b/
about to do LSD the first time? any advice?
I'm mostly a weedfag, doing about 10-12g/week for about a solid 4 years now, tried shrooms (loved it) and some synthetic stuff like ectasy and speed but did not really care for those
Also I'll have the stamp kind, can't get my hands on the drop variation.
>>
>>674248892
How many hits? If you've done shrooms you should be fine. I find that LSD is a much more enjoyable trip than mushrooms. Music, weed, movies, vidya, nature, etc. All great things to enjoy on acid.
>>
how much?

just go with the flow, ignore all anxiety on the come-up which chances are you'll get

i'd recommend not smoking beforehand but def smoke during.
>>
make sur to drink water
eat well before doing it
prepare a playlist ( smooth music can be perfect for fighting the bad trip )
maybe ask a friend to handle you if you want an outdoor experience
the trip can be 5 to 8 hours long ( if you take a complete one )
the time is going to feel really slow
and make sure to turn off our phone if you think you can freak out
make sure also that you have nothing to do the next day
and have fun dude
>>
and if you want to smoke weed while triping
make sure to roll all your joints in advance, because you will not be able to do that while tripping
>>
>>674250102
haha holy fuck this

why is it so fucking hard? it makes no sense
>>
>>674250542
Its annoyingly hard when you want to smoke a joint but have to roll. Im not that poster, but I would prefer to have a joint ready to go. Anyone who I have tripped with does this.
>>
when you are in LSD, you are in a state of ( 90% input, 10% out put) your brain, can't process everything, and only can concentrate on one thing
as a matter of fact even smoking or eating is really hard, because it's need a lot of concentration.
>>
>>674250841
yeah i either roll a major fucking tampon (that's still get me baked) or just hit a bong (for some reason i can't take a bong properly sober but on acid i can without really coughing*
>>
>>674250542
Because you have the attention span of a goldfish. Anybody ever be tripping with friends then out of nowhere someone asks, "wait, what the fuck are we talking about?" and then no one remembers?
>>
>>674251420
uh, not really.
>>
>>674248892
just take it pussy, go hard and take a half strip you'll trip so hard you won't have the time or brainpower to have a bad time
>>
>>674251420
on mdma yeah !
>>
>>674250542
If you're on a lot of L it can be difficult to do anything that requires a lot of precision. On a light dose its probably not that big of a deal, you could get it done even if it would be a bit more difficult than normal, but on any decent dose the difficulty increases exponentially.
>>
>>674251801
You don't take as much as me, bud.
>>
>>674252896
guess not, friend.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.