Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Those of you in long term relationship, how the fuk do you deal

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 224x224
Those of you in long term relationship, how the fuk do you deal with girls hitting on you (much hotter than you gf) ?

Am I suffering from same pussy syndrome? All I want to do is experience new pussy and a new face blowing me.

I love my GF to death but damn, it is so hard for guys to not want to sex new girls.

Now I know why marriage is so stupid. I'm 3 years into my relationship, can't imagine 30 years with the same women.

Side chicks = key to long marriage imo.
>>
not trying to sound like im perfect but: 1 hr ofwild sex with some random girl thats hiting on you=your gf getting really sad and you ending up all alone.

staying faithful to your relationsip=having sex with the same womem for te rest of your life(but ate least you are having some,and have someone that loves you for real. for me is very clear what is the best decision
>>
>>674248091
Betafag is rite
>>
dont fuck up and pick an average bitch to be your gf
>>
>>674247034
How about stopping being a faggot and not having 'love relationship'.
You need love and a relationship, ahah you're clearly a little 'beta' faggot
>>
Feel U bro. Love my wife but sometimes I just want another Girl to sit on my face
>>
Once you start thinking about it, you will keep thinking about it, so either you'll cheat on your gf, hurt her and regret it. Or you won't but you'll be frustrated as fuck.until the end of your relationship or your death if you decide to stay with her until the rest of your life.
Talking to her about it wouldn't be a solution ? Maybe she feels the same. Communication is the key in a relationship.
>>
>>674247034
Forget the dicks who tell you you should stay faithful bla bla. You have one life, enjoy it. Personally I have a long term side piece but I have to manage it carefully because whatever you say/agree she will start wanting more at some stage.

The safest is to engage only with women who are also in otherwise committed relationships and so have something to lose.

Whatever happens, if you get caught, deny. Women in long term relationships don't worry too much about fidelity - but they do worry about being humiliated
>>
Been married 22 years. I usually have an affair every couple of years. Not like I plan it, they "just happen". Always with a married woman so she has as much shit to lose as me. We get the butterflies of new romance out of our systems and end it after about 2 months. Until then the sex is good and hot!
>>
>>674250634
Yup
>>
>>674250730
Tell us more, anon. You have me intrigued
>>
kys OP
>>
>>674248474
Being faithful is beta?
Are you 12?
>>
>>674247034
How old are you? If you're young go for pussy hunting
>>
Both parties (husband/wife) should be permitted to fuck around as long as they don't catch any shit or get knocked up. You can love someone deeply and still not be satisfied sexually especially after you've been together awhile.

As long as you keep that shit out of your home and make sure it doesn't interfere in your marriage.
>>
File: 1457827202294s.jpg (3 KB, 125x98) Image search: [Google]
1457827202294s.jpg
3 KB, 125x98
Then you don't really love her you beta Faggot.

Stay faithful and be a man, cucksickle.
>>
>>674247034

Feel you bro. Love my wife to bits but I miss the thrill of the hunt so to speak. Then I just think back to the women I knew before her I appreciate her a whole lot more immediately.
>>
>>674251994
BUT that thrill of some new girl slobbering on your dick every night is so damn enticing.

I'm at the gym, and I cry inside when I see all these fit girls who are probably semen demons
>>
>>674249444
chekd
>>
>>674251791
>Stay faithful and be a man
Stay faithful to you - if you want to only ever be with one woman for the rest of your life do it. If not, find a way to live your life that enables you to have both.
>>
>>674247034
>3 years relationship,
>long term relationship
pick one
>>
>>674252417
Nah, if you want a girlfriend that you love and can fuck often, then you should be able to deal with it.

If you want to have sex with a different cumslut every week, save your girl the trust issues and heartbreak and just break up with her.
>>
>>674247034
For me it's easy, I have a gf, but no one goddamn else ever flirted with me in my life.
Maybe it's because I'm a defective piece of shit, maybe it's because I'm careful never to show any interest myself, and I keep all my interaction with women to a minimum.
>>
>>674247034
Decide what kind of person you want to be and stick to it. If that's random hookups, fine. If that's being faithful, fine.

For long term satisfaction I would recommened being faithful. It will bring more happiness then a few dozen side chicks spread over a decade.

That's just my opinion though man. Stay true to who you are.
>>
>>674247034
If your dick was a little longer you could stay home and get new pussy.
>>
>>674247034
Break up with her then. Find a girl (and yes they do exist) that has the same stance on side sex you do. You can't say you love her to death but are willing to violate the love and trust you have by cheating. If that's the case then you really need to rethink what "love" is.
>>
>>674247034

That's how you ruin relationships, leave her and get in one where you CAN imagine being for 30 years.

I fucked up a few good relationships like you are talking to do, then I settled to find a good gf and not just the next, its been 6 years with her so far, I even moan her name when fapping...
>>
>>674253157
OP got slammed.
>>
>>674251994
>>674252417
>>674252777
>>674252993
>>674253157
>>674253548

the day /b/ was actually full of good advise
>>
answer is easy. Make your gf think she wants a 3 way white an other woman.

This might seem imposible but you have to take your time doing it. If you are close enough you can talk about everyting. The key is using the fact that every human is atrectet to women. Social construct makes it so it is an taboo. But in the privasie of your own relationship. taboo's dont have to excist.

Inb4: your grammer sucks.
english is not my native language
>>
>>674249280
Edgy Virgin?
>>
Dont know how valid my post will he since its opposite for me.

But i have a bf and i get hit on by guys hotter and more successful than him all the time but it honestly just doesnt interest me.
I like having sex and dont get me wrong sex with a new person is super exciting but i love my bf and a random dick is just not worth it.

Id rather be bored fucking the same guy than fucking someone else.

Because me and my bf go deeper than that. We are eachothers best friends. He makes me happier than any one night stand could ever make me feel. All the men around me are grey. Hes the only one in color to me.

Its just not worth it OP
>>
>>674255506
Well if English isn't your native language your opinion doesn't really matter anyway.

Save your third world savage jungle dweller advice for the apes.
>>
>>674253157
You obviously have no idea what love is if you think "cheating" is the deciding factor in a long and loving relationship.
Ass is ass..love is entirely different. Been married 25 years and have had several girlfriends during that time. Abandoning the woman you married for the next one to come along is a never ending cycle. So rather than that, side chick can make a terribly boring marriage tolerable.

Just like your woman being bored of the same dick, you get bored of the same hole. Sooner or later you feel the need to feel the excitement of a new lover, and so does your wife. So what.. you leave her because shes human? because you are human?

With attitudes like that, there is no wonder that divorce is at 75% or greater in N. America.
>>
>>674247034
A pussy in the hand is worth two in the bush.
>>
>>674248474
12 yr old detected
>>
File: 1444938263451.jpg (36 KB, 409x520) Image search: [Google]
1444938263451.jpg
36 KB, 409x520
>>674247034
just fuck a sidechick. No matter how much you think your GF loves you, she'd dump you in a blink if something better came along. Just have fun in life, time is short so hedonism is the only way
>>
>>674256033
good job cuck. If you acknowledge human nature for what it is why even bother with marriage
>>
>>674247034
So you are not happy anon?

Then find a different girl that satisfies you. When you find that girl, other women won't even interest you anymore because they aren't shit compared to what you have waiting at home.

They do exist.
>>
>>674247034
Realize your not happy and leave your committed partner to fuck around peacefully
>>
>>674247034
Be careful.

You really need to know you won't get caught if you cheat. After you fuck a side chick, her entire mission in life becomes to get you caught. Women are awful like that.

If you are living with your gf, check up on the common law rules in your state. Just because you think you're being smart and not getting roped into marriage/slavery, that doesn't mean the State can't fuck you up the ass anyway.

It's a woman's world out there. Protect yourself at all times.
>>
>>674256033
>>674256033
"Cheating" is not a determining factor. Violation of trust is, which is why I said find someone who shares your views so there's no need to hide, lie, or otherwise violate that trust.

There are plenty of women out there that don't believe in monogamy. People that think that way should be together.

I don't believe multiple partners in a marriage is wrong, provided everyone is on the same page.
>>
>>674256525
Blow me fag... You have no idea what the fuck marriage is.. you deserve your failed life...
>>
>>674255897
Qué virgin?
Mad because you recognize yourself in my statement?
>>
File: 1456548560638.jpg (11 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1456548560638.jpg
11 KB, 375x375
If you couldn't imagine being with her for 30 years it was never real love.
>>
>>674257730
kek the cuck
>>
>>674248091
Only bit of sense itt
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.