Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Story thread. >teen >go to p.e classes without appropiate

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 1454411170152.png (1 MB, 921x898) Image search: [Google]
1454411170152.png
1 MB, 921x898
Story thread.

>teen
>go to p.e classes without appropiate clothes so i have to walk to some bridge and take pictures
>we are now a group of 4
>we already start messing around with someone who we will call kevin
>kevin is already pretty pissed when we get to the bridge, but we stand together while the other two take pictures
>the photographer who we will call david is laughing his ass off at the same time
>kevin gets pissed and starts chasing him ( david took pics with kevins phone)
>kevin catches up with him and is pissed, wants to see the pictures and why he was laughing
>david drops the absolute bomb and says
>Yeah, i took pictures of both of you infront of the bridge and sent them to the girl you love, and wrote " Your BF is cheating "
>everyone except for kevin is laughing their asses off hard, especially me
>kevin hates us for the coming months
>>
Kay
>>
>>674240487
shit story.
>>
>>674240487
really shit story
>>
That was pretty terrible
>>
Are you fucking 14?
>>
>>674240487
back to facebook
>>
No one fucking cares you prepubescent spoiled worthless cancerous autistic little brat. This website is for adults MODS MODS MODS
>>
MODS MODS MODS
>>
Help us MODS MODS MODS
>>
We need help from MODS MODS MODS UNDERAGE SPOILED LITTLE BRAT DESERVES TO BE BEAT AND HUNG
>>
Dude that wasn't even funny. I'm willing to bet you're like 15. Fuck off.
>>
Get off 4chan you prepubescent spoiled worthless cancerous brat. This website is for adults. MODS MODS MODS
>>
>"mods mods mods"
kek
>>
LETS GO MODS MODS MODS UNDERAGE SPOILED WORTHLESS CANCEROUS PREPUBESCENT BRAT. THIS WEBSITE IS FOR ADULTS MODS MODS MODS
>>
xDxDxD GREAT meme!
>>
FUCKING 2000S BRATS ARE CANCER TO THIS APP AND PLANET. KILL YOURSELF. YOU PREPUBESCENT SPOILED WORTHLESS CANCEROUS BRAT. KILL YOURSELF MODS MODS MODS UNDERAGE SPOILED WORTHLESS CANCEROUS BRAT
>>
Let's go MODS MODS MODS
>>
LETS GO MODS MODS MODS UNDERAGE SPOILED WORTHLESS CANCEROUS BRAT
>>
Alright listen up faggots. First to give me this kids LEGIT adress gets ip to $30 via Steam. ANON WILL DELIVER
>>
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>674243740
good luck fag
>>
Lets go MODS MODS MODS
>>
HELP MODS HELPS MODS MODS MODS
>>
Okay go MODS MODS MODS
>>
OP IS A UNDERAGE SPOILED LITTLE BRAT
>>
OP are you fucking 13?
>>
Gayest story Ive ever read on here
>>
File: faggot.jpg (68 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
68 KB, 612x380
>>674240487
get the fuck out from /b/
>>
OP IS A UNDERAGE SPOILED WORTHLESS CANCEROUS PREPUBESCENT BRAT
>>
UNDERAGE FAGGOT MODS MODS MODS
>>
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>674245070
faggots
>>
Go MODS MODS MODS!!!! I CHOOSE YOU
>>
OP is some prepubescent kid confirmed MODS MODS MODS
>>
Help us MODS MODS MODS
>>
LETS GO MODS MODS MODS
>>
File: 1456142758419.jpg (68 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1456142758419.jpg
68 KB, 480x600
well, we don't have any proof that OP is underage, as long as he don't post clearly his age we can't do shit about it
>>
GO MODS MODS MODS
>>
File: MODS MODS MODS.gif (793 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
MODS MODS MODS.gif
793 KB, 600x400
>>
>>674246134
TRACK HIS IP THEN. HE SAID TEEN
>>
Fucking PE? Underage faggot
>>
I bet OP thought he made a 10/10 green text story that will get screencapped and will live forever .

Op is a fag
>>
>>674247176

to be fair, he did get a lot of attention out of it
>>
>>674243740
>>
>>674240487
I will fucking murder you, op. But before, i'll destroy everything you've ever loved in front of your eyes. I will slice your parents throat. I will end your friends. I will burn your house. And then ill finally get to you.
I'll breack each and every single one of your fingers and then i'll set you on fire.

If i were you, id be worried.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.