Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Is there any conspiracy theory dumber than flat earth?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 35
File: flat.jpg (80 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
80 KB, 600x396
Is there any conspiracy theory dumber than flat earth?
>>
>>674165774
It's not even a conspiracy theory.

It's not even a theory, in fact.

It's just an idea a bunch of idiots have.
>>
>>674165774
Yep... Some dumb demi-evolved apes claim that niggers are human beings... Can you imagine that!?!?!? XD
>>
>>674166078
so a conspiracy theory
>>
>>674165774
Creationism
>>
>>674165774
religion forced the world think earth was the center of everything and you got your head cut off or burned at the stake to say otherwise. Some 'conspiracies' that were equally dumb have been long forgotten.

Modern flat earthers are pretty fucking dumb
>>
>>674166304
yes
>>
>>674165774
professional pyano lessons
>>
>>674165774
holocaust denial is even dumber. Think about it, in order to believe it you need to disregard the testimony of millions of both jews and nonjews all throughout the continent of Europe, and the stated policy of the Germans was to kill all jews anyway, so it doesn't even make sense from a logical perspective.
>>
>>674167254
Mysteriously, all the deniers are neo-nazis
>>
What a bunch of fags in this thread. Wake up sheeple
>>
>>674167410
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>674167254
>The victors write history
>>
>>674166805
>Modern flat earthers
Are these people even real or is it a meme?
>>
illemarty
>>
>>674165774
Flat Earth on the backs of elephants balancing on a cosmic space turtle?
>>
>>674165774
Black lives matter
>>
>>674167254
Not sure if this is actually as stupid as flat earth but it's up there. The only thing I wonder is if the people who deny the holocaust actually believe their claims, or if they're trying to convince others. I'm sure it's a mix.
>>
File: Moon1.jpg (504 KB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
Moon1.jpg
504 KB, 800x618
The moon landing conspiracy theorists are all idiots
>>
>>674168203
beutiful
>>
>>674168024
This is a fallacy and a falsehood.
>>
>>674168203
Dank.
>>
god saves..
>runz a close second
>>
>>674168024
still doesn't explain why there's millions of people testifying that it happened and why nazi records and census records show the death of b/w 5 to 6 million jews and about 5 million non jews, such as gypsies. Also, by your logic we can't trust anyone who won in history, so America actually raped 9 million people in europe during world war 2 to appease their god satan. Sorry, since the Americans won any conspiracy theories about them must be true, even if all evidence proves them false
>>
the earth isnt flat, but its not this big ball of gas or anything either. its the concave housing to the entire universe
>>
>>674165774
Sure, the theory that the earth is a ball

>thousand mile humps of ocean
>traveling thousands of mph but strangely can't feel it
>sun and the moon are coincidentally the same size

If dr suess wrote this shit you'd call him a hack
>>
>>674168396
Implying conspiracy's are saying its fake or real?
>>
>>674166165
Do you know what the word "conspiracy" means?
A theory it is but not a conspiracy theory
>>
>>674165774
Bernie Sanders is going to be president.
>>
>>674168752
bait
>>
>>674167254
just my 2 cents, what happened during the war was magnified for political purposes. if you look at the way it's presented throughout the 50's through the 80's there's a certain shift towards blowing it out of proportion, especially for cases involving the changing political scene in Europe + reparation funds for Israel.

It's a fact that German units admitted to full-scale slaughters of non-German civilians. Not one of them testified to this bogus version they preach today with gas chambers. You think people were gassed at Dachau? Guess what ask any historian and they'll tell you otherwise, but no one questions this shit anymore like the rest of the crap they see on TV. Then you have occupation-era laws in Germany making it criminal to publicly testify to anything outside of this modern media-conducive version. When people are holed up like that of course the only ones who still stand to question it will be social rejects and fucking white trash who believe anything they tell each other. It's all politics, from a logical perspective.
>>
>>674168788
It's not a conspiracy to say it's real.
>>
>>674168752
>sun and the moon are coincidentally the same size

>being this fucking blind
>>
>>674165774
Were you watching that live stream google hangout thing last night?
>>
File: concaveearth.png (300 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
concaveearth.png
300 KB, 600x450
>>674168652
forgot pic
>>
>>674168652
No it isn't
>>
So check this out. Tin foil hats are a conspiracy by the government!

Think about it. They block the signals from above by bouncing them off. However, the signals bouncing off the ground still go through your head...

...if you are wearing a tin foil hat, they BOUNCE around in there, at LEAST once but sometimes more than once! Thereby INCREASING the brain control effects!

Everyone wearing tin foil hats, wake up sheeple!
>>
>>674168752
thats cause were all moving at the same speed as the earth since were on it, you fucking dumbass. Also, a coincidence does not mean that the earth is flat. Even if the earth was flat and the moon and sun were 90 miles away, you'd still need them to coincidentally be about the same size.
>>
>>674168524
Identify the fallacy

>>674168641
It basically comes down to two schools of neo nazi thought: One that denies the existence of a genocide outright, and the other that argues it was to a lesser extent than propagated by jewish/western media, and that it was at least justified.
>>
>>674165774
I'm more of a hollow earth theory person.

Admiral Richard E. Byrd warned today that the United States should adopt measures of protection against the possibility of an invasion of the country by hostile planes coming from the polar regions. The admiral explained that he was not trying to scare anyone, but the cruel reality is that in case of a new war, the United States could be attacked by planes flying over one or both poles. This statement was made as part of a recapitulation of his own polar experience, in an exclusive interview with International News Service. Talking about the recently completed expedition, Byrd said that the most important result of his observations and discoveries is the potential effect that they have in relation to the security of the United States. The fantastic speed with which the world is shrinking – recalled the admiral – is one of the most important lessons learned during his recent Antarctic exploration. I have to warn my compatriots that the time has ended when we were able to take refuge in our isolation and rely on the certainty that the distances, the oceans, and the poles were a guarantee of safety.
>>
>>674168752
If the Earth suddenly stopped dead in its tracks, you sure as fuck would feel it then.
>>
>>674165774
Lizard people
>>
>>674169153
so what do you believe then?
>>
>>674169286
I forgot celebrity and political clones
>>
>>674168978
I'm not saying they are not, it's just that their explanation of "well perspective-wise they just happen to look the same size" is horseshit, especially considering we only ever see one side of the moon

>>674169099
>thats cause were all moving at the same speed as the earth since were on it, you fucking dumbass.
That's an assumption, there is no proof the earth is in motion. If it were, clouds would be zipping by a 1000 mph, but they aren't

>you'd still need them to coincidentally be about the same size.
Not really, because a created world has a design, the only model that considers a coincidence is the ball earth model
>>
>>674168652
inlectamentum?
>>
>>674166304
This, but Young Earthers, specifically. Fuck them. Sat through some of their videos with a group of them, trying to be nice, and to endear myself to them. Neighbors.
>>
>>674169286
I think the zionist reptillian conspiracy theory is at least funny enough that, unlike most retarded conspiracy theories, it doesn't piss me off.
>>
>>674169222
It's already motionless, you can't stop a motionless object. We'd definitely feel it if it were in motion at 1000 mph, every time you jump outside you'd fly back and die
>>
>>674169660
The clouds are not in space, you dumbass, they're in the same atmosphere you are
>>
>>674169190
The explorer Ferdynand Ossendowski wrote a book in 1922 titled Beasts, Men and Gods. Ossendowski said he was told about a subterranean kingdom that exists inside the earth. It was known to Buddhists as Agharti.[28]

George Papashvily in his Anything Can Happen (1940) claimed the discovery in the Caucasus mountains of a cavern containing human skeletons "with heads as big as bushel baskets" and an ancient tunnel leading to the centre of the earth. One man entered the tunnel and never returned.[29]

Novelist Lobsang Rampa in his book The Cave of the Ancients said an underground chamber system exists beneath the Himalayas of Tibet, filled with ancient machinery, records and treasure.[30] Michael Grumley a cryptozoologist has linked Bigfoot and other hominid cryptids to ancient tunnel systems underground.[31]

According to the ancient astronaut writer Peter Kolosimo a robot was seen entering a subterranean tunnel below a monastery in Mongolia. Kolosimo also claimed a light was seen from underground in Azerbaijan.[32] Kolosimo and other ancient astronaut writers such as Robert Charroux linked these activities to UFOs.

A book allegedly by a "Dr. Raymond Bernard" which appeared in 1964, The Hollow Earth, exemplifies the idea of UFOs coming from inside the earth. The book rehashes Reed and Gardner's ideas and ignores Symmes. Bernard also adds his own ideas: the Ring Nebula proves the existence of hollow worlds, as well as speculation on the fate of Atlantis and the origin of flying saucers. Bernard argued that the inhabitants of Atlantis took refuge in the Earth's interior before the city was destroyed in great calamity. It was Atlanteans who piloted the flying machines known in ancient India as vimanas and in the modern world as flying saucers.
>>
>>674165774
Black lives matter?
>>
File: 1257647824442.jpg (8 KB, 169x251) Image search: [Google]
1257647824442.jpg
8 KB, 169x251
>>674169809
>>
File: repjew.jpg (90 KB, 483x534) Image search: [Google]
repjew.jpg
90 KB, 483x534
>>674169760
>>
>>674169809
>what is an atmosphere
>>
>>674169760
I get you and would whole heartedly agree till I had someone try to convince me they were real. Apparently it stretched all the way to the gays being part of it to.
>>
>>674169660
the clouds are also moving with us because they're gravitationally bound to the earth, you scientifically illiterate fuck. If you don't believe me, then jump up and see if you go flying backwards at 2000 miles per hour. Hell, try jumping up on an airplane and see if you go flying backwards at 400 mph. The fact that you don't because your moving with the airplane proves my point.
>>
>>674169884
But the atmosphere can't be going the same angular velocity as the earth if it is no physically connected to the earth. You would have to attach every single air molecule to a perfectly rigid line and there is nothing that is perfectly rigid
>>
>>674169809
>being this retarded
Ever heard of Earths rotation around the sun and this cycle called day and night. God in heaven why did you have to make autism a terrible disease!?
>>
Can you believe that there are people who believe the earth is only about 6 thousand years old and all of existence was created by a omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient being. and the only way he could forgive our ancestors and us was to send his only son for us to execute.
>>
I have never seen any remote reason to believe the Moon Landing wasn't real. People just seem to believe that for no reason at all.
>>
>>674170089
damn, that image is fucking creepy.
>>
>>674166078
This.

It's made up of the idiots who didn't pay attention in science class throughout their entire grade school career.
>>
>>674170205
Anon, just because you don't understand physics doesn't make your "theory" plausible
>>
the dumbest conspiracy theory is white genocide or anti white propaganda.
>>
>>674170149
>Apparently it stretched all the way to the gays being part of it to.
In what way am I a part of the reptilian jew agenda? I drive a pretty shitty car for someone who secretly rules the world. It's such a secret even I don't know.
>>
>>674170007
what's a matter can't argue against logic?

>>674170120
see
>>674170205

>>674170156
even if gravity existed (the phenomena of falling can be explained by density) it would not be strong enough to hold the atmosphere so tight to earth that it would have perfect friction and thus the same angular velocity while allowing us not to be crushed to death.

>then jump up and see if you go flying backwards at 2000 miles per hour.
this is proof that it is motionless, not that it's in motion. The cognitive dissonance is astounding

>The fact that you don't because your moving with the airplane proves my point.
No, the inside of the airplane is shielded from the outside wind by a physical object, out in the open there is no shield
>>
>>674170329
this one
>>
>>674169322
My personal beliefs are that the a central tenet of Nazi-ideology was obviously anti-Jewish. This is clearly because of anti-Jewish sentiment after WW1 as Germans were screwed into poverty while Jews thrived. Jews were able to take advantage of the post-Versailles Germany for their own personal gain, and Hitler made this publicly known. As a response, western media/Jewish controlled media started the smear campaign on Nazi-ideology. To be clear, the Nazi government wasn't very well run, and Hitler was a terrible commander-in-chief, but the Nazi rise to power tapped into a force that was spreading against the Jewish supremacy. Yes, atrocities happened against regular Jewish people, but this is an unfortunate side effect of any ideology. This is where western media stepped in, and inflated numbers of deaths, from normal wartime casualties, to a mass genocide. The main argument of holocaust deniers like myself isn't that it just didn't happen, but that it wasn't the big six million we learned about in school, and even if it was, it was completely overshadowed by the Jewish-Bolsheviks' genocide in western Russia, which was conveniently forgotten in most History classes.
>>
>>674170392
If he used the term "angular velocity" then that makes whatever he said plausible. Just put some fancy words in there to make the gibberish true.
>>
>>674169079
I'll take the b8.

> Not knowing what happens when an electromagnetic wave is incident to a conductive material.
>>
>>674170670
>>even if gravity existed
>>
>>674170205
I'm not sure how your brain works exactly but it's not well.

The atmosphere is held onto the earth's surface by gravity. You are also held here by gravity. When the earth spins or moves through space, thr gravity carries gravitationally bound objects with it unless they are acted upon by an outside force (moon/sun/etc).
>>
>>674170479
as a reptillian jewish american, I can confirm that you're in fact a part of the reptillian jew conspiracy and are lying, you reptillian zionist scum!!!!!!
>>
>>674170670
>this is proof that it is motionless, not that it's in motion
No it isn't you dumb bastard
>>
>>674165774
timecube.com
>>
>>674170156
there are 200 proofs that the earth is not round
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
>>
>>674170737
Nope I guess not. All I know is my tin foil hat friends are fucking crazy.
>>
>>674170479
I dk man I was on your team for once. He said he had ways of finding them out and keeping them away. That's when I kind of stopped. Why would our reptilian overlords come after some old guy who is obviously crazy. Crazy like a fox
>>
>>674165774
Yep. Round Earth theory
>>
>>674170329
I'm sure they went to the moon, but I dont think they used the technology they said they used to get there and back. It's likely top secret military technology was used instead and then hidden from the public.
>>
>>674170866
fact
>>
>>674169073
but it is. its been proven time and time again. the tamarack mineshaft plumbob experiments, michelson morely>>674169682
>inlectamentum
hardly. modern man has bought into this 470+ year old theory copernicus shat out. youve been lied to by these "scientists" because real science will tell you that the earth is in fact concave
>>
>>674170970
uh, why?
>>
>>674170264
>ever heard of Earths rotation around the sun
ever heard of "begging the question"?

>this cycle called day and night.
The moon and the sun rotate around the north poll, the earth is motionless (just like nasa assumes in their calculations)

>>674170392
but I do. The reason scientists are so reticent to believe it is the fear of embarrassment, they ignore the facts so people won't mock them, not because the facts aren't legitimate. You haven't refuted my argument, you just posture victory, which is pathetic
>>
>>674168396
Fake and gay
>>
>>674171031
case in point
>>
>>674166078
Ancient civilizations mapped out the entire star systems, and astronomy was invented by them. They also were smart enough to know the Earth was flat.
>>
>>674171023
>there's a world wide conspiracy going around for hundreds of years all over a bit of embarassment
>>
>>674170392
winds dont move with the earths spin. they move haphazardly. that is proof that the atmosphere does not spin with the earth.

i can go all day and run laps around your shit kid.
>>
>>674171192
>They also were smart enough to know the Earth was flat.
>primitive tribes were smart enough
I'm sure when they thought illnesses were caused by evil spirits you believed that must be fact too
>>
>>674170753
>The atmosphere is held onto the earth's surface by gravity.
gravity doesn't exist and even if it didn't it wouldn't simultaneously be strong enough to hold miles of atmosphere (so much so that the angular velocity of any point adjacent to the surface within the atmosphere would have to be the same as the angular velocity on the ground) without crushing the residents beneath

>When the earth spins or moves through space, thr gravity carries gravitationally bound objects with it unless they are acted upon by an outside force (moon/sun/etc).
begging the question

>>674170804
Yes it is, you are blind and senseless
>>
>>674171319
A flat earth makes zero physical sense. It's DOA as an idea
>>
>>674171222
Not all the people who are deceived are genuine, many are liars who know the truth and are shilling hard
>>
>>674171391
>begging the question
What?
>>
>>674167254
The conspiracy has to do with the numbers. Some speculate lower numbers were killed. That the victores made up number to shame germany more
>>
>>674171492
Except you, of course, the only smart guy
>>
>>674171412
What makes no sense is the idea that there are people 7900 miles below you standing upside down and humps of ocean surfaces for thousands of miles. Just stop and think about it, you believe something that has never been observed
>>
>>674165774
nwo
>>
The earth is flat, NASA is a lie, we have never been to the moon, etc etc, why do you think its illegal to go antartica
>>
The horizon alone proves the Earth is round. This is 1st grade stuff
>>
>>674168871
The part of the theory where they say scientists are conspiring to propagate the myth of a spherical earth makes this a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>674171524
How do you know the earth moves through space?
How do you know gravity exists?
How do you know it acts upon the sun and the moon?
>>
What if we're some middle eastern guy was born then died and now voices some powerful God that tell us what's good and what's bad
>>
>>674171016
Because the space shuttle they claimed to use was incapable of leaving earths gravitational field and then landing on the moon with all of it's weight. Also don't you think it's weird we never went back to the moon. The military should have a base there by now don't ya think? And our scientists have no idea where our moon even came from. Supposedly there are alien bases on the dark side of the moon and when we showed up we were told 'Don't come back.'
>>
>>674171023
the moon and sun rotate within the earth beyond the glass sky at the karmán line at 100 km. "scientists'"dont promote the truth in order to pull wool over the eyes of the masses, but they sure dont believe in your flat earth crock of shit either. scientific evidence all points to the earth being the concave housing to the universe
>>
>>674171673
says the flat earther
>>
>>674171648
Not the only, but one of the few. Everyone has the information necessary to believe they are just not willing to consider it as I have, you have to put your pride aside, a large task for you I'm sure
>>
>>674170670
The autists biting into your bait is unreal
>>
>>674171819
how do you think?
>>
>>674166304
Seconded.

>>674169715
And this.
>>
>>674165774
The wage gap
The patriarchy
Rape culture
>>
We are in pods powering machines. We are contacting each other through dreams. We need to break reality. We need to wake up.
>>
>>674170700
1. there was no bolshevik genocide by the jews in Russia. In fact, jews were also persecuted by the communists because the communists believed that jews secretly controlled the media and the world, just like you.
2. jews and germans alike both went bankrupt after the treaty of versailles, there were no jews fucking the Germans over. You're just repeating bullshit nazi propaganda points with no source to back them up.
3. There is no jewish supremacy group. Stop reading the elders of zion and follow the works of actual historians, you fucking mongoloid.
4. historians have consistently taken divergent viewpoints from one another in America on areas where they disagree, including disagreeing if Israel should have been founded at all and if America was right for what it did to Japan in world war 2, and historians include many jews and nonjews (though mostly nonjews). However, no serious historian disputes the holocaust death toll because all evidence corroborates it, including official records of the nazis, the testimony of hundreds of thousands of deported people (both jews and nonjews) and the testimony of thousands of nazi guards and officials. Additionally, it was the stated goal of the nazis to kill all jews, and during the war residents of nazi occupied towns observed all the jews in their towns being forced to wear yellow stars and driven off in cattle cars. Once there, 90 % of those who arrived were gassed to death immediately. To deny the holocaust or to believe that its a conspiracy by the evil reptilian jews makes you no better than a brainless flat earther. TLDR kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>674171884
>Because the space shuttle they claimed to use
The space shuttle they started using in 1981, was apparently claimed for the 1969 landings.
Genius, anon.
>>
>>674168024
>victors
it's literacy, not military
>>
>>674171884
Many astronauts have claimed to see UFO's and such on the moon and near it.
>>
File: 1452900659083.png (129 KB, 680x537) Image search: [Google]
1452900659083.png
129 KB, 680x537
>>674169809
>>
>>674171908
If the earth is concave, why are the ocean's flat for 1000's of miles?

>>674171947
Like I said, you can only fall back on the simple fact that I believe what I believe but you can never tell my why it's foolish in your eyes. It is a forgone conclusion, one which is a major blind spot in your reasoning. I hope you come to knowledge of truth, this is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies
>>
Megladon?
>>
>>674172233
rocket, whatever, you know what i mean
>>
>>674172400
they aren't
>>
>>674171412
i didnt say flat earth kid. I dont believe in the flat earth but i know and can prove that the earth is not round and everything held down on the ball is gravity alone. gravity doesnt make sense on the round earth theory.

From now on, when people say flat earth, think terrarium. That's what they essentially mean. The earth is a giant terrarium by set up by a god.
its horseshit to think the earth is flat. It has topography. its also horse shit to think the earth is round since water does not curve naturally and is certainly not stuck to the earth by gravity in the heliocentric sense.

heres something to think about:
"abyssal plains cover more than 50% of the Earth’s surface.[1][2] They are among the flattest, smoothest and least explored regions on Earth.[3] "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain
>>
>>674171626
its still retarded. By that logic, why aren't all war time estimates taken to be invalid. I guess only 3 american soldiers died in world war 2. Why isn't that factually inaccurate? To the victors go the spoils, right???
>>
Your life
>>
If the earth is flat why isn't the sun always visible at a high enough altitude?
Check mate flat earthers.
>>
>>674168652
Who has EVER claimed that Earth is a big ball of gas?
>>
>>674171980
It's not bait, I swear to God. What purpose would I get from making you angry, I am trying to inform you about a fundamental truth of reality

>>674172017
with my brain
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 450x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 450x550
Newtown was a hoax

Protip: it was
>>
>>674172400
Convex, you fucking neanderthal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDk5mlas_fg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_MpXnG-WGE

Educate yourself.
>>
>>674172516
No
>>
>>674165774
Go to /x/ and you'll find 5 on the front page
>>
File: tawp-04.jpg (135 KB, 540x225) Image search: [Google]
tawp-04.jpg
135 KB, 540x225
>>674165774

9/11 times 1000 = 91,000
>>
flat earthers never have any actual evidence or proof of their theory, all they do is sit around poking holes in others
>>
>>674172492
amateur hot air balloon footage disagrees, NASA can also go to hell

>>674172591
lol just because the earth is flat doesn't mean you can see an infinite distance
>>
File: 0.jpg (51 KB, 792x561) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
51 KB, 792x561
>>67416577
I don't know if dumber?
But evolution and atheism are pretty close.
>>
>>674172605
So you do know gravity exists, and that we orbit the sun
>>
>>674171819
>How do you know the earth moves through >space?
it doesnt, space exists within the earth beyond the glass sky located 100 km up. its not outer space, its inner space
>How do you know gravity exists?
gravity is fictitious. earth is like a giant pressurized container. youre not being pulled to the ground, youre being pushed.
>How do you know it acts upon the sun and the >moon?
well seeing that its fictitious it doesnt. the center of the so called "gravity" is actually located 4000 miles up rather than 4000 miles down, and what keeps us grounded is the pressure caused by the glass sky
>>
>>674167254
Daily reminder that Jews run everything
>>
>>674172804
why not? there is no earth curvature blocking your sight according to you

Face it, it's round
>>
>>674171802
Show me the law that says ot's illegal to go.
>>
>>674172907
I think you may have just answered OP's challenge.
>>
>>674166165
I think he was saying that it doesn't technically qualify as a theory.
>>
>>674172550
I know. Its hard to say due to all documentation was destroyed. There wasnt an internet database of all individuals at the time. They could only go off actual bodies found.

We wont know until we die and if there is life after death where we can retain all information we could ever desire
>>
>>674172591
perspective and vanishing point on the horizon. things appear small and low to the ground as it moves away from you.
When you have trees and mountains, the illusion is that the sun sets.
>>
>>674169889
An ancient legend of the Angami Naga tribes of India claim that their ancestors emerged in ancient times from a subterranean land inside the earth.[9] There are legends from the Taíno people that their ancestors emerged in ancient times from two caves in a mountain underground.[10]

It is the belief of the natives of the Trobriand Islands that their ancestors had come from a subterranean land through a cavern hole called "Obukula".[11] There is an ancient legend held in Mexican folklore that a cave in a mountain five miles south of Ojinaga, Mexico is possessed by devilish creatures who came from inside the earth.[12]

There was an ancient myth held in the middle ages that some mountains located between Eisenach and Gotha in Germany hold a portal to the inner earth. There is an old Russian legend that says the Samoyeds, an ancient Siberian tribe, traveled to an underground cavern city to live inside the earth.

In Native American mythology, it is said that the ancestors of the Mandan people in ancient times emerged from a subterranean land through a cave at the north side of the Missouri River.[14] There is also a tale about a tunnel in the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation in Arizona near Cedar Creek which is said to lead inside the earth to a land inhabited by a mysterious tribe. It is also the belief of the tribes of the Iroquois that their ancient ancestors emerged from a subterranean world inside the earth.[16] The elders of the Hopi people believe that a Sipapu entrance in the Grand Canyon exists which leads to the underworld.

According to South American mythology the belief of the Brazilian Indians, who live alongside the Parima River in Brazil, claim that their forefathers emerged in ancient times from an underground land, and that many of their ancestors still remained inside the earth. There are also legends that say the ancestors of the Inca Empire came from underground caves which are located east of Cuzco, Peru.
>>
>>674165774
Hologram moon maybe
>>
>>674172658
lol he said concave. Weak b8

>>674172774
>There are not people 7900 miles below your feet standing upside down
>the sun and the moon are not coincidentally the same size
>ocean surfaces are not thousand mile long humps of water
>mountains/buildings/clouds do not tilt away at the horizon
>we do not feel any movement of the earth
All the evidence is there you are just blind. I hope God opens your eyes
>>
>>674172907
They are not jews they are liars who claim to be jews Revelation 2:9 and 3:9....
>>
>>674171322
Sometimes illnesses are caused by evil spirits, evil thoughts can cause physical illness, psychosomatic disorders, etc. Who's to say the fact that since psychopathy, for example, is genetic- who's to say psychopathy isn't an "evil spirit."
>>
>>674172829
bait
>>
>>674173023
records of allied and axis soldier deaths were not destroyed beyond the point of determining who died. Neither were nazi concentration camp records either. To say otherwise is to contradict a literal mountain of historical evidence showing who died and how many died.
>>
>>674172804
that "amateur" hot air balloon footage has been doctored using wide angled lenses, the pitch could easily be inverted to make the earth appear a it truly is, concave.
>>674172591
if the universe is vast and ever expanding how can you explain olbers paradox?
>>
>>674172875
Stop with the sci-fi fantasy, anon.
>>
>>674165774
That group is just a bunch of trolls trying to get chuckes
>>
>>674166165
yes, if you're not fucking retarded and want to somehow legitimize conspiracy theories like this guy:
>>674168871
>>
File: cross1.jpg (5 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
cross1.jpg
5 KB, 198x254
>>674173294
Nope. Honest opinion.
>>
>>674173039
wow, look at this delusion
>>
>>674173261
>synagogue of Satan

>written by a Jewish historian
>was a bestseller in Israel
>>
>>674173039
Im not talking about the sun setting. Im talking about how if the earth is round you should be able to see the sun at any time of day if you're high enough in the sky. We can see stars light years away. We should be able to see the sun pretty clearly all the time when we're above the clouds.
>>
>>674173201
Most of these aren't evidence, they're just you acting skeptical.
>>
>>674173282
Fuck off
>>
>>674173316
dismissing my claims as sci fi without any evidence backing you doesnt make me any less right
>>
File: 1440100268521.jpg (54 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1440100268521.jpg
54 KB, 566x480
>>674171023
very pic related
>>
>>674173556
You seem to have an evil spirit within you.
>>
>>674172838
Neither of those are true, I know they are lies if that is what you are asking

>>674172875
>it doesnt, space exists within the earth beyond the glass sky located 100 km up. its not outer space, its inner space
I'm willing to believe this, there is amateur photographic evidence of this

>>674172961
According to the law of perspective (and not considering the evanescent effect of air molecules) the farther away an object is the smaller it appears, so a car driving of into the horizon will disappear from the bottom up. Apply this to thousands of miles plus the evanescent(the ability to make objects blurry) effect of air molecules and anything farther than 200 miles becomes impossible to see
>>
>>674173282
I sometimes wonder about that when you think of all the people in mental institutions. Some of them are very gifted in certain respects they just cant function in a 'normal' society. Or the ones who say they hear voices. You never know..
>>
>>674172829
Why?
>>
File: cross2.jpg (30 KB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
cross2.jpg
30 KB, 590x332
>>674173481
Hebrew not Jewish..

Lrnthedifference.
>>
>>674173481
this book was heavily criticized for contradicting established dna evidence of the jew's origins.
>>
>>674173636
Oh you mean those books filled with Common Core lies?
>>
>>674173506
No, we shouldn't, because we can't see through the earth. If the Sun is on the other side then we won't be able to see it.
>>
>>674173296
Apologies for lack of context. I was refering to the Jewish members who were killed for their religion. Not the war battles.

That has been a conspiracy of actual number of jews killed in the holocaust
>>
>>674173506
Actually, it's large enough that you'd have to be in interplanetary space.
>>
File: hugh-jackman-bondi-beach-d02.jpg (21 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
hugh-jackman-bondi-beach-d02.jpg
21 KB, 300x293
The state of Idaho dosent exist theory. I live in idaho, i know it exists.
>>
The thing about most conspiracy theories, at least the semi believable ones, is that there is a conceivable reason for why something was presented the way we are told over the "truth". For example, 911 was an inside job in order to invade middle earth, or the haulocaust was faked in order to establish a presence in middle earth, or the moon landing was faked in order to distract middle earth so a secret cell could access mount Doom unnoticed or whatever.
But what could anyone possibly gain by tricking the entire world into thinking that the world was round? What is the logic there. I'm genuinely curious why " flat earthers" believe that all of the worlds governments would go through so much trouble to convince us of that. There must be something in it for someone?
>>
>>674171192
No and No
>>
>>674172591
This. Nobody has ever been able to give me a solid reason as to why i can't go over the clouds and always find the sun if the earth is flat.
>>
>>674173730
>I know
you mean "you believe"?
>>
File: 1451846239237.png (858 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1451846239237.png
858 KB, 1024x768
>>674172875
>100 km up.
Holy shit you're serious.
>pressure caused by the glass sky
And praytell, how does a glass sky cause pressure. How does a supposedly flat, supposedly glass, unmoving plane, cause pressure?

Even if it did, pressure would not push things down, Pressure by definition is is the force applied perpendicular to the surface of an object per unit area over which that force is distributed, meaning that it would push equally in all directions.
>>
>>674173767
No retard, Jews "claim" to be descended from the Hebrews. They are liars, they are not even Semites. Most Israeli Jews are white pretending to be descended from Semites. And the whole world believes they are the chosen people, descended from Jacob/Israel and Abraham, when they are not.

Learn2Judaism
>>
File: 1452485561789.jpg (79 KB, 500x833) Image search: [Google]
1452485561789.jpg
79 KB, 500x833
>>674173779
motherfucker read the brothers karamazov i don't give a damn troll ass nigga
>>
>>674173506
Are you forgetting about a key factor? That we can't see through opaque objects?
>>
>>674165774
there's proof of a flat earth and supporters all around the globe.
>>
>>674173730
Regarding gravity. What's keeping us on the earth?
>>
>>674172875
>what keeps us grounded is the pressure caused by the glass sky
so if you're right, an object in a vacuum container should float.
>>
>>674168752
>>674169660
>>674169809
>>674170205
>>674170670
>>674171023
>>674171391
>>674171819
>>674171884
>>674172400
>>674172605

jesus anon, please keep going, my sides are in ORBIT around this ROUND planet
>>
>>674173770
>DNA evidence

>Ethiopian Jews
>Russian Jews
>Ashkenazi Jews
>Chinese Jews
>Sephardic Jews
>Japanese Jews
>all claiming to be descended from Hebrews
>nope.jpg
>>
File: kronk-shoulder-angel.jpg (22 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
kronk-shoulder-angel.jpg
22 KB, 720x480
>>674173734
Possession or holy verses unholy spirit..

As kids we all saw those cartoons with an angel and a devil on each shoulder.

Tim,e we all learned to understand that both evil and good tempt us all.
>>
>>674173958
here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYoYQAD3SCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE
>>
>>674173312
>that "amateur" hot air balloon footage has been doctored using wide angled lenses
which video are you referring to?

>>674173525
How is it not evidence? It is the best evidence, you don't even need to lift a sextant or get in a hot air balloon and see that the horizon always rises to eye level. Just honestly realize how absurd the beliefs are:

You believe:
>That there are people 7900 miles below your feet standing upside down
>That the sun and the moon are coincidentally the same size (even if you say it is just perspective that is still an astounding coincidence)
>that the earth is moving 1000 mph and you do not feel movement of it

I am not trying to debate you I am trying to educate you. Please believe, for your own sake
>>
>>674174073
>proof
Where?
>>
>>674173836
>>674174062
Mistyped. Meant to say it should always be visible if the earth is flat since nothing is in the way of the sun.
>>
>>674173797
fine. then just show me a source for this by a REPUTABLE historian. And no infographics, stormfront articles, or self proclaimed historians. Surely, such a big claim would have plenty of evidence from real hisotrians to back it up, especially considering that historians frequently criticize israel and america, are not a centralized group, and can gain more recognition from making surprising discoveries.
>>
File: 1319892361082.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1319892361082.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>>674168752
>>674169660
>>674169809
>>674170205
>>674170670
>>674171023
>>674171391
>>674171819
>>674171884
>>674172400
>>674172605

how can one person be this autistic
>>
fuck flat earth, hollow earth is where it's at
>>
>>674173481
>Synagogue of Satan
Actually, Andrew Hitchcock wrote that book
>>
>>674174052
talk like a white person
>>
>>674174281
the sun and moon are not the same size
>>
>>674165774
That Hillary Clinton is a well balanced down to earth and honest woman that would make an excellent leader for the United States.
>>
File: 78194-show-94013.jpg (105 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
78194-show-94013.jpg
105 KB, 1280x768
>>674174047
We agree but you fail to see >>674173261
the links.

I said this already.
>>
>>674174366
>synogogue of satan
>the term in the biblical verses, not the title of a book
>>
>>674174281
Acting like basic knowledge of the Earth is crazy or absurd isn't an argument.
>>
>>674174244
i'd steer clear of those labels (evil, good).
what evil to one person may not be evil to another
>>
Round Earth is by no means perfect. It all depends on gravity, which we still have no fucking clue why it works.

But it is much better than flat Earth. We have day and night, so something is spinning. It is easier to rotate the Earth than to revolve the heavens.

We are all stuck to the surface of the Earth by "gravity". An accelerating disk through space could explain that, but what is causing the disk to accelerate? What is keeping the atmosphere from sliding off the side?

How can satellites maintain altitude without an infinite amount of fuel?

Flat Earth requires the cooperation of millions of people across every continent over the course of hundreds of years. Round Earth requires telescopes and some basic understand of math and geometry.
>>
>>674174073
Wow, dozens of idiots follow an idiot theory
>>
>>674172400
lemme explain something about the earth being flat... if it's flat, what's underneath? Like, are we 2 dimensional?
>>
>>674174421
they're the same angular size (sometimes)
>>
>>674174366
>The Invention of the Jewish People
>by Schlomo Sand
>that book
>>
>>674174429
This is a good fucking answer. And definitely a conspiracy.
>>
>>674173636
I have, it's called the KJV Bible, better than any book you've ever read in your sorry life

>>674173961
Nope my beliefs are evidence based, see:
>>674173201

>>674174084
Density, the phenomena of falling can be explained by density

>>674174174
It ain't spherical and you know it

>>674174358
>>674174174
samefag
>>
>>674174401
Oedipus, read the novel The brothers Karamazov for all i care, you are an internet troll, nigger
>>
>>674171023
>just like nasa assumes in their calculations
When you are traveling at the same speed as the body, the speed factor cancels out.
>>
>>674174570
Evil IS...

And it wants you to think it does not exist.
>>
>>674174024
i am serious, where as conventional "science" claims 100 km to be the beginning of outer space and the ending of the atmosphere. what it really is is the location of the glass sky, it should also be noted that im not a flat earther, im this anon >>674168652 >>674169035
the earth is the housing to the entire universe, a concave ball which we live inside of where there also happens to be tons of pressure
>>
>>674174745
thats better, i knew you could do it!
>>
>>674174429
Yet is has so many believers...
>>
File: 1452490417091.png (244 KB, 540x406) Image search: [Google]
1452490417091.png
244 KB, 540x406
>>674174727
motherfucker i don't care, your bible is shit and you are shit.
asspie
pic related, you.
>>
>>674174727
So explain it.
>>
>>674174483
Of course the ancient Hebrews are not the synogogue of Satan. It's the modern day Jews that are the synogogue of Satan because they say they are members of the religion of Judaism when they are not: most Israeli Jews are not descended from the Hebrews, most are not even Semites, and most don't even believe in God and are atheist Jews. So they're not Hebrews, nor is their religion Judaism.
>synogogue of Satan, those that say they are Jews and are not
>>
>>674174052
Read an English book
>>
>>674174727
So did you get the idea that the earth is flat from the bible?
>>
>>674174727
>the fucking bible

I think we're done
>>
>>674174421
They are the same size, sextants prove it. They are 32 miles in diameter each.

Why do we only see one face of the moon if it's a sphere? Shouldn't we see only fractions of the face until it's right above us?

>>674174565
It's not basic knowledge, it's a commonly held false assumption. There is no evidence for it

>>674174622
We are not 2 dimensional, russian drillers have gone down 12 km, what I know for sure is that the pillars of the earth are there and hell too
>>
>>674174821
sure but id be careful using that label, but i agree with you
>>
>>674174277
This doesn't answer my question at all. If I go above the clouds I should always be able to see the sun. Im not talking about being on the ground and watching the sun go away. Im talking about seeing the sun over Australia while I'm in Toronto because I'm high enough in the air to see it.
>>
File: stupid faggot.png (18 KB, 476x332) Image search: [Google]
stupid faggot.png
18 KB, 476x332
>>674174727
>thinking that you cant be disproven by a fucking screen cap
get fucked you stupid cunt
>>
>>674175131
okay, what's under earth?
>>
>>674175131
then how the fuck are we not a frozen iceland?
>>
>>674174883
if it houses the universe, then what are we looking at when we look up?
>>
>>674174727
>Density, the phenomena of falling can be explained by densit
again I ask. so if you're right, an object in a vacuum container should float. is that what you are saying?
>>
>>674165774
Wouldn't there be a drop off point if this shit was flat? I mean, I know it's all bullshit and people trolling, but wouldn't this kind of logic just make the whole thing completely flawed? Flat earth conspiracy theorist are the ultimate troll
>>
>>674175080
okay fine ill rewrite this again
MOTHERFUCKER read 50 shades of grey, because you deserve nothing more
>>
>>674175131
>>674175131
>hell too
how can you possibly know HELL is in the earth?
>>
>>674174597
>which we still have no fucking clue why it works.
WE KNOW EXACTLY WHY GRAVITY WORKS. HOLY SHIT.

Objects have mass, Mass has gravitational pull. Meaning that objects of sufficiently lighter mass are pulled toward objects of substantially larger mass.

You, are the lighter mass. The earth, is the heavier mass. The moon is lighter in mass than the earth, and does not possess the velocity to break earth's gravitational pull.

I mean, Get two friends, (Assuming you have any) and have them hold the corners of a blanket and pull tight. Place a billiard ball in the middle, then place a ping pong ball on the cloth as well.

A very nice analogy of how gravity works.
>>
>>674175131
I wish your mom didn't have sextant with your dad
>>
>>674173081
Le Clerc Milfort in 1781 led a journey with hundreds of Creek Indians to a series of caverns near the Red River above the junction of the Mississippi river. According to Milfort the original Creek Indian ancestors are believed to have emerged out to the surface of the earth in ancient times from the caverns. Milfort also claimed the caverns they saw "could easily contain 15,000 – 20,000 families
>>
>>674174776
Not when you are supposedly coming back into orbit, but not telemetry data has been released

>>674175028
You have no arguments, just petty name calling. Please prove me wrong, the harder you try the more secure in my beliefs I get. It is all smoke and mirrors, no evidence

>>674175090
Yes, but before I knew the Bible and I was told that I was supposedly moving 1000 mph, I went "bullshit" and I've been raking in knowledge ever since
>>
>>674175383
I already did. I don't see what the hype is about desu.
>>
Dick pic spam this kik- Man.of.mayhem
>>
>>674175294
the glass sky, inner space, the celestial ocean, stars. its not rocket science or anything
>>
>>674165774
Yes. "Trump will be elected president"
>>
>>674174727
>density
please tell us how density causes falling
>>
The horizon alone kills any of the flat earth theories.
>>
File: autistic neckbeard.png (22 KB, 458x304) Image search: [Google]
autistic neckbeard.png
22 KB, 458x304
>>674174727
Anon, theres something called a screen print button, and this magical button tells me that you like to suck cock
>>
>>674175054
So I have already said.

Let me be even more clear.

SONS OF CAIN.

I am not in any way fooled as to who they are.
>>
>>674168752
I seriously cannot tell if this is supposed to be bait or not
help
>>
>>674169035
why
>>
How is the ISS still in the sky then?
>>
>>674175541
Innerspace? Just diarrhea of words does t mean any thing
>>
File: hanniballecter.jpg (92 KB, 900x1037) Image search: [Google]
hanniballecter.jpg
92 KB, 900x1037
Moon landing Illuminati lizard/shapeshiters Time traveling Jews/ Jews run the >errything And Whatever the fuck Alex jones is preaching this week...
>>
>>674174324
Find a legitimate source with evidence of the deaths of 6 million Jews. That's why the conspiracy theory exists.
>>
>>674175483
All you've got is blind skepticism
>>
>>674175400
because every civilization from the beginning of time has said of it?
>>
>>674165774
Wouldn't this mean it should take a hell of a lot longer than it does to fly from Australia to Canada?
>>
How about the one where O'bama is really a citizen of the US? That's a big lie.
>>
>>674175885
no they haven't
>>
>>674175541
Do you have ANY scientifically credible evidence to present to support your claim? Because as of right now, you're right, it's not rocket science. It's just inane rambling.
>>
File: proof.jpg (85 KB, 1146x717) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
85 KB, 1146x717
>>674175483
>>674175483
here, proof
bitch
>>
>>674175125
Why? It is a perfect book

>>674175279
The test can be changed in the script, this proves nothing

>>674175282
For sure? at least 12 km of rock, some sort of impenetrable barrier, hell and the pillars of earth

>>674175293
Why would we be frozen?

>>674175304
No vacuums nullify the air resistance, not the density

>>674175400
That's where it is, also the Bible says so (I know you don't believe it, but I don't care it's true)

>>674175429
0/100, trying to hard,
>>
>>674168947
>Guess what ask any historian and they'll tell you otherwise...

Ignoramus detected.
>>
>>674175131
>what I know for sure is that the pillars of the earth are there and hell too
and how do you know this "for sure"? Did you check?
Do you have any evidence? No?
Unsurprising
>>
>>674175759
try to keep an open mind, there is a lot going on in this world that people are now ignorant of
>>
>>674175641
>>674175279
>>674174727

kek we both call you out on your autistic shit, get outta here and go suck a priests cock like you did when you were a little boy you fucking autist
>>
>>674165774
Well the guy that first said the Earth was round (Galileo) had no way of going up into space and seeing for himself. Also, he was a free mason. It doesn't take a genius (or maybe it does) to realize that in and of itself is fishy.
>>
>>674175424

I'm not a fucking retard. I know that gravity is caused by mass. We don't know why, however.

We haven't figured out how gravity is mediated through fields yet, unlike the other base forces. Is there a fundamental particle like a photon? How fast does it travel (we assume C) ?

These things are all very tricky and we don't 100% have them explained.

Earth still isn't flat though. Gravity pulls anything large enough, round.
>>
>>674175973
What's under hell?
>>
>>674175754
inner. space. similar to the outer space you believe in, only it is encased within the earth rather than surrounding it you fucking idiot
>>674175700
because i stopped blindly accepting all of these "facts" with no backing evidence and uncovered the truth
>>
>>674175952
find me a major one that does not believe in some kind of afterlife
>>
>>674175131
You know bro, we could just keep going back and forth forever and ever, and I need t sleep, so I'm just going to inform you that you are a fedora wearing, neckbeard faggot, and you should honestly kill yourself. The earth is round and you have no irrefutable proof it is flat. Goodnight, I hope you have a heart attack in your sleep, you fat fuck.
>>
>>674175546
You are denser that your medium, thus you fall, if a vacuum the medium goes to zero

>>674175641
whatever

>>674175664
It's not bait, it's research

>>674175868
It's not skepticism, it is sensual fact. When you drive 100 mph you feel it, yet I am supposedly going 1000 mph and don't feel anything. Nonsense

>>674175971
nope
>>
>>674175973
>It is a perfect book
>>
>>674175973
>The test can be changed in the script, this proves nothing
test changed in the script? now you are just rambling about stupid shit

but go figure, you still deny the truth after given solid evidence, no wonder you are both a flat earther AND a religious worshipper
>>
>>674175973
>That's where it is
I asked how you knew that, you just repeated yourself saying it's there
>>
you Jesus freaks who think the earth is flat. I'm a Christian and I believe the earth is round. Where in the bible does it say the earth is flat?
>>
>>674175940
Flat earthers claim its impossible to book a flight that would disprove flat earth.
>>
>>674175954
not that anon but here:

http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2014/11/26/star-trek-invisible-shield-found-thousands-miles-above-earth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain

"Being very difficult to measure, only about 60 stellar parallaxes had been obtained by the end of the 19th century, mostly by use of the filar micrometer. "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_parallax
>>
>>674176182
If thats in the earth, why do i see it when i look up?
>>
>>674176278
Why would you notice? You've been going at that speed since you were conceived.
>>
>>674176278
>whatever
what a response.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9qKlQzXadk fucking related
>>
>>674176100
You're an idiot
>>
>>674176285
>be Christian
>actually read the old testament
Kek
>>
>>674176193
Afterlife does not equal fiery Christian hell located underground.
>>
>>674175483

Get a bucket of water. Stir your retarded monkey fist around in it. Drop some crumbs from your neckbeard into the water. Watch them circle around.

Our atmosphere has had many millions of years to catch up to the rotation of the Earth and behave accordingly.

If the Earth isn't rotating, then some mysterious force is caused the sun and moon to revolve around us at a much faster rate.
>>
problem with flat earthers is that usually they initially get that idea from the bible. So rather than coming to terms with the idea that the bible got something wrong, they do mental gymnastics to rationalize a flat earth and claim conspiracy. It's just easier for them to believe something stupid than face their own fears. ...And before a flat earther just copies my post and replaces "flat" with "round" I can back my points up with facts and NEVER use a phrase like "I don't know" or "conspiracies" I have yet see any flat earth argument that didn't have a ton of those.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk8Z9sgWwYU
>>
File: 1429610428770.jpg (71 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
1429610428770.jpg
71 KB, 501x576
>>674165774
/pol/ 's theory that jews are doing evrything bad
>>
>>674176032
I have the Bible which is more evidence than your jewish textbooks (inb4 jews are god's chosen) how many times did God destroy Israel?

>>674176096
You haven't raised a single point that I haven't obliterated, go whine some more, maybe some one will listen to your nonsense, but not me

>>674176163
no clue, I guess a void

>>674176224
I believe in God and the KJV Bible, that is the exact opposite of a fedora. Nice try though, good luck with being stupid
>>
>>674174281
First, you don't feel steady motion, you feel acceleration and deceleration. Second, do you realize how big 7200 miles is? That the earth has a circumference of 24,901 miles, and that any change angle is negligible to the humans perspective? That gravity works in all directions, and the mass of the world is what pulls you to its surface. Which means yes that someone who would be on the opposite side of the world would be upside down. Just as an ant crawling on a marble would seem upside down to another ant on the opposite side of the same marble. Your lack of understanding physics is astounding at best.
>>
>>674176599
>It's just easier for them to believe something stupid than face their own fears.

Can say the same thing about Atheists.
>>
The conspiracy that gays are actually people, and women don't just live in the kitchen.
>>
>>674176656
Already proven. The Rothschilds maybe?
>>
File: camacho.jpg (118 KB, 728x410) Image search: [Google]
camacho.jpg
118 KB, 728x410
>>674176060
none of these things can proven and autistic morons everywhere eat this shit up and then the world turns into a IRL horror film
>>
File: 1453483121541.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453483121541.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>674165774
>>
>>674176664
Quote me the Bible saying hell is undernearth a flat earth
>>
>>674176549
It's not just christians who believe in a hell, every single major religion does from the chinese to the muslims
>>
>>674175954
absolutely. michelson morley failed to detect any rotation to the earth, the rectilineator, the tamarack mineshaft plumbob experiment, olbers paradox, the list goes on and on.
>>674176441
because youre inside the earth as well. we are on the concave bowl of the earth. looking up is looking towards the center
>>
>>674168057
Tila Tequila is one example, go watch some of her YouTube videos. shit is unreal
>>
>>674176664
Are your parents aware that you're this retarded? Or have they already disowned you?
>>
>>674176405
oh that's easy. here's one: google "flight time from auckland nz to santiago chile"
>>
>>674176278

The only reason things seperate by density is BECAUSE of gravity. Heavier, more dense things push the lighter stuff out of the way.

Fire doesn't work as well in micro-gravity because air doesn't rise when hot, so it can snuff itself out quickly.
>>
>>674176811
They believe in a variety of things. "Hell" is a Christian idea.
>>
>>674165774
>>>/x/
>>
>>674176664
The horizon.
>>
>>674176664
Nice meme posting dude, keep up the great work!
>>
>>674176781
>none of these things can proven
there are plenty of things in the past that could not be immediately proven, that doesnt make them untrue
>>
>>674175973
Gravity doesn't allow for a flat earth to form. It would be impossible.
>>
>>674175659
Exactly, they hijacked the religion due to the 2 ways that make a person Jewish: matrilineal descent combined with conversion.

Like how Ivanka Trump converted to Orthodox Judaism for her Jewish husband. Ivanka is not even a Semite she's actually the stereotypical Nazi Nordic "Aryan," yet she is officially Jewish now and her children are born Jews, she could take her family to Israel with the Israeli law of return even though she has no connection to the Holy Land. Ivanka Trump's children are Jews simply through her mother's conversion before their birth. And chances are Ivanka's husband Kushner is descended from those converts talked about in this book

>>674173481
>The Invention of the Jewish People

Meanwhile, the actual 12 tribes of Israel have been dispersed throughout the world continuing to spawn generations with the goyim population. And it's clear how the fraudulent Jews will take advantage of this to gain world power. It's prophesied how the remnants of Israel will be gathered all back up, and that population is huge now. The fake Jews will lead this new world with the mashiach in the messianic era.

Rothschilds played a part in this plan, this is why the state of Israel exists, to usher in world government led by false Jews.
>>
>>674176664
>You haven't raised a single point that I haven't obliterated, go whine some more, maybe some one will listen to your nonsense, but not me
nigger pick the fucking cotten out of your eyes and read shit, ive ONLY been making fun of how autistic you are, because you are being torn a new asshole by everyone else in the thread. So congratulations, you admit you "obliterated" nothing. Fucking hell i need to get drunk to forget the amount of autism you have brought.
>>
>>674176862
Lol just to investigate, his reply # does contain 666.
>>
>>674176278
>When you drive 100 mph you feel it
Actually no, you only feel the acceleration and deceleration towards 100 mph. It's called inertia, buddy. And in case you don't believe in intertia, here's a more obvious example of it: the reason you wear a seat belt while driving is that inertia can make you fly off the wind shield if your car crashes while going fast.
>>
Wait, there are idiots who actually believe in a flat earth? I thought that was a meme, LOL.
>>
>>674176431
>http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2014/11/26/star-trek-invisible-shield-found-thousands-miles-above-earth
This is a Colorado university news article. Has this claim been reviewed by a board of his peers? Where are the citations to his research notes? Where is the observed data and facts to back up the claim?

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain

>"Being very difficult to measure, only about 60 stellar parallaxes had been obtained by the end of the 19th century, mostly by use of the filar micrometer. "
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_parallax

Wikipedia articles can be created and edited by literally anyone without needing peer review or scientific evidence, and therefore not credible evidence.
>>
>>674177022
It doesn't make the infinite other untrue things true too.
>>
>>674176887
uh no it's not hinduism and buddism are the oldest religions that have a hell
>>
>>674176664
why would god design a void?
what's under the void?
>>
>>674176768
Are you sure? How do you know is not fake huh? Prove me jewphobe
>>
>>674176278
What's inertia?
>>
>>674177186
>buddism are the oldest religions
>>
>>674168752
There's a difference between speed and acceleration. Learn to special relativity...
>>
>>674176549
Greeks had hell it was called Hades it had side where souls wandered and where tourtured

>Christian fiery Hell

didnt come till the early 1900's when it was westernized
>>
>>674176804
It's a place of darkness far away from God. If Heaven is in the sky, then it would make sense that Hell is underneath the Earth
>>
>>674177235
http://humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html?m=0
>>
>>674176842
> michelson morley failed to detect any rotation to the earth, the rectilineator, the tamarack mineshaft plumbob experiment, olbers paradox, the list goes on and on.

Okay, one person failed to observe something, so we should just follow his doctrine unquestioningly.

Hell, if he was born a few thousand years ago, he could have easily been jesus christ.
>>
>>674177178
but it makes truth a distinct possibility
>>
>>674176285
>Using a stolen graphic and recoloring it to "muh satan" colors
>not realizing that every single one of these "contradictions" have been shown to be nothing but a lack of exegesis, taken out of context or misinterpreted
nice try

>>674176315
I am not a religious worshipper, I worship the living God

>>674176318
Because it is, it's no worse than you just saying (the earth is a ball because I say so) why is it hypocrisy for me but logic for you hypocrite?

>>674176455
If I was I would have died in childbirth because the wind of the 1000+mph would collapse the building my mom was in. Luckily for me it's all bullshit

>>674176482
get a clue

>>674176561
>Stir your retarded monkey fist around in it.
legit lol'd
>Watch them circle around.
I can't stir at a 1000mph, you experiment is not only illogical but you are an idiot. The water would just fly out of the bucket
>>
File: Tactical Rolling Operation.webm (2 MB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
Tactical Rolling Operation.webm
2 MB, 640x361
If the Earth is flat, how come things disappear over the horizon? In fact, why is there even a horizon?
>>
>>674176750
uhh, wow. the whole point of atheism is to the exact opposite of that. tell me you're trolling. I hope so, otherwise you are profoundly stupid. You might as well have said "a true christian doesn't believe in god" that's how bad that was. Funny though..
>>
>>674176848
Haha holy shit. I also recently saw her in a list of celebrity Trump supporters. Go figure.
>>
>>674177426
Hades was the god of the underworld. It's not the same as the Christian hell.
>>
>>674177463
>get a clue
get a legitimate idea that can be supported by facts and not "magic man in the sky" bullshit
>>
>>674177437
Quote it saying Heaven is in the sky.
>>
>>674177467
Do some research before you randomly jump into an argument kid
>>
File: 1442261248153.jpg (747 KB, 1632x996) Image search: [Google]
1442261248153.jpg
747 KB, 1632x996
>>674168652
The problem is you're thinking of your mind, not the Earth. From a logical standpoint, Earth being the concave housing of the universe is dumb as fuck. But from an existential standpoint, it's actually pretty likely that the universe is created inwardly by you yet you're created outwardly by the universe as well. It accounts for infinite universes and neatly sustains them in a self contained knot.

If you really think about it, you can feel your grip on your body. It's the only difference you know between experience and not.
>>
>>674177463
>I am not a religious worshiper, I worship the living God

so... a religious worshiper, got it
>>
You retards have fallen into the bait really easily
>>
>>674177463
You are a complete moron.
Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 35

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.