Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

/b/, Give me advice please. My girlfriend just told me that some

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: prof6.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
prof6.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
/b/, Give me advice please. My girlfriend just told me that some guy was playing with her boobs at school and she just kinda pushed him off and said no... What would you do in my situation? Honestly I'm pissed at both of them and can use any comments. Pic Unrelated
>>
>>673931932
ask if you can watch them next time
>>
Keep the cucking goin on.
>>
That doesn't help
>>
File: 1410073384057.jpg (165 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1410073384057.jpg
165 KB, 900x675
we're going to need to see pix of your girlfriend in order to comment, please provide ASAP.
>>
I don't have any on my computer they're all on my phone
>>
You say it was at school, so I assume your gf is 17-20 years old. If younger it's inappropriate as fuck and you should report him.
She "kinda" pushed him off? Did she pushed him away and tell him to fuck off and never touch her again, or not? If she did, nothing to worry about. She can take care of herself. If she didn't, but is still pretty upset about it, you should punch the dude in the face and talk to your gf about standing up for herself. Or, the last option, if she was kinda okay with it but it was kinda weird because it was in public, you should dump her. A girl who likes that random guys play with their tits while the has a relationship can't be trusted.
>>
>>673933459
She pushed him away and how I was told it was the only thing she did. Apparently the same guy has played with her belly button and other body parts in the past while we were dating. Honestly I'll probably kick his ass then have a long long discussion with her. Thank's for the response @673933459
>>
File: 101___VX8HSPu.jpg (10 KB, 241x251) Image search: [Google]
101___VX8HSPu.jpg
10 KB, 241x251
>>673931932
Tell the dude to Fuck off and if you ever see him near your girl again you might kick his ass. You should talk to her and show your concern honestly and openly.
>>
>>673933856
Damn, he did that? Yeah, kick his ass. That's creepy as fuck, to be honest. Probably illegal, too.
>>
>>673933966
They have a class together so I'm sure he's going to have some contact with her, And thanks. I will try to be as open as possible when chatting with her. Thank you
>>
>>673933856
Good idea. You can't have this kind of shit in a relationship. Of course I don't know how your relationship is, but from my experience, if she gets mad because you ask/say something about it, it's not good. Good luck
>>
File: pulp.jpg (492 KB, 987x729) Image search: [Google]
pulp.jpg
492 KB, 987x729
>>673931932
WHAT DID HE DO TO HER BOOBS, ANON?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.