Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How did you stop drinking? General addiction thread I guess.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1455754554909.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455754554909.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
How did you stop drinking?
General addiction thread I guess.
>>
>>673930995
Just stopped.

Ohh and started doing oxy
>>
>>673930995
cannabis.
no joke.
>>
>>673931289
Not looking to replace it with another thing, also in Canada they stopped making those I hear..
>>
>>673931393
Smoked hard from grade 8 till about grade 10, had to quite cause anxiety, that's why I started drinking. Now the only time I can blaze is while drunk. But I live being high. Nasty cycle
>>
I need help too. I drink like every fuccking day.
>>
>>673932358
How much do you drink everyday?
>>
Got too drunk last night and told my brother some stuff I really should not have. Don't see myself drinking again for a while to say the least.
>>
>>673930995
i went to 2 different rehabs for 1 year and had counseling, hearing peoples stories and seeing others worst off than me made me just not want that future for myself. i was using hard drugs also. being sober for a while really clears things up its learning to deal with life sober and being ok with it. i drink sometimes like half a pint and stop because i feel satisfied but i used to be the same way and never thought i could drink normally but you can.
>>
Stopped smoking yesterday - really need to quit this time because I have to find a better job soon. Can't quit, or when I think I can I end up calling my dude and getting a sack of weed. What do I do? I tried vaping, but bought a new mod and now the juice is expensive because the thing drinks the e-juice.
>>
>>673932576
About 6beers. In weekends 1-2l vodga+beer.
>>
almost daily for me, partially due to chronic pain for the last 15 years, self medication, its not perfect - far from it, but i'd go insane without some form of release
>>
never started.

Get on my level fams! Oh right, you can't!
>>
>>673930995
I quit drinking completely at age 24. I'm 34 now. Haven't touched a drop in over 10 years.

I basically just took all the money that I would have spent on booze - which, at my worst, was a fair amount - and bought myself stuff that I wanted. Books, DVDs, video games, new clothes, anything. I sort of replaced my alcohol addiction with a shopping addiction. I found myself collecting all kinds of shit.

Anyhow, over the past year or so I have taken to smoking a bowl or two each night. I enjoy it, and unlike booze it seems to have no real negative effect on my personal or work life.
>>
>>673933257
mix your own juice.easy as fuck and cheap and it can be fun.watch any diy juice tutorial on yt
>>
>>673933257
weed makes you lazy therefore unmotivated. stop smoking for a bit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.