Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

i have never played wow before. Should i buy it now with wod

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: World-Of-Warcraft-Logo.jpg (476 KB, 2827x1608) Image search: [Google]
World-Of-Warcraft-Logo.jpg
476 KB, 2827x1608
i have never played wow before. Should i buy it now with wod or wait for legion to come out? Or should i just buy the game now without wod?
>>
It is a shadow of its former self. Get GW2, League of legends or CS;GO. Much better games ATM
>>
You shouldn't play it at all.
>>
>>673919571
Played it untill cataclysm, after lich king it turned pretty shitty imo
>>
People still play this shit?
>>
Play Vanilla first. It's free if you play on Kronos server.
>>
The golden times of WoW are over don't start
>>
>>673919872
Wotlk was the best, then it went to shit so hsrd
>>
>>673919571
I bought it and started playing when WoD came out, it's been pretty fun. I'd say buy it now then preorder legion, you'll get two lvl 100 boosts.
>>
i play WOW right now, if i were you i would have bought the game now and learn the game before Legion comes out. If you instant boost a charecter to lvl 100 you will not have a so pleasant experience ;)
>>
>>673920584
Vanilla had many faults. But glorious none the less, TBC and Wotlk was the golden era
>>
Solid game still fun it does run on the same old engine hoping that changes on future expansions I've been playing 8 years and my wife and I have had an amazing time together in game a lot of our IRL friends also play
>>
there is a private server for WOTLK.

warmane.com

there are several servers with different xpacs
>>
>>673919571
if you want eternal virginity go for it
>>
>>673921440
I played on molten until everyone's char's were lost and they made warmane. Had two 6kgs chars and then they fucked it up
>>
File: 1454881970393.jpg (59 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1454881970393.jpg
59 KB, 720x960
>>673919571
i knew a guy who played wow back in the day, and i used to fuck his girl.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYyZJCD49U4
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.