Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Can someone help me get my life together? >18 >no job >no

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
Can someone help me get my life together?
>18
>no job
>no money
>smoke weed every hour
>no ambition
>no plans for future
>most I've done for college is apply to two random scholarships I found online
>just moved to Virginia so no connections for work
>bored as fuck everyday

What the hell can I do to get my life started?

>get off your lazy ass fucking hippy
I just can't, I just can't commit to doing anything and I give up too easily
>>
>Can someone help me get my life together?

No. Only you can. But...

>smoke weed every hour

Might be your problem you dumb cunt.

>I just can't, I just can't commit to doing anything and I give up too easily

Then go see a fucking shrink and stop smoking weed you stupid fuck. If you want help go fucking get it, don't come to an anonymous message board asking a bunch of neckbeard cucks to help you fix your sorry life.
>>
Lol I fucked a girl with the same tattoo in the pic. Didn't read your bullshit though
>>
>>673917262
yeah sure
>>
>>673917220
Agreed 100%
>>
>>673916936
Should of been born into a rich family like myself. Sorry fag but stop smoking weed and learn a trade
>>
Think about how long people would remember you if you randomly died tomorrow, if you're comfortable with that time don't change anything
>>
>>673917896

>should have

>"of been born"

fucking idiot.
>>
Stop smoking weed. You may be fat from the munchies you had, so weight loss may need to occur. Go to your local army recruiter. It's very important you go army and not national guard, you'll still get analy fisted, but much less so. Sign up for the asvab test, and do study and do good, that way you can get a non shit job like I did. Join the army, and wait to go to basic for about half a year. That way you know your in the clear for the weed, and don't get kicked out.
>weed stays in the system for only a month
Guy at my basic got kicked out for weed and the last time he smoked it was three months prior. Try not to trip and fall on an IED and bear with the death by PowerPoint. Serve your country and get your pension after 20 years.
>>
File: image.gif (9 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9 KB, 432x432
Don't stop smoking brother. I've been smoking for 31 years straight, haven't had a job in over 49. Shit works out. If you don't care too much for your family head on the dead and co bus. Was on tour with the dead since 83. No money, no job, just good people with good music and good herb. Live to make yourself happy not impress anyone. Why live to pay bills and die?
>>
>>673916936
Try
was the same myself, bored and lazy fuck, head up my own ass, thing is you won't get anywhere without trying and once you do try you'll like it. I did, now I got a job and pay my own fucking bills and it almost feels good to be like independent and shit.
>>
>>673918795
We're in 2016, fucking grow up.
>>
>>673919673

>2016

It's legalizing everywhere, you are the one being an edgelord.

Are you mormon or something? Christfag maybe?
>>
>>673919881
I'm not talking about the weed, I'm talking about following that dead band.
>>
>>673919673
Grow up about what? Living the way I want to live? The music I listen to? There is not one reason you should be angry. I make my money by making and selling handmade goods, bad that's how I get by. Kindve like how you dress up in your pretty little costume with a suit and tie and do your miserable 9-5 shift at the office, go home and get shitfaced and beat your wife while listening to shitty suicide silence. You are the one that needs to grow up and realize what today's times are about. Nothing different motherfucker, people are still doing what they want to do regardless of your shitty opinion. Fuck you, edge lord.

>inb4 smells like summer is around the corner
>>
>>673916936
How the fuck can you afford to smoke weed every hour without a job?

I work 50 hours a week and barely have enough to get a gram every week or so.
>>
>>673920693
Wow, schools out already?
>>
>>673921065
Bring kind man. All about helping others, always always always get something in return. I also have a close relative who grows minimum 20 plants a season. Usually get about half oz for $50. In legal state of Washington.
>>
>>673920943
Well if you happy being a fucking waste of oxygen, good for you. And what the fuck is Suicide Silence?
>>
>>673921508
Waste of oxygen because I'm having fun. I hope you find happiness...
>>
>>673922318
You're so peaceful man, must be cool being you, totally not a sheep.
>>
Stop smoking weed and join the military.
>>
If you've got no money or job then how do you afford to smoke weed?
>>
>>673922541
Thank you. I don't know you but keep this in mind... There is no sense in arguing. Who is he? Just some random guy on the internet complaining about the way I live because he is unhappy with his. When it comes down to it, I'm doing what I want to do and I'm having fun. He's the miserable one.
>>
>>673917220
agree but I understand OP
>>
Drop the weed and look at craigslist for some shitty job, And go find some homeless kids who can buy booze. Party it up and make some new friends, see if that helps.
>>
man at least u can smoke probation sucks dick, so yeah fuck u
>>
>>673922824
Between you and me, there's no way I'm the miserable one.
>>
>>673916936
Why would you want to have your life togheter man ?
Your life seems very peaceful , smoking some weed , relaxing , no worries , enjoy a nice meal.
Bored as fuck everyday seems nice.

Make some music man , write some shit Grow some weed , vegetables and herbs. Get a cow learn to milk it , get some chickens. Eat some egg. Make some pancakes. Man life is beautiful , you filthy nigger.
>>
Maybe you feel sad and you don't know exactly why, faggy friend?
>>
>>673922553
This. Srsly, learn a trade while making cash and not be able to spend it til you get out apart from cool vacations
>>
>>673923355
Military it's like sell your ass to the country.
>>
>>673916936
Gotchu bro...quit smoking pot for like a week and save the money you would use on smoking pot..after the week..buy a good amount of pot and start selling that shit..you'll have money to do whatever the fuck you want and whenever you want to smoke you have weed whenever you need it..just make sure you sell more than ya smoke.
>>
>no money
>smoke weed every hour
how? do you grow it yourself?
>>
>>673923918
a gram is like $8-15 it's pretty cheap
>>
>>673924261
but if he consumes it that often he's gonna run out of money eventually
>>
grow the motherfucking best weed in the motherfucking world.

Become rich , become a professor of the green stuff man Countries around the world are legalizing it. The business is exploding. It's time to hop on the moneytrain.

One special aspect of growing weed is , how can you manipulate the flavor of a strain. Since it has to do something with the terpentines and shit.

If you wanna smoke , might as well do it productive.
>>
>>673916936
Stop smoking weed, dumbass.
>>
>>673924924
good idea, pick up botany as a hobby, grow shit, give life, that sounds meaningful to me
propably not gonna rule the world, but who will
>>
>>673917220

This ... So much this ... Hell i was In your situation, you need motivation, i have not roamed these boards since i was a kid, currently run my own company with 8 employees, IT company, i am 23y old, avg about 20k $ monthly

Here is the motivation

1) Freud was right, all we subcounciously want is to have sex, start
making money, get laid, Best feeling ever.

2) buy a Nice car & a rolex, and watch old idiots envy you stuck In their dead end job, knowing their life has peaked and they failed, Best feeling ever.

3) having people employed is the Best feeling ever.

4) Party Every weekend and do cocain, Best feeling ever.

5) Project dochbaginess but act humble, people will love you, Best feeling ever.

Do achieve this you need to pursue some interrest, get good at it, get enployed, when you are confusing enough, get out, take a calculted risk
>>
>>673916936
stop smoking , stop giving up easily, get ambitions, surround yourself with abitious people

or kill yourself
>>
>>673916936
Stop smoking weed. Stop masturbating. Stop aimless internet browsing. Choose one thing you like and focus all time into it. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
join military navy takes in any one just lie out your ass, as long as you have no felonies. It will straighten you out and force you to do something plus set your self up for if you wana do 4 and get out. or stay 20 and retire at 38 years old.
>>
>>673925474

*to achieve
*confident enough

Forgive me, i am om a phone and tried as hell
>>
>>673920943
>gets super defensive about a one line criticism and goes on a huge angry rant, cursing and making assumptions about alcoholism and spouse abuse despite having 0 information about the guys life
>happy
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.