Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What do you think? Should it be illegal to vape in public?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 12
File: 56e718f702bde.jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
56e718f702bde.jpg
46 KB, 500x333
What do you think? Should it be illegal to vape in public?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>673911926
at this point, why not just make it illegal to be in public at all. that will solve everyone's issues with others. If no one is in public, then no one can be offended by anyone else.
fucking retards.
>>
>>673912794
Sounds like we got a Bernie supporter over here.
>>
>>673911926
The same laws that apply to cigarettes apply to vaping in public but some retards are too stupid to figure that out.
>>
>>673911926
>>673912794
We shoul just make it illegal to be. We won't have any problems if we don't exist.
>>
>>673911926

No, it shouldn't be illegal to act blatantly homosexual in public.
>>
>>673911926
Should be illegal to vape in private

Actually everything should be illegal

Even being illegal
>>
I'd rather people vape than smoke those disgusting fucking stink sticks that immediately give me acid reflux

They're literally laced with poison.
>>
>>673912993
No
>>
>>673913235
Point proven.
>>
>>673912993
Which is stupid because they aren't cigarettes. I'm all for regulating vaping and keeping it away from schools and kids, but most of the laws around smoking have to do with littering and second hand smoke and the health effects of it. Since that's not a problem with vaping the laws should be different.
>>
>>673913213
This.

and I don't even vape, but it's not cancer it gives you it's popcorn lung. Which can be avoided by not buying shit Chinese liquid, and whatever that flavoring is that they had to ban from being used in popcorn in the first place that gave the condition it's name. Mostly sweet shit.
>>
>>673913622
How is it stupid? Go vape your shit outside. I don't give a fuck if you don't like it, I don't want to smell your lung butter.
>>
>>673911926
Everything should be "illegal" or able to be fined for in public areas unless it's specifically designed for that type of use. But also, all drugs recreational or not should be allowed to be bought and sold legally and taxed for use in their own homes. Also they shouldn't allow landlords to regulate what we can or can't do in our homes. They can require a reasonable fee if anything.
>>
>>673913829
For one, I'm cool with that. If a business decides they don't want people to vape inside then they can do that. But saying 'it smells' is not a legal argument unless you also want to ban BO and axe body spray.
>>
>>673911926
yes
nicotine is enjoyable
anything that is enjoyable should be banned
>>
>>673914094
Actually stores or restaurants can remove people with excess BO or axe body spray.

That being said, I don't need a legal argument. Why would I want some douchecanoe vaping nicotine anywhere near me? I don't walk up and blow my hot breathe in your face.
>>
>>673911926
only if you do it trough your butthole..
no serious, it should
>>
>>673914453
well, you do, at least as much as most people who vape. your breath just doesn't have a nice visual effect so other people can see it... really, you're the douchecanoe since you're sneaking your nasty breath out there instead of announcing it
>>
>>673914453
Then the choice should be up to the business. If they decide they are ok with customers vaping and therefore losing customers like you who don't like it then it's up to them.
>>
>>673914908
this 1 million times...

businesses should be able to pick the demo they'd rather appease. if a restaurant would rather server a smoking crowd, they should get the choice of losing the non-smokers' business. and parents with children/general pussies who can't suck it up and be around smoke for a little while don't have to go there. Now, replace 'smoke' words with 'vape' words and replace 'pussies' with 'tubmlr fags' and you have the same argument in relation to vaping.
>>
>>673914908
The majority of customers do not vape at any business. Unless its a vape shop.

No business is going to allow people to smoke/vape indoors and piss off 90% of their customers.

The real issue is these overly entitled retards who think they can vape anywhere, any time, just because no one has told them to stop yet.

How fucking retarded do you have to be?
>>
>>673915418
people spray cologne/perfume wherever the fuck they feel like... and the chemicals in those are no more regulated (and since they're not ingested, there's no incentive for regulation from within the industry like there is with vaping). plus, the chemicals in perfumes don't get filtered by the users' lungs, making them even more potent when airborne.

and yea, plenty of places would allow smoking if they weren't prohibited from it.
>>
>>673915418
faggot I'm not saying it should be allowed because I do it I'm saying the choice should be up to the business if they want to do it. I know places that let you vape inside (bars and shit like that) as long as they're courteous about it and don't blow huge ass clouds. I don't walk into restaurants acting like a human fucking fog machine and getting bitchy when people ask me to stop. Unlike how you're faggot ass constantly drips bad dragon cum lube on the floor breaking old ladies hips and shit.
>>
Yep
>>673911926
>>
>>673913622
>not a problem
>Diacetyl
>one choice
>>
>>673913622
>Since that's not a problem with vaping
vaping is only new, we yet know the long term effects
>>
>>673911926
It certainly should be.
I shouldn't have to breath in dick flavored vapor of these suicidal idiots.
>>
>>673913622
>Since that's not a problem with vaping
Vaping has carcinogens just like cigarettes.
Fuck that second hand shit from both types of smokers.
>>
>>673916484
not used i over 95% e-liquids and has been banned from use in all food grade products in the EU, witch e-liquids are classified as.
>>
>>673916484
you mean that popcorn lung bullshit. cigarettes have way more of it than vape juice does and you don't see fucking chain smokers getting popcorn lung. Hell, one dude got it from eating nothing but microwave popcorn for a long ass time. And if you still want to bitch about it that's fine, just promote regulating the industry more and banning the use of diacetyl in ejuice.
>>
>>673912954
sounds like the exact fucking opposite
>>
>>673916683
but we do know the long term effects of smoking yet nobody has banned that shit, yet. furthermore saying vaping is worse then vaping based on assumptions and not research when we clearly know smoking is gonna give you cancer sooner rather then later is fucking retarded.
>>
>>673916683
Breathing in anything but oxygen is bad for you so it obviously wont be good.
>>
>>673917016
So it is used in some of them.
You chose the second option.
>>
>>673917731
hell even oxygen is slowly killing us
>>
>>673912794
this guy is right. it is acceptable to smoke weed in public but try lighting up a cigg and watch everyone get their god damn panties in a wad. everyone these days is a god damned faggot. "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE OFFENDED!" no actually you do not have that right. stop being a fucking nigger.
>>
>>673917820
this makes no sense... please use better wording to avoid sounding like a moron in the future.
>>
>>673917324
Cigarettes might have more, cigarettes also illegal in public places.
You also choose the second option
>>
>>673917820
I live in the EU so even if i wanted it i couldn't get it, besides i mix my own e-liquids so i keep organic and clean.
>>
>>673917820
I said choose one, either "not a problem" or Diacetyl.
You agreed that vapes use Diacetyl, which was the second option.
Should i get crayons?
>>
I wish that everyone who vape'd would drown after 1 year of usage.
>>
>>673911926
No, vaping should be legal as a Darwinian indicator of the weaker minds, then we should publicly hang them.
>>
>>673918154
They're illegal because of second hand smoke and littering. Unless we find evidence that '2nd hand vape' is a thing or people start throwing their $100+ mods on the ground after use then there's no reason to ban public use.
>>
>>673918177
How do you know that? Are you a chemist?
>>
This thread is filled with such uneducated underage faggots it's hilarious.
>>
>>673918588
yep, actually i am, work for a pharmaceutical group in denmark.
>>
File: IMG_20160306_1415307.jpg (3 MB, 3672x4896) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160306_1415307.jpg
3 MB, 3672x4896
I'll do what I want. Come at me bro.
>>
>>673918576
>implying vapes don't have second hand smoke.

That was literally the exact reason I brought up Diacetyl.
>>
>>673918688
Your mom is hilarious
>>
>>673911926
Yes, same restrictions as normal cigarettes. The laws against cigarettes aren't implemented just because of the health hazards, but also because not every kid will see hipsters sucking on robot dicks for fun and think this is an alright thing to do.
>>
>>673913152
This. We should just make being legally illegal legally legal, but keep it illegal.
>>
Yeet my nugget
>>
Huayuahauagwu
>>
Fuck me
>>
>>673917995
this to the fucking bajillionth power!

you have a right to go out in public and not be unreasonably harmed (ie. murdered, raped, hit, etc). we've extended that to include things that can be shown to be harmful and also politically advantageous (ie. 2nd hand smoke). however, there are other things that have been shown to be harmful but are not banned in public places (being around obese people dramatically increases the likelihood of becoming obese, which is the leading cause of death if 1st world nations).

so, in conclusion, we should ban vaping only after we've banned eating mcdonald's and taco bell
>>
>>673918688
because you're so fucking enlightened aren't you? we're all on the same turkish textile forum bitching about electronic cigarette, you just want to be the king of the autists that come here
>>
>>673918788
And you are still stupid enough to vape? Bullshit
>>
I want u to fuck me jerry
>>
We should be able to smoke meth in public.
>>
>>673918847
no one has ever gotten ill from diacetyl due to second hand smoke though
>>
File: 1452981828387.jpg (13 KB, 301x298) Image search: [Google]
1452981828387.jpg
13 KB, 301x298
>>673918588
>>673918688
>>673918788
check'em
>>
>>673918847
why? because if there's diacetyl in the juice (which is <5% of the time), it's absorbed into the user's lungs, not expelled.
>>
>>673917515
Agreed.

Captain autismo is autistastic
>>
File: sq1.gif (165 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sq1.gif
165 KB, 500x375
>>673911926
Sucking dick in public should be illegal so yes op
>>
>>673918901
so no more death metal, hardcore rap, or jamband t-shirts? because there will be some kids who see those and don't realize that they're stupid and detrimental...
>>
>>673919186
Eat shit, the science on Diacetyl is in.
We don't have to wait until people are dead to go "oops, we'll I guess now we should do something"
>>
>>673919059
stupid is a relative term, i would say you seem rather uneducated on the subject, so i would say you seem to be the stupid one.
>>
Like 2% of e-juice contains Diacetyl, only fucking retarded mixologists use it. Educate yourself faggots.
>>
>>673917324
Diacetyl doesn't give you popcorn lung from ingesting it. I doubt a guy got it from reading popcorn.
>>
File: capt_offended.jpg (23 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
capt_offended.jpg
23 KB, 300x168
I mean the Diacetyl shit is propaganda. If you look through it comes from that popcorn lung debacle and Diacetyl wasn't even determined to be the official cause. Secondly, everyone was blowing up PG was in antifreeze and thus your vaping antifreeze.
>>
>>673919585
you clearly don't know how science works... but since you seem content to rage ignorantly, i'll just show myself out.
>>
>>673919273
Incorrect, it is exhaled with the vapor.
And multiple studies have shown it is in far greater then 5% of products, that's just pulled out the air bullshit.
>>
people that smoke ciggs always stink like sweat and tobacco. everytime i touch a smoker my hand smells like tobacco for the rest of the day. They cover up the smell with axe deoderant and it stinks even more, you dont have this problem with vaping. Conclusion: ciggs are disgusting and vape tastes good and smells good.
>>
>>673911926
yea
>>673912794
and this
>>
>>673911926
I don't think they should be allowed to smoke inside. Sick of these assholes blowing their smoke in my face going "It's safe!".
>>
>>673912954
learn sarcasm newfriend
>>
>>673919585
You mean just how the FDA treats the VITAMINS industry? How almost anyone can put vitamins on the shelves and the FDA doesnt bat an eye until people are dead.

Have another glass of sheeps milk and use your brain.
>>
>>673919807
>I'm leaving so I can win without doing the work
Later bitch.
>>
>>673919950
i vape and i hate when they do this
>>
>>673914094
>. But saying 'it smells' is not a legal argument unless you also want to ban BO and axe body spray.
If you can smell it, you're inhaling nicotine, a addictive drug, without your consent.
>>
>>673920070
Yes?
Thank you for agreeing with me that this is a stupid policy for the reasons you illustrated, your support of my argument is appreciated.
>>
>>673919465
I was refering to the fact that vapefags think that its completely fine to smoke in places where its totally prohibited (schools, cafeterias, restaurants) Ive seen it happen myself.
Theres enough problems for youth these days with underage smoking (and other illegal and edgy acts), the last thing i want to see is some 14 year old writing "vape" on their letter to santa for christmas
>>
File: 138838320458.jpg (14 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
138838320458.jpg
14 KB, 502x417
>>673920223
Watch out! you might just get gang vaped the next time walk out your door.
>>
>>673920223
A miniscule amount. The same way you're inhaling a miniscule amount of chemicals when you get a whif of Cologne.
>>
>>673919117
I'm pretty sure that meth isn't smoked.
>>
Diacetyl exposures from cigarette smoking far exceeded occupational exposures for most food/flavoring workers. This suggests that previous claims of a significant exposure-response relationship between diacetyl inhalation and respiratory disease in food/flavoring workers were confounded. Further, smoking has not been shown to be a risk factor for bronchiolitis (popcorn lung).

now stfu
>>
>>673920521
from which reddit page did you find about this whole fucking "any kind of body odor is a poison" thing
>>
No, it shouldn't be. As an ex-smoker and a young person, I can safely say that once you start vaping cigarettes actually start tasting horrid; you get accustomed to having a nice flavour, and it is healthier than cigs; obvs there's cunts that'll vape on the tube or something but that's the same for any cunts
>>
>>673920552
funnily enough it's vaped
>>
>>673919892
dude, fuck off your soapbox and learn a little chemistry... diacetyl partially binds to the oxygen receptors in your lungs, leaving only CH3 in the filtered breath. you must be running for president the way you just make up shit to fit your point. also, congrats on the dad-level burn there... i don't think i'll ever recover
>>
>>673920521
>A miniscule amount. The same way you're inhaling a miniscule amount of chemicals when you get a whif of Cologne.
So you won't mind mind if I pee a "miniscule amount" in your drink?
Urine isn't as harmful as nicotine.
>>
>>673911926
Vape = Cancer. Op is now a complete fucking queer.
>>
File: liza3.jpg (182 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
liza3.jpg
182 KB, 768x1024
>>673911926
it should be illegal to watch the movie gremlins. i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYyZJCD49U4 ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

tl:dr: that bitch lets a mogwai live inside her pussy. rent free. and i can barely afford a cheese burger.
>>
>>673920757 retard what the fuck are you talking about. I'm saying that if you're complaining about a little second hand smoke you're a little pussy.
>>
>>673920759
Wait what? you made it sound like a good thing that people vape but then you made it sound like it was bad... wtf?
>>
>>673920397
smoking may be totally banned in those places (though wrongly so in the latter two), but vaping isn't because it's no more dangerous than wearing too much cologne. it's actually probably quite a bit safer to breathe in 2nd hand vapor than to breathe in a strong dose of cologne.

but I agree that people shouldn't blow their cloud in someone's face... however, that guy's probably just an asshole anyway, and he'd find a way to be a dick without his vapemachine
>>
>>673920945
nicotine is not harmful in those amounts ... otherwise you would die from your tomatoes or potatoes or eggplants
>>
>>673911926
Nothing should be illegal
>>
>standing in line to buy tickets
>guy vaping next to me
>sickly sweet vapors coming right at me
>ask him politely if he could stop
>he politely says of course and stops
The real world isn't always full of hyperbole situations and if you just take a moment to talk to people most of them are reasonable and you can solve your problems yourself, not with a shit bunch of laws.
>>
File: 1400097924678.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1400097924678.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1200
>>673911926
>I dont approve of what you do because youbare doing something i dont like so it should be illegal even though i have literally zero large scale and proffesionally conducted researches to back what im saying up!!!!1!!1111
>>
>>673921173
yeah i see how that was a bit badly phrased
what I meant to say was, vaping is a good thing, but like any thing that people do some people are dicks about it; in the same way that some smokers will just light a cig in someone's house or whatever
>>
>>673920757
not BO, but the poisonous chemicals found in perfumes and colognes... and just for the record, body odor is the effect of mostly toxic bacteria building up in the moist places on the body.

now, will someone help this poor lost troll find his cave so he can go back to it and fuck off?
>>
>>673921091
and then you bring up for comparison that inhaling smoke is the same thing than smelling cologne/perfume and call me a pussy because i dont want a cloud of fucking smoke in my face

What kind of a slum rat are you who never dresses fancy / goes out with women who cover themselves with various chemicals
>>
>>673920945
and considering the state of most restaurant toilets, we've all got a miniscule amount of piss (et al) in everything we don't clean for ourselves.
>>
File: message.webm (344 KB, 426x236) Image search: [Google]
message.webm
344 KB, 426x236
>>673921414
>nicotine is not harmful in those amounts
My pee isn't harmful in any amount, so I take it you wouldn't mind drinking a whole glass.
More importantly, by your logic, I should be able to just pee in people's drinks without asking (or telling) them.
>>
>>673921622
guy next to you must not have been a /b/tard.
>>
>>673920703
Thank you for smoking
>>
>>673921979
it's not smoke, jackass. if you're not smart enough to understand that simple fact, then there's no way you're smart enough to make a cogent argument either for or against anything and should find a hero to an
>>
>>673920895
Speaking of making things up...
>>
>>673922684
>ignoring all the cancer-causing agents in vaping
>>
>>673920464
Underrated post
>>
>>673922762
yes? go ahead, we're all waiting. or were you trailing off in hopes that we'd forget you didn't say anything?
>>
>>673919755
>>673919755
he didn't get it from eating popcorn. He got it from the steam coming out of the bags since, I may be wrong here, but I believe the sealant they used contained diacetyl
>>
>>673922917
which are no more than in normal air coming from your non-vaping mouth
>>
>>673922917
what ancer-causing agents specifically, propylen glycol or vegetable glycerin or is it maybe the nicotine, maybe is the water, none of the ingredients are know to cause cancer, i mix it my self there is nothing more to it.
>>
>>673922917
i never said there weren't cancer-causing agents in nicotine vapors (notice I didn't use the word VAPING, because I'd have to be a complete fucking retard to use the action-noun when I shouldn't have). but that's not really the point of discussion; it's just a straw-man you used because your point is... well... pointless.
>>
>>673911926
i think people that are butthurt over people vaping are fucking faggots
>>
>>673923947
lab mice were given concentrated doses of pure nicotine and quickly developed cancer in nearly all of their body systems. however, based on their size, the equivalent dose for a human would be something like two 5-gallon buckets of pure nicotine, which is more than most heavy smokers get in their entire lives. your point's still a good one, just trying to spread the knowledge because there are shitlords in here who will try to use that study to say something that it doesnt.
>>
>>673923874

This guy knows what he's talking about.

>used to be a smoker
>use vapes as a method to quit smoking
>havent had a cigarette in two years
>can ran for miles without getting winded after 500 feet like most smokers
>can actually work out
>slowly lowering my nicotine dosage until I no longer need or want it.

Too all the faggots screaming MUH DIACETYLE--Only fucking retards use that when mixing their juices. Almost all respectable vendors in the USA do not use it.

So for the retards that do, good.

And before someone accuses me of not knowing what I actually vape--I only vape Pure Vegetable Glycerin with my at 3mg.

Stay mad, and keep giving your money to the smokeable Jew.
>>
95% of people who vape aren't a problem...

They're the people trying to get off nicotine, or, if they can't quit, at least do it as cheaply and unobnoxiously as possible. They quietly ask the waiter or bartender "Is it OK if I vape in here?" and if told "No," gladly go outside. The puff happy little clouds.

The other 5% though.

They're the douchenozzles who go around making "giant monster cloudz." They're the asshats who, when politely told, "would you mind not doing that here?" will jump on their fucking soapbox and tell you at length that vaping is perfectly safe and even healthy, because they put vitamin C and shit in their juice. They're the cocksmokers who wear gigantic fucking e-cigs on lanyards around their necks and ready to launch into a long-winded defense of sucking robot cocks for steam at the drop of a hat - loving that Optimus Prime spermy energon vapor.

Fuck those guys. They suck and they ruin it for the 95%.
>>
>>673924530
your reasonable approach to the situation has no place here, for this is 4chan, land of the stereotype and home of the angst-filled middleschooler. go back to the real world from whence thou came, for here, thou art not welcome
>>
>>673922917
btw ... Oxygen causes cancer, nicotine doesn't ... perhaps you should stop breathing
>>
>>673925073
fagit
>>
>>673911926
Yes. And the punishment should be that cops can just put you on your knees and execute you right fucking there on the spot. Ending the sarcasm; OP you're a horrendous pulsating dripping anus of faggot.
>>
>>673925073
cool it heavy metal dog penis breath

>>673924530
man's got it right

fuckin dog dicks
>>
>>673924329
this. most people are trying to quit smoking, which is ACTUALLY really bad for you and pretty bad for everyone around you. vaping is not as bad for you, and there's no reliable evidence that it's at all bad for the people around you. so if you don't like it, just remember that your whiny ass bitching could hinder someone else's progress toward quitting cigarettes. if it's still worth it to you to bitch and moan, then you're a cunt and need to find a bus to lay down in front of.
>>
>>673924329
>the smokeable jew
>smokeable
at least im not autistic you fedora wearing vape "enthusiast"
>>
>>673925764
your dog's dog-dick is on the wrong side... you might should ought to go get that checked out.
>>
>>673911926
do you know how fucking retarded you are op?
yea, ban ecigs but not cigarettes...
your fucking so retarded
>>
>>673926022
careful... your troll's showing
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7 KB, 221x228
durr hurrrrrr
>>
>>673926053
my dog's dog dick is fine thank you dick
>>
File: readImage.jpg (20 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
20 KB, 600x440
My ass really smells like shit.
>>
>>673926258
also, it's leaning a little to the right. that might not be a problem, but mine leans to the left, and since I'm a /b/tard, I assume that's the only correct way for a dog dick to lean, so fuck you and your dog dick
>>
>>673926022

>smokable jew
>smokable

>implying he wasn't talking about cigarettes

stay retarded frend :DDD
>>
>>673911926
yes but only cause its pretentious douchy vamp kid faggotry.
>>
>>673920992
>i used to fuck a trap.
>she'd come over sometimes while her >boyfriend was away after school.

>once the door would close she'd almost >instantly get naked. most times she'd put on >her favorite song and start sucking. then she >would cry. her tears and makeup would drip >down her face onto my dick. its surprising how >cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her >what was wrong. in between licks she told me >that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite >song. so even though she loved hearing it and >it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her >think about the fact that she was cheating on >her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder >down somebodies throat then right after she >told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang >out anymore. wanna get lunch?

>
this was the song:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYyZJCD49U4 [Remove]

this was in a trap post, is there something im not getting? is this a joke or?
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 12

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.