Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I might break up with my gf Here are the pros and cons about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: bde.png (288 KB, 446x334) Image search: [Google]
bde.png
288 KB, 446x334
I might break up with my gf

Here are the pros and cons about her

Pros
>The sex is amazing
>She lets me cum inside every time
>She is a crazy nympho and wants sex is minute of every day
>She is 100% honest with me. It's detrimental at times but for the most part it's nice
>She's cheap as fuck and genuinely does not want me to pay for anything. She will camp (and leave early the next morning without paying) instead of staying at a hostel, buy stuff after holidays etc
>She's French so I get to practice my French with her
>The few times that she's happy around me she gives me this look that makes my heart melt

Cons
>She's studying to become a teacher. So if our relationship gets more serious I'll have to be the one contributing more money since teachers make shit pay. Plus she will have tenure so we will have to live here forever
>She refuses to swallow or have cum anywhere near her face
>She gets jealous easily and always thinks I'm cheating on her
>She has cheated on her ex in the past
>She was raised in a broken family. Her mom hates her and she and her twin do not speak to each other
>Whenever it's going good she always has to find "something" to get mad at me about
>She's controlling
>She lives far and doesn't drive
>She has no intention of getting fit. She is far from fat and actually has a very nice body but it pains me that she doesn't want to become super fit like myself. She says she's too lazy.
>More often than not she is in a bad mood
>Gets into conflicts with people easily and thinks everyone hates her
>Cannot accept the fact that she doesn't have blue eyes and blonde hair
>She doesn't want kids. This one is important to me but she has said that she will "probably change her mind later on". But I think she may be saying that because she doesn't want to lose me

So what do I do?
>>
>>673910022
grow some balls
>>
Flip a coin faggot
>>

cheater projecting her own cheating tendencies. She will cheat on you when some other guy gives her attention
>>
When half the pros are just the sex, break up.
>>
File: lionlove.jpg (101 KB, 540x685) Image search: [Google]
lionlove.jpg
101 KB, 540x685
>>673910022
why are you having sex with a lioness?
>>
Don't do it
>>
>>673911412
This guy knows how it is
>>
>>673911412
>truth
>>
Smash her box one last time then do it
>>
Cant accept the fact that she doesn't have blond hair and blue eyes? Sounds like a jew
>>
>>673911412

This is what I thought at first. Even before she told me she had cheated on someone I had this feeling that she had already cheated before. But the way she talked about it I just have this feeling that she wouldn't do it again.

Right now I kind of love her but not enough to spiral into a depression if our relationship ended. If she cheated on me I would leave her and that's it.
>>
Why do I get the feeling that you are her bitch completly at surrender to her?
>>
>>673913365

Because I said she's controlling
>>
>>673910022
Think with your head not your dick, also checked.
>>
Welcome to relationships. You either have to learn to deal with it, or break up. But 90% of all women are like this, her crazy may not be as bad as the next one. Also tiny cheese.
>>
Shit in her underwear draw
>>
>>673910022
Cheat on her with her twin
>>
post pictures of her.
>>
File: thegame.jpg (15 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
thegame.jpg
15 KB, 181x182
>She is a crazy nympho and wants sex is minute of every day
>She is 100% honest with me. It's detrimental at times but for the most part it's nice

are you even trying
>>
>>673911106
This guy has it. You're life, man the fuck up and quit asking the internet. Ask your best friend. Not a bunch of fucking stranger neets.
>>
If she is a quebecois, keep her
They are sexy as fuck
>>
>>673910022
sean?
>>
>>673910022
Revision your mental image of relationship buddy. Is the only person to have a relationship with a perfect 10/10? You're gonna end up lonely.

Also, we don't know shit about you. How are we supposed what you should do without knowing jackshit who that is?

There's no perfect relationship, bear that in mind. If she's worth keeping over her annoying aspects, or you can find a way to deal with those, keep her. If you find yourself dragged down by her in the great scheme, it's better for the both of you to dump her.
>>
>>673910022
>women are never happy with how they look
>women always need something to bitch about
>women are very.... cheaty and if she has done it she will assume you will too. it will take years and years for her to get over it
>all women want kids when they hit their early thirties
>she sounds like a good girlfriend, you just gotta put yourself in her shoes now and then. if you both work on it itll get better over time no matter what problem it is.
>get over yourself.
>>
>>673916867
If she is Québecoise*

Québecois = male
Québecoise = female

Welcome to french where every words has a gender.
>>
>>673917166
/thread
>>
>>673910022
To be honest, if you're already thinking about breaking up with her, you mentaly already have. If the relationship would be satisfying than you wouldnt even have these thoughts. You're probably going to break up with her in the long run when she does something incredibly stupid and that can't really take long, because well, she's a woman
>>
>>673917673
thats cuz op is an insecure cunt who doesnt know how good he has it
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>cheated on her boyfriend in the past
>Thinks youre always cheating on her

Holy shit break her heart as soon as possible. She sounds like a dumb cunt. Get out before she cheats on you too
>>
100% honest but has cheated before with ex.
What does it all mean?
>>
File: d8pB6hl.jpg (49 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
d8pB6hl.jpg
49 KB, 500x313
>>673911664
>>
>>673918179
I worded this poorly but dont get it mixed up i meant with her ex as you stated.
>>
shit on her face while she's sleeping
>>
>>673918589
kek roll
>>
>>673910022
Impossible to make a judgement without a picture OP. Please provide.
>>
>>673919222
Trips have spoken OP.
>>
>>673918589

this, post vid
>>
>>673919222
trips get OP, delivrar
>>
File: Chekced.png (106 KB, 571x571) Image search: [Google]
Chekced.png
106 KB, 571x571
>>673919222
trip OP has to do it.
>>
OP, most of these good/bad traits die off with time. The real super warning sign here is that she is always in a bad mood. This is not going to change. I suggest let her go and find a woman who will take your seed in her mouth.
>>
>>673910022
Be more dominant. That means tell her if shes Flippin shit for no reason... And tell her to stop.
Make more opposite decisions and stick with them. Be more alpha about everything. If still no satisfactory results then move on and find someone more compatible.
>>
OP is faggot, post pictures OP, you cockless faggot.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.