Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Is there anyone else here who hates tattoos (or those who have them)?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 20
File: survivor.jpg (546 KB, 1156x771) Image search: [Google]
survivor.jpg
546 KB, 1156x771
Is there anyone else here who hates tattoos (or those who have them)?
>>
can you elaborate on what it is you don't like about tattoos?
i don't have any but am thinking about getting some
>>
>>673471686

chicks with ankle tattoos... the only chick i'd be like "we've been stuck in this elevator for 3 days... i'm still not sure if you're worth fucking".
>>
>>673471686
I do. They're supposed to have a specific color but in the end their color is just overwhelmed by the color of the skin making it almost unrecognizable.
>>
File: 1351037460126.jpg (127 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1351037460126.jpg
127 KB, 467x700
>>673471686
i dont. but i have 1 so....
>>
>>673471686
I like Tattoos
They tell me who NOT to hire
>>
>>673472416

It's degeneracy you wear on your skin. Those who have tattoos are generally drug addicts and criminal types.
>>
>>673471686
i dont mind a few tattoos, but when you start tattooing your hands, neck, or face it think its kinda gross
>>
>>673472821
I've never done drugs and I'm not some criminal. I have one although it's a joke tattoo and it's on my ass.
>>
Tattoos are fine as long as they are in a place easily hidden by a simple shirt. If I can see your tattoos when you're fully clothed then you're a degenerate.
>>
>>673473185

Tattooed people usually wear very casual clothing to show them off and piss off those who don't have them.
>>
>>673472780
Unless part of the hiring process is to strip naked and do a body search, you could hire someone without knowing they have one. GG bro.
>>
>>673472821
not trying to be difficult but what is the harm in marking your skin? i don't understand the degeneracy part.
the folks i know with a tattoo are not criminals or addicts, just saying. i honestly just want a dialog
>>
>>673473413

Then you don't know them very well.
>>
File: tattoo-and-roarke.jpg (38 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
tattoo-and-roarke.jpg
38 KB, 300x400
>>673471686

How can you hate either of these guys?
>>
ya it pisses me off , not sure why , the worst part is when some tattooed person tells some idiotic story "this tattoo ive made because blablabla part of my life blablabla to remember blablabla" that makes me wanna barf
>>
>>673473185
I guess I question how having a tattoo makes you less than when it comes to qualifications. I suppose depending on the tattoo itself could be a marker, like if the tattoo had and held skinhead values or beliefs etc... but how is a someone with just art embedding in their arm or whatever less qualified to do the job at hand or have less than "moral" character?
>>
>>673474040
It's not about morality for me, it's about making good decisions vs making bad decisions. If you have a tattoo that is visible when fully clothed then you've made bad choices and are likely to do so again.
>>
>>673471686
Daily reminder that before going on Survivor, Scot Pollard was in a shitty horror movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGrv3p_Jbv0
>>
>>673471686
I lose all resect for a woman if she has any tattoos, its the same as if she tells you she was a prostitute or had niggers for previous boy friends.
as a club security guard I found men with tattoos seemed to think they were like armour plating, and laughed when they discovered they're not
>>
>>673473569
yeeeaaaaahhh but i do. how could you possibly know how connected i am with my friends? so i guess you're not interested in having a reasonable discussion about this. is you are though i'm here.
>>
>>673472821
I have 13 and counting tattoos, all in visible proximity of people I meet. I am a father of 3, husband and hard worker. I've never committed a single crime worse then the occasional speeding. My wife has tattoos, same story. My friends all have ink, same story. I have never once tried a single illegal drug in my 30 years on this planet, including when I was a teenager before I got my ink. Hell, I live in Colorado where you can literally buy pot from a store down the street legally and I've never tried it. The worst substance I've ever put into my body is beer, whiskey and the rare big Mac. I'm a scout leader for my sons troop and leader in my church. Please explain how I'm a degenerate.
>>
>>673474753
>scout leader, church leader
pedophile
>>
>>673471686
>whaaa stop liking what I don't think!

Get over it, it's not your skin so what difference does it make to you? Quit being a bitch boy.
>>
tattoos are superficial as fuck
you only get them for OTHER people to look at them.

are you too dumb to remember something in your head?
>>
>>673475029
Oh, so you're just a troll. I keep forgetting people are incapable of formulating a real opinion without being a giant douche nozzle
>>
>>673474753
well this is /b/ so expect some bullshit responses.
the attempts at trolling these days are more sad than anything. you don't have to prove anything to anyone, just keep being your awesome self anon
>>
In my experience, heavily tattooed people, like people who are living some kind of "tattoo lifestyle" are the most self-involved, self-entitled, whiny bastards I've ever met. Show me a dude covered in tats and I will show you a guy who will spend 2 hours at a party talking about his rights and his spirituality and his upbringing and how it all is bringing him down, but he's raging against the machinery of a broken system one ink blot at a time. Unlike the rest of the sheeple who have bought-in or sold out.
>>
>>673475260
Actually, some people get tattoos for themselves. Why would you put something on your body for Someone else especially when that someone else will leave.
>>
>>673475192

> tattooed
>>
>>673475260
and you are completely free of outside influences? you don't buy anything based on how you think others will judge you? clothes, cars, food?
>>
>>673475326
no, my real opinion is that guy is a pedo
>>
>>673474753
Get out of here faggot we dont have a life
>>
>>673475647
like i said, are you too stupid to remember something in your head? that you have to permanently write it on yourself.

>>673475731
I genuinely am. I buy cars that are cheap or fast (the driving experience)
I buy clothes that are on special and only wear them because of other people not wanting to see my dick. I only eat within my macros, stopped caring about taste along time ago because it was fucking stupid to eat something because it tasted good rather than because i needed to sustain myself.
>>
>>673474753
>Loving husband
>Good father
>Lives normal life
>Scout leader
>Church leader
Good man
>>
>>673475582
I guess there are those kinds of people out there but you could easily take the tattoos away and replace that with any kind of religion, any kind of socio-political outlook, any thing could be replaced and that person would still be self-absorbed.
>>
>>673475731
>comparing something permanent and optional to temporary necessities which we just choose to do better because we can.
>>
>>673476045
It's not writing sometimes though. It's the symbolic meaning behind whatever it is... or even still maybe it's just cute. I don't see why personal rite of passage is wrong. Obviously you can just remember but some people want to see it as a reminder, like the look, like the pain during and after, the little maintenance up-keeps, etc...
>>
>>673476045
that's great and that works for you, awesome. so i guess my next question would be why are you so concerned with what someone does with there own skin? it doesn't affect you, it has no bearing on how you live your life.
>>
No problem with tattoos that are private, maybe small and concealed as a nod to a deal relative or an inside joke with a loved one. Or something meaningful to honor a fallen comrade.

I do have a problem with spur of the moment, full sleeve "haha look at me I'm so funny and relevant" comic strip tattoos on every visible square inch of the arms and legs. The type that are done without much thought about what they'll be like when they're 50.
>>
>>673476892
im not concerned. i merely gave my opinion on the matter.

so i guess my next question would be why are you so concerne with what someone thinks bout what someone does with their own skin? it doesnt affect you, it has no bearing on how you live your life.
>>
>>673474753
Leviticus 19:28: “Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.”

Enjoy hell lol
>>
>>673476368
true. but how does this affect you and your life? what could it possibly matter that someone gets a tattoo?
>>
>>673472821
really now? I know plenty of very successful businessmen and women who have half, and full sleeves, full back portraits, chest tattoos, and so on. Just because drug dealers have tattoos does not mean that everyone who has a tattoo is a drug dealer, or criminal. you should really go outside more, and open your eyes. :)
>>
>>673477160
what could it possibly matter that someone doesnt like that someone gets a tattoo?
>>
>>673476925
But who cares what they look like at 50? You could be dead before that... health problems, murder, suicide. accidents...
>>
>>673477064
good point. just seems to be a frivolous waste of outrage over something that doesn't matter.
>>
>>673476045
Keep scrolling it's bait
>>
>>673477367
true, it doesn't. unless you are actively attempting to make that person feel bad for choosing to do something to there own body that has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>673471686
ya. degenerates
>>
>>673477953
*their
>>
>>673472821

ITT: peope who don't know what "generally" means. Blacks are generally worse than whites. It's why property value are lower in areas of a higher black demographic. Don't be mad. its just a statistical fact.

Also, you draw "cool pictures" on your permanent skin just to show other people what you think about yourself. It's like a giant sign that says, "Look how cool I think I am".

Douche.
>>
>>673477674
theres no actual reason to worry anymore, in the days before peaceful times, you had legit reasons to be worried, hunger, danger etc.

Humans are wired to be worried as a survival mechanism and when there is nothing to actually worry about, you get little bitches who worry about stupid shit. (more common in women)
>>
I have a hand tattoo and a half sleeve I'm pretty shitty I guess your right
>>
File: 1.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
Yea there's prolly lots of intolerant fuckheads on /b/ with some hateful disposition toward body art, and yet an unsettling taste for violence and war.
>but tattoos are bad 4 jahbs!
>>
>>673474533
>/b/
>reasonable discussion
pick one.
>>
>>673477953
you could argue that people are attempting to make their skin bad on a body part that has nothing to do with their brain.
>>
>>673472780

I have six tattoos, none visible outside of my clothing. I have a 70k a year job and it's not manual labor. Tattoos don't equal degeneracy, unless they're above the collarbone.
>>
>>673477494

>you could be dead before that

By that reasoning nobody should put money into retirement superannuation because fuck it, we'll all be dead by then anyway. Who cares about paying off your home loans? You could be dead by the time your 50 anyway.

It's more the show off factor, like people who get inked up not because it means something to them but just so they can post a picture of it on fb and get x number of likes and comments to satiate their narcissistic desires.
>>
>>673478120
i like this theory
>>
I have 2 home done tattoos, a small circle on my front left hip, and "ACID" very low on my ankle. As long as they aren't super visible, I'm fine with tattoos. The really big ones look good for a month, then turn into trash. But I like mine.
>>
>>673471686
HAY OP HOW SHOCKED WERE YOU WHEN CALEB LEFT SURVIVOR!?? INTENSE EPISODE YA YA?
>>
>>673472821

Matt Taylor, the astrophysicist who headed the team which landed the Rosetta on a comet, has two full sleeves. Tell me, is this highly intelligent man a drug addict or a criminal in your books?
>>
>>67347832
trying to make their skin bad? i think you are making a lot of assumptions about those who are getting tattoos. are there a sizable amount of folks who get tattoos douchebags? yes absolutely but you can't judge everybody because of them.
>>
>>673478316
touche
>>
Bump to remind idiots that they are actually idiots.
>>
>>673479759
woot
>>
>>673474753
You are permanently marking your body with something God didn't not command you to mark it with.

>leader in my church.
Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

I am not trying to be holier than thou, but to say that tattoos are not degenerate is a lie. Consider it a mistake and be humble, do try to stick by your mistakes simply because you made them (pride)
>>
okay look this is one of those topics where how you are reacting to someone with a tattoo is this issue and not the person with the tattoo. tattoos are proven to be safe so all the concern trolls can fuck off and it is not your skin so why would you possibly care? how you are reacting to it say s more about you than the person who has it.
>>
>>673480046
Sounds like rekt.
>>
>>673480046
and if i don't believe in god? SPECIFICALLY your god? then what? you get to impose your beliefs on me?
>>
>>673477233

I've been outside enough to know that the vast majority of 'Muricans are tattooed drug addicts.
>>
File: China Tattoo Meme.jpg (50 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
China Tattoo Meme.jpg
50 KB, 480x640
Tattoos are stupid and ugly. Hands, neck, and face tattoos make you look like a criminal as well.
>>
>>673478863
And some athletes are obese according to BMI, doesn't mean that every fatty is an athlete.
>>
>>673480046
there is no god, fag
>>
>>673480387
>its safe. thats all that matters.

sticking your dick in a baby is safe too. I guess that is all that matters.
>>
>>673480858
wow just wow. comparing raping a child with getting a tattoo. well that just shows how out of touch you are. one involves choice in what one does with ones own body and the other involves violently assaulting another person. you have some serious mental issues my friend and are way too judgemental
>>
>>673478863

Wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>673480858
man you're trying soooooo hard
>>
i would say i dont like them but it is also true i am a huge faggot and cant let anyone get near me with a needle just thinking about someone using a needle to put holes to insert artifical colour makes me want to cry
>>
>>673480606
of course not, you are free to do as you wish, just be warned your are disobeying the commandment of the living God, which will not bode well with you

>>673480767
I hope you change your beliefs before you die, you are in for an awful surprise
>>
>>673474753
coo story /b/ro
>>
>>673478102
sounds like you dont know what 'generally' means
>>
>>673481609
and this ladies and gentlemen is the definition of tolerance. you don't like it but you aren't willing to condemn a whole subset of folks who do partake in it.
>>
I hope when Trump is elected, he throws everyone with tattoos in a fucking oven. There's no place for them in a healthy society.
>>
>>673481947

No, that's the definition of cuckoldry.
>>
>>673481676
here's the thing, i think you should absolutely have the right to worship the god you believe in. peace be with you. but do not impose that belief on me.
i don't believe in god. i will not try to convince you of my belief please don't try to convince me of yours.
>>
Name one person with tattoos that doesn't use drugs. I fucking dare you.
>>
I have some good friends with ink. It doesn't diminish character. If I see some tats on a woman, however, its an instant turn off. I can't do it. My ex wanted to have another fuck after we broke up, and she went out and got herself a tattoo on her ass. I went soft.
>>
>>673482097
really, like really?
i'd like to hear more of your thoughts
>>
>>673480046
>implying tattoos aren't older than your christianity shenanigans
>>
>>673482377
your mom
>>
>>673481676
I guess what I find interesting on the whole god concept is why would this "god" give you "free will" and judge you harshly for using it. Why not just make us all believe so no one is "punished" for doing or not doing something?... I can only hope you are a troll but the sad thing is I know someone out there actually has these beliefs.
>>
>>673482097
or having fear of sharp objects? I start sweating whenever i see blades,swords big knives etc. surprisingly i have never been afraid of doctors giving injections but I try to avoid it
>>
>>673482517
boom! truth bomb
>>
>>673481888

Find a statistic where people with tatoos come out in a majority favorable situation as opposed to people without tatoos.

>Protips: You can't. People with tats are just less intelligent/lack foresight and in a GENERAL sense, make worse decisions.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x168
>>
>>673482097
so then what would you define tolerance as?
>>
>>673471686
It used to be cool when it really was only bikers and scummy people with them, before it became a trend soccer moms follow

Now it's just a sure sign of immaturity and a lack of intelligence
>>
>>673482960

You can't tolerate stupid decisions unless you make the same decision.
>>
>>673471686
I fucking hate tattoos
>>
>>673482672
it's alright dude. I have the same thing. When it comes to shots and having my blood drawn, it makes me anxious but when I got my tat it's a different feeling. The vibration helped me get through it. That and I was really depressed so the pain was a welcomed feeling
>>
>>673475906
>>673475326
not the suspected pedo but I kek'd. Yeah anyone who brags about their position in organizations of formitive youth on an anonymous shit-to-diamond range quality post site is suspect enough. Throw in the fact these institutions have some bronze age ideas on human sexuality and have largley gotten away with rape in their institutions related to divinity, you're really gonna sound like a pedo. As to his tattoos he might not look like a crinimal but his cross, baby jesus, and stupid proverbs quote tattoos in visible locations are useful to the rest of us as an idiot alert.
>>
>>673482728
>proving a negative
>>
>>673477104
there is no hell lol
>>
>>673480046
>god
kek
>>
File: 1444659400654.png (100 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
1444659400654.png
100 KB, 281x211
>this whole thread

Half my family is Welsh. My grandma was always trying to get me into Welsh history and whatnot whenever she came to visit. She was in poor health two years ago, so we planned to fly over to England for her 90th birthday, in case it was her last. As a surprise for her, I got the dragon from the Welsh flag tattooed between my shoulder blades. She died a few months before her birthday, so now I consider the tattoo a sort of memorial piece.

I'd ask OP to explain how that's "degenerate", but he's most likely religious and has the mindset of a babyboomer, so there's no point.
>>
>>673471686
Tattoos are for degenerates. Period.
>>
>>673483715
so is religion
>>
If I had tattoos it would be useful, like blood type and my allergy (a metal) in case they use screws made of that shit if I survive starring in a rekt thread. Insert IV here might be usefull but It just might make using that vein suspicious. I really don't understand tattoos My mother thinks they look low class, and while I know lots of people of all walks of life have them, I still never appreciate them as PERMENANT body art.
>>
>>673483534
i'm sorry for your loss anon. i'm glad you have something that means so much as a part of you.
>>
>>673471686
Getting some ink this month. So what?
>>
>>673483715
See
>>673483534

Explain any degeneracy in this post.
>>
>>673483248
thanks,my dad actually got me a doctor to see if there was something wrong because since I was a child i was too afraid of all the sharp things and even more then other kids the doctor said it is just a psychological problem nothing to worry about and it is pretty common these days turns out there are too many fags who are afraid of sharp objects
>>
>>673484083
i think this is the right attitude to have. they are not a thing to be taken lightly and i think that is a major part of the hate that is in this thread. they are trendy and the majority of people who get them because they think they are cool are douchebags. but if you really want one and it speaks to who you are in your core then really consider it.
>>
>>673482320
> but do not impose that belief on me.
How am I imposing my beliefs onto you? I am warning you, if you think my warning is false, then don't listen, but God is in you and God created you so you consider for but a moment to what I have to say. Don't abandon that consideration, consider and save yourself, fear God

>i will not try to convince you of my belief
Do as you wish

>>673482517
Christ predates creation, Christ-ianity is certainly older than tattoos
>>
I have a sweet tat that says, "tight ass" on my forearm. That's what they called me in the Seals, but none of the civilians get me. Do now I just look like an idiot like the rest of the tatoo folk.
>>
>>673471686
I have one tattoo, and I hate 99% of tattoos.
People get these pretentious intricate fucking bullshit tattoos, it pisses me off.
I guarantee you the giant rose on your arm is going to look like a bruise in 15 years. And you know your cheap ass isn't paying to get it touched up every 5 years.
pic related my tattoo, a simple, sensible, attractive tattoo that has several layers of personal meaning to me.
>>
>>673483120
this makes no sense. of course you can tolerate something that you yourself aren't doing. wtf?
>>
>>673471686
I like tattoo's but only the reaaallly good ones
but I would never get one, my body is a masterpiece and any changes would take away from its beauty
>i lift
>>
>>673471686
Tattoo's are much like haircuts, some suit some people whilst looking daft on others and some can wear a lot of tattoos and it looks ok whereas for others with even very few it look daft.
So when it comes down to it, its not a matter of tattoos or not, or of more or less, it's will those tattoos suit you. Tattoos may not suit you at all, even though you like the look of them.

Way too many people don't consider any of this and just go by the question;
Do I like tattoos?
And if they do like them, what pictures do they want on themselves, instead of what sort of image, how big and where would suit them.
>>
>>673485178

So unless, someone asks you about fire or roses or triforces in this context, you just look like an idiot w/ a stupid fucking picture on his arm.

If you have to explain why your "neato pictures" have meaning, you are actually just an idiot.
>>
>>673485178
exactly, it's the folks who get one because it's "trendy" or "fashionable" that ruin it for the rest of us.
>>
>>673482649
God gave us the ability to see and to think and to love, but he did not give us the right to be wicked, wickedness destroys and we are punished for it unless forgiven. "Free Will" is a concept created by men, not God, for without God we can do nothing, if you do not follow the commandments of God, and use your body and mind specifically how God intended them to be used, you will destroy yourself, because it is not perfect and you will pay for what you destroy. Your body does not belong to you, it belongs to the Lord

>Why not just make us all believe so no one is "punished" for doing or not doing something?
Would God judge us if we had not the capacity for belief or faith? No, God judges us because we have knowledge of good and evil, thus being created by God, we all have knowledge of God and what he expects, it is at its very basis pure logic and at it's most complex perfect creation. You have all things necessary for belief in the living God, the only thing that is a barrier between you and your belief is wickedness of mind, hypocrisy, arrogance and lack of faith. You see the sun and the moon are the same size, and there is none other world like our own, and how men stand above every creature on this world, yet you think we were raised from the ground without God. I would not call that humble or scientific, I call that an arrogant delusion and I would be correct in calling it that
>>
>>673485658
wrong. see you're making it about you and it's not. you have to get over yourself. can you do that? not everything is about you. it has nothing to do with you. i can guarantee that this person never had a thought of you when they got this. is that hard for you to digest? does that make you feel small?
>>
>>673485658
The fuck is a fire rose. My tattoo needs no explanation. It's personal. Nobody asks about it anyway. fuck my cock.
>>
I've baited like 4 times and this thread still didn't take off.

It's like pp with tats don't even care that they are morons.
>>
>>673478863
Drug addict and criminal since he uses illegal drugs. Being a drug addict doesn't mean you can't be a great scientist. Many of the world's greatest scientists were drug addicts.
>>
>>673485064
You know actually, there was temporary tattoos as far back as the middle stone age and the upper paleolithic. They used ochre and other pigments to create symbolic meaning, potential rites of passage and to express individualism and group identity.

>Anthropology Major
>>
not rly
>>
File: 1456127247890.jpg (95 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
1456127247890.jpg
95 KB, 680x989
>>673486232
>>
>>673480858
That is why African men rape babies. They think there is no risk of AIDS that way.
>>
>both my legs are done knee up to about where my balls hang
>sleeve on left arm
>entire left hand is done
>left index finger
>two tattoos on right arm
>right index finger
>from hairline on neck down to my ass crack is done
>two tattoos on low right leg

I am guilty of minor crimes and I love drugs. I am not self entitled, I don't care about anyone's rights or spirituality, I just like to get fucked up and laugh. Why won't you love me?
>>
>>673485893
and that's fine for you to believe but again don't press that belief on me. if you think getting a tattoo is an affront to your lord then by all means i think you should not get one but if i don't believe in your god then you don't get to say what i do to with my body.
>>
>>673486636
huh.

the reason why i fuck babies is cos the holes are tighter.

each to their own I guess
>>
>>673486448
>Anthropology Major
Anthropology has a lot of lies in their studies, they were funded by the social sciences, which were created by the frankfurt think tank, specifically to undermine Christian teachings.

The earth is no older than 6000 years, all the dendrochronology, carbon dating, and other methods used to date earth before this time are lies and as such any evidence connected with these fictitious dates can be discarded
>>
>>673486683
>also one on each collar bone
>and one on right knee

Forgot those!
>>
>>673486854
kek
>>
>>673472821
What about those who aren't drug addicts or criminals?
>>
>>673486943
well no point in debating with this person.
also, why are they on /b/? hmmmmm
>>
File: juses crust.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
juses crust.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
>>673486943
>>
>>673486228

But you got it to show other people how interesting you are. Otherwise you would keep your personal life to yourself. Retard.

HEY GUYS, THIS IS MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS. LUVDICKS.NET

BUT IGNORE IT PLEASE, ITS PERSONAL.

Bunch of fucking faggot retards in this thread. If you wanted something personal and special to you, you gonna plaster in on your body for the world to see. Then subsequently invoke questions about your moronic "body art".

Gdi, mfw

>:^)
>>
>>673486689
>you don't get to say what i do to with my body.
like I said before your body is given to you by God to do with as you wish, but you do not own it. You are given it temporarily and if you do anything against the will of the Lord with it (anything evil or wrong) you will be held accountable. I tell you this out of love, I don't want to see you get in trouble with God. If you think I have a false God, then why consider my words? Unless God is trying to speak to you through my words. Please listen, I am not here to have a contest of wills with you, contention is not in my blood, listen and be saved
>>
>>673486943
kek
yeah! Fuk U authigenic clays and alkali feldspars! Fuck'yo K->Ar decay! Dat noble gas wuz der in da ground da hole tyme!
>>
>>673487174
>also, why are they on /b/? hmmmmm
Came here when I was in middle school and along the way I found Christ. This website has good information on conspiracies and every once and a while they have good things, but for the most part this place is a disgrace. A bad parent can give birth to good children, just look at the lineage of the kings of Israel
>>
I just don't understand whyy anyone would get them. They're always ugly and they're always pointless. Just print the image you want on a shirt and wear that so you don't ruin your body forever.
>>
I'm a micronesian and I don't have tattoos. It's just meh to me.

Identifying with body art is shallow.
>>
File: 1368345806677.jpg (88 KB, 400x445) Image search: [Google]
1368345806677.jpg
88 KB, 400x445
>>673471686
massive tatt hater reporting in. If you have a tatt you are close to down syndrome in my book
>>
sounds like you're mad there are plenty of successful happy people with tattoos just like there's plenty of prisoners and criminals with tattoos and you're just fat ugly plain and uninteresting working at mcdonalds with nothing to hold over anyone else
>>
>>673485893
You know, I really wish you were a troll but your comment is literally dripping right now.

If god created everything, why would he even create good and evil. He can create or destroy literally everything. That's the whole concept of a god, all knowing power, all seeing power, all power manifested, all ability, etc... I don't see why god would judge, criticize, punish or harm something he created. That's like saying, I'm going to have a baby and then abuse that baby if they disobey me. I'll beat the respect into them. That's abusive and if god is all knowing and literally a God, shouldn't he know that there was a potential for that and just forgive his creation? Why judge and send us to hell or whatever?
>>
>>673487258
>plaster it on my body for the world to see

I don't know a lot of people who run around bare-chested to show off their full torso tattoo.
>>
>>673486448
Henna is commonly used today as temporary markings (temp tattoos) today.
>>
>>673487041

Outliers.

idk why they would put themselves in the same group as a bunch of douches without some sort of gain.
>>
I absolutely despise tats. And while we're at it, I hate any piercing that isn't just vanilla ear piercings and only on girls. I don't know what it is, but it must be something about the body not looking right to me
>>
>>673487264
I was once told that to have an upside cross hanging in your home invited demons/devil into your home, if you had it tattooed on your body it invited you to be possessed. My girlfriend worked with foreigners who preached this to her, she kind of believed them because she's easily convinced. So what did I do? I had some tattoo work done on my back, then asked the artist to free hand a shitty little upside down cross on my knee so i could offend people like you. I'll get it covered up later with a larger tattoo, for now it is glorious. That was also three years ago and I'm demon free.
>>
>>673478348
you make 70k sucking cock?
>>
>>673487264
that is some seriously convincing writing right there. but for real though, you don't seem to be able to see things through another persons view point. but then again maybe i'm making assumptions i shouldn't. are you speaking from the view of a christian god? because there are some religions that embrace tattoos.
>>
>>673487710
>idk why they would put themselves in the same group as a bunch of douches without some sort of gain.

Well, I mean I'm an outlier then. Wouldn't bother trying to explain it though, seems like you got your mind made about about this. You're not looking for discussion, you're looking to preach to the quire.
>>
>>673471686
I don't hate them, but there really isn't anything unique or interesting about them anymore.
>>
File: 1354919799946.jpg (546 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1354919799946.jpg
546 KB, 1920x1280
>>673486683
You sound like a pretty decent guy. I'd chill with you.
>>
Instant turn off if a girl has one, which sucks since they all do nowadays.
>>
>>673487683
Most popular tats among men are sleeves. Google it.

Or at least straight men.
>>
>>673487437
so you're point in being here is to help guide folks into the light?
>>
>>673487885
Can't spell choir.

Basic pleb with stupid fucking tatoos.
>>
>>673487522

Also on that note micronesian body art was done as a way of creating castes of people. The Chamorro of the Marianas never tattooed historically because of how it created castes. That's the foundational reason I don't have them. People want to create caste identity with tattoos, some do it for artistic reasons. I'm not an artist nor do I adhere to any particular group so much that I will tattoo. I really only despise people who get them removed or covered up. I actually loathe them.
>>
>>673487664
>If god created everything, why would he even create good and evil.
Evil is the absence of good like dark is the absence of light, while in the bible it does say he creates evil, he actual creates things perfectly, meaning if evil comes if not for the sake of a test, it is because of some prior departure from perfection (aka sin).

>That's like saying, I'm going to have a baby and then abuse that baby if they disobey me.
This is a false analogy, the Baby has no concept of good or evil, but you as an adult do.

>Why judge and send us to hell or whatever?
He warned you and you chose not to listen, hence why fearing the Lord is reiterated over and over in the Bible. Hell was created for the devil and his angels, not for you, you only get sent to hell if you are evil. You don't want to get sent to hell? Then don't be evil, but your heart is wicked and without God you will not know what is good (because your desires will corrupt the knowledge God has given you)
>>
>>673477104
Leviticus 11:7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you.

enjoy hell lol
>>
>>673488305
You got me. I'm tired as shit and typo'd 'choir'. Thus decimating my argument I'm sure. I'm beginning to think that the real degenerates aren't the so-called 'degenerate tattoo people' but in fact the people who so vehemently dislike them. Particularly when the reasons seem arbitrarily contrived and/or founded solely on stereotypes.

I guess what I described is kinda like /pol/
>>
>>673488305

says he typo's quire as choir despite only having 2 of the same 5 letters. sounds like illiteracy to me. expected from tatoo pleb/10
>>
fucking niggers
>>
>>673489037
>Incorrect grammar
>Incorrect punctuation
>Incorrect spellings

It would almost be ironic, but this is /b/.
>>
>>673487821
The upside down cross is called the "Cross of St. Peter" and it is a known satanic symbol, and while I don't know whether or not it attracts demons, I know that we are commanded in the New testament to remove all appearance of evil.

You covered it up, I think tattoos are horrible for you, but it's better to have just a giant black box than a satanic symbol etched on your body

>>673487882
>you don't seem to be able to see things through another persons view point.
No I do, but your view is incorrect and I am not afraid to tell you that. I am telling you this out of love not hate. If you have your heart set on not listening to what I have to say then you are free to do as you wish, perhaps I misspoke and said not the word of God, in which case I sinned. However, if I have not sinned, nor misspoke, then I will not be held accountable for your blood.

>are you speaking from the view of a christian god?
Indeed I am

>>673488042
I wish I could say that was the only reason I am here, but I come for the occasional laugh and info on conspiracies (a lot of websites censor this information) so while all the disgusting pornography is distasteful to me, it effectively drives out those who wish to censor information that could be useful to my studies. Every once and a while a thread like this comes along and I get an opportunity to preach. If one single person listens to my message and follows God, then I will be content
>>
>>673488503
Then what point does god have? if he only makes things perfectly and there is potential for evil and potential for sin. Why make life at all if the quality has the potential to be terrible. What role does god serve then? is he not the lord and savior? is he not the one who makes final judgement? What's his role and purpose?
>>
>>673488503
okay but would you agree that the foundation of religion is belief? in your case a belief in the bible? but what if i don't believe in the bible? are my beliefs not valid?
>>
>>673489385
You fuckers still think the Earth is flat too don't you?
>>
>>673489385
this is very interesting to me, allow me a few minutes to compose my thoughts.
>>
File: Photo on 3-12-16 at 2.26 AM #2.jpg (197 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-12-16 at 2.26 AM #2.jpg
197 KB, 1080x720
>U MAD?
>>
>>673489943
Winner!!!
>>
>>673489943
you should be the mad one
>>
>>673489943
You look like shit.
>>
>>673489513
>Then what point does god have?
Without God nothing would exist, no love, no sight, no happiness, no sun, everything would be nothing. God is the source, he is the foundation and he is everything good. This is the point.

>and there is potential for evil and potential for sin.
gold is purified by putting it through the fire and the only way to test the faithfulness of the spirits is to give them challenges to overcome. God is multi-tiered, everything has many purposes, and as such evil serves many purposes. It is not good, but it exists to test the saints, to punish the wicked and to test the faith of those unbelievers who have the capacity for belief.

>Why make life at all if the quality has the potential to be terrible.
Is life not good? Is the image of a woman not beautiful, nor a field of flowers wonderful? What about the chirping of birds in the morning, or the smell of good food? Life is wonderful, never forget that.

>What role does god serve then? is he not the lord and savior?
God is our Lord, yet he is a servant, he serves us and we serve him, he is above all yet he made himself weak for us, to die on the cross like a criminal for a blood sacrifice. He owes us nothing, just like you don't owe the macaroni art you made in the first grade anything, yet he loves us so much that he was willing to and did die for us. He is here to love and not to destroy
>>
>>673490249
no one cares retard
>>
>>673489610
>okay but would you agree that the foundation of religion is belief?
I do not categorize religions as one in the same, I categorize them and true or false. Everything in my life is either true or false. The foundation for Christianity is the will of the Lord which is good.

> but what if i don't believe in the bible? are my beliefs not valid?
You beliefs are only invalid if they are incorrect, if you don't believe the Bible (KJV) you are wrong

>>673489631
The earth is undeniably flat. There are not people 7900 miles beneath me standing upside down. Mountains/building/clouds do not tilt away at the horizon. Gravity does not exist, all it's faculties can be explained by density and air resistance

>>673489937
lol do as you wish
>>
>>673490658
no one cares retard
>>
>>673489385
Oh I haven't covered it up yet, I just haven't thought of a larger more elaborate one to put over it, so I'm still sporting it proudly.

For the remaining space on my body I pretty much have an idea of what I want put there to fill it. I'm just waiting for oil prices to level out and job security to return before I spend thousands of dollars desecrating my holy vessel.

Here's to a new war! Which will make oil prices rise! Which will give me job security! Which will allow me to cover my body in more ink!

Hey maybe we are all criminals and drug addicts
>>
>>673489385
i appreciate your love and do not take it lightly. thank you. i am willing to listen to what you say but i know too much about the bible to follow it unconditionally. this has all started as a conversation about tattoos and i think maybe we have gotten too far away from that.
>>
>>673490400
If you don't care why respond? You cared enough to type "no one cares retard" and I care enough to not see you burn in hell forever. Life is about caring about others and their well being
>>
>>673490721
see
>>673490792
>>
>>673490658
>The earth is undeniably flat. There are not people 7900 miles beneath me standing upside down. Mountains/building/clouds do not tilt away at the horizon. Gravity does not exist, all it's faculties can be explained by density and air resistance

BAIT
>>
>>673489943
As a fellow anon with hand tattoos and sleeve I SALUTE YOU!!!!
>>
>>673490792
no one cares retard
>>
Each and every person who has tattoos is a drug addict. No exceptions.
>>
>>673490733
>before I spend thousands of dollars desecrating my holy vessel.
You take my words lightly, not wise, but make whatever choice you think is good. It could be that I am wrong

>>673490765
> i think maybe we have gotten too far away from that.
Sure, like I said before if you don't believe the Bible is true, I can only refer you to the miracles in them, if it is not enough to make you believe, I'll pray to God that he opens your eyes, even the worst sinners can be saved
>>
>>673471686
Personally I find them ugly in 99% of the time and makes the person look trashy.
>>
>>673489943

Please take yourself out of the gene pool.
>>
>>673491154
>You take my words lightly, not wise

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a fucking moron
>>
>>673471686
tattoofag here. might sound crazy for someone with tattoos but i think they are great for guys but a complete no-go for women. same for piercings btw.
>>
>>673491204
I'll be in your moms gene pool.
>>
>>673490249
Okay so god is like the creator and he makes things perfect.

The creator makes life and all things and wants to test our faith so he created sin and other wicked things just as perfect as good and wonderful things.

Based on our choices and actions in life we are then judged by god if we are truly good and faithful or if we are wicked and sinful.

If we are good we go to heaven and if we are evil we go to hell. right?

what is the point of all this? I don't understand why god would "test for faith". Who cares if we believe or listen to him? as long as we aren't committing crimes against humanity I don't see why not having faith would mean that god would punish and judge someone.

Also, I do find all these things wonderful. However, there are also homeless people, people starving on the streets, people who are suffering from a long list of problems, disease, pedophiles, abusive relationships and lots of other suffering in the world. That's the lack of quality I'm talking about. Why create "evil" or "sin" if that's how people are treated. Why create life at all at that point.
>>
File: elijah1.jpg (30 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
elijah1.jpg
30 KB, 604x453
Kid in my high school got the schools team tattooed after they won regional championships... he was a substitute
>>
>>673491442
so many idiots in this thread
>>
File: 1444944852816.png (86 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444944852816.png
86 KB, 1024x1024
>>673490249
>>
>>673491579
You're a fucking pussy.
>>
>>673491501
also fat as fuck

losers will do loser things
>>
>>673491154
i don't believe in the bible and i hope you can be okay with that. with that being said i don't see a problem with someone getting a tattoo. it is their body and they can do with it what they please.
i thank you anon for having a respectful discussion about your beliefs.
>>
>>673472747
>>673472747
Yes, I don't like them. Take a look at this beauty, she has a great body, but did she need all that ink??
>>
>>673491044
I can agree with user, but not addict.
>>673491154
The people like you are the ones you see in movies, such as "the mist", easily convinced, low IQ, beta followers who can be swayed by a jumble of words spewed confidently. In these movies you always gather a following, then rightfully shot or killed in some delightful way.

Here's to hoping there isn't any world threatening crisis anytime soon or the normals are going to execute you first chance they get.
>>
>>673491713
says the life loser
>>
>>673491758

She most definitely has numerous STDs and track marks.
>>
I work In a Studio as an apprentice.
People get tattoos for many reasons, they don't need to justify them to anyone.
It can be for memories or just cause it looks cool.
Decorate your body however you want.
But of course we'll turn away idiots with no visible Tatts who want stuff all over their hands and necks, we don't want our name attached to your douchey tattoo.
Who the fuck cares, surround yourself with interesting and kind people and don't lump tattooed assholes into the rest of us.
>>
>>673491501
This shit is trash. Coming from the dude with tats.
>>
>>673491908
this
>>
>>673472821
I have 6 tattoos and I don't do drugs or have any type of record
>>
>>673491836
Please.
>>
>>673491851
most definitely?? How do you know?
>>
tattoos can be amazing works of art that can stand for a million things, or pieces of shit that make you look like shit. just find a good artist and get something that you won't regret 10+ years down the road
>>
>>673491851

such a boring, shitty life, douche.... please go back to hanging out with mommy every night
>>
I have a few mlp tatos. I'm not degenerate our a criminal. I think theire very pretty and have deep meanings.
>>
>>673491501
Holdddddd up, st. mary in Hamilton?
>>
File: 1449231138746.jpg (1 MB, 4968x3063) Image search: [Google]
1449231138746.jpg
1 MB, 4968x3063
>>673472821
kek, are you like 80 years old.?
>>
>>673492172

She has tattoos, doesn't she?
>>
>>673492395
that's a man baby
>>
>>673489943
i knocked the fuck out of a dude last month that looked like u at this shit biker bar.
>>
>>673486430
What illegal drugs does he use?
>>
looks cool on men (i have tattoos aswell) but women on the other hand is a total turnoff
>>
>>673471686
Says the guy who rage jerks it to scarlett pain and bonnie rotten
>>
>>673492394
nope Pickering
>>
>>673492650
do you see his tats? he goes no where near a biker bar
>>
>>673492738

What drugs DOESN'T he use?
>>
>>673491713
on the heavy side i would say
>>
>>673489943
I also have hand and arm tattoos, so I have to congratulate you, you won anon.
>>
>>673492172

lol...
>>
>>673493102

Yeah, he won an early death from drug addiction.
>>
>>673493010
heavy side? hes fat as fuck
>>
>>673492650
Wasn't me. I woulda fuck you up.
>>
>>673487258
You sure presume a lot about other people when you clearly know jack shit you fuckin unreasonable moron.

If you want people to keep their personal life and their feelings to themselves, why are you posting a response, anyway? Shouldnt you be keeping your personal views and feelings to yourself rather than plastering your responses all over the internet for other people to see?
>>
>>673492266

Please go back to fucking your cunt mother.
>>
>>673492395
Fuck! That's Michael Jackson shamo.... EeeeeHeeee!
>>
>>673493218
Definitely a tub of lard lol
>>
>>673493208
Retarded people amuse me, please keep talking.
>>
>>673493102
he won the shittiest tattoos award

that is for sure
>>
>>673493287
don't have to tell me twice
>>
>>673493287
a fesss e mameda
>>
>>673493374

Bad things happening to tattooed people amuse me.
>>
Most tattoos are a turn off for me personally but that's mainly because people get stupid tattoos. They can work but it's very rare I've seen a tattoo and actually thought it was cool. Also I don't understand how people are turned on by tattoos. I wanted to get a palm tattoo before and still do but I haven't because it wouldn't be wise for the life i want to live, I want to get a trippy like mouth thing in the center of my palm kinda like the rolling stones but more trippy. I also dig forearm/upper arm tattoos of something cool. It is a fact that 100% of tattoos that are phrases or names or something are fucking lame
>>
>>673493379
Although not my favourites, he has some cool traditional pieces, I'll have to disagree.
>>
>>673485893
Your judgemental, asshole attitude is what drives so many people away from Christians. You make good, decent Christians look bad just because you cant pull your own dick out of your ass long enough to notice you are the problem here.

>>
>>673493529
I'm tattooed and my life's perfect so couldn't care less.
>>
>>673493543
that would be a very stupid tattoo

>telling people have stupid tattoos, yet wants one
>>
I think I can break down the bottom line:
Tattoos, as they were originally implemented, cross-culturally, were either a sing of "coming of age", from childhood to being a man, or as a general rite of passage, much like military badges.

These days, they have basically been reduced to a fashion trend, much like dying your hair or a clothing preference. And it's kind of also instilled into modern culture that tattoos are equivalent to "being tough", hence the rise of the "UFC Affliction" culture..."dude I have so many tattoos...I'll kick your ass...maaan"...

So why get a tattoo in the end? To show something? Largely, in the modern era, it seems more for other people than anything else...Did Lao Tzu have to get a tattoo across his back of "ENLIGHTENED" (in old english font) across his back (with some ill Chinese poetry on the side 'cuz) just to "let you know" he was for real? So dog...you wouldn't trip on his shit?

Tattoos are for people who want to draw attention to themselves for some reason. Whatever that reason is. Why not just live your live and not say "HEY LOOK AT ME LOOK LOOK LOOK"...or else undergo a legit indigenous coming of age ritual where you get a nail hammered through your nose and then get a tattoo accordingly for having done that?
>>
>>673492775
David Beckham is a good looking guy, but the actual tattoo's are shite on anyone. They don't make him look any better or cooler. He is already handsome before the tat's
>>
>>673493714

Perfect? You're a drug abuser and a criminal.
>>
This was done with the approval of his parents. His dad was the coach only reason he was on the team. His greatest achievement i guess lol
>>
>>673493595
its a big glob of shit, what the fuck are you looking at?
>>
>>673493884
After he got tattooed he probably lost his job and got addicted to heavy drugs, cause he's now a degenerate too, right?
>>
>>673493962
people live like this, that is funny yet sad
>>
>>673493950
Sure /b/ro, sure.
>>
>>673494195

See? You admit it.
>>
>>673494247
Yep, posting from prison while I do crack right now.
>>
>>673493868
Maybe that's the case for some people. What about the people who put tattoo's on themselves where no one else will see?
>>
>>673476925
HAHAHA, I love faggots like you. 'Ohmygosh it has to be relevant and special and important'.

Why do you give a fuck if people tattoo themselves? Are you that insecure?
>>
>>673494128
At least he's driving a nice car, eh?
>>
>>673487847
Mustve picked it up from your mom, heard she was the first Semen Baron
>>
>>673487041

They don't exist.
>>
>>673494545
He'll probably trade it for crack pretty soon, after all, that's what tattooed people do with their Porsches.
>>
>>673482377
What the fuck is wrong with drugs? Little fuckboys brainwashed by their mummy and daddy, 'oooh drugs r so baddd, degenrate heheh, i feel bettah aboutt myselff'
>>
>>673494991

Well, for one thing, they turn people into self-righteous fucks like you.
>>
>>673494136
He put those black studs in his ears the day after a dude sarcastically said "nice hoop earrings". Not surprised this was the epiphany of his life. Very sad...
>>
Serious question.. who has been in this thread rim the time it started till now arguing the whole time ... you've spent 2 hours arguing over tattoos and haven't gained anything from it.. just putting that out there
>>
>>673472821
Agreeing with everything this guy says. Just because the middle and upper classes now sport tatoos to be "edgy" or an unique snowflake won't change the roots of tatoos.

It's a typical example of society degenerating by looking down (to the lower classes) instead of up.
>>
>>673494991
you are brain dead. in no way are drugs good for you. they are fun in moderation, but make no mistake about it.... they ARE bad for you
>>
>>673473185
And that makes you a???
>>
Tattoos are for attention whores. Men or women, doesn't matter.

I don't like them.
>>
>>673495251
i have. i am interested in what motivates people and the different viewpoints of people. so yeah i've been here.
>>
File: B 001.jpg (85 KB, 620x328) Image search: [Google]
B 001.jpg
85 KB, 620x328
Tattoos are like car bumper stickers...Only people with no real lives want you to know how "kewl" they are on the "inside."
>>
>>673477104
>>
>>673491371
Yeah I feel that. Weird as fuck haha
>>
>>673477233
I gonna call bullshit on this one.
>>
>>673478863
No he's a fucking autist. Congratulations so are you now..
>>
Everyone I've met with a lot of tattoos seems to be trying to use them to inflate their low self confidence.
>>
>>673472821
i work with a guy who was in a car accident leaving him with a TBI. He can't understand how I have a tattoo yet I don't drink caffeine. There is literally no correlation between the two unless you're a religious nut
>>
I honestly dont give a fuck about whether ppl have them or not. Its a personal choice and pretending to know better, makes you an autist with a nonexistent eq
>>
Nothing like showing how creative you are by having someone else draw on you
>>
>>673474753
Fuck off back to mchan pedo
>>
>>673471686
anyone with tats are typically scumbags and i have nothing to do with them. i won't date a girl with tats.
>>
>>673473413
also: there is/was 10000000000s of JEWS and FAGGOTS and COMMIES with tattoos. most of them got burnt in hell tho
>>
>>673499453
>implying tattoos are a means of showcasing creativity
>>
>>673499632
A lot of people feel the same about ppl who visit /b/
>>
>>673499632
You couldn't date a girl anyway.
>>
>>673499453
Unless you draw and design your own tattoos and then have those drawings tattooed on you by a tattooist.
>>
I don't have any tattoos, but why would I care if someone else has them? Doesn't affect me in any way.
>>
>>673472821
i have sleeves fully covered i do drugs and i am a complete scum i steal shit, spit on people, hit women, (don't hide it we all do it) pee all over public bathrooms feel me brah fight me
>>
>>673474528
Jesus you're such an alpha wannabe newfag.
You don't have intellectual or moral superiority just because you don't have a tattoo.
It's called a logical fallacy.
>>
>>673500791
yeah fucking torch that newfag
Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 20

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.