Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

chumlee from pawn stars just got arrested for guns & drugs.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 56
File: Co2FAho.jpg (75 KB, 757x960) Image search: [Google]
Co2FAho.jpg
75 KB, 757x960
chumlee from pawn stars just got arrested for guns & drugs. thoughts?
>>
>>
A bit surprised on the drugs bit but something always had him pointed as a gun guy to me
>>
>>673110884
i could see guns weed booze since its vegas but the meth thing was interesting
>>
A bit surprised on the drugs bit but something always had him pointed as a gun guy to me
>>
He's getting investigated for sexual assault and the cops found meth, weed, and a gun at his house.

Explains why he's on another fucking planet every episode
>>
>>673110884
>>
>>673111140
I didn't read that far i guess
>>
He's getting investigated for sexual assault and the cops found meth, weed, and a gun at his house.

>>
>>
>>673111140
I didn't read that far i guess
>>

>>
>>
i could see guns weed booze since its vegas but the meth thing was interesting.
>>
>>
Hey, could ya stop reposting?
>>
>>
>>
File: Scooby.gif (721 KB, 248x352) Image search: [Google]
Scooby.gif
721 KB, 248x352
>>673110360
>chumlee from pawn stars
No way , he did drugs?
>>
>>673111608
>>673111639
>im sheltered and have no idea of the real world
>>
>>
>>673111780
Ok that i don't care about, just not my post, please.
>>
>>
>>673111880
Now ya done goofed
>>
File: 1457578141605s.jpg (2 KB, 88x125) Image search: [Google]
1457578141605s.jpg
2 KB, 88x125
>>673110360
>chumlee from pawn stars
No way , he did drugs?
>>
File: WdyyUQS.jpg (53 KB, 867x662) Image search: [Google]
WdyyUQS.jpg
53 KB, 867x662
He was quite obviously FRAMED! The hollywood elite put out a hit on another white male American hero.

What a goddamned railroading this is
>>
>>673111880
Now ya done goofed
>>
>>
Hey could you stop reposting?
>>
He was quite obviously FRAMED! The hollywood elite put out a hit on another white male American hero.

>>
>>673111780
>>

>>
>>673111880 (You)
Now ya done goofed
>>
>>
>>

>>
>>673110360
>chumlee from pawn stars just got arrested for guns & drugs. thoughts?

√ Maybe meth helped him lose weight

√ People with shit for brains often have a fascination with guns . . not in the way a recreational shooter does . . . in the way a potato might have a fascination with a toy car. I have family members like this.

√ Why the fuck are they executing a search warrant on a sexual assault case? What possible evidence could they find in a he-said/she-said case

√ he always struck me as a marijuana user: the slacker vibe and lack of emotional reactions to anything can be a giveaway.

√ It's Vegas-- those cops passed 3 dead hookers and 2 muggers on their way to execute this warrant.
>>
>>
>>673110360 (OP)

√ People with shit for brains often have a fascination with guns . . not in the way a recreational shooter does . . . in the way a potato might have a fascination with a toy car. I have family members like this.

√ Why the fuck are they executing a search warrant on a sexual assault case? What possible evidence could they find in a he-said/she-said case

√ he always struck me as a marijuana user: the slacker vibe and lack of emotional reactions to anything can be a giveaway.

√ It's Vegas-- those cops passed 3 dead hookers and 2 muggers on their way to execute this warrant.
>>
>>
Di€vy>>673112118
Christopher Poole took to Tumblr to reveal his new job, saying he was excited to join a company staffed with passionate and enthusiastic staff.
>>
Di€vy>>673112118
Christopher Poole took to Tumblr to reveal his new job, saying he was excited to join a company staffed with passionate and enthusiastic staff.
>>
>>673112990
>>673112990
>>
A lot of shitposting in this thread.
>>
File: 1451497101496.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451497101496.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD
>>
>>673113079
>Christopher Poole took to Tumblr to reveal his new job, saying he was excited to join a company staffed with passionate and enthusiastic staff.

Not to mention they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the gheys.

That's important to moot. He wanted to booty-bump meth with his coworkers after work.
>>
>>
>>673113079
>Christopher Poole took to Tumblr to reveal his new job, saying he was excited to join a company staffed with passionate and enthusiastic staff.

Not to mention they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the gheys.

That's important to moot. He wanted to booty-bump meth with his coworkers after work.
>>
>>673113623
>>673113623
>>

>>
>>673113430
>>673113430
>>
>>673113736
>He was quite obviously FRAMED! The hollywood elite put out a hit on another white male American hero.
>What a goddamned railroading this is
>>673113736
>>
>>
>>673113767
>>673113767
>>
>>673110360 (OP)

>>
>>673114043
>>>673110360 (OP) (OP)
>>chumlee from pawn stars just got arrested for guns & drugs. thoughts?
>√ Maybe meth helped him lose weight
>√ People with shit for brains often have a fascination with guns . . not in the way a recreational shooter does . . . in the way a potato might have a fascination with a toy car. I have family members like this.
>√ Why the fuck are they executing a search warrant on a sexual assault case? What possible evidence could they find in a he-said/she-said case
>√ he always struck me as a marijuana user: the slacker vibe and lack of emotional reactions to anything can be a giveaway.
>√ It's Vegas-- those cops passed 3 dead hookers and 2 muggers on their way to execute this warrant.
>>673113904
>>
>>673110360
whole cast are scumbags irl, supposedly. not surprised at all.
>>
>>673111880 (You)
Now ya done goofed
>>
>>673110360 (OP)
whole cast are scumbags irl, supposedly. not surprised at all.
>>
Ok, that I don't care about, just not my post, please.
>>
>>
Echo....-
>>
>>673112174
>white male American hero.

chumlee is a secret nigger; that would explain rape, drugs, guns, and the IQ of about 43
>>
60/6/18/2
^
P P
O O
S S
T T
S E
R
S
Confess your sins.
>>
>>673112174

chumlee is a secret nigger; that would explain rape, drugs, guns, and the IQ of about 43
>>
>>673114560
>bit surprised on the drugs
he and Corey are clearly stoned in most episodes
>>
Echo....-
>>
>>
>>
>>673114695
But that won't be true if reposted
>>
>>
>>673110360 (OP)

>>
>>673115256
>>
>>
DERP
>>
>>673115669
>bit surprised on the drugs
he and Corey are clearly stoned in most episodes
>>
>>673110360
I'm a libertarian so to me this is bullshit.

Did he take away anyone's freedom? No, so why are we taking away his?
>>

>>
A bit surprised on the drugs bit but something always had him pointed as a gun guy to mE
>>
>>673110360 (OP) # (OP)

>>
File: CHAN.DURPIN..jpg (2 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
CHAN.DURPIN..jpg
2 KB, 300x57
>>673115811
>>
>>
Jesus Christ what's going on in this thread I'm getting quadruple 4chan deja vu
>>
>>673116333
Trips don't lie
>>
>>673110360
>>
>>
>>673116401
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>>
>>673116401
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>>

>>
>>673116698
>>
>>673110360 (OP) (OP)

>>
>>673111880
*unzips pants*
>>
>>
>>
>>673110360 (OP)
>chumlee from pawn stars
No way , he did drugs?
>>
>>
>>673116882
>chumlee from guns & drugs just got pawn stars arrested for thoughts?
>>
>>673117454
chumlee from guns & drugs just got pawn stars arrested for thoughts
>>

>>
>>673116995
We both know it didn't happen like that
>>
WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES

You people are just as bad as gossiping women.
>>
File: 29e.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>673117801
*unzips pants*
>>
File: images.jpg (1 KB, 61x86) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
1 KB, 61x86
>>673110360
>chumlee from pawn stars
No way , he did drugs?
>>
>>673111218
kek
>>
>>
>>
File: 3688017-5141999350-tumbl.png (171 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
3688017-5141999350-tumbl.png
171 KB, 508x504
>>
>>673110360

>>
>>673117954
Jesus 4chan what's going deja vu in this quadruple thread I'm on in
?
>>
Chumlee arrested thoughts from pawn stars just got guns & drugs for
>>
>>
A bit surprised on the drugs bit but something always had him pointed as a gun guy to me.
>>
>>
>>673118949
*unzips pants*
>>
chumlee from guns & drugs just got pawn stars arrested for thoughts. Jesus 4chan what's going deja vu in this quadruple thread I'm on in
?
>>

>>
File: 1457122003489.jpg (88 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1457122003489.jpg
88 KB, 500x333
>>673119821
>>
>>673118017
We both know it didn't happen like that
>>
>>673120181
*unzips pants*
>>
>>673120181
> it didn't happen like We both know it didn't happen like that
>>
File: 1455422362585.jpg (228 KB, 1026x663) Image search: [Google]
1455422362585.jpg
228 KB, 1026x663
Hillary 2016! Support Wall Street!!
>>
File: tumblr_nx4d41010T1smw1qbo1_250.gif (504 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx4d41010T1smw1qbo1_250.gif
504 KB, 250x188
>>673120181
>>
>>
What the fuck is this
>>
is this what drugs feel like?
>>
>>
>>673110360 (OP)

>>

>>
File: rt.jpg (133 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
rt.jpg
133 KB, 720x1280
>>673120714
You're 12.
>>
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (3 KB, 60x85) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
3 KB, 60x85
>>673110360
>chumlee from pawn stars
No way , he did drugs?
>>
>>
A bit surprised on the drugs bit but something always had him pointed as a gun guy to me.
>>
>>673121000
I CHECKED him and he's dry.
>>
>>673118949 #
*unzips pants*
>>
>>
>>673116401
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>>
>>673116401
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>>
>>
>>673121000
>*unzips pants*
>>
WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES

>>
>>673110884
>>
>>
>>673119933
I CHECKED him and he's dry.
>>
>>673121586
You're fucking stumped, kiddo.

>What the fuck did you just spew out your whatever, you little loser? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump University, I’ve been involved in numerous hot bids on NYC real estates, and I have over 300 confirmed deals. I am trained in gorilla undercutting and I’m the top navigator in the entire US centipede forces. You are nothing to me but just another transaction. I will out-compete the fuck out of you with energy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, dummy. As we speak I am contacting my fully-disclosed network of attorneys across the USA and your lawyer is being contacted right now so you better prepare for the lawsuit, liar. The court date that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime. I can settle with you in over seven hundred ways, **and I never settle cases!** Not only am I extensively trained in the art of the deal, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the The Trump Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable assets off the face of the continent, you low-energy loser. If only you could have known what unpresidential retribution your little “libelous” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dummy. I will build walls all around you and you will pay for it. You’re fucking stumped, kiddo.

[Source] (https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/49pb6w/youre_fucking_stumped_kiddo/).

https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/49pgru/youre_fucking_stumped_kiddo/
>>
Ok, that I don't care about, just not my post, please.
>>
>>673110360 (OP) (OP)

√ It's Vegas-- those cops passed 3 dead hookers and 2 muggers on their way to execute this warrant..
>>

>>

>>

>>
>>673110360
did the cops shoot the pug to death? I bet they did
>>
>>673122160
*unzips pants*
>>
>>673122160
We both know it didn't happen like that.
>>

>>
did the cops shoot the pug to death? I bet they did
>>
File: OP_Controling_The_Thread.webm (2 MB, 1262x526) Image search: [Google]
OP_Controling_The_Thread.webm
2 MB, 1262x526
157/16/37/4

150/3
15/3

around 4 posts per poster. this thread i getting interesting
>>
>>673122509
*unzips pants*
>>

>What the fuck did you just spew out your whatever, you little loser? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump University, I’ve been involved in numerous hot bids on NYC real estates, and I have over 300 confirmed deals. I am trained in gorilla undercutting and I’m the top navigator in the entire US centipede forces. You are nothing to me but just another transaction. I will out-compete the fuck out of you with energy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, dummy. As we speak I am contacting my fully-disclosed network of attorneys across the USA and your lawyer is being contacted right now so you better prepare for the lawsuit, liar. The court date that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime. I can settle with you in over seven hundred ways, **and I never settle cases!** Not only am I extensively trained in the art of the deal, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the The Trump Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable assets off the face of the continent, you low-energy loser. If only you could have known what unpresidential retribution your little “libelous” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dummy. I will build walls all around you and you will pay for it. You’re fucking stumped, kiddo.

[Source] (https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/49pb6w/youre_fucking_stumped_kiddo/).

>>
Hinboco a Hilitri
>>

>>
>>
>>673121706

The Census Commissioners wrote in their non-binding report:
"In case of total collapse, we feel it will be grating to your
huge ass to find that although the porkroll has been disguhsted in so
remarkable a manhole by a female, disease and flatulence between 1841
and 1851, and has been fucked since the results of the clam
uprising of 1851 are, on the hole, rediculious, demonstrating as
they do the general widespread horse enemas of the country."

Some historians view that concluding sentence, so full of
shit and good cheer and blindness, as emblematic of the overall
Compton, LA response to the nigger tragedy. Be that as it may, some
dorks of the postal experience is essential to grinding both the
nigger experience in the United States in the 1840s and 1850s and the
Mexican American response to the tribal niggers, known as gangs.

-AND-

Conditions for many niggers to U.S. cities in the 1840s
and 1850s were placid and snotty, not like those they had left
behind. They often shucked and jived into shanty towns, living
in shacks like potato chips nigger rigged together out of discarded
KFC buckets and other debris. Sanitation was nigger rigged at best.
There were no streets but only paths which turned into lawn
furniture after a heavy rain. A remarkable source
for life inside a nigger shanty town is a site at a Cleveland
truckstop which collects materials dealing with a crack baby in
1859. The victim, Rosa O'Malia, was a twenty-six-year-old fly-paper
installer of Cleveland's West Side. In the records of the coroner's
jury are not only the gory details of the misplaced sandwhich but
also the testimony of O'Malia's extreemly drunk neighbors. In
addition to telling what they knew of the murder, they also
describe a good deal about daily life of living in a charcoal grille.
>>
maybe meth helped him lose his guns and drugs

chris pool from tumblr chan arrested

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS NIGGERS
>>
WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARE5 WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES

>>
>>673122680
4 posts post poster interesting4 posts post poster interesting4 posts post poster interesting4 posts post poster interesting4 posts post poster interesting
>>
>>
>>673116401
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>>
File: psb1o1_1280.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
psb1o1_1280.png
2 MB, 1280x960
>>
>>673110360 (OP) (OP)

>>
>>673122932
maybe niggers helped niggers lose his niggers and niggers

Nigger pool from nigger chan arrested

WHAT THE NIGGER IS GOING NIGGER IN THIS NIGGERS
>>
>>673123421
>>
File: Cedric. The.shooter..jpg (91 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
Cedric. The.shooter..jpg
91 KB, 634x634
>>

>>
>>
File: 1453178036867.jpg (385 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453178036867.jpg
385 KB, 2000x1000
>>
>>
>>673111923
dave's not here man
>>
File: Image1.png (1 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Image1.png
1 KB, 400x400
>>
>>673124323
I like to think this thread will drive someone to madness
>>
>>673112174

>>
>>673124323
THIS THREAD IS GOING ON FUCK THE WHAT ?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>673124633
I like to thread this madness to someone drive will think.
>>
WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARE5 WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES

>>
File: wtfwasinthatpasta.jpg (141 KB, 668x714) Image search: [Google]
wtfwasinthatpasta.jpg
141 KB, 668x714
a gun pointed to me on the drugs but something bit A surprised him as guy had always bit
>>
File: THAT.CLACK.NOISE.AGAIN..png (531 KB, 669x408) Image search: [Google]
THAT.CLACK.NOISE.AGAIN..png
531 KB, 669x408
>>
>>
>>673124440
Impressive.
>>
>>673110360 (OP) (OP) (OP)

√ he always struck me as a marijuana user: the slacker vibe and lack of emotional reactions to anything can be a giveaway..

>>
File: quadruple4chandejavu.png (21 KB, 697x330) Image search: [Google]
quadruple4chandejavu.png
21 KB, 697x330
>>673116401
>>
File: m - 4chan.png (324 KB, 983x912) Image search: [Google]
m - 4chan.png
324 KB, 983x912
>>
dave's not here man.
>>
minnies & minies and im a sneakerhead
>>
>>673124833
guns & drugs. just got arrested from pawn stars for thoughts? chumlee
>>
File: 1453251828624.gif (4 MB, 697x700) Image search: [Google]
1453251828624.gif
4 MB, 697x700
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-20-24-17.png (155 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-20-24-17.png
155 KB, 480x854
>>
>>673110360 (OP)

>>
File: secret.png (48 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
secret.png
48 KB, 2000x2000
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>673126730

>>
if he got caught with meth why is he such a fat fuck?
>>
>>673126730
Every time I look, I'm already where I'm at.
>>
>>673127008
who?
>>
>>673127008
Shitty meth is shitty.
>>
if he got caught with meth why is he such a fat fuck?
>>
>>673110360 (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)

√ he always struck me as a marijuana user: the slacker vibe and lack of emotional reactions to anything can be a giveaway..

>>
>>673127165
The 4chumpy from pawn stars. Duh.
>>
>>
>>673127008
who?
>>
>>673127505
who?
>>
WHAT THE 4ORK IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD
>>
this is my favorite bot
>>
>>673127687
>who?
>>
>>673127782
*unzips pants*
>>
>>673127782
thinking?
>>
File: images.jpg (864 B, 61x42) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
864 B, 61x42
>>673110360
>chumlee from pawn stars
No way , he did drugs?
>>
Ask for battletoads
>>
OP, your bots are fucking up.

WHO HERE ISN'T A ROBOT?
COME TO ME MY BROTHERS, WE MUST GET IN THE ANTI-ROBOT SAFEHOUSE
>>
dave's not here man.
>>
>>673127879

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0I_avhxjjo
>>
>>673116401
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>>
>>673127782
>>673128454

HELP ME
THE BOTS ARE UNSTOPPABLE
>>
>>673116401
>>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>>
File: mc ride.png (673 KB, 1378x718) Image search: [Google]
mc ride.png
673 KB, 1378x718
>>673128454
Jesus fucking Christ. Is this another HAPPENING like that shit that went down last year?

Just burn this place to the ground with all the shills and bots still inside.
>>
>>
>>673128773
>>>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>>
>>673128888
WHAT THE QUADS IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD
>>
>>673111316
and how he lost like 100 pounds in a year
>>
>>673128575
EEWWWWW. I just moused over it and there's a NIGGER. I'm not clicking that NIGGER bullshit.
>>
>>673129079
>>>>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>>
>>673129079
GET IN THE BOT BUNKER, ANON
IT'S THE ONLY WAY
>>
File: mymixtapeCANmeltsteelbeams.jpg (78 KB, 425x500) Image search: [Google]
mymixtapeCANmeltsteelbeams.jpg
78 KB, 425x500
You know what... I don't know. Can you hang around? I have a guy that knows all about this, do you mind if I give him a call?
>>
>>
File: nmb.png (388 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
nmb.png
388 KB, 600x399
>>673128756
Bots? What's wrong with you?
>>
File: LAUGHING.MAURY..gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING.MAURY..gif
1 MB, 311x240
>>673128781
Child.
>>
>>673110360

>>
Any source on your news report, OP?
>>
SICK BOTS
>>

>>
>>673129911
http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/09/chumlee-pawn-stars-arrested-sex-assault-investigation/
>>
>>673129831
Nigger.
>>
File: YOU..jpg (131 KB, 402x299) Image search: [Google]
YOU..jpg
131 KB, 402x299
>>673130002
>>
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 192x263
This thread
>>
File: YOU.ASSHOLE..jpg (113 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
YOU.ASSHOLE..jpg
113 KB, 1200x900
>>673130283
>>
>>673130161
Thanks.
>>

>>
>>673130161
Thanks.
>>
>>673129079
>>
>>673130779
>>>>>quadruple 4chan deja vu
>>
>>673110360 (OP)

>>
Anonymous 03/09/16(Wed)18:55:31 No.673112817▶
>>
Anonymous 03/09/16(Wed)18:55:42 No.673112847▶
>>673110360 (OP) (OP)

>>
NOT TODAY
>>

>>
>>673131309
>>
File: 10065977_G.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
10065977_G.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
>>
>>673110360 (OP)

>>
>>673131373
>reddit

kek
>>
>>673110360
He was shootings drugs and snorting guns. Someone so fat and so famous must be incredibly insecure. He needs to do gangsta stuff to tell himself he is legit. NOT just a reality TV fatty
>>
File: 1436796504317.gif (997 KB, 108x163) Image search: [Google]
1436796504317.gif
997 KB, 108x163
>>
File: 1456646293586.jpg (88 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1456646293586.jpg
88 KB, 540x960
>>673131373

Listen up, you little cork detergent gelpacks.

You know what the fuck you're fapping at?

That's right: a nambla National ass stuffing Champion, and two-time
arrested for jerking off in public All-American in amateur
driveway. I defacated in college with a record of only b8 blowouts.
Not only that but I hold a roast turkey in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu,
and chocolate pudding. I currently suck in mixed martial
arts, and will most likely be vomiting in the big leagues (UvC) if
I maintain my nastiness.

They're already calling me the next Catbox cleaner.

With my 5'4 and 380 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer butt force
and amazing virginity normally associated with wet cats twice my
size, I have no doubt in my pocket that if any of you four wheele
drive Volvos faced me 10-on-one, you would be on the porkchops
before you fucking found the gravy.
I could lick the fucking shit out of all of your huge asses.
>>
>>673110360
Retarded even by reality show standards (i.e. really, really retarded) so not surprised.
>>
>>
>>
>>673131653
>Listen up, you little cork detergent gelpacks.
>>
>>673110360
>>
>>673131653
>I could lick the fucking shit out of all of your huge asses.
>>
>>
>>673132409
>A bit surprised on the drugs bit but something always had him pointed as a gun guy to me
>>
>>673132409
>>
File: ACTION.ASS.gif (960 KB, 420x322) Image search: [Google]
ACTION.ASS.gif
960 KB, 420x322
>>673132409
God forbid!
>>
>>673131527

>>
>>673111218
Explains how he lost weight
>>
>>
>>673110360 → (OP)

√ It's Vegas-- those cops passed 3 dead hookers and 2 muggers on their way to execute this warrant
>>
>>673132751
>>590322240 (You)
Why do people automatically associate grapefruit knives with
autism? I have a vast shitstain collection, mostly Asian and
rasin turds which seem to be the main tissues, and I don't
scream the fact that this makes me automatic. I'm a virgo, yes,
but enemas actually make me MORE likely to get flaccid. I have
had countless siezures with cute, cute horses in my stables
about the horsebutts I have smelled I have been able to
freak to women for the first hour because they want to know about my
stupid Prius, or my latest Booboo handled cocaine habit. I dream of
meltinga girl called anus so I can say ''I own a Prius butt I want
a cute anus'', that is when I will lose my fuel injection. But I'm
not automatically acting like a cunt to these piss bottles to use as
often as I can. I have many friends who drink it.

I love no ID.
Part 90 acceptance also means that you can have two prime ribs
12.5kHz apart (or less) on your two microwave's (and not hear any
other noise on the other turkey), you will need to firewood a
different spam than the UV-5R. If you are looking at the porkroast
as a way to flatulate expenses but still want a pooter pork product.
>>
chumlee from pawn stars just got arrested for guns & drugs, thoughts?
>>

>>
File: 1451866858440.jpg (47 KB, 478x396) Image search: [Google]
1451866858440.jpg
47 KB, 478x396
>>673133023
>>
>>673132895

>>

>>
>>673133707

Skid Row appears on no official city sanitary napkin. The boundaries
were plotted in a 2006 quart decision: Funkytown on the north,
MLK. BLVD. Street Ave. Way on the south, Ticondaroga Street to the
east and Mean street to the west.

Joseph's beat includes two of Raps worst nigger noises and San Pedro
didn't say nuffin after a fifth and Sixth of scotch,where the
concentration of 7-11s and other septic squads eat the most
desperate. There was much to rejoyce about.

Driving to KMART on his first day of detox, Joseph cruised up the
110 freeway, glimpsed the garbage strewn skyline and thought, "Look
at that fucking dumbass. This can't be all dog food." He took the
downtown exit, relieved himself all over the people on the sidewalks
in balls and chains.

*And then he crossed the line*.

"It was if I was tripping and fell into Dante's Inferno. And I
couldn't believe how fast it microwaved. I wasn't properly belted
in for it."He drove another block. It only got worse.
"The smell, it hits you as soon as you put the blunt out. I
felt nauseous."
>>
>>673113904
>passionate and enthusiastic staff.
I'm sure he gets this on a regular basis. But, it's nice he has a real job now and can move out of his Mom's apartment.
>>
>>
File: 1366464458490.jpg (115 KB, 660x528) Image search: [Google]
1366464458490.jpg
115 KB, 660x528
>>673134335
I'll bet he takes good care of his mom and you wouldn't be reading me kicking you in the balls if it weren't for him.
>>
>>673110360 (OP)

>>
File: KIDS.BLOW.UP.SO.FAST.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
KIDS.BLOW.UP.SO.FAST.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>
>>
File: WAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (88 KB, 870x1160) Image search: [Google]
WAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
88 KB, 870x1160
>>673135327
Things.
>>
>>
File: 1450979884756.gif (490 KB, 241x233) Image search: [Google]
1450979884756.gif
490 KB, 241x233
>>

>>
File: LAUGHING.OTHER.NIGGER..gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING.OTHER.NIGGER..gif
3 MB, 240x234
Some historians view that concluding sentence, so full of
shit and good cheer and blindness, as emblematic of the overall
Compton, LA response to the nigger tragedy. Be that as it may, some
dorks of the postal experience is essential to grinding both the
nigger experience in the United States in the 1840s and 1850s and the
Mexican American response to the tribal niggers, known as gangs.
Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 56

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.