Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So... existence is pretty meaningless. Life has no worth. How

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 25
So... existence is pretty meaningless.

Life has no worth. How do you cope and not kill yourself?
>>
>>672512680
Beer.
>>
>>672512680
You are not trying - giving life meaning involves a certain effort.
You are held down by something - move away from it.
Sell everything, buy a motorbike and a tent and go cruising the nation.
DO SOMETHING!
Doing something is what life is about, sitting and moaning is not.
You're in a tight spot, move out of it.
>>
>>672512680
Woke up this morning and i got myself a beer
>>
>>672513096
Life doesnt get meaning no matter how hard you try. Im not depressed I just dont think any life at all has any worth what so ever.
>>
>>672513096
You're in a tight spot, move out of it.
>thats what she said
>>
Children
>>
>>672513319
Is hasn't, and I wasn't implying it had.
Life wants to live, and you are not a part of anything that is set into motion to give anything meaning on a small scale.
All life is set into motion to breed and live.
What worth are you reaching for here?
Helping other?
Giving yourself social feedback?
Trying to feel physically better?
Teaching others empathy?

Anything?
>>
>>672512680
Eat some pussy or suck some dick. It'll make you happy.
>>
>>672512680
because once you hit rock bottom you're free to do whatever the heck you want :D
>>
>>672513645
Well, technically, it is the meaning of life.
life just doesn't give a fuck if you don't have children.
You are not "punished" for not having them.
The "greater good" simply doesn't care.
You stab yourself in the eye - life cares, it punishes you.
>>
>>672513661

I just wanna hear what people thoughts are on life and how they deal with the fact that nothing ever matters and we all wither like crops after we reproduce.
>>
OP needs to define what is worth living FOR HIM.
Take two weeks out and go somewhere that has no one but you around.
Write it down....
>>
>>672513936
Personally, I embraced that thought from very early on. I'm not religious, I read up on Astronomy and philosophy, and genrally try to be empathetic.
I don't kid myself - I know I'm dust in a specific time span.
But hey - I'm here, why not make the most of it.
I would kill for my daughter, but she is not my entire focal point.
Treat yourself to something that pleasures you.
>>
>>672514141
I don't think anything could fill my life with meaning.

I simply exist because i exist. I dont think whether i kill myself today or die at the age of 70 really matters. Im just as important as a dog, or a tree or any other life, we just exist.

We just exist reproduce and die. and im just one of 6 billion.
>>
>>672512680
Escapism. Drugs, alcohol, videogames, books, choose whatever.
>>
Smoke weed and chill out dude.. if that dosnt help get medication and work out.. then repeat the 1st
>>
>>672512680
Simple pleasures. Roaring through the mountain passes on my motorbike. Carving the slopes on a snowboard. Smacking a long straight hard drive down the fairway. Beer. Winter vacation in the Caribbean. There are so many fun things to do. Why would I need a "meaning" to life when I can just have fun?
>>
>>672514817

That's what i've been doing really, but i just ran out of weed and dont have any money to buy more.
>>
Think suicide is gay and go get laid...
>>
>>672512680
because im curious to see exactly how tough i am
>>
>>672514627
>6 billion

7.125 billion
>>
You are fucking pathetic. Stop spreading your misery onto others. We all have enough to deal with. I hope you do kill yourself so you can stop bringing everyone down. Give your life meaning you stupid fuck.
>>
No, me and my wife are pretty happy we got a nice house great jobs (Im a medic) one of our sons just graduated from Harvard university and began to work as an engineer, we got no debts or nothing.
>>
>>672515399
You don't have to discuss it if you're not comfortable with it.

Life doesn't have any meaning, your life doesnt, the mosquito you killed today and all the bacteria you murdered today doesn't.

Why is acknowledging this fact pathetic? And im not in misery.
>>
OP, this is going to sound weird, but do DMT once in your life. It might be legal in your country.
But I can't explain it - you just NEED to do it.
It can potentially change everything...
>>
>>672516542
Haha, DMT? How does it change? :P
>>
>>672514627
That's depression for you - seriously, I have seen it first hand.
>>
>>672516733
I don't really feel depressed, i just feel indifferent about living or dying, i dont really care if i die tomorrow or in 50 years and i dont think it matters.
>>
>>672515035
Oh, here we go.
You do know that excessive smoking causes this kind of psychosis?
Look it up, it textbook material.
>>
>>672513096

>5ยข psycho pop
>>
>>672515399
This, really....
>>
>>672516620
That is just impossible to explain in words.
But in your case it sounds like you would have an epiphany. It grows like a hive mind on you (even though that's impossible).
Like I said, there is no way to describe it.
Look up Ayahuasca.
>>
>>672516948
Depression doesn't have to FEEL like you are depressed.
You should really talk to a professional about this.
>>
Someone got suicidal pics or depressing pics in general?
>>
>>672512680
Meaning isn't important to live. Animals don't have meaning and they're fine with it.
>>
>>672512680
>Life has no worth. How do you cope and not kill yourself?
I don't share your views. I did once, but then I wondered why I would embrace the most depressive, cancerous views about life if they only made me miserable. Because they're 'true'? What the fuck does that matter in a meaningless universe?
>>
>>672517937
Well said.
>>
The three C's. Cocaine, cannabis, and cocks.

No, but really; find a hobby you enjoy doing. Mine happens to be drugs and the occasional hooker. Dating is cool, but cheap hookers are fucking cash. Find a medium tier job that isn't difficult that pays well, be a server at a decent restaurant. I serve at an Olive Garden, can make $300-450 in tips in 2-4 days. Work for 5-6 days a week and hate your life, spend your half days and time off indulging your hedonistic life-style. Spend your only day off making sure your shit doesn't get fucked up by ensuring your monetary affairs are in order. Rent is paid, food in fridge, check your eyes in the mirror to make sure your liver isn't shot from all of the alcohol and pills and things of that nature. Smoke weed and watch movies and play video games, have that day to yourself (unless you're feeling a coke rush, do you) then wake up the next day refreshed and ready to suck the dick of corporate America but you're okay with sucking that dick because you should have plenty of coke and liquor to take before going into work in order to deal with everyone's shit.
>>
File: 1439692743338.jpg (36 KB, 541x618) Image search: [Google]
1439692743338.jpg
36 KB, 541x618
>>672517937
Yes, the universe would kill you in a blink of an eye, and looking at historical data, it amazing we are not wiped out already.
Why go for the lesser evil?
Cthulhu hates everyone...
>>
>>672518168
I think I would kill myself before I embraced your life.
What is a man,/If his chief good and market of his time/ Be but to sleep and feed? a beast, no more.
>>
Love the people in this thread, interesting comments all around.
>>
>>672512680
So, in your point of view, why haven't we all killed ourselves?
Why are you the one that needs to feel important...
Get off your high horse and contemplate why you are here, why should we give you a reason.
If there is nothing for you here, just fucking kill yourself, it's not that hard.
>>
By sucking it up & being a man, keeping busy with productive activities that'll get you ahead, & taking responsibility for your own actions & emotions & keeping them in check.

Also that branch wouldn't support that person's weight.
>>
File: the streets.png (174 KB, 312x396) Image search: [Google]
the streets.png
174 KB, 312x396
I'm feeling similary, I feel I could go and do a lot of things like become a professional gamer (in lol/starcraft) a fucking scientist (had no problem in science in school, never learned still got best marks possible) or shitload of other things. But I just think there is no meaning to everything and it wouldn't change anything so I just drink 3-4 days / week, play semi pro lol, lurk 4chan and limit my social life to minimum (been introvert/antisocial shithead ever since anyways) I have no good friends besides online ones which i spend quite some time. Its not like I want to kill myself or sth, I just dont want to hurt any1 and I live like a fucking plant. Maybe if I met some1 i could love it would change, but then again why even bother trying.

>I'm fucked
>>
I got no one /b/. I know being productive helps but without a single human being in my life I can't fucking do it. No family, no friends. /b/ is literally all I have now.
>>
>>672518770
Someone is messing with the concept of having a prefrontal cortex.
>>
>>672518973
>>672515399

What is it with these people, so fucking hostile.

I obviously made a thread about it because i wanna hear about different lifestyles and how they deal with meaninglessness. I'm such a repulsive piece of shit.
>>
>>672516620
It'll make you a pompous addled bullshitter who pretends that the death throes of their brain cells is some deeply revelatory experience. Like this fuckstain >>672517436
>>
I have someone who needs me, that's what is keeping me going, but even if she didn't, there is plenty more to life
>>
>>672519526
Don't forget it'll make you use the word quantum a lot without actually knowing what it means.
>>
File: hail sithrak.png (127 KB, 560x300) Image search: [Google]
hail sithrak.png
127 KB, 560x300
>>672518460
I prefer Sithrak, he's the god who hates you personally.
>>
>>672519679

But when you die it doesn't really matter how good/bad your life was does it? How do you cope with the fact that some day you will just be some random who nobody remembers and nothing you ever did matters.
>>
>>672519734
Right, sorry, how could I leave that out? My bad.
>>
>>672519274
I'm in the same position really, it sucks.
>>
Pill lots and lots of pills
>>
File: 8 copy.jpg (289 KB, 1065x1600) Image search: [Google]
8 copy.jpg
289 KB, 1065x1600
I'm going to give some positive advice here.
This is what worked for me. By worked for me, I mean, I was a miserable fuck, then followed this trajectory, and am now a happy guy with a great wife and job I love.
Look at the people you know who actually strike you not as cool or badass, but as happy, centered, good people. Don't be an edgy shitlord and claim you don't know anyone like that. Yes, you do.
What do they believe about the world that you do not? What does their worldview consist of?
Figure that out, and then do a bit of reading and research and see if you can't believe it too.
I tried this, and it worked.
One caveat: the people who are happy will often be people you don't really respect all that much at first glance. Therein lies a tale, but ignore it for now. What's important is you might have to humble yourself a bit to be a real seeker.
And so ends the lesson.
>>
>>672521329
Force yourself to believe what you perceive happy people believe in? What kind of shit advice is that?
>>
>>672521844
Reading not your strong suit, anon?
Where did I say force yourself to believe anything?
You are one dumb miserable fuck.
>>
>>672518168
>>672517937

Thanks for these, really good advice.
>>
>>672513319
>no matter how hard you try
>you
implying life doesn't have meaning for anyone. Man, life is what you make it. Sure there are ton's of road blocks and the ever present depression for a lot of people, but it's what you make it.
>find at least one thing that makes you happy
>keep at it
>master it
>base your life on it
>make your own meaning
If you truly don't care about anything, and don't want to try and explore kill yourself. Sad truth is that some people just aren't supposed to be here, but man, I feel like you can find something. Maybe you can base your life on how meaningless it is? Wouldn't it be interesting to find meaning in the meaningless?
>>
>>672512680
And this is (one of the) reason why religion exists. Decide to believe, then you will have a reason to live and "know" the meaning of life. Idk, at least try. See, I'd call myself an agnostic but whenever I hear people ask why they should live if the life has no point, I think about the fact that doesn't happen with religious people. You can't prove there is nothing after this life neither you can, so that makes it equal. Why not choose the side that will help you be at peace with yourself? Everything is in your head anyways.
>>
>>672512680
Because I like having sex.
>>
Why do you faggots need a reason?
Just fucking live
>>
>>672521844
No. Take a look at people that you think are happy, find something you can identify with, and spin it in your own way.
>>
>>672512680

My friend had a near-death experience when he had an infection in his blood stream he was clinically brain-dead. Nothing going on in his brain. His family decided to keep him on life support because none of them wanted to pull the plug. Well three days later, he wakes up. Like this motherfucker just took a long ass nap. Anyways, he told me he basically saw the afterlife and it was perfect in every way. He saw all of his dead relatives even distant ancestors. They were all there basically having a party for him. He didn't know any of them, but just knew who they all were even though he's never actually seen pictures of the majority of them. Eventually, his grandma told him that she was sorry but he still had more time to go on earth. He saw a blinding white light and fell into his body again.

I don't give a fuck if you believe in the afterlife or not but when I heard that I was sold.
>>
>>672523297
I hate to break it to you but religious people kill themselves.
>>
>>672513661
You have a good soul anon. Keep it up.
>>
>>672519526
this
>>
>>672512974
This nigger gets it
>>
>>672513364
It's inverse you dumbass
>>
Life has no worth but you have an "in-built" system. so if I were you I'd stick to doing what you're meant to be doing, that is survive and fuck
>>
>>672512974
/Thread
>>
>>672512680
Pussy/beer/good moments with friends and family in between the mundane drag that is waiting for nothingness.
>>
>>672512680
theres no difference between me and you op, as far as thoughts and emotions go. our desire for happiness and the feels we get from misery. compassion.
do good, love others. and youre loving yourself.
looking for happiness in any other way is what is meaningless, and just deepens your misery
>>
>>672523139
You don't really get it, sorry.

Your life dont have any meaning, this is a fact. No animals, and humans are animals have any meaning.
>>
If it really doesn't have worth then there's nothing u need to cope with
>>
>>672523139
It doesnt matter if you enjoy life or not, its still meaningless and if you dont get that you shouldnt be in this thread.
>>
life is the means by which the universe understands itself
>>
You fell for there is nothing after death meme. The "scientific" claim that the death of your body is the end of you is just as dogmatic as religions have it. Unfortunately for westerners the only spiritual knowledge you get exposed to is stupid religions, which leads to your outright generalized rejection of anything metaphysical. There is alot more out there than you think. Practice some astral travel and see for yourself what's on the other side. Keep searching. Only fool thinks that he has all the answers.
>>
>>672526859
I dont need any answers, i'll see what happens after i'm death
>>
I don't really know. I guess I'm just waiting for death to come for me.
>>
maybe to find true love?
quite hard to find, but i believe that i will find someone to live with in the future and to make her happy.

i think i keep myself alive because of social reasons: i love animals and the nature. yeah i love humans too, but sometimes they are annoying and stupid.
So i try to be kind to everyone, especially animals. i try not to eat them or harm them in any form.
And i try not to harm the nature/environment because the nature is special and wonderful.
and i try to make everyone happy. It sounds stupid, but smile when you are leaving the house, and try to smile to other people.

But yeah, the search for meaning is quite difficult...
>>
>>672512680
Because we're free to do whatever we want to make it have a meaning? How is this not obvious?
>>
>>672526859
Your body is you... i mean... this is stupid sorry.
>>
>>672527708
Just because you want meaning doesnt give it meaning.
>>
>>672528161
No, because I want meaning I give it meaning. It's entirely subjective, if I feel that something has a meaning, it does.
>>
>>672528531
Meaning is not subjective lol.

This thread started of awesome but now its just retarded people posting.
>>
>>672512680
The meaning of life is simple is life itself, is about attracting to you what give pleasure and away from you what give you pain, BUT know yourself to understand what is good and what is bad for you this is the most difficult.

The problem is that people from the 21th and the end of the 20th century, see life as a great journey where they are the protagonists and will overcome various challenges, find the love of their lives, and become successful people in the end. and for the overwhelming majority of the population that will not happen and only will make them disappointed, and make they complaining that life is bad, when in fact they are the ones who don't know how to live.
>>
>>672528645
Yes it is.
>>
There is no life and death.
There is only you.
You're aware of your world right now in detail that you still can't perceive entirely, it is this weight on our psyche that makes us break, as humans.
We think there is something more.. that the universe will accommodate itself for our leisure, to hold our highly evolved forms, whether in body or soul, and carry them off to a a heaven, a place where we have earned our rest.

Fucking delusional lies bred from ignorance and pride. This ride doesn't fucking end you little bitch. There's no fucking god or satan to hold you in their arms as you fall from the graces of the physical world. You lose contact with your body, you go find another one somewhere.

This ride doesn't fucking end.
>>
>>672528774
Are you trolling i can't tell.
Meaning is not subjective sorry, i dont think you understand what subjective means. You're either trolling or stupid beyond repair, either way please fuck off
>>
>>672529061
>There is no life and death.
there's the force
>>
Can all the stupid people please leave?

Life is meaningless if you disagree you are stupid, please leave.

If you think life continues after you are dead, you are stupid, please leave.
>>
>>672529500
This>>672528709
>>
>>672529061
You lost me at "You go find another one somewhere"

Implying that we have some sort of "Soul" is just as stupid as any religious person.
>>
>>672529500

On the contrary. Everything else continues after it dies through a dispersal and reconfiguration of physical matter and indestructible energy. Just because we have the cognitive ability to question our existence, doesn't mean all of the mathematical genius that's taken billions of years to be perfected, just up and fucking disappears for our own sake.
>>
>>672528709
You didnt really explain how the meaning of life is life itself.

Obviously we have ambition because that is our objective purpose, to compete with other humans and the successful ones get to reproduce.

This is how evolution works. Its not about "Knowing how to live". A good life is a successful one where you beat your opponents. This is evolution.
>>
Step 1: Don't be a nihilist.
>>
>>672530715
That's the Nazi interpretation.
>>
>>672530370
You're not really making a point here, sorry. You're just trying to sound smart, your sentence doesnt mean anything.
>>
>>672530935
lol....

No that's evolution.
>>
>>672529087
Compelling argument there bud.
>>
>>672526316
But it's not a fact, you don't know anything all of this could actually have a everlasting effect. Not religious mumbo jumbo heaven and reincarnation, but it could be. It could be meaningless or actually mean alot you don't have a fact, that's your assumption. I don't know shit I can admit that but you should also know, no one knows shit.
>>
>>672531160
It's one interpretation.

Another is that evolution is survival of the survivers and nothing more. If you reproduce you reproduce. There's plenty of people reproducing I'm sure you would deem unacceptable. Survival of a species is about variants because there's no telling what will become a benefit.

Saying it's a competition is like saying there's a meaning to replicating DNA.
>>
>>672531451
It's not an argument. If you think Meaning is subjective you're fucking stupid and have no idea what the word subjective means, sorry to break it to you.
>>
Look up "The Absurd Hero" by Camus
It's what has been helping me .
>>
>>672512680
correction annon YOUR life has no meaning.

I think i can enjoy my money and sucess pretty good.
>>
Just realize everyone else has as meaningless and inane existence as your self, that always cheers me up, you see the funny thing is they think all this shit matters and you are one of the few who know it really does not.
Laugh at the sheeple.
>>
>>672531937
You just repeat your previous non-argument.
>>
>>672531859
And what's your point? What do you disagree with.

Does successful people get the girls? Do girls usually fuck homeless people?

This is known as evolution, do you disagree?
>>
>>672532314
It doesnt matter if you enjoy it or not, its still meaningless.
>>
File: 25.png (755 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
25.png
755 KB, 800x800
>>672512680
I think the first lesson in life is failing. And after that you learn to not give a fuck about anything. Once you reach that point and do the things you want to do, you may be deemed as 'living'
>>
>>672532380
Again, it wasnt an argument, you're just stupid.
>>
>>672532482
Yeah homeless people have children. Yeah unsuccessful people have children. Yeah ugly people have children.
>>
>>672530715
> we have ambition because that is our objective purpose
No, it's your objective and that is what causes you pain, is recommended only have desires when the possibility of them do not realize not affect you, if your unfulfilled desires cause you pain, is not better simply do not desire?

Life is an end and itself in its essence is pleasurable
>>
>>672532765
Dude seriously, leave you're stupid and i dont wanna discuss how basic evolution works with you, if you dont get it you dont get it.

Homeless people usually dont have kids, no. And thats the point, successfull people are more likely to reproduce and live longer. This is why beeing successfull is attractive and considered a "Good life."
>>
>>672532694
I know, it was a non-argument delivered by ad hominems.

Check out this great website, it'll do you good: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
>>
>>672533355
So explain the human race then Mr. Fucking genius.
>>
>>672521844
Don't listen to that scum bag. Do what what you want. No one truly has your back but yourself
>>
>>672533490
Explain the human race?

What about the human race do you find inconsistant with evolution?
>>
masturbating to cp here on 4chan>>672512680
>>
>>672515399
why are you so mean
>>
>>672533672
It's you that will be finding the inconsistencies with your theory dummy.
>>
>>672533471
Yes if you dont understand that "Meaning" is not subjective then you are stupid and i dont need to make an argument to refute it.

Same with people who say 4+4=23. I dont need to come up with an argument, you are simply stupid. Google "Subjective".
>>
>>672533977
Ok
>>
>>672533985
But it absolutely is subjective, because what I find meaningful has absolutely nothing to do with what you find meaningful.

Are you absolutely sure you know what the word subjective means? I feel like you're projecting here.
>>
>>672534358
Ok first of all. What you "Find meaningful" doesnt give an object meaning.

Meaning means there is a reason for the objects existence, it is not subjective, it either has a reason for its existence or not.

If it doesn't have a reason for its existence it doesnt have meaning, regardless whether you "Find it meaningful" or not.

Please stop wasting my time.
>>
>>672534966
So anything without a practical application is meaningless? You seriously need to expand on your argument there bud.
>>
>>672535210
Yes anything without a practical application is the very definition of the word meaningless, correct bud.
>>
Same.

I don't know. Medication certainly doesn't help much.

I should be fine, but with so little apparent meaning there is zero motivation to do anything - study, job, work out, go out, talk to people, do things. No point.
>>
>>672535381
Ok then. I feel sorry you feel that way, also I feel sorry about your autism.
>>
>>672535381
And practical application is only tautologically meaningful.
>>
>>672512680
By have shitloads of mindblowing sex with hot women
>>
File: picard.webm (580 KB, 952x720) Image search: [Google]
picard.webm
580 KB, 952x720
>>672535381
>>672535725

>nothing without practical application has any meaning, and even things with practical application only have meaning because they match our arbitrary definition of meaning in the first place

I wish I didn't believe this and I try not to but it's pretty fucking hard.
>>
>>672519426
You just can't deal with someone having another take on life than you.
Why are you so scared that others might have a better idea of the world around you?
Do you feel like you lost something of yourself when others have a valid point?
>>
>>672536249
You drink water when you're thirsty? It feels good? That's enough isn't it?
>>
>>672535699
>>672535725

Tautologically. hahahaha. Third word you've used without a fucking clue what it means.
>>
>>672519734
You should - it is the key to everything - literally.
>>
>>672536647
I'm a different guy and I know exactly what it means thanks.
>>
>>672520192
Well, everyone does, right?
>>
>>672536438
It's not about "Take on life". Regardless of whether you enjoy life or not, and regardless of how you "take it" its still meaningless inherently.
>>
>>672536737
Well clearly not. You used it wrong.
>>
>>672512680
What is meaning? The idea and expression of meaning or purpose isn't concrete. Things like art and poetry are attempts to express individuals interpretations of meaning.

Don't take life so seriously. You're just another animal on this planet after all.
>>
>>672536620
No. It isn't. Why wouldn't it be?

The enjoyment is passing; in fact, an infinitesimally small fraction. The enjoyment itself is arbitrary, and only has any (subjective) value in contrast to pain/discomfort/etc. In addition to being both fleeing and arbitrary, it is also predicated the idea that the enjoyment had to be made necessary in the first place; a want/need/desire, that can only, always and ever end in unfulfillment.
>>
>>672537150
But the word meaning is a concrete word, its not an abstract word.
>>
>>672537019
It doesn't just apply to rhetoric you know, it also applies to logic. If that is what you're referring to?
>>
>>672523297
So self conceit is now the order of the day?
Telling yourself lies will give meaning to your non important existence?
Why not just accept the fucking world as it is?
I simply don't get people that think they were meant for something greater - why the arrogance?
>>
>>672537328
A smart person thank god.
>>
>>672523508
/thread
>>
>>672512680
By not being a pussy, faggot
>>
well the fact that you are alive at all is pretty incredible. go fuck yourself.
>>
>>672523811
You know there is a lot of study on how braincells die and how they make these memories?
Don't get suckered in by this shit...
>>
>>672537338
It is an abstract concept when applied to something like "the meaning of life."
>>
>>672524045
Maybe, but I'm a dying breed... sadly.
>>
>>672512680
memes
>>
>>672526772
Bullcrap.
The universe doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>672523811
>nothing going on in his brain

That's incorrect. If that were the case he would be dead. Not NEAR DEAD. He was near dead, meaning that his brain was still functioning and forming memories. If it wasn't he would have no way to recall the events and what he saw.
>>
>>672527489
Don't worry, it will...
>>
hang out and enjoy my time as it passes.

beer. games. books. art. vandalism.
>>
File: literally me.gif (2 MB, 233x302) Image search: [Google]
literally me.gif
2 MB, 233x302
>>672537477
I'm probably not smart. Just tired and broken. Maybe that's the beginning of wisdom.

At this stage in my own development, the best I can do is clutch at a few discordant strands of theologism in the back of my mind as the safety net for an amorphous, still-coalescing quasi-Mahฤbhฤratan ideology, with a nebulous conceptualization of meaning as personal attainment of specific experiences subjectively deemed (arbitrarily) as embodying noble or highly pleasurable as often as possible before actual death.
>>
>>672537798
No. And even if that wasnt wrong its still not "Abstract meaning" im talking about, im talking about objective meaning.

Abstract meaning doesnt exist btw...
>>
I'm gonna be dead in ~70 years anyway, which is insignificant on universal scale. I don't see any need to shorten something that's already nothing.
>>
>>672538329
You're just showing off at this point you sexy motherfucker.
>>
>>672530370
This has no valid scientific merit, and then we are on the religious track. Go have fun with that....
>>
>>672530765
No, there is literally nothing wrong with being a nihilist...
>>
File: 1456459495508.png (1 MB, 1394x888) Image search: [Google]
1456459495508.png
1 MB, 1394x888
I mostly survive by inertia. I've lived this long so I might as well see what happens next. If I get hit by a car or struck by lightening I don't really give a shit. Hell, it might be fun.
Besides I'm waiting for the pandemic.
>>
File: 1453000111467.jpg (26 KB, 231x252) Image search: [Google]
1453000111467.jpg
26 KB, 231x252
>>672538448
I am pretty sexy, actually, thank you.

I appreciate you noticing my flaunt. I hope you enjoyed the appropriately onanistic gif that went along with it.
>>
>>672532177
This anon has a valid point, although you need to actually think for yourself while reading it,,,,
>>
>>672538307
>beer. games. books. art. vandalism.

sex. posting tits on 4chan. sucking sock and recording it
>>
>>672512680
browsing younow profiles and occasionally finding a stream/recording where a frisky teenager shows her titties helps
>>
>>672538726
I sure did.
>>
>>672514627
I have been feeling this way for more than 5 years now, things progressively getting worse. I keep moving somehow, doing a professional career. I am no worse than other people, because it probably takes less time for me to understand things and execute the necessary actions. But it's depressing at the same time, because if I could feel any motivation to do things, I would be much better.

Doing things helps a little, but they don't really give you any satisfaction. Due to the circumstances (work), I was able to start mountaineering and skiing. Adrenaline helps temporarily. I couldn't say that I enjoy any of these things, but I thrive on fear. Drinking also helps.

Everything else is shit, like travelling, sports, etc.

But I don't know, for me this feeling is somehow empowering. I know, that any moment I could sacrifice my life for some idea. I don't know if I ever going to have any idea, but understanding that life is worthless is liberating to an extent. We are realists. We see the life how it is, without unnecessary illusions, as most of the people do.
>>
bump for god-tier 4chan
>>
>>672536894
Yes, life HAS NO MEANING, other than propagating life itself - what's your point?
>>
Death is also meaningless, so there's no reason to live and no reason to die. Just do whatever you want.
>>
>>672512680
i tried everything i could, i go out with friends, do excersice for endorphine, i improved myself in my work, but, im still feeling empty
yes, is meaningless
>>
>>672539187
It wasnt a point it was a response to someone else.
>>
>>672539239
That's where i'm at too.
>>
>>672512680
You decide why you live for, if you don't have a reason, you live to find a reason, if you can't just helium
>>
>>672538329
That's just self deceit...
>>
>>672512680
I'm currently trying to become a doctor to say fuck you to everyone who doubted me in grade school and high school
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 670x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 670x510
Consciousness is the universe experiencing itself, that is your role in the machine we know as our cosmos. Nobody knows what the point of the machine itself is yet, but if you kill yourself you'll just be recycled back into it with a different body and in a different environment to temper the global unified consciousness that runs through all of us as one, so as far as you know you'll be "a different person", but your needs and desires and questions will remain much the same as everyone else.

Observing the machine is your purpose and all you have to do to achieve it is not kill yourself, and try to create a jigsaw of peaceful cooperation with other forms of life and consciousness so that we can all hivemind our way to deeper levels of understanding about the nature of reality and get our questions answered.

You cannot leave this place. You are eternal.
>>
>>672513936

The fact that life is meaningless and nothing truly matters over time, is either wings of freedom or prison bars. It's up you to decide.
>>
>>672539617
lmao that's not the handshake
>>
File: Clits Galore (15).jpg (148 KB, 541x525) Image search: [Google]
Clits Galore (15).jpg
148 KB, 541x525
>>672539330
My bad.
Have a big clit...
>>
>>672539203
And that shall be the whole of the law... cough!
>>
>>672540006
Thank you.
>>
File: 1455696864039.jpg (33 KB, 420x443) Image search: [Google]
1455696864039.jpg
33 KB, 420x443
>>672512680
Arguable, for the answers we seek have not been discovered factually. And with all the dogma from religion and science we only pretend to have the answer.

Who's to say that our lives in human flesh isn't anything more than a "prison" sentence to a higher lifeform?

We don't know until we fully die. And even then maybe we won't know.

The only guaranteed thing besides birth and death is all the experience in the middle. I figure that one might as well do as much as the stuff they want to do in that time. That is probably as much "meaning" as any of us are going to get.
>>
>>672539612
Way to go!
But really, why do you care what some asshole scumbag thinks of you?
Why do you need to let that drive you like it does?
>>
>>672539617
No - literally no.
It has no scientific merit, and you are shooting blanks out of your ass.
>>
>>672540376
Science! Science is to say that you don't have a soul and you are not destined for an afterlife.
Why is that so hard for people to belive?
Why on earth are YOU the one that is reincarnated into a glorious magnificent being?
We are 7 billion people on this planet....
>>
>>672540006
That's a fucking bit clit
>>
File: 1455665582818.jpg (21 KB, 231x231) Image search: [Google]
1455665582818.jpg
21 KB, 231x231
Food, musik, games and love doesn't make it horrible, though.
>>
>>672539617
What is that? Some Goedel or Sagan philosophy interwoven with some New Age crap?

Your observation ends very soon, when you realize that you don't have any senses to observe. We are endowed with such a ridiculously low capacity to observe and understand, that whoever created us must have been a sadistic freak.
>>
>>672512680
Life is meaningless but why should that stop you from enjoying it?

We are lucky to be conscious and experience life. We were dead for billions of years and now in a tiny sliver of time and space we can experience life and the pleasures that come with it.
Suck it up and wait to die like everyone else.
>>
OK, why not quantum theory?
Nothing has been proven yet but things are converging to a point were we actually have a chance of seeing beyond our physical world.
With so many dimensions in play, who are we to say we can't lift ourselves to a higher dimension when we die?
>>
>>672538726
>>672538329
>>672537328

Can i get your skype info or facebook whatever?

I'm really intrigued, you seem like a supremely intelligent person.
>>
File: intr.jpg (81 KB, 900x805) Image search: [Google]
intr.jpg
81 KB, 900x805
>>672539617
It was deep, indeed.
>>
>>672512680
Life does have meaning /b/ro. Jesus saves.
>>
>>672541449
Because multi dimensions in string theory doesn't cover the universe as a whole.
It covers minute dimensions in planck space and beyond.
Eventhough particles can exist in several spaces/dimensions at once, it is till within the minute cosmos, not on a large scale.
You really have to study string theory and quantum mechanics for this.
>>
>>672512680
i stopped being a whinny bitch

helped me a lot
>>
File: funny_dancing_bill_gates.gif (340 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
funny_dancing_bill_gates.gif
340 KB, 320x240
>>672512680
>how do you cope

I've stopped caring.

I have anxiety when dealing directly with people and when in large crowds so college was a nightmare and so was any other interaction. I've been dealing with depression for years and it finally all just clicked when the depression peaked a few months ago; now I honestly just don't care.

No one else really cares: about me or much else, so why should I care about anything other than myself?

At least that's where I'm at now.

My birthday's coming up soon, I'm planning on making a bucket list and taking the time from my birthday this year to the one next year to complete it.

If I don't run out of my very limited amount of money before my birthday next year, I'll have a nice little party and then end it.

So I guess that my way of coping is only temporary, but I really don't care anymore. I want to die so I'm going to take the necessary action so see my wish come true.
At least I'll have a bit of fun and do what I want to for once.
>>
>>672540941
Lol, maybe that's the dogmatic science community. You should check out the science delusion, it's a banned Tedtalk. Maybe it'll get some of the science niggers thinking. I mean, as long as you have a pineal gland and a mind of your own.
>>
>>672541344
Oh, anon, I want to marry you!
>>
>>672541540
You just want to have facts that supports your world view...
Come on anon, think for yourself.
>>
>>672541769
Yes, and he scores!!!
Get out of here religious biggot.
>>
I fear death more than life

As miserable as life may be, I enjoy the fact that I exist, even if it's a meaningless existence
>>
Hedonism and Nihilism are two sides of the same coin, anon. Can't find meaning? Go get a nice meal, pump yourself full of your drug of choice, and masturbate your genitals raw.
>>
>>672541810
What would be the help of this? Quantum mechanics doesn't have any graspable interpretation anyway. It's another, alien world for us. It's like describing colours to the blind. It's just another plot of the sadistic freak to keep torturing us.
>>
>>672542232
I have thought for myself and i find my world view correct.
>>
>>672512974
This
>>
>>672541952
Is that the one where he talked about variations in the speed of light through different time periods?
>>
>>672541950
Please don't fall for the "no one cares" routine.
There are anons who cares out there.
I would take you in in a heartbeat, and I have done it before.
You are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Make a change...
>>
>>672542724
Sorry, I mean stated speed of light.
>>
>>672541309
This is buddhism, more or less.

Your problem is that you are only a shitbag on two legs, who is thinking that your own pleasure and your own suffering is most important in the world.
Stop thinking, go outside, feel the air and sun.
Learn the sound of one clapping hand.
>>
>>672541952
So your brain is suddenly i higher supreme being?
You have any idea about what your prefrontal cortex is doing right now?
>>
>>672542649
Good for you - now sit and wait for jesus to magically reappear...
>>
>>672537328
Yet, does your rumination of this, your mental anguish at the meaningless of it all stop you from doing it?
>>
>>672542584
You cant dismiss that a particle being tangled isn't an interesting thought.
Also electrons aren't just spinning around the nucleus, it has a "probability of being somewhere" on a specific path.
This shit is just hard to grasp.
>>
>>672512680
Independend of what your mind thinks your body stays functional. Life's job is to adapt and live on. You may think about the value of your life whatever you want but if you can't find a meaning for yourself it doesn't mean that it has no meaning for others. Maybe others value you, maybe you can still make yourself useful more or less.

To know and judge you'll have to experience. You can only ever just look back and not judge ahead because you don't know what will happen, how and how it affects things. Predictions are always just met to a degree, sometimes wrong. Small changes may be important, you never know.

I've seen a documentary of a wounded, poisoned animals that fought it's attacker until the sun was setting and the camera team just stopped filming. If a simple animal puts that much of a fight into it's own survival while it most likely feels that it's hopeless than I'd be worse than an animal by just giving up and not trying to survive.

The only option in a bad situation with no knowledge helping you is being random, as evolution is. Maybe 99% of what you do is wrong, maybe there's no good way out of this situation but at least you tried and maybe there's this 1% that you'll stumble upon to which all your knowledge and reasoning didn't lead you before. Pick as many options as you can.

Life's not about being happy because you can't be happy all the time. You need the bad to feel the difference of good and bad.
Life's not about having a meaning as it didn't come to this with a master plan.
Life's about finding someone and / or something you value. Your interpretation of meaning towards this makes life meaningful for you because these things / persons matter to you. Try to contribute if you find something you like. This makes life valueable, not meaningful. We aren't forever.
>>
>>672542724
Ehhh... that doesn't make sense,
The speed of light is constant within the medium it progresses through.
Time on the other hand, have not been constant throughout the universe expansion - but that would not make a valid change in any real life scenario.
>>
>>672543760
You really should read Foucault.
This is not to say I wholly agree with you.
You just have potential - go do something with it - just as OP should...
>>
Don't die on me yet!
>>
>>672543773
It had something to do with people referencing each other to give an official figure and that causing consistent inconsistencies.

I only watched it. It was interesting but over hyped for being removed (I believe Ted felt it didn't meet up with scientific rigour)

If anything watching it would just help you be a better scientist.

I might have completely the wrong talk though.
>>
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
what are your thoughts about nietzsche, anons?
>>
>>672544520
In other words, there is no such thing as scientific fact, rather a rigorously established consensus. I'm OK with that. Better than tribal witchdoctors.
>>
>>672543760
You might be interested in Toni Kruz. There was a documentary about him. His struggle for life was quite impressive. He died, despite.

The problem is that people like me, like us are not happy/unhappy. We are indifferent. And no matter what you try, you cannot beat the indifference any more.
>>
File: received_175619859481094.jpg (57 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
received_175619859481094.jpg
57 KB, 1024x768
Within combat, men have usually found meaning.
But you won't, because you're a pussy with excuses.
>>
>>672512680
Youll come to realize that there isnt any point in killing yourself, So really all you can do is live, and when death comes, greet it with a smile
>>
>>672544691
Well, he did have some valid points, but ending up mad and doing all kinds of shit doesn't really rove his point.
The amount of laughable statements is too damn high.
The insights into human depravity and the meaningless of it all makes up for his poking around in all the wrong places.
He new what was up, but was swayed by the times he lived in.
He was a genius and a charlatan rolled into one.
My kind of guy.
>>
>>672512680
if you think nothing matters just do whatever the fuck you want. problem solved
>>
>>672545164
Really?
Science is a really annoying profession and should be ignored?
Do you have other inconvenient truths lying around?
Another NOMA cunt on the move
>>
>>672513645

Children is what i dream of but i couldn't trust another person enough to have any with.

The human race is the most disgusting thing on this planet. the moment you trust some one just a little they will fuck you over in the name of "the strong will survive" or "natural selection" or some shit like that.
>>
>>672545283
That's YOUR state of mind...
You CAN change it.
>>
>>672545833
Aren't we all hypocrits? If life is essentially meaningless, what makes us better than the fundamentalists seeking absolute truth and stability in their lives?
>>
>>672545614
Yeah! Go violence!
>>
>>672513645
MODS!!!
>>
>>672545833
I suppose thats true.
But can a case be made for the will to power or is it as obscure and wrong as it seems?
>>
>>672542999
>Stop thinking, go outside, feel the air and sun.

The sun has set already, and I go quite often to smoke and feel the air. Around 5 degrees Celsius, with probably 10 m/s wind. Probably some clouds over the mountains, which I can see no longer.

>Learn the sound of one clapping hand.

Yeah, I have to go quite often to seminars and meetings, and in my community it's somehow acceptable to clap after every speech. So I can claim that I have quite some expertise in that sound. Couldn't tell it's pleasurable though.
>>
File: tyson.gif (981 KB, 204x150) Image search: [Google]
tyson.gif
981 KB, 204x150
>>672546449
>>
>>672546383
Science! Science makes us better than the hypocrites that just want to oppress others for their own satisfaction.
You literally can't argue with science that has been proven again and again.
Einstein was right - it has been tested again and again - whatever you say or do won't reverse that.
>>
>>672546202
Failed your reading comprehension in grade school? Science is useful, but at the end of the day, it's usefulness is arbitrary too. We assign it value and meaning. We also inject it bias into it.
>>
File: 1402089476899.jpg (39 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1402089476899.jpg
39 KB, 500x666
I think this opinion is really easy to have when you have no friends and do nothing but play video games, go on 4chan and jerk off all day. Probably an exaggeration but this can apply to most of our lives. Im batting 100 for people who have this opinion that grew up sheltered and think they're avoidant way of life is good. And their concept of meaning has to be a grand spectacle. Its pretty exclusive to our generation. I can't guarantee you there's some ethereal spiritual meaning to our existence. But it doesn't matter either way. Your consciousness is in an eternal state of right now so thinking about what happened before you were born or what happens after you die is even more pointless than the life you assume has no meaning.

Get in a fist fight, go cold approach women, sell all your shit and travel somewhere. Or do something productive and learn to add content to the world and help your fellow man going through the same existential bullshit. But the billions of people that wake up and try to make the most of it must be drones right? You have a mind and body that you hardly use. Exhaust all your options then come back and complain.
>>
>>672512680
Why does life need meaning? Plenty of "meaningful" stuff only really exists for it's own sake. Is there something inherently wrong with coming up woth your own subjective goals & motivations?
>>
>>672512680
Fuck you retard.

P.S. paypall me all your money then go play in traffic if life has no meaning
>>
>>672512680
i think about that every day op just get over it
>>
>>672547281

dumb fuck your life has no meaning
>>
>>672546684
Fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>672546906
But our consumerist lives oppress others in 3rd world countries and is ultimately driving us out of our own home, Earth. If you really push thinking to it's limits, you won't be satisfied, so satisfy yourself with your delusion that science is better in a meaningless universe.
>>
>>672546709
This is where I think he failed quite fundamentally.
It is literally as obscure as it seems.
But I think he meant it metaphorically. Your will powers the way you act, and thereby acts upon the world around you. If you have a strong will, you will act upon everyone accordingly.
Take Hitler as an example, and follow that line...
>>
>>672546964
I like your reasoning mate, probably because it resonates my own thoughts. Nevertheless... If someone starts to put too much trust in Science you can always check the list of unsolved problems in Physics. And some of these problems could really break the paradigm down...
>>
>>672542749
I'm planning on travelling after my birthday this year, somewhere far from here.

Maybe I'll find something or someone before my birthday next year to keep me going.

Maybe this is the change that I need.

And I do know that some people care, I just find them in such short supply and I'm not sure I'd be any good for a kind soul like that; I'm fairly fucked up, but you can probably tell that by the shit I'm planning.
>>
>>672519228

i feeel exactly the same
>>
>>672546964
No thats wrong - that's another religious move to accept the lie of the bible. You are wrong - not every religion can be right at the same time.
Who makes a religion a force to be reckoned with? It's followers?
I hope not, then Islam is right...
>>
>>672547403
Then gimme your money and I'll go be pointless with your money. What's the point? There is no point. Now gimme your money and go gut yourself.

Or not.

Go shoot a place up. Get on the news for us. Or sit in your self imagined "depression" and cry on /b/ Either way "it's all pointless right"? Don't fucking come here and talk about killing yourself. Just do it. Either way would be amusing, Mr. Nihilist retard.
>>
>>672512680
the only thing more meaningless than life is when you're dead, rotting in the ground. Just enjoy life, do what you want, go sky diving, race motorcycles, fuck women (or dudes if thats what you're into...it probably is), go camping, read some books, whatever.

Or just kill yourself, no one will care.
>>
Self improvement and psychedelics.
>>
>>672512680
I make my own meaning for life.
>>
>>672547533
The universe is meaningless, but our consumerism probably drives us to settling mars, it has no boundaries.
>>
>>672547589
Your limited mind just literally stops you,
>>
>>672547550
Finally found a person who is fluent in Nietzsche on b. Bravo, anon.
>>
>>672547929
I think we aren't on the same plane of discussion. When you can understand what I'm arguing, then we can continue this discussion.
>>
>>672547820
Just because everyone else fails at being a human, doesn't mean that you can't be a empathetic one.
I really hope that you do good anon, you are a rare breed...
>>
>>672548276
Why?
Why do it?
>>
>>672540376
>one might as well do as much as the stuff they want to do in that time
>probably as much "meaning" as any of us are going to get

Those are some good thoughts.

Not caring anymore, I'm finding it much easier to just do what I want without worrying about others. It makes college much, much easier.
>>
>>672544691
Bumping
>>
>>672548369
And what then? You've just kicked the bucket down the road a little bit further. We populate Mars and make shit of it too, lol. Maybe that will be humanity's lasting legacy, interstellar shit-taking
>>
>>672549281
Dont ever fucking reply to me again.
>>
>>672548585
Too many did not read him, just got going with the flow of it all.
Reading his works gives a whole other take on the man.
Also, read Foucault.
And can I just say that Plato actually made more sense of everything than Wittgenstein and all the others combined?
>>
>>672549281
Don't know enough about the bloke, to be honest.
>>
>>672512680
cant feel the joys of pain when youre dead.
>>
>>672549434
The way we piss it all away at moment and the way we are taught to hate everyone in the holy name of consumerism - I think it's safe to say we are just pissing up wind, even if we end up on Neptune.
Why is empathy so hard? Why are we programmed to hate?
>>
>>672512680
be more humble OP, it's like you know the meaning of life
>>
I refuse to let this thread die
>>
>>672550146
The self above all else. Dunno mate. That's just what comes to mind.
>>
File: faces.jpg (167 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
faces.jpg
167 KB, 1024x769
>>672548907
>tfw one day there will be enough of us around to actually connect and meet

I guess that as our population grows, it will eventually be a reality.
Too bad it's probably a ways off.

Thank you for the kind words, it means more to me than you might imagine.
>>
>>672550518
How absurd. Join us!
>>
>>672550528
But why?
>>
>>672550518
>I refuse to let this thread die
it will, eventually
>>
>>672515294
only 6 bilion jews died
>>
>>672550615
Dont worry i have posted several stuff

>>672550705
Maybe we should all post on /his/ then
>>
>>672550579
We are already at a critical mass here.
I think you need a change of scenery. There ARE places that is not prone to selfish behavior.
You need not look very far - just don't get suckered in by the false empathy of religion. Is stands no ground in reality.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>672550632
Dunno. Biology? Nature vs nurture? Not everyone is like this, but as to why they chose sacrifice and why I don't, dunno. Even that doesn't make their sacrifice any more or less meaningful in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>672551182
That's nihilism for you...
>>
>>672551363
Meh, these conversations are interesting, but then we go on about our lives, worried about paying builds, social obligations and such, and we put them in a dark recess of our minds. It'd be nice if humans could get their shit together and discover immortality.
>>
>>672550518
Bumperino, again
>>
>>672512680
How do people older than 100 cope? Just live the moment, and if the moment happens to be shit, hope to live until it isn't shit.
>>
>>672552037
That's actually a valid observation.
Immortality just isn't part of the grand scheme of life.
Even if you achieve it, it would make very little change. You live your life in parts. That means that whenever you lived 1 year it feels shorter and shorter in a logarithmic way.
There are a ton of research on this, even bleeping vsauce did a short on it.
It would not help you anon, neither religion nor drugs will save you.
Accept it and move on.
>>
>>672553073
Yes, And if our physics is right, the universe it self will end. Fuck it, time to eat.
>>
>>672553073
Our brains only have the capacity to child a certain amount of information and early memories fade in a lifetime. I would guess an immortal person would forget there previous life after a certain amount of time rendering the immortality pointless.
>>
>>672512680
>>672533939
>>672533939
>>672533939
>>
>>672551120
I really like the tradition of religion: family dinners, get-togethers, holidays. I won't ever look to it for answers or happiness again though.

Hopefully you're right and a change of surrounding will get me in a better frame of mind.

You wouldn't happen to have any suggestions towards a place to see before I die if I do go through with it? I've always wanted to see Italy, but I probably only have the money to just move around in North America.

I've always had a fantasy of moving to a small town somewhere far away where the people are happy and live simple lives with eachother.
>>
>>672513645
On one hand I wouldn't mind raising one or more children. On the other hand it's kinda cruel bringing them into this world when they inevitably have to die.
>>
>>672554191
*hold *their
>>
This thread is /b/ gold. Now lets move to /his/.
>>
Welcome to the empty world on nihilism
>>
The funny thing about religion is how we indoctrinate people.
I was raised in a religious family. I started reading philosophy and tried reading the actual bible.
Very quickly I started noticing how the bible just doesn't make sense, and how the version we have today has been revised over and over.
When I got to Astronomy and general science, I had this feeling of an enormous sorrow that came from leaving religion.
Religion was a drug, keeping me from seeing clearly.
I have never felt a worse feeling in my life, and that same feeling got me convinced that my worldview was wrong.
It was simply too easy. The world of enourmously complex, to a point where religion exist to keep us from seeing the truth.
But religion is not the truth, it's just the safe feeling of nothing is there to get you.
But i is... the universe gives no fuck about you.
When the Andromeda galaxy hits, it might be merciful, it might not be. When the sun grows to engulf our planet, we need to get the fuck off, no religion will protect us.
>>
>>672555335
>but i is
Did black science guy say that?
>>
>>672554588
Iceland is actually one of the places I have been where you can have empathetic people.
Other than that, you have the nihilistic north. Denmark or Norway would have made their own mind of things - even Germany can think for itself.
Make a road trip of it, meet as many people as you can. Be skeptic and open at the same time.
Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 25

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.