Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Saw a drug thread a bit ago but it died so lets get that going

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 24
Saw a drug thread a bit ago but it died so lets get that going again
So /b/ what is your drug of choice?
200 mircos of real LSD
>>
>>671946619
seriously anons I want to know what you are trying to kill yourselves with
>>
>>671946619
Ket
>>
>>671946619
I've only taken LSD twice, both times 110 ug. First trip was cool, second wasn't much of a trip. I'm planning to take a shitload soon so I won't be dissapointed again.
>>
File: me.jpg (44 KB, 963x608) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
44 KB, 963x608
I have a few 200 mic gummies in tinfoil, licked one of the foils 30 mins ago and im feeling pleasantly stimulated, not much in terms of psychedelia, on and off euphoria it seems.

Gonna wait a good 30 more mins then start adding weed to the mix, maybe they will synergize to create a somewhat-psychedelic mini trip i can bring up and down as a please.

Anyways feeling pretty damn relaxed and at one with myself. Trying to prevent any bad feelings by stalling on the ganja, since im relatively new to classic psychedelics.
>>
>>671947808
The highest I have gone is 460ug with a .5g brownie and several bowls throughout the day and that was beyond mindfucking but fun as hell
>>
>>671948060
PS: i licked the foil to get a small dose, some the L made the gummies gt stuck and left behind a small dose and im just trying it out :)
>>
Weed in general just to feel good, but 1P-LSD is pretty awesome.
>>
MDMA without a doubt
>>
>>671948060
Just eat them. Either go all out or not at all. I find if I underdone I am always disappointed
>>
>>671948060>>671946619
200 ug is too much
>>
>>671949092
I mean its pretty subjective. That's just the right amount for me personally. Not to much(and again I have done over twice that dosage) and not to little
>>
>>671949092
>>671949086

I have never used L before.

Just giving it a small test run for tonight with some weed to gauge the headspace i will be working with.

I dont plan on dropping 200-300 mics till next week really, not trying to "trip" tonight, more or less to ensure i dont have an adverse reaction do it, as i seem to have to lots of other drugs.

Still feeling EXTREMELY cozy and warm, dont have the urge to escape my head or use harder drugs which is good.

Gonna start smokin some bowls here soon if all continues well
>>
>>671949265
Every time I've had more than 200ug I feel like it's doing damage to my mind
>>
File: _20150612_133447.jpg (946 KB, 2837x3439) Image search: [Google]
_20150612_133447.jpg
946 KB, 2837x3439
>>671946619
"Real LSD" the fuck are you talking about? There's only one type of LSD. LSD.

200ugs is pretty low to me. In pic related, they were reached dosed at 300-350ugs each. I used to do acid almost every weekend. Most I've ever done was 700ugs, it was the craziest experience ever.
LSD is definitely drug of choice. It or weed. Done shrooms before, they suck dick compared to it. Done DMT once. Snorted 200mgs. It was a fucking psychedelic hell and I thought I had died and completely beat the shit out if myself by tripping over objects in search for my phone to call an ambulance. Never again.
>>
>>671949586
Weed will exponentially increase the feeling, it may even cause you to start to trip even at low dosages of L so be careful on how much you smoke
>>
>>671949265
>>671949265
>>671949092
You always hear "LSD and psilocyben are non addictive and you can't overdose, no comedown"
But it's BS I have definite memory loss and loss of cognitive ability due to LSD
>>
>>671950511
I disagree. I've done a lot of acid. Never did anything to me. Actually, when I was in school, I felt like it helped me with math and physics a lot. Made it a lot easier to understand. If anything damaged me, it was DMT.
>>
>>671950226
I can't remember the names but many people sell "LSD" when really its other experimental drugs
>>
>>671951120
Like 25i and 2c. But all together, its either LSD or not, and there are ways to tell.
>>
>>671950806
I would have agreed with this for a long time until I started having bigger trips, where I felt I stepped over a line and never got back
>>
>>671949838
Yeah it feels that way but it's causing no physical damage. Psychological on the other hand? At that point its up to the person to see if they can handle the effects or not
>>
>>671951120
Nbome
Sometimes 2cp and 2cb also get sold as acid
>>
>>671951373
To be honest I have always felt that the biggest damage it can cause is just you not viewing reality the same way anymore. Like I have never tripped hard enough on LSD to change my perspective, but I have had a shroom trip that changed my whole life. To be honest it was in a good way though
>>
>>671950367
note taken, thank you much for the warning anon.

I have dosed several grams of decarbed hash oil in edibles before however, i was stuck in my brain being swarmed by colors and worlds for close to 12 hours and i handled that like it was my bitch.

Im feeling really energetic, outgoing and speedy rn, i just feel better really.
Like something big is about to happen and im at the center of it, but hey, ike i said if this does turn panicky at any point i have enough benzodiazepines to sedate several non-tolerant people so i feel pretty good like i have a handle on this dose.

This is such a beautiful, positive drug and i wasnt expecting this really, so beautiful, energetic, outgoing. has destroyed my social anxiety ad panic attacks so far i keep feeling this buzz in my head getting more strong haha
>>
Herrron
>>
Ego death is not something anyone should strive for, the ego is the most important thing
>>
>>671952323
Yeah bwaaah, herrron and ketamine (walkable herrron)
>>
>>671952419
I experienced ego death on accident mixing mushys and weed in high school.

While striving to achieve ego death can easily be labeled as escapism, it is extremely beneficial for those suffering a mental illness or emotional problem that need to see something from a "neutral" default human point of view.
>>
>>671952419
Ego is far from important. Starve the ego, feed the soul my friend. wise words, and great music.
>>
>>671952798
I agree, it was on mushrooms that I experienced ego death for the first time. It was the very first time I ever used hallucinogens. Terrible first trip, but learned a shit ton and it taught me how to handle fucking insane situations and mindfucks
>>
How much money should I be spending on shrooms for one person?
>>
>>671952419
Ego - identity - is a useful construct, the composition of which should be understood, purpose-forged, and transcended. I think ego death is a poor goal, the pointless mangling of part of a psyche. Understanding what it is - putting identity into perspective, as something other than the be-all and end-all of self - is important.

The difference, I guess, between being ego-driven and using ego as a lens or a tool.
>>
>>671953541
20$ an eigth
>>
>>671953624
And how much of that should I eat?
>>
>>671953591
Ego death as part of a psychedelic experience, fine, useful. I mean that striving to eliminate it as part of a way of being seems counterproductive.
>>
>>671953730
it depends.

What effects do you seek from using psilocybin mushrooms, both short, and long-term, or are you simply using them for recreation?
>>
>>671951373
>not being able to handle the drug
That's embarrassing anon
>>
>>671953920
I just want to do it once to see how it is. When it comes to Beer and Weed I usually take a bit extra than the average person to get a feel.
>>
File: 1036208.gif (479 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1036208.gif
479 KB, 500x354
>>671954095
man, this comparison makes me cringe, wtf is a weed dosis? 1gram? weed has no limits, also beer, 4 beers you tipsy? 10?
>>
>>671946619
Drug of choice? MXE, 2012 variety. Recent batches have been underwhelming or worthless.

Looking at O-PCE, anyone experienced?

Secondary DOC, light opiates (occasional oxy, kratom more often). Ketamine once in a blue moon.

Stimulants are fun but too destructive for me. Every psychedelic I've tried has been physically painful; I don't need that in my life.
>>
>>671954095
Hard to say honestly.
With an eigth you would be getting the "full package" , or at least be heading into that territory for mushrooms.

If you just want to experience some otherworldly emotions, visuals, and feel "out" in that realm but not full blown ego death type tripping, id say 1.5 - 2 grams is a good starting dose.
>>
>>671954473
dry or wet
>>
>>671954401
Not that anon, but four (non light) beers makes a decent buzz for me. Six is heavy, eight is drunk unless I'm taking it slow (and slow equals warm beer, so why?). I have three or four almost every night. That's just how things are when you weigh under 150.
>>
>>671946619
Right now im on 3 meo pcp
>>
>>671954576
dry ones. wet mushrooms are rather unpredictable from what i have heard, no experience there
>>
>>671955199

how is it?
>>
>>671955199
Nice. Other dissociatives, or is that your one and only?

Found it enjoyable myself - VERY relaxing - but good for little else.
>>
>>671955512
>>671955658
Im vibing pretty good off of it and naw its not my first. I have a bit of experience with dxm and nitrous
>>
>>671954825
135 reporting in, weed does not affect me anymore, smoking like 2-3g daily for 2 years and 1g since now. only getting a nice high when trying new extracts or really big joints, also beer, i need to fastdrink (idk how is it on english) 3 of them (double alcohol, so 8-9%) to start the night, 10 is my limit, more than ten (im talking about double ones) is just puke flying through the window
>>
>>671951750
Lol I've heard this before but I've generally had the exact opposite experience. Shrooms are just kind of meh throwaway trips and acid has been the big perspective changer for me.
>>
>>671947109
>lsd
>deadly
Literally no one has died from taking too much lsd
>>
>>671956530
Their ego died though. Kek
>>
just beat xanax withdrawls for the second time, will never be able to kick my habbit though, be careful with benzos anons.
>>
>>671956639
Tru, but at least you get a different view of life that way.
>>
>>671956697
Why not just use opiates instead? W/ds are just as shitty but arent lethal. They dont fuck your brain up and feel way better than benzos
>>
>>671956823
Yeah man, psychedelics are beautiful like that
>>
Drug of choice is DMT. OP 200ug is a nice dose. For me personally 450-570ug is a good dose.

Most fucked up I've been though was at a friends Bucks Party and I had 1500ug, 15 shrooms and .75g of DMT. I ended that night smoking a mix of bud and salvia. Hectic night and would do again.
>>
>>671956999
Trips confirms psychedelics are beautiful
>>
>>671957058
Have you ever had a bad dmt trip?
>>
>>671946619
Ive done 100 ug twice now. I have 5 tabs I bought the other day. How much should I take this weekend?
>>
>>671956915
i have tried some opiates, op80 being my favorite, shit is very expensive, thats the only reason i can think of. i also love muscle relaxers, nothing better than a soma coma
>>
anons, how does xanax feel, like what drug? more like depresive or stimulant
>>
>>671957466
Try kratom. Its dirt cheap, safe and legal. I use it everyday and its relaxing as fuck
>>
>>671957491
im the guy who just beat the withdrawls, xanax is a hell of a drug when abused.. it makes you not give a single fuck, very europhic when mixed with bud/alcohol. where im from its very popular (boring ass oklahoma.) If you dont smoke bud or drink still relativly fun. white grape fruit juice also helps intensify benzos. like i said be very careful. ive made some of the biggest mistakes of my whole life from taking too many and blacking out. never drive on them.
>>
Man I've taken various stimulants for a while but I've only recently been noticing the comedown effects. I've finally broken down and tried using a little benzo to sort myself out and boy does it help.
>>
When I eat shrooms, I see something freaky.

I'm curious if this is common for any of you as well.

When I am with another person while high, and I look at their face, their eyeballs are not visible.

Instead I see what I can only describe as thick, whisps of smoke shaped like a snake. They don't have a head or tail. It is more like soul in the shape of a snake, and it slides out of the person's mouth and into their eye socket continually.

Never ending soul snake. This is really hard to describe for me.

Imagine if you saw someone's soul escaping from their mouth, or other orafice, and enter into their skull through their eyes.

Anyone seen anything like this?
Quitee eerie.
I am convinced I am seeing energies that have latched onto this person, and have taken residence inside them.

Sometimes the whisps are dark and ominous. Sometimes they are bright and almost cheery feeling.

I found one person I experienced this with turn out to be an ugly person after getting to know her better. Her whisps were very dark and ashy, and when I saw them all of my hair raised on my body. Got the whole chills down the spine bit.
>>
>>671957759
Kratom is nice. Mild, but nice. A sustainable, light opioid tweak to your day (like ~10-15mg OC, tops). Can be heavier at more significant doses, I guess, but IME those aren't worthwhile
>>
>>671957759
i have tried kratom, about 4 table spoons. quite enjoyable, where do you get your kratom anon?
>>
>>671957815
so like coke? or what, makes you active and imsomniac
>>
Does anybody have any experience with 4 ho met
>>
>>671957856
Nope never seen it but then again I'm a secular skeptical person who uses his psychedelic use for introspection, contemplation, reflection, social connection, etc rather than for channeling Lord Guru Nftang of the Sixth Moon of Alamby.
>>
>>671953730
Eat the whole eighth, anything less and it's really not that crazy
>>
>>671957843
I think its mainly this one really shitty stim my friend sold me. He fucks around with lots of RCs, and I don't remember what this one was called but it was horrible. The high was nonexistant and it made you feel like ass. I took some monday and still felt ass today. Its a shame because some of those nootropics and RC stims he was getting for a while were fucking phenomenal, better than adderal.
>>
>>671957251
Not that dude, but I've had an awful one on 5-MEO cause I didn't know the dosage
>>
LSD is crap. Mushrooms are amazing. DMT is shocking.
>>
>>671958587
5-MEO-DMT is not the same thing as real DMT, its more like a psylocybin trip
>>
i've tried weed hash coke meth and no more, what do you recommend me and a little why
>>
File: 1430881096767.gif (307 KB, 309x360) Image search: [Google]
1430881096767.gif
307 KB, 309x360
This video will just succesfully stopped a bad thought train for me on L and smoking some weed. honestly the most calming video to listen to whilst tripping, like ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qptyt0-S9U
>>
>>671958108
makes you very calm, and relaxed. very good feeling. not an upper like coke, will defintaly put you to sleep if you take to much but usually people dont get like that unless its their first time and they arent careful, youll need to be around friends the first time, pop a xan, and relax.
>>
>>671958667
I used to think the same way, but how much L do you usually take when you trip?
>>
>>671958667
Wrong

LSD is amazing but powerful and easily misused. Mushrooms are ok but a wildcard. DMT is underwhelming but pretty neat anyway.

Thats been my experience anyway
>>
>>671958685
I don't know, being in the void didn't seem much like a psysilobin trip
>>
MDMA+Ghb+K+drunk is my heaven for dancing
>>
>>671958820
What are you talking about DMT being underwhelming?
>>
i've been doing coke lately, but idk if the coke was shitty or the first i took was magnificient, (i think is the quality, but not shit cause the dealer is the son of one multimillionaire business on europe

how much do you do? for one person ofc, like 0'2? 0'5g? (one night)
>>
>>671957261
The most I have taken is 4 tabs at 115 ug a piece
and how much you take is up to you. I woundn't go more than 200 ug inside a house or apartment because being inside can get real freaky real fast/ If you are outside in nature however you could take all five if you wanted to and that would be fine. Just keep in mind to not be alone when doing that much. In fact I would never go that far alone, I would have at least one sober person and one other person going that hard as well with you
>>
>>671958820
you ever hit it out of a dab rig anon? very fucking crazy from my past experiences
>>
>>671958988
People hype it up like some amazing life changing thing but when I did it, while nice, it wasn't even remotely as powerful as a lot of my more intense acid trips. Just pretty visuals for a few minutes and then you're back.

That said, I didn't break through. I'm sure I'd change my tune if I had the full experience, but I haven't yet.
>>
>>671958245
I do. Some people seem to enjoy it, plenty of experience reports out there. The psychedelic aspects of it are fine. There's a pattern/field effect to whatever you're looking at, sap appears to run in the woodwork, the carpet crawls, the walls breathe, etc. My sense of "self" expanded a little, subjectively, past the confines of my body.

IME, it is excruciatingly sensitive, though. I doubt everyone experiences it like this, but just shafts of light through the blinds, the refrigerator kicking on, traffic in the street - every stimulus was like a knife in my consciousness. Through multiple attempts, because I'm just that stupid. Legitimately felt like killing myself.

Not everyone gets that kind of thing from it. You asked; that's what I know.
>>
>>671947808
Normal doservice is 300ug as a normal trip. Anything less and the experience isn't what you should be having.

1P-LSD however you can take 100ug of and be fine and have a very vivid trip due to the potency of the drug
>>
>>671958057
Socal. Try their premium strains. Only $7/oz and its better than the stuff i used to get from mmspeciosa. Green maeng da is my favorite
>>
>>671959170
Yeah please break through sometime soon, I love L & I've taken some pretty ridiculous doses, and it has never came close to breaking through on DMT. It should be alot more than just pretty visuals, it should be like you're in an entirely new dimension
>>
>>671948433

My nigga
>>
>>671958768
I'll tell you when I first descended into nihilistic philosophy, prompted by a powerful experience on LSD, it was Alan Watts that somehow made the abyss seem . . . pretty. Tolerable. Not horrible and hollow, but wonderful in its own way. I love me some Alan Watts
>>
>>671958452
Doesn't take much to beat Adderall IMO. Always a downside to stims, though. Not a forgiving class at all.
>>
can we get a general drug user kik group going?
>>
Heroin,Xanax, ketamine
5 months clean
>>
>>671959570
I use most of my stims for a very specific purpose. Most of my drug use is social. LSD, MDMA, etc, I use in specific settings with specific people for specific reasons. Most stims, and I prefer light stims like adderall or, even better, vyvanse with a little dexedrine on top, so I can chill with me myself and I all night getting stoned and fapping and maybe gaming a little here and there. Its pure hedonism and I love it but yeah the downsides will definitely catch up with you.
>>
>>671950226
"FAKE" LSD sold as lsd :

>nbome
>2ci/cb/cd/ce and the list goes on
>a weird mix of pcp laced with a binch of shit

those are just the most popular ones. It's very hard to find real LSD when you buy LSD.
So many people are used to fake LSD that when they take real lsd with 150-200ug dosage, they call you back and talk shit about your product because they usually hallucinate much harder on all the other experimental crap so when swim sells some to his customers and they complain about real lsd, he sells them a batch of "lsd" and theyre usually more satisfied

Lsd is more of a mind high and its beautiful compared to "lsd" which is a hardocre hallucinogenic
>>
>>671959632
Which was the most euphoric
>>
>>671959871
yeah pretty much

and really if you're taking LSD or "LSD" or whatever you wanna call it for the visuals and not the mental effects then you are doing it all fucking wrong
>>
>>671959906
Tough call
It's hard to even describe ketamine
So for me heroin.
>>
Looking for O-PCE experience. Anyone?
>>
>>671960214
Best shit I ever touched - made me wan to vomit but I'd happily go through that feeling again for that feeling of uber awareness. More party for me though. The music, people and going out vibe enhances the effects. I'm sure it made my potential wife now gravitate towards me too. She said I fucking glowed on that night

Prefer 1P-ETH-LAD (like lsd but better if I wanted to trip though. Bespoke and made by lizard labs. Worth getting
>>
>>671960453
UK?
>>
File: 1456104341044.gif (3 MB, 663x453) Image search: [Google]
1456104341044.gif
3 MB, 663x453
I urge any britfags around to stock up this month on any RC's they can as in April they'll be illegal to purchase. Makes sense to buy now fag and out down.

In the last week I'll probably buy a 1000 or so tabs and put down. Will make much more selling than I spent on it as there's no way I plan to take 1000 tabs in any 1 lifetime
>>
My favs are (in no particular order)
>DXM
>LSD
>25D-NBOMe
>Kratom
>MXE
>25I-NBOMe
>Mushies
>Oxy
>Whippits
>>
File: tumblr_o3ac7aExOH1rsdpaso1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ac7aExOH1rsdpaso1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>671960907
Yes fag
>>
>>671960977
A lot of my favorites have been sold from/dependent on UK markets. What's going down in April, exactly?
>>
>>671961197
Psychoactive Substances Act/Ban
>>
>>671961078
You've had quite a run across the pond. 2011-2012 stands out especially (MXE if nothing else). As a *source* UK has been impeccable. Cheers.
>>
>>671952323
wtf is herrron
>>
File: 1455281016789.jpg (180 KB, 1000x990) Image search: [Google]
1455281016789.jpg
180 KB, 1000x990
>>671961495

Fish
>>
>>671951647
2cb in my opinion is a good starter before shrooms or acid the trip isn't harsh you get a realitively okay come down and the visuals are pretty.
>>
>>671961078
saw this two days ago on /dis/
>>
UK fag here

I'll leave you all with the trippiest video to watch at the height of your trip.

Only thing is its not even 2 minutes long - https://youtu.be/IEIzuJZj03U

Also have this

https://youtu.be/XitUaX8SdQ8
>>
>>671961716
Nah, you're thinking haddock. Heron is a bird :)
>>
>>671962052
My bad
>>
>>671958295
Kek
>>
>>671958295

Fucksake underrated post
>>
>>671956639
Okay i must be dumb.. but whats ego death?
>>
>>671962819
Your ego dies

I mean really anon just look it up
>>
>>671961919
Prefer this kind of thing. Need to find higher res, but it's out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvU2nMC1KI8&t=37m25s
>>
>>671962819
Basically what Christians think they feel is god. But instead of looking within they always look outward for a feeling that can't come from anywhere else.

And the feeling you sometimes get of going within yourself a million times until you've reached the source matter, what can you call that except god?

TL;DR

> loss of self identity
>>
>>671962819
>>671962914
OK but for real its where you lose all sense of self. You know that sense of self you have? That idea of the person you are from all your life experiences and relationships? It evaporates in a poof and that conscious part of yourself, freed from the illusion of self, is able to do some extremely hard thinking. Sometimes, indeed usually, it is a very unpleasant experience, but powerful and important nonetheless. It can lead to some profound and positive changes if you are willing to take it in the right spirit.

DO NOT go into ego death willy nilly. It can take quite a while for your psyche to recover from such a thrashing.
>>
>>671963115
Watch enter the void while tripping

That is made for lsd. Although I needed subtitles cause no surround sound
>>
File: 20160229_211043.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160229_211043.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
weed, relaxing with a bowl of sour jack as we speak

pic related
>>
>>671962819
When you realize god doesn't exist and you are all alone in this world
>>
>>671962819
"You" - the cluster of associations that forms your identity - decohere. You're not reacting to things with fifteen or thirty years' worth of built-up memories. You're completely in the moment, experiencing things as they are - uncolored by the lens of ego - as if you're seeing them for the first time. Pure experience.
>>
>>671963561
wtf are you smoking that out of anon?
>>
>>671963561
looks like shitty trim, friend.
>>
>>671963696
Yeah pretty much

If you can go through this and still cobble together enough meaning and initiative to keep chugging, good on ya you aren't an irredeemable sack of shit.

Generally results in nihilism which may or may not gestate into Taoism.
>>
>>671963874
that's just the bag it came in

>>671963915
yeah, its a cheaper strain in my area, the dude at the dispensary was not my usual guy. tastes a little weird too but 7/g and i can't complain
>>
>>671957261
not op. ive never measured this shit out with micrograms before but i always just ate 1 2 3 or 4 depending on what i was doing. 2 or 3 was always comfy for me. i cant even remember what 4 was like.
>>
>>671964477
Usually blotters hold 80-120 ugs so its hit or miss depending on the source. The most I ever took was four blotters at 115 ugs and that was pretty intense, still I have stronger trips from shrooms
>>
>>671964854
blotters can usually hold 2.5-3mg of a substance but LSD is dosed between 50-400 per tab
>>
how badly can mushrooms or acid make you unaware of your actions? i live alone but am worried i might try to leave or accidentally hurt my cat. hes very affectionate so hes always hanging off me.
>>
Had a friend go into some weird demonic seizure for like ten seconds when we each did like 2g of shrooms, weird experience, dude was off for the rest of the night.

Anyone know what this was about.
>>
>>671965536
a friend of mine started crying like if they ripped his fucking body apart, idk, bad things show up while tripping
>>
>>671965402
i don't think so, but better leaver him on another place, just in case
>>
>>671965402
You won't hurt your cat bro.

Cats are prime trippin pets because they know you're tripping. They know all.
>>
>>671966070
>>671966104
oh no these conflict J^:
>>
>>671946619
Lsd and weed
>>
>>671966382
agree with the other guy, cats will run the fuck outta themselves with a small noise, so you wielding a knife running will scare them, so no prob, maybe lsd makes you an SAS spy and will try to kill em with stealth but i don't think so
>>
>>671965402
Yeah the first time I tripped on shrooms, my friends and were losing it pretty hardcore around my cats. But we never wanted to actually do anything but pet and love them. Cats and dogs are great for tripping, especially if you need something to calm you down
>>
>>671966382
well if you haven't tripped before you'll want to take a moderate dose. Anything less than or up to 3.5 grams i'd say (even that might be considered a little too much for 1st go around).

At that dose you'll be aware enough to know that hurting your cat is not in your best interest. unless of course you're keen on hurting cats, in which case fuck you..but i digress friend
>>
File: image:6365.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image:6365.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>671965536
Either the drug triggered a nerve or something in his mind causing a total spaz out and or from what ive experienced, he was waking up in his real body which is on a alien ship in another dimention.
>>
>>671966762
hmm, i might lock myself away for my first time just in case
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMfumv9Vx8g
>>
>>671966914
For the love of god don't do that. Locking yourself in a room while tripping is honestly one of the worst things you can do while tripping
>>
>>671966914
mmmmno
that will give you anxiety if you start thinking why you locked
>>
>>671966811
would never hurt a cat! thats why i ask! lol
>>
>>671967194
well not literally, lol, just like giving my cat to my mom for the night
>>
>>671967492
that's better imo
love your cat m8
>>
>>671967492
Why are you so worried you will hurt your cat? Tripping hard wont make you hurt your cat unless you have psychological problems going into the trip. If anything it will make you love your cat more. The only danger it will be in is being smothered
>>
File: 1418475820633.jpg (99 KB, 610x395) Image search: [Google]
1418475820633.jpg
99 KB, 610x395
>>671968078
im a big cat fan :(
>>
>>671968368
Me too, I have two cats I tripped with and we have never been closer
>>
I find it funny that drug threads are the only threads where people actually discuss and contribute seriously, no shitposts, no bait, just good info and friendly ppl
>>
>>671968867
you're not suppose to touch your pets if you're tripping DO you know how BAD that is for them!?
>>
>>671969320
Only if you are sweating perfidiously, and even then they can't adsorb enough through skin to have a hard enough trip to even feel let alone freak out about.
>>
>>671969530
it's still very bad for them. even if it's not hitting them it's still going to harm them
>>
I've only used a few, but mushrooms were amazing in my experience. I did a pretty low dose the two times that I'm used them, just 1 gram, but it was exactly what I needed.

At the time I was pretty depressed about being forever alone, and I basically felt like a failure at life. During the mushroom trip I came to a feeling of COMPLETE peace with who I am. I understood that I am perfect just the way that I am, and I haven't gone off course of messed up at all in the progression of my life.
I actually felt like my ancestors were proud of me, and I am now completely happy with who I am.

It was a pretty life-changing experience, and I think everyone should try it at least once in their life.
>>
>>671946619
No drugs, because I'm not a low life piece of shit junkie.
>>
When I eat shrooms, I see something freaky.

I'm curious if this is common for any of you as well.

When I am with another person while high, and I look at their face, their eyeballs are not visible.

Instead I see what I can only describe as thick, whisps of smoke shaped like a snake. They don't have a head or tail. It is more like soul in the shape of a snake, and it slides out of the person's mouth and into their eye socket continually.

Never ending soul snake. This is really hard to describe for me.

Imagine if you saw someone's soul escaping from their mouth, or other orafice, and enter into their skull through their eyes.

Anyone seen anything like this?
Quitee eerie.
I am convinced I am seeing energies that have latched onto this person, and have taken residence inside them.

Sometimes the whisps are dark and ominous. Sometimes they are bright and almost cheery feeling.

I found one person I experienced this with turn out to be an ugly person after getting to know her better. Her whisps were very dark and ashy, and when I saw them all of my hair raised on my body. Got the whole chills down the spine bit.
>>
>>671969857
I guess theres no arguing weather its good or bad its obviously not good. But I have never heard or seen any true negative results from anyone who has played with their pets while tripping. I don't think it does enough of an effect to worry about
>>
any of you guys experience flashbacks or other side effects from excessive psychedelic use?

I know my eye sight will never be same. I see trails from electronic devices and I see halos surrounding most direct forms of light.
>>
>>671970013
Fuck outta here then. Go to a fur or trap thread where you belong. Nobel hero
>>
>>671970250
Still Better safe than sorry? especially if it's a pet you care about.
>>
>>671969289
Yeah, wasn't always that way. Used to be past a certain hour, kids/mods would go to bed and things would get interesting (whether that interest was philosophy or CP...)
>>
MDMA crystal crushed up, put it in a drink and drink it.
It gives a nice clean high, better than all the shitty pills going alround.
>>
>>671956697
>>671959632
Idk why you guys like alprazolam/Xanax so much. Diazepam/valium and lorazepam/ativan are better benzos imo.
>>
>>671970390
Oh look it's one of those angry junkies with holes in their brain now. lol.
>>
>>671970967
Just ignore this dingus.
>>
Vicodin. Fucking love the stuff. second place goes to good acid.
>>
So my friend and I want to try acid for the first time. What are the chances we end up fucked for life?
>>
>>671971335
basically zero
>>
>>671947808
dont go overboard.. u dont want to do more than u can handle, especiallyfor only your third time, because u might ruin lsd for u forever. respect the drug man
>>
>>671971335
Physically? None unless you take over 500ug and wander into incoming traffic. Physiologically? Minimal and temporary even if you have the worst trip at high dosages. Legally? depends if you get caught(which you shouldn't unless you are real stupid about using it) and even then its only a misdemeanor depending on where you live
>>
>>671970183
Yeah shrooms for some reason give me a way creepier vibe than acid. With acid I feel like I am way more in control of what I see and what I do wheres with shrooms I am just along for the ride and what ever happens happens
>>
Shrooms teach you to take the path of least resistance, and be at peace with whatever happens.
>>
Weed... duude. I'm always blazing
>>
>>671973324
I have found that I am more calm when approaching stressful situations after taking shrooms
>>
Newfag here.
My job has been making me fee anxious af for a couple years now and have been considering trying some of this stuff out.
Problem is, I never did this kinda shit in high school because I didn't know where to get it, and I still don't. Who the fuck do I talk to?

Bonus marks for advising what would help me out, no hard shit like coke or heroin.
>>
I'm considering trying DMT, but I am kinda nervous about doing it. I don't want to have a bad trip or fuck up my mental state. I've done 100ug of acid a couple times.
>>
>>671974835
LSD is hard to come by, it tends to find you when you need it most, at least in my experience. i have never had a constant connect for psychedelics of any sort, they just come and go here.

Talk to the hippy types, the ones skateboarding all day wearing sun glasses, smokin weed, wearing old clothes at time.

You usually find these people at night, depending on your city lots of these types like to skate around at night and middle man / slang but be careful and only approach someone in the right situation, have a test kit ready before you buy as well unless you know the person you are getting it from well
>>
>>671975984
Thanks for the help man!
>>
>>671947808
>rarely have good trip
>decided to try again
>friends go for a walk, ask if I wanna come
>can't talk, see or comprehend their words
>start to freak out, think friend is a cop
>start experiencing the night in 5 second intervals, all with different lives, personal and situations
>remember being handcuffed and pushed to the ground
>mfw I wake up in hospital, handcuffed to gurney beside my parents
>haven't touched it since
>>
Shrooms.

Buuuut I've messed around with a whole cornucopia of stuff really; I more so have favorites for each class of drug.
>>
>>671974835
Needed: 1. Lsd
2. Safe environment
3. Good mindset
4. (Optional) good friends
>>
>>671946619
just came down from a 40ug microdose day at work

it is the mother fucking best every time
>>
Anyone here ever smoke Wild Dagga? (*Leonotis leonurus*)
>>
>>671977999
>those beautiful trips of truth
>>
What about DMT, anyone do DMT here on /b/?
>>
>>671979379
Once at a music festival. Tasted like plastic, smoked through a weed pipe, wasn't sure dosage or purity. Dude said I was doing alot, didn't feel anything. Probably just weak shit
>>
>>671979840
DMT almost never works first try, especially if you have no psychedelic experience. Also you have to hold that shit in for real.
>>
File: 1444798235360.jpg (257 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
1444798235360.jpg
257 KB, 600x594
>>671952798
>I experienced ego death
>I experienced
>I
>>
Dude seriously. I've taken "acid" a couple of times and it was not a trippy experience at all. I tried listening to music and while I enjoyed it more than I would have done while sober I was expecting some fractals and closed eye visuals but there was nothing. All I felt was energy (couldnt sleep), slight open eye disturbance and a "Im tripping" feeling
>>
>>671979379
I'm trying to make pharmahuasca if that counts.
>>
>>671981082
My question is: is that normal? Do I need to up my dosage or it is as psychedelic acid gets?
>>
File: 1432866781609.gif (580 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1432866781609.gif
580 KB, 250x188
>>671981082
i just hope its not the same drug dealer that tricked you multiple times.

that would be embarrassing.
>>
>>671981639
maybe your drug dealer tricked you, dont up the dose until you know if its actually acid.

be safe kids, do pure drugs, not dirty. and get them for reliable sources.
>>
>>671980093
Do have psychedelic experience, instinctively held it for awhile. The quality of my vision changed, but nothing I couldn't pen up as just lack of oxygen to the brain. Can't do psychedelics anymore, bad trip put me in the hospital. Would've liked to have 1 good dmt trip
>>
And now for some DMT porn
>>
>>671982056
DMT is known to make unhealthy addictions hard to continue with. eh but a bad trip put you in the hospital, well why?

becouse you actually needed to go there?
or becouse you became scared?
>>
>>671970013
>thinks highly of himself for no reason.
>labels people for using drugs.

nigga you need psychedelics, probably more than us.
>>
>>671982619
I wasn't the scared one, aha my friends were. I was puking, overheating and yellin' weird shit. Cops were called. But I don't have a good history anyway, that wasn't my first freak out, just my first outward freak out.
>>
>>
Drug of choice meth, luckily I have cleaned up, went 5 months sober and planned 1 last relapse (tonite). Shits Hella fun/addicting so now an days I just smoke herb.

I'd be a liar if I said being spun for days isn't the best thing ever
>>
>>671983399
You ever have Desoxyn?
It's pharmaceutically made methamphetamine
>>
>>671952419
I agree with you that egos are important. They create an identity and help us preserve it. But ego deaths can be very beneficial. In my experience I came out of the experience feeling more confident and better about myself but more at peace with everything in general, I guess you could say my arrogance died
>>
rolled on 0.25g of dizz last weekend.
Doing it again this one coming up, is it better to do 0.25g or 0.375 this time? Not all at once but top ups ofc
>>
I never even seen DMT or LSD. Wouldn't know where to look in Aus. plenty of people have shrooms tho
>>
>>671959871
it's the same shit with ecstasy now all the kids call it molly and it's nothing but meth and bath salts most of the time and they do the same crap if you sell them the real stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 502x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 502x650
anyone ever experiment with myristicin? im trying nutmeg this weekend.

>inb4 edgy teen
i just want to try it out, some people say it can be intense.
>>
>>671986813
Wouldn't recommend it.
https://www.flashback.org/t21300
Just have chrome translate the OP post for you.
>>
File: yamazaki-18-yrs.jpg (106 KB, 601x1049) Image search: [Google]
yamazaki-18-yrs.jpg
106 KB, 601x1049
pic related
>>
>>671984142
Nope but cartels all over my state so some hq crystal is common and cheap. USA lab made meth pills always make me laugh, people won't believe you at first.

I just need to stay away from amphetamines. They are amazing, and benefit daily life tremendously, but are addicting and eventually neuro toxic.

Every single person I have ever met in the dope game suffered loss somewhere in life from using, he'll even chill/normal tweaks still spiral down to rock bottom. It's fukn evil how the good times turn bad and you can't tell how far gone addicted you are until it's to late.

Enough tweaker preaching for me, bored up all night family is sleepin. In my opinion quitting meth is fuckin easy, it's 100% mental.
>>
>>671982974
sounds like you need to plan out your surroundings better.
>>
>>671957466
u mix em with benzos. supposedly amazing
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 24

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.