Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fucked someone

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 58
File: 1451541539784.jpg (17 KB, 227x546) Image search: [Google]
1451541539784.jpg
17 KB, 227x546
Cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fucked someone else's partner.

OC/greentext encouraged
>>
>>Well for an introduction me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years, since i was a Sophomore in HighSchool (I'm now a senior). He was a year olde than me and moved away for his Freshman year in college, but we make the long distance relationship work pretty easily. We have always been loyal to each other for the last few years and i have never once thought of cheating on him, he takes care of me and gives me everything I could as for from a boyfriend. My boyfriend was not able to get off for spring break and since he was states away there was no chance of seeing him. Me and my friends had already planned a trip to South Padre for our senior year spring break and i was forced to go without him. shall i continue?
>>
>>684349796

Go for it. Also post tits+timestamp
>>
>>The entire time leading up to spring break cheating on my boyfriend never crossed my mind, my boyfriend never mentioned anything about it to me and i never once gave it any thought. Well thats a complete different story when you have not had any dick in the last three months because your boyfriend lives 1000 miles away, and you have an unlimited supply of alcohol and are surrounded by the hottest college guys you have seen in your life. I was able to hold my own for the first few days, i promised i wouldnt really do anything other than drink (which was my intentions). The third day i ended up on a huge ass party boat, I was drunk off my ass and got seperated from my friends. I was drunk enough to to finally accept my first pair of beads for the weekend, I flashed my tits to a few boys on the cruise and fealt no regrets. Soon enough i was enjoying it enough and I was topless for the remainder of the cruise. I met a super sexy black boy on the cruise, 6'5" athletic body you get the picture. I was never into black boys before, i dont know if it was the alcohol or what but i had never remotely fealt this sexually attracted to somebody. We spent the rest of the cruise small talking as we sobered up and things died down on the way back to land. Turns out we were staying at the same hotel and he gave me a ride back to the hotel, i was about to meet up with my group and figured this would be the last time i saw my big black crush, but as i was getting out he somehow convinced me to give him my phone number.
>>
>>684350037

Fake and gay
>>
>>684350037
>why even use >fucking retard
>>
>>684350199
Can i get ur number.
>>
>>684350457

Lol I know right?
>>
Any femanons lurking?
>>
>>684350037
please continue
>>
>>Later that night as most of the alcohol was wearing off i began to feel guilty for what happened on the cruise, I did everything i promised my boyfriend i would not do.... I can't remember how many boys had their hands on me, gave me beads and i let grab me on the cruise. The only thing i could think of that night was my black lover, hoping he would text me yet hoping he wouldnt all night. Turns out he did text me, he asked me to go to a pool party with him and asked me to meet him in his room before we left so we could leave together, reluctently i agreed. I instantly began to start drinking because i was already turned on by the thought of seeing him again. As it was time to meet him he texted me his room number, i instantly became nervous and walked to his room. I was already feeling regret because I knew the outcome of this night before I even opened his door.
>>
>be me
>fuck OP's dad up his ass
>fuck his mom after, don't clean my cock
>>
>>684350807

This is written by a man most likely a cuck and is a pre typed story. Tits+timestamp or gtfo this thread is for OC and experiences only.
>>
I've cheated on my wife with two other married women, a friend's sister, a teacher at my kids' school, and with two students at the university where I teach.
>>
>>684349611
nymph here. 7 years with my gf. just this week,
>monday had sex with trap i met at dr's office
>tuesday fucked some cutie pi on okc
>wednesday fucked coworker
>thursday boy took me to see deadpool, cockblocked him as revenge for enjoying it.
>friday fucked coworker again
>Saturday, checking okc/fetlife/cl again
>>
File: dickbutt1.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt1.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
>Be waiterfag
>Random table
>7/10 girl - 9/10 body.... butterface
>Waiting on her table, seems chill as fuck
>Turns out she's friends with my friends
>Invite her to party at my house
>Doesn't have a ride
>W/e not even trying to bang her
>Trying to bang 8/10 girl I work with
>Work gets out
>See her walking her dog
>Offer to drive her to party
>Okaywhynot.jpg
>Go to party
>Get shitfaced
>go lay on the trampoline by myself
>Chilling watching the stars being drunk
>7/10 girl comes out and gets on the trampoline
>Start making out
>She unzips pants, starts blowing
>Ohh hell yes
>Stops blowing, climbs on dick
>Thought to myself this girl was a slut, how can she be so tight?
>Fuck for a while, don't cum, whiskey dick
>Go to my room, fuck for hours
>Cum buckets pass out
>Wake up fuck some more
>Morning, drive her home
>Never talk to her again
>A couple days later, meet a friend of a friend in a parking lot
>Friend asks how he's doing
>Says he's good, been dating the 7/10 girl for 2 years
>I can barely contain my laughter
>Week later bang 8/10 girl from work
>Have a gf the whole time

Craziest summer of my life.
>>
>>684351474
Did you at least attempt to have sex with your gf at any point in the last week

also what city u in girl
>>
File: 0000000000001.jpg (48 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
0000000000001.jpg
48 KB, 900x675
>>684351672
>girl

l2read
>>
File: 1454993796057.jpg (28 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
1454993796057.jpg
28 KB, 500x423
>>684350807

This story is so full of shit.

>The entire time leading up to spring break cheating on my boyfriend never crossed my mind, my boyfriend never mentioned anything about it to me and i never once gave it any thought
>I did everything i promised my boyfriend i would not do
>>
>>684349611
>be me dating girl for 4 years
> have female friend of 8 years I've talked to on and off
> girl I've been dating has severe depression tries offing herself
> see friend in town and she wants to talk to catch up on things
> tell her now's not a good time but talk to them anyway as I feel like shit.
> fall for the "I'm there if you need someone to talk to"

I left it at that one night and years later never told anyone. My friend understood but would rather not talk to me if I couldn't be with her instead.
>>
>>684351672
she's denying me because i caught feelings for this one guy.. she hasn't had sex in 3 months. she throws around "rape" word if i ask
>>
>>684351672
Alameda
>>
I let my wife cheat on me.
>>
File: beta.png (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
beta.png
6 KB, 300x300
>>684352321
>>
>>684352321
That's different. Get the fuck out of here, cuck.
>>
>>684350807
>>684350037
>>684349796
Please continue :) and could we have a picture... if you dont want to show your face could we just see body?
>>
>> bff and I hadn't seen each other in
a year. She used to live with me in high school on and off at my parents house. Never fucked always thought it was a bother having her around. After the first year or so became good friends. Solid 9/10 aproaching 10/10. Both been seeing other people for a while pretty serious. She moved in with her boyfriend that summer in a different state. I was living with my GF. Both go home for holidays so we can hang out. Decide we should go to bar, I love showing off pretty girls pick her out something sexy to wear. Laughs b/c she knew i was going to do that says Annon your never going to change. Go to bar Real casual place like old school bar no club for this big shot. some older gentleman comes and chills with us says he likes seeing young couples who are in love. We tell him we are just friends. Doesn't give a shit buys us a pitcher of draft. Drinking away have to go to the bathroom. Come back and my friend purchased 10 shots each. bartender come and delivers them. Tells us she isn't aloud to sell that many shots to two people but Old dude was like oh no some are for me as well. Get our shots give old dude 2 each for being a boss. Down the shots, have a blast. Start walking home stumbling She grabs my hand felt like world stopped. I pulled her in kissed her we made out. Brought her back to my parents house where i was staying. Asks if we can go to her old bed room. Fuck yah lets go. get into the room. Make out she pulls be on top of her on the bed. Stops out of no where . WTH. Says she doesn't want to do anythign else. I was like oh of course not we are both in real relationships finally or something along those lines. She says oh no, I am not on birth control anymore. I get up run across the hall to my bedroom grab a condom run back big smile on my face. Still remeber the cute smile she gave back like the hand to the face blushing top off oh it was great. We fuck
>>
>>684350807
>>684352615
fuck off
your story is shit
>>
File: 1448373155278.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448373155278.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>684352321

>let
>>
>>684351771
You learn to read. What kind of guy gets taken to deadpool? Like is he a fag or something?

>>684352154
Sheeeeeyit. I have a lesbian fwb that is like that
>>
Cheated on the last few girls I dated

>dated girl for a year and half
>23y old uni student
>whole time I'm fucking some 21y old fwb iv had for past two years
>never went a week without fucking both, sometimes on the same night, sometimes I;d fuck random girls or other fwb's and still see them
>firm believer that men are meant to be poly, keeps someone healthy
>>
File: 6.jpg (520 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
520 KB, 3072x2304
>> Be with a girl, love her a lot
>> Have insecurity, think I'm not good enough
>> Ex messages me, wants to hang out and get drunk, haven't seen her in a long time
>> Tell her I'll come over and we can have a beer and catch up
>> Tell my gf I'm out with the bros
>> Get to her house, immediately things are tense
>> She has to squeeze past me to get a glass, grinds up against me
>> We start playing a drinking game
>> We go for a smoke, she sits on my lap, we kiss
>> Drinking game becomes a strip drinking game
>> We get drunk, listen to music and dance, she grinds up on me, takes her top off
>> dem titties, pierced nips
>> We fool around, go upstairs and fuck
>> GF calls me, I say I'm finished drinking and I'll be walking home soon
>> Say goodbye to ex, she asks me not to leave, sitting naked on the stairs as I put my clothes on
>> I walk out front and close the door, call gf and talk to her as I walk home
>> Guilt worse than anything I've ever felt
>> Get found out some years later
>> Not worth.
>> Pic related, the ex
>>
File: 1444454692360.gif (2 MB, 320x454) Image search: [Google]
1444454692360.gif
2 MB, 320x454
>>684352777

Peep them 7's faggots, holy huck I'm awesome.
>>
File: book it.jpg (155 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
book it.jpg
155 KB, 500x494
>>684351474
>had sex with trap
>>684352834
>Like is he a fag or something?

seriously, your reading skills are shit tier.
>>
>>684349611
more of this chick
>>
>cheated on my girlfriend with my best friend, I sucked his dick and he fucked me in the ass
>>
>>684352641
sleep together wake up, go for breaky like we used to in highschool. Head home a few days later back to our partners. She ended up breaking up with her bf a few months later. I am married to my gf from back then. Never told anyone that story don't know if anyone else even knows. She was also best man at my wedding. Pretty sure wife knows we loved or love each other not sure how it works. We talk often she likes the wife, the wife likes her. Also suggested that if i wanted to make her my best man i should.
>>
>>684352834

probably the same kind of guy that fucks a trap on monday?
>>
>>684353046
im not a fag. stop fishing for an excuse to say 'tits or gtfo'.

>>684352834
that movie literally made me angry it was so bad.
>>
I often will be upfront about my strict no dating rules. I always keep relationships playful, fun but nothing ever serious. Being honest about this brings a different attitude from women that either will disgust you or will make you want to tap everything like they're filthy whore. No woman is truely commited to one person - so neither should you

> Met hot girl at a friends gathering - 9/10 material
> Our eyes lock, it's guaranteed win
> She's taken (most are but so long as I don't fuck close friend's girls I'm okay with it- this one is a friend of a friend so it's all a go in my book)
> Be charming and likeable bastard. I keep it smooth with the 6-8/10 girls (they love me and it's esstentially makes me seem more desirable to the rest of the flock)
> Hot girl's body language suggests she wants my dick but keeps it toned down due to presence of friends
> Plant subtle ideas, leave it at that and enjoy the night
> 1 Week Later: Hot girl comes over with 6-8 girls (it's a single boys house)
> Grapevine news is she is recently "single"
> Be a complete cocky fun dochuebag all day
> She leaves early but not before I get her number
> Dinner date and back to mine
> 9/10 and rich. Pays for everything
> Shes tight petite and has a spandex one piece underneath her clothes.
> can't resist - eat pussy
> We casually see each other for about a month
> Once she figures I'm not locking down, she returns to old bf
> Rinse and repeat with next

Also noticed the more money the girl's family has, the more likely she will be permiscious.
>>
This girl has cheated on every guy she's dated since me, with me. I would say 6 in total. Three engagements and three serious relationships in the past 8 years.
>>
>>684352641

Any pics of this woman?
>>
>>684352994
Moar pics... cause damn!
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 960x1280
This bitch cheated on me by having a threesome with two girls. Broke up with me over text the next morning. Fuck this bitch
>>
>>684353369

guy or girl, idc. post tits.
>>
File: 1 (4).jpg (47 KB, 757x596) Image search: [Google]
1 (4).jpg
47 KB, 757x596
>>684353496
>>
>>684353430

>three serious relationships
>8 years

Pick one and only one
>>
File: S7302331-2.jpg (136 KB, 1185x716) Image search: [Google]
S7302331-2.jpg
136 KB, 1185x716
>>684353575
>>
File: IMG_3338.jpg (487 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3338.jpg
487 KB, 768x1024
cheated on this
>>
>>684352994

>get found out

what happened?
>>
>>684353577
I mean actually dating. Not serious I guess, but long enough that they were clearly a couple. So at least three months each? Idk what you would call that, just a relationship I guess..
>>
File: sh.png (2 MB, 1456x2148) Image search: [Google]
sh.png
2 MB, 1456x2148
>>684353740
with this
>>
File: disgust8.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
disgust8.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>684353369
yes you are faggot
>>
>>684353849

Did she have a boyfriend too?
>>
File: S7302335-2.jpg (122 KB, 1291x769) Image search: [Google]
S7302335-2.jpg
122 KB, 1291x769
>>684353791
the ex told people about it, people told my gf at the time, huge nasty break up, nightmare. Still kills me to this day, will never do anything like that again.
>>
>>684349611
I did both at the same time once
>>
>>684353510
Tell her you want in next time. You missed a bad ass opportunity fool.
>>
>>684353849

that ain't bad.

post more of both.
>>
>>684353446
I am also a possessive guy with my thing. So i do have pics but they are mine and only mine haha. She sent me a pic a while back asked if her bf would like. told her yes but she has to give me a different one since that one will be shared.
>>
>be me, 39
>married 10 years
>with kids
>have had two affairs, but it's been a while
>kid is in pre-school, and I'm asked by teacher to send an email out about bringing snacks for a school event
>get a reply from a mom I've never met
>exchange a few emails, start to have a conversation beyond the school thing
>keep emailing, get to know each other better, start to become attracted even without seeing each other
>meet at school event a week later - instant boner for me
>agree to meet for coffee two days later
>at coffee house, sexual tension is definitely high
>we take a walk together in a park
>stop to listen to a strange bird call, then an awkward pause in conversation
>I look at her and she's staring at me, I lean in to kiss her
>she kisses back, I pull her behind these trees and we make out for a long time
>I lift her skirt and finger-bang her, she opens her blouse and I suck her tit
>we don't fuck, but make plans to meet again
>next time meet during our lunch hour and fuck in car
>meet several times and fuck in different places, always in the day, always in a car, or in the woods
>affair ends when they move away, three months after it started
>got a text from her a year ago, all it said was "he knows"
>haven't heard anything since
>>
>>684350037
this got obviously fake in record time
>>
>>684354346
read mine no fake shit there
>>684352641
>>
>>684354268

I'm that way too so I totally understand. Would you be open to privately trading original content through email? I'm fucking an engaged girl myself and have a handful of pictures I'd be willing to share.
>>
File: 2 - Copy (2).jpg (9 KB, 160x213) Image search: [Google]
2 - Copy (2).jpg
9 KB, 160x213
>>684354182
girl a
>>
I fucked the "town bike", she told me she had a bf in a nearby town, never found out if that was true. I also fooled around with two other girls who had a bf. No sex, only blowjobs and titty sucking and stuff. There's another girl that I'm flirting with, she has a bf but she seems to like the flirting. I'm not gonna push it.
>>
File: shh.png (2 MB, 1400x1696) Image search: [Google]
shh.png
2 MB, 1400x1696
>>684354182
girl b
>>
>>684354027
nope
>>
>>684349611
>be me 16 at the time
>dating hot chick solid 10/10
>friends jealous of my hot gf
>sitting in class trippy balls one day
>ugly bitch flirting with me
>friend says "anon grab her ass"
>was high as fuck and took it as a challenge
>reach over and grab chicks ass and she smiles
>start getting hard
>she sits down and I reach between her legs and squeeze her crotch and she starts blushing
>I'm thinking "wtf why am I doing this"
>class ends and everyone leaves for lunch
>me and ugly bitch only one in class and we are cleaning
>put my hands between her legs and start rubbing
>slide my hand down the front of her pants and she's wet as fuck
>play with her pussy for a little
>go home and high has worn off slightly
>call gf and tell her what happened
>she cries but we made up
>she comes over later and we have the kinkiest sex ever
>>
>>684354332

>This story
>Instant boner
Going to need to be seeing some pics of this milf
>>
>>684354720
Girl a wins for kinkyness.
>>
>meet woman (I've always liked older women)
>she's got a boyfriend but she flirts playfully
>thinks her bf might be gay because he doesn't pay enough attention
>tells me it should have been a six month fling that should have been over with a year ago
>we start messing around
>suddenly they're engaged

i guess he picked up on the fact that he might lose her and stepped up to the plate. i didn't really like being *the other man* because even though i didn't like the dude i still know how i would have felt if i'd ever found out that any of my gf had cheated on me. decided that a piece of ass isn't worth the possibility of inspiring a psychotic episode in some other dude so decided not to go that route again. Worried for a while that they'd get in an argument one day and she'd tell him i fucked her, and he'd come kicking my door in at 2AM one day but i guess either nothing ever happened or he's not the revenge type.
these days i don't even date at all anymore, too much drama.
>>
>>684354624
time stamp right now and we'll do'er up. Oh maybe tits out for the other /b/ros here who are gonna ask you anyways haha
>>
>>684354061

yikes, that blows. she's hot, but the other girl finding out via background chatter is the worst.

nice tits on this one though.
>>
>>684351572
Ur a cunt ay
>>
>>684354921

Do you have any OC you'd be willing to share?
>>
File: dddd.jpg (510 KB, 1076x1880) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
510 KB, 1076x1880
>>684354833
girl a is extremely kinky, loves titfucks, pearl necklaces
>>
>>684352207
East Oakland, Im white tho, wanna fuck?
>>
>>684354763
telling your gf was beta and stupid as fuck,
that is basically giving her permission and justification to cheat on you
and it is practically guaranteeing that she will
>>
>>684354967

I'm not a girl dude. I said I have pictures of an engaged girl I'm fucking I'd be willing to trade.
>>
>>684354539

It's okay, when you were fucking her your girlfriend was fucking me. ;)
>>
>>684349611
>be me 16
>dating girl for two years
>she lives with her younger sister and mom
>mom always working
>we would skip school and mess around allday
>fast forward 3 years i would occassionally catch younger sister staring
>i would purposely leave the bathroom door open when i pee
>one day older sister was at work me waiting for her at her home
>younger sister was in her bathrobe i could see she was not wearing panties
>she was also sloppy drunk
>i pretended to help get her to her room
>>
>be me, 23
> Model gf fuckin 10/10 status
>5'2 100 lbs soaking wet
>be together 3 months
>Old fling comes back to area for a visit
>Drink mad whiskey, snort all the coke
>Fuck her silly
>wake up next morning not remembering
>find her shirt on floor
>FuckIdidntwearacondom.jpg
>Feel guilty
>Never tell gf
>hope bitch aint preggers
not worth it in the end
>>
>>684355047
Nah, this was almost ten years ago. I didn't carry a digital camera until three or four years after this was over.
>>
File: tumblr_m8ed3a1igj1r6xir2.jpg (22 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8ed3a1igj1r6xir2.jpg
22 KB, 375x500
>>684354968
Yeah, its pure regret, no rose tinted glasses. Still jerk it to her sometimes, definitely a hottie.
>>
>>684355108
she sounds like a cuckquean based on her reaction.
>>
>>684355074
......maybe post a pic
>>
>>684354720

yummy, loving those hips.
>>
File: 876.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
876.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>684352994

wow those tits are amazing ..i really don't blame you, takes more than massive self control to walk away from that
>>
>get in chat with cuckold couple
>they are first timers
>guy wants a nerdy type of guy, looking like low self-esteem
>meet them, we drive to their home, they seemed to have money
>guy is very friendly, has a pretty wife which seems kind of prude
>took a strong viagra half an hour before arriving
>they have a drink
>we go up to their bedroom, i strip her clothes off
>she blows the guy while I finger her
>he records and takes pictures
>I start fucking her
>go half an hour in on it like a dog
>I go out of her and let her suck, her husband takes her from behind
>10 minutes later he cums
>I go on fucking her again, she cums
>husband tells me she never did before, seems jealous, asks me to finish off
>tell him that I couldn't finish with another guy around me tbh, ask if it's a problem if he leaves the room meanwhile
>he argues but tells me to hurry and goes downstairs
>I lock the room, keep fucking his wife until she came, half an hour later, first time for her I go for her ass
>she bears it and finally came again
>I came in her ass and left her completely exhausted on the bed
>her husband was knocking the door for an hour
>he shouted at me was jealous and looked at his wife sleeping with cum on her ass
>he went full rage and physical and I just ran back to door, left and called a cab
>>
File: wink.jpg (22 KB, 575x474) Image search: [Google]
wink.jpg
22 KB, 575x474
>>684355019
Yeah, I was.
>>
>>684355615
wish i had much more - she bent over in a thong one day and it was epic af
>>
>>684355069
Unless you flog her, electrocute her, pierce her, cane her, etc.....there is nothing kinky about her.
>>
>>684355342
10/10 is fictional ideal woman that doesn't exist
Lower that to 9/10 because no matter how hot, there is always a flaw
>>
File: tumblr_m31vhjqQhR1r6xir2.jpg (60 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m31vhjqQhR1r6xir2.jpg
60 KB, 375x500
>>684355655
I've become much more disciplined since, but at the time I was feeling really insecure about myself. Such is life.
>>
>>684354061

yeah ya will bud
>>
>be dating gf for nearly 2 years
>7/10
>has bad depression, I don't wanna deal with sometimes
>doesn't give head
>I meet 10/10 on meetme
>Start talking, she's catholic and a freak, wants sex always
>go to her house, stay all night, she gives me a footjob
>feelsamazing.jpeg
>get best blowjob of my life from her
>go to her room and have sex
>I find out she's going to my college the next year
>fuck yes
>we continue to fuck
>gf finds out about her but not that we're fucking
>her and I continue to fuck in secret
>she would give me head when I asked
>continues well into the new year
>Now's she's dating some nigger
>feelsbadman
I have a pic but I'd have to get it off of my phone real fast
>>
>>684355907
she loves flogging actually! she loves spanks and clit smacking too
>>
File: image1.jpg (371 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
371 KB, 1280x960
>>684355514
email me, [email protected]
>>
>>684355263

and?
>>
>>684355108
She cheated on me with 3 guys and a girl after I told her then I dropped her
>>
My coworker always had his girlfriend over during our overnight shifts, after a year or so of his girlfriend getting more and more flirty and asked me how big I was, it turns out I'm more than twice her boyfriends size, she tells me she's can't stop thinking about it and how she wants to try it. So the next time I'm hanging at their (girl's moms) house my coworker had to drive the mom (white trash family) to the bus stop. I pull out my cock and tell her I won't put it away until she plays with it in her hand, she became my whore after that and we ended up fucking later that week while he was at work, It was great and gave me a huge fetish for fucking other guys' girlfriends
>>
>>684356225
Well ok then, just checking.
>>
>>684356084
do it
>>
>>684356549

Any pics of her?
>>
>>684356084

yes, pic please
>>
>>684356084

nigga post that shit
>>
>>684349611
Had a 3way with my gf and my buddies ex gf. They were broken up for maybe 3 weeks. Don't think he knows but not friends with him anymore (unrelated reasons).
>>
>>684356549
How big are you?
>>
>>684349796
>>684350037
>>684350807
Why the fuck do women talk so much?

Just spit it out already, I don't need to hear your life story. Fuck, I'll just retell it.
>be a stupid bitch
>get drunk on vacation
>act like a whore
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1536x2048
>>684349611
Fucking someone else's partner isn't cheating.
>>
File: IMG_1908[1].png (700 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1908[1].png
700 KB, 640x960
>>684356643
>>684356670
>>684356863
Here ya go
>>
>>684356899
8x6.5 but her boyfriend was like 4x3 so she thought it was huge. I loved making her suck my cock at work whenever her boyfriend was in the bathroom
>>
>>684356939

pretty much.

I'm guessing the story was bs though. Probably just stuff she wanted to happen, but she's a fucking geek and likely did absolutely none of that.

>beta female
>>
>be 20
>just got out of long (3 yr) relationship
>girl I went to school/worked with messages me telling me she saw my ex with another guy
>tell her situation she says sorry
>we start to catch up she is still with the guy she had been dating since our jr year
>decide to hang out to catch up further
>meet up at a park nothing really happens
>before i leave we hug and get a little touchy feely
>later that night she is texting me saying all kinds of crazy dirty shit
>couple of days later she wants me to come over to her and her bfs apartment while he is at work
>she gives me a tour which ends in the bedroom we fuck
>couple of days later she wants me over again during my lunch break
>head over she is wearing nothing but a plaid button up and black lacey thong sexy as fuck
>have sex again
>meet up on another instance while her bf is home she just tells him she is going out with her friend
>we fuck again in my car and after start talking about random stuff
>basically tells me why she is cheating
>says that he isnt giving her enough attention he is playing WoW alot
>also thinks he may be talking to some girl he met on the game that lives on the other side of the country
>mfw she is cheating because she thinks he might be cheating
>that was the last time we fuck but she still talks dirty and sends me pictures on and off for the next 3 or so years

Im 24 now about 25. Havent talked to her in about a year and a half. Fucked thing is she is still with that same guy. And im pretty sure he has no idea it happened. Some of the shady shit she did to keep her talking to me hidden:
>changed my name in her phone to her sisters name
>after a little bit of that changed it to her best friends name so he wouldn't get suspicious of her talking to her sister so much
I asked what he would think if he saw some of the shit she told her "sister"
>>
>>684356651
I lost them a while ago when I had to reformat but I am running a data recovery and see if I can still get some
>>
>>684349611

Oldfag here (as in age, only been coming to /b/ for about 4 years).

Of course I have cheated, everyone does. Right now I have a very serious girlfriend that I will probably spend the rest of my life with, but...

Banging one chick I work with (my girlfriend and I live in different cities due to recent professional move on my part).

Been fucking another check from half way around the world for maybe a decade. We see each other only once or twice per year on average when professional stuff brings us together.

Pumping another girl who is married and lives in a different city. See her two to three times per year when professional things bring us together. We dated for a short time a long time ago, over ten years ago. It was volatile relationship. Last time we fucked (I was in her city on business) she came to my hotel twice in 24 hours. While we were fucking I asked her where her husband was, she said at home. Then as I asked here where my cock was, and she told me it was in her ass.

Also have another long distance bang. Physically the hottest of all. Asian. Again, see her only a couple times/year when work brings us together (though wish I saw her more bc she is unbelievably hot).

I text, sometimes call, sometimes FaceTime with each one. There have been other chicks (including married ones), and I love my girlfriend. But yeah...
>>
>>684357217

Got any pics/vids?
>>
Does swinging count?
>>
>wife is a bitch
>meet another girl at the bar who is super obviously into me
>blows me in the parking lot
>we have an affair for a couple of months

Actually feels a bit bad, man.
>>
>>684357168

cant really tell but the tits look ok ..is chubby 10/10 for you?
>>
>>684349611
Well, I'm working on doing so with a woman. I am not in a relationship, but she is. Will give more info if desired. If you desire greentext, it is not prewritten so give me time between posts.
>>
>>684357287
>>684357287
Please tell me you got pics/filmed some of this shit? Sound hot as fuck.
>>
>>684357168
Moar
>>
>>684357668

go for it. Got any pics of her (sexy/nudes) ?
>>
File: 1427742200757.jpg (24 KB, 377x351) Image search: [Google]
1427742200757.jpg
24 KB, 377x351
>>684357577
At the time she was, but she wrestles at my school so she was hella in shape and looking really good, like hourglass body and such, sadly I don't have anything else as she hates my guts now
>>
>Live on top floor of a three story building.
>Girl X was my girlfriend a few years back but we stayed friends.
>X got a new boyfriend in the meantime, really cool guy. Rare profession, shoemaker. Fixed my shoes for me sometime.
>X came to visit, play some videogames. Spend the night; wouldn't be the first time, all platonic.
>Got stoner housemate who really didn't like low temperatures.
>Middle of winter, of course.
>Turns up the thermostat to 36C.

This is the point where you hear "Hot in Herre". I think you can imagine what transpired, other than some intense transpiration. Fuckwad with his thermostat, magnificent bastard.

X's boyfriend and I actually talked about it and, not even being cuck, he was cool about it. Shouldn't have happened, but can't undo. He helped me with shoes again later.

No regrets.
>>
>>684352994

cool story bruh
>>
>>684357168

you lying bastard, you said 10/10.

everyone knows chunky chicks have a theoretical maximum of 7/10.
>>
>>684357287
>>684357287

More?
>>
>>684353653
That was totally worth it and you know it!
>>
>>684357287

post all the pics anon pls. fapping hard here
>>
> be married for 9 years
> be fucking a side chick for 6 years
> side chick and I have mutual friend who has fiance
> fiance and I talk on facebook. We flirt a little. She tells me about sex addiction, etc. She wants to meet
> Fuck yea I'll meet
> We meet, nothing really happens but we talk more and more dirty
> One night she's doing kareoke and I go pick her up to hang out
> She is all upset about her and mutual friend breaking up.
> She looks me right in the eye and asks if I want to fuck her
> I'm like - yep
> We go to a park, she strips in the middle a public park in the open, literally jumps on me
> We fuck. She's ok
> She tells me she didn't break up with mutual friend.
> Hmmmmmmm
> A few weeks later she tells him everything
> Side chick finds out
> I deny everything, call her a liar. Everyone believes me
> I still fuck side chick
> I don't talk to mutual friend anymore
> Mutual friend and crazy bitch are still getting married
> I'm considering asking her to meet me to talk, I'll make her come to a hotel and fuck her extremely hard in revenge.

It'll probably work too.
>>
>>684358170
Okay it was a 10/10 to me, I guess maybe also cause she was a HUGE slut
>>
>>684357699
No fuck I wish I would have. She was seriously hot as fuck. Little 5'1 girl with amazing tits and an amazing body. I used to have a ton of pictures she would send of her fingering/using a dildo and all that sort of shit. But that was on a phone I had awhile back so I dont have them anymore. Tbh though I think I may try and hit her up to see if I can get some more now.
>>
>>684358390

Pics of mans said fiancé?
>>
File: faggot.jpg (122 KB, 550x533) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
122 KB, 550x533
>>684352994

you wish buddy ..looks like more fapping while crying tonight for you!
>>
>>684358459

>>684358459

got a throwaway email or kik? i'd love to see that shit when you get it.
>>
>>684358407

nothing wrong with that, i'm just busting your balls. lol
>>
>>684349611
>me and this girl grew up together and always hit it off but our age gap was too much for her she is 8 years older i believe it really started when i was about 13 but three years later with no luck but i moved away and didnt see her for another 6 years but ended up running into her while she was out with her husband and kids at a restaurant we hit it off again and she messaged me later that evening on facebook we chatted for about three weeks before she invited me over and we fucked about once or twice a week for about three months while her husband was at work and her boy was locked in his room dont even remotely feel since i knew her longer
>>
>>684349611
Fucked my best bro's girlfriend at the time.

>Be at BB's house out in the boonies
>Him and his chick there too
>Playin vidya, toking up and drinking captain
>Enjoying that I'm stomping a mudhole in his ass in Halo 2
>Have spidey sense tingle because of overactive situational awareness
>Chick is bored af because he ignoring her just to get a plasma grenade enema in-game
>She sees me glancing that way
>Rolls her eyes at him
>Laugh externally just as sniper round glances off the back of his head
>"Player 1 is kill"
>His passive aggro gets a +10
>Says he's gonna go to the store and asks chick if she gonna ride
>nope.png
>Passive aggro +50
>Stomps out
>Chick eyeballing me sipping my drink
>BB drives off
>Comes over and straddles me
>soitbeginsthegreatshitstormofourtime.jpg
>Store is a 40 minute haul there and back
>Get busy with it
>Nut after a 20 minute killtacular on that pussy
>Get cleaned up 5 minutes before he walks in the door
>Cool face enabled
>BB ready for a rematch
>Go back to playin
>Let him win because I forgot to piss earlier
>Chick starts talking serious to BB about him not paying her any attention
>Go to bathroom
>Go to piss
>Hear BB yelling
>Cock starts inflating like balloon
>Piss fires at random
>Only two drops in toilet maybe
>Bathroom door busts in
>BB mad cuz chick said we fucked
>Told him what went down
>He goes to turn around
>Slips in piss
>Fell on the floor
>Dinosaur
Niggas
>>
>>684358913

Post pics of her
>>
>>684355660
sure buddy
>>
>>684359058

Post her
>>
>>684358769
I didn't even tell you the worst part actually, so like I mentioned, she's dating this nigger, and they've only been dating for maybe 3 months, and they are bother already trying to get her pregnant because she's SO IN LOVE. I was unaware she really wanted to be a single mom that drops out of college that badly.
Honestly when she told me that I cringed real hard
>>
>>684359073
might have to sweeten the deal a little
>>
>>684357812
I do not have any pictures, not that I would share them anyway, I'm not an idiot. Anyway, here it goes.

>Last fall
>new employee at the store I work in
>cute af, 8/10 on my radar
>she's down with nerd shit
>10/10
>start mirin
>work up the courage to ask her out
>it works and we go on a few dates
>I'm in bliss, being a beta faggot who only lost his v-card at 25
>after the third date, shit slows down
>she starts standing me up, pretty much blatantly
>after being stood up for new years, decide enough is enough
>she even gets a bf in the mean time
>dont even care anymore, feel hollow
>started dieting so I would look good for her in december
>she becomes a good friend, so I'm happy about that at least
>drop 55 lbs. and cut my foot long hair
>feel awesome, look the best I have ever
>she notices
>starts talkin to me more often
>bring up shit about bathing suits, how uncomfortable they are
>she asks if I would prefer skinny dipping
>say it depends on who else is there, if I was comfortable with them
>she asks what about her
>This is my time, the ticket has been bought
>start flirting, hard
>she flirts back
>just the other day
>starts sending me naughty texts
>I help her out, encouraging more
>teasing at work, she keeps it up all day
>we both get home and start sexting like mad

Just a matter of time, I'm workin my way in there. It's funny, I'm actually enjoying the possibility of cucking some shithead. Planning on trying to become a /fit/izan, and have more women. Am I starting to become an Alpha?
>>
>>684357287
that time she told him she was going out with a friend he probably thought "yes, more WoW time" if only he knew she was sitting on another guys dick while he was playing
>>
Any advice on how to get a married coworker to sleep with me? Her husband is out of town for 2 months, and there is obvious sexual tension (really touchy with me, flirty, etc...) I just need advice on closing the deal
>>
File: git gud.png (59 KB, 240x195) Image search: [Google]
git gud.png
59 KB, 240x195
>>684359298
Alright, I have the best advice for you and it seems to never fail
>>
>>684359183
>8 years ago this happened
>Pics...
>Also missing the joke
>>
idk i was blackout drunk downtown one night off vodka red bulls and went home with a milf and her friend. Fucked the shit out of the milf on her couch while her husband was out of town. Just couldn't imagine being in his position. Felt bad man.
>>
File: IMG950346.jpg (281 KB, 1529x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG950346.jpg
281 KB, 1529x2048
>>684358913
i only have two id share without her face in them
>>
>>684359298
Just start hanging out with her after work. Be real respectful, not forceful. Flirt like a fucking madman though. Keep joking about 'getting a hotel room' etc. She'll read between the lines.

Eventually she'll give you an opportunity to make a move, Man up and go in for it. Full confidence. Don't apologize.

If she responds positively then she basically gave you the green light. Take it from there.
>>
File: IMG955698.jpg (34 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG955698.jpg
34 KB, 480x640
>>684359617
heres the other one
>>684358913
>>
>>684358701
No I actually dont sorry

>>684359268
This is exactly what I thought. Like it was funny because she said she told him her and her friend were going to go out "jogging" at fucking 10 pm, which would have made me suspicious, but he probably ate it up. She may have been smart saying she went to do something physical though since it would provide an excuse as to why she would have been any sort of wore out
>>
>>684359617

More

you can share the ones with her face, just use paint to black it out.
>>
>>684359803
these are the only two im sharing sorry
>>684359617
>>684359749
>>
>>684355342
"Model gilfriend"

Coll stori bruh
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x630
>>684349611
I'm a black guy who was adopted into a white family at age 5. The family had a daughter who was my age, we grew up together and became really close. Let's call her Anne
>Am 26
>chilling in my room, getting high
>get a call
>"hello?"
>"Hey bro! Its me Anne! I want you to come over"
>She sounded urgent so I hurry over
>her husband welcomes me in
>Anne is smiling, her husband isn't
>"Hey bro my husband wants us to bang. He's always dreamed of getting cucked. We're not blood relatives so it should be ok"
>I am shocked
>I agree
>head into their bedroom
>she handcuffs her husband to other side of bed
>she takes off her shirt and tells me to take out dick
>she starts giving me the most amazing bj ever
>pick her up and put her on bed
>start fucking her as if my life depended on it
>she starts digging her nails into my skin
>getting close to cumming
>she asks me to cum inside
>cum inside her
>her husband cums on floor
>she gets on her knees and cleans my dick
>she pushes me on my back and starts again
>we fuck for hours
>they invite to do it again
>pic is her
>>
>>684359749

Post moar preferably with her ring visible.just black our or blur her face
>>
>>684360096
ok i found one more that i can post
>>
>>684359952

Want to privately swap pics through email? I have some of an engaged chick I'm fucking.
>>
File: 1452453505382.png (86 KB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1452453505382.png
86 KB, 264x240
>>684360055
...very skeptical here....
>>
>>684360242
good shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u0UGVSUCVc
>>
File: IMG953300.jpg (217 KB, 1195x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG953300.jpg
217 KB, 1195x1600
>>684359952
last one
>>
>>684360557

Did you film yourself fucking her?
>>
>>684360702
no but i do have some vids of her playing with herself
>>
>>684359239
Nope. Just a loose skinned faggot. You're probably shaped like a pear too
>>
File: 57420823_03.jpg (561 KB, 2080x1560) Image search: [Google]
57420823_03.jpg
561 KB, 2080x1560
Fucked my room mates wife. We had all been friends for a long time too. One night her and I got real drunk and I made out with her then went out for a smoke. She came outside and put her hair in a ponytail and said we should go back to my room so she could give me head, did not expect that.

We started fucking around any day he was not at the house (and sometimes when he was). She gave AMAZING HEAD and we got into some light BDSM shit. We knew it was wrong but that made it so much better.

We ended up moving out on our own once he found out. Of course, she was all torn up about it decided she would just fuck both of us and lie about it.

Things did not end up working out too well, fights, cops, jail, lost our jobs as we all worked at the same place and the shit followed us there.

Still fucked around with her for a while after this. The BJ's were fucking amazing and I still jerk off thinking about them.

More than happy to go into more detail if anyone wants to know more.
>>
>>684357287
>still with this girl
>has no idea
>been together 7 whole years

This is the kind of shit that scares me. This guy has no idea that in the course of their relationship she has taken another mans dick and he might not ever know that their relationship is tainted.
>>
>>684360806
Harsh for no reason. Calm down Australia, no need to be a cunt.
>>
>>684349611
>back when yahoo chat rooms were a thing
>type old school dirty stories for her
>she's married, from town close by
>we eventually meet up, lots of oral
>10/10 face shirt, bit plump, jet black curly hair
>finally get hotel room and fuck like crazy
>they move to different state for husband's job
>miss her
>>
>>684360865

is that her?, she looks very pretty, post moar
>>
>>684361414
>short
Not
>shirt
>>
I've told this story before, but fuck it I'm bored.
>Be 19 year old
>Working my way through college stocking shelves at Publix
>Have mid 30's female manager.
>Solid 8/10, nerdy look, short hair, glasses, petit
>Low self esteem, doesn't know how cute she is
>It's no secret she's in a shitty marriage and neither of them are happy.
>Honestly don't think much about her
>Publix has rules about minors working past 11pm
>Most nights it's just me and her doing closing stuff. He doing office stuff, me throwing stock.
>A few weeks go by and she's getting more comfortable around me. Flirty even.
>I'm clueless and dumb, don't pick up on it
>Actually try and console her about her marital issues and give her advice.
>A friend of mine from the morning shift clues me in about what she's doing.
>Quasi alpha mode engaged.
>Start flirting back, making a game of it.
>Get emboldened by her response
>Little over a week goes by with us going back and forth
>One night we walk out of the store and she locks up. Asks me to hang out for a bit.
>She's got some beer in her car.
>Spend about an hour nervously talking back and forth drinking some semi cold bud light
>Shit started with a hand caress while I was leaning against her car.
>I'm touching her arm
>Say fuck it and pull her in for a kiss
>Making out for a good five minutes
>Realize we can't do this here, too much light.
>Drive a block away to a beach/causeway area
>Park back in some mangroves and black out.
>Spend the next five minutes getting our courage back up
Continued..
>>
File: 57420809_1.jpg (506 KB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
57420809_1.jpg
506 KB, 4160x3120
>>684361422
Not her, but I have some more
>>
File: 57420820_2.jpg (610 KB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
57420820_2.jpg
610 KB, 4160x3120
>>684361422
>>
>>684356557
You're such a faggot and you don't even understand the word kinku. A fetish is a kink, doesn't matter which fetish it is. Fuck off Virgin faggot
>>
File: z777.jpg (50 KB, 756x426) Image search: [Google]
z777.jpg
50 KB, 756x426
Used to go out with the one on the right, was shagging her ginger slut best friend for 6 months till we got caught on my gf's birthday. Ended up going out with the ginger one but was still fucking the ex nearly every week.
>>
>>684361652
was gonna say, can see why you did it ..still hot pics though
>>
File: kaylan talking.jpg (54 KB, 326x527) Image search: [Google]
kaylan talking.jpg
54 KB, 326x527
Ohh man... there are some stories.
>>
>>684360800

Post it mate
>>
File: 57420835_3.jpg (441 KB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
57420835_3.jpg
441 KB, 4160x3120
>>684361816

I did it because my friend/room mate was horrible to live with...to get back at him.

I am not a good person.
>>
>>684360865

MORE
>>
>>684361787
naked photos?
>>
>>684362044
well its been a little while obviously but they are 3gp format
>>
>>684361787
>even sweet-looking homely girls are dumb whores

truly a degenerate society
>>
>>684362091

What do you want to know?
>>
>>684361652

Is this girl in your picture married and blowing you?

Also can you post some OC of your roommates wife? sounds hot af
>>
>>684361160
yeah I used to fuck a girl for 2 years while she was with her bf. I even knocked her up and she told her bf it was his and she got aborted.
bf never found out and never even had a clue his girl was coming over every week for some dick
>>
File: patriot.png (508 KB, 812x685) Image search: [Google]
patriot.png
508 KB, 812x685
>new hot girl at work I'm training
>complains about boyfriend while we're on break eating lunch
>tell her she's young and pretty, if she doesn't like her boyfriend she should just leave him because they don't have anything holding them together
>have party at my house that weekend, invite her
>have sex a bunch
>next day at work her boyfriend walks from his house to the store, because he's NEET
>trying to talk to her to save their relationship
>can't help but laugh every time I look at him
>leave before her, but once she gets off the clock she calls me
>wants to hang out, she comes and picks me up
>go back to her place, smoke some weed, have sex
>tells me about how her boyfriend is pathetic, she left him at the store and didn't give him a ride home
>he's walking home on the side of the highway back to his house still
>texting her that they can make it work
>boner comes back and we have another couple rounds
>raw dog and dump inside her

best sex of my life.
>>
>>684362216

got any pics of the cheating slut you were baning
>>
>>684362148
this doesnt support the file type and i dont have a converter sorry
>>
>>684362202

pic unrelated, not posting pics of her. She was a bit chubby, nice rack, 5'9" 8/10 face. Loved getting choked, slapped, put on a leash.
>>
>>684362197

I mean pics of your roommates wife when you were fucking her
>>
>>684362584

oh come on dude, just blur out her face
>>
>>684362548
im getting a converter keep this thread alive
>>
>>684352994
>DevilDriver
nice
>>
>>684362712
no pics of that
>>
>>684362538
yeah they're all on my phone
too much work just to post em
>>
>>684349611
>Be me with gf, front row at concert, GA seats.
>20,000 people sold out.
>Very hot girl walks up behind me.
>really_in_the_groove.wav
>"man, you are dancing close to my arm."
>doesn't move.
>grooving with gf on my right.
>left hand starts feeling thigh on my left.
>sooooo discreet.
>left hand is up the leg of her shorts.
>that pussy feels good man.
>song is over.
>gf never knows...
>>
>>684362156
they're usually the biggest whores
>>
>>684360055
gross

1. having a adopted nigger baby in the house
2. fucking it
3. telling the world about it

this is why no one likes niggers
>>
I have a headache and am too tired to even type any stories.

Bottom line is, I've cheated at least 30 times on different girlfriends and gotten away with it almost every time.

I've also fucked countless married women, engaged chicks, and girls with boyfriends.

One time I even fucked an older lady who was at some hot springs with some guy she was cheating on her husband with. I basically fucked her while her 2nd man was talking to some college students.
>>
>date this girl for a couple of months
>break up cause she is a fucking cunt
>sex was good so we keep fucking every once in awhile
>stop talking for a little bit when she starts dating this druggy skater kid
>eventually start texting again she invites me over
>head to her house and talk for a bit
>eventually take her pants off and fuck her brains out cum deep inside that pussy
>later that night after I leave ahe texts me saying "i legit didnt expect anything sexual to happen, I should have known better though because I am a slut"
>a couple weeks later I guess she told her boyfriend we fucked
>he messages me telling me he wants to fight
>at first tell him nothing happened and she is just spewing bullshit
>he doesn't buy it so I tell him fine we will fight
>pretty sure I am about to beat the piss out of this kid as I am alot bigger than him and did some boxing
>she immediately calls me as I am leaving my house telling me to please not fight him that she will talk to him
>little bit later he calls me saying shit like "im sorry bro" "she just told me that shit cause she was mad at me, I should have listened to you"
>tell him its whatever
>he tries to be all buddy buddy with me for a couple of weeks
>couple of months later the kid kills himself

I dont know if this situation is what made him kill himself or if it was just this girl being a massive cunt to him that ended up doing it. But yeah. At the time I didnt feel too bad about it. And I ended up fucking the girl again on several occasions after. But now in hindsight I feel a little responsible
>>
>>684349611
>be me
>gf of 4 years I live with
>cheat basically every chance I get
>got syphilis so took antibiotics told her I had the flu for a while until it wasn't spreadable anymore
>fucked half her friends guys and girls
>no remorse at all, just hope she doesn't found out because I love her
>I don't get how I can love her and do the shit I do with a clear conscience, she's the reason I get up in the morning
>I'm bipolar and have had psychotic breaks
>good looking but nuts and she's the one that will stay with me even though I'm crazy
>confused
>think I'm going to burn down my neighbors shed
>>
>>684352921
This guy.
>>
>>684361160
>>684362216
Im the one who originally posted this:>>684357287

The combination of having just got out of the relationship, and then fucking this girl who was in a relationship just as long as the one I had gotten out of really fucked with me mentally. Like I could not get myself to be with another girl for the longest time afterwards
>>
>>684361560
>I figured she would chicken out.
>Nope
>I'm in the passenger seat, she was driving.
> She works my dick out of my pants as I slide them down to my knees.
>Not the best blowjob, but not bad.
>I'm not huge by any standards, but she can only get about half my dick in her mouth. Makes up for it by using her hand at the base. Kinda obvious she doesn't do this a lot.
>I work my hand down the back of her pants trying to get to her pussy, but settle for rubbing her ass when I can't reach cause tight pants
>This goes on for about five minutes till I give her a courtesy tap
>She stops and gives me a look like "what now?"
>End up in her back seat, which was Supprisingly big and quite accommodating.
>More making out, as in unbuttoning her dress shirt. She had some nice small tits
>Manage to get her pants off and get to work with my tounge on her clit.
>She ends up cumming after a few minutes.
>She gives me the cutest fucking look I'd ever seen. Kind of a mix of "wow what just happened?" And "I really needed that."
>Later found out her husband was shit in bed.
>Ended up on my back, knees bent, and her on top.
>After she came she took my dick like a champ.
>Wasn't so much up and down, but back and forth grinding on me.
>Made me cum unexpectedly
>Busted inside of her no condom.
>Had a freak out moment until she assured me she was on the pill
>Finished another beer lying in her back seat partially clothed.
>Spent the next several weeks fucking her before, during, and after work.
End.
>>
>>684352994
>>> Guilt worse than anything I've ever felt
>>> Get found out some years later
>>> Not worth.
wtf

how'd she find out?

Why'd you feel guilty? I've fucked literally 30 chicks and never felt any guilt.
>>
File: IMG952704_VP8.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
IMG952704_VP8.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>684362880
here ya go guys
>>
>be me
>go to casino with a hot blonde I really liked. Boss liked her too. Actually met her through him.
>win at casino playing blackjack while she is happily taking some of my winnings to buy her and her friend drinks.
>they wanna leave so we go back to mine
>she wants to stay
>fuk her a few times and drive her home early next morning.
>she hits me up a few days later looking for weed.
>say I have a bit, to come over
>comes and gets weed (free) and about to leave. I had to go to work so couldn't smoke anymore
>my German Shepard runs outside as she is about to leave
>go to get dog and wait Wat, her by is sitting in her car.
>had no idea slut had a bf

Wish I went and told him that she blew me off a few nights prior. Never saw slut again but she was kind enough to complement my peanor size (not even big) to her bff so she was dtf a few months later too.

Sloots man. :/
>>
>>684364051
she had her tubes tied so i got to blow my load in her every time it was so cash
>>
this chick is crazy bipolar and I just had to wait until she was blaming her boyfriend for doing nothing one night and fucked her, she tries to act like it isn't her being a huge slut but everyone knows she is
>>
I've actually cheated on the same girlfriend with 8 different girls now, her and I have been together almost three years. Here's another from college
>After fucking wrestling chick I ask her to introduce me to any of her friends since she is dating nigger
>Introduces me to friend, Carrie, for now
>I start texting Carrie, she seems to be into it
>On would talk sex with me when drunk, convinced her that we should fuck
>I go over to her dorm one day, she's watching netflix
>We cuddle, I put my hand down her pants, start fingering her
>feel tits with other hand
>holy shit they feel great
>pull her pants down, she starts stroking my dick
>she pulls my pants down, I fuck her
>We fuck a few times before school gets out for the summer
>Still probably gonna fuck when the year starts
>Gf has no idea
>Oh boy I'm in too deep with cheating now
>>
File: 5.jpg (247 KB, 2304x1518) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
247 KB, 2304x1518
>>684363966
The ex told some people, who told my gf at the time.
>>
>>684364624
Nice man. Would tap/10
>>
File: 0C040C0.jpg (183 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
0C040C0.jpg
183 KB, 600x450
>>684360055

I would normally call bs and your story most likely is, but I was brought up in a similar situation and most definitely fucked her. She had a boyfriend at the time I think, but he was fucking stupid. Fucked her and her bff at the same time, pretty sure they both had bf's when that went down as well.

One particular time I was playing on the computer in her moms room, she came into the room and flipped on the tv, laying stomach down on the bed to my right. Her boyfriend at the time was in her bedroom passed out because he too was a piece of shit... i'm not sure why they were together for so long tbh, because she fucked her ex numerous times while they were together as well. Anyways, she was on the bed stomache down, head propped up on her arms watching tv and the whole time she was wiggling her ass back and forth, subtle at first, then it seemed a bit more forceful. Whatever I was doing on the computer didn't last long, I don't remember exactly but I joined her on the bed, watching whatever the fuck she was watching. She was still rocking those hips back and forth and suddenly hit me that maybe she was trying to get my attention and I'm a fucking moron.... this is like 30 minutes after she got in the room mind you.

I start off giving her a light back rub, kind of blase', probably more like a gentle caress or strokes with my finger tips. Nothing conspicuous. Eventually get down to the lower back, and to that amazing ass of hers. Fast description, she was thick in all the right places, big fucking tits, tongue ring, nice big ass with those thick hips... think along the lines of Gianna Michaels, but Asian. She's wearing some thin t-shirt, super thin lowcut shorts. Anyways, I keep doing whatever dumb shit I'm doing on her butt, and I can that hip shaking back and forth thing is just getting more intense, there is some deep breathing on her end and it's turning more into her grinding into the bed than just shaking, so I'm like fuck it.

cont..
>>
>i was 18
>met the one single destiny girl
>all was perfect for 3 years
>another girl 9/10 came to city , has a bf
>helped her renovating house ;bf cant help cause of broken leg - mostly not present
>my gf doesnt know anything
>we started flirting - getting attracted
>she painted the wall
>moved over , kissing on the ladder
>no sex yet.
>texting all day for some weeks
>she ends relationship
>i fucked her
>instantly regret it
>my gf still dont know anything
>stopped seeing the girl
>there was a magical chain between girl and me
>couldnt escape, saw her again - fucked.
>talked to my gf . said i did a mistake 'kissing another girl'
>she cried
>she said mistakes happen.
>cant forget the girl - met again
>gf finds out that were meeting
>she tried to understand
>i cant make it unhappen
>left her because of guilty conscience
>girl and me decide to have a hidden relationship
>saw and fucked her alot , she is a nymph - always wanna sex
>ex wanted to get me back
>i want to try if i feel love for her
>now 2 relationships
>tried to be unobtrusively
>girl finds out im meeting my ex
>i have to make a choice
>aborted contact to ex
>was not really happy at any time - tried to live with it
>she moved with their parents in the holidays
>find out that she is texting other guys
>grabbed her handy when she came back
>read every text message
>she fucked another guy on holidays
>I end it >lost everything
>still saw her sometimes and we had sex
>once she thought she is pregnant
>shit im fuked we didnt use condom at any time
>i was believing it, wanted to kill myself
>turn around - she was not preggo -lucky day
>it has been found that she has some parts of borderline - for example fear to leave the partner or that she needs attention everywhere
>she went back to partents home
>canceled the rental agreement
>never saw her again
>>
>>684349611
funny you mention this OP. I'm finding myself in this predicament for the first time.
>I've been dating my girlfriend for 3 years now.
>We took each other's virginity
>before her I talked to this other girl
>smoking hot. tiny thing with bubble butt.
>I used to dream of fucking her but I was a virgin at the time.
>She was super into me too but we were on and off "just friends" and nothing ever came of it.
>just some late night kisses and beds shared. no sex.
>anyways I ask her to take my virginity for me
>she agrees and seems thrilled about it but it never happens
>years go by
>it never happens and she ends up royally screwing me over telling people my story and a bunch of secrets about me yadda yadda
>I cut her off completely
>I meet an amazing girl who is now my girlfriend of three years.
>things couldn't be better
>girl from before still crosses my mind
>I sometimes jerk off to her pictures when my girlfriend isn't... in the mood... which seems less and less lately
>but still things are good.
>girl from before texts me out of the blue
"I don't expect you to answer me, and I don't even know if you have my number saved for that matter. I can't remember where I left off with you, but I solely wanted to tell you how sorry I am for how I mistreated you. I've learned a lot about myself the last few months and how I dealt with the situation between us was so wrong. I treated many people wrong and wasn't mentally well and I had no idea. I'm not asking for an "it's ok", or thank you for the apology because its not what I need. I'm so glad to see you're in a happy relationship, and that you seem much happier in general. I truly hope all is well"
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>684364181
Current chick. She is 32 and already has cheese legs
>>
>>684349611
Start hitting on 9/10 girl, she babysat me when I was a child and hung around with my sister (6 years older then me). I moved away from home to town X, she also did, then went back home for schooling. She had a work term back in town X through the job she had before.

So she was coming back to live with her current boyfried(I think she was using him for money) he was a fat neckbeared nerd, I don't see the attraction besides he was rich.

We started flirting on Facebook chat, she moved here to do her work term.

Fat neck beard left to drive roughly 800 miles to a prestigious school to challenge some kind of test, if he passed he would be even richer.

I went to the bar with my friends, after I left I went to his place (with her there)

She let me in and we laid around talking for a long time. We eventually started making out and she took me to his room. She didn't make a move, I joked about her sitting on my face a lot when we talked through fb chat.

I asked her if she would let me eat her out, she said yes. Ate her out, she orgasmed 2-3 times. I stopped and we sat there awkwardly and she made no moves. I asked if I could do it again she said yes. I then asked if I could fuck her she said yes.

I was fairly drunk so it took a long time to cum, this was in May and the apartment was fairly warm. She literally rode my dick like a porn star for 2 hours, she was on top of me and sweat was dripping off her back and sides and dripping and flying all over me. Best sex I've ever had in my life.

I fucked her without a condom and blew it in her. We then laid together and slept until about 7-8am. He was suppose to be back aroind 9-10am. So I got up and left.
>>
File: 1448931877502.jpg (148 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
1448931877502.jpg
148 KB, 500x620
>>684364884

pic unrelated obviously.

continued...

I just slide my hand right under her shorts, palm over the back her ass and just go straight for the pussy. She's absolutely soaking... I'm probably going to jerk off thinking about this as soon as I'm done typing this shit. two fingers in there right away, just slamming in from behind. I shit you not, she cums in like three minutes. I'm on my side and she just reaches over and grabs at my dick and starts stroking it hard as fuck. My dick felt like it was made of fucking steel, probably never been harder. I pull her onto her side so she is facing away from me and finger her some more, she's legit jacking me off now. Five minutes into it, she cums AGAIN!!

I'm like, "fuuuuck". I get up, pull her leg over, have her in missionary position, she just yanks me forward as I slide her shorts to the side, no panties no fuss. Dick dives right in, zero aim.

Holy fuck it was so hot!

Anyways, I'm hitting deep, hard and fast for like two minutes and I'm ready to fucking blow already, lol. No shame. I pull out and plaster her pussy. She was on the pill. No fucks given. Hindsight... should've busted in her. Afterwards she sucks the cum off my dick for a minute or so... I swear, that erection NEVER stopped after I came, and I'm pretty sure I was walking around with it for hours.

She gets up. Kiss on the cheek, goes back into her room. I'm assuming she went to sleep? I dunno. I jerked off like three more times thinking about it later that day, wood would not go away.
>>
>be 16 at the time
>one night arounf 10-11 pm girl I had been fucking around with texts me asking if I can take her friend to her boyfriends house the next town over
>i agree
>pick her up drive to the town just talking nothing interesting happens
>when we get there she calls him he doesnt answer
>I park behind this restaurant to wait while she keeps calling him
>still no answer
>"im so sorry anon, he must be asleep, how can I make this up to you"
>she starts sucking my dick
>ends up asking me to fuck so i slide over on top of her
>when I finally get all the way in her phone goes off
>its her bf
>she picks up i am just laying there still balls deep trying to be quiet while she talks to him
>after conversation she asks me if we can head over to his house still after I cum
>fuck her a little longer and then decide to call it quits since im not even close to cumming and i dont want him to get suspicipus since its a small town
>when we get to his house first thing she does is kiss him on the mouth
>just chill and talk to her bfs brother while she is sitting there cuddled up and kissing and shit with her bf
>we finally decide to leave and her bf tells me how much he appreciates me bringing her and that he really owes me one
>on the way back nothing else really happens we just talk
>talk about wanting to hang out and fuck again
>never happens
>>
File: kaylan hair.png (683 KB, 430x633) Image search: [Google]
kaylan hair.png
683 KB, 430x633
>>684362029

Might recognize her.
>>
>>684353510
>being mad at gf for cheating on you with girls, not guys.
wtf beta af
>>
>>684364624
nudes?
>>
>be me 31 and married
>go to friends house alone to party
>see hot red head and start chatting
>she's flirty
>fuck it gonna pound the vag
>start talking about tattoos
>drop my pants and show her my leg tats
>I go commando 24/7
>she likes
>decide to go around to the back of the house
>start kissing and she pulls my dick out of my pants
>starts sucking my cock
>she's not very good but whatever
>all of a sudden the screen door opens and friends cousin comes out saying we're busted
>she's blonde, maybe a 7/10
>they talk shit to each other and actually start kissing
>all my wut.jpg
>decide to join in and 3 way kiss
>put my hands down both their pants
>blonde gets down on knees and starts blowing me
>shit was cash, way better than the red head
>go to blondes house when her bf was gone a few days later and have a three some
>shit was cash as fuck
>but blonde got pissed at redhead and screenshot texts from me and redhead to my wife
>oops
>>
>>684365612
Fake story machine is in the ON position my friends.
>>
>>684365065
If anyone has any advice it'd be much appreciated. I still haven't even responded. Deleted the text from my iphone and kept it on my macbook because my girlfriend is crazy jealous especially of this girl. I know I'd never get away with even texting her back because they have so many mutuals.
>>
>>684349611

Alright my own OC.

>go to college
>gf goes to college across town
>living with 3 other guys in residence
>girls living down the hall
>we start hanging out with them
>me and friend start flirting with girl
>not talking to gf much because she has shit going on
>he thinks she likes him
>she's a 9/10 blonde with a nice body
>one day go back home with gf
>go to an event
>get in a fight
>end up going home with my crush and having intense sex all night
>I text the girl from college and tell her it's basically over
>come back to college
>see gf and just ignore her
>later that night drinking and she asks me to come over
>end up getting back together
>go back to college
>lie to girl and tell her we're not back togeter
>friend and me make a bet that first person to kiss college girl wins
>I end up sleeping in her bed for like a week

I'm a piece of shit. Sorry for the shitty story but honestly I've told this story so many times as a heroic tale and it's just not.
>>
>>684363241
Holy fucking shit. Did she ever mention him any other time you two got together?
>>
>>684366810
Just fucking drop it. If its that likely to get back to your gf, texting her or anything else is not worth the potential drama it could cause
>>
>>684366025
The old send screenshots to your lover trick. I've had this done to me, shit sucks. Then your girlfriend/wife is crying her eyes out.
>>
>>684357345
Not everyone cheats you piece of shit
>>
>>684367482
>I swear, that erection NEVER stopped after I came, and I'm pretty sure I was walking around with it for hours.
>>
>>684367451
Shit sucked. Convinced my wife we only sexted and was really drunk. Not the first time I've cheated. But since then I havent. Feels bad man. But there's no telling what vag will come my way in the future.
>>
>>684367441
so just don't text back anything and don't mention it to my gf? Ignore it?
>>
>>684367128
Nah she never brought it up and I didnt either. We only ever really met up to have sex and I am pretty sure that would be a mood killer
>>
>>684368002
Haha it's funny you say that, I haven't cheated since this happened to me either and also convinced her have never made love.

I'm a sad piece of shit honestly.
>>
>>684368037
I would just ignore. If you havent responded or said anything you can mention it to your girlfriend, i mean she could maybe get mad if she found out the girl messaged you and you didnt tell her (if she is as jealous as you say) otherwise yeah just delete it and forget it happened
>>
File: 1443761465611.jpg (6 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
1443761465611.jpg
6 KB, 258x195
>>684365612

>truth translation

>be 16 at the time
>one night arounf 10-11 pm girl I had been fucking around with texts me asking if I can take her friend to her boyfriends house the next town over
>i agree
>pick her up drive to the town just talking nothing interesting happens
>when we get there she calls him he doesnt answer
>I park behind this restaurant to wait while she keeps calling him
>still no answer
>"im so sorry anon, he must be asleep, sorry for wasting your time, can you keep being a beta piece of shit and drive me home now?"
>she starts texting her friend
>I'm a big pussy so I start to drive her home
>we get all the way to her house and as I pull in, her phone goes off
>its her bf
>she picks up i am just just sitting there being awkward while they talk
>after conversation she asks me if we can drive back to his place
>I thought I was going to get a bj out of this or something, but it was a no go
>when we get to his house first thing she does is kiss him on the mouth
>just chill and talk to her bfs kid brother about naruto while she is sitting there cuddled up and kissing and shit with her bf
>they go into his room for a bit and I can hear moaning, so I go jerk off in the bathroom
>they come out a few hours later and we finally decide to leave and her bf tells me how much he appreciates me bringing her and that he really owes me one
>on the way back nothing else really happens we just talk
>my dick is aching to be touched....
>never happens
>>
>>684364624

Post pics
>>
>>684368396
I know. I thought of that but thought it wasn't worth bringing up to her. I just wanted it to go away, But now that bitch is back in my head.
>>
>>684364051

Post the full video to vid dot me I want to hear her moans
>>
>>684365836

Post nudes/stories
>>
>>684357287
Ahhh shit. Anon that posted this story here. Girl from the story just accepted my friend request on FB. Lets see where this goes
>>
>>684368554
Now this sounds like the true story right here.
>>
>>684368814

Dude get nudes
>>
>>684366015
sorry bro don't have,
www.facebookcom/Fergyson1?fref=ts this fag might though he banged both sisters for awhile
>>
>>684368814

If thread dies how can we see the nudes?
>>
>>684368303
I actually just remembered that I fucked her niece a couple of months ago. Got really drunk and ate her out. She's like 23 or so. We had sex but I blew early cuz I was drunk as fuck. Said I was so drunk that I didn't remember driving to work the next day in case her niece spilled the beans. But she never did. I'm a sad piece of shit as well. But I love the vag, what can I say?
>>
>>684368992
Ill create a new thread
>>
>>684369433

Post screenshots of convo?
>>
>>684369433
link that shit
>>
also i have another story not cheating but i think its good but dont have any pics of her anyone interested?
>>
>>684369565
Just messaged her basically saying whats up. Not too much to post

>>684369590
Haven't created it yet. Gonna wait to make sure there is actually anything to post about. Shit for all I know she might not even respond
>>
> meet a girl at uni
> we both have a class together
> we both procrastinate, so why not do it together?
> we stay back late at uni and struggling to stay away, so she bites me
> insta boner
> I bite her back and she mones in the sexiest way
> I had just gotten out of a relationship and she had a boyfriend of 4 years
> we both no we want each other and we both know we can't have each other so we a totally safe to go back to her house and study.
> she was a small mousy blond girl with a great body and perfect tits.
> so we head to her place to "study" but a bottle of wine was opened and we started getting sloppy
> both of us new that what we were doing was wrong even though we hadn't done anything yet
> we started talking about sexual conquests and she said that her boyfriend was interested in a threesome
> so I said "we I guess we should practice then"
> we practical jump on eachother both ejecting from our clothes
> no rubbers no prep nothing just pure animalistic fucking
> this whent on for 3 days just eating and fucking
>my clothes didn't even get dirty because they were just on the floor the whole time
> 3 rd day knock on the door... not of the house, of her room
> it was her boyfriend we both scrambled for clothes and when onto the balcon while she stalled
> I jumped into the water tank and then hid under the balcony
>I hear the door slide open just as I land
> he steps out and checks around the balcony then walks back in and closes the door
> I lay low for 30 min then I jump 3 fences and then I was home free
>>
>>684367784

why are you quoting my shit? I didn't cheat. I was single. I didn't even have my first gf until like 3 years after that, lol. 16 years later, I've never cheated.

Of course I want to fuck nearly every girl I see, but that's just normal.
>>
>>684354061
Do you have a gf now lol?
>>
FACT: All girls will cheat under the right circumstances.
>>
>>684370996

>FACT: Anyone will cheat under the right circumstances.

ftfy
>>
File: k.jpg (90 KB, 468x832) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
90 KB, 468x832
>meet girl at work, slowly become friends
>lonely after breaking up with long time girlfriend
>become best friends
>I'm pretty beta
>she breaks up with her boyfriend
>hang out all the time
>start falling for her hard
>major friend zone
>start dating another girl
>friend gets back with her ex
>2 years go by
>I'm taking better care of myself
>in good shape, confident
>things aren't working out with girlfriend, breakup
>Hanging out with friend, admit to her I have had feelings for her for a long time
>She says she has too
>Well fuck
>We start talking, eventually having sex
>She's still dating her boyfriend of (now) 7 years
>He finds out
>>
>>684371172
True. But alot of people seem to think guys are more inclined to cheat. I just believe guys are more easily found out, girls on the other hand can keep that shit hidden.
>>
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25 KB, 480x424
>>684349611
Yea, my current GF of 5 years.
My friend was dating her, and he was a douche to her.
Her and I started hanging out, then going to bars, etc. Then one drunken night we made out. Was kind of awkward, but I went with it.
Then one night I stayed at her place, got naked, made out dry humped and shit, then she just laid back and let me get on top.
I remember the words "but, I love him" as I slid inside her, shit was cash.

Well, rest is history, we live together happily, that asshole is out of the picture completely. Good times.
>>
File: 1439175042321.jpg (283 KB, 1223x934) Image search: [Google]
1439175042321.jpg
283 KB, 1223x934
She cheated
>>
>>684368585
don't have any nudes on me
>>
>>684350037
>>684349796
>>684349796
not even reading, die
>>
>>684357345
I kinda feel the same way,

I think I'm in a relation with the girl I'm definitely going to end with. But still feel like cheating any chance give.
>>
File: snapchat_oc.gif (4 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
snapchat_oc.gif
4 MB, 480x360
>fucked this girl who also fucked my friend before, that's how I got in
>she is engaged
>obviously doesn't care
>only wanted to hit once
>profit

>friends sister
>while that was a whole other mess
>she had a boyfriend
>she told me she didn't
>lied her way to get the dick
>was good, no complaints
>got bitched at for that but wasn't my fault.
>pic related
>>
>>684364679
why you do it though? I might be into the same situtation.
>>
>be me, be married and out of college.
>be a salesman, make good money
>hang out with sales bros after work "to let traffic die down".
>Be in Houston
>Hang out at same bar/club most every work day.
>Begin to notice table of cute women who are there almost every day, too
>Our table and their table develops friendship
>Lots of fooling around, dancing, drinking, hilarity.
>Lots of fun
>Short haired brunette mother of two, divorced, begins showing interest in me some weeks later.
>She comes by the club not as often. Lives with her mom who watches kids after work.
>One night, many drinky-poos into the evening I am walking her to her car.
>Get in she says.
>She has big tits. I am not an oak tree. I bend with the wind and get in.
>One thing leads to another, soon kissing, she gropes the unit.
>I unzip and present it. No pressure. She attacks the dick with gusto.
>Wild frantic blowjob ensues.
>Boom...Done.
>Get out after some pleasantries....go home.
>Over time this happens some more. But I learn from her friends she has a "rotation" that I am in. OK...just BJs...in a fucking parking lot.
>We drift apart and I have job on other side of town.
>Get a call one day for a lunch. Sort of urgent she says.
>Oh shit! Now what?
>Meet for lunch.
>She asks, do you know where I live? No.
>Reason she asks is that she has met a guy who has money and is nice to her kids. Doesn't want to ruin the deal. Would I mind not stopping by? She says she's telling all her "favorites" the news. ("All" ,,,hmmm.)
>Think to myself, "I never went to your place and now you're telling all your former fuck sticks not to come by...?"

>I'm not much of a cheater I suppose.
>>
>>684353046
so much nostalgia in that book it pic
it was pizza hut personal pan pizzas when i was in grade school.
>>
>>684373966
Tfw I only ever earned a single tiny pizza.
>child labor
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 983x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 983x798
Fucked my wife's best friend last year. It was incredible sex. She's so fucking hot.
>>
File: 6GWRLMA.jpg (86 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
6GWRLMA.jpg
86 KB, 960x960
>>684374459
She's pretty.
Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 58

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.