Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

feels thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 37
File: missed-out.png (255 KB, 975x341) Image search: [Google]
missed-out.png
255 KB, 975x341
feels thread
>>
>im starting to get to the point of a breakdown. my girlfriend has depression and times of heavy suicidal thoughts and thats taking a effect on me. it building. i cant be that "hero" she wants forever. im going to break at somepoint. i dont know how i can prep my self for this.i always have this false face on keep everyone i can happy, but very little do i get it in return.

i need to be ready for this. she needs to be ready for it. but she isnt yet. i dont want to hurt her
her mum has cancer he dad fucked off when she was little and im now the male figure in her life. and i don't want to she her upset me. i need advice

guy from the last thread, get her some professional help and take her to see a therapist. you shouldn't have to deal with it on your own, and if you love her you'll want to help her get better.
>>
Anyone here from the last thread?
>>
>>678227656
Aye mayne.
>>
>become friends with girl
>hot, beautiful hair, perfect tits
>super nice and fun to be around
>catch feels and start to flirt
>learn she's into open relationships
>i can't get with that.
Oh well.
>>
>>678227741
Anyone here have any new on guy who was going to kill himself?
>>
>>678227487
holy fuck you replied man! thanks

she has had help but noth helps, meds nothing, it seems only i can calm her.i feel i need to though
>>
>>678227923
He stopped responding, probably kill. No note, no pics, nothing.
>>
File: she didnt call.png (360 KB, 756x1360) Image search: [Google]
she didnt call.png
360 KB, 756x1360
>>678227248
>>
File: Godspeed you glorious bastards.png (48 KB, 498x300) Image search: [Google]
Godspeed you glorious bastards.png
48 KB, 498x300
>>
>>678227487
i want to help her but i don't know how to. this fucking autism fucks with me in matter like this
>>
>>678227656
Reporting in
>>
>>678228061
Sad. He was young.
>>
>>678228011
i guess there's not much you can do but keep trying. maybe talk to her about the effect it's having on you as well? it's a pretty difficult thing to deal with, props to you for sticking by her.
>>
>>678227656
here
>>
>raped by cousin when i'm 16
>don't tell anyone except my best friend
>i tell him to keep it a secret
>pulled into counselors office day after winter break is over
>friend told counselor what happened
>fml.
>end up telling the counselor because they're gonna look into it more anyways
>after two years, still currently in the court case
>family doesn't believe me and hates me for tearing my family apart
>hate myself for doing the same
>wish i wouldn't have told
>miss my cousin
>know he hates me and wishes i would die
>secretly hoping he doesn't go to prison so maybe my family won't hate me as much then
>depressed because i fucked up a wonderful family
>wish nothing ever happened
>>
File: 1452902648993.png (736 KB, 1280x5186) Image search: [Google]
1452902648993.png
736 KB, 1280x5186
>>
>>678227656
>"Today is another day" guy
Reporting in. Not done feeling yet.
>>
>>678228357
i want to but nothing comes out my mouth. just gasps i suppose. i care more for her to be happy than i do. i want to stick with her. depression has cut, self harm has stopped and suicidal thoughts has ended par some heavy swings.i see it as my task.
>>
>>678228138
Just remember this Anons, everything is temporary, and will come to an end.
>>
Alec guy cut me deep.
>>
File: 1429134969707.png (19 KB, 676x558) Image search: [Google]
1429134969707.png
19 KB, 676x558
can I have a hug please?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_-88Gig1Kc
>>
>>678228840
No you cant sad but true
>>
>>678228357
but thanks. just seeing props for sticking with her has lifted a part of the weight from me. thanks anon.i just need solid advice.

seriously though, was down when i seen the last thread enterd the matrix just after i posted. and then seen your reply
>>
>>678228655
usually when you're dead
this is why I'm gonna get out before it gets worse
>>
>>678228969
glad to help. sometimes you just need to take a step back and look at it from a new point of view. from what you've said, though, she's getting better. keep on keeping on, /b/rother, because the light at the end of the tunnel is growing ever nearer.
>>
it's nearly 4am, goodnight, /b/
>>
I have nobody in a world full of people, nothing in a world full of things, nowhere to go in a world full of places-An hero /b/ro Sam. Goodbye
>>
>>678229589
its the first time i have spoke about how i feel my collapse coming. i mean i might tell her tomorrow (today technically) to be ready for something. cause this is from years of getting bullied and teased and then trying to help someone worse than me. she also needs to be ready of it, i just don't want to scare her away.

seriously though. thank you so much man. /b/ might be one of the seven mazes of hell but it has a good side to it.
>>
>>678229780
if you have nothing make something. arts, photography film something. dont just quit from a short term hiccup, you have more life in you bud
>>
for the past 2 years my life has felt like a dream. I don't give a shit about anything; its like nothing is real or has any consequence.

I've dropped out of college cause i really dont give a fuck, but I know I should.

wish I could start living again but i can't shake this haze
>>
Fuck it, I'll share.

I have a degenerative condition called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Over the last 12 months my health has spiralled to the point that I can barely cope with a single flight of stairs. There is no cure and hardly any effective treatment. I'm 90% sure that by this time next year I'll be unable to walk unaided.

My fucked up way of trying to cope with this has been to isolate myself from everybody. I spend every day on my own. I honestly can't remember the last time I had a conversation with somebody.

I'm scared shitless about the future.
>>
>>678230331
Since it seems you actually care. I've been an alcoholic drug addict most of my life . Been sober for about 5 months and recently got in a car accident. I don't think I can get through this without taking some form of drugs but I know if I do I'll get hooked again . Rather then keep going in and out of sobriety I think I should just an hero. Everyone will be dissapointed no matter which option I choose
>>
>>678230601
im with you on the same ship./b/ro it can be shacked. find a new thing you enjoy for me it was photography. you can find something to. i cant really socialize (probably why im on here so much) but photos i can make a scene show what i see/ feel i swear man pick up a little camera or your phone camera. and have fun
>>
File: 1445961518906.jpg (44 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
1445961518906.jpg
44 KB, 601x695
>>678230601
... because everything just feels surreal and without purpose, and you find yourself in wanting... right?

Hit me a little too close to home.
>>
>>678230856
Don't be afraid to let people in your life. Everybody has something special in them that should be shared. Share it
>>
Have to get this shit off my chest

>Love of my life recently married

>Meet in middle school
>Year just starting, have most of my classes with her
>Turn's out she lives just 5 houses from mine
>I am an only child, no other friends who live nearby
>We start to hang out at school and three times a week for hours and hours
>Do all kind of things, teach her how to skate, listen to music, walk around
>She keeps going on and on about who am I crushing on
>Finally tell her I got a crush on her
>She goes silent and says "i like you too"
>AUTISM INTENSIFIES
>We don't kiss, we don't do anything, keep going out
>Develop a crush on her bestfriend but we are close as it can get
>She sometimes mentions her parents working on another house
>Shrug it off
>One day she's acting weird, looks like she's about to cry
>Ask what's happened
>"I am moving next week, anon"
>Feel my balls up in my throat
>"I-it's okay, we'll still see each other at school" I manage to respond
>The day comes, we hang out until it's dark
>We lie on the floor, still talking about how we are the best of friends
>we are facing each other, eyes closed, feeling each others' breath
>Our lips are touching but neither of us does anything
>Stay like this for at least an hour
>She's bawling her eyes out
>I choking on my tears
>It's 12am, her dad comes out and tells her to get in
>Cry all night
>That day I realized I loved her more than I knew, even if it wasn't in a romantic way.

>Find out she's having a baby
I knew we were not meant to be together, but something inside hope that somehow we could be together.

We kept seeing each other at school, and I sometimes managed to go to her house, but it wasn't the same. That's probably the reason I started playing videogames, I quit skating, I didn't have anything else to do after school.

I've dated a ton of people and I currently have a gf but none has ever been as close as her.
>>
I know this is a feels bad thread, but my fellow /b/rothers, it's all feels good for me. I got in a fight, won, no charges pressed, I got promoted a few weeks ago, and got out of the friend zone and going to take the girl on a date in a few days.

Any other anons feelin good?

And for all the rest of you anons feeling bad, just let the bad feels blow over. It will pass. The good times are coming. I actually was down for a long time, but for some reason, as soon as this year hit, I was doing good in college and life just started feeling so much better.
>>
>>678231057
Don't an hero. Don't let the thought of their disappointment dictate your life choices. You can make it without the drugs, I believe in you.
>>
>Finally work up the courage to tell the girl I've loved for 2 years how I feel
>First words out of her mouth
>"aw honey"

and thats how I died.
>>
>>678232133
Right now I'm not really feeling any thing but a girl I used to date is coming back to visit for a month so I think I'll be okay. We only broke up because she ended up having to move for a job and long term relationships never work out. Hell, I'm surprised I even managed to last the 7 months I did with her.
>>
>>678232179
It's the dissapointment in myself. After all these years I still can't get it together. Still a piece of shit.
>>
>>678231057
man i normally lurk these threads, but tonight i spoke up about my girlfriend and i want to try and give others advice.the best thing in what you said "if i do it i'll get hooked" so you don't want to, you have some kind of will power.seriously man. find your relief once you do you won't need to care what others think.get a passion and work that cunt till you can make a job of it. that's what my grampa said to me i wish i took more on board form him.. but that one stuck with me.and will do always. im no expect in these matters but i always try to help. mental issues are the worst. wouldn't put my worst enemies on that rollercoaster. ditch the false face and vent.cause im a visual person i think of a steam tank. if it gets too full it will blow and damage stuff around it. get a pressure release valve on it and it all works out. i always lurk man. just call when you need to vent. we will be here
>>
>roughish childhood
>kid of divorce, weird closeness with step family
>mom moves and I die (I'm 8)
>constantly flying back and forth from vegas to texas and back
>can't stand either families
>become a bigger faggot in high school
>stupidly try to commit suicide because of faggotry
And now here I am. I convince myself it's not depression because I have no evidence or diagnosis. But I'm feeling hollow at new school, can't make any solid friends, girls are fucked up towards me, and I feel shittier and lonelier each day.
It is what it is, /b/
>>
>>678227831
Fucking sucks dude
>>
Fuck it... I'm a senior in high school that has been in a bad place for a long time. Met a girl in the last semester who cared enough to pull me out of my shell and made me feel again. Shes moving out of state for college, and without her I know I'm going right back to where I was before.
>>
my life isn't even that bad
yet I always find myself coming here
I'm just lonely
>>
>>678232937
you and me both man.
>>
I no longer feel happy. I just go to school, get out of school, come home after a moody day. Spend rest of the day in my room on Facebook scrolling past nig nog memes or talking to you guys. My parents are starting to become concerned and they say this isn't normal. And now I'm starting to become depressed, I'm moving soon, and I have to move away from the girl I "love". I'm going to miss her so fucking much, it makes me sad seeing her everyday because in 3 months (End of school) I won't be able to see her again. And now she's getting close to leaving me because she says I'm being sad all the time and dragging her down. And its a shitty ass relationship too, she says " no labels", and we all know what that fucking means. My grades have also dropped, evertything are F's except for PE.

I 'borrowed' my dads pistol. He is a cop, he suspects that I took it, I tell him I don't even have a reason to have it. But I don't feel suicidal right now really, the gun is just there, just incase.

You have every right to call me a edgy teenager, I won't blame you
>>
>>678227656
Yep
>>
>>678233151
You arent edgy
>>
File: tank feels.jpg (250 KB, 820x505) Image search: [Google]
tank feels.jpg
250 KB, 820x505
>>678227248
>>
>>678227248
teenage love is cruel as fuck

I never want to experience anything similar and I'm 25
>>
>>678233151
don't think of pulling that trigger anon.i don't know what american schools years are like. but you must still be young ish. you have a life ahead of you. fuck all the past off. work on carving your path to a better life.don't get silly ideas stuck in your head.
>>
I found someone who makes me happy but she's in a different fucking country
why do I always have to have no one
>>
>>678233151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4buUwi518
>>
>>678232613
So don't give in. Be better. Talk to people, find a reason to stay clean. Trashcan, not trash cannot, and if trash can so can shit. You're going to make it. You are lacy, gently wafting curtains in winter and there is no way you're not going to pull yourself together.
>>
>>678233646
with out sounding like a parent. get a job and any holidays you earn go spend it with them. that or (and i know it sounds assholeish) window shop where you are frind a group that will accept you into there mix and work from there.
>>
File: 1445991492108.jpg (89 KB, 460x618) Image search: [Google]
1445991492108.jpg
89 KB, 460x618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KursbkaDkiE
>>
>>678233934
>implying I need a job to have money
I'd actually be worse off if I had a job cause then I'd have to pay my rent
>>
>worst breakup of my life in January
>been a fucking wreck since
>first love, wanted to marry, have a kid, all that
>recovering slowly, still in love with her, still miss her, but figured I needed to go out on a couple casual dates at least
>go on date today with 8/10 blonde pixie cut that I've been talking to since late February
>been trying to get together but work makes her life busy and she's been sick
>go to her house today
>have a fucking blast, just cuddle on the couch, talk about stupid shit, make out
>when I leave she hugs me like she doesn't wanna let go, makes plans for me to come back on Tuesday
>go home feeling better than I have since I got dumped

This is why I hate myself. I had a blast with this girl, I felt fucking great, really like her, she likes me too, but I'm freaking myself the fuck out now. She is a very, very poor texter, really talkative in person but her texts are generally very short unless she has something important to say. Totally normal, it's never bothered me until now, but now I'm second-guessing everything I say and worrying that I'm gonna fuck up. I got hurt so goddamn badly by my ex that everything freaks me out now and I don't wanna accidentally move too fast and freak this girl out or move too slow and lose a chance. To top it off I still love my ex and that makes me feel even worse.

Fuck bitches.
>>
>>678234270
you know what i mean though man. i didnt mean to come across as an arse. i can only guess your current situation
>>
>>678234298
sounds like you got the bitch in your pocket. Not all people are good texters.
>>
>>678234578
I'm too awkward irl and scared of people to do anything, it'd be pointless
>>
>>678234805
If you don't put yourself out there, you'll never get over the crippling social anxiety we all possess. Be alpha, not beta.
>>
>>678234805
Do it. It can't end any worse than if you don't try
>>
I got hit by a car on my way to work today. My 500 euro bike is beyond repair, my neck is stiff, and I can barley raise my arm but my boss made me go to the doctors and I got the morning off. Hats a win in my book
>>
>>678234805
once you're out there shit changes.

You'd be surprised, not all people are assholes. I was unemployed for years and when I got a job I was scared shitless because I had "forgotten" how to interact with people. It took me less than a day and the smiles of fellow coworkers and attempts at conversation got me back to normal.

I spend the majority of time trying to avoid conversation, but that's how I like it. It's no longer because I'm scared of being too awkward. Some people find that endearing.
>>
>>678234298
Don't let her be the source of your happiness, dude. If you learn a little and acquire better social skills, you'll have all the bitches you want.

It's easier than you think
>>
Teddy bear- Red Sovine
>>
>>678234750
Logically I know I'm freaking myself out over literally fucking nothing but I always do this and it's worse now. I'll sit and question and second-guess everything. I'm totally confident and shit when I'm there but when it's just me and my thoughts I start flipping a shit. It's very exhausting.
>>
>>678234805
the way i crushed my autism limits is by throwing myself into the deep end. go do things i find uncomfortable and raise the bar, so i can try to beat it. its working really well. 10 years ago i was that autistic guy people make fun of. thats the biggest piece of advice i can give you. just dive into the deep end. don't let deviations stop you man
nothing is pointless. thats a word i don't like to use, just give it a go. if you dont like it. find your comfortable area and raise it a little more. soon enough you will be happer
>>
>>678232004
I'm sorry, anon
>>
>>678233646
My partner is from the other side of the world. If you really want it you can make it work. I skyped her every day for hours and we decided we had to be together. So I worked my ass off and saved enough money for her visas and flights and to set up a life for us. We are happy together now and I have zero regrets about taking a punt on her. I figure if you look back on your life from your death bed, what will you regret more trying and failing or not trying at all?
>>
I haven't talked to anyone outside of my work for almost 2 weeks.

I have a dead job

no family

no friends

I have a rifle under bed and I'm thinking on using it on myself.
>>
>>678235274
I've never really had a problem "getting bitches" so to speak, I'm outgoing and it's easy for me to approach people, I've been called charismatic, etc. etc. but I'm an emotional wreck right now so everything's getting to me and I end up reading into shit that means absolutely fucking nothing. I've gotten good at hiding it so no one notices and gets pushed away but it's still just really mentally taxing and I have no idea where it comes from or how to make it quit.
>>
>>678235636
what he said! he worded it far, far better than i did.

gg anon
>>
>>678233468
Thank you /b/ro

>>678233589
I'm pretty young. But I'm at the point where I have to start getting good grades and shit, but I have no idea with what I want to do with my life. I started off living with my mom, be the dumbass I am I start smoking weed, get in huge fights with mom and step dad. Run away every now and then, then I'd come back. I ran away too many times then I was forced to go lived with my cop dad. They said he could teach my discipline and what not. So new school, new me. I wasn't popular at my last school, there were rumors spread around about me that I watched Hentia, I said they were rumors that is. So I was forced to move, now I'm a new guy. Go to this new school, I'm a pretty cool guy, but I started off super lonely. But anyways, I'll cut to the point. I become part of a huge group, were all really good friends, people move away, people fight blah blah, group gets smaller. Now its just her and I left. And I have to leave her soon, I've decided to go back to my moms. I used a year of my life, it was fun for a while, but pointless and its not going to have a happy ending.

I am sad, /b/.
>>
>>678235185
That sucks man. Crazy story though, I was on my way to work today and some dumb ass cyclist pulled out in front of me. Naturally I ran him over. These fuckers think they own the road or something
>>
>>678235030
I'm in my mid twenties, I went to a boys school, I've had almost no interaction with girls my entire life and now completely unable to interact with girls, I can't even act appropriately with girls online
>>
>>678232004
had something very similar happen.

only that I never told her how I felt
>>
Ill dump I guess.

Nothing pleasures me anymore, or at least not as much. I barely get aroused or entertained by anything anymore. I'm almost completely numb and I dont know if im ok with that or not anymore
>>
>>678235973
Funny story. Just watched some guy on the street watch some biker get hit by a car and complain about the cyclist as he didn't up the porn man. Fucked up world
>>
>>678235756
Go rediscover a meaning of life
>>
>>678235636
I'm pretty sure it'd be pointless
>she can't leave there
>I can't leave here because my health prevents me from working
>>
>>678236316
You're just bored. Do something new or different. Go actually live
>>
>>678235991
It's okay. Sometimes it helps a little to pretend they're all dudes and treat them as such. Easier online than irl, though. Still, if you don't try you'll never learn.
>>
>>678235955
Good grades why you need them?
>>
>>678236379
Funny story. I was on a porn set while this fluffier was getting pounded hard, he was constantly grumbling about seeing a guy on the store seeing a bike accident. Clearly a crip car who's top deck he reckoned wouldn't stop for some eurofag bike
>>
>>678227248
Dump, having ideologies that felt had some meaning and gave me some will in humanity just being completely shattered in a matter of months
>>
>>678227248
teen love is what you consider to be the best thing in life? lol wtf
>>
Had a girlfriend leave me because "we weren't working out." Find out from a long time mutual friend that she left me because her MD was getting unbearable. She left me so she wouldn't hold me back (I'm an outdoorsy type). She won't return my calls or text back, it's been two years. I wanted to marry her. I knew I'd outlive her, I was ready to tell our kids wonderful stories of their mother. I was ready to carry her through the redwoods in California. I was ready to sacrifice all my savings, to bring her flowers and her favorite fruit (cantaloupe) with yogurt in the hospital. But she diedid this January. I'm lost.
>>
>>678235955
nice dubs before i start

i had no clue what i wanted to do untill a year ago.now im working like a fucking slave to get enough money to set up. nothing says you have to decide by X age. you have a whole life ahead of you to decide what to do. dude if im honest im still living with my parents, they understand why though. its not like im there just going on /b/ all day, they know i have my head set on a goal and i will stop at nothing to get it.so dont let that stop you
i would take being with your cop dad as a good thing. you will learn a good few things.my grampa was a captain in the royal navy and when my mum and dad got a divorce i went to stay with him for a about 5 months and as young as i was i still carry his words with the higest thoughts.
dont ever let rumors get the best of you. i got bullied like a cunt in school,if i can work past it with autism you can do it as well
if you have thought you are with a shit group then fuck em they will only cause trouble.

Dont ever be sad. dont ever be.you have a /b/ to come and vent. so do it.
>>
>Never had a gf in my life
>Never went on a date
>Still a virgin
>Turning 23 at the end of this month
>Everywhere I go I see couples
>Couples holding hands, embracing
>On Facebook, all I see are people sharing photos that deal with relationships
>Co-workers talk about sex and relationships all the time
>Can't relate to any of it
>Tried to put myself out there
>Failed all the time
>Rejected all the time
>People tell me my romantic inexperience is no big deal
>Loneliness is eating away at me
>I am angry everyday
>I can't connect to anyone
>I feel it's too late for me
>For my birthday, I'm honestly considering getting a prostitute
>I never wanted it to come to this
>>
>>678236758
I'm already going to have to repeat Sophomore as it. I'm a lazy teen with no motivation at the moment. I don't want to commit suicide though, I just don't see a point of doing it, I also don't want to run the risk of becoming a potato by accident.
>>
Feel like I'm held back by social anxiety.
> Can't talk to people without stuttering
> Mind goes blank
> Worst of all, I know what it's like to be social, it's frustrating this holds me back
>>
Every girl I've ever been with either dumps me or I screw up because I'm still broken over getting cheated on badly freshmen year. It fucking sucks that I can't get over this mental barrier. I can't get laid because I fuck it up. What the fuck am I supposed to do, /b/?
>>
>be 18
>parents split up and my mother takes all of us and moves
>dad moves into a small apartment by himself
>deeply bothered by it but dont show any emotion
>know that my mother is extremely controlling, blame her mostly
>she already has a new boyfriend
>dad used to be an alcoholic but I don't think he is anymore
>angry and sad about everything
>grades at school are shit
>spend all day watching Hitler speeches and other Nazi stuff
>not a nazi, but enjoy that Hitler instills pride and honor into his people as a leader by utilizing their sorrow and anger
>wish my life had someone like that
>have dreams at night about my family being broken
>wake up crying

My story isnt really a story, its not extradorinary or heroic. I guess I'll get over it, but its nice to talk about it.
>>
>>678228491
Dude, that's tough.
>>
>>678228491
LOL!

Can't have been that wonderful if they're taking the side of an alleged rapist over an alleged victim.

"The consequences of inaction against a guilty party is greater than the action against an innocent party."

There's no guarantee he won't reoffend.
>>
>>678237050
this is me.. minus the prostitute
I'll be 24 this year and it scares me
>>
>>678237219
Just let her go, anon. She's gone, your new girlfriends aren't her.
>>
>>678237103
me too, anon
>>
>>678237103
that's rough, buddy.
>>
>>678228491
If your cousin actually raped you then fuck him, deserves to go to prison. A wonderful family doesn't include rape
>>
>>678228840
Shit, I haven't thought of this.
>>
>>678237050
honestly anon getting a gf doesn't get rid of tfw when no gf.

It doesn't ever go away.
>>
>>678236981
Wait did you have kids together?
>>
>>678237050
Here's your problem, anon. You're not really trying because you're scared. Stop it and go actually live. Just do it, dammit, while you fucking can. Because let me tell you what's going to happen on this path
>you'll get depressed over lack of love
>ever day gets blander
>you'll eventually an hero
Just live bro
>>
>>678237219
Honestly, do some acid with a good buddy, have a feels night, move on with life with a better perspective and outlook on life
>>
>>678237555
nice trips.

thats true but it can quell any pent up feels
>>
>>678237415
Found any ways to overcome it? I usually have to be drunk or on coke, and the paranoia from coke just fuels anxiety even more afterwards
>>
File: 1411332709442.png (303 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1411332709442.png
303 KB, 500x544
they always say that you don't realize how much someone means to you until they're gone forever. I finally learned my lesson.

The only trouble is, now everyone's gone.
>>
it's 4:29am and I have things to do today
I'm still here because I don't want to be alone
>>
>>678237845
you and me both. uk fag?
>>
>>678237098
If it makes you sad dont do it
>>
>>678237845
>>678237983
wew lads same. but am american so its only 8:30pm
>>
The last couple nights I've been on the edge of ending it all. Only these threads have kept me around. Thanks /b/ros -second cousin guy
>>
>>678237759
no
even drunk doesn't help me
>>
>>678237377
Nice dubs.
And I try. I really do. But I either feel nothing for a girl i should feel a lot for, or I get so paranoid and jealous that I end up saying fucked up shit. Or she dumps me, adding to my insecurity. I want to move on but something is holding me back.
>>
>>678237040
Yah, when I go back to live with my mom I have to go back to that same school. Filled with white wanna be gangsters and punks, but it's easy to get good grades there, so I think it has more opportunities for me right now. But it's the same school where the Hentia stuff was spread around about me, but that was really old stuff and I'm sure its blown over. But I have good friends down there... Who I'm j kidding.... No I don't... Ever sense I moved they all went and did there own things, I don't know whether to stay or go, and I'm running out of time. I don't care about the education or location, I just don't want to be alone.
>>
>>678237845
>>678237983
me too. i love you both.
>>
>>678237983
yep
>>
>>678237845
GMT masterrace. But seriously, I go on the Internet till this time to distract myself from this till I passout
>>
>>678237604
No, we planned on having one and adopting one. She honestly probably would never have been able to bear children but we played with the idea.
>>
>>678237660
No one to drop with, or no one that I trust.
I'm a vegas fag
>>
>>678238073
wew feels have no time ahaha
>>
>>678227248
I want to get my hands on some DMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
>>
>>678227487
fuck her brains out, try bondage. orgasms were used to help women get over madness. I'm being serious here. It worked for my ex gf she was soo fucking depressed all the time and then she made me really mad so i hate fucked her really hard, spanked her and choked her a bit, she loved it and she stopped complaining as much. you need to make her feel like you're an alpha like shes with someone confident. fuck her brains out at least once a week and see what happens
>>
>>678238106
Yeah I have to be hammered to really let go.. Even in front of friends.
>>
>>678236981
damn, sorry to hear /b/ro
>>
>>678227248
I want to get my hands on some DMT
>>
>>678236981
Md?
>>
>>678238245
well if you can handle it you can do it yourself and just think, I always enjoyed it gives me time to put my life into perspective and what I should be focusing on rather then all the if buts and self doubts that plague the shit outta me, but yeh vegas sounds like itde be rough for it, Canada Fag here
>>
>>678238288
and it sucks because I used to have lots of brit friends back when halo 2/3 multiplayer was around. lots of laughs.

one got deployed to the middle east, one got married, and one died of cancer.

I miss those fucks.
>>
>>678237239
>>678237431
I don't know if they just don't want to believe it happened, or if they really think I'm a liar. I can't tell anymore. They just all blame this on me so I don't know how I'm supposed to even feel about the whole thing anymore
>>
>>678238112
Maybe you just need to go out there and bleed a little. Not with women, just in general. Go have an adventure you always wanted to have and see if you come back a different man.

As men physical action and working for a goal empowers us, I think. Sometimes going back to that can help us.
>>
>>678238144
when you get back. make the most of it man. dont fuck about with the wrong people. have fun more importantly.your not running out of time.
i always lurk these threads if i see the hentia rumour guy i will hop right in and chat man.

chin up. dont let shit slow you down
>>
File: WJvfoH5l.jpg (65 KB, 551x640) Image search: [Google]
WJvfoH5l.jpg
65 KB, 551x640
>>
>>678238174
cumbria here man
>>
>>678238693
Maple leafy boii
I have friends, but no one who does the drugs
>>
File: Ml0RYjzl.jpg (54 KB, 507x640) Image search: [Google]
Ml0RYjzl.jpg
54 KB, 507x640
>>678238897
>>
>>678238537
Muscular dystrophy, when we got together she was 5'3 110, when we split she was 90 tops.
>>
File: rhRlaDFl.jpg (42 KB, 640x386) Image search: [Google]
rhRlaDFl.jpg
42 KB, 640x386
>>678238957
>>
>>678238804
I'm still in highschool, but I will take your advice.
>>
File: in6KsyJl.jpg (73 KB, 595x640) Image search: [Google]
in6KsyJl.jpg
73 KB, 595x640
>>678239043
>>
>>678238288
know your feel. had awesome sweed friends, and some american friends. we just stopped chatting... sad. i want them back
>>
File: R863keVl.jpg (56 KB, 618x640) Image search: [Google]
R863keVl.jpg
56 KB, 618x640
>>678239103
>>
File: 1421860341762.png (527 KB, 732x426) Image search: [Google]
1421860341762.png
527 KB, 732x426
I wanna post my story. I want someone to at least know about me. And I’m okay with it just being as fucking 4chan screen shot if it’s even good enough to be that.
>born to single mother, no one knows who my father is, my mother was raped
>mom dies in child birth, grandparents resent me and I never have any contact with them
>my mom’s god mother adopted me (granmama)
>live in shitty dirty apartment complex
>about age 5 start losing the ability to walk well
>granmama takes me to hospital
>doctor thinks it’s very mild Sandhoff disease
>granmama can’t afford for me to constantly monitored for treatment
>start school
>all through gradeschool I was a very scrawny and could not participate in PE
>only had one friend, his name was Nate
>he was actually a pretty popular kid, never picked on me
>hardly hung out with him outside of school though, always in clubs, sports, etc
>took me to church with him every Sunday morning and Wednesday night though
>found God, things felt better on the inside for a change
>middle school comes around, I want a gf
>get rejected left and right
>nate lives in a part of town that this middle school doesn’t serve, so I only see him on Sundays and Wednesdays
>constantly beat up and bullied
>home life is good though. Adopted a scraggly cat, name him Mosses because he could divide a milk bowl I set out for him life Moses did with the sea
>>
File: xKpIAzIl.jpg (49 KB, 441x640) Image search: [Google]
xKpIAzIl.jpg
49 KB, 441x640
>>678239155
>>
>>678239162
>7th grade
>one kid named Brian keeps giving me loads of shit
>him and all his Filipino friends and relatives that go to our school constantly robbing me of the tiniest of possessions (half the town was Filipino)
>had detention for fighting back against bullying in Block class (reading and writing)
>no bus that day so was walking home, not far but still a few blocks
>Filipino kids (maybe 10 years old or so) start making fun of me for the way I look and walk
>finally had it
>knock one them off his scooters
>they all flock down the road to their houses
>getting onto my apartment complex
>see Moses laying in some tall grass by a fire hydrant, sit next to him and tell him about my day like I always do
>hear people start yelling at me
>Brian and 4 other older Filipino boys on bikes riding up the street on bikes
>try to pick up Moses and run to my building
>hard time trying to get up
>as soon as I make it up with him I get leveled to the ground by 3 of them
>of them is kicking Moses
>only thing I can scream is “Moses run!”
>>
>>678239162
fuck man thats raw...
>>
>>678236981
>lost
google maps fag
>>
Sister is pregnant and homeless in Arizona cause her boyfriend is a heroine addict and sold everything for heroine. She is also a drug addict and has been for the past 5 years. He cheated on her stole her money and $400 from me. My brother is also suicidal..... And I have to remain a perfect fucking child with all this shit. There is also a lot more with my sister but I don't want to type all the shit.
>>
File: 1410393152909.jpg (69 KB, 460x723) Image search: [Google]
1410393152909.jpg
69 KB, 460x723
>>678239441
>Brian stops kicking me and orders them to grab Moses
>one is still holding me down
>he puts Moses under his shoe
>”This is what happens when you mess with one of my brothers!”
>See Moses eye’s wide open with paint, blood dripping down his head
>he gives one final painful meow
>can’t look
>start sobbing uncontrollably
>Brain gives me one final kick
>pass out
>wake up about 15min later
>crows picking at Moses
>shoo them away
>run up to tell granmama what happened
>her and I bury Moses in a shoebox in an unused concrete flower bed outside our building
>Nate shows up to pick me up for Wednesday church
>his dad asks me why I look so beat up
>start crying and let everything loose in their minivan
>his dad hangs a hard right
>drives for about 30min out of town
>>
File: 1447884029810.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1447884029810.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
Venting
>be me
>make thread a week or so ago about me smoking again.
>Promise if someone rolls trips I won't start again.
>Anon did
>Keep promise because I'm not a lying cunt
>fastforward to last night
>sudden wave of depression, anger and frustration washes over me
>literally in the process of a massive breakdown
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>cravings hit critical mass
>only shop in town closes in 3 hours for the weekend
>trying to hold out
>>
File: 1451708100411.jpg (74 KB, 357x357) Image search: [Google]
1451708100411.jpg
74 KB, 357x357
>>678227248
god damn op
>>
>>678238817
Yah, thanks anon, I'm just going through some rough times. When I was kid I was also molested by a fucking Jehovah Witness, it didn't scar me for life and I'm straight and all, but I'm a little fucked in the head. I was molested, my parents go divorced, by dad, hello new guy. Now I can't even get the "love of my life" Miya to say "Love you too" anymore.

Life is a joke.

I love you anons, I know we don't know eachother obviously, and this goes out to all /b/ros here. I love you, we love you. We'll always be here for you. And thanks for being here with me on this night where I'm sitting alone on my bed laying in the dark.
I love you anons, always.
>>
>>678239692
>me and nate wondering what the fuck is going on
>pull up to small housing community
>guys outside drinking and smoking
>hunters by the looks of it
>nate’s dad gets out, they all welcome him they all talk
>they start getting noticeably upset
>one chucks his beer at the ground and yells “GOD DAMN THEM”
>about 5 walk up to my door and open it
>start asking things like “Where do they live, who are they, what do they look like?”
>nates dad gets back in and we drive off pretty fast
>almost of those men following us on motorcycles and trucks
>we turn left to where the Filipinos live
>we let the caravan of hunters pass
>we drive home
>local news latter that night talking about huge gang war down the street, one house partly burned down
>turns out they didn’t do it for me but really because they already hated them, my incident was just an excuse for them to trash the Filipino neighborhood, they thought they were taking their jobs
>One of Brains friends felt guilty and turn himself and Brian in
>he got 2 weeks suspension
>fast forward to 8th grade
>brian’s family moved out
>feels good man.jpg
>took up guitar playing
>still want gf
>>
>>678227923
I'm not alec but
If your name is john, I was trying to thank you for being a true /b/ro.
>>
>>678239692
I hope the next part of your story details how you fucking murdered those little pieces of bottom feeding scum
>>
>>678239692
>>678239441
>>678239162
Jesus fucking christ
>>
I need that doctor one
That one touched me a lot
>>
Hey, if anyone wants to talk extensively, pls feel free to email me at [email protected], I'll do my best to help as much as I can
>>
>>678236981
Midwest US, near great Lakes, brunette, teacher, 2 younger siblings?
>>
>>678239879
>learn to play “Time in a bottle” by Jim Croce
>get up on stage
>always practiced guitar but never singing
>sound like a dying hog
>booed off stage
>enter high school
>10th grade
>me and Nate go to the same highschool
>walking is getting more varied, some days im okay, others Im not
>some days I use crutches
>never going to resort to a wheel chair, too much of a stigma
>granmama is getting older, she just turned 71
>she usually wakes me up in the morning for class
>one morning wake up on my own
>8am
>fuck, getting ready in a hurry for class
>start wondering where granmama is
>finally need her to drive me to school
>crack open her door
>she’s lying on the ground
>lifeless, throw up all over her
>called 911
>showed up and took her off
>fast forward about 4 months
>Nate and his family take guardianship of me
>life is surprisingly good now
>my bro is now officially my brother
>his dad and I get along great
>we got shooting and all other types of great things
>about 12th grade
>about to graduate
>its prom season
>still never had a date or even a gf
>>
>>678228544
I cry
>>
>>678239879
fuck yeah! fucking shit heads
>>
Anyone wanna hear a story before I go kill myself?
>>
>>678239838
No bother at all anon. alot of us have been in the same boat. more more people bailing water out the better.

like i said i lurk, got a memo on a note pad next to my pc about you. i fi see them words pop up, i will try my best man. swear to fuck, everyone should have the chance of being happy.

/b/ is quite scummy but there are really damn nice parts. i like this part
>>
Something funny happened to me recently.
I had one girlfriend ever. She was a manipulative cunt and is still trying to contact me to this day.
Last year I found a girl who I actually like.
I developed feelings soon after.
I said I liked her, and she said that she liked me too but wasn't interested in going out yet.
>yet
I stuck around.
She developed feelings for me, but my dumb ass didn't realize.
A few weeks ago, she said she doesn't like me anymore.
I was devestated, she made me happy and pretty much saved me from killing myself, and now I'm alone.
Then I met another girl. She cool, and I like her. Not as much as the other girl, but who knows.
I texted her, and just left me on seen.
She hasn't logged on onto Facebook since.

And by funny, I mean horribly tragic for me. What's stupid is the only way I can vent is on here, which sucks because I don't have anyone else to vent to.
I'm sorry that i have to vent into the miasma of the Internet to actually feel like that Im going to be okay, for a whIle at least.
>>
>>678239879
justice. even if its small
>>
>>678240176
Uhhhh wtf???? who the fuck are you? How the fuck do you know this?
>>
>>678239879
that's revenge best served.
>>
>>678240199
>nate and his dad is determined to help me
>they get a girl to go with me
>we’ll call her Sammy
>Sammy and I are actually hitting it off great
>we start dating after prom
>4 months later
>feels good man.png
>Happiest time of my life
>Nate has gone off to join the marines at this point
>say good byes to him, can’t wait to hear his stories when he gets back
>one night a few days later get no messages from Sammy
>her dad died in drunk driving accident
>she becomes very distant
>about a month later of me trying my best to comfort her she cheats on me with a 30 some year old guy who offered her a ride home
>5 months later
>she’s pregnant with his kid
>depressed mess again, but am taking up guitar and singing lessons all self-taught
>begging for me back
>Nates dad tells me to not let her into my life again
>while yelling at her to get off his property for 4th time that week he clutches his chest and falls to the ground
>call 911
>try cpr
>not strong enough to compress his chest
>Sammy is screaming at me to take her back while im talking to 911 dispatch
>ride in aid car with him to hospital
>>
I need a food cry. It's been so long
Do your fucking worst
>>
>>678240591
its always darkest before the dawn
>>
File: 1448778389774.jpg (78 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1448778389774.jpg
78 KB, 800x900
>>678227248
Meh, there was always something more important.
>>
>>678228736
I wonder if anybody screencapped that.

John is a true /b/ro
>>
>>678239700
You can do it. Dubs say you can hold out.
>>
>>67824034
Yeah
>>
>>678240591
>he was pronounced dead on the ride there
>call nate to give him the news
>he fucking loses it and breaks down
>his dad had friends in the brass and they pull some strings to let Nate leave temporarily to attend his funeral
>about a 2 years later
>been just me and Nate’s mom living together
>my strength is at an all-time low
>can’t wipe my own ass some times
>Nate gets back
>he’s acting slightly strange, but always wants to be doing something
>his mom thinks its because he wants to distract himself from his father’s death
>one day nate wants to go on a hike with me
>we get about a 1/3 mile onto the trail and I just can’t do it
>starts getting really angry with me
>then he just loses it
>starts laughing, crying, smacking trees
>falls over and gets into fetal position just mumbling to himself
>other hikers walk by and call 911
>fast forward to hospital that night
>me and nates mom in waiting room
>doctor comes out
>they’re going to be sending nate to get psychiatric help
>turns out he’s got PTSD or something of the likes
>doctor starts questioning my inability to hike 1/3 mile
>tell him about my Sandhoff
>tells me that technically I’m covered by their insurance and they have treatments that can help me maybe
>>
>>678240448
I was at the funeral, we were TA's at the same school. She talked a lot about you the last two years. She never stopped loving you. I'm sorry.
>>
>>678240345
Yes
>>
>>678240369
You have a memo on your PC about me? What does it say anon?
also, be an austic fag like me and can't remember the fucking definition of memo
>>
>>678239162
>>678240956

>Sandhoff

Cousin had it. She died when she was only 17. How old are you OP?
>>
>>678240975
Fuck you. No you got my iP or some shit. No this isn't real, stop fucking with me. Really not fucking cool.
>>
>>678240975
holy shit. the world is a small place.... fucking hell man!
>>
>>678241295
7 proxies cant protect you from the feels faggot
>>
The reason I'm addicted to computers and games is because it distracts me from knowing I can never be proficient in society.

But I'm not addicted. I'm doing something I can enjoy...
>>
>>678240345
Tell us the story, make it as long as possible so you don't kill yourself
>>
>>678240956
>fast forward 6 months or so
>getting pretty good at guitar
>treatment is serving me good
>can do more things
>Nate is not doing so good
>he’s been secretly sneaking out each night though
>one-night figure im physically strong enough that maybe I can tail him without being seen
>follow him down the street, he goes into what used to be Sammy’s house
>wtf
>about 15min later
>he stumbles out of the house and sees me and just walks right past
>struggle to catch up to him
>finally catch him as he’s getting back into bed
>ask him what he was doing
>eventually through his stoned mind I get him to tell me that Sammy is selling him Heroin
>Lose it at him in the middle of the night
>wakes up his mom and she loses it on him to
>she kicks him out
>about 2 days later
>still no sign of him
>we get a call from the police
>tell us they found Nate dead in a motel with Sammy

>>678240956

any lurkers?
>>
>no sex for about 3 ish years, its at the point where I'm ok with this and ive come to terms with being alone the rest of my life, its weird, before relationships weren't really relationships, just friends with benefits, sick of it, ive never loved, I feel no shame in this, I'm 22 years old, highschool dropout, out of touch at times, trying to giveyousrelf meaning to move forward is the hardest part, I don't wanna feel I need someone to love myself, gatta learn to love yourself before you can love others and unfortunately I don't think I'm capapble of being able to hold down a healthy relationship with anybody without being emotionally damaging to singnificant other so I just stay alone hoping I don't cause someone misfortune on my journey through life
>>
>>678241111
a little note. about the hentia rumour.
no bother im actually autist.so know your feel.
got you back if you feeling down man

damn nice quads man!!
>>
>>678241295
Initials BRH. Right?
>>
>>678241458
lurking
>>
>>678240975
Holy shit this is brutal, I didn't need these kinds of feels
>>
>>678241458
still reading op. hurry up before a 404
>>
>>678241683
i swear its like some bro hug fest is about to happen! its amazing to watch!
>>
>>678241458
>He slept with her according to her testimony before he went on a PSTD episode
>he hung himself in the shower
>since he wasn’t home he had no access to his meds to keep him stable
>his mom was technically his caretaker and kicking him out was investigated as neglect
>state prosecuted her for it
>about 1 years later
>she’s serving 4 years plus time spent
>had to get a job so no time for treatment
>get some government monies but only enough to pay utilities for their house
>health has started deteriorating again, this time worse
>collapse at work while moving light boxes
>boss tells me take some time and get some treatment (he had a daughter that has a similar disease so he sympathizes)
>doc tells me stopping treatment was a bad idea
>seems to have accelerated my condition
>about 4 months of testing later I’m starting to bald 24 years’ old
>fast forward to a 5 months ago
>doc tells me I’ve got maybe another 3 years till I’ll need to live in assisted living
>after that he gives me till I’m about 35 before my health starts kill me
>decide I at least want to die happy
>try like hell to look proper to get a gf
>find a girl off of E-Harmony a month later
>call her Piper
>Piper and I are really doing well
>we have fallen into a very romantic and heavy relationship
>lose my virginity to her
>we love each other madly
>about a week ago we were talking about our dreams
>she wants lots of kids and to be a stay at home mom
>>
>>678241421
I just fucking can't deal with some stranger telling me this fucking shit.
>talked about you a lot the last 2 years
>she loved you
This isn't fucking helping a goddamn thing.
>>
>>678241458
lurking fam.
>>
>>678241973
then just fuck off and kill youself already
>>
>>678241458
I'm mostly lurking, but made a few posts in the thread. Hopefully shit gets better for you anon. You really deserve good shit.
>>
>>678241916
>tfw best bro sleeps with your woman

Im sorry anon
>>
>>678241603
You aren't lying...why did you have to say anything? Why couldn't you keep all that to yourslef?
>>
File: YlLF8.jpg (82 KB, 428x296) Image search: [Google]
YlLF8.jpg
82 KB, 428x296
>>678241999
>>678241973
>>678241916
AUNT
>>
File: marge3.jpg (17 KB, 300x242) Image search: [Google]
marge3.jpg
17 KB, 300x242
>>678242197
>>678242169
>>678242118
>>678242092

MARGE'S
>>
>>678241916
Screenshotting your life story, OP. Carry on.
>>
File: IMG_20160323_212725.jpg (80 KB, 658x622) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_212725.jpg
80 KB, 658x622
Bad day at work

I work as a residential neurosurgeon at the local hospital in my city.

>We had a young patient I'm in charge of as her doctor.
> She has been in the hospital with us for about 4 months now almost 5.
>At first she was quiet just there to get her test and rest up
>No family visits her and no visitors usually
>After awhile I start to walk in and just talk to her. No nueron activity test or palette test today.
>At first it's quiet and very ill feeled when I go in there.
>After awhile I start to take my lunch to her room and talk to her and eat my lunch.
>We grow closer I learn about her what she did.
>Karen was a lovely lady, 25, no husband worked as a receptionist with a nail company.
>Good nice girl, comes to the point where I eat dinner with her also.
>Day in day out I visit her grow onto my patient.
>Carried on like this for months us telling stories to each other and sharing experiences with each other.
>Her parents died in a plane crash in college.
>She dropped out because she couldn't handle it and picked up the receptionist job.
>After some time there for years she was happy had a great time
>>
File: aunt marge.jpg (10 KB, 110x144) Image search: [Google]
aunt marge.jpg
10 KB, 110x144
>>678242312
BIG
>>
File: 1407748827143.jpg (57 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
1407748827143.jpg
57 KB, 400x275
>>678241916
>eventually break down and her about my Sandhoff and how it’s not a good idea for me to have kids and how I probably won’t live much longer
>she says she doesn’t care and that its okay
>3 nights ago get a text from her
>she says we can’t be together anymore because it would be too hard for her
> fast forward to last night
>start reflecting on my life
>its hard for me to concentrate on thinking about it
>begin to panic about how I can’t even remember my granmama legal name, or my mother’s
>call doctor and he has room to pin me in today
>tells me Sandoff’s later symptoms is dementia
>what I had probably wasn’t dementia though
>I have a hard time believing him though

I can’t do this anymore /b/. I refuse to live with the idea that my brain is going deteriorate till I can’t remember anything anymore.

I’m writing this because I want people to know about my Granmama
I want people to know about Moses
I want people to know about Nate and his mom and dad
I want Piper to eventually read this maybe and at least know that deep down I still love her and I wish I could be the man she wanted and deserved

And I want to thank you /b/ for listening to me, and being the family I always wanted and could never have. With this I am will be ending my life though however.

You can look for Max Olson in an obituary in the Federal Way, WA area newspaper. Hopefully one of you will see it.

Good night and goodbye /b/.
>>
>>678228544
holy fuck
>>
File: aunt marge2.jpg (3 KB, 65x71) Image search: [Google]
aunt marge2.jpg
3 KB, 65x71
>>678242359
MISTAKE
>>
File: aunt marge3.jpg (2 KB, 45x55) Image search: [Google]
aunt marge3.jpg
2 KB, 45x55
>>678242450
>>678242396
>>
>>678242396
>Came into hospital due to motorcycle accident as she was pronounced brain dead only to be active hours later.
>She has been her for months due to her switching in and out of seizures and our diagnostics department having trouble finding the problem.
>Grow on her we become really close and very passive to each other.
>Become literal best friends with Karen.
>Nurses and fellow friends noted that I have become very good friends with Karen.
>2 days she fell in a absent seizure and blocked her airway, after a suction was performed she went into cardiac arrest.
>Nurses couldn't revive her
>I was on my way to the dinner hall to get us food and left my pager in my chair in her room.
>When I got back I was to late I just stared at her.
>Karen was the girl I feel like, my patient I wasn't suppose to but did.
>I lost her due to my inability to remember my pager.

I haven't shown up to work at all I left after the incident. I could have saved the girl I loved but I became faulty. I've been tearing down ever since just drinking my life away in my home. I don't wanna go back anymore.

That's my story sorry for the shitty writing thread just not feeling great and all.
>>
>>678242450
Holy fuck.
>>
>>678241603
>>678242197
damn /b/ros this is almost too many feels
>>
>>678242197
Bro, this is probably the most intense bout of feels I've ever seen in a feels thread. I am so fucking sorry.
>>
File: 1456114601292.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1456114601292.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>678242615
lololololooololool
>>
>>678239700
Dubs say you can do it!
>>
>>678242450

First time I ever cried reading a feels thread.
>>
>>678242450
You will not be forgotten. Godsend, /b/rother.
>>
>>678242197
I know it's probably hard, but I thought you should know.
>>
>>678242450
>>678241916
>>678241458
>>678240956
>>678240591
>>678240199
>>678239879
>>678239692
>>678239441
>>678239162
Sreenshot

anon, if you kill yourself now you're destroying everything your grandma did for you. come on now
>>
>>678228491
Fuck your family.
I know what you can do, kill yourself, then your family would be sad. But, you wouldn't have to deal with your family anymore.
>>
This thread is just bonkers!
>>
>>678242450
GOD DAMN IT LIFE JUST ISN'T FAIR
>>
>>678241013
Alright. This is my final post here. Don't expect anything good.

>Be me, 28
>Have wife and three kids
>One day my wife takes out my son to go to a soccer game
>Talking to her on the phone while she drives
>Signal suddenly stops
>Probably just the connection
>She doesn't return when she usually does
>Probably getting icecream
>1 hour later I get a text
>I open it thinking its her
>One of my friends
>He tells me my wife and child are dead
>No sleep
>Fast forward 3 years
>Accepted their deaths
>My son had died as a marine 2 years ago
>one last child
>One day he's in his room and extremely quiet
>I go up to check on him
>He's hung himself
>One month later its now

Goodnight, b. Don't love anyone. It always hurts you. Remember me.
>>
>>678243086
too right!! holy shit. feel train in full effect
>>
>>678235756
Do it.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 205x246
>>678242450
This entire story fucked me up. I'm going to tell my family I love them. Im really sorry anon. I wish there was something I could do
>>
>>678239066
Even better. Your adventure will be a sacred rite of passage for you. Go out there and challenge yourself, experience things.

Maybe when you come back you'll be ready to face life and grab it by the balls
>>
>>678228491
>raped by cousin
>a wonderful family
Bull fucking shit, anon. If they were a wonderful family, they'd fucking be by your side. Fuck them, they're not your family. You got us.
>>
File: 1442102260541.jpg (28 KB, 283x281) Image search: [Google]
1442102260541.jpg
28 KB, 283x281
>>678242450
fucking hell
>>
>>678242970
This was honestly the last thing I expected to happen. It's nice to hear she didn't forget me andown move on. I'm weeping like a fucking child.
>>
>>678242450
Fuck op. You got me in tears. Don't do it man.
>>
>>678242450
Where can i hear you playing guitar
>>
>>678242450
We won't forget you, Max. I hope you make it through, and your able to lurk these threads and are able to see your story spread, and you are able to persevere.
>>
>>678243012
Someone screen shot, I'm on a phone and that looks like a lot to fucking read right now

>>678243135
ah fuck... Sorry to hear /b/to
But u have to keep going

>>678241586
Fosho /b/ro
>>
>>678242450
But what if they develop a cure for sandhoff tomorrow?
>>
>>678243347
Thanks anon. Going out and having an adventure will hopefully change my life for the better
>>
>>678242450
Jesus fuck anon I am so sorry
>>
File: RatxE.jpg (24 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
RatxE.jpg
24 KB, 851x315
>>678242450
fucking hell man stop those feels
>>
>>678243391
I really appreciate that, thank you
>>
>>678242450
all capped. god speed max
>>
>>678243692
thats the spirit!! get on out there
>>
ctrl + s
>>
Anon needs someone to stop from kms. Plz?
>>
>>678243550
Cry your fucking heart out anon, there's no shame in it. I'm tearing up for you.
>>
I think imma go for a drive, did some acid gonna go smoke a bit fo weed have a coffee and relax this thread is to much feels
>>
>>678242450
If you kill yoself you destroy what your grandmother did.

Ignore the heretics, continue on.
>>
>take shower
>look down
>can't see penis
>cry, but the tears are washed away by the water.
>no matter how hard I try, I can never see my gentials.
>try doing exercise.
>nothing
>try yoga
>nothing.
>I am doomed to live a life of mysterious genitalia
>>
>>678243135
Them mega feels /b/ro! My tears remind me I'm human.
>>
>>678242450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM

Max's song.
>>
This thread is fucking insane. I've never felt so many feels at one time.
>>
>>678244305
Wanna hear a cover by him >>678242450
>>
>>678244433
We have his name. Maybe we can find it.
>>
>be me 13
>started high school in new district, don't know anyone
>see girl i like, start crushing on her
>eventually get her when i turn 14
>first kiss was so cash, life is sweet
>really like this girl
>she breaks up with me, because stuff
>young emofag phase initiates
>later that year i go on camp
>start talking to ex grill's friend
>she's cool af
>end up talking to her for a while
>eventually ask her out
>she says no
>fuck outta here
>young wannabe chad phase initiates
>i blow off ex gf's friend
>eventually start talking to ex gf later on
>we're getting flirty again
>she stops out of nowhere
>wtf
>says she talked to her friend and her friend still likes me
>fuck outta here
>still like ex gf
>we were gonna lose virginities together
>she ends up getting raped
>cries to me feeling bad
>i cry
>emotionless fag phase initiates
>start partying and hooking up with randoms
>find out both ex gf and ex gf friends are fucked up and cutting themselves
>can't really hook up with girls anymore
>idk why i still feel for them
>they put me off girls for a long time

teenage grill love is fucked up, wish i wasn't so caught up in it
>>
>>678244305
I can't see it. What is it?
>>
>>678244044
heading out on the bike at sunrise. two feel threads this morning.. shits too much for me today
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (378 KB, 1818x1416) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.png
378 KB, 1818x1416
>>678244596
Its the song anon mentioned in his previous post.
>>
>>678244153
Cut back on portions and exercise a lot, you fucked yourself by getting fat in the first place so it's going to really sucks losing that weight but it is possible
>>
>>678242450
I forgot why I don't do feels threads. And this is why.

I'll remember them for you anon.
>>
i hate my life sense i was 4 or 5 cant really remember when i started. Pretty much drove everyone away thru hate and violence. I fear death but i think it will be a relief unless some religious bullshit is true. Not sure why i deserve to be punished in both life and death but whatever get on with it.
>>
>>678240778
Good album though
>>
>>678244588
All love is fucked up anon. It's like you keep putting your hand under a masher and it just fucking smashes the fucking shit out of your fingers over and over, and then after years of getting your fingers smashed to fuck the masher comes down gently and puts a cookie in your hand. And that cookie is the best goddamn motherfucking cookie you've ever heard, Jesus FUCK, if you could share that cookie with the world or convert it into energy you'd solve literally every problem anyone could ever possibly have. But you can't, it's just a fucking cookie, and it's gone in an instant. So you put your hand back under that masher and it starts smashing the fuck out of your fingers again, but you keep it there because maybe one day you'll get another cookie.
>>
>>678236981
>>678240176
>>678240448
>>678240975
>>678241603
>>678242197
>>678242970
>>678243550
Screen capfor future feels /b/read!!!! On mobile so cant.
>>
>>678227248
I got a girl pregnant at 15, and life only got better from there
>>
>>678243979
Thanks anon
>>
>>678243828
I'll ask some of my irl bros if they want to do this with me
>>
File: 116.gif (10 KB, 646x817) Image search: [Google]
116.gif
10 KB, 646x817
>>678244153
Have an operation to remove the fat and put it in you dick.
>>678243135
I know the that feel even though I have never felt it yet
>>
File: BURN.jpg (29 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
BURN.jpg
29 KB, 665x662
> today
> 18 not beta but not chad ranking
> walk around campus
> see cute girl i want
> go up to her
> "Oh hey anon. What's up?"
> tell her i'm good and ask her how she's doing
> smiling
> tells me she got fucked by two guys last weekend
> heart breaks
> "What...?"
> shows me pic
> mfw blacked
>>
>>678242450
We will not forget, I hope you will find peace at last. Goodnight /b/rother
>>
>>678245408
do it, nothing beats a camp fire on a warm summers night with beer. best nights i had with a school friend before he went to afghan. god damn
>>
>>678234298
Dames, who can figure 'em?
>>
>>678243935 Same anon here.
Fuck it, story time, /b/ros
>be me, 14 year old weeb beta fag
>be Christmas day, 2014
>Meet this girl on kik
>fucking amazing, solid 8/10, we're into all of the same things
>she lives in Tennessee, I live in California, but whatever.
>a few hours later, she says she likes me
>spaghetti.webm
>"I like you too..."
>We decide to relationship
>been single for a long time, I'll take anything
>she has depression, I can deal
>FF a month later
>parents find out about her
>ohgodherewego.exe
> they don't say anything
> they go through my chats
>see all the cyber sex, no nudes, thank god
>break us up, they tell me when I get home from school
>WHATTHEFUCK.jpg
>after a month or so, I try to talk to her again
>she still is really into me
>Find out that when they broke us up, she attempted suicide >and failed, thank god
>we start dating again, parents break us up a few times, we >split a few times, but always get back together
>FF to September
>broke up again, I got a new gf, thought I moved on
>LOLNOPE.png
>Have gotten depression by this point, started cutting again
>new gf is awesome, is open to polyamorus relationship
>I got back together with her about a month ago.
And that's been my life the past 2 years, /b/. Emotional pain, suffering, and heartache.
>>
>>678242450
Are you related to a Linda Olson?
>>
>>678245587

Are you serious? You're a loser for not grappling her head and kneeing the black out of her eyes and nose. White is always right bitch
>>
I compulsively push people away because I'm an unhinged sociopath. I want people to like me and someone to love me but by this point everyone knows about me and is scared. I manipulate and hurt people and I don't know why. Sometimes I bring a knife into school, I like tempting fate, if I have a sociopathic outburst with that knife in my hand then it's all over for me. I want a second chance but something in my head won't let me, I destroy everything that tries to help me. No physiologist can cope with me. I want to stop being an asshole but I can't. It's like muscle memory for me to be a horrible human being
>>
>>678237219
learn from the bullshit. you're going to make mistakes in a relationship. it sucks getting cheated on. a cunt is a cunt. workout, smoke some wheat, and dont bring up other bitches when you're trying to get laid.
>>
>>678245761
>14 year old
>2 years ago

>16 underage b&

also >cutting

MODS
>>
I wanted to be a doctor.

My parents started me in college when I was 14. They wanted me to be special, better than everyone else. I was the class pet. I was nothing, to anybody, simply an annoyance at most. I was too young to take biology classes with labs, but my parents somehow got me in. They told me that I'm very ethical and that I would refuse to do any dissections. So I didn't.

They told me I would be bad at STEM and that I should go for a soft major. Write a book or something. So I did. I wanted to be a doctor, but when I was 14 my parents told me that I never could be. They hate doctors and told me that being a doctor is terrible and, barring that, that I wasn't smart enough to pass chemistry, because my brother couldn't. I was too naive to not accept that.

I'm now 20. My undergraduate is over. The money is spent. I can't go back. I don't blame my parents for everything that has gone wrong. I should have tried harder. I should have fought harder. I should have had principles. But I see people my age with their life just beginning, and I feel desperately jealous.

NEVER do this to your child unless they ask for it.
>>
>move back home
>ill be on my feet in no time
>4 years later
>still home
>wtf am i doing
>>
>>678245761
MODS
>>
File: 1459754376444.jpg (337 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1459754376444.jpg
337 KB, 500x335
>>678233151
I did this until my friend introduced to me to weed edibles I ate the whole thing and it felt like I was on a fucking beach I been wanting that good fucking feeling something to help with my fucking depression and it did
>>
well /b/ been here from the start of the thread and by fucking god. its been a twisty arse road. im a uk fag and its 5.20am so im going to go crawl to bed.have a good night you glorious bastards.

see you in valhalla max.story legit got to me.you will need to play us your cover when we meet.

peace out and enjoy your day
>>
>>678242450
You will not be forgotten /b/rother. Screencapping everything. Godspeed. Although I never knew you, I still feel sorry for you. I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that. But good luck. You will be missed.
>>
>>678245674
Green text me your story so I can get some insights and inspiration. It be an honor, anon
>>
>>678242450
Holy fuck. Man, just hang in there if you're still with us...
Medical shit advances quickly sometimes. Two years from now there could be a cure or some shit, you never know.

If you're not with us any more... Godspeed, /b/rother.
>>
>>678246439
>>678246005
Fucking cucks. I try to get some shit off my chest and MODS!? Fuck you guys...
>>
>>678245127
Please fucking don't, I don't want to relive this again.

Also thanks anon /b/tard who simultaneously fixed and ruined my year.

Fuck it screen cap it. Gonna be with her again soon or go to the empty nothing.

God speed the rest of you /b/ros with a clinical case of the feels.
>>
File: skircha.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
skircha.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>28 yo
>got love of my life preggo in college
>got married
>daughter born, happy as fuck
>grill gets brainwashed by her mom
>fight a lot about stupid shit
>grill files for divorce, takes daughter
>stuck in her hometown, very few friends
>getting killed on child support

tfw I have tried dating other girls and end up being an asshole to them and ending the relationship.

tfw i will probably end up alone cuz being assholes.

>still miss grill
>miss daughter

fml
>>
>>678242450
Good night, Max buddy. I hope shit makes sense on the other side. I'll learn your song so you can stick around in memory.
>>
>>678246624
Don't fucking cut, underage fag. It helps nothing. If your life is really such a desperate cesspool of emotions you need to find some positive shit to vent out all that negative shit.
Trust me, /b/ro, I've been there before.
>>
>>678243135
Actually I'll take my chances and love people.
You're really unlucky, but the chances are generally in your favour in terms of children dying, partners dying in car crash, etc.

If I felt like killing myself, I'd just distract myself by doing high risk, high reward things; it's a win-win.
>>
File: 27bpk.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
27bpk.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>678245761
>underage normie problems
>>
>>678245797
I think we're going to find out more about Max Olsen tomorrow anon. Lets just let him die with dignity
>>
can some beast of a guy send the screen caps?
>>
>>678242450
I cant tell you to stop, only i wish the best for you. I want to believe that you are lying....Good night Max
Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 37

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.