Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Just ended a friendship I've had since third grade (sophomore

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Disappointment2.png (154 KB, 495x323) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment2.png
154 KB, 495x323
Just ended a friendship I've had since third grade (sophomore in college now) by abandoning him a state away when he chose poon over what we had going
AMA
Pic related
>>
Exactly what was "what we had going"?
>>
You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>677441217
Besides the fact that this is /b/ and thi might be fake I'll bite. I've just had something happen to me, years with this girl as a friend and a close friend and then the last year we got serious. We were LDR and I was going to visit in the summer. We really had something goign and were really close. Now this last month she wants to be an "adult" and starts to not talk to me much at all or be really affectionate at all. Then I hear shes stay at a friends house often overnight most cases because "she doesnt want to walk back in a bad neighborhood" well this friend is a guy. In most cases with women this is auto red flag but hte thing is she is a virgin and it took me forever to actually get her to do anything with me, so I know she wouldnt just do this for dick because shes naive and scared. But now shes just cut me out completely andf its difficult to talk to her without her getting angry. This is probably not a good thread to talk about this now that I think about it, but I gotta vent.
>>
>>677441389
We'd hang out every weekend, maybe every other but rarely, never had any disagreements before other than when they drove off with me in the parking lot of a pizza place in an unfamiliar state
>>677441451
Thanks, he was too
>>
>>677441599
If she was a virgin before, maybe she couldn't tell you, that she wanted to end it. This might be her way of letting it eventually degenerate on its own.
>>
>>677441743
Shes afraid of the confrontation as I've tried to force the conversation before and yeah.
>>
File: 1426119812481.jpg (48 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1426119812481.jpg
48 KB, 500x363
>>677441217
Remember yourself, but also your friends. Everyone has needs, some are more lonely than others, yet tend not to express it. Alot of people hold themselves back. In this instance, you did not.

What made you snap? Why do you find yourself so important in all this, all i hear, is that some guy is getting laid, and that you're mad about it.
>>
>>677441899
I have had a simmilar experience, but i was the guy who had a chick sleeping over. My friend and i have a mutual friend, who happens to be a girl. He wanted to seal the deal with her.
ended up scaring her away; she spends most of her free time at my place, getting high. "Weed".

I never did anything, i could have, but i like my friend too much, today they are together. There is some small glimmer of hope, but she is interested in the guy shes spending time with.
>>
>>677441599
once a girl does one thing, it's easier for her to do it again, doesn't matter of the guy.

That's a shit buzz, dude, but I think you're deluding yourself here.
>>
>>677441927
He's dumb as hell and is known for his ability to make bad decisions
He's broke with a girlfriend living a state away that he met on fucking tinder like 3 years ago and thinks he's in love
I've drove him to there twice to be cool and help him spend time with his girlfriend, but then they fly off in her honda civic leaving me in the parking lot the first time and I told him I didn't like that
We were fine the rest of the night even though he didn't get more than a 2 second kiss in her basement and he described it as the most magical night of his life
The second time they told me to follow them and they ran a red light leaving me there and I decided I was done. He owes me money and I don't like him slowly changing into a deadbeat loser, more so than he already is
>>
>>677442402
It's gunna fucking suck for awhile. Just do yourself a favor and do not speak to him at all.
>>
>>677442402
Bad friends lead you to paths you might not have otherwise taken. Sometimes bad friends bring good with them, but mostly it is just corrosive.

Fuck that guy bro, you had some self respect. He obviously did not give one fuck, about your feelings in all this, or that you were actually doing him a solid, on the expense of your own time.
>>
>>677442687
at the expense*
>>
>>677442611
I already have some stuff of his I left in the car I forgot to leave at his house when I dropped by to pick up my stuff, so that's gonna need sorting out
>>
>>677442757
That's fine. But do not use it as an excuse to make a situation where you can talk to him. You have feelings for him and are gunna do that shit when you want something to fill the void he's left, naturally you are gunna want him back in that void. It won't be the same and it won't help.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.