Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Molestation thread >>post stories and wins

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 51
File: image.jpg (620 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
620 KB, 2048x1536
Molestation thread
>>post stories and wins
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>April 1st
>be OP
>get raped by dad at 5 yrs old
>become gay immediately
>>
>>677225479

I was 12 years old and was being babysat by a girl who had babysat me many times before.

I had a friend over and we were all watching TV together. When it was our bedtime we begged her to let us stay up later and she agreed but told us to take our baths and put our pajamas on.
We agreed and when we did my BS(babysitter) sugested that we take our bath together to save time.

Me and my friend looked at each other and giggled but we actually agreed to do it. My BS told us to just get in the bath and that she would bring towels and our pajamas into us.

It was a little bit awkward getting into the bath with my friend but we got over it quickly enough and we both seemed to like it.

Right in the middle of our bath our BS came walking right into the bathroom with us and walked right up beside the tub and showed us the pajamas she had picked out and asked if they were the right one.

Our cocks were in full view of her so we did our best to cover ourselves us as we told her they were the right pajamas.

The BS told us that we didn't need to cover up since she had seen me naked many times before when she would babysit me when I was younger.

She than suggested that we should take turns washing each other so since I was behind my friend, with his back to me, I soaped up the wash rag and started washing his back.

The BS said I couldn't get him clean like that and told my friend to stand up. He was hesitant but he did and did his best to covers his cock with his hands.

...cont..
>>
>>677226129
And now we're fags.
The end.
>>
>>677227072
pls cont
>>
>>677227072
THIS APRIL FOOLS FUCKIN' SUCK M8

>how to greentext

>moar
>>
>>677226129
sooooo... you really liked it that much, huh? more extensive greentext? what cologne was he wearing? or did he just smell of musky manflesh and bourbon?
>>
>>677227072
how old was BS? and also learn to greentext newfag. but, at the same time... please continue.
>>
>>677227072
>inb4 everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
File: CreepyUncle.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
CreepyUncle.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>
>Be me, 4
>Friend of a friend comes over weekly
>Persuades me to come in the car with him for a batman toy
>Agree to it
>Pulls dick out and tells me to start sucking
>Agree to
>Finish sucking but didn't get batman toy
True story
>>
>>677227072
continue
>>
>>677227978
are you gay now?
>>
>>677227072

..cont..

I started washing my friend again and when I did my BS told him to raise his hands into the air so that I could clean under his armpits.

My friend giggled and blushed, so my BS told him to raise his arms again and told him that seeing boys naked was nothing new to her so my friend hesitantly pulled his hands away from his cock and raised them into the air.

I soaped up the rag again and started washing up his sides to his armpits, but I was also looking at my babysitter as well and she was constantly looking down at my friends cock.

She kept telling me to get my friend nice and clean while she continued checking out his penis. I didnt realize it then, but thinking back at it now, I realize that she was getting very horny from looking at his dick.

She continued instructing me on how to wash my friend and told me to get his back nice and clean and then as me wash his ass which made me and my friend giggle again but I did it without complaining.

BS told me to get his ass nice and clean and to run the cloth right up into the crack of his ass and down between his legs and when I did this I felt my friends balls by accident causing him to jump a bit.

BS then had me wash down behind his legs and I thought I was done but then told my friend to turn around so he did and now it was me who was looking directly at his penis.

The BS told me to stand up as well so that I could wash my friend's upper body better. Since the BS had already seen my friend naked I didn't think it was that big of a deal so I stood up and exposed my cock to her as well and saw her look down and take a look at immediately.
>>
>>677228073
No, if anything I'm 100% straight
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
More bb
>>
>>677228171
this is getting good. reminds me of fond repressed memories.
>>
>>677228171 is there more??
>>
>>677227072
>>677228171
Who the fuck is buying this? He said this happened when he was 12... Who the fuck still took baths at 12? How could you be so underdeveloped mentally that you would think it's ok to take a bath with another boy when you're 12? That shit stops being okay at like 6 and even then only with siblings with your parent.
>>
>>677228171

..cont..

April Fools
>>
File: 1456027179718.jpg (4 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1456027179718.jpg
4 KB, 125x121
>>677228855
>>
>>677227904

BS was about 17 or 18 at the time
>and I can green text
but my stories are too fucking good to green text. You wouldn't ask Shakespear or Stephen King to green text would you?

Take your ridilen and learn how to read sentences that contain more than 4 words in them.

...cont..

My BS told me to wash my friends arms and shoulders really good so to do so I had to step right up to him and we were almost cock to cock and they actually did rub together a couple of times causing us both to start getting semi-hard.

Once his arms were clean and I was washing down his chest, my babysitter told me to sit down in the tub again so I could wash his lower body.

I washed right down to almost his pubic area before I stopped and looked at my BS for what I should do next, hoping that she wouldn't tell me to wash his penis.

To my relief she didn't and told me to wash the front of his legs but to start at his feet and work my way up.

I did what she said and soaped up his legs with the rag all the way up to his thighs. As I washed his thighs I was very carefull about not touching his penis and my BS saw this and told me to get my friend clean and to not worry about touching his dick. Than with a sort of surprised tone in her voice she asked "Don't you guys ever play with each others penis? I though all boys your age did that."

Me and my friend looked at each other with a weird look on our face and than at her and assured her that we never played with each others dick.

She than told us that it was no big deal if we did because it was completely normal for boys our age to do it. She then confessed to us that she even used to play with her girlfriends when she was our age.

Not lingering on it though, my BS told me to continue washing my friend and to not worry about touching his penis so I went back to washing his thighs and when I did his cock kept rubbing against the back of my hand.
>>
>>677228171
..cont..
She went over to my cock and sucked it while my friend put his up her ass.
>>
>>677229930
dank memes newfriend
>>
>>677229377
Okay William Stephen Shaespear King, you're good, i'll give you that. i'm semi-erect, you're building it up nicely... plz cont.
>>
>>677225479
why do moles need a station??
>>
>>677228855
Maybe in japan, that mutherfuckers are weirds and takes baths with every person
>>
>>677225479
>Be me, 17
>Have girlfriend (still do)
>Girlfriends mother starts getting into construction.
>Knows that I have been doing it for the last few years as a apprentice with a family friend
>Asks me to work with her on her first job
>lol k give me money

>Job arrives, do work, show her how to do something useful for once
>One day starts talking about how offending she can be
>don't care but at work so egg her on our of boredom
>She's saying she so offending
>finally stop caring and then out of no where turns me around and kisses me
>wtf
>go home, sit there in awe about what happened
>next weekend arrives, go to work, last day of the job
>Gives me a beer, my god I love my beer
>Beer tastes funny
>After finishing funny tasting beer, try go back to work, she stops me
>Pins me against wall and starts making me feel things
>things are tits and vagina
>Tits feel like a plastic bag with a water balloon in it, that's seriously the best I can describe it
>wtf wtf wtf wtf
>go home, hang out with GF knowing what just happened to me

Does this count as rape? the mum is like 45 years old....
>>
>>677229377
I don't think Stephen King was ever molested as a child JS.
>>
>>677228855

Normal I did take showers back then and it was what my BS suggested to us but as we got into the bathroom it was my friend who suggested we should take a bath instead of a shower.

My story is going to be long enough so I was just trying to shorten it because I didnt' think I had to spell everything completely out for the non-believer virgins out there who can't get into their skulls that these sexual experiences actually do happen to people, since they will never have the opportunity to experience them for themselves.

Anything else you don't belive before I continue asshole?!

..cont..
I got my friend good and clean and then rinsed off all the soap and I thought I was done. But when I put down the soap and wash rag my BS asked me if I was going to finish washing my friend so I told her I was finished. She told me that I still had his crotch to clean and I started protesting right away because I didnt' think she was serious.

My friend was just getting a kick out of it tough and was laughing at me.

My BS assured me that she was serious and that I needed to wash his crotch because that was the sweatiest and dirtiest part of the body. I still wouldn't do it though, so my BS grabbed the soap and rag and told me that she would get it started for me then.

Instead of rubbing the soap into the rag and lathering it up she pressed the bar of soap right up onto my friends cock and strarted rubbing him all over getting him lathered all up and I noticed my friends cock getting harder as she did this.

Once my friend was soaped up, the BS put down the soap but then reached for my friends cock again and began rubbing the soap into him building up a thick lather all over his crotch. I was watching as she would take his cock right into her hand would stroke it as she would rub the soap onto him.
>>
>>677230587
Edit:
>Go home, hang out with GF without her knowing what just happend to me

This was January this year. Still confused as to what to do haha
>>
>>677230815
I'm a virgin because I didn't have gay experiences with my friends? Fuck right off faggot.
>>
>>677230983
fuck her mom obviously, you could have both if you play your cards right
>>
>>677230815
...go on. i'm enthralled.
>>
I used to depants my sister in front of my friends all the time up to the age of like twelve lol
>>
>>677231246
She tried to fuck me, I somehow managed to stop it.
>>
>>677230604

Maybe if he was he'd write erotica instead of horror. We are both masters in our genres

>>677230815

..cont..

She only did this for a couple seconds though before reaching down and grabbing my hand and brought it up to my friends cock and told me that I should be the one doing this since it was my friend.

Making sure I would not pull my hand away she kept her hand on mine until I had started rubbing the soap into my friends penis on my own. As she took her hand away from mine she told me to get him nice and clean and to make sure I washed his balls as well.

I had never touched my friends cock before but I have to admit, it did feel pretty good in my hand and I started liking it more and more as I washed him. It was having an effect on me as well and not only was my friends cock getting fully erect, but mine was as well.

I rubbed the soap into his cock really good and then moved down to his balls and I cupped them in the palm of my hand and massaged them as I did my best to get them clean.

When I thought my friend was clean, I turned to my BS and asked her if he was clean now and she said that he looked pretty clean so I grabbed the rag and dipped it into the water and got it good and wet and started washing all the soap off my friend.

I rinced my friends cock and balls really thuroughly because my babysitter kept telling me that I didnt' want to leave any soap on them because it would cause a rash.

By the time my friends cock was all washed and rinsed off it was sticking straight out in front of him and pointed directly at my face.

I thought I was done and told my friend to wash me now but my BS stopped me and told me that I needed to make sure that I had gotten all of the soap off my my friends penis.

I looked at her confused and then brought some more water up to his cock to rinse him off some more. She told me that wasn't meant and that I had to smell his penis and if it smelled like soap I had to rinse it some more.
>>
>>677230815
Continue.
>>
>>677232302
This is getting good. MOREE
>>
>9 years old
>at my dad's (split parents)
>dad tells me about girl next door and her care giver
> by chance, was my closest friend
>noticed friendly looking man behind her, said hi and he offered me a drink.
>later asked for me to stay over
>asks dad, says yes
>man has girlfriend in wheelchair, a little bitter. Much prefer man.
>All slept in same bed, besides from girlfriend, and watch Night At The Museum.
>movie finished, had shower with friend with bathroom door wide open for the man (didn't realise that was bad at the time)
>man croches down and lines up his old flip phone camera with my crotch
>shows me photo of a feather on his phone (still naked and having shower). Even back then, it looked like my crotch with inverted colour. Upon reflection, he could have been showing me to have me dismiss what he did.
>go back to bed, let towels fall off so we're naked.
>father walks in (visiting). Had mental issues(depression, paranoid schizophrenia, brain damage). Clearly concerned, but we we're young so wasn't as bad (?). Left the house.
>man came back, put sponguebob on and got under the blankets.

Cont.?
>>
>>677232302
likin' it so far
>>
>>677231086
It's saddens me how sheltered some kids are. How are the inexperienced kids supposed to not drop pocketfuls of spaghetti when sex and relationships start getting serious in the teen years?
>>
>>677232302
my boner demand moar
>>
>>677232691
Wow, I'm sorry for having a stroke when writing this
>>
>>677225479
lol
>>
>>677232801
Are you arguing the merits of having gay experiences when you are a child? And I'm sheltered because my baby sitter didn't make me jerk my friends off? Jesus, this has gotta be a troll.
>>
>>677232302

..cont..

When she said this I sort of could tell she was lying to me and was just trying to get me to do this but I had gotten so horny from washing my friends penis that I just went along with her because to be honest, I wanted to play with his penis some more.

I was hesitant and felt really weird doing it but I leaned in really close to my friends penis and put it right up to my nose and took a big smell of it.

When I pulled my head back I looked at my BS and told her that I thought I could smell soap and as if to see for herself, she leaned right in to my friends penis and began to smell it.

When she did this she pressed her nose right down by the base of my friends penis and took a big long sniff as she ran her nose all the way to the tip of my friends cock. Not only that but as she leaned in to my friends penis, she pressed her closed lips right up onto it as well, so as she smelled down the length of his penis is slid right across her lips as well.

When she pulled her head away she looked like she was deep in thought and than said it was hard to tell and told me to take a good long look again just like she had done. This time I was not hesitant at all and pressed my nose right into the base of his cock and mad sure that my lips were pressing right onto his shaft as well.

I sucked in a deep breath and took a really good smell as I slid down the length of his cock right to the tip before pulling away. I looked at my BS and told her that I couldn't really tell if all the soap was washed off or not.

She then looked at me and told me that there was another way to tell as well. This time instead of telling me what to do she showed me and leaned into my friends cock again and pressed his shaft right against her lips.
>>
>>677233756
you're a faggot you fucking freak of nature
>>
>>677233362
Not to mention that at 12 years old you're going to be vehemently opposed to getting in a shower or bath with a friend. This is fake and he's desperate to make an argument against you - suggesting that being molested at 12 is how you become well-adjusted later in life is fucking bizarre.
>>
>>677233756
I'm fucking diamonds right now cont.
>>
>>677233895
this
>>
>>677233756
don't listen to the philistine. please continue.
>>
>>677233756
Continue please.
>>
>>677225479

Lurking...
>>
Just sitting here for an hour waiting for the next 300 words...
>>
>>677233756
Please continue. This is exciting.
>>
File: 1459579417837.jpg (52 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459579417837.jpg
52 KB, 960x1280
>>
>>677233756
CONTINUE YOU JEW
>>
>>677229377
>Doesn't know how to punctuate properly
>Doesn't know how to spell Ritalin
>Says "me and my friend" rather than "my friend and I"

Yeah you're a real fucking modern Shakespeare, you salvaged afterbirth, you living pond scum, you human incarnation of the contents of a septic tank. Learn how to write.
>>
>>677233756
Bump Lets go op i liking this shit
>>
Meh not bad so far
>>
>>677233756
Slow typer
>>
>>677233756

..cont..

All I could think about was how lucky my friend was for my BS to do this to him because I could tell by the look on his face that he was really enjoying it.

My BS lick up and down my friends cock a couple of times then pulled her mouth away and seemed to savor the taste a bit and seemed to be checking if she could taste any soap or not.

She then opened her eyes and looked at me again and told me that it was really hard to tell and that I should try it too.

As I watched my BS lick my friends cock I was wishing that she would do that to my cock, but I was also hoping that I would get to lick my friends cock as well. But even though I had wanted to do it, I still protested like I didn't want to when my BS asked me to see if I tasted any soap.

My friend stayed silent and just stood there looking down at us as my BS assured me that we were not doing anything wrong and that it was very important to make sure I had gotten my friend very clean or else he would get a rash.

My protests died down more and more as my BS assured me that my turn was next and that they were going to make sure I was clean as well so I finally gave in.

My gaze went back to my friends penis and it was twitching up and down in his lap uncontrollably and for the first time his penis looked really good to me and I remembered I had hoped that I would get to lick it when I saw my BS licking it.

I sucked in a deep breath as a way of gathering my nerves and then just like my BS, I pressed my face right into my friends crotch and pressed my lips into the base of his cock. My BS spoke up and told me to take good long licks and to tell her if I tasted any soap.
>>
>>677235415
Fuck this is too good
>>
>>677235742
Ik I just wanna cum go faster!
>>
Shush, trying to fap
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x667
>>677235415
For the love of God someone screen capture the rest I can't stay here and check it. Please post it later! Will thank with boobies
>>
>It was years ago, I was just walking along, minding my business while on my way home from work
>Suddenly. a dark, nondescript van with "free beer" scrawled on the side slowly creeps up from behind me
>The window rolls down and staring at me is a young blue-haired girl with pigtails. maybe about 9 years old eyeing me up suspiciously >She calls out in a slightly hushed voice
>"Hey... Hey buddy. You want some classic rock cd's? I've got a ton in the back."
>I was told never to speak to little girls I didn't know. but the offer was so enticing I foolishly replied
>"R-really? D-do you have The Beatles? o-or maybe Bob Seger?"
>She chuckled darkly. "Oh yeah. I've got everything. The Who. Floyd. Tom Petty. you name it. But you'll have to hop in the back here if you want me to give them to you."
>I knew I should have ran. but part of me was too scared of what she might do if I said no. as I walked to the back I could swear I saw her licking her lips out of the corner of my eye
>As I reached for the handle the doors suddenly flung open and about five lolis reached out and grabbed me
>I screamed as loud as I could. but one of them gagged me with her panties and they pulled me in with their mighty loli strength
>They pinned me down. as I struggled I heard one of them say "Sit on the bitch's face, Sanae. Shut him the fuck up".
>Suddenly my vision was then completely obscured and my screams muffled by pink softness, with what looked like a cartoon bear's face on the back
>As tears rolled down my cheeks they laughed at my pointless struggle. It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.
>>
>>677233362
>>677234044
Gay, straight whatever floats your boat. If your parents don't brainwash you into thinking one or both are bad sinful things it's normal to experiment with both at that age. Sure an adult exploiting kids like that is bad but taking a bath with another guy at 12 is only as big of a deal as you make it.
>>
>>677235415
in the time its taken you to write that iv beaten Dracula in castle fucking vania
>>
>>677235415

..cont..

Before this night I had never though about doing anything like this before but now that my lips were pressed right against my friends penis, it actually felt really good and I thought about how good his cock felt as I had soaped and lathered it up. With that though going through my mind I parted my lips and stuck out my tongue and pressed it right onto my friends penis and tasted his cock for the first time in my life.

The skin on my friends penis felt incredibly soft and glided over my lips and tongue as I began licking my way up along his cock. Right away my BS started saying "That's it" and "Make sure I lick all of it."

I licked up and down my friends cock, licking a different part each time and when I though I had licked it all I moved down to his balls and licked them as well.

I finally pulled my mouth away and told my BS that I didn't think I tasted any soap.

She started moving her face right into my friends crotch again as she told me there was one more thing I had to do, "Just to make sure."

With that she parted her lips again and this time opened her mouth wider as she moved closer to my friends penis and this time she slid it directly into her mouth and then closed her lips tightly around the shaft and immediately started sliding it in and out of her mouth over and over again.

My friends mouth dropped open, his eyes closed and his head rolled back on his shoulders as he enjoyed receiving his first ever blowjob. The entire time I watched her suck my friends cock all I could think to myself was that I wanted to try that too.

I let my BS suck my friend off for about 30 seconds before I just could not take it anymore and I tapped her on the shoulder. She pulled her mouth off my friends cock and looked at me a little confused.

I then asked her if I could try it too and she looked a little surprised by this but leaned back allowing me access to my friends cock.
>>
>>677236619
nigger nigger nigger he walked the dinosaur fuck me
>>
>>677236619
Great story anon keep it up
>>
>>677236892
We anonymous again!
>>
>>677236619
fucking moar jesus christ im diamonds rn
>>
>>677236619
some of the best fap material i've ever read on here. very well written. thanks, anon.
>>
>>677236619
this is fucking golden! keep it coming anon!
>>
>>677236960
refresh page and be sad Marilyn Russell
>>
>>677236619
anyone know where to find stories like this? never thought stories could get me this hard
>>
>>6772359679
Source?
>>
>>677237163
thios
>>
File: snapshot (8).jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (8).jpg
24 KB, 640x480
I had a babysitter and he molested me weekly for about two years. I was 11 and he would try to stick it in me but my butt was too tight from being 11, and he had a 7+inch cock uncut.

His dick turned me gay.

>pic related is about how big his dick was
>>
>>677237163
Literotica.com
>>
File: 1458878524848.jpg (9 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1458878524848.jpg
9 KB, 604x438
I got raped at work. I was standing around "the front of house" at Outback Steakhouse when a girl came in...

She didnt want food. Knew that right off the bat when she walked past the host.

I should have known something was wrong when I saw her grab at one of the waiters.

She walked right up to me and grabbed me by the arm. She forced me into the restroom. At knifepoint she made me fuck her mouth

Cont?
>>
>>677237373
stick it in me, but my butt
>>
>>677237584
No.. If this is the beginning of a story you think is any good, no.
>>
>>677236960
no were not. hit refresh.
>>
>>677227072
>[Update] [Auto]
>>677228171
>>677229377
>>677230815
>>677232302
>>677233756
>>677235415
>>677236619
I'm straight and this got me diamonds and I jacked off to it.....am I gay?
>>
>>677237701
i agree
>>
>>677237584
Eh why not
>>
>>677237753
Fuck.
>>
File: 1456634074555.jpg (252 KB, 950x1398) Image search: [Google]
1456634074555.jpg
252 KB, 950x1398
Everywhere, all I see, are faggots. What the fuck has the world come to.
>>
>>677236619

.cont..

I did not hesitate at all and I leaned right in and took my friends penis into my mouth and started sucking him off just like my BS had been doing.

My friends cock felt absolutely amazing sliding in and out between my lips and across my tongue. The skin on his penis was so incredibly soft and smooth allowing his cock to glide in and out of my mouth.

My BS began telling us how beautiful we both looked and how good I was sucking my friend off, while encouraging me to keep going.

She leaned right back into us and began kissing my cheek and all around the base of my friend's penis. She then reached into the water, right between my legs, and took my hard cock into her hand and started playing with my dick.

This continued for about 2 or 3 minutes before my BS whispered into my ear to stand up next to my friend. By now I loved sucking my friends cock and wanted to continue but I had a pretty good feeling about what my BS wanted to do so I pulled my sucking mouth off of my friends penis and then stood up beside him.

My BS wasted no time and this time leaned right into me and eagerly took my cock into her mouth and started blowing me. She sucked me for a couple of seconds and then pulled off and told me and my friend to kiss each other. She then took my friends cock into her mouth and started blowing him but reached up with her hand and started jacking me off.

It was kind of akward as me and my friend looked at each other but we were both like "Fuck it." and shrugged our shoulders and then just leaned into each other and started kissing while my BS started taking turn sucking us off for about 30 seconds each.

My BS sucked both our cock twice when she pulled my friends cock out of her mouth again and stood up in front of us and started to undo the buttons of the shirt she was wearing.

We broke our kiss to watch her inanticipation of seeing her tits for the first time and then she told my friend that it was his turn to suck my cock now.
>>
>>677234044
this is seriously bothering you. seek help.
>>
>>677237774
I did too and i'm straight kek
>>
>>677237951
>I pulled my sucking mouth off of my friends penis

You write like a 9 year old Autist. And you are a self-admitting faggot.
>>
>>677238246
idk man its just something about the situation they are in that got me hard asf
>>
>>677238372
you don't have to read it, fuck off
>>
>>677237951
MOAR
O
A
R
(before i die of old age and blueballs, preferably. you're forcing me to edge, i just want to come to this hawt story)
>>
asdfasdf
>>
>>677237951
GETTING REALLY HARD WHEN DO I CUM OP?
>>
>>677238522
Nah I rather stick around and call you retards faggots.
>>
File: jesus4.jpg (16 KB, 301x421) Image search: [Google]
jesus4.jpg
16 KB, 301x421
>>
>>677238694
suit yourself, just shut your dick licker and let the man type
>>
>>677227978
That is harsh mane.

Old homo didn't even handover the Batman toy

>cheating faggot bastered
>>
File: jesus82.jpg (8 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
jesus82.jpg
8 KB, 201x251
>>
>>677238887
Not today, jesus.
>>
>>677237951

..cont..

I think my friend was actually waiting for this moment because he dropped down to his knees in front of me without any hesitation at all and immediately took my cock into his mouth.

He held my cock in his mouth for about 10 seconds, as he got used to the taste and feel of sucking dick for the first time in his life, but then he started sucking me off just like me and my BS had done to him.

Even while sucking me he kept watching the babysitter though, and I did as well as she undressed right in front of us. Pulling off her shirt and then peeling off her tight jeans, leaving her in her bra and panties.

She paused for a moment to warn us both not to tell anyone about this and then reached around behind herself and undid her bra.

She peeled the straps off of her shoulder and then just straightened her arms down in front of her and her lacy bra just fell away from her beautiful breasts and dropped to the floor in front of her.

She stepped right up to the tub and waved her tits at us and told us that we could feel them if we wanted.

My friend pulled my cock out of his mouth so he could turn his full attention to the teenaged breasts in front of him.

We both reached our hands out at the same time and he took her left breast into his hand while I cupped her right one. We both gently squeezed and savoured our first real feel of a girls tit.

She let us play with her tits for almost a minute before she stepped back away from us again and told my friend to keep sucking me off. He took my cock back into his mouth and continued blowing me but both of our eyes were locked on her as she reached for the waistband of her panties and began pushing them down her legs.

Almost immediately her light brown colored muff came into view. There wasn't really a lot of pubic hair so I'm pretty sure she kept it trimmed.
>>
File: jesus22.jpg (9 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
jesus22.jpg
9 KB, 188x268
>>
>>677237951
while we're young...
>>
>>677237951
here's an idea: next time, type the shit out ahead of time, so i dont have to re-ignite my boner every 15 minutes.
>>
>>677239181
no you cant molest them too jesus
>>
File: jesus17.jpg (68 KB, 383x510) Image search: [Google]
jesus17.jpg
68 KB, 383x510
>>677238935
>dick licker

Ironic, coming from someone jacking off to some neckbeards fictional molestation erotica.
>>
File: KIMG0584.jpg (497 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0584.jpg
497 KB, 1440x2560
>>677239124
Im not even gay and this is hot
>>
File: jesus7.jpg (117 KB, 765x370) Image search: [Google]
jesus7.jpg
117 KB, 765x370
>>
>>677236056
>Somewhere in the infinite emptiness of space, there are loli's who kidnap gown men

7.62 real fuckin' nato
>>
File: jesus11.jpg (20 KB, 450x303) Image search: [Google]
jesus11.jpg
20 KB, 450x303
>>
>>677239385
>Im not even gay and this is hot

keep telling yourself that

>faps to obvious gay faggot porn
>>
File: jesus97.jpg (64 KB, 512x427) Image search: [Google]
jesus97.jpg
64 KB, 512x427
>>
>>677237921
I seriously doubt that humanity will continue to exist by 2050 if we keep becoming this much of a faggot race
>>
File: jesus27.jpg (704 KB, 800x994) Image search: [Google]
jesus27.jpg
704 KB, 800x994
>>
>>677233756
are you gay now?
>>
File: jesus77.jpg (136 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
jesus77.jpg
136 KB, 485x750
>>
>>677239385
why do people deny gay feelings so hard. your bi at the least.
>>
>>677237701
Wtf being raped isnt fun!
>>
>>677240023
says who? i was raped, and it was a grand ol' time.
>>
>>677240023
How do you know?
>>
File: image.png (323 KB, 582x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
323 KB, 582x493
Y'all need jesus
>>
File: 1457867198296.jpg (149 KB, 797x1058) Image search: [Google]
1457867198296.jpg
149 KB, 797x1058
Bumping with beans
>>
>>677239124

..cont..

She kept pushing her panties down and when they got half way down her thighs she just took her hands away from them and let them fall to the ground around her ankles.

Me and my friend completely froze and we both stared openly at my BS's incredible nude body. We anticpated her stepping back up to the tub so we could fondle her breasts again but instead she stepped backwards and told my friend to keep sucking me.

My friend started blowing me yet again, as she stepped back further and closed the cover on the toilet and sat down on it. Our eyes were locked on her and hers on us as she leaned back on the toilet and spread her legs completely exposing her pussy lips to us.

My friend was mezmerized by what he was seeing and just started at her with my cock buried in his mouth so my BS had to tell him to keep sucking me as she reached down between her legs and began rubbing her clit very slowly and running a finger up and down the length of her slit.

This was the greatest thing either of us had ever seen and I really wasn't even paying attention to the blowjob I was recieving. I had never seen a girls pussy or tits before so I did my best to not even blink because I was scared that I would miss something.

For the next five minutes of so my friend sucked me off and my BS had me take a turn sucking my friend off as well, all while she just looked on and masturbated right in front of us. Once her pussy got good and wet she started sliding a couple fingers in and out of it as well and we could actually hear her fingers sloshing around in the wetness of her cunt. It really was the greatest thing either of us had ever seen.

She was having a hard time getting comfortable though, leaning back against the toilet, and was fidgeting around for the whole five minutes so finally she pulled her hand away from her cunt and sat up and looked at me and asked me if we could all get into my bed and continue this there.
>>
Who gives a fuck if it's fake and gay? Bitch, whine and complain about everything in your /b/.
It's original and it isn't terrible. Every new post gets my dick just a little bit harder.
I've been molested and had a few gay experiences, too. Never really explored the option, but with the right guy, I could probably be a full blown OP.
Let's be honest.. women aren't good for much anything but a fuck.
>>
>>677239385
Who the fuck takes a picture like this. What the fuck is wrong with you, man. You are a special kind of retarded.
>>
>>677239977
Euphemism treadmill. It's a scale. Everyone is "a little" gay at least, some in between, some full blown gay.
>>
>>677240276
that dude nothing but dirt by now what the fuck is he going to do for us.
>>
>>677240328
Do not cut it there
>>
>>677240023
Rape isn't always violent. It doesn't always hurt. It doesn't always fuck you up.
Rape can be fun. Not that I'm endorsing rape, I just hate closed minded faggots that don't understand human nature and deny what they feel because they're s terrified it goes against society.
Society has been repressing/suppressing human nature for ages, and it's bullshit.
When men can no longer handle their disputes with a gentlemans duel, I just don't know...
>>
>>677240187
I really thought she was gonna push that knife through my throught when my manager came in to see if I was ok. It was really scary!
>>
>>677239293
Fucking "reignite my boner" xD that shit is too funny
>>
>>677240328
Do you have any proof of this happening? Like texts, pics, anything? Idk why but if you provide proof I think I'll actually jizz in my pants rn
>>
>>677240221
I got raped by a girl! I thought she was going to kill me after! She had a knife and a gun
>>
>>677240445
oh my lulz, you're right. I didnt bother to look, but when I expanded it..
It looks like a fucking cat nose!
>>
>>677240670
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
>>
>>677240425
A woman with a healthy mind, though rare, can be paramount to your well-being.

Men and woman are equally fucked up right now from the new age tsunami of bullshit. If I can find one that grew up without a TV, I will be set.
>>
>>677240737
are you literally retarded? what do you want, footage from a secret spycam in the shower head? just use your imagination and fap, potato.
>>
>>677240670
I now have a rape fetish. I like being taken advantage of...I love it when I say no but she says yes
>>
>>677240670
I now have a rape fetish. I like being taken advantage of...I love it when I say no but she says yes
>>
>>677240713
>xD

dispose of yourself, faggot
>>
>>677240913
>cat nose

Jesus fucking kek
>>
>>677240737
>be OP
>be 12
>be in tub with cellular device capable of taking photographic and video images.
>records events while sucking dick
Oh, chuckles.. You are retarded.
>>
>>677227904
>implying greentexting is a skill

dumbass newfag, try to fit in more
>>
>>677241015
Even a picture of the babysitter or someone who looks vaguely like her. That shouldn't be hard at all.
>>
>>677240951
mustard up
>>
>>677240951
This is some great pasta.
>>
>>677241107
Not what I meant.
>>
fucking best story fucking harder than a nigger trying to do math rn
>>
>>677240951
>for all intensive purposes
For all intents and purpose
We reach sexual development at a very young age and wait a fuck, I'm reading your response while typing this...
>taking something very valuable for granite
Are you the dumb nigger from the nigger thread? I'm not about to argue with an uneducated ape.
>>
i was molested by my mom and im sorry but i dont like to talk about it
>>
>be 15, parents drop me at female cousin house
>aunt has one of her female friends visiting, both smoking in the kitchen
>both around 40, cousin is 14
>aunt presents me, say hello
>oh, so he's anon. handsome man.
>m'am.exe
>friend and aunt start talking but friend has grabbed my hand and isn't letting go.
>I'm at the table, seated pretending to read a magazine
>while talking with aunt, she massages/plays with my palm
>my aunt is seeing all of this shit but doesn't pay attention to it
>I try to pull my hand
>No.djvu, she keeps playing with and sizeing it, comparing it to hers
>cousin saves me, calling me to go swim
>cousin is pro swimmer and we would race and make laps in the pool
> would do this all day and then eat 2 kg of food.
>get back in house after swimming
>aunt is still there with friend
>friend : ur so cute, anon.
>grabs head and forcefully and kisses
>aunts is laughing
>aunt leaves after parents (death in the family) and friend stays with me and cousin till next day
>wake up at night, sleeping on dinning room couch,
>friend is on couch with head on my knees watching tv
>go back to sleep withoug letting her know I'm awake
>wake up, tv still on, she is over me and has blanket on her head checking crotch area
>processing...precaching resources...loading textures
>panic and remove blanket
>realise what is happening
>what are you doing?
>if you say no I'll be very sad, anon
>i'll make you a tea
>pulls back and puts blouse on.
>notice she has her tits out.
>makes tea in kitchen with me at the table
>drink just a sip, she takes the tea and
>gets me back to couch
>acts sad, is crying
>what's wrong?
>kissed me pressing very hard could feel teeth
>purple hickies above dick and on belly
>mounted me and then put her feet on shoulders
>she washed my dick and face at the sink because I had lipstick all over
>never told a soul
FIN
>>
File: 1436082887876.png (158 KB, 2289x1744) Image search: [Google]
1436082887876.png
158 KB, 2289x1744
post facebook pic of babysitter body anon
>>
>>677241121
>implying skills are the only thing you can learn

you're the newfag, newfag
>>
File: 1451861179386.png (12 KB, 1556x120) Image search: [Google]
1451861179386.png
12 KB, 1556x120
>>677241336
>>
File: Anikin's Pissed.png (203 KB, 558x522) Image search: [Google]
Anikin's Pissed.png
203 KB, 558x522
>>677241185
here ya go, champ. is she everything you dreamed she'd be?
>>
Was that a line from trailer park boys
Cuz dat was some greasy shit mang
>>
>>677241322
satire you fucking slobbering moron
>>
>>677240328

..cont..

My friend spoke up right away with a "YEAAAAH!!!" and once I pulled the cock out of my mouth I agreed with it as well.

As my BS stood up off the toilet my friend jumped out of the tub and once I was standing again, I climbed out as well and by then my BS was right beside us again.

She stopped in front of us at the side of the tub and reached down and grabbed our cock and told us that we both had beautiful penises and how horny it made her watching us suck each other off.

She thrust her chest out a bit and we knew that it was alright to fondle her breasts so that's what me and my friend did as we all walked to my room.

We entered my bedroom and walked up to my bed but just as we started to climb onto it, my BS stopped us and instructed me to lie down on my back. Once I was in position, she had my friend climb right on top of me in a 69 position and made and told us that she wanted to watch us suck each other off at the same time.

At this point we'd do anything she asked so with my friends cock dangling down right over my face, I eagerly sucked it back into my mouth and immediately felt his lips slid down over my cock as well.

"That's so fucking beautiful." We heard my BS moan as she climbed onto the bed with us as well.

She proped herself up against a wall and spread her legs out in front of her and slid her hand right back down between her legs and started masturbating right in front of us again.

I actually could not see her with my friend on top of me and his balls rubbing all over my face but I could feel the bed shacking as she rubbed her cunt and could hear her fingers sliding in and out of her soaking we cunt.

All three of us were incredibly arroused by this point and were doing everything we could to pleasure each other in front of out BS because we knew that it turned her on so much.
>>
>>677241322
damn man, you're really going all in.
>>
>>677241336
That's understandable. Would you like to talk about it?
>>
>>677241322
>falling for pasta this hard
>inb4 "haha trolled you"

lurk moar, faggot.
>>
>>677241336
and yet, here you are, talking about it. you gonna tell us about it, or just keep passive-aggressively begging for attention?
>>
File: 1438827713574.png (126 KB, 943x613) Image search: [Google]
1438827713574.png
126 KB, 943x613
>>677241472
see>>677241351
>>
>>677241386
well starting about 8 years old when i was taking a shit my mom would come into the bathroom and put her finger up my butthole and violently stimulate my prostate

also around this time she would start arguments with my stepfather at bedtime and then come and sleep in my bed but i've blotted out what she did to me those nights
>>
>>677241322
I agree. This guy sounds autistic
>>
>>677241472
Moarr!
>>
>>677237921
You turned gay without realising it and are now projecting in order to cope.
>>
>>677241661
so what happen to her?
>>
>>677241379
>n-no you

kill yourself retard
>>
>>677241493
When reading, writing and speaking your own language above a grade school level is alien to the person, I am incapable of taking them seriously in any manner and immediately dub them as mentally deficient and unworthy of my time. Harsh, sure, but whatever.
This thread actually almost made me audibly chuckle a handful of times. I'm having a good time.
>>
>>677241338
>go back to sleep withoug letting her know I'm awake

you wot
>>
Im out. Good night my fellow molested ppl.
>>
>>677241472
>deardiarytodayOPwasnotafaggot.jpg
OP is on point. the time between is killing me though.
>>
>>677239124
this is so fake
>>
>>677240951
7/10 made me fucking rage at first
>>
>>677241472
And then they fucking die the end
>>
>>677241532
Ayyy, I lurk. I just don't lurk 24/7. Let me believe some trolls are actually retarded. It makes my dick hard when I flame them.
Let desu desu.
>>
File: DVX.jpg (74 KB, 720x830) Image search: [Google]
DVX.jpg
74 KB, 720x830
>>677228855

>He's actuall a retarded 12y.o. NOW
>>
>>677228855
someone likes penis
>>
>>677241869
He didn't let her know he was awake when he went to sleep. As in he fell asleep. Went unconscious. Did not belie the truth of consciousness. Seriously, when you go to sleep and do not want someone to know you're awake, you don't awake.
>>
>>677241806
nothing :/

i turned out pretty autistic and starting acting out violently at school and when people started suspecting things were going on at home the molestation stopped

my mom is very good at being a charming sweetheart in public so she smoothed things over and that was the end of it
>>
>>677241472

..cont..

With my friend directly over me he started breathing heavier and was not sucking my cock as much anymore and I realized that he was gettting close to cumming when he started thrusting his hard cock in and out of my mouth.

My BS noticed this and asked my friend if he was going to cum soon and he must moaned and nodded his head up and down to tell her that he was.

She moved over right beside us and pressed her naked body right up against mine and pushed her face right up beside mine as well. She then began whispering in my ear, telling me to let my friend cum in my mouth and to do my best to swallow it, but if I couldn't than at least try to keep sucking him off until he was done cumming.

The thought of my friend cumming in my mouth kind of grossed me out but at the same time it kind of turned me on as well, especially because I knew that my BS wanted me to do it and I just wanted to please her as much as possible so that hopefully I would get to play with her tits again and maybe even her pussy.

To convince me even further, my BS grabbed my hand and brought it between her legs and I could feel her wetness smearing all over my fingers so I slid my fingers down her slit and found her opening and slipped two digits into her causing her to moan passionately into my ear.

As I played with her pussy she kept telling me over and over again to let my friend cum in my mouth and to try and swallow it so I began anticipating his orgasm more and more.

My friend was not even sucking my dick anymore and his cock was thrusting in and out of my mouth faster and faster until suddenly his entire body tensed up and I felt his shaft swell between my lips and cum shot through it and exploded into my mouth .
>>
>>677242408
MOREE
>>
>>677242072
i fucking HATE this desu bullshit desu

oh fuck... it's infecting me... HALP desu
>>
I am loving this story
>>
>>677242408
It's really hard to resist cumming, but I want to see how this ends!! Quickly!!
>>
>>677242408
Bump
>>
>>677242746
ok Jose Wang i think its time for bed.
>>
>>677242408
god damn OP, i hoe you're wapping up soon. my boner can't take much moar
>>
File: 1437812906257.jpg (180 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1437812906257.jpg
180 KB, 2048x1536
>>677242797
>>
File: hWPRaH6.png (252 KB, 499x358) Image search: [Google]
hWPRaH6.png
252 KB, 499x358
>>677242746
>>
File: 1442044272697.gif (4 MB, 252x180) Image search: [Google]
1442044272697.gif
4 MB, 252x180
>>677242908
>>
File: received_1006487796057005.gif (1 MB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
received_1006487796057005.gif
1 MB, 326x256
>>677242408
Fucking mooooooaaaaaarrrrrrrrr
>>
>>677242893
stfu Elvira Montoya, no one wants to hear your shit. but yeah prolly it's 358. good thing i dont have to work tomorrow. gonna finish this fap and sleep long intoo the afternoon.
>>
>>677242954
I came. But this story will easily get my motors running again. It's always better the second time.
>>
File: IMG-20120120-00766.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20120120-00766.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>
>>677243006
that was sufficient to kill my boner.
>>677242954
this, though... this was overkill. shame on you, melody.
>>
>>677228171
The clue here is the BS
Good work.
>>
>>677242408

..cont..

As much as I was anticiapating his orgasm, it still caught me off guard and a second spurt of cum shot into my mouth before I realized what was happening. My BS realized what was happening about the same time I did and she moaned for me to swallow my friends cum, so without even thinking about it I gulped down the cum that was in my mouth just as a thirst spurt sprayed into me.

The cum slid down my throat easy enough but then the aftertaste hit me like a ton of bricks and the strong musky taste of semen was overpowering. I started to gag so my BS began whispering into my ear to take it easy and to try not to pull my mouth off of my friends cock and just let him finish cumming in my mouth.

I had to cough so I could not help but pull my mouth off of my friends penis but when I did cough I was able to recover enough that I could breath again and I took my friends cock back into my mouth and felt the last of his cum oozing out of his piss slit and onto my tongue.

When I pulled the cock out of my mouth to cough some cum oozed out onto my cheek so as I took the penis back into my mouth, my BS leaned in and licked my cheek clean and then licked the exposed part of my friends shaft that was sticking out of my mouth and licked that clean as well.

"I love cum." She moaned as she lapped away at my friends cum covered shaft and around my lips.

She reached up and actually pulled my friends cock out of her mouth and sucked it into hers and began cleaning the cum off of his penis with her tongue.

When his dick was clean she raised up a bit and leaned over me and kissed me right on the mouth and shoved her tongue into my mouth.

My friend rolled off of me and seeing that I was fingering the BS's pussy, he didn't want to be left out so he reached for her breasts and started fondling them.
>>
>>677239124
This is a great story anon
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 300x225
>>677243265
p
>>
File: fapping.gif (2 MB, 260x152) Image search: [Google]
fapping.gif
2 MB, 260x152
>>677243365
>>
>>677229377
If Shakespeare or King had greentexted, they'd probably have gone down in history as amazing innovative writers.
Especially King.
Write me a fucking GOOD horror story in greentext. Fucking do it faggot.
I dare you.
>>
>>677226129
I was only 4 and he was 16 . He took advantage of my naiveness about sex . For 2 months , it felt like fucking years until I said "I don't want to play anymore". Years later , now 19 and can't have a good relationship with any girl , part of my sanity went out the door when I told his aunt what he did and she didn't believe me. I was too afraid to tell my mum because she was abusive and scared me ( you know it's fucked up if put your trust in outsider rather than your own mother) I question my sexuality like crazy and... and I just want to kill this guy but he went off the grid , him and his auntie want them both dead.
>>
Bbhygvfffffffffv
>>
>>677243820
Exactly
>>
>>677243610
wrote a pretty exquisite non-greentext erotica epic tbh fam.
>>
>>677243820
I guess I'm Kenny now
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 700x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 700x579
>>677243365
what did her pussy look like
>>
Need more
>>
>>677243895
Don't die
>>
>>677243694
>I question my sexuality like crazy
stop questioning it dumb ass.. whatever turns you on turns you on.. why worry about your sexuality. thats some the stupidest shit i hear people say on here.
>>
>>677243365
God bless 'Murica
>>
>>677243365
Dude you got me fucking soaked in precum
>>
>>677243889
I don't see it. I don't get off to molestation/gay porn
>>
>>677244092
Fag
>>
I'd make my younger cousin play zookeeper and pretend to be sick and I was the doctor she'd crawl around on fours and stuff then I'd have her lay down and I would examine her I was a couple years older and was fascinated by what she had between her legs and she'd just play along and I would just look touch and examine like it was part of the game we never talk about it now but I remember it like yesterday...
>>
>>677244092
Same here Mr. Singleton!
>>
>>677244148
hes a pretty good story teller. regardless of content and a few odd grammar issues
>>
File: impliesmotherfucker.jpg (75 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
impliesmotherfucker.jpg
75 KB, 400x400
>>677244059
>Implying that being a fag isn't still a stigma in some places.
>>
>>677244149
Blow *me*
>>
>>677244148
and yet, here you are... fffffffffaggot.
>>
>>677243365

..cont..

My BS, was breathing heavier into my mouth as we kiss as she got more and more arroused until she finally pulled her face away from mine and looked right into my eyes and asked me "Do you want to fuck me?"

I couldn't belive it and just moaned a "Uhhh-huuhh".

She rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her and then wrapped her arms around me and started making out with me again. Without breaking our kiss she reachded down between our bodies and grabbed my saliva covered cock and guided it between her legs as she spread them as wide open as they would go.

The tip of my cock found her pussy and she slid my dick up and down the length of her slit a couple of times, coating it in her pussy juices before placing it right at the opening of her vagina.

I did not move and just waited for her to do everything, because I was so scared of fucking something up, so I waited as she slid her hand down to the base of my cock and then gently pulled me into her and the head of my cock entered her for the first time.

I could feel the head of my cock sliding between her pussy lips and it felt incredible. They were incredibly soft and soaking wet so my cock easily slid between them and deeper and deeper into her.

When she felt me entering her she let out a moan right into my mouth and then moaned a "Fuck me." and when she said that it was like she was giving me permission to move so I began thrusting my cock into her until our bodies were pressed tightly together.

We stayed locked like that and I would have stayed like that all night until I felt her hips grinding underneath of me and I remembered that she wanted me to fuck her so that's what I started to do.

As I pumped my cock in and out of her her legs seemed to spread sider and I was able to fucker faster and harder just like she was instructing me to do.

She broke our kiss and looked over at my friends who was watching in amazement and told him to stick his cock between out lips.
>>
>>677244310
>implying its ok to let what others think about you change how you feel about yourself because of social stigma. im not telling him to shout it from the rooftops.. im telling him not to fucking worry about
>>
>>677244006
hopefully none of these what the fuck
>>
>>677244414
I come to /b/ for conversation. If I wanted internet porn, I'd be on pornhub, if I wanted to cum, I'd fuck my girlfriend.
>I'm sorry you don't have that last option.
>>
>>677234885
hey, come on, this is /b/, what did you expect? at least he has the imagination to captivate the attention of the pedos roaming this thread, which is more than can be said for most of the "storytellers" on here
>>
>>677240951
Ricky?
>>
>>677244660
>has girlfriend
What a faggot
>>
:stopmodern:
>>
>>677244459
New here, what the fuck is a BS?
>>
File: 490.jpg (23 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
23 KB, 627x626
>>677244790
>>
>>677244831
babysitter, Newfag
>>
>>677244831
>doesn't read post
It means babysitter faggot
>>
>>677244660
and yet you are in this thread seeking more conversation about this topic.. . if you are here you are interested in what is being discussed in some form.
>>
>>677244907
Oh I didn't have one of those.
My parents actually cared enough not to leave me at home with a stranger. Too bad anon didn't have that
>>
>>677241905
Night fag
>>
>>677234885
your welcome to post your own stories
>>
>>677245038
GREAT thing OPs parents had a babysitter.
This story is boneriffic
Captcha: Select all squares with street signs
>It's a basketball hoop
>>
>>677245025
I replied to a single comment having nothing to do with you pedos obsession with underage gay porn

>inb4 you try to justify your disgusting thoughts as a simple fetish and that it's "natural"
>>
>>677244831
when you join a thread you might want to read from the top down.
>>
>>677244919
I'm not reading a long ass probably bullshit but nonetheles incredibly cringeworthy story to find out what 2 letters stands for
>>
>>677244459

..cont...

My friend got up on his knees and waddled over tight beside and shoved his limp cock right between out faces. My BS raised her head off of the pillow and began lapping away at his penis furiously with her tongue.

Seeing this really turned me on and I lowered my head down and began to do the same thing and along with licking my friends dick, we both began taking turns sucking it into our mouths as well and it wasn't long before we felt him getting hard once again.

I absolutely loved licking and sucking my friends dick but my Bs's pussy felt incredible as well and the closer I came to orgasm, the more I concentrated on fucking her and before long she was sucking my friend off by herself while I pounded away at her cunt.

When my BS felt that I was close to cumming she pulled her mouth off of my friends dick just long enough to warn me not to cum inside of her and that she wanted me to pull out and cum all over her tits, before taking the penis back into her mouth and sucking him some more.

For some reason the thought of cumming all over my BS's tits actually turned me on more than the thought of cumming inside of her and I just instictively looked down at those beautiful breasts as the giggled back and forth underneath me and that set me off and I could feel my orgasm building up in my balls and I knew that I was going to cum.

I quickly pulled my dick out of my BS and climbed on top of her and straddled her belly and pointed my hard soaking wet cock directly at those beautiful breasts and began jaking off.

BS quickly pulled her mouth off of my friends cock and quickly told him to suck my dick. It took him a second or two but my friend leaned down in front of me and slid his lips onto my cock and I pulled my hand away from it as I let him start sucking me.
>>
>>677245196
it is natural. there's no proof that it isn't natural. media tells you it isn't? is that what your going with? its far more common than you realize.
>>
>>677245203
Refer to
>>677245321
>>
File: types-of-pussy-4chan.jpg (49 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
types-of-pussy-4chan.jpg
49 KB, 600x583
>>677244603
stop being a faggot
>>
>>677245321
most of the time when you see BS it means BULLSHIT. finding out what those letters mean is pointless outside of the story..
>>
>>677244790
some faggot had wife
>>
>>677245377
>natural to want to fuck small children.
If you're a homo and you want to fuck people of your gender that's the age of consent fine, what the fuck ever

But if you seriously see a 13-14 year old or younger, and think "Gee. I should fuck that, and it'll be no one's business" Do as the gif instructs.
>>
>>677245576
Well no shit fucknut. I don't think he's talking about his bullshit making him fuck his friend or whatever.

>But the story is probably bullshit
>>
>>677240328
someone please screencap all of this
>>
>>677245746
when i see children, i almost instantly want to ravage them, it's unbearable at times, but i can't help it. i don't think there's anything i can do about it
>>
I can't believe I just came to text. Good story
>>
>>677245746
Act in a movie no ones ever heard of before?
I have. My uncle won't let me tell anyone about it.
>>
>>677245746
i liked girls who were 13 when i was 13. those girls never stopped being attractive.. i like girls my own age.. but i still like the same things i did when i was 13. this is how it is for most men and they just deny it because of social stigma
>>
>>677245746
Haha krap nek
>>
>>677246048
it the details
>>
>>677245355

..cont..

Right away my BS started telling my friend to let me cum in his mouth and started reapeating to him all of the things she had been saying to me when she got me to swallow his cum.

I actually still wanted to cum on my BS's tits but the thought of cumming in my friends mouth was okay as well.

As soon as I thought about cumming in my friends mouth, it pushed me over the edge and past the point of no return. I warned my friend that I was about to cum, just in case he wanted to pull his mouth off my cock but he didn't but he did stop sucking me and just held the head of my penis in his mouth.

I hadn't had very many orgasm thus far in my life but this one was easily the most powerful I had ever felt and semen exploded out of my rock hard cock and into my friends mouth.

He never even tried to swallow but he did let me shoot 2 big spurts deep into his mouth before he could not take it anymore and pulled his mouth away from my penis.

I immdeately reached down and grabbed my dick and pointed it at the beautiful breasts in front of me as I started jacking off. One spurt did spray out onto those beaitufl globs of flesh but my BS reached around behind me and grabbed my ass and then pulled me forward and eagerly took my cock back into her mouth and began sucking me dry.

I could feel her sucking the cum right out of my dick as she lapped away at the tip with her tongue and while moaning with pleasure the entire time. From her moans, you would think, my cum was the greatest thing she ever tasted.

My Bs sucked me completley dry and did not pull her mouth off my cock until I had gone completely limp and by then she had also reached down between her legs again and was masturbating furiously.
>>
>>677246188
ayy lmao
>>
>>677245746

Funny thing is from an animalistic stand point 14-19 is prime mating range. Young and strong and are able to bear a child. Not validating the action cause it will fuck up a little ones head but as far as the actual want, it is more natural than you think.
>>
>>677246188
some do and some don't like little girls pedo
>>
>>677231506
She hates your guts. Just so you know
>>
File: Fuckingdoit.gif (697 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
Fuckingdoit.gif
697 KB, 500x323
>>677246015
I've told you
>DO AS THE GIF INSTRUCTS
>>
File: 1429508025010.gif (3 MB, 160x220) Image search: [Google]
1429508025010.gif
3 MB, 160x220
>>677246428
or this one
>>
>>677245915
I'm sorta doing this but copying and pasting everything on google docs
>also fixing the grammatical errors
>>
>>677246428
i think hes just going to keep ravaging them instead.. nice try tho. go be a hero somewhere else.
>>
>>677246188
>I liked girls who were 13 when I was 13
No shit. That's normal faggot.
>I still like the same things I did when I was 13
Well good fucking thing I suppose. No woman in her sexual prime in a legal age will be interested in your ninja turtles and racecar bed you fucking pedo loser.
>>
>>677246428
i want to, but i'm a coward and as such will never have the guts to anhero. i just don't want to hurt children... i love children, but i can't help feel sexually attracted to them. so much sexual attraction it's almost violent
>>
>>677246188
>This is how it is for most men...
Just keep telling yourself that faggot.
>>
>>6772467053 but it all goes away when you fap
>>
>>677246705
or just cut your balls off
>>
>>677246686
Im not following this argument at all, but I happened to read this and kekd a little.
>>
File: Seriouslyfaggot..gif (803 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
Seriouslyfaggot..gif
803 KB, 500x211
>>677246705
>I don't want to hurt children
IF YOU FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WILL NEVER HURT A CHILD. I FUCKING PROMISE.
>>
>>677246686
But it's a fuckin sweet car
>>
>>677246991
Dance with another man? I don't understand...
>>
>>677246266

..con..almost done....there shall be no dinosaurs...

When she pulled my cock out of her mouth she immediately turned to my friend and told him to fuck her.

My friend had been waiting for this and quickly jumped between her legs. She kept fingering her cunt right up until she felt my friends penis , then she pulled her hand away and my friend immediately shoved his hard cock into her and started fucking her right away.

She was grinding her hips wildly beneath my friend as he rammed his hard little cock into her and I looked on in amazement.

My BS looked over at me, cupped her breasts in her hands and wiggled them at me and told me to suck them for her.

I was dying to do this and I dove right in and took one of her nipples into my mouth while fondling and squeezing her breasts with my hands.

My friend did not want to be left out of this so he leaned down and took her other nipple into his mouth and began to suck it as well.

This just drove my BS fucking mental and her head began rolling from side to side on her shoulders and was now thrusting her hips right up off of my matress to meet my friends thrusting cock sending his penis as deep into her cunt as it would go and causing their soaking wet pubic areas to slap together over and over again.

Even with all this she managed to reach down between her body and my friends and furiously began rubbing her clit and within seconds she was reaching her climax as well.

She let out a huge grunt the fiilled the entire house and every muscle in her body tightented up as she reached around my friend and pulled him into her as deep as he would go and just held him there as she started to orgasm.

She held him deep inside of her for almost 30 seconds as her body spasmed and shivered over and over again, from her incredible orgasm.
>>
File: idgaf.jpg (622 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
idgaf.jpg
622 KB, 1920x1200
>>677246991
Dude chill. Fucking edge lord over here with all the edgy suicide gifs.
>>
wtf kind of thread is this
>>
>>677246686
this guy is so mad that someone is getting laid with hot young puss in his race-car bed while in a ninja turtle costume, while he probably cant get shit.
>>
>>677247206
there better be fucking dinosaurs shakespear
>>
>>677247206
Good to know anon
>>
>>677247337
No, there's fucking kids and a babysitter. :)
>>
>>677247310
Kinda want to find out how many suicide gifs he has
>>
File: leavethemalone.jpg (49 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
leavethemalone.jpg
49 KB, 300x201
>>677247122
Quit imagining your dancing men, and focus on the bitch with a hand gun.

Actually, dance with a man, be a faggot, but for god fucking sakes leave the children alone.
>>
>>677247625
Kek. Enough I'm sure.
>>
File: 1418327497786.gif (2 MB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
1418327497786.gif
2 MB, 500x324
>>677247625
me too
>>
>>677247625
Really the only reason I have been monitoring this thread.
>>
>>677247310
>>677247625
Saving them as I go along.

This is more entertainment than anything at this point.
>>
>>677247692
fuck ALL the children? i mean, i guess w/e
>>
>>677247337
dude, he's William King, haven't you heard? anyway, i left 45 minutes ago to fap, fapped, came back, and its STILL not done. I'm going to bed.

OP, i hope you saved these posts, maybe you can post them all at once instead of over the course of 31/2 GOD DAMN HOURS.

Thanks for sharing, though. hot story. night all!
>>
>>677247206

..cont..

This had gotten my friend really close to orgasm as well so as soon as she loosened her grip on his ass her really started ramming his cock into her.

She just laid there completely limp allowing my friend to pound away at her cunt while I sucked her tits and pinched and pulled on her nipples.

This didn't last long though becasue within seconds she started getting all worked up all over again and began thrusting her pussy onto my friends cock even more powerfully than before.

As my BS's body locked up as she reached her second orgasm, and she pulled my friend deep inside of her, he started cumming as well and let out a loud grunt and started pumping her pussy full of his cum.

As they came down from their orgasms they went completly limp and my friend laid right on top of her and his limp dick plopped our of her cum drenched cunt.

I rolled right up beside them and pressed my naked body into theirs and all three of us started kissing each other.

We kissed until we started getting energized again but before we could get too horned up my BS said that that was enough for tonight and slid out from under my friend and suggested to us that we should all shower together and then it was time for me and my friend to go to bed.

We were very dissappointed but after that incredible night we weren't complaining too much so we all got into the shower and washed off and as we climbed into bed, the babysitter let us fondle and suck on her tits for about 2 minutes before standing back up and telling us to go to sleep..

I only had her as a babysitter for another year or so but I had sex with her 9 more times. 3 of them were with that same friend as well and she also got me to suck off 2 of my other friends in front of her as well.
>>
>>677247692
You want me to kill a woman? That seems counter productive to not hurting anyone.
>>
File: 1429581829466.jpg (168 KB, 611x608) Image search: [Google]
1429581829466.jpg
168 KB, 611x608
>>677247692
>>
>>677247799
>>677247817
refer to
>>677247826
>>
>>677247960

I missed out on this entire thread while I was writing that story. Now I gotta go back and read it all..looks pretty amusing. Espacially the stuff from the butthurt guy I called a virgin earlier.
>>
>>677247973
You look to the 30's for support of your sexual mental incapacities?
Jesus you pedos really push the bullshit
>>
>>677244006
my girlfriend is a 21
>>
>>677248155
Wow anon that story was incredible. Definitely did me some good. Thanks man.
>>
>>
>>677247960
That's the end right?
>>
Anon this story got me going.
>>
>>677247871
it not as long as that 8hr wincest thread bewteen twins bro and sis ,then mom
>>
>>677248367
No, definitely not. It is clearly not the end.
Just keep waiting.
>>
>>677248367
nah waiting on the dragons, theyre suppose to be coming soon
>>
>>677247960
>mfw no dinosaurs
>>
>>677248367
Yeah dude, crikey we can finally go to sleep after everything. You're a trooper and so is everyone else that followed this thread.
>>
File: 1382719277516.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1382719277516.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>677247960
Good stuff
>>
>>677248367
fucking hope so
>>
i beg someone to archive this
>>
>>677237163

I've written other stories on Nifty dot org
>>
>>677248815
Change the URL from boards.4chan.org to fgts.jp
You're welcome
>>
>>677247960
Did someone cap all this
>>
>>677248688
Ha thanks man, you've got some great storytelling skills! Just gotta work on that grammar but in the end who cares right? >You're on 4chan after all
>>
>>677248935
I screand capd it all on mobile, somewhere yall want me to upload the pics? Or want me put them all together into one big pic?
>>
>>677248972
Fuck, i hate when i mess up green texting
>>
>>677249044
Imgur will probly work
>>
>>677246653
how is that going?
>>
>>677249098
>
>>
>>677249044
Do it quick negro
>>
>>677249098
how do you even mess up something so simple? lol
>>
>>677249142
I got everything so far
Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 51

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.