Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

UNPOPULAR OPINIONS: >Anything outside of Asexual, bisexual,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 35
File: vlcsnap-2015-02-16-07h49m53s184.png (317 KB, 512x409) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-02-16-07h49m53s184.png
317 KB, 512x409
UNPOPULAR OPINIONS:

>Anything outside of Asexual, bisexual, Gay, straight or lesbian is fake
>Trans, all of them, should be killed
>Any one with autism that cannot function with out aid in society, should be put to death
>people buying electronics such as a computer, cell phone, gaming console etc should be put under a test to see if they remotely know anything about that device
>everyone should take 4 additional electives in Highschool for real life events, changing a tire,cooking on a minimum budget, how to clean clothes, balance a check book or how to deal with a child at 4 AM
>all rap music should be banned in the US
>the AOC should be lowered to 14 in the US
>alcohol should be banned from the US
>all drugs should be legalized.
>dragon ball Z is shit
>>
You're disgusting..
>>
>>675398942
aaaaaaaaah thanks <3
>>
>>675398724
>>Anything outside of Asexual, bisexual, Gay, straight or lesbian is fake
Sure

>>Trans, all of them, should be killed
No

>>Any one with autism that cannot function with out aid in society, should be put to death
I don't see anything wrong with this one actually
>>people buying electronics such as a computer, cell phone, gaming console etc should be put under a test to see if they remotely know anything about that device
Who gives a shit?

>>everyone should take 4 additional electives in Highschool for real life events, changing a tire,cooking on a minimum budget, how to clean clothes, balance a check book or how to deal with a child at 4 AM
Agree

>>all rap music should be banned in the US
It's shit but who cares?

>>the AOC should be lowered to 14 in the US
Sure

>>alcohol should be banned from the US
No

>>all drugs should be legalized.
Not all of them

>>dragon ball Z is shit
100% agree
>>
>>675398724
Reeses is the worst of all chocolates
>>
>>675398724
I think 15 would be fair
>>
>>675399752
>trans
why? because people who are trans almost 90% of them are special snowflakes and want attention.

>rap
because niggers like it, there for more nigger commit crime.
I find rap one of the problmes

>>675399963
2nd

>>675400020
I wanted to say 12 but then I realized I would sound pedo, and that's because by time you're 12 you're having urges to kiss girls and so on. So if you figure out how your pee pee works in her little wet hole, then by all means, fuck.
>>
>>675398724
How about we remove it completely?
>>
>>675400322
>trans
People should be able to express themselves however they want. You just need to ignore it.

>rap
That's a somewhat valid point. I guess it depends on the kind of rap. The pure hardcore rap is utter shit.
>>
>>675401007
Kek
>>
>>675398724

>alcohol should be banned in the US
>all drugs should be legalized

what
>>
OP, if all drugs are legalized then alcohol is also legal. I say legalize it all, let natural selection take its course and fuck the rest. Otherwise I agree with pretty much your entire post, other than sexuality. I don't think anything but heterosexuality should be allowed, and I don't say that as some close minded fag so fuck all of you
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1161x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1161x288
>>675401309
Lol weed guys
Its current year bro
>>
>>675401552
Except alcohol doesnt kill you, it kills other people.
>>
True
It's weird and unnatural but still a freedom that should not be touched
I used to think that years ago, but they don't live that long. Personally I have never seen an autist outside of a school
That's just stupid and would hurt the economy
Fair enough
Why, it's just a form of music it's not hurting anyone, ease up Hitler
16, 14 is to young what are u a pedo?
Haha they tried it once and didn't work. Also what's your problem with having some fun?
I am okay with this, just have it regulated
It's a child's show what do you except
>>
>>675398724
Asexual is fake as well, an excuse for ugly people
>>
>>675401552
> I don't think anything but heterosexuals should be allowed
I have news for you mate, your gay how's the self hate going?
>>
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BOY PUSSY YO FUCKING DERANGED BASEMENT DWELLERS. Just because women turn you down in real life doesn't mean you have to be a faggot.
>>
>>675401043
Thinks people should be allowed to express themselves wants to make rap illegal.
Fucking hypocrite, why do all of you neckbeards hate rap so much? Is it because the Chad that made your life hell listened to it?
>>
>>675401007
>edgy pedo among us

I think children are as innocent as they can come till they hit the age of puberty than it's ok. If they understand even a little of what the body is able to do, that is fully on them

>>675401043
It's not about ignoring a trans faggot, it's about getting them to shut up about it. I can understand you don't feel comfy in your own body, but announcing to the world you're actually a girl and demand to be treated as one makes you a whiny little cunt and no one wants that.

>rap
Some rap, or hiphop. Like a lot of good 90's version is chill as fuck. But then you got people like Lil Wayne who just need to die

>>675401309
Basically, we've had alcohol for a long time. It can kill. It can cause liver damage. It's what killed my grandfather and my grandmother. It makes you do the dumbest fucking things possible. Makes you an asshole, abusive, can kill you, make you black out and more

As for drugs, what if people started doing them? said "well I did weed, but lets see what coke can do." then meth, then crack and then heroin. Now, they are the worst drugs yes, HOWEVER, then people start to OD, then we have people realizing how bad it is, and will stop doing them. But drugging another person is still illegal, as in like "drug rape"

>>675401552
>is gay
>self hate
>hates gays
Dood, you make no real sense. But then again, you could of gone to church and realize "how bad being gay is! It will damn you to hell!" and so on which is all full of shit. As gay goes, there's nothing wrong with it. My cousin is gay. he's the nicest man I've ever met.

>>675401794
Most of this I can explain with
People take things to seriously and need to chill the fuck out.
As for AOC, I do agree it sounds pedo, but at the same time, my friend is in prison because he dated a 17 year old girl, he's 31 and she said he rapped her. Now he's got at least 15 years in prison.
>>
>>675401915
I wouldn't doubt it but at least it's better than saying you're hypersexual, or you're demisexual. at least they can say they get no pleasure from it

>>675402223
>No such things
dood, almost everyone that uses "boi pussy" is literally just saying it, it's just an internet slang and if any one does take it seriously, they are an idiot. I say it like I say the word nigger.
>>
>>675398724

You mean autistic opinions
>>
>>675402887
>hypersexual

so basically you're a slut but made up a whole new fancy word as if that excuses you from being a slut.

fucking millenials. and wtf is demisexual?
>>
>>675402689
I've said it before. There is no such thing as 'consent'. If parents were to stop nurturing children to believe that they shouldn't be touched by another child or stranger then they wouldn't get traumatized if they are 'abused'.
There would be less kidnappings. Less trauma. And those who don't identify with the pedophilia 'disease' but still like (loli or shota) can do so in peace.
>>
>>675399963
3rd
>>
>Owning guns for self defence should be encouraged
>LGBT is cancer and needs to be terminated
>military service should be obligatory in order to be cosedered a member of the society
>Mudslimes should be killed
>>
Nutela is shit
>>
>>675400322
Wouldn't that mean though that anyone could have sex with a 14 year old? I think the issue is the fact that girls of that age are easily manipulated. Apparently after doing a quick Google search however, it appears that the lowest age of consent in the world is Mexico at 12.
>>
>>675403188
hue hue hue
post better ones than faggot

>>675403330
I LOVE YOU THANK YOU! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL SOMEONE

No seriously, this one kid says he's Hypersexual, and I told him that is a coined turned for dumbasses who are just sex addicts. Sure, you can mentally get attached to anything and you can detach yourself too. But he thinks that it's real. And I told him it's the same thing as saying I identify as a female since I was a child. No you don't. That's fucking full of shit. You're parents are just losers.
>demisexual
"A person who is demisexual; Sexually attracted to people only after a strong emotional bond has been formed"
In other words, fucking bi.

>>675403565
I do agree, but if they don't want it, that should be enough for them. I don't make people do what they don't want

>>675404462
1. yes
Also hunting, as long as it's for food, sport is fucking gross
2. I agree, I would be ok with it if they weren't trying to be so "open" and annoying with it. No one cares
3. eeew fuck no.
fucking hate the gov and the military, plus, I'm a pussy. I would never be able to deal with it. And I'm ok with admitting it
4. You have redeemed yourself.
>>
>>675404661
Not completely true. There are some countries that say as low as 7 or none at all. Also for the Sea, which is not a country, it is the law of the Captain and if they say sure I don't care, guess what, you can fuck whoever!
>>
>>675401552
I believe harm reduction is better than prohibition. Check this video out. Very insightful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJUXLqNHCaI&ab_channel=Kurzgesagt%E2%80%93InaNutshell

Then this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg&ab_channel=Kurzgesagt%E2%80%93InaNutshell

It gives a very good perspective on the issue.
>>
>>675401043
>You just need to ignore it.
push your soft dick degeneracy somewhere else faggot
>>
>any children born with an obvious physical deformity should go right into the bio-hazard container
>if you are a single mother and you have had more than 2 children taken away from you, you have to have your tubes tied.
> if you cross-dress or identify as the opposite sex, or identify as no sex/otherkin, into the mental institute you go
>all electronic wubwub shit-tier music shold be banned
>make it illegal for kids under 14 to access the internet
>religious faith of any kind should be abolished
>outdoor/survival education should be mandatory in schools
>any kid mildly/ severely obese adults mandatory dieting plan/physical
>if parents feed their kids into obesity, they lose the right to take care of them.
>>
>>675402689
>until the age of puberty
Ok. But did you know that some boys start getting erections at a younger age than 12? Not sure about girls though.
>>
>>675405711
>if you are a single mother and you have had more than 2 children taken away from you, you have to have your tubes tied.

Completely agree but it shouldn't be 2. 1 should be enough for sterility. The public would be generally against it however because it is eugenics after all.
>>
>The circumcision is the best way to prevent the nasty habit of the self-rape1. Also, the foreskin it's useless, like the appendix2.
>A male circumcised is a hardworking man3.
>The circumcision reduce the penile cancer and another diseases4.

Bibliography:

1. H. Kunkel John, Behavioral Theory in Sociology: Essays in Honor of George C. Homans, Transaction Publishers, 1977; p.321.

2. A. Salam, Muhammad, Principles & Practice of Urology: A Comprehensive Text, Volume 2, Universal-Publishers, 2003; pp.654-657.

3.Lockman, Zachary, Workers on the Nile: Nationalism, Communism, Islam, and the Egyptian Working Class, 1882-1954, American Univ in Cairo Press, 1998; pp.211-215.

4. Marcus, Frederick, Cancer Systems Biology, Bioinformatics and Medicine: Research and Clinical Applications, Springer Science & Business Media, 2011; pp. 245-248.
>>
>>675406148
Can't tell if you're serious, but ok.
>>
>career women destroy families
>liberal is a mental illness
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 425x671) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 425x671
>>675406586
W-Why you say that?
>>
>>675406713
https://www.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/4bj1c9/working_parent_vent/
>>
>>675398724

Blah blah blah I'm a pedophile blah blah blah

>maybe no one will notice
>>
>>675405711
1. lol yes
2. lol yes
3. lol yes
4. but what would define as shit cause honestly, that could be any one.
5. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS THE FUNNIEST ONE!
6. eh, i mean, i do 1/2 agree, allowing a person to believe is ok, but how extreme, is what I don't like. And I bet that's what you think too.
7. thank you.
8. LOL YES
9. ^

>>675405787
yeah so that would be more difficult I suppose, but if they enjoy it, then ask them, and if they want to try it out for the first time, I say let them. I mean it's not a drug, it's not something that can kill them, it's something that feels good. So why not allow everyone to enjoy it? From 1 perspective, if a child can handle it, then ok. And that's not to sound pedo. I know children who have watched very adult movies with sex scenes, and they are fine.

>>675406148
tldr

>>675406713
please stop twilight human avatar fagging

>>675406852
LOL It's not about that. It's about living a in a world with few to no labels. /b/ use to call you out on shit if you called yourself anything but straight. They use to thrive on it. Specially if you were a pedo. If you were/are one you would be in the secret club house. Now? People on /b/ are fucking pussies to everything and scream MODS when they can. You don't belong here if all you're going to do is call someone out about that. you are what makes /b/ bad. Stop being a little whiny bitch and get over it.
>>
>>675399963
u monster
>>
>>675398724

>All drugs should be legalized

kek
>>
>>675406849
dank replies
>>
>>675407533
read the rest of the thread CTRL F death and you should find it.
>>
>>675407503
>tldr

I find the redneck.
>>
>>675407806
Just becaise I didn't want to read a lot in that, doesn't mean I'm a redneck. Everything the twilightfag was saying was dumb.
>>
>>675407678
Those people are delusional. They just wanna feel better all the time. Keep patting their own backs. Fuck those feminists.
>>
>>675407533
Portugal has decriminalized every drug and it's going pretty well for them.
>>
>>675398724
>ban alcohol
>legalize all drugs

I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into with that policy about killing all autistic people op...
>>
>>675403565
no fuck you pedo jesus christ
>>
>>675405711
Also i would like to add if you are a poorfag, and spread your seed too much, you should be castrated.
>>
>>675398724
You opened my mind and read it like a book.
>>
>>675407503
you need to die too many LOLS
>>
>>675406134
honestly thinking about it you are right 2 is too many.
>>
>>675398724
i agree with you, except that dragonball is good. do you mean the anime? or the manga? ever look into berserk? berserk is awesome.
>>
>>675407924
>Everything the twilightfag was saying was dumb.

At least teach us why is dumb

>b4 because I say!
>>
>>675407971
and this isn't to be "an edge" lord. After some time, you realize how terrible something is for you and you stop using it. You can legally buy vanilla syrup and it has alcohol in it. Know how old you gotta be? You don't. You can get drunk off it too. Just go get a lot, claim your making a lot of cupcakes if asked or just simply say"It's none of your biz"

Still. There are more harmful substances out there alone that can kill you than alcohol. See the ingredients to meth. Most under your sink

to create a mustard gas/bomb, bleach and ammonia I do believe and they are pretty easy to get

>>675408210
It sounds dumb, but at the same time, they can both be profited from, and I believe that drugs can be easier to do so.

>>675408354
yup

>>675408396
It was just easier to express my self in text.

>>675408555
I never liked both. But I can't argue too much on it cause I did grow up watching yugioh and pokemon and still today.
But, when they drag a fight on for 3 god damn days, I mean come on.
Aside from that, Bleach got boring, fast, so did Naruto.

>>675408741
bc no one is going to read all that stuff is all. maybe later.
>>
>>675408354
What? Am I doing something wrong? Excusing the fact that this IS indeed a thread to post your opinions, what point were you upset with?
>>
File: 1407901193402.jpg (4 KB, 88x125) Image search: [Google]
1407901193402.jpg
4 KB, 88x125
>>675407503
>>675405711

The problem with killing/discarding autist, deformed, retarded or generally failed babys its that people tend to have an emotional latch to this creature that they have been nurturing and loving since before it was born.

Obviously, if everybody did it, or somehow we told these people that they are not "viable" then it would be easier for the parents, but then someday some redneck supremasist starts questioning why his neighbour's son with pectus excavatum got allowed to live, instead of his inbred excuse of a human being.
Or worse, some blue eyed golden-haired german starts the eugenics debate, and in less than a decade we are at the Captaing America ideal again.

Sure, its the best for our species, but if any of you faggots managed to ever have a baby, would YOU be ready to sacrifice your son just because he has a 23% chance of having cancer in his mid 20s?
>>
>>675408850
>bc no one is going to read all that stuff is all. maybe later.

Did you mean the bibliography?
>>
>>675408850
i never understood the appeal with naruto, knights over ninjas imo. berserk is awesome as fuck. and yeah, the anime, the original anime, was a crock of shit to make money of off the mangas story. however, dragonball kai is perfect in terms of a dragonball anime.
>>
File: 1449302006543.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1449302006543.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>Sometimes I think we would have been better off if Hitler had won
>>
>>675407503
>a normal human being that would never ruin a small childs life is whats ruining your precious little gem
Face it, you're a loser
>>
>>675409165
I believe another problem is that kids with autism often aren't diagnosed with autism until an older age. At this point parents would already be too attached to their children and the child would be old enough to realize "oh shit, i'm going to be killed!".
>>
>>675409457
What makes you think that? He was extremely close after all. No one was really slowing him down much because they were afraid a second world war would happen. Had he not decided to invade Russia, it is highly like he would have succeeded.
>>
>>675410054
*likely
>>
>>675410054
I like the idea of freedom, liberty, and what not, but I don't think it's attainable through organized government.
Hitler at least recognized this, but realized there are greater things at stake, and to further human progress should be our ultimate goal, not power games
>>
>>675398724
agreed apart from alcohol and drugs OP. Sure, alcohol should be more moderated, and some good drugs should be more readily available and legal, but not everything.
>>
>>675409165
natural selection at its best. people will need to be more competitive to survive. end of story.
>>
>>675409165
1. I know a guy who is also 23/24 and he bugs the literal shit out of me. I cannot stand being around him at all. His mother is at her wits end. She tells me all the time that she wants to put him some where. He is mentally 7. He basically only listens to maybe his mom and then whatever I say, is gods word. I could tell him to kill himself and he would do it. I'm not even kidding.

and yes, I would be ready to sac my child to our lord and savior Cthulhu!
Regardless, they are nothing more than a burden on our lives. Why would I want to be 60 years old and my son tells me he shit himself again and forgot how to clean it up for the 100th time that month. Fuck it, I'm not doing that. Once your child is old enough to do most things, they should understand, their parent will not always be there. Fuck, I just lost my grandmother and my mom is a fucking wreck. but she knows that we can do it, she knows that we will be ok. I've been crying a lot too. But aside from that, you get the point.

>>675409340
basically

>>675409451
I was reading it and even after some time I got so sick of naruto because it was filler after filler and it got so damn boring. Fight, die, come back to life, then do that process over and over again

>>675409457
I 1/2 agree

>>675409852
Don't get me wrong tho anon, it's not that I think we should all be allowed to "fuck a child" no, not at all, I don't think I ever could. In my mind? Maybe so. But outside, in the real world, I see a child playing, I am on the same boat. I don't want to throw their "innocence" away.
but then again, what is that famous 80's book based on a future about that? or like that? Like a disdain utopia or something. A friend of mine was telling me about it, but I can't remember.

Sex is apart of life. It can create life, wreck a life, make it more exciting, and as soon as you understand it, you want it. As soon as you get it, you enjoy the fuck out of it and you want it more and more. TBC
>>
>>675410404
Interesting take.
>>
TBC>>>
I've not met a single person who hasn't said "sex is a horrible thing!" because sex is great with almost any one. As my sister said "I like my pussy to be eaten. And I want it to be. A guy expects a blow job, I expect something too!"
We have those kinda of conversations, it gets pretty bad at times lol.
>>
File: coraje wtf im reading}.jpg (41 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
coraje wtf im reading}.jpg
41 KB, 512x384
>>675410494
>basically

If you don't want at least read why I can say all that, then how fuck you can say "that is bullshit"????
>>
>Anime is trash. Not interesting or entertaining on any level

>Ignoring the fanbase, Undertale was a great game (this doesn't seem too popular on 4chan)

> feet>tits/ass

>Trump and Hilary are both doing good for the US as they're opening our eyes to the blatant lies and disgusting methods politicians use to get elected
>>
I love gore. Not really sexually, but just the look the pain it's all exciting. One time I tried to cut open my stomach and pussied out. But as far as I got gave me the best feeling I've ever had. I don't know. I wish someone would be my partner and give me burns and cuts and then hug me.
>>
>>675410494
This
But only because you were nurtured to believe it's wrong. Take a movie I saw were a guy with a mental disorder didn't know it was wrong to have sex with a little girl. Or one were it was a young boy and an older female. They had mental dieseases and didn't understand it was wrong. I'm not saying you should have a mental problem (even though that's what society deems it if you like children).

And the book is Lolita right?
>>
>>675411160
>trump and hillary are both doing good to the us/opening eyes to blatant lies

by telling us blatant lies
>>
File: 1436162709780.webm (3 MB, 280x420) Image search: [Google]
1436162709780.webm
3 MB, 280x420
>>675411224
This isn't an unpopular opinion. In fact, it's a pretty mainstream fetish
>>
>>675398724
>The earth is flat and anyone who thinks otherwise is denying concrete evidence like the fact that you can feel the earth is stationary
>Homosexuals curse the land in which they reside
>Drivers who leave more than 4 feet of space between their front bumper and the car in front of them should be fined
>You should be wise about everything you think, do or say because you will be judged by God at the end of your life
>marijuana is a medicinal plant but drug abusers should be fined
>people who seed torrents are idiots
>>
>>675410930
I smell a future god tier wincest greentext. go for it anon!
>>
>>675411160
>>675411467
please no more political discussions
go to >>/pol/ if you want that
>>
>>675411512
I know bondage is a thing. Not intresred. I just want to be hurt. Pain is bliss, wish there was a dating site for it
>>
>>675411664
I'm guessing your christian or some offshoot denomination thereof
>>
>>675411664
Op said "unpopular opinions" not "inaccurate facts"
>>
>>675410494
>>675411276
Sounds like Brave New World, though it's from the 30s.
>>
>>675411664
This has to be bait.....

please be bait
>>
File: swim away.png (21 KB, 2098x854) Image search: [Google]
swim away.png
21 KB, 2098x854
>>675411087
>2AM in the morning
ATM i cannot explain a whole lot and going off fumes. I should be in bed, but if I say it is, I normally have a reason behind it, if I remember anon, I shall post it

>>675411160
1. What is your source of media/entertainment
I do 1/2 agree because almost all SJ is trash

2.eh, 1 of the creators came from that trash comic on the internet I can't think of

3. anal

>hillary is good
dude, she is 2faced as shit

>>675411276
>lolita
No, that's not it. My friend isn't online, if he gets on, he'll tell me, just messaged him on skype

>>675411224
endorphins in the blood causes you to stimulate, which is why often you hear people loving BDSM/Whipping. See the house Ep where House slits his wrists enough to release them but not enough to kill himself

>>675411664
>1
Not reading the rest after saying that. You literally loose all credibility

oh wait the rest of it, I swear is this bait?

>>675411704
no. I've never done anything with my sister nor will I the most I've seen are her boobs and no thanks. I've seen her in panties and a bra, and that's as much as I want to see. EEEH no thanks anon
>>
>>675408956
Don't be so defensive. I was saying I agreed with you.
>>
>>675411749
That's bondage buddy. I'm sure there are plently of dating sites and forums if you look around long enough
>>
File: image.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
image.png
386 KB, 667x670
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
File: 10572-16899-14073.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
10572-16899-14073.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>675411730
>thread about opinions
>"no politics pls"

That's like making a porn thread and saying "nothing perverted please"
>>
File: 1407961987143.jpg (62 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1407961987143.jpg
62 KB, 375x500
>>675410494
I agree, thought only in extreme and severe cases of mental retardation or incapacitation. Autists should be allowed to live, just let the government find jobs for them and explain parents that they should try to normalize them instead of making them think they are "special", in the good sense (Thought the problem in most of these cases its that you HAVE to depend on the population to do what they must...and they wont.)

Also, lets not forget that we are talking about LIVES here, flawed ones, but their relatives will still suffer a lot if you kill their baby. Unless you want to systematically lie to every one of these unfortunate parents, you will need a speech to convince them that ignorance of the live they will live if the kid stays alive its better than the crippling pain of not knowing what it could have been.

Sorry if the grammar's bad, duolingo can only teach you so much.
>>
>>675411730
how about go fuck your self for impeding MUH second amendment rights!
>>
>>675411749
literal definition of bondage buddy kek
>>
>>675398724
>all drugs should be legalized
>implying alcohol isn't a drug

You should take your own advice on autists OP and kys
>>
>>675412195
Shut up, Jim.
>>
>>675412243
>>675412288
just every time someone mentions the presidential race it devolves into a shouting match that could easily be its own thread entirely
>>
>>675408956
>>675412042
Sorry meant to reply to
>>675408226
>>
>Pokken is 2016 GOTY fighting

>>675412195
Can we have buttsecks?

>>675412269
I was in Sped my entire life due to having severe ADHD and EBD. I saw the worst of the autistic and aspie and so on. A dude thru a desk at a teacher man. It was scary shit.

>>675412399
>implying that they shouldn't all be banned
I primarily think that all drugs SHOULD be illegal unless they cannot actually kill you IE shrooms, acid and weed, and maybe some other smaller hallucinogenic drugs.
>>
>>675398724
>balance a check book
it's 2016 who uses a fucking check book
>>
>>675412520
SHUT UP, FUCK YOU CUCK
>>
File: 1394559632736.png (8 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1394559632736.png
8 KB, 363x364
>>675403565
>There is no such thing as 'consent'
>If parents were to stop nurturing children to believe that they shouldn't be touched by another child or stranger then they wouldn't get traumatized if they are 'abused'.

>If people didn't tell kids being randomly grabbed off the street and fucked by a greasy ball of fat is bad, they'd be cool with it

There is no way this is not bait
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 440x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 440x304
>>675412506
Come at me, Dwight.
>>
>>675412032
>>675411704
so you have seen her tits eh? story?

and all wincest starts out with denial. but have avid conversation about sex and seeing body parts is the genesis of a good wincest. trust me one day you will see your sister naked and that will be it.
>>
File: 1407904068177.png (54 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1407904068177.png
54 KB, 184x184
>>675412598
Should have been difficult man, how you doing these days?
>>
>>675401007
>adults
This. I was sexually active by 6. Do not remove parental role though, as if my parents had done their job it would have been better for me
>>
File: 13932-10020-26455.jpg (64 KB, 554x603) Image search: [Google]
13932-10020-26455.jpg
64 KB, 554x603
There's nothing wrong with pedophilia.

And yes, I mean prepubescent pedophilia. There's nothing wrong with sexualizing and doing sexual things with children under the age of 13.
>>
>>675412981
damn the party van is on its way!
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>675412732
I'll blast your fucking brains out m8
>>
>>675399963
Reeses isn't a fucking chocolate you degenerate cunt, it's a peanut butter cup coated in fucking chocolate. Kys plz
>>
>US should legalize drugs and let natural selection take it's course
>The US should be divided into a sort of "modern feudalism" in which different areas of the country belong to specific classes. Keeps the scum away from the higher classes
>AOC should be 14
>sex needs to not be a taboo in American culture
>anything other than bi, les, or gay is fake
>Everyone carries a gun = less death by guns and less chance of terror
>America needs to de-Christianize their values

This repeats a lot of what OP said

Basically, controlled anarchy in the US
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 600x600
Systematic Chaos isn't nearly as bad as people think it is. To be honest if itPoE pt. 1 & 2 cuts out some parts and if we forget that Prophets of War is actually a thing it'd be pretty good. In fact, it holds one of Dream Theater's best songs, The Minister of Lost Souls.
>>
>sjws are fine, if that's how they feel they're gonna get women let em be
>most 4chan users are 14-25, the same demographic as the sjws, and converse and argue in the exact same manner
>4chan is also hugbox just in a really weird fucked-up way
>nothing the lgbt movement does will affect any of us normal people in significant ways
>the presidency is not a position to be feared. If you think Trump/Hillary is going to single-handedly ruin everything you are severely overestimating the power of the president
>the video game industry as a whole is currently making the highest average quality of video games ever
>>
>>675402689
>Basically, we've had alcohol for a long time. It can kill.
>It makes you do the dumbest fucking things possible. Makes you an asshole, abusive, can kill you, make you black out and more

>people start to OD, then we have people realizing how bad it is, and will stop doing them
>stop doing them

why wouldn't they stop drinking so much alcohol if it causes all of those horrible things?

have you ever had a rational thought?
>>
File: 1189487339012.png (568 KB, 770x524) Image search: [Google]
1189487339012.png
568 KB, 770x524
>>675401007
>>675403565
>>675412981
>>
>>675400322
Rap is just singing for people who can't sing. Also, fuck niggers
>>
>>675403330
H. Sapiens is hypersexual. That is a biologically accepted fact.
>>
>>675413300
>US should be divided into a sort of "modern fudalism"

We already are m8

What, do you need clearly labeled "zones" like out of the Hunger Games or something? The reason we make up stories like that is to keep people from realizing how close we are to it. "We aren't THAT bad, so clearly we have no economic gap issues, right? Right."
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 620x827
>>675413258
You don't fucking scare me. Talk to me when you've been on the cover of Men's Health, phaggot.
>>
For people asking or calling me a loser basically for not liking alcohol (yes this is OP), I almost got rapped by a drunk dude at Dragon con and beat up. And I'm a small white dude. Please no. Since then I've hardly touched the stuff and that was 3 years. I find it sad when people depend on drinking to have a good time. there are millions of options you could go for but you wish to kill your liver. OK

>>675412620
It was a basic concept, I agree it's dumb

>>675412790
Accidental phone pic I think I saw on her phone. I don't honestly remember.

I've never done anything with any of my siblings and don't plan on it. I'm anon anon, I would tell you if I did.
>one day
No, I'm sorry, I will never and never want it. I don't want to fuck my sisters. Stop being an inbred southerner

>>675412839
I do not understand what you're asking

>>675412981
As long as they consent and are willing to try it out.
I believe we should teach children about sex when WE feel they are ready.

>>675413140
No CP has been posted. talking about it is alright, technically the constitution says we can discuss anything we like.

>>675413300
1. yes
2. yes but it's basically already like that, it's called poor and rich and middle class
3. yeah
4. thanks you
5. lol I would like to see this
6. This, we aren't "born" to believe in god, we are taught to.

>INB4 the purge with this anon

>>675413443
Alcohol is basically the same equivalent as drugs. What it comes down to is that it's better to party and loose yourself on vodka than it is on anything else. If all drugs were seen as alcohol then everyone would be doing lines of a hookers ass. See my point? but people are afraid of what they don't understand, so weed is seen as this evil drug.
>>
>>675412641
Not bait at all. It's stone cold truth. A child's mind is like a sponge. It soaks up any information you feed the Child and causes them to believe it. I'm not saying it can be incepted with things that are proven (I'm holding up five fingers when really I'm holding up four). I'm saying that you can incept ideals into a Child's mind. (By saying it's okay to have sex or that there is no Deity)
>>
>>675413424
>sjws are fine, if that's how they feel they're gonna get women let em be
>most 4chan users are 14-25, the same demographic as the sjws, and converse and argue in the exact same manner
agreed
>4chan is also hugbox just in a really weird fucked-up way
there's no upvote/downvote and no rapid dleteing of anything that opposes the accepted viewpoint here tho
>nothing the lgbt movement does will affect any of us normal people in significant ways
untrue, they want LGBT values to be mainstream in society and to be taught in schools
>the presidency is not a position to be feared. If you think Trump/Hillary is going to single-handedly ruin everything you are severely overestimating the power of the president
the president doesn't have as much executive power as people think he does, but he does serve as the representative of our country and works with congress on all new legislation
>the video game industry as a whole is currently making the highest average quality of video games ever
I stopped getting 'into' gaming a few months back, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't most games now multiplayer, season pass, microtransactions, false advertising, SJW crybullying still in full force
>>
File: rainn-wilson-bppk0217.jpg (143 KB, 1600x1196) Image search: [Google]
rainn-wilson-bppk0217.jpg
143 KB, 1600x1196
>>675413724
You got muscle, but I don't see anyone calling YOU the Bassoon King. Don't test me, asshole. I'll shove this thing right up your ass.
>>
>>675413723
maybe I'm just a high functioning autist but yes, I think we should be divided into clearly labeled "districts" if you will
>>
>>675398724
i dont like Star Wars
>>
File: 3931---base_image_4.1424268477.jpg (133 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
3931---base_image_4.1424268477.jpg
133 KB, 800x600
>we need another crusade, this time not religiously motivated but by race, kill all trans, gays and blacks

>What would be better than slaughtering the inferior because you believe it would purify the land and or world and are motivated simply because you think it's right
>>
>>675414364
Don't worry anon, neither do I.
>>
>>675414042
except that's not true man. plenty of children have grown up where they were their parents/guardian's fucktoy and were never told anythign to make them believe that it was wrong, and they grow up to be very fucked up maladjusted adults
>>
File: 5f0.gif (1 MB, 512x519) Image search: [Google]
5f0.gif
1 MB, 512x519
>>675414364
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 325x244
>>675414190
I've taken larger things than that, cuck. Try me.
>>
File: 1451425192185.jpg (51 KB, 680x784) Image search: [Google]
1451425192185.jpg
51 KB, 680x784
>>675414469
>>
Disney is a monopoly
>>
>>675407503
Stop saying lol you fucking loser
>>
>>675398724
Damn OP i fucking hate you
>>
>>675414232
But that wouldn't be modern feudalism, now, would it? History has proven that the more obvious you make it people are inferior, the more they'll want to rise up and change things. The reason our current system works is hardly anyone realizes it's there.
>>
>>675414014
>Alcohol is basically the same equivalent as drugs. What it comes down to is that it's better to party and loose yourself on vodka than it is on anything else. If all drugs were seen as alcohol then everyone would be doing lines of a hookers ass. See my point? but people are afraid of what they don't understand, so weed is seen as this evil drug.

what the fuck is your logic here? none of your sentences lead into the other. example:

>Alcohol is basically the same equivalent as drugs.
ok sure, alcohol = drugs
>What it comes down to is that it's better to party and loose yourself on vodka than it is on anything else.
so alcohol is not = drugs? you just contradicted yourself.

clearly, the reason you've never had a rational thought is because you don't know how to make any kind of logical statement at all. were you able to pass high school algebra?
>>
>>675414418
and the mentally and physically incapable
disorders, deformities ,etc.
>>
>>675410054
He only opened the eastern front cuz Prescott Bush had recruited Smedley Butler to overthrow Roosevelt and install a fascist US gummint. He was betrayed in US and UK
>>
>>675414494
Prove it.
>implying no one told them later in life it was wrong.
>>
>>675398724
How do you live without be afraid of cutting yourself with all of those edges?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 2086x1260) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 2086x1260
>>675414586
Oh, I don't doubt it. Pam's bull must give you quite the workout when she's not around to take his load.
>>
>>675398724
Anon was so close until retard mcgee here wanted to legalize all drugs and ban alcohol? I suport the alcohol but its a fucking drug too dipshit. Also kys with 14 y/o god dammit anon
>>
>>675414418
>>675414824
I take it you're a pure-blooded Aryan with no disabilities whatsoever and in top shape?
>>
>>675413300
>us should legalize drugs blahblahblah
agreed
>us divided into modern feaudalism
already kind of is. you got jew yorkers and californians being cucked and rich, the souther cousin-fucking bible thumpers mixed in with niggers because they are all garbage, and deserve eachother
>AOC 14
agreed. 14y/o look like 1970's 20 year olds
>sex needs to not be taboo
don't see how it is taboo still. sex is everywhere
>anything other than bi, les or gay
what about hetero?
>everyone carries a gun
sure terrorism may go down, but gun deaths won't kek
>america needs to de-Christianize
totally agree

>controlled
>anarchy

pick one
>>
trans people piss me off. I understand if your poor and you couldnt afford the gender assignment surgery, but if your well off and still a cross dresser you should goto a psychiatrist.
>>
>>675414956
Sure, don't listen to me. Go rape your future children, and never let them know what's the matter
I mean Jesus you don't have to question everything man, there is no reason to fuck your own children except for your own lust
>>
>>675415024
I can dream
>>
>>675415034
controlled chaos then
>>
>>675413638
u r dum
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 236x236
>>675415008
What can I say, Im a Jim of all Trades.
>>
File: 17181-16303-22359.jpg (11 KB, 352x255) Image search: [Google]
17181-16303-22359.jpg
11 KB, 352x255
Post season 11 Simpsons, while not nearly as good as the originals, isn't as bad a show as it's made out to be.
>>
ITT: Lonely people
>>
>>675415429
it just doesnt have the same charm or wit
>>
>>675415312
>controll
>chaos

how can you control chaos? literaly an oxymoron
>>
>>675414635
thats not an unpopular opinion, that's fact yo. They are slowly buying shit up

>>675414678
LOL K

>>675414689
Ahhh, you made my boner harder

>>675414762
it made sense in my head, sorry, I really shouldn't be awake.

Basically, yes as 1 anon said that Alcohol is the equivalent of a drug cause it is just as bad as some. So it is equal to
>unbanning all drugs
>not banning alcohol

>algebra
Brah, tell me when you actually need it and then we will talk.

>>675414965
its not about being edgy, it's about what you have seen as a person in general. Every person I've seen that drinks too much, has died from it, or they have done stupid shit. So why should I want it around?

what else is really that edgy? Once you understand all the shit I've seen with gays, trans, autistic people, children, and more, you would completely understand it all.

>>675415017
It was more basied on a conversation my father and I had, which helped out a lot

>>675415034
>sex
because if you live in the south it's "BUT MUH RELIGION" shuttup...

>>controlled
>>anarchy
see the purge.

>>675415429
I think some of the writers came back from those seasons cause it's getting better and they've been doing more future based eps.
>>
>>675415644
That's why I said "not nearly as good as the originals"

Standalone it's fine
>>
>>675401309
Yeah, what the fuck
>>
>>675398724
You're a 20 year old white dude. I guarantee it.
>>
>>675415820
>>
>>675415185
Ok. Stop. I would never harm a little boy. If YOU were raised the way I'm saying Children should be raised. Do you really think you'd feel the way you are now? You really can't argue when you have a biased opinion. And if you didnt get the 'don't talk to strangers' talk, ended up having sex with one, then developed that opinion, it's still because someone told you it was bad.
>>
>>675402689
Go to sleep, Jacob it's past your bedtime.
>>
>>675404462
>3
Fuck no
>>
>>675416003
Eeew, that name is gross. No thats not my name sorry.
After I play some Pokken I will. I have a funeral to attend in the morning.
>>
>>675415704
idk what you're trying to say exactly but i think you're saying alcohol should be treated just like any other drug, which i totally agree with. i don't think all drugs should be legal, like maybe meth or pcp should be illegal just because of how likely they are to fuck your life up and fuck everybody else's life up around you, but alcohol should definitely be considered worse than weed. the only reason weed is illegal is because of the shit back in the early 1900s with the timber industry trying to shit on the hemp industry so they'd stay on top.

>tell me when you actually need it
so i take it you didn't pass?
>>
File: 2edz092.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
2edz092.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>675416129
Suuuuure it's not. Next thing you'll tell me is you DON'T write Lion King fanfic.
>>
>>675416268
>algebra
No I did, I just never have found a time at all to use it.
When are you going to need it in everyday life?
>>
>>675415704
>>>controlled
>>>anarchy
>>see the pudge

FUCKING KEK MY SIDES

The purge is so unrealistic it hurts
>>
>>675416397
Thats a thing?
Also, no, I don't even touch Fan fiction. If all you can do is that, than you prove you cannot write for shit and have to steal other ideas.
>>
>>675416524
It maybe, but it's the only real thing you can compare it too. I didn't say it was realistic or not.
>>
>>675415185
Or to introduce them in a safe loving way?
>>
>>675398724
9/10 dont really care about drugs, dont see legalizing helping but otherwise i agree with all good job YOU FAILED AT HAVING YOUR OPINIONS UNPOPULAR
>>
>>675416449
It's just like every other class you take in school. They make you take em all in case you land a job that requires one of them. This is what you call an approach at teaching. Is it good or bad? I'm not sure.
>>
Liking traps and futa is extremely gay
>>
>>675416951
>landing a job for history in which you will need to remember about things from the ming 13th dynasty shit
ok
>>
>>675402689
your grandparents were retards at handling alcohol and they deserve to have died because of it
>>
>>675417196
and you're an asshole. fuck off mate.
>>
>>675417275
yessssssss insult me, thats the best you can say because you know what i said was true
>>
>>675417143
You might. Maybe you're a writer for some PBS or History Channel (wait...) program. Who knows?
>>
>>675417390
No. I wont, no hate boner4U
>>
>>675417491
I could not see this ever happening.
>>
Gun laws are retarded
Weed, though it should be legal, is shit
>>
>>675415648
You need the chaos emeralds and two hedgehogs
>>
>>675417518
at least i can get a boner; your alcoholic grandpa cant.
>>
File: tryin to hard.png (26 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tryin to hard.png
26 KB, 1024x1024
>>675417903
hue hue
why are you trying so hard. Must you be edgy? Don't you have school in the morning?
>>
>>675417598
Well it does happen to a very, very, very small percentage of people.
Should everyone be taught this in school on the small chance they it happens to them? Yes.
>>
>>675417903
20 seconds off.
>>
>>675398724

>>Anything outside of Asexual, bisexual, Gay, straight or lesbian is fake

Kinds agree here

>>Trans, all of them, should be killed

Meh

>>Any one with autism that cannot function with out aid in society, should be put to death

Also kinda meh but still kinda agree

>>people buying electronics such as a computer, cell phone, gaming console etc should be put under a test to see if they remotely know anything about that device

Nah that's dumb. But people should just be more educated on what they're using.

>>everyone should take 4 additional electives in Highschool for real life events, changing a tire,cooking on a minimum budget, how to clean clothes, balance a check book or how to deal with a child at 4 AM

Yeah agreed. What home ec should actually be.

>>all rap music should be banned in the US

OK you're dumb

OK no you're a pedophile. But for real 17ish or somthin maybe but again I'd say only 14yo should be fuckin each other don't fuck with kids till they get their life together shit.

>>alcohol should be banned from the US

Why?

>>all drugs should be legalized.

Double why?! I would almost agree until you want meth over alcohol.

>>dragon ball Z is shit

It kinda is but ya know what? I like it anyways. It's super shit now and I know some of the old shit was too. It just has a close place to my heart so I stick by it anyways
>>
>>675398724
IMO op isnt a fag
>>
>>675418035
No, it starts next week. BTW it is medical school, so i get to tell old shits like your grandparents to stop abusing substances, and treat their addiction-related sicknesses and get rich while doing it.
>>
File: 1409687865026.jpg (141 KB, 431x620) Image search: [Google]
1409687865026.jpg
141 KB, 431x620
>>675416449
Algebra is the basis of all mathematics. You've been learning algebra since 2+2=4.
It's just presented in a manner in which you were only looking to solve one variable.

Also all drugs should be legalized, taxed, and should follow the same or harsher laws as alcohol with regards to driving, public intoxication, violence, and etc.
Banning alcohol solved nothing, just like banning cannabis and all the other drugs solved nothing.

Alcohol is a drug. Either you baited me real good, or you're retarded.
>>
>>675398724
>all drugs should be legalized.
???
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 255x197
HOW ABOUT SOME REAL UNPOPULAR OPINIONS (at least on /b/)
>Rap especially golden era hip hop is spectacular
>there are some admirable traits and qualities of urban gangs and their followers
>Love is the answer
>Doing things out of fear makes you a pussy
>God is real
>Humanity is magical
>Vidya is overrated
>Anime sucks dick
>Mecha is the only thing remotely watchable other than the obligstory DBZ and Naruto... And pokemon if you consider at americanized as fuck franchise to be Anime
>Traps are fucking disgusting and youre a fag if you like em

>Hitler DID do something wrong
>Jews are whatever not shit not good
>There is no Jewish Zion Conspiracy
>Its just richfags who call themselves jews in a retarded esoteric way
>Catholicism is the smartest branch of religion of any even though its still far as fuck from the truth
>Islam inheritly isnt wrong theres a lot of medeival islamic truths you should practice but todays followers are like any other sheeple of any other religion
>Dadrock.is not the best.thing to mankind
>Led Zeppelin is not the best band ever not.even close...
>The Beatles are terrible (except george harrison)
>New York sucks dick
>Germanic,Nordic and all other hurr durr wez.aryan races are nigger tier and only.got.their.superior cultures by vulturing it off of Superior Latin and celtic races
>Japanese culture is not that great
>its just the best.of all asians so more like best of a.bad situation
>Thr best race of women hail from australia
>STEM fields and their degrees are retarded
>Men are superior to women but not when we flaunt it
>Gamma is superior to alpha
>>
>>675418074
that's like saying "I want to be a mechanic better make all kids study cars"

>>675418173
>OK no you're a pedophile
read the rest of the thread and you will understand a lot better, it's not about "pedos" it's about the child understanding what age is right for them.

also 14=/= pedo, that is hebe

>drugs/booze
again, read the thread

>>675418190
<3

>>675418315
good luck anon. I hope you're a good doctor some day

>>675418323
Actually thank you anon, you helped me out by explaining it, I am just not in the right mind set as of right now.

>>675418344
see above post of you

>>675418361
>b8

>>675418516
god damn this b8 is juicy
>>
>there will never be a societally accepted cure for cancer.
>"fighting it" is too lucrative.
>it is the biggest scam of all time.
>>
>>675418074
I disagree with this view when it comes to college education. There's no need to be well rounded when you are trying to become specialized.

K-12 should focus on making you well rounded, and teaching you necessary skills to function in society (taxes, money management, basic skills such as cooking, etc).
>>
>>675418173
pedophilia only applies to prepubescent children. 14/yo are looking more and more mature as kids hit puberty at an earlier age as time progresses.
i think 14 is a reasonable age, as since i lost my virginity at 14, and know many other that have aswell.
>>
>>675418516
>the beatles suck (except george harrion)
TOPKEK
>New york sucks dick
New york is an awesome city. thats the unpopular opinion
>>
File: Haha. Nope..jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Haha. Nope..jpg
44 KB, 600x400
>>675418516
>God is real
>>
>>675419517
I believe he is but to what religion? Who knows. That's as far I take it at least
>>
>>675402689
>he rapped her
Damn nigga now I see why you wanna ban rap music
>>
>>675419785
what? What are you quoting?
>>
>>675418831
>read the rest of the thread and you will understand a lot better, it's not about "pedos" it's about the child understanding what age is right for them.

OK maybe I used harsh terminology but my argument was still that I feel as an adult you should leave people that young alone still simply on the fact that they need to still develop and grow and that while the sex itself is not some kind of abomination that they don't need to be tying themselves down or thinking in those kinds of terms these days

>>drugs/booze
>again, read the thread

Honestly I did and again I just feel you either back one or the other. Alcohol is the biggest of the gateway drugs and is worse then most drugs but still. But just cause its the worst doesn't make it the only problem. I think they should all be legal cause fuck you if you let it ruin you in all honesty I don't wana pay to keep you in a pen cause you can't stop smoking Crack or getting wasted. But otherwise make it all illegal
>>
>>675419951
>pedo point
I do agree with you.
I think they should, but if they are already playing with their dick or pussy, you might as well explain it all if you think they can handle it. I mean, kids see everything these days, teaching them about sexual activities, is just 1 more thing. Comparatively, it's not that bad to others.

>booze vs drugs again
Well, the idea that my dad and I had, was like how bars are and if you go outside of those areas, you can be arrested for it. Having crack/cocaine dens basically.
>>
>>675402689
>>675402505
Its not just old shit thats good you're just not listening to the right shit. Lil waynes new shit is wack-carter 3 was the shit tho fuck what you talking bout

Listen to earl sweatshirt,vince staples,kendrick lamar old shit, mf doom and the list goes on dont fuck wit thugger or future unless you in a party or something
>>
>>675419517
Not in the White man with a white beard with white robes living.on a cloud kinda way

More of a collective conscious kinda way
>>
there is plenty of great anime, the culture behind it (weeaboos, otaku, etc.) is absolutely fucking cancer and destroys its public credibility
>>
>>675420440
Yeah they should totally teach them and there's nothing wrong with 14 15yo fucking each other.

As for the dens and bars I'd agree but then they can't leave till its out of their system would be my counter argument to that. Meaning you couldn't leave a bar if you were even kinda drunk
>>
>Console gamers aren't the problem
Their systems are the ones holding gaming back
>I admire what Hitler tried to do
He just went about it the wrong way and was a TERRIBLE strategist
^ Got suspended for a speech I wrote on that in school
>Weed should be legalized IF governments grow it, sell it, and tax the SHIT out of it like they do with ma cigarettes.
Fuck your shady dealers, if you want it legal then the government gets to profit from your addiction.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 35

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.