Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

You are part of a young, small, but established civilization,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 29
File: 0.png (20 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
0.png
20 KB, 1550x869
You are part of a young, small, but established civilization, ruled by an autocratic leader.

Lately, the first dynasty of that archaic realm have been weakened by claimants, and society is plunging into chaos. A civil war has broken out.
You seize this opportunity to escape the tyranical grip of your masters, and decide to lead a tribe of your own into the unknown.

Let a new order be born out of your rule, and may your legacy live beyond the threads.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

General Rules:
- Pick a name for your tribe, and a preferred colour and send it into a direction to explore until you decide to Settle.
- Once Settled, give directions to your people to explore and extend your territory.
- Make a peace deal, or attack another tribe if its territory is bordering yours. Last two digits are your attack/defense power for the next round (01-98), 00 is a critical failure, 99 is a critical success.
- Trips and quads triggers an event, either good or bad.
- Flavortext and roleplay is appreciated.

World:
- Mountains obstruct vision and are impassable.
- Rivers and small bodies of water are crossable with Boats*.
- Oceans and/or large bodies of water are crossable with Ships*.
*Construction of Boats takes 1 turn.
*Construction of Ships takes 2 turns and you require atleast 6 regions.
*Boats are presented by a dot on the world map, Ships are presented by a larger dot.
*Boats cannot cross oceans however they can follow the shoreline.
*OP decides what a large or small body of water is.

Turns:
- Per turn you can decide to do 1 out of 3 things.
1. Claim a region.
2. Start construction on a Boat or Ship.
3. Scout* the area around you.
- Your Roll gets counted uptil 7 minutes after OP's update. After the 7 minutes OP finishes the next update.
*Depending on the mood of OP and your Roll a scouting session can be succesful or a failure. Succesfull scouting missions grant large vision of the area it was performed.
Have fun!
>>
Empire:
- The first 'moving' region you begin with has to Settle, then it can expand. Your moving region can also construct a Boat.
This Boat has only 1 ''charge'' instead of the normal 2. With the Boat you can decide to instantly settle a coastal region, or just to disembark and continue on foot.
- You can claim up to 4 regions per turn.
Rolling 00 grants 0 regions.
Rolling 01-33 grants maximum 1 region.
Rolling 34-66 grants maximum 2 regions.
Rolling 67-98 grants maximum 3 regions.
Rolling 99 grants maximum 4 regions.
- When you have 8 regions you can set 1 region as your Capitol*.
- Boats can colonize 2 regions, after that the Boat is depleted.
- Ships can colonize 3 regions, after that the Ship is depleted.
*A Capitol takes atleast a roll of 70 to take, nomatter the roll of the defender.
All adjecent regions take atleast a roll of 50 to take.
Once a Capitol has been captured by an enemy, you can not set a new one. You can only (try to) retake it.
- If you are part of an Alliance you can trade/give Boats/Ships and regions with/to eachother.
You can not trade your Capitol Region nor its adjacent regions.
- Setting a new Capitol is possible after 8 turns. Your old Capitol Region will return into a normal region and its adjecent regions aswell.
- If you decide to claim land through a Boat/Ship (colonize) your maximum expansion is that respective region, no matter if your roll is for 2 or 3 regions.
(Thus if your roll is 56, and you wish to expand with a Boat, you can only claim one region that turn; the region the Boat colonizes. But if you decide to just expand, you claim 2 regions.)
- You can always decide to move your Ship or Boat, no matter what you did in the turn.
- A tribe may not settle too close to the Motherland.
>>
Copenhagen mint
Natural Light
Ar 15
Nuclear bomb
Donald trump
I win
>>
File: 1461413119704.jpg (712 KB, 1280x1684) Image search: [Google]
1461413119704.jpg
712 KB, 1280x1684
Combat:
- If you attack another tribes territory whoever gets the highest Roll wins.
If the defender wins he keeps the territory. Attacking or defending is decided by who declares the first.
If the defender wins the roll by more than 30 extra (att. rolls 40, def. rolls 70) the defender gets a Counterattack Bonus*.
If the defender with the Counterattack Bonus attacks the tribe which attacked him in the last turn, his roll can be 10 lower than the attacker and still be succesfull.
If a defender gets attacked by more than one faction, he rolls a seperate defence-Roll for that attack.
If an attacker loses the roll with more than 30 (att. rolls 40, def. rolls 70) the attacker gets an Attack Penalty on the respective defender.
If the attacker with the penalty attacks the same defender again next round, his Roll gets a 10 penalty. (86 -> 76).
Thus per turn a tribe can attack once per turn, and defend as much as he gets attacked.
*The Counterattack Bonus also applies to any Allies of the attacker which the defender wishes to counterattack.
- Succesful Naval Invasions (attacking from a Boat or Ship) requires that the Attackers Roll is atleast 15 higher than the defenders Roll.
- A tribe cannot declare war on the Motherland. However, the Motherland may well declare war to a tribe.
>>
File: 1461409714452.jpg (242 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
1461409714452.jpg
242 KB, 800x1132
b u m p
>>
ayy ur back lad
>>
File: 1461409094378.jpg (200 KB, 715x1118) Image search: [Google]
1461409094378.jpg
200 KB, 715x1118
No one?
>>
The Great nation of KFC embarks from the motherland East. WE plan to travel to the ends of the earth and find the best spices for our new brand
>>
>>714063533
whoops im also orange
>>
The league of Wah Wah is Blue and wished to head north.
>>
File: 1.png (28 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
1.png
28 KB, 1550x869
A new faction has joined the struggle, calling themselves the Great Nation of KFC. They head eastwards escaping the war, in search of the greatest and most luxurious spices this world has to offer.

At the same time, another faction has joined the struggle, calling themselves the League of Wah Wah, they travel northwards.
>>
>>714064065
E.V.I.L. is grey and wishes o move southward.
>>
>>714062778
United States of Fapperica
>>
League of Wah Wah heads north west
>>
The great nation of KFC continues into the east
>>
'Traps aren't gay'

Pink color heading south
>>
File: 2.png (33 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
2.png
33 KB, 1550x869
A new faction has broken loose from the Motherland, named E.V.I.L. They headed southwards, but were stopped by a river. They could follow the shores of the river or decide to build a Boat.

The League of Wah Wah continues their journey, heading northwest. They were greeted by what seems to be the shore of a vast Ocean.

The GNOKFC travelled further eastwards, but were halted by a river. They too should decide what the best thing is to do now.

>>714064835
Noted
>>
>>714064916
E.V.I.L. decides to move westward.
>>
The League builds a boat
>>
>>714064916
(not sure how to play but i'll try)

People of the old state (teal)

We start searching sotuh, hoping to find a nice place to settle. Fortunately we've managed to bring with us some great people, scientists, medics, architects, engineers... but the lack of artists or diplomats can make it difficult for us to stablish relationships with other survivors.
We stablish a temporary goverment with 2-3 elected leaders with total power over the survivors
>>
The Great Nation Of KFC begins construction of a boat in preparation to cross the river
>>
Traps aren't gay head west
>>
is op kill?
>>
shit I was enjoying this
>>
File: 3.png (38 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
3.png
38 KB, 1550x869
A new faction has joined the struggle, calling themselves 'Traps aren't gay' and are united under a pink banner. They were sick of being called faggots and decided to start a nation of their own. They headed southwards.

E.V.I.L. and the Traps headed westwards, but were quickly greeted by a huge mountainrange.

The League and the GNOKFC have finished building their Boats, ready to sail the waters or just to disembark and continue on foot. Remember Boats can only follow the shoreline of Oceans.

A new faction has joined the struggle, calling themselves the People of the Old State. Consisting of great minds that were fed up with the civil war, they banded together and headed southwards.

>>714065658
Please this takes alot of work :)
>>
Faction Called "The Black Beatles" moves west
>>
The League heads west along the shore line
>>
Great Nation Of KFC Crosses The river and continues north
>>
Traps aren't gay scout the area.

Also +1 Internet for the creative intro for my team!
>>
>>714065886
"We will welcome those survivors as friends, and share with them any help they might seek"

A group of scouts head east and see a river, meanwhile the leading group of the People start to talk about social change and a constitution. A group of voluntaries, with few but valuable presents, meet Traps arn't gay and attempt to speak friendly wih them.

The decision of the council is clear, the People will try to take as much land as possible, before deciding the next step, while stablishing healthy, long-term relationships with their friends Traps aren't gay
>>
>>714065886
Action: E.V.I.L. decides to settle, using the mountain caves.

Background info: E.V.I.L. consists of many rebellious teenagers and young adults from The Motherland, who had slipped away using espionage, subterfuge, and guerrilla tactics. The government of E.V.I.L. consists of a personal justice system, with everyone watching everyone else.
>>
>>714066518
So you decide to Settle? I advice to cross the river since E.V.I.L. is settled here aswell.

>>714066146
There is no reachable unscouted area.
>>
Traps aren't gay head south to the sea.
>>
>>714066669
(please, if you allow it, I would like to reconsider my decision, and cross the river with my civ, settling in other region)
>>
File: 4.png (44 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
4.png
44 KB, 1550x869
The League of Wah Wah sailed the waters westwards, following the shoreline.

The Great Nation of KFC used their Boat to cross the river. They continued northwards, reaching another river.

A new faction has joined the fray, calling themselves The Black Beatles. They headed westwards.

E.V.I.L. has Settled, being the first nation in doing so, setting their first step in building a great Empire. However they are a young and inexperienced people, making up with vigour and resentence what they lack of knowledge.

Traps and The People of the Old State need to read the rules.
I have a feeling 2 people are playing 1 faction, please keep to your own or ask me to create a new one, more fun that way!
>>
>>714067015
(The People of the Old State here, playing as a single faction, it's just that I'm not used to this games and it's the first time I play. Sorry for the inconvenience)
>>
Black Beatles send out Gucci Mane and Mike Will Made-It to scout the area
>>
The League continues to follow the shoreline North/west.
>>
>>714067015
A small detachment of E.V.I.L. does some nighttime espionage around the fledgling settlement.
>>
The Great Nation of KFC begins construction of another boat in preparation to cross another river
>>
new faction: panchitos de mierda
>>
File: IMG_4322.jpg (140 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4322.jpg
140 KB, 640x482
kanye's america is green and sets out to the north
>>
>>714067015
>>714066146
I posted two actions right? If not I'm confused on my mistake.
>>
File: 5.png (48 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
5.png
48 KB, 1550x869
The Wah Wah continue their journey westwards, reachin what seems to be the shore of a small island.

The Beattles finished a rather unsuccesfull scouting session (Low Roll, and next time please say direction.)

The GNOKFC have finished a new Boat, ready to sail the waters or just to cross it.

A new faction has joined the fray, called Kanye's America. They headed northwards.

The People of the Old State have finished building a Boat.

(Any faction that has no new actions needs to read the rules and/or needs to make his actions more clear)
>>
File: 1358794401001.jpg (60 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1358794401001.jpg
60 KB, 429x410
>>714067581
This is a disgusting image and you should be permabanned for posting it.
>>
The Great Nation of KFC crosses the river to the north (and settles north of the river if possible
)
>>
The League lands on the island (and settles if that is possible?)
>>
>>714067939
Traps aren'the gay head southwest?
>>
>>714067939
E.V.I.L. does some scouting.
>>
The Beatles claim the region they're on
>>
the settlers of kanye's america proceed northeast.
>>
>>714067939
"We should keep traveling, until we meet far lands"

The council has made a decision, a fourth person makes it to the council, and they are resolute. Social change isn't neccesary now, they must travel. When the bout is finished, they set sails along the eastern shore, traveling as east as possible, but they don't land yet, because there might be better lands to settle
>>
>>714068147
whoops i just read the rules - just cross the river
>>
>>714068177
Give direction for scouting, and you can't scout southwards since there is a river.

>>714068178
Too close to the Motherland.
>>
>>714068347
It is possible.
>>
>>714068435
i meant to reply to>>714068131
and i would like to settle after i cross
>>
>>714068358
scouts south then
>>
>>714068358
'Pologies. We scout westwards.
"Hello, I need your attention! Hey, Snake-eye, you too! Who's tired of canned food and berries? Well okay then! I need 5 people to come with me, and we'll do some looking around, yeah?"
>>
>>714068659
This is E.V.I.L., by the way.
>>
File: 6.png (50 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
6.png
50 KB, 1550x869
The Great Nation of KFC crossed the river and have Settled down, being the second nation to do so, securing their first steps into creating an Empire.

The League of Wah Wah have Settled aswell, claiming an island as their own.

The People of the Old State have sailed with their Boat southeastwards, following the shore.

E.V.I.L. tried scouting westwards but the huge mountain proved an obstacle. Only one man of the party returned, halfdead and frostbitten.

The Traps travel southwards.
captcha is making me mad
>>
>>714068298
Sorry I read over your post, just roll normally and Ill put it extra.
>>
The Beatles form a scouting group called Rae Sremmurd and send them southwards. They also do rap.
>>
can we only expand or scout or can we do both
>>
>>714069350
Turns:
- Per turn you can decide to do 1 out of 3 things.
1. Claim a region.
2. Start construction on a Boat or Ship.
3. Scout* the area around you.

Reading is hard I know.
>>
The League scouts the other region of the island.
>>
Traps aren't gay build a ship.
>>
>>714069410
I thought claiming was different to expanding ;-;
>>
>>714069127
"Will we ever find a place to call home"

Sailing upstream, following the river, the People is tired. The council insists in the importance of moving, but why?
There's land already, questions start to rise, the wind behind their back. There's only one place to go, and the People keep moving on
>>
The Great Nation of KFC scouts to the north west
>>
kanye assembles the kardashians to select scouts from their ranks

kylie volunteers her boyfriend tyga to keep him from being murdered by 21 savage, and he is sent to survey the surrounding areas
>>
>>714069127
E.V.I.L. decides to scout northward, towards the entrance of the valley.

"Fuck, that's a lot of blood!" "I'm goin'... ah!" "No, no no nononono......" Smarts, the impromptu doctor, left his cave, head low. "Tim's gone." Marty, the closest thing to a leader, piped up that night at camp. "Tim was a good guy, but his journey was not in vain. Now, we know not to go west. Hawk's been saying he seen some fires to the east. I say we go there, and see what's up." "Why should we listen to you?" "Because if we don't stick together, we'll I'll end up like Tim."

Morale is slightly low, and tensions are heightened.
>>
>>71406997
*eastward
>>
Can i ask what the rules on peace agreements are? do we have to be near the other players or..?
>>
File: 7.png (55 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
7.png
55 KB, 1550x869
The Black Beattles finished a reasonable succesful scouting mission to the south.

The League finsished their quite unneccesary scouting session.

The People of the Old State sailed downstreams, reaching a delta and what seems to be a large Ocean.

The Traps have built a Boat. (and not a Ship..)

E.V.I.L. scouted north, but all the land was already known so the people are questioning their incapable leadership.

The GNOKFC scouted the area northwest of their territory.

Kanye's America scouted to their east.

>>714070198
Factions can declare war or make peace treates. As said in the rules with peace treates people can donate Boats/Ships or Regions with eachother.
>>
kanye's america proceeds east
>>
The League Claims the other region of the island.

and Proposes a Peace treaty to the GNOKFC.
>>
The Great Nation of KFC begins to expand its finger lickin' goodness across the land
>>
The Black Beatles (one t by the way) find a lone wanderer who calls himself 'Desiigner' while scouting.

"Brrrraaaa, ge ge ge, brrrrrraaa what'sup" He dabs.

Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy look at each other and then Swae Lee asks him: "You need a group nigga?"

Desiigner joins their ranks and they continue scouting southward.
>>
Unrest starts to plague the traps aren't gay tribe. I assure them that are voyage will pay out in copious amounts of feminine penis in the end.

We set out across this questionable body of water south if possible.
>>
>>714070649
The Great Nation of KFC accepts the peace treaty and rams a chicken leg fried in 13 herbs and spices down his throat
>>
>>714070793
Mmmmm tasty
>>
>>714070355
(please correct me if I make any mistake)

"I don't care if that's the last thing we do, we must keep traveling to the east. Tell everyone to keep moving on"

People have stopped speaking. The journey is making them different. They are hardened, more strong willed. No one complains.
They keep traveling to the east.
A silent turmoil can be sensed between them. The council knows they are pushing the limits here, but everyone does their best for the cause.

(btw, what kind of technology or scientific era are we in?)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITI_G-tBZTw
oh dear god no
>>
>>714070649
>>714070793
Name of Alliance?
>>
>>714070957
the aliance of cripling gay autism sounds good to me
>>
>>714070355
A small group of neo-nazis make a break south west.
Their colour is crimson red.
>>
File: 8.png (60 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
8.png
60 KB, 1550x869
Kanye's America moves eastwards.

The League of Wah Wah has claimed a region, now in full controll of the island.

The Great Nation of KFC have expanded their realm.

The People of the Old State continue sailing eastwards.

The BB finished yet another scouting session.

The Traps have sailed southwards, following the river.

A new faction has joined the fray, they consist of neo-nazis, looking for a right place to create the fourth reich.
>>
The Great Nation of KFC is expanding the realm again
>>
>>714071572
The neo-nazis continue pushing south, persecuting and hanging any heretic/jew (what's the difference amirite?) along the way.
>>
The League names the alliance The Bargain bucket and proceeds to build a boat.
>>
Rae Sremmurd come back from their scouting session with a new Beatle.

Slim Jimmy stands up and says: "Look let's just settle south from here further away from the motherland, nigga."

"Brrrrrrrrrra Brrrraaaaa Ge Ge ge Ge" Desiigner dabs

Mike Will Made-It asks Swae Lee "What did he say"

"Oh he said that he agrees with Jimmy, we need to go south."

And so they went
>>
Traps aren't gay continue their voyage eastward.

Sacrifices were made for moral by converting one of the men into a meh passable trap, and shared with the entire crew.

'She' now has a prolapsed anus.
>>
>>714072251
Not OP but I believe you can't do that.
World:
- Mountains obstruct vision and are impassable.
- Rivers and small bodies of water are crossable with Boats*.
- Oceans and/or large bodies of water are crossable with Ships*.
>>
>>714071572
E.V.I.L. begins construction of a boat
>>
kanye's america continues north. kylie is carrying tyga, whose ass has been severely beaten by 21 savage. kanye is railing methoxetamine off kim's ass and ranting about paradigm shifts
>>
>>714071572
"We're almost there. Kaleena will speak to the people. There's much to do, but we are on the right path"

The wind seems to hear those words. Three woman make it to the council, almost doubling it in size. They keep sailing east, but now they are looking for a place to settle.
Everyone is cheerful, they want to start settling as soon as possible, but they aren't bothered by the sailing anymore. Many embrace the new lifestyle, and very few complain about the rationing, the cold nights or the lack of conversation. Sometimes at night peaceful and calm conversations can be heard, about those distant survivors who also managed to escape from the Old State.
Humble as their beginnings, resolved and strong, they keep sailing towards a place where they can, finally, call home.
>>
File: 9.png (70 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
9.png
70 KB, 1550x869
The GNOKFC have expanded their realm.

The Leag of Wah Wah have built a Boat.

The League of Wah Wah and the Great Nation of Kentucky Fried Chicken have created an Alliance, called The Bargain Bucket.

The Neo-nazis continue travelling southwards, killing anything in their path what has a big nose.

The Black Beatles gathered up all their homies and continued their journey southwards. Slim Jimmy commented quite cleverly: "Where all dem wite women at, nigga?"

The Traps continue eastwards, having quite some 'fun' on their boat.

E.V.I.L. have built a Boat.

Kanye's high consumption of methoxetamine has led them to a dead end. Their options are limiting.

The People of the Old State can feel it in their bones, their time to finally have a new beginning is coming closer. They continue sailing eastwards.
>>
I better go play civilization...
>>
>>714072994
The Nazis move further south.
One of their own was found to have been intement with a man named Jamal. She was tied to a rock and left behind.
>>
The league settles the Region above the island with their boat.
>>
>>714072994
E.V.I.L. crosses the river to the south
>>
"Okay somebody scout west let's see what's up there there's clearly water up front ya'll know I can't swim." Swae Lee commented
"Nigga none of us can swim, ain't no white boy in sight" Gucci Mane responded.
"Alright, just scout west homies, like last time Swae, Jimmy and Desiigner go"

And so Rae Sremmurd ft. Desiigner started looking west
>>
Traps aren't gay would like to land on the nearby peninsula.
>>
the settlers of kanye's america begin construction of a boat to proceed down the river to their east

kanye is now snorting cocaine and comparing himself to either noah pr moses, proclaiming he's "taking two of each one of y'all niggas on earth to the promised land, homie"

upon completion, the vessel is painted to resemble a yeezy shoe
>>
>>714072994
"Still... I yearn for a true, free home.
But we are free aren't we?
Time will tell, darling"

There's grass in the field. Fresh, humid air welcomes the People as they land on such a fertile plain. The sun bakes the hull of the boat, a solitary sobbing can be heard between the people. Everyone is excited.
They work hard. Everyday they make an effort to make the essential infrastructure ready. In little time they have a small town, with everything neccesary to start administrative work. Resources are found in the plains, specially timber and clay, but more will be needed for the future, and the council is starting to wonder when to send a exploration group.
Everyone is settled now. They are happy. At last.
>>
File: 10.png (77 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
10.png
77 KB, 1550x869
The Nazis moved further southwards, but came to a dead end.

The Wah Wah have colonized new lands, now having supplies left on their Boat for 1 more colonization.

The Traps have landed on the shoreline, ready to keep moving on foot or to settle a region.

E.V.I.L. have crossed the river, now having 1 charge left on their Boat.

The Black Beatles scouted westwards, reaching what seems to be the shoreline of a vast ocean.

Kanye's America has built a Boat, ready to cross the water or the sail down the shoreline.

After a long journey the People of the Old State have finally settled, securing their first steps into creating a nation.

TGNOKFC remain idle.
>>
"Nah we can't go there nigga" Swae sighed

"Brrrrrrrrrra Brrrrrrrrra Brrrrrrrrrrra Brrrrrrrrra" Desiigner dabbed and pointed towards the beach. A man stood there on a yacht, as The Black Beatles and the man on the boat noticed them.

"What's up homies need a ride? Just help me fix up my lil boat yeah and I got ya for life, if you ain't trife, then only 1 night. Also you got some hoes?" He said

The Black Beatles start helping Lil Yachty build a boat
>>
TGNOKFC was afk whoops expand
>>
Kanye and his followers sail up the coastline to their north

to his presidential cabinet, kanye appoints jay z, teyana taylor, pusha t, big sean, travis scott, isaiah rashad, and himself 9 times. kid cudi is vice president. a special prosecutor is appointed to imprison wiz khalifa
>>
The League settles the region to the west of their newly settled land.
>>
>>714074282
"After hard debate, the council has made a decision. We have some open debates right now, but we will always guarantee the wellbeing of the People"

More towns stablish under the council's supervision. Expansion is the target of the goverment, and demographic growth, settlement of new towns, and transport, is all being encouraged with a lot of effort from the first town, spending most of the resources available towards that goal. Population is spread evenly, and everything is made by their best efforts.
The council is deliberating about some issues, concerning the law, how to handle resources efficiently, the current political system, and they way infrastructure needs to be focused. There's much to do yet, before they become a true nation.
>>
>>714074282
E.V.I.L. expands eastward.

Wise Aaron is held as an informal leader.
"It's this simple: we claim more land, and connect them with supply lines. That way, we have more food, water, and building materials for everyone. The time for hiding is over! WE! ARE! E.V.I.L.!"

Morale 9001, tensions nonexistent.
>>
Traps aren't gay tribe votes to settle on the coast line.

Cheer roars from the men as we made our decision. In honor of this glorious day, we make this day national Bailey Jay Day.

Or tribal banner now adorns her face!

Still a shortage of feminine penors...

But enormous amounts of silicon in the mountains.
>>
>>714074282
The Nazis begin expanding their borders, officially establishing the Fourth Reich
>>
File: niggers.jpg (803 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
803 KB, 2500x1667
whenever someone gets dubs, niggers will raid that person's tribe

>white women will be raped
>AIDS will be spread
>sneakers will be stolen
>>
>>714075302
I'mean very okay with this. Meanwhile at skin head inc...
>>
>>714075222
you have to settle first.
and trips so world event.
>>
>>714075444
checkd
>>
>>714075444
Alright then the Nazis settle
With mountains for solid defences, forests for lumber and oceans for food its an excellent place to begin an empire that will conquer the world.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsCAy9ErdKY

Beck

Loser
>>
File: 11.png (81 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
11.png
81 KB, 1550x869
>>714075444
>>714075222
dear jebus

World Event:

The World shook and the earth rumbles as smoke and ashes filled the sky. It appears that this huge mountain was a dormant volcano, and has woken up.
Settling near a volcano has it perks such as fertile grounds, however, sometimes those perks dont weigh up to the downside...
The Black Beatles have build a Boat.

The GNOKFC expand their realm yet again.

Kanye's America sailed northwards, around an absurdly huge lone mountain.

The Wah Wah expand their realm, leaving their Boat idle.

The People of the Old State expand their new nation, still having some trouble with setting up logistics, they claim only one new region.

E.V.I.L. expands eastwards, leaving their Boat idle.

The Traps and the Nazis have settled, securing their first step, and are ready to begin expansion.
>>
>>714075879
The Nazis hear the volcano, however the continue to expand along the coast chanting "Wit ruhen und wir rasten nicht!" Settlers have already begun collecting timber from the forest around them and setting up small shacks.
>>
>>714076092
Wir* ruhen
>>
GNOKFC if i can chose a direction to expand i'd like to expand north west
>>
the settlers of kanye's america continue down the coastline

kanye releases a single wherein he compares himself to the volcano, and also god, the pyramids, and walt disney
>>
Outraged by the fact that the gods gave KFC an economical advantage to cooking their 14 herbs and spices chicken, traps aren't gay expand to the east in search of like minded souls and feminine wangs.
>>
The League expands and their boat heads west.
>>
As Slim Jimmy was climbing on the boat the earthquake caused by a massive volcano eruption made him slip, and slightly put his left foot in the water.

"FUCK... My jordans nigga!!" He screamed

"Wait was that a... volcano?" Swae Lee asked

"MY JAYS THO NIGGA." Jxmmy continued.

"Oh yeah right right, let's clean them and get them to dry."

The Black Beatles decide to venture west into the unknown in hopes of finding land to settle in.

The entire group was flaunting ice to one another except Slim Jimmy who laid in bed next to his jays.
>>
>>714075879
E.V.I.L.
The boat crosses the river once more, and connects to the new eastern part of the empire.
>>
>>714075879
"We are aware of the problems right now, we are doing everything we can to stablish a strong, efficient supply system. Law discussing is still a subject we haven't solved yet"

How hard can it be to manage some towns correctly? Resources and transport is flowing smoothly, but priority and delivery times are making a remarkable harm in growth, sometimes making the entire system so innefficient, that planning is doing more damage than good.
A decisive step needed to be made. A new, entirely original transport system was made, taking into account the sector coeficient of production and neccesity. The council stablished Adrian as the "Web manager", and he is making everything he can to adjust each area to it's matching "ideal coeficient".
With such a new web of supply, the People keep taking territory. They decide to expand towards the coast, as they watch with fascination the movement of the ocean, the same path they once came.
>>
File: 12.png (90 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
12.png
90 KB, 1550x869
The League of Wah Wah sent their Boat westwards while expanding their nation eastwards.

The Nazis rapidly expanded their new nation, with logistics running optimal.

The GNOKFC expand their realm northwards, claiming regions at the base of the now active volcano.

Kanye's America have sailed eastwards, discovering new shores.

The Traps expand their nation.

The Black Beatles & Co sailed westwards, however their Boats can't handle the high waves of the Ocean so they followed the shoreline until a safe path westwards was found.

E.V.I.L. has colonized new lands with their Boat, it now being depleted.

The People of the Old State have succesfully expanded their nation.
>>
>>714077485
E.V.I.L.
Wise Aaron convinces all members of E.V.I.L. to make a suicide pact. They go through with the deed, and just like that, a group of frustrated, disillusioned, young people, who had built an empire, are no more.

tl;dr I have shit to do see you later
>>
>>714077554
Cya, glad to have had you here.
>>
>>714077630
Bye, good thread my dudes
>>
"Okay homie let's drop off here you know what I'm saying settle for a lil bit I ain't gotten my dick sucked in days, see if we can find a strip club n shit" Lil yachty said
"Ain't na strip clubs here... we can settle tho" Gucci Mane responded.

So they decide to get off their boat and claim the land next to it.
>>
>>714077485
It is time once again for the great Aryan nation to expand her borders. In the process a chain of command is established within her great expanse. Supply routes are created through now cleared paths in the forrest that pump supplies through her veins as if it were blood.
>>
Traps aren't gay build a giant statue of Bailey Jay. Adorned with diamonds all over the mighty feminine ding dong.

Just like our dongs, we expand.
>>
GNOKFC could expand west
>>
>>714078079
plz i need away from da volcano
>>
File: IMG_4437.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4437.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
kanye's america lands on the continent to the north, and settles if that can be done in the same turn

kanye delivers an inspiring speech to mark their arrival. no one understands a word. kim uploads it to instagram regardless.
>>
File: 13.png (91 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
13.png
91 KB, 1550x869
The people of the E.V.I.L. committed mass suicide, their legacy blown out.

The Black Beatles have settled, setting their first step into creating an Empire. It appears to be an island however.

Again, the neo-nazis expand greatly, taking three new regions. Step by step creating their fourth reich.

The Traps have expanded their realm.

The GNOKFC expand westwards.

Kanye's America have settled, securing a future for his people.

The Wah Wah remain idle.
>>
The League,tired of being the most boring faction, open a record shop by colonizing the land south of their ship and expand their empire.
>>
>>714077485
"These lands are as good as we deserve. Our people is virtuous and good willed. We are on our way to become a country by our own, focused on the citizen, knowledge and equality"

The new, but termporary, supply system proves to be effective. Expansion is excelent. The council is working right no on a first draft of the constitution, a better way to manage resources, and laws concerning labour and demographic growth.

The People is vibrant, the start has been good, and joy can be seen almost anywhere in each town. Growth is steady, and with the arrival of new resources, those great minds that managed to free themselves from the Old State will start to prove unvaluable.
Still, not everything is good news, right now there's a worrying lack of defence. Hardly anyone knows how to use a weapon, the plains are gentle and good, but what will happen when they expand towards new, more dangerous places?
And the new born children are lacking a education system. Currently, education is being made by the parents, but the council will need to find a better way to solve this problem.
And still, there's only 7 people in the council, and they are refusing to accept more representation. Rumors are talking about unrest in the coastal areas.

And yet, the People keep expanding at a fast rate, this time towards the land, finding more grasslands and forests
>>
File: IMG_4431.jpg (74 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4431.jpg
74 KB, 800x480
kanye begins drafting up an expansion plan

(rolling)
>>
>>714078484
"Für das Vaterland!" A phrase that still rings through the minds of the neo Nazis today. Another great expanse takes place.
>>
GNOKFC begins construction of a ship - preparing for the voyage to find the prohpesised spice; siad to be found in the exotic lands of wawa
>>
Traps aren't gay hear a rumor of she people to the east. We expand forth!
>>
The Black Beatles decide to expand their land, (hopefully) claiming both regions around the island.

Also Gucci Mane and Mike Will Made-It decide to travel west with Lil Yachty's boat. (If that's possible, if not ignore the second move)
>>
>>714079022
Traps aren'the gay send forth a messenger to The Black Beatles seeking a alliance against our common foe, the Neo Nazis.

We offer a trade of silicone in trade for any black traps they can offer.

We hope you use our silicone to.. how you say, give yo bitches tig ol bitties.

Our alliance name proposal is 'Black Trap'.
>>
>>714079456

>>714079022
And we get to say Nigga without being a rasist.
>>
>>714079456
Neo Nazis are an enemy but traps aren't great either, we'll ally if you send some white bitches + silicone, also Atlanta Trap sounds like a better alliance name and that's our final offer.
>>
File: 14.png (92 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
14.png
92 KB, 1550x869
The Wah Wah have colonized lands southward of their main nation, depleting their Boat,

The People of the Old State expand their nation, somewhat troubled by politics and decision making, they only claim one new region. Concerned about possible future confrontations, having a good defence and a large land is vital to a war effort.

The Neo-nazis expand again, with less vigour but still, two new regions belong to the Aryan nation.

The Traps are not gay expand eastwards, having heard rumors of a she-people living there. They expand in that direction.

The GNOKFC have begun construction on a Ship, it will be ready next turn.

Kanye's America claims a new region.

The Black Beatles have claimed a part of their new island.
>>
>>714079657
also that's unacepptable
>>
The Black Beatles start building a dope ship.

"Alright shit you paint... you paint Lil Beatle on it Desiigner my nigga" Swae Lee says

"Brrrrrrrr Brrrrrrr" Desiigner starts painting but he accidentally dabs and writes Lil Beat which turns out to be an even better name.

Slim Jxmmy doesn't even wanna try to get near water now.
>>
>>714079752
Fuck, @ Neo-nazi, I forgot to give you new regions, you will get them extra next turn
>>
>>714079752
The settlers that left have become lost. Search parties are sent to find them. In the meantime the Nazis expand once more.
>>
nvm just take another region
-Black Beatles
>>
After expanding the Traps aren't gay empire, we found the 'she' people rumored to be here.

Unfortunately they have regular pussy's and not Boi pussy.

We offer them to The Black Beatles as part of the alliance deal set forth prior.

Atlanta Trap will be the alliance name.

We will rule this world with the brown bears at our side! Word.
>>
>>714080184
Also, we expanded on this post.... forgot to mention that... was starring/droolong at our statue.
>>
File: IMG_4434.jpg (55 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4434.jpg
55 KB, 620x349
kanye's america expands its borders a second time

kanye sends a communication to the alliance known as atlanta trap, demanding that kanye's america be included in the alliance, and that it be renamed the yeezus federation

if atlanta trap refuses, kanye will drop desiigner from his record label and execute caitlyn jenner
>>
>>714079752
"It was inevitable, but we will surrender to the will of the people"

Change has a strange way to act. Like a wind, it wiped the old ideas away. Ideas were given birth, new, young personalities gained power.
And it happened, the council was officially removed. Instead of complete chaos, the People managed that independence with no problem, stablishing good temporal administration over each territory, with a "city state" like system.
With no goverment yet, they proceded to make a boat. Steps are being made and political alliances are being agreed towards a common ruler, or group of rulers.
But the future is misterious, and only the ocean knows that will happen in the end
>>
>>714080427
I'm getting a really creepy ocean religion vibe from these fags
>>
The League expands once again south. (will be afk so the league continues to expand next turn too).
>>
File: 15.png (96 KB, 1550x869) Image search: [Google]
15.png
96 KB, 1550x869
The Nazis expand their Empire, now boosting quite some regions.

The Black Beatles are now in full control of their island, claiming the eastern side.

The Traps expand to the east, making crude remarks to the People of the Old State.

The Black Beatles and the Traps are not gay have made an Alliance, naming it Atlanta Trap.

Kanye expands his nation.

The People of the Old State have built a Boat.

The Wah Wah expands

the kfc remain idle
>>
>>714080387
Traps aren't gay is open to the idea even tho Caitlin Jenner isn't a passable trap, and wouldn't be missed by us.

I'll let our brown bears make this call.
>>
Traps aren't gay will keep expanding east.

Waiting on The Black Beatles for an answer.
>>
its Kfc sorry i gotta go
>>
>>714080927
The Nazis are ready to make their glorious Reich official. They establish a capital is the first region they settled and dub it the 'Reichstag'.
If possible they begin to build a ship
>>
>>714080942
Caitlin Jenner is a passable trap but we don't like her so fuck her.

If we can use our boat 2 times, travel south, if not fix Lil yachty's boat again.

"Wait so homeboy... those traps said they got Caitlin Jenner there?" Slim Jimmy asked his nigga Swae Lee

"Yeah yeah so?"

"How about we get them Kendall Jenner and Kris or whatever that other bitch is called" Slim Jimmy recommended.

"Oh yeaaah let's get her here we need a white hoe for sure."

Traps are you willing to pass on hot white girls to keep this alliance fresh, we ain't got much shit but we can pass you some weed and Gucci Mane has a 50k watch.
>>
Can i take kfc over?
>>
>>714080927
"I've heard of a "trap" people somewhere in the west, do you believe it's true?
Some survivors headed south too, it is possible we find them in the future.
Do you believe they are friendly?
- Silence and a shiver was all Katrina felt"

Still not a ruling group, but seems like the most active architects could've seized some influence with a really, really good expansion program. Meanwhile, another boat is constructed, and the one that was made starts to travel to the east.
Happy, young volunteers welcome the sea from that boat, dreaming about new far lands, a perfect place to reach, and live on.
>>
>>714081463
Op here, sure
>>
Kfc wants to settle the northern regions
>>
>>714081616
please do read the rules properly before playing
>>
>>714081449

this post >>714080942
was in response to my proposal here >>714080387

waiting on yall to make a decision
all the kardashians are part of kanye's america currently and not traps are gay

kanye's america expands in the meantime
>>
>>714081449
We do not have any of them here. Only silicone Bailey Jay butts.

We still accept the 50k watch but pass on the weed. We can'talk handle our shut high. Or should I say, other people can'take handle our shit.

Traps expand eastward still.
>>
File: 1480864982897.jpg (68 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
1480864982897.jpg
68 KB, 640x511
Traps also spread anti neo nazi propaganda to weaken their nation.
>>
>>714082060
Nazis are not so easily turned from the Führers light. The propaganda only stirs a new found hatred of the degenerate Traps.
>>
File: 1480870452243.jpg (169 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1480870452243.jpg
169 KB, 500x650
>>714082276
>>
rip op
>>
>>714062778
Test
>>
>>714082541
https://youtu.be/8NXwJSEcpXM
>>
I was just about to fuck the people of the state :c
>>
New Civ Appears out of the MotherLand
Colour: Grey
They decide to venture north west and settle near the small body of water.
>>
The league expands
>>
op here having connection erros
>>
>>714062778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
>>
op is kill confirmed
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 29

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.