Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Reviving thread that died because I wrote a long ass reply. I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 25
File: tmp_6895-14808255708591786337804.png (722 KB, 1800x1096) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6895-14808255708591786337804.png
722 KB, 1800x1096
Reviving thread that died because I wrote a long ass reply. I think the idea of a world War Russia+USA vs. The World ~~comrades

If I had to pick an ally in another world war, it would definitely be the snow niggers. There's a huge population of Russian and Bosnian in parts of my state. Every one I've met have been stand up guys and women. Loyal friends and bust their asses at work. It would be an honor to take over the world with you commrades.

>USA set up defensive naval networks in Atlantic launching scuds to prevent western Europe offensives on Russian front
>Russia takes Pacific naval preventing pac rim to butt fuck us again
>USA invades Canada on ground/air Canadian surrender in 9 months
>trump builds wall preventing anything from the south
>Russia blitzkreigs China ground/air and throws nuke on japan
>Japan dead instantly China/Russia fighting on Chinese soil
>germany/france/poland/sweden/UK probably all go offensive ground/air on Russia
>USA launches 25% of all troops across Atlantic with massive air bombardment to aid Russia. Land on Spain establishing a foothold within 3 months.
>USA launches another 50% to Russian Eastern Coast spreading to West to support western battlefront
>China capital and most main cities along with most pacrim conquered by Russia within 12 months
>mudslimes mostly India throwing massive amounts of ground troops to SW Russian front
>UK launching massive offensive on USA foothold in Spain fighting lasts almost 2 years, UK/France pushes USA out of Spain many troops positioned Southwest Europe now
>with China dead Russia takes 30% military pushing toward Germany
>another 30% Russian ground/air goes to mudslimes front. With USA ground troop support sent in from Pacific India Falls in 12 months.
>heavy losses on ground for both sides in middle and east Europe
>usa launches remaining home reserve troops taking back Spain
>5 years of fighting have passed; battle fronts continued on Germany/new gained Russian territory border
>>
Keeping this alive
>>
Godlike thread. Continue, anon.
>>
File: images(52).jpg (9 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
images(52).jpg
9 KB, 268x188
>UK/axis forces Navy gets by USA naval network launches nuke on USA soil
>sams take out 2 of 3 nukes; NYc/nj/mass devastated by nuke and fallout
>USA launches nukes to UK area
>one nuke makes it by UK sams sites and hits England right in the pussy.
>all of UK forced to move to Scotland base
>USA down to 50% military forces
>Russia down to 25% due to massive ground battles all along borders
>USA can't sustain anymore large offensive. Manpower/resources under 25%
>remaining Russian forces and previously deployed 25% USA ground/air push west and make it to middle france
>USA/Russian Navy forming on West Coast of europe
>large scale Navy battles lasts 9 months
>USA/RU Navy down to 10%
>axis navy destroyed except docked ships
>axis forces pushed into northern france/uk/netherlands
>who wins the last battles?
>>
I can dream.. I wish every single day some world changing, devastating thing happens and we have to go world War 3.

Sk sick of this mundane life every single day over and over.

Can we please just start this war already comrades?
>>
>>714028504
>>714028504
The rich.

They rich never fight wars, the rich never suffer, the rich win, every time.
>>
I wouldn't rely so heavily on the Russian navy to protect the pacific. Ignoring the fact that their fleets are spread out between the White Sea, Baltic Sea, Black Sea, and Pacific, a one-on-one fight with China's navy would be almost a total loss for the Russians.

Remember what happened when they tried to fight Japan?
>>
>>714031350
Same anon here.

We also have to account for Turkey, which has the 8th largest military on the planet. They'd catch any Russian offensives into Europe or down through the Caucasus relatively well. At the same time, Russia is fighting against all of Eurasia. That's like a twenty-front war. I give the Russian military only a year or two before total defeat, not counting use of nukes/chemical warfare.
>>
>>714031551
In a one-on-one war with Turkey, Russia would come out on top in the end but only with heavy, borderline unjustifiable casualties for minor territorial gains. The mountains and hills directly south of the Caucasus would chew up Russian armor like nothing else.

When we factor in the fact that in this scenario, EVERYONE is fighting the RUS/USA alliance, the Ivans probably wouldn't even break through the region, leaving their black sea border open to all manner of strikes.
>>
>>714031350
In 1939 or 1945?
both were won pretty easily
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 287x176
>>714031952
One last point, OP mentions a Russian blitzkrieg offensive through China.

>Russia
>Fighting on five fronts already
>Invasion would have to cross through either the Gobi, the Altai Mountains, or Manchuria
>Against one of the largest militaries in history
>While still fighting everyone else
>Little to no US assistance because all US bases that can strike at China are either tiny islands with no garrisons or Japan.
>Implying this results in a Russian victory
>>
http://www.vice.com/read/we-asked-a-military-expert-if-the-whole-world-could-conquer-the-united-states

Hate to burst your bubble, but this question was answered a few years back. US wins, hands down. Scroll a bit through the article until you get to the questions. Amazingly, if you really do a thorough search, expert opinions tend to stick pretty close to this article.
>>
>>714032089

Just look up the story of the Russian baltic fleet during the Russo-Japanese war.

In a land conflict Russia wins hands down, but in a naval conflict they're too spread out to mass an effective force.
>>
>>714032708
In a defensive war.

In OP's case, the US and Russia are both on offense.
>>
File: 00X.png (29 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [Google]
00X.png
29 KB, 1425x625
>>714028504
This is what the North America & Eurasia would look like after 5 years

> Blue = US(Allied)
> D.Red = Russia(Allied)
> L.Red = Asian union(Axis)
> Green = Islamic union(Axis)
>>
>>714028504

I believe the question should be "Who SHOULD win". I say not these two.
>>
>>714032953
No way in hell Russia was able to take all of Western Europe in 5 years while simultaneously fighting everyone else in Asia.

The situation in the US is more believable but they'd have hella problems with drug cartels.
>>
>>714032759
The Idea to go across the World was pretty stupid. Russians were overconfident/Incompetent. And the Brits were giving Japs intel/tactics/guns/ships. Russ just went for a trap.
>>
>>714033402
Basically. But it still highlights how spread out the Russkie navy is. Given, they're marginally more competent nowadays, but they're hopelessly outnumbered on all fronts in this scenario.
>>
>>714033281
The way I imagine it is

> US conquers Canada & Mexico with ease through Drone strikes, missiles, heavy artillery, and other military technology
> Militias and minute men also play key role to fortify the boarders
> Sends majority of foot soldiers to Europe in support role for Russia
> Deploys massive Navy to the Pacific to create a two front war for China(as Reagan proposed)
>>
>>714033871
IMHO day 1 Us declares war, Canada will surrender
>>
>>714033871
But where do you base your navy and troops when all your foreign bases (the real strength of the US military) are occupied? Reagan's plan relied on the use of bases in Japan and the US colony islands in the west-central pacific, as well as dependence on allies, but this scenario would render that plan impossible.

So the US would need to somehow capture or defend naval and airbases against the combined might of the world.

While at the same time being drastically outnumbered in the air game? Ships and troop movements would be destroyed left and right as the US and Russian air forces crumble against the endless tide.

Not to mention Israel is an opponent. War's already decided when that happens.
>>
>>714028504
> Light red = Countries that would surrender to Russia and be absolved at first declaration of war
> Orange = Countries that would surrender to the US and be absolved at first declaration of war
>>
File: koj.png (36 KB, 1357x688) Image search: [Google]
koj.png
36 KB, 1357x688
>>714035207
>>
>>714034548
We would base are Navy on the South East shore of Russia
>>
>>714030212
>I wish every single day some world changing, devastating thing happens and we have to go world War 3
Yeah, nothing like going back to living tooth and nail like fucking animals, you ignorant son of a bitch
>>
>>714028504
Add china in the alliance and you win. but US Russia and the US would lose
>>
File: ggd.png (46 KB, 1357x688) Image search: [Google]
ggd.png
46 KB, 1357x688
>>714035482
>>714034548
>>
>>714035482
Oh, the one good, large-sized naval base they have that's conveniently located within striking range of both China and Japan?

Vladivostok is a no-go, and I think most of the other bases along Russia's pacific coast would be rendered unusable as well in the opening days of the war.
>>
>>714028504
>japan dead instantly
>despite surviving 2 nukes and 2 meltdowns
>>
>>714035232
This is incredibly arbitrary. Poland wouldn't go down without a fight, and neither would Turkey or any of the smaller European states.

I've already mentioned that Turkey has the 8th largest military on the planet with more armored vehicles in use than Russia, there's no way in hell they'd refuse to use it.
>>
>>714035913
Every base in the World is in striking distance of another country, what can be hit from China can be hit from Russia, its executing the strike that's the issue

> US sets up Naval operations in Vladivostok
> Russian Air Force & domestic missile defense systems as well as US mobile Naval missile defense systems and Air Force repel fortify the area
>>
pretty sure the usa would just wreck everyone including russia
>>
>>714028504

Sounds like a 1984 prequel, you're basically creating Eurasia, Oceania and Eastasia. Great job...
>>
>>714030212

Maybe stop spending your whole day on /b/ and go out and do something you stupid fucking moron, jesus.
>>
>>714036400
Yes, that's true, but remember that Russia and the US are now at war with the entire rest of the world. The Russians in particular would be spread far too thin trying to maintain supply lines across their vast land area to mount any effective offensives and only marginally successful defensive actions. The US would have to spend almost a month (I think, need to check my numbers) sailing across the Pacific into enemy airspace before they could mount defenses, by which time the Russian bases would almost certainly be gone.

You have to remember that Russia has to defend its entire industrial base in the West from the might of Europe, as well.
>>
I don't think people really understand how much more of everything, especially weapons, that the US has over everyone else.
>>
>>714036548
Yeah just like we thoroughly defeated the Taliban.
>>
I say the world would beat the two nations in numbers, but with nukes in play, everyone loses. Even though the USA and Russia are arguably the two countries with the best technology and military, the rest of the world's military would outnumber the other two armies, making it impossible to win without the use of nukes that make everyone lose.
>>
This might sound stupid, but imagine world where there is no wars I mean no military techics all money spent on science and people comfort. No hate, just imagine...

Btw sorry my english is retarded.
>>
>>714036984
Pretty much exactly how it would go.
>>
>>714036963

Oh please, we invaded that country and toppled their government in record time, all from our home base on the other side of the fucking planet. Same with Iraq. Don't confuse actual warfare and the touchy feely hearts-and-minds occupation methods that we used after the war.
>>
>>714037051
Life is not a John Lennon song son

> Some Say your a dreamer
> But your not the only one
> Maybe some day we will join you
> But thats not gonna fuckin happen
>>
>>714029708
>>714028504
if it took the rest of the world to stop Germany last time i can tell you even with all the Americans stolen German technology Russia ain't gonna save them.
>>
>>714037351
Germany has been castrated and declawed by Merkel anon
>>
>>714034324
Come, come north, this winter, it's mild :) and let's put your grade 5 history project to the test, shall we?

Or maybe we should invade Washington and burn the Whitehouse down.... again...
>>
>>714036943
Europe alone has more
>>
>>714037234
True enough, but that's not feasible when your target is the entire fucking world.
>>
>>714036963
you cant fight an idea with force anon
>>
>>714037234
Soviets toppled government in Afghanistan in 1980. What's your point?
>>
>>714037494
The Brits did that, put your emotions aside and think logically and rationally for a second

> Do you really think Canada can fight off a US & Russian invasion?
> Do you think Americans all live in Miami and can't handle the cold?
> Do you think Russian backed Alaskans wouldn't fuck you up
its a two front war and your population is smaller the Cali
>>
>>714037621
Yeah that's my point.
>>
>>714037234

Admit it tho, the USA's millitary may be awesome, you guys suck at warfare.

The main goal in the Vietnam war was to stop the commies from setting up camp, usa failed.

Afghanistan rekt ur shit and I don't even know what the fuck you were doing in Iraq.
>>
Amero-Russo Federation would be glorious indeed.
>>
>>714037836
It really wouldn't be a two front war tbh. Russia would be way too occupied with Eurasia to launch any effective support.
>>
>>714037889
Literally everything in this thread shows how not-glorious it would be,
>>
>>714028504
Chinese and Indians already own the U.S. All of academia, science, tech, etc. Trumps too busy dealing with nigs, mexicans, and arabs, so is RUS. The only hope the U.S. has is if china and india somehow go to war with each other. CIA needs to pull through on this.
>>
>>714037351
It took Russia to stop them boi
>>
>>714037519
The entire EU military budget is $220 billion

> The US military budget alone is $600 billion
> $380 billion more every year for just the last 10 years alone is a $3.8 trillion stock pile of more military tech
>>
>>714037311
I understand this, but its really intresting what could be done with all that money nations are spending on millitary. But then again, pleople are apes, racists they always think they are better of smth.
>>
>>714038088
Russia was already steamrolled without the massive amounts of aid the allied nations were pumping into it, they couldn't feed their own populace, let alone arm or transport it.
>>
>>714038133

Europe =/= EU

>american education
>>
Y'all should really watch Binkov's Battlegrounds. Learn some more about actual military capabilities before inflating them with ego/nationalism.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPdk3JuQGxOCMlZLLt4drhw/videos
>>
>>714037969
Fair enough, but the US alone would fuck them up

> 320 million > 35 million
> Canada is not even top 25 in military spending
> Drone strikes alone would fuck them up if they really believe "the cold will repel Americans"
>>
>>714037494
I am not even from US. But what would be the point for Canada to resist? except if they re in Sadomasochism.
>>
File: Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (2 KB, 321x156) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
2 KB, 321x156
>>714028504

Praise the heavens with our new flag.
>>
>>714038275
I don't think the other 32 countries budgets will change the difference in spending much
>>
>>714038457
Oh yeah it'd be no contest.

Unless the Canadian JTF teams are as incredibly Overpowered as what we know of them indicates, of course :P
>>
>>714038652
Each nation in the EU has it's own military budget, I believe, separate from the overall budget listed above,
>>
File: hhh.png (113 KB, 1000x527) Image search: [Google]
hhh.png
113 KB, 1000x527
>>714038606
This will be our glorious new glorious flag
>>
>>714037878
>The main goal in the Vietnam war was to stop the commies from setting up camp, usa failed.

As far as the war itself went, we cleaned house. We bombed them into submitting to a peace deal. Peace deal signed, we pulled out. Then later, north went back on their deal and continued to attack the south. South Vietnam lost the war, not the US.
>>
>>714037519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVJzYy5hMQ8
>>
>>714038652
Nobody cares what you think
>>
File: behind.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
behind.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>>714035666
Hardly we are still superior to China militarily, and they would be the only serious threat, next biggest being that we would run out of ammo while mowing down Indians. What would be a serious issue is China immediately over running insufficiently equipped Russians in Siberia, as all the good shit is in the West. This would likely be our first roll in the campaign, fighting the Chinese in Siberia with some Russian assistance while the bulk of them are fighting their way through Poland, Germany, and Scandanavia, while holding off any offensive incursions from the middle east in the Caucus mountains, Israel, Iran, and Saudi Arabia would be the biggest risk for these forces.

After China is defeated, Japan and Korea should be invaded from within China and by sea, they wont stand a chance. After the Asian theater is wound up, we would be wise to merge forces with the Russians in Europe, and finish that campaign.

While the above is going on, in the Western hemisphere we should use about half of our air and land national guard should be used to fight through Central America until we reach Panama, which will serve as an effective choke point until the Chinese and European threats have been dealt with and we can afford to free up the necessary resources to conquer Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, and Chile. Paraguay and Uruguay would likely surrender immediately, as would French Guinea, Guyana, and Suriname.
>>
File: 207104.png (1 MB, 2696x1685) Image search: [Google]
207104.png
1 MB, 2696x1685
USA and russia take out china and india first then the rest fall into place because lets face it you take those you can take the rest right? maby?
>>
"Take canda in 9 months"
lol. My sides are in orbit!
Bunch a frenchies in Canada so we would take it in more like 9 hours!
>>
>>714038860
clearly you do

> Don't get your jimmies rustled
>>
>>714038859

He's right you know
>>
Russian conference https://discord.gg/UY736nB
>>
Some either delusional or uninformed jackasses itt. US air power alone owns the entire planet. No on else is even close. Our naval power owns the oceans easily. We only need one of those to enslave you all. And then behind that we've got a huge military that's highly trained. And behind that we've got a few hundred million armed civilans. And behind that we own you economically, culturally, and every other way. And if all else fails, we have nukes. We win in any imaginable scenario.
>>
>>714038658
An armed militia unit of US citizens would wipe out that paint ball team you call a special forces unit
>>
>>714037494

>what is a coat
>>
File: vl51FZ6.jpg (136 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
vl51FZ6.jpg
136 KB, 1000x1000
Argentina got the religious victory! now we rule the world fags... stop fighting and build some maradonianas churchs for me.
>>
>>714039050

I mean your opinion is irrelevant, only facts matter.
>>
>>714038916
Remember, though, that this is all happening at the same time. Russia vs all of Eurasia at once, really.

It didn't work for Hitler and it won't work for our team.
>>
File: thDC9XTN8U.jpg (18 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
thDC9XTN8U.jpg
18 KB, 300x201
LOL! Neither of you asshats could hold Afghanistan, but you're going to somehow conquer the world? This is how empires talk when they start falling apart. China will be the lone superpower and the US will be as pathetic and broken down as Russia and Britain in just a decode or so.
>>
>>714038795

I concede, I'll take that flag.
>>
>>714039221
Bruh I'm American and I wouldn't trust an armed militia of US citizens to run a lynch mob, let alone take on a real fight.
>>
>>714038223
except the massive aid started after decisive battle of Stalingrad, when gerys where on full scale retreat. It helped to push them back faster thanks to massive amount of studebakers, other then that Russians were producing insane amount of Armour by the selves, the impact of aid was not greater as a glass of water would have been in a lake.
>>
>>714039303
>LOL! Neither of you asshats could hold Afghanistan,

Hmm, really? We destroyed the taliban military, removed them from power, installed our own government, and it is still in power today. Please tell me again about how we couldn't hold it. fucking retarded faggot.
>>
first we must examine putin's problems,goals and means to attain them for russia,sanctions they have been hut badly,the rouble has slid in value to up this putin needs to boost energy prices world wide,the energy supplier of world record is the saud,,at odds as always with the iranian shia regime,,putin allies himself with shia militia in syria,assisting the mullahs with new hardware,tanks vehicles mig 29s,same with syrias' al assad,putin sells fighters to the indians getting them to agree that russian techs at home will service the aircraft,putin I divine would love to see the sauds knocked off for good,using iran as proxy to boost oil prices or cut off all oil sales to the west,inducing mass every damn thing that would toss europe the US,and Canada into terrible times, sudden inflation,long lines gas shortages.putin wishes to reconstitute the cobet coyouz,has brought 2 former members aboard by force of arms. russians put in roots in these former independant states during the 20s,after the russian revolution.putin uses every technique in pursiung the rebuilding of the empire that ronald reagan and the brits plus the polish pope used to knock out the CCCP. modern communications,rt news is 24/7 kremlin propaganda,I think anonymous is paid for & run by russians.vladimir ilyich is like the short big eared alien business wheeler dealers on star trek,,always seeking business from our friends and adversaries alike. putin uses hollywood simpaticios to help his PR and propaganda needs,just as ronald reagan performed himself for GE.
putin sells military & tech hardware and has oil and gas deals with the chinese,he sides with them in the south china island building.
as to military blowups with the west,, unless vladimir thinks he can get away with outright banditry he will not dare to do much more than piss us off with overflights of our ships and carriers.Putin has been telling his commanders to get practice with tech devices like drones
>>
>>714039209
Can't use the air or naval power if you have nowhere to properly base them. The second this war breaks out the US is relegated to a defensive role, not counting nukes, which in this scenario would be a lose-lose given the fact that the entire world would be using them.
>>
>>714038223
On top of that germans had tons of captured tanks, and whole EU was working for their military machinery
>>
>>714039303

Except we weren't looking to defeat afghanistan, we were looking to conquer it, and conquer it we have. You idiot.
>>
Ok all you faggots really need to actually read fuckin facts instead of assuming America is the best in every way and of course we'd win.

Think of us as Rome.

The second the number of enemies becomes too great to deal with one-on-one, we're fucked. Read your history books, people.
>>
>>714039303
We don't need to hold it if we glass the fucking place.
>>
>>714039450
You're so precious when you get mad.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/south-asia/After-15-years-Taliban-still-control-as-much-Afghanistan-area-as-when-war-started/articleshow/54728908.cms
>>
>>714039622

Because romans had nukes and advanced technology.

>numbers game doesn't work when the people are fucking melted.
>>
>>714039622
No one is saying America is best at everything

> Just military
>>
>>714039303
lol we never put full force into afgan and nether did russia there goverment never let us fully mobalize to do what we wanted and since this was a war aganst terror we couldent fully mobalize becuse there gov did not want foring milatary power roaming around....ps iam drunk feelsgoodman.
>>
>>714039779
In that scenario we'd be fuckin melted too bruh. This is the whole damn world we're talking about.
>>
>>714039843
Yeah so was Rome. Look what happened.
>>
File: Dwane.jpg (76 KB, 664x664) Image search: [Google]
Dwane.jpg
76 KB, 664x664
Here I am, hippity hoppity hoo! What's goin on /b/?
>>
>>714028504
>>
>>714039622
Rome didn't have gen 5 fighter jets, nuclear capable submarines, or tanks.

I'm not saying we'd be able to hold it, but we could take it.
>>
>>714039873

Yeah. That's what we call loser talk where I come from. http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2016/06/16/afghanistan-nicholson-commander-pentagon-report-war/85972056/
>>
File: order of operations.png (69 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
order of operations.png
69 KB, 1357x628
>>714038916

After these operations take place, the conquest of the Asian Middle East followed by South Asia, should begin. A policy of heinous warcrime tier indiscriminate bombing would be wise to employ in Pakistan and India, due to the size of their populations and the massive amount of troops that would be bogged down occupying them, due to Pakistan already having numerous militant groups and being able to mount and insurgency.

With these territories handled, it would be wise to begin the attack on South America in earnest, as now, with no hope of beating us, they will be more likely to surrender.

Due to it being of virtually no threat, Africa should would likely be the hardest campaign on the continent.

Then we mop up all the islands and shit.
>>
>>714040091
tl;dr
>>
>>714039462,,cont' from ',,,drones'
wherever general vladimir choses to drop his boys send them tasking on missions,martial tank troop or para batallions,they will meet practiced trained experienced nato & US forces,able to get there on shorter notice than any army on the planet,putins wildcard,,the china card,and should that occur n korea may seek to knock out the south once and for last.This mix of conflicts is getting unmanegeable,we may see a blow up idk when,,axperienced military guys mostly ex guys who have not been in battle for 30 years,guys who know the fingerprints of aggression, feel a blowup comin round the bend,,they do not wish it, but do sense it approaching.I think so too.
>>
>>714039888

>200,000 euros are on the us front, via mexico (not a brilliant strategy) but canada would work about the same

>us drops 3 nukes, all 180,000 are obliterated instantly, the rest suffer from 6 different types of cancer
>half of texas is a microwave

gotta crack some eggs.
>>
>>714039933
No Rome wasn't

> Historians say US is the most powerful military in history and by a lager margin then others that exist in its era
>>
>>714040177
And that same limited attention span and inability to comprehend complexity are why America has been failing for the last 40 years.
>>
>>714028504
With nukes in the game, everyone loses.
>>
>>714039230
Fucking kek
>>
>>714039933
also lead poisoning killed rome
>>
>>714028504
With most of her forces scattered across the world the USA would get over run by Mexicans, south Americans and Canadians. Combined USA and Russia only have about 7% of the worlds total population. Most empires that have fallen through conquest have done so by spreading their numbers to thin across vast areas of the world.
>>
>>714040468
i am canadian
>>
>>714040084
Well, there's tons of other parallels between the modern US and the Late Roman Decline, but none of them are particularly military and most of them seem far too leftist for this crowd to consider.

In a straight military analogy, yeah, we're doing better.

In every other case though we're par for the course.
>>
>>714040298
I'm talking relative to the world of the time. The Roman military blew every other civilization of its time out of the water. The US is a similar case.
>>
File: oj.png (2 MB, 1134x714) Image search: [Google]
oj.png
2 MB, 1134x714
For all you faggots saying US-Russia will be divided in isolated conflicts in Eurasia and North America

>here's another way to look at a map of the World
>>
>>714040840
Not so much lead poisoning as much as political infighting, military overextension, climate change, xenophobic culture, and general decay.

Sound familiar?
>>
>>714028504
Why Americans always jerk their dick with those topix
>trump is friend with putin
>aliance with Russia
>USA and Russia could fuck you all
It will never happend stupid janks
For your question OP, I think that would be aliance between 2 countries that could literaly piss all over the world, I am serious, just those armies and nukes they got is capable to destroy the world in a week.
Even if you let the world use nukes and US/RUS dont use them they would still win by far.
But again, stop your imagination, go to school and this will never happend.
>>
>>714041102
Yeah see all those colorful patches around Russia? Imagine having to organize less than a million trained soldiers to fight all of them at the same time.

The way you look at the map doesn't change what's in it.
>>
File: 1368765205912.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1368765205912.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>714041235
>>
>>714028504
You've just pit 12% of the worlds population against the rest. Nukes cannot protect your food supplies, forests and endless borders.
>>
File: wd.png (2 MB, 951x768) Image search: [Google]
wd.png
2 MB, 951x768
>>714041235
Never say never
>>
US 318.9 million people
RUSSIA 143.5 million people

So 462.4 million people are going to occupy the world against 7 000 million? Notice I even used the entire us russia population, let's say they win, it would be a depleted army having to remain control over the world when there are 7 BILLION pissed off citizens.
>>
>>714040998
I'm right there with you, I think we're fast tracked to the shitter.
I just agree with the claim that we could take on the planet. Like I said, I know there's no way to hold it, but we could take it.
>>
>>714028504
Lol no, first thing that happens is everyone throws their whole nuclear capacities at all the enemy population centers while trying their hardest to prevent the enemy from doing that.

All the troops doing any Invading would be primarily fighting the radiation.
>>
File: n00000656-t.jpg (149 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
n00000656-t.jpg
149 KB, 1024x576
>>714032708
>VICE, cmon fucking VICE
USA most respected military figure, highest ranked general that has been in combat, proved his loyality for life to US.
He said that USA got no chance of getting down Russia.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-07/legendary-us-army-commander-says-russia-would-annihilate-us-head-head-battle
https://sputniknews.com/military/201511051029644333-us-army-will-be-defeated-by-russia-douglas-macgregor/
Look at this links, this person is someone with a LOT more expirience than internet kids and know what he is talking about, also brits and many other countries told that in Nuclear war Russia has best possible strategic long range stealth misiles that could literaly wipe out of the globe western world.
Normaly first thing I told was in major US news, later western propaganda deleted that like nothing happend.
Dont listen to VICE or propaganda media, some best and most admired general in some army is enough to give you some imput.
>>
>>714041285
> Red = US Naval support
> Blue = US foot soldiers reinforcement/supply route
>>
>>714039434
Bullshit 500 British tanks and 200 US tanks had arrived in Russia by March 41 and that's only the armour, then there was the trucks, troop transports, materials, foodstuffs, money etc etc
>>
>>714041397
useing large human scales like that is unfair you need to count those that cant fight like kids disable only sons of family thing like that it may be war but we wont send kids into combate or kill kids women ect. we have rules
>>
File: gs.png (1 MB, 1134x714) Image search: [Google]
gs.png
1 MB, 1134x714
>>714041850
oops

> Red = US Naval support
> Blue = US foot soldiers reinforcement/supply route
>>
>>714041343
>never say never
Dude, Russians and Americans are enemies, maybe that things change, but it would be worse for the rest of the world, cuz democracy would be on every corner bringed by them.
That fraise never say never should more be used for war with them, I mean Russians, they didnt make those armie and 19000nukes (many are not in use) for fighting India, it was for war with USA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SgsWx4yrWY
Just look at the glory of USSR, I dont like them but there is some mystic shit around them.
>>
>>714041916

Well it doesn't really matter if I do it for both parties, more or less the same percentage of kids and elderly.

The point is a few million is gonna have to remain control over billions of people.
>>
>>714041865
As if tanks all are there is to a war effort.
>>
>>714042114
Good luck with that when the Russian fleet is picked apart while scattered around the world and the Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans deny American naval traffic across the Pacific. The route across the Bering is the only one feasible without control of US bases in Japan, and it wouldn't provide enough troops and supplies fast enough to offset the immense problems facing Russia from the start.
>>
File: 87.png (222 KB, 710x663) Image search: [Google]
87.png
222 KB, 710x663
>>714042114
This if the US & Russia unit in the Pacific, Eurasia would have to exhaust all resources to their eastern front

> Mainland US-Russia are uninvadable
>>
>>714042189
thread is about who would win not survive this is allout warfare minus nukes because no one wins in that type of war
>>
At least they would fuck those goat fuckers that say ALAH AKBAR and shoot Russian planes with pistols. Watch video, it was more for ylyl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cwFXAPP5RQ
>>
>>714042311
>and that's only the armour, then there was the trucks, troop transports, materials, foodstuffs, money etc etc
How's your reading comprehension lessons going?

By the onset of Stalingrad, Russia had received 6,000 units of armour, armour being one of the smaller portions of LL but probably one of the easiest to measure.

Russia couldn't build enough trucks to move their army, their munitions, their food and all other sundries because they had geared all their factories to build armour and the trucks they could build were a decade outdated and ill suited to moving without roads, without the US deuce and a half's the Russian military machine would have foundered badly.
>>
>>714042500
Mainland Russia is incredibly invade-able if the entire fucking world is dead set on it. The US is trickier, granted, but it wouldn't be impossible.
>>
>>714030212
War is glorious to those who have never experienced it.
>>
File: 45.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
45.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>714042452
> You underestimate how powerful the US Navy is
> You forget the US has bases all over the Pacific in island countries who depend on us for military protection
> You underestimate how much modern technology has advanced from WW2
> The US would have 1,000,000+ foot soldiers and billions in military tech in Russia within a week
>>
>>714042584

So no one wins either way
>>
>>714043112
if nuke are used yes but for the sake of the thread lets all agree that no one uses nukes so at least humans as a species survives
>>
File: 33.png (21 KB, 337x622) Image search: [Google]
33.png
21 KB, 337x622
Also, another reminder for everyone saying "The whole rest of the World"

> Most of the World lives in crushing poverty
> Once you topple these militaries
> US-Russia will take their time regrouping
> and the rest would be kids play
>>
>>714043429
Heh if Australia is 15th then team world is in trouble, cause we ain't got sheeeit.
>>
>>714043593
by we you mean you are australian than feel good because you might be the ones to hold out the longest
>>
>>714042875
Did you even read the scenario?
The US is at war with those small pacific islands in this case. Those bases are simply not available, The strength of the US navy doesn't matter if it has to fight every single country on Earth.

The development of technology isn't exclusive to the US and Russia. Most nations are on similar footing. And there are far more of them.

China would have double that number of US soldiers in US within half a week, let alone the combined forces of Europe and the Middle East (Turkey has the 8th largest military on the planet and is within striking distance of Russia's industrial heart). It would be over before we even finished invading Canada.

I haven't underestimated or forgotten shit.
>>
>>714043810
Only due to lack of interest though.
>>
>>714041865
Hmm cool to know that they started shipping so early, Despite the German attacking in late June.

Please continue, you are enlightening.
>>
>all these people saying Canada would fall in a day
>they don't know about the war of 1912

Well I guess American education skips over that part so you can still pretend that America has never been invaded.
>>
>>714043429
You're greatly oversimplifying pretty much everything about warfare, and ignoring factors like active-duty personnel, launch capability, border size/defensiveness, cultural inclinations, etc.
>>
>>714044013
>1912
Try again, ya hoser.
>>
>>714041865
>"Bullshit 500 British tanks and 200 US"

Yes British tanks were mostly bullshit at that time compared to ger/rus
>>
>>714043996
It's all well documented anon, you are welcome to educate yourself. The act was passed in March 41 and first shipments arrived in March.

>>714044213
And yet the combat records of Valentines at the onset of the Eastern Front showed they had significantly higher operational survivability than T-34's. Ignoring the fact that armour was a tiny slice of the LL pie, merely the easiest to document, outside of aircraft.
>>
>>714038795
I'm actually digging this flag.
>>
>>714042875
>>714043429
Dude even Putin told that Fleet and Navy is easy picking modern tech for long distance and stealth misiles, seriously its more for projecting power.
USA/RUS would go ALL IN (like in poker) when dealt a first hand against everybody because they would feel mighty enough.
That would be Nuclear war and no one has a chance, most biochemical weapons, nuclear weapons, planes 5th generation, satelite program, radar systems, anty misile defensive shield, all of those is faaar ahead any nation, China is gaining military power but their planes air like birds for Russians planes and pilots, lets be real, also Russia has 4x more plane than China, and USA has 3x more planes than Rus.
Rus has almost 10k nukes while USA has 7-8k nukes, rest of the world doesnt have 1k and those nukes are faaar behind americans or rusians, those 1000 nukes would be shot down, like 90% of them.
Russians and Americans prepared for war against each other and made best possible weapons and defense for each other....
Russia has 16 000 tanks....with helicopters and planes, soldiers and mobile anti-air defense (google a litlle bit s-400 and s-500) there is nothing to stop them for taking EU verry fast, like Hitler did, major points and dificulties would be shot from distance.
People are stupid world would got 0% chance if USA/RUSSIA unite military.
Also Russia had endless ressoursces of scientists, gas, oil, metal, minining everything, food etc...
USA is No1, dont know much about them
>I was in military and we had clasrooms to teach about nations and strenght.
>I learned a lot about Russian "things"
Its funny to talk like poo in loo and bruce lee would be threat to them, if they feel like "ooh shit we are going to lose they would go full scale nuclear attack to protect their country" so I doubt that someone has right answer how could you bring them down?
>>
File: gh.png (197 KB, 493x204) Image search: [Google]
gh.png
197 KB, 493x204
>>714043930
You clearly didn't read my response properly

> island countries who depend on us for military protection
They wouldn't be able to overtake our naval bases, making them very much available

> China would have double that number of US soldiers in *Russia within half a week
You greatly underestimate the Russian front and Chinese foot soldier's strength, if China and the European front could invade Russia it sure in the fuck wouldn't happen before US support got there, you underestimated a lot of shit and forgot a a lot of history if you think that
>>
>>714041397
Dear GOD!!
Ok, 1% of population has wealth of other 99%.
One Rotchsild family has more money than whole African continent.
SO WHAT?
Number of people is irelevant in some cases, those 7 bilions would just die from blast, starvation, no medical care, radiation, fire, bulets. We are speaking about war, not some angry folks
>>
>>714044871
Your first point is decent, but remember that those bases are closer to Asia than they are to the US. They would be destroyed or occupied by the global coalition forces rapidly.

US support arriving depends on having a good avenue of travel. We've already covered the fact that the Pacific route would be undesirable for large-scale troop and supply transportation. The Bering route doesn't have the infrastructure to allow large-scale movements either.

By Contrast, established road and rail networks in Eastern Europe would facilitate easier advances into Russia, and China could easily overwhelm the Russian defenses along the Trans-Siberian Railroad. From there it's a matter of manpower, and the global coalition would certainly have more. Russian defenses around key locations such as Vladivostok would be easily overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

Remember in the Russian Civil War when the Czechoslovak Legion used the Trans Siberian Railroad to bring the war almost to an end? It would be like that except with 2.33 million Chinese instead of a few thousand Czechs.

Thanks for realizing that I meant Russia, by the way. I worried about that.
>>
>>714044501
would love to have some sources to read on that topic.
>>
>>714044501
according to wiki "served mainly in the second line" hence higher surviveability
>>
>>714045988
Search Lend Lease act WW2 and remember if the author is Russian, it will be 100% Russia stronk and about 35% believable.
>>
>>714038795
What will be those fifty stars represent?
>>
>>714045916
> We've already covered the fact that the Pacific route would be undesirable for large-scale troop and supply transportation.
No, you covered that on the assumption that
the bases would be made unavailable by the countries they are in which isn't true

> The Bering route doesn't have the infrastructure to allow large-scale movements either.
Do you think soldiers are gonna be marching across the Bering straight single file? Its all open air space and international waters for mass transportation
> China could easily overwhelm the Russian defenses along the Trans-Siberian Railroad. From there it's a matter of manpower,
> Vladivostok would be easily overwhelmed by sheer numbers
Again this is baseless "sheer numbers" doesn't mean shit, its not gonna be foot soldiers vs foot soldiers its the 21st century not 1917. The Chinese will be running into Airstrikes, missile defense systems, anti aircraft missiles, heavy artillery and drone strikes
>>
File: 21.png (2 MB, 1134x714) Image search: [Google]
21.png
2 MB, 1134x714
>>714045916
All open waters and airspace for mass, Mass, MASS transportation
>>
>>714028504
Depending on the first strike capabilities and use of nuclear weapons
I'd say the World if they can establish a good strategic cooperation.
India and china alone would be a good match for US/RUS

add whole Europe, australia, Japan and alike and you simply cannot compete with them, no matter how big you are.
After all - Germany in WW2 was de facto the strongest country on Earth and had strong allies, but still could not hold off everyone
>>
>>714047155
>India

Pajit pls
>>
>>714028504
I'm not from murrica, but the cold hard fact is that U.S. vs. anyone or everyone in a "world" war is no contest. The U.S. has numerous weapons to obliterate the planet within minutes with all the advanced scientific research they have done over the past 75 years since they invented and dropped nuclear weapons. Their level of technology goes far beyond all other nations by a factor of ten, but they don't reveal what they have or what they've been working on. Just the bioweapons alone would wipe out the world. Russia is decades behind in all but standard armaments for physical war and even then they are more than a decade behind and don't have nearly the arsenal. The U.S. alone also has the vehicles to deploy everything worldwide--something most people tend to overlook when analyzing even basic standard armaments. The U.S. "Star Wars" has been in place for more than 35 years now and as a Russian scientist, we are aware of it and have been for quite some time. As much as I love my country, U.S. versus anyone and everyone is just no match. Anyone who thinks otherwise knows little about the U.S. technology that has been in place for a long time now, but shelved because it would wipe out the planet.
>>
>>714046372
>http://forum.skalman()nu/viewtopic.php?t=44338&start=30
>"What concerns its reliability and durability lets refer to one example: at the beginning of Melitopol Operation (October 24, 1943) the 19th Tank Corps had 101 T-34/76 and 63 Valentine tanks. During a battles Corps lost 78 of T-34's and 17 Valentines tanks and all tanks were used with identical intensity. "

They served as light tanks, in the roles T60's and T70's would have, aside from the Valentines which were used as trainers due to their general reliability/durability. Most T-34's were lost to mechanical failure not enemy action, if you fail to arrive at a fight or fail to leave one then you've done the enemy's work for them. The Germans considered the Valentines they encountered in the east to be equivalent to a PZIII.
>>
this >>714047367
i doubt anyone would last against america
if america was ever losing, they'd just end the whole planet
>>
>>714046407
>5,218 tanks during war, mostly mid late period

feels like a lot until you realize soviets built ~ in 1 month

Eastern front was most costly conflict in history by itself was more expensive then whole ww1 combined
>>
>>714046837
The most important US bases in Asia are in Japan and Korea, two of the nations fighting against us in this scenario. Those are the ones that matter most, not the small island bases that would be taken in turn.

You keep assuming I'm dumber than I really am, and that's hurting your argument. The US army is a well-oiled logistical machine, but there is no feasible way for it to use that narrow area of semi-open water and air to distribute a million troops and equivalent supplies to the embattled areas of Russia within the space of a week. There are very few bases or ports in the North Pacific and Bering sea that could possibly cater to a movement like that in the time frame you've suggested.

As a result, Russia is left facing multiple invasions on multiple fronts. It's reasonable to assume that the majority of the Russian military would be deployed to protect the population and industrial centers in the west, deployments that would be caught up defending against encroachments from Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, Turkey, and Central Asia.

The reason I'm focusing so hard on manpower and zerg-rush tactics is because THAT IS CHINA'S OPERATING DOCTRINE. The entire reason behind the size of their population was the idea that in the event of a global nuclear war, the few survivors in other nations would be overwhelmed by millions and millions of surviving Chinese. Their military developed with that plan in mind.

Taking into account Russian deployments, it's another logical assumption that the majority of Russian aerospace defenses and armor would be occupied in the West. Whatever remains defending against the Chinese invasion will be only marginally effective because their opponents intended to solve nuclear war by throwing bodies at the problem. Airstrikes and artillery are pocket change compared to that.

In addition, Chinese aircraft carriers and submarine-launched missiles could very easily hinder or severely damage whatever Russian defenses were in place.
>>
>>714047742
200,000 2.5t trucks
150,000 1.5t trucks
80,000 Jeeps.
Russia produced a total of ~340,000 cars/trucks
The US LL 500,000 to them, all of which were better vehicles seeing as the Ruskie trucks were copies of old US trucks.

This isn't even touching on the raw materials and money given to them to bankroll the massive production of armour/artillery they undertook.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 25

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.