Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

anons with girlfriends/wives how protective are you? Would you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 23
File: 1479396370250.jpg (218 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1479396370250.jpg
218 KB, 960x1280
anons with girlfriends/wives how protective are you?

Would you let her text and hangout with guys? Go to a party by herself? Post half naked pictures online?

Everyone has different boundaries, rules and lines, what are yours?
>>
My girlfriend is the one who sometimes goes to church, doesn't drink/smoke, would never cheat on me; and I'm the one who sees monogamy as not biologically coherent/very limiting for us, homo sapiens. I cheat irregularly.
I don't know what kind of girls you /b/tards are into. But if I'm with a girl who is deeply human and not superficial, whom with I know we can understand and love each other, I'd really let her do just about anything. Limits would be somewhere around "don't get gangbanged around with shady disgusting people", but I'm sure that won't happen if I'm with that kind of girl. Which I currently am with now, but she's not polyamorous, so she doesn't even think about this stuff.
If we're talking about your typical American girl (or just about any country, but USAs seem typically superficial), then I know from the start that she will see other guys. It's a kind of relationship not even worth having. N/A.
That's my answer; cheers.
>>
>Would you let her text and hangout with guys?
If they are friends yes

>Go to a party by herself?
Yes but she cant drink unless im there

>Post half naked pictures online?
No. Shes a good girl for everyone but only a bad one for me, thats kind of how relationships work

>Rules and boundaries?
I trust her to not do anything stupid, if you dont trust your girl to make decisions on her own, then why are you dating her
>>
Text guy friends, yes.
Hangout with guys?
>kek.jpeg

Go to a party by herself?
>Yeah sure i trust her.

Post half naked pics?
>Hell nah, i put a stop to that shit when we started dating

Rules and boundaries?
>Yes rules, as I am in a dd/lg relationship
>I've to control her somehow.
>>
>>713405951
Yeah b/ro. She bangs
>>
>>713404998
>Would you let her text
sure, nothing wrong with that
>and hangout with guys?
without any other female friends of hers, it really depends on the circumstances, not at her or his home, in public, yes, though not happily, but I trust her enough
she doesn't like parties, so idk
not if it's really degenerate though
nope, but she doesn't want to anyway
>>
>>713404998
If you don't trust your gf/wife to text male friends, you shouldn't be dating/married. If they're hanging out, I would expect to be a part of it unless it's coffee or lunch.

Why would I date/marry someone who would go to a party without me?

Why would I date an attention-whoring slut?

>Rules and boundaries?
I trust my wife completely. She values that trust and doesn't do anything stupid. If there's a party and we can't go together, we don't go - unless it's a family function.

>>713406643
>I trust her to not do anything stupid, if you dont trust your girl to make decisions on her own, then why are you dating her

Exactly.
>>
>>713407120
my nigga!

nice to see another daddy
>>
>>713407411
Indeed! It is nice to see im not the only Daddy Dom here.

Its kind of rare in /b/
>>
>>713407634
we are a dying breed
>>
Text guy friends?
> of course why not.

Hangout with guys?
> sure why not

>she's not confident enough to go by herself she'll either take a friend or want to go with me

Post half naked pics?
> sure but maybe not face.

Rules and boundaries?
> as long as I am who she comes back to at night and gives me want I want and treats me as she should. I really dont have a problem with her having freedom.
>>
>>713404998
my girlfriend is a little autismo, cannot lie.

so, i'm pretty much ok with anything she does.
>>
File: 0010.jpg (72 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
0010.jpg
72 KB, 640x1136
>>713404998
>Would you let her text and hangout with guys
No she isn't allowed to have male friends
Nope. Why am I not going? Fuck that
Depends as long as they are anonymoose like here I wouldn't care, but she isn't into that anyway

If you let your woman do what she wants and go out at night alone to meet/party, you don't care about her. Men need to keep tight control over their girls.
>>
>>713408960
>Men need to keep tight control over their girls
only the scared, weak ones do.
>>
>>713409312
my heart is too fragile to be broken leave me alone
>>
>>713409783
how can you be such a faggot that a girl can break your heart?
>>
>>713407411
dumbass all autist do that now
>>
File: rambocattrumpinlove.jpg (12 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
rambocattrumpinlove.jpg
12 KB, 180x192
>>713404998
im in ily with this bish
>>
>>713404998
All of this depends on how serious you plan on taking the relationship. I mean.. If you just want a regular fuck that you can call and count on her being there at least half the time.. Then.. Whatever. If you're older than 25 and looking for this to go anywhere meaningful, forget about it..

Also, you need to be really honest with yourself and not pursue if you know that you catch feelings easily because then you would be setting yourself up for hardcore failure.

Oh, and strap up. Every time. Wear a condom.
>>
>>713410085
because i have feelings fuck you
>>
>>713411011
>feelings

how beta
>>
>>713404998
I think you have good questions Anon,

why would she text guys if she has a boyfriend?
I don't believe guys can be just friends with a hot girl, they will always want to fuck her

if it's some loser some fags or shit she has to do for work then that's OK

as far as hanging out with guys, again why does she need to do this if she has a bf?

it's okay if it's in the day time, not at bar, not at their home
Fuck no, unless it's a girls party, for instance if one of her friends is getting married

>Post half naked pictures online
No fucking way

>Everyone has different boundaries, rules and lines, what are yours?

I'm in my mid 30's, I learned earlier in life that hot girls can't be friends with guys, they will always try and try to fuck them, no matter what anyone says

A GF that is faithful to you doesn't need to do that shit
>>
>>713404998
I trust my girl
But she almost never even goes out so I don't really have anything to worry about
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (794 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
794 KB, 800x1200
>>713404998
Text/hangout-sure
party by herself(with a girlfriend on vacation)-sure (i bought her this dress)
Post half naked picture online - wait for the next post
>>
>>713409312
>only the scared, weak ones do.
fuck you bitch
cucks do that shit, and you are one
>>
>>713412617
This.

I'm 30 and feel the same way. I don't care how innocent her guy friend seems. He is dropping loads to the thought of her.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (849 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
849 KB, 800x1200
>>713412912
>>
With the possible exception of fucking aids carriers and the like she can do anything she wants, as long as she keeps on fucking me. I don't own anybody, nor want to.
>>
>>713411405
Lookout, guys. We have an autistic alpha in the loose.
>>
>>713404998
Would you let her text and hangout with guys?
>Yes.

>Yes.

Post half naked pictures online?
>Yes.

Sounds like OP needs a new man in her life.

Look girl, you do what you want. I'm happy to support you if you're mine.

I say that with confidence because if you fuck up, there will be consequences. Don't think for one second you're irreplaceable. I'm not some beta fag with insecurities who can't handle his business.

Anyways, get a new partner. I'll be on the market soon if you're interested.
>>
We got an open relationship.

Now before you call me a cuckold faggot. It was my ideas because I wanted to fuck some other bitches and who knows what the fuck she does. We have a kid. I get in house pussy and fuck whoever I want all on top of seeing my kid every day. Works for me.
>>
>>713404998
I told my gf if she wants to sleep with a hot guy. Like she's at a party or something and there's a really hot guybamd she wants it, go for it. Just try and send me a dick pick. Shes brpight back some good stuff and nice pics drom hot guys. Bi by the way so yeah it works great. We both know that emotionally I'm best but for good plain pounding she's free to bone who she wants. Same goes for me.
>>
>>713413651
Cuckold faggot
>>
>>713413986
Didn't see that coming. You're hurting my feelings.
>>
>>713413651
>cuck
>>
I don't care if they hangout/text guys, nor would I care if they went to a party. Posting half naked pictures online is a no-go.

If you can't trust who you're with, why bother? And if they cheat, dump them and move on. There are billions of people on the planet, it's not that hard to find a few dozen who will fuck/date you.
>>
>>713406643
She 'can't drink unless you are there' and you think that's trust? I've got news for you...
>>
>>713405951
lmfao, look at this beta faggot
>>
>>713413564
whatever.

at least no bitch can fuck my shit up
>>
>>713414692
No he is not, you guys from /b/ thinks that girls like that dont exist, and you guys are so wrong, dude go out talk with ppl, live you will see an complete diferent world, these forums on internet have an way to see the world that is totally wrong.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (42 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
42 KB, 250x250
>>713411405
>feelings are for the weak bro. I totally lack empathy which is why I'm super alpha and fuck 30x more girls than you without getting attached
>>
I'm crazy possessive/protective. Never let her get close to other men, give her a hard time if she's talking to any outside a strictly professional setting.
>>
My GF does cam-girl stuff as a side job. Doesn't bother me at ask because it's just making money with something she's good at.

Honestly, I wish she were a bit more polyamorous. I love her, but I want to fuck people besides her. She's definitely monogamous and I don't have to worry about her cheating on me. I wish she were more interested in sleeping with other people so we could work something out.
>>
>>713404998
I post full nudes with face of my girlfriend online.
>>
Swinger couple here.

Me and my wife regularly sleep with other people. The things that keep us, or at least me, from feeling to jealous is that we follow the rules we both set up.
>>
>>713404998
I'd basically let my gf do anything, like you can't make a person not do a thing.

I should be a good enough guy that she simply wouldn't want to do anything to hurt me. And obviously I don't mean 'good' as in a white knight. I should be a genuine catch in her eyes. I wouldn't want to be with a girl that doesn't see me that way.
>>
>>713414458
Not because i dont trust her

because i dont want to her pass out or something and get raped
>>
>>713404998
Dating a girl who does this is a bad start to a relationship that will inevitably end
>>
>>713404998
Everything works based on confidence with my gf.
If someday I happen to learn she lied, it's over.
So basically ok for texting guys, np for party by herself, and ok for half naked pics online, as soon as I send them.
>>
>>713412912
That dress is shit. Don't you care about your girl looking good in public?
>>
>>713412617
If she's trying to fuck someone else, she is unhappy or bored.

Which is pretty normal. For both sexes.

Had a long term relationship which went on for 5+ years but ended when she got pissed off, drunk, and banged another dude. She ended up pregnant with his kid but decided to keep it quiet and wait for me to break up with her.

Later on, after she had the kid, after I had found out, and after we both moved on, I asked her why she was unfaithful. She said:
"I just sort of woke up and felt tired. Felt like I was drowning to sameness, never to do anything unpredictable again. I'm not justifying anything, just... that's what you start to think, you know? It had less to do with you than it did my own fear of not approaching entropy. I woke up casted in a cement bed I was making for myself while I wondered "what else is out there?" ".

She later went on to say:
"Sex isn't love. It's not what makes two people happy for the rest of their lives and it isn't what I look for. A few hours, at most, of pleasure doesn't fix a life time of abusive or just unattractive behavior. Happy people aren't together for big dicks or tight vags. They're together because of that weird unexplainable bullshit that's poorly described in every Disney box office smash."

After that, she apologized and admitted that her reckless behavior ruined our chances of being together. She also called me, cried, told me she loved me, and then hung up. No room for me to say anything, despite how badly I wanted to. Haven't heard from her in 3 years.
>>
>>713415840
>Something she's good at
lmao. Got yourself a keeper there m8
>>
Lol Idc. If she was doing it constantly then it's gonna be a problem.
>>
>>713416120
What are your rules ?
>>
>>713411405
>wisdom

Sorry this place is full of children and shills shilling for weakness, anon
>>
>>713416678
She thought she was happy because the sex was good. Then she realised you're too boring or lacking in character to actually fulfill her in the ways that matter, now she's moved on to someone better.

Get rekt
>>
>>713411011
your girlfriend doesn't deserve you. you don't really love her, you limit her life with your control. you're just a man, you should really have no say over her life or what she chooses to do. she simply doesn't know any better and you continue to take advantage of her.

if you really loved her you would leave her you pathetic fuck.
>>
>>713416678
She was right about love =/= sex. And rough on the last call.
Feel for you bro.
>>
>>713416678
How is your life now? how much you suffered, how much you think about how your life would be if you where together? im passing by hard days atm, i have a gf 5 years together, but i never lived never had sex with another girl and parties things like that, and this is making me think about end our relationship and live cuz i fear do not live and when i get old regret not living,
>>
>>713417086
That's always a case. At some point, you either believe someone's intentions or you don't. I try not to let myself get so bitter, though.

>>713417450
Thats how I feel as well and yea all good. Ups and downs, and such.
>>
>>713407411
>>713407634
>>713407768
what >>713410600 said

all the cool edgy tumblr chicks are into that shit now. I just came out of a ddlg relationship recently. I used to think it was retarded and didn't understand why people were into it but damn. felt good when she called me daddy ngl
>>
File: 1475195488491.jpg (408 KB, 2560x1919) Image search: [Google]
1475195488491.jpg
408 KB, 2560x1919
>>713406643
I think these are all healthy standards. Having the same or even slightly less strict viewpoint and I'm some sort of asshole.

My girlfriend was fine with me fucking around with people I didn't personally know. If she wasn't, I wouldn't. I basically never used the freedom anyway. But don't expect the same from me, that's just not who I am.
>>
>>713416678
I completely feel for you man. I hope you're doing alright.
>>
>>713416865
I'll name a few.

For her:
No black guys
For me:
No white girls (she is white and feels threatened by other white girls. I stick to latinas and asians)

For both:

1) Condoms required at all times. If he can provide a re
2) No shitting where we eat (no coworkers or friends)
3) If we feel a sex partner is getting attached, we must break it off immediately.
4) Forced honesty (at least what I call it). At any given moment either of us can demand to view each other's text and emails. We don't, however, have each other's passwords.
>>
>>713418878
Broke mid-sentance on 1 for both.

If our partners can provide recent std screenings, oral can be performed without protection
>>
>>713416678
>>713418176
>>713417501
>>
>>713415840
ahh, wow, you're dumb. I'd advise you to cheat before you find out the bad news.
>>
>>713417501
It's life, you know? Feels like everything in recent memory has been building whats been torn down but that can be good. I've never been much of a playboy so being single hasn't lead to anything great. I usually feel bad, fake an orgasm, and leave but your milage may vary.

Life is an experience and you should both be allowed to experience what you want. The curiosity is harder to curb than the action. It's still my philosophy that if you cheat but come back feeling satisfied with who you're with, then theres something that transcends sex. Otherwise, maybe it's time to look else where.

And it doesn't have to be about sex either. Pursue hobbies that might cut into time together. Give each other space.

Shit man, idk. It's all relative to your situation. My experiences aren't law. Im just some sad anon working on living.
>>
>>713404998
>How protective?
Eh, I prefer to let her fight her own battles.

>Text & Hang out with guys
Must be an insecure level 5 clinger to have a problem with that shit.

>Go to a party by herself
She does this all the time. She works in film and is at a wrap party every month or so.

Depends on the context and what you mean by "half naked". I'd take issue with sexually provocative stuff... probably.

>What is the line?
Eh... Sexually charged intimacy with a 3rd party. The kind that diverts energy from the relationship & makes letting the relationship rot while you get your fix elsewhere seem like a viable option.
>>
>>713404998
My grilffriend daily exposes her and our life... I still love that cunt and thats the only reason why I stand this bullshit, But it makes me sad af that she needs this kind of stuff
>>
>>713404998
Not terribly protective, she can hang out with guys and text them if she wants, she isn't all for the party life, she's too afraid to send or post lewd images, and we don't have rules aside from honesty, communication, and monogamy. By these standards, our relationship works and we're happy together.
>>
>>713419850
check out this normie
>>
>>713408960
You sound like one of those bitchy psycho girlfriends.
>>
File: 1461630265828.jpg (217 KB, 1100x1315) Image search: [Google]
1461630265828.jpg
217 KB, 1100x1315
Serious question for experienced anons

I been dating my girl for two years and i honestly think im going to marry her because i love her like noone ive ever loved before

but around 6 months into our relationship she brokeup with me because she told me since getting with her i started to not care about my appearance (which is true on her part, i started wearing random comfy ugly clothes and stopped going to the gym as much)

After a couple days of arguing we got back together after i promised to keep my appearance in check, and sense then we have been back to happy days, but ever since then i have had this hint of doubt in my head that it could end just like that if something happens

I already talked to her about this feeling and she recommended we do some trust exercises, and they helped alot, but i still have this small feeling, like i dont want to go through that heartbreak again so i've been extremely protective of her, and i don't know how to stop myself

What can i do to trust her 100% and shake this annoying spot of doubt in the back of my head?
>>
>>713419694
ye but my and my gf have an life together, have something real, and let all this go, seems so fucking hard, but at the same time i feel like i dont lived, and i just cant see any beautyfull girl that my head go all confused again.
>>
>>713404998
>married 2 years
i have no issue with her talking and hanging out with guys. and if she ever does cheat on me i have a prenub that leaves her basically with nothing
>>
>>713420440
Don't let your appearance go to shit.
>>
>>713420440
Not much you can do. Prob always have the small thought in the back of your head. Had the same thing. Do what your gut says
>>
>Would you let her text and hangout with other guys?
Fuck no, my gf is hot. They all want to fuck her, if she has a legit reason to talk to another guy Idgaf but no just hanging out with chad

People party to hook up, get fucked up, and dance. She can do all that with me with her, except hook up which works out. So to answer the question no.

>Post half naked pictures
What self respecting women wants to?
>>
>>713404998
My wife does all those things, but so do I. She's also into girls so we do that too. No other men is the line.
>>
>>713420440
Protip:Don't let anything happen.
You know you won't ever break up with her so just don't give her a reason to break up with you.
Now to address the bigger problem, did she warn you about your appearance or just drop you cause you got ugly then explained after?
>>
>>713415530
>30x more girls

But with just the one, I still have more sex than you.
>>
>>713404998
if she so much as mentions a boyfriend she had in middle school i am hunting him down and pulling his spine out through his anus.
>>
>>713415530
>30x0=0 for most people here
>admitting you fuck 0 girls
>>
>>713421157
UNDERAGED & BANNED
>>
>>713421566
im 19 slow your roll ho
>>
>>713420440
Accept the break up. Time is a straight line. If she wants you like you want her, nothing will happen and you will be happy.

Worrying will only kill you with the dizzying possibilities. At some point, you become dependent and broken. Youll feel empty and eventually spiteful. Nothing will be good enough. She will always seems unfaithful or secretly unhappy. It's a wall that will keep everyone away from her, including yourself.

Trust is a mindset, not an object. You have to work on yourself to accept it. Even if it seems beyond all logic. Take a deep breath and keep walking.
>>
My head feels like it's been blasted by 300 shotguns, although I don't know exactly how that would feel.
>>
>>713421102
Dropped, but we already talked about communication and she has improved tenfold, but thanks for caring anon :)

>>713421672
This is the advice i needed, thanks
>>
>>713421640
your mental age obviously still hasn't progressed past middle school
>>
I have the best girlfriend ever, I have absolutely no reason to distrust her, but if she ever cheats on me I'd most probably go MGTOW for the rest of life.
>>
File: hgYght.jpg (83 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
hgYght.jpg
83 KB, 544x544
Yeah? I'm not her parent...sometimes she goes out to clubs with her dude friends. It's her phone so I don't go through it.

Yeah...If she wants? She's an adult.

I don't care what she wears.
>>
>>713420480
See >>713421672

To the same degree, you're becoming dependent. Live your life and be independent. Otherwise, you'll blame her.

Help yourself before others. Just realize that theres nothing to say that you won't find someone that you care for more. The same goes for her.

Accept all outcomes and realize you're alone in this world. And I mean that in a good way. You're in control so take control.
>>
File: 1463714253665.jpg (18 KB, 480x504) Image search: [Google]
1463714253665.jpg
18 KB, 480x504
>>713404998
Yes, she does it all the time, at any given moment my gf is probably texting four different people and god knows what number of them are guys trying to fuck
I dont really have a choice, even if i tell her i dont want her to she goes anyway and apologizes in the morning and tells me i was being mean

She does it anyway, again. I tell her not to, she calls me controlling and ignores my texts. Guys comment on her stuff all the time and i just kind of sit here and take a deep breath

>Rules and boundaries?
None, we have rules in place but she doesnt follow them

Also she talks to guys she met on Tinder, but tells me she isnt planning on hooking up so whats the problem with it? shes just making friends and conversation?

I have been with her for around a year and a half and she has been perfect until she started being this spoiled brat around two months ago, and idk what to do, i dont wanna do what i know i would tell someone in my situation bros
>>
>>713422477
The thing is, my chest really hurts when i think in leaving her.
>>
>>713421895
Well yeah just stop worrying bro. If you already talked to her about dropping you and she's improving sounds like a keeper, don't ever let your appearance go to shit again. Only ugly people are okay with their appearance being mediocre.
>>
>>713421927
>being a dick to strangers on the internet for participating in thread

yah dood u rite
>>
>>713422909
It always will. Everything should hurt. But that's part of comfort. You need to accept it if you ever want to grow.
>>
>>713422621
anon the only thing you can do to salvage this relationship is to establish your dominance as the male in th relationship by forcefully entering her anus without any previous warning
>>
>>713423399
its so sad, really sad and hurtfull, i just dont want this, all i want is to never feel anything to another girl, to never watn another girl and just by happy with mine.
>>
>>713423639
>want
Fix`d
>>
>>713423256
touché
>>
>>713422917
Thanks man, i'll try to stop worrying, got any tips or ways to help with that?

might try picking up weed again
>>
I don't "let" her do anything. She does what she wants. She has a good head on her shoulders so I'm not worried.

I hope she goes by herself. Except for our inner circle, most of our friends are a bunch of fucktards. I go if she asks, which is about half the time.

She can post naked pictures of herself if she wants to. I think she's hot. You anons would be lucky to see her naked.

>Post pics of your gf naked.
Nah. Truth is I don't have any. I get to see her naked everyday since we usually shower together in the morning getting ready for work.
>>
>>713422621
Tell her how you feel but don't bother controlling her. Make your feelings known. No ultimatums or boundaries. Just conversation.

Work on yourself. See yourself breaking up with her. Stay confident that no matter what, you're not locked into anything.

If she cares, she will change. If not, consider a break. Tell her you need time away. Don't be specific, though. It will come off as controlling or aggressive. That just adds confusion and fire to the situation. She will probably use it against you and then you're on the defensive again.

And be open to the idea of finding someone else. She might not come back and that's okay. That just means it wasn't meant to be. Humans are clingy to things they truly care about.
>>
>>713423639
Again, you're describing change. They're not called growing pains because they're pleasant.

Think of the alternative. It will hurt just as much if you grow to hate her.
>>
>>713424605
Occupy yourself. Long distancing rn, shits lame but it is what it is. Whenever I find myself worried about what my gf is up to I realize this also the time where I'm doing nothing at all. Pick up a book or a play a game but don't just sit around worrying.
>>
>>713425045
Im doomed, anyway i will suffer, life is really hard.
>>
>>713404998
>Everyone has different boundaries, rules and lines, what are yours?
If there's no physical contact it doesn't count. If you wouldn't do it to your brother, don't do it to Chet Microdick at the club. Treat me with that basic respect and you'll get the same from me.

It's worked this long, I doubt it will fall apart just because some anons want to roleplay bulls on the internet.
>>
>>713422621
If you're serious
Get out and start over with a new gf and this time don't do that
Maybe aim lower so you won't get walked on so hard
>>
File: name5 (1).jpg (130 KB, 809x900) Image search: [Google]
name5 (1).jpg
130 KB, 809x900
>>713404998
I'm fairly protective when guys are actively pursuing her, but I'm cool with her going to parties and hanging out with guys, at least in a normal, "just friends" kind of way. We've been together for years and I trust her.

I love when strangers hit on her and flirt with her. Just a random guy at a store or a bar is harmless and fun.

Honestly I wish I could get her to be MORE slutty/flirty in public! I fucking wish she would post nudes, cam, flirt, flash, things like that. As long as they're strangers and it stays in the moment and doesn't come back around to our daytime life then I would consider that a complete win.
>>
File: 1480243116327.png (189 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
1480243116327.png
189 KB, 345x337
I'm waiting for you.
>>
>>713404998
My wife let's me do anything so long as I don't reveal her identity. Pic related.
>>
>>713425980
Nice identity cover there.
>>
>>713425548
Life is what you make of it.
>>
>>713426209
im suffering and ill suffer more when we break
>>
>>713426504
Short term suffering is better than dragging it on
Break up will suck but the coward's way out is to stay in a shitty relationship
>>
I wasn't protective and i paid the price for it

She asked me to go party with her friends and get high and drink, i said sure

That night i text her to ask hows the party, no response, text her again, no response, call her, nothing

Next morning she calls me crying and says she got really drunk and high and fucked this guy all night, told me everything, she said they fucked and laid in bed the ENTIRE night, im talking hours

I was pissed beyond belief but mainly heartbroken, it hurt bros. It hurt bad.

Stayed with her just because i planned to get her back, make her feel the same, hit up this girl that liked me but knew i had a gf, told her we brokeup and i need someone to talk to

Went to her place and shared some drinks, ended up fucking her, didn't feel too good about it afterwards, didnt feel right, so i left in a hurry and told my gf everything, she cried for hours but ultimately said she still loved me and wanted to stay with me because i was her one and only in the world

Told her she had problems and that i couldnt deal with them anymore, told her she fucked up and im done with her fucking up, left her in tears, felt bad about it but knew it was for the best

So yes, I am very protective of my girlfriends now
>>
File: 1435963457883.jpg (20 KB, 480x521) Image search: [Google]
1435963457883.jpg
20 KB, 480x521
>>713425980
my wife has the same rule. pic related.
>>
>>713426905
you forgot to cover the other mirror you retard
>>
>>713426764
u right anon thank you
>>
File: 341.gif (1 MB, 378x391) Image search: [Google]
341.gif
1 MB, 378x391
To be honest, I couldn't accept my girlfriend doing some of these things.

Texting and hanging out with other guys is a no go for me. Just because I have been cheated on before like that. Kinda changed me I guess.
It's not that I don't trust her to make the right decisions, I just feel that there should some respect in that manner. If I'm not doing it, then she shouldn't either.

Party by herself, if only I knew about the party and she kept the drinking to a minimum. If I was there, I wouldn't worry at all, but I have my worries if she goes alone.

Nudes online, I don't think I would be cool with it. Her body is for me to see, not to share with the world.

So, in all, I have to state that I am protective. But I do trust her. I know she isn't stupid or going to cheat on me. And if she did, then I would leave the minute I heard about it, no questions asked.

Call me insecure. But I think I fall in the normal range of what a monogamous relationship is.
>>
>>713426828
Being protective would have caused other issues, imo. You do you tho.
>>
File: young grinch reaction face.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
young grinch reaction face.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>713426905

Lol
>>
>>713416220
this.

my girl was raped bc she drank with a guy
>>
>>713404998
>anons with girlfriends/wives how protective are you?
very

no

no

> Post half naked pictures online?
no
>>
>>713426828
Too protective and you gonna get cheated on son
Insecurities are not attractive
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 480x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 480x521
>>713426905
Dude...
>>
File: baby-olifant.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
baby-olifant.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
>>
File: IMG_8754_result.jpg (879 KB, 3802x2534) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8754_result.jpg
879 KB, 3802x2534
>>713404998
didn't read the questions, but here are her tits
>>
>>713428923
This guy knows where 4chan at
>>
>>713412912
that dress is so campy, noones going to touch her in that anyways
>>
>>713407634
Don't forget about me ya dicks
>>
>>713412912
what? is it yellow to signal that she has syphillus
>>
>>713430447

Lol me too, I can't believe that I said I want my gf to be MORE flirty and /b/ totally ignored it.

>>713425679
>>
>>713404998
She pretty much stays with me at all times, but is allowed to post pics here on occasion.
We're pretty monogamous outside of that.
>>
File: 903.png (88 KB, 680x641) Image search: [Google]
903.png
88 KB, 680x641
>>713412912
>>713413327
>>
>>713404998>Would you let her text and hangout with guys?
Of course, I hang out with girls all the time, not sure why I wouldn't let her do that same.

Yep, but she always wants me to come everywhere she goes so I will end up going anyway.

Depends how naked, she does some freelance modelling in underwear/fetish stuff but never shows all the goods, it's mostly fine with me.

>Rules and boundaries?
Can't think of anything, we love each other completely and I never have to worry about her cheating because she is so in to me.
>>
File: 1472188006225.jpg (216 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1472188006225.jpg
216 KB, 1224x1445
>>713422353
>>
she does what she wants - if it matches what I like - and i do things she likes -we stay together

i dont own her
>>
First, I should say that the majority of the responses are extremely sexist. I mean, who the hell are you to control the life of your partner. She'll do whatever she wants, so will you.

I prefer to imagine that you guys are all middle school, instead of adults. I pity you.

WE TALK, THAT'S THE ANSWER.

YES OF COURSE

YEAH.

NO, SHE DO NOT LIKE.
>>
How come there are some many cucks on /b/?
>>
>>713432571
not being able to trust females is why you are a woman hating virgin, stick to traps newfriend.
>>
>>713432735
>>says the cuck that lets other guys use "his" girl
Do you get turned on more explicitly being told that chad used "your" girl or in secret?
>>
Enough to keep her guy "friends" from messing with out relationship more so they already have. Have gotten into fights with a couple of these fuckwits.

Yeah, but I don't like the guys she does hang out with. They're all trying to fuck her and she's completely oblivious to it.

Yeah, by all means.

She doesn't but I wouldn't appreciate it if she did. Not going to stop her but I would let her know I'm not cool with it.
>>
Definitely, she already does. Are you not allowed to hang out with or text girls?

I'll substitute club for party since we're not underage like op. She's only done it a few times but why not, she can have fun if she wants to.

She only started it recently but now she's all about it.

>Rules and boundaries?
Right now our rule is just talk to the other one if you want to go further than they've already said they're okay with. They can say no and that's absolutely fine but they might also say yes or have conditions, it's all about communication.
>>
>>713433016
Does sex define a relationship for you?
>>
>>713404998
Who am i to tell her who she can and cannot talk or hang out with? Im not her god damn parent, and this sure as hell isn't the middle east. Also true love is a lie so boundaries are stupid unless it's STD related.
>>
File: 133.jpg (121 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
121 KB, 900x600
>>713434459
> also true love is a lie
>>
>>713434574
Oh, heh im actually not trying to be edgy, it's just that there are over 8 billion humans on the planet, so it's veeeery unlikely that anybody will find "the one".
>>
File: thc.jpg (30 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
thc.jpg
30 KB, 300x297
>>713404998
>>
im sorry
>>
File: 1480370635304.jpg (182 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1480370635304.jpg
182 KB, 1080x1349

NO. and NO. If he wants to text guys, she needs to tell me for what reason who the person is. Hanging out with guys? We're dating and not monogamous, so if she hangouts with other guys, there is a great chance she will cheat on me. It isn't because I'm a "bad" boyfriend, no. Its because human biology for crying out loud. I can't totally stop her from cheating but I can do my best to prevent it.

NO. I've seen how parties go down and relationships break up for this reason. The bitch takes alcohol or whatever drug there is and sleeps with another guy. I don't care if she claims to go sober or with her friends, you can't bullshit me and tell me you're going completely sober to a party because that's not the reason why people go to those parties. They go there to get fucked up and meet new people. Also, their "gurlfrannns" go meet some guy and then that same guy invites them to a kickback after the party. If she's going to a party, I'm invited too.

Post half naked pictures online?

Again why is she putting those pictures online for? Obviously to attract bait and compliments from other guys. If she wants to take half naked pictures, its for me and me only. Who the fuck is she trying to impress?

Also anyone who disagrees with this is a beta faggot who likes to get cucked.
>>
>>713435676

She*
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 23

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.